Wrestling Unleashed 2.0

The Fastest Rising Wrestling Forum on the Net.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Adrenaline Results-08/11/08

Go down 
AuthorMessage
steffiebaby140

Female
Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Adrenaline Results-08/11/08   Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:15 pm

Macho King-Cyan
Latin Passion Master-Orange
Ashley-Blue
Flair3-Green
Callumomac-Dk Red
Steve Storme-Yellow
Delia Kinney-Indigo
Daywalker-Olive

MK: Happy Monday evening to you all and welcome to XCL's Adrenaline. Just one week ago we crowned Callumomac as our champion.

LPM: And attempted to name a number one contender. That match did not end in a decision unfortunately, so its no disqualification tonight.

MK: One way or another there will be a number one contender by the closing credits.

LPM: And let's not forget, a tag team match that stems from the triple threat that was so rudely interrupted last week.

MK: And Daywalker has his pick of opponents, that should be interesting. But first, let's kick things off with STL and K_mo. Two men who have never met in a ring before.

***Get Ya Walk On by Xzibit hits***

Ashley: Making his way to the ring from The Show Me State, weighing in at 300 pounds, STL!

STL walks out from the back and walks down to the ring ignoring fans.

LPM: This guy is one big wrestler and he knows how to use it and get extreme.

MK: He’s bringing extreme to XCL but this is just a regular match he’ll have to hold back the extreme.

STL gets into the ring and waits for his opponent.

***The Broken by Fireball Ministry hits***

Ashley: And his opponent making his way to the ring from Grove City, Ohio, weighing in at 105 pounds, K_mo!

K_mo comes out from the back with a huge smile on his face and starts talking trash on his way to the ring.

MK: It looks like he is ready to fight.

LPM: He may be ready to fight but look at the size difference! It’s incredible!

K_mo gets down to the ring and starts pointing at STL while STL tells him to get in the ring. K_mo slides in to the ring and gets to his feet. STL and K_mo stand face to face in the ring. K_mo is still talking trash and then STL backs up and K_mo kick him in the midsection. K_mo hits a low dropkick and hits STL in the knee and STL falls to one knee. K_mo runs up to STL and hits him with a roundhouse kick to the head and STL falls to the floor. K_mo goes for the cover and the ref counts it 1…2…Kick Out! K_mo gets to his feet and starts to argue with the ref. STL starts to get to his feet and K_mo starts to punch him over the head trying to keep him down but STL still manages to get up and pushes K_mo away and K_mo goes flying out of the ring and hits the floor. K_mo gets back to his feet and slides into the ring. K_mo gets to his feet but STL runs at him full speed and nails him with a huge left punch to this side of the face and K_mo falls to the ground. K_mo quickly gets back up and STL hooks him for a suplex and suplexes him into the middle of the ring. Then goes for the pin 1…2… Kick Out

LPM: That one was a close one right there with STL showing his power.

MK: What about K_mo’s resiliency, he is showing what he has by holding his own against STL.

K_mo gets to his feet as does STL and they both stand on opposite sides of the ring from each other. K_mo runs towards STL and tries to take him down with a Shoulder block but STL still stands. STL starts to run his mouth and K_mo hits a dropkick and sends STL into the ropes. K_mo gets back to his feet and kicks STL in the midsection. K_mo tries to go for a DDT but STL stops him and punches him in the face. STL sets up K_mo for a powerbomb. STL lifts him up and then throws him down to the mat as hard as possible. K_mo moves around in pain and STL pins him. 1…2… Kick Out!

LPM: How did he kick out of that! The ref is counting slow.

MK: The ref’s counting is fine. K_mo is just fighting to stay in this match.

STL gets up and starts to stomp on K_mo to keep him on the ground. K_mo grabs the bottom rope and starts to pull himself up. STL gets out of the ring and grabs a steel chair then slides back into the ring. The ref starts to yell at him and STL throws it on the ground. The ref kicks it out of the ring. K_mo slams his forearm to the side of STL’s head. STL looks at him and pulls him forward then nails him with a Clothesline from hell. STL pins him and the ref counts it. 1…2…3!

Ashley: Here is your winner STL!

***Get Ya Walk On by Xzibit hits***

LPM: The big man takes one home and he didn’t need to go extreme.

MK: Yeah he does have some skill but you saw that he brought the chair into the ring.

STL walks out of the ring celebrating the win as he walks to the back. The ref helps K_mo get to his feet because he is completely out of it.

MK: One match in and cheating abounds. I thought this wasn't ROG, but it seems its leaking its way in.

LPM: Oh please, it was one chair. And as you always say, onward and upward.

MK: When have I ever said that?

LPM: That one time that you did.

***Infra-Red plays***

Ashley: This contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, weighing in at 200 lbs…he is Daywalker!

Daywalker steps onto the stage and smirks around at the booing crowd.

MK: I am very curious to see who Daywalker chose as his opponent tonight.

LPM: The general manager did say he could face whoever he wanted. And she seems like a woman of her word.

***Lose Yourself plays***

Spike Blade starts to make his way to the ramp and look apprehensive. The fans cheer for him loudly and several shout encouragingly at him.

Ashley: And making his way to the ring, weighing in at 175 lbs….Spike Blade!

MK: So its going to be the little brother of ROG’s own Dash Blade. I hadn’t heard he had signed with XCL.

LPM: The kid is going to be destroyed. I would not want to be Spike Blade right now. Facing Daywalker in my debut.

Spike Blade makes a decisive move and attacks Daywalker before the bell, hammering him with rights and lefts. He goes for an Irish whip but Daywalker reverses into a thunderous short-arm clothesline that turns Blade inside-out. Daywalker pulls Blade up, and easily lifts the man up for a vertical suplex. He holds him up there for a moment before completing the suplex. He covers for two.

MK: Honestly, I hope that kickout was just a reflex.

LPM: Kicking out is not in this kid’s best interest. STAY DOWN BOY!

Daywalker hauls the man up and gets caught with a desperate gouge to the eye. Blade goes to the top rope, he flies and gets caught with a big spinning leg kick. Now its Daywalker that goes to the top rope for a flying body splash. He stands up and signals that it's time for a figure four. He locks it in quickly. Blade has nowhere to go, and in just a few seconds he taps out like his ass was on fire. Daywalker pops up and signals for a microphone.

Daywalker: And here is your winner……DAYWALKER! I’m sure anyone could have anticipated this victory here tonight. Hell, Blade’s own grandmother is probably collecting her cash on this one right now. And some of you may ask why I chose adorable little Spike Blade here to face me tonight. And I’ll tell you. I don’t really feeling like facing any of these idiots on the XCL roster anymore. But I am aware of someone I’d like to see in this ring.

MK: I don’t really want to know who that is.

Daywalker: And that would be ROG’s own, Dash Blade. Spikey boy’s big brother. Now as Dash has admitted that he is a fan of XCL, I can only imagine that he is watching tonight. So, I suggest he call up the general manager and tell her he’ll be making a guest appearance next week. Or you really really won’t like what happens then.

He tosses the mic down and leaves the ring to a sea of booing, as Spike Blade slowly pulls himself to his feet.

MK: Can he even make a challenge like that?

LPM: I believe he just did. And I can only hope Dash Blade responds and shows up.

MK: Somehow I doubt that will happen

The camera cuts to the backstage area where Steve Storme and Callumomac are leaned against a wall and chatting amicably. Storme looks away every few minutes and seems distracted as Cal enumerates on his title win, offering a nod or brief comment now and then. Flair3 walks up on the pair and gazes for a moment at the title that Cal has slung over his shoulder before addressing them.

Flair: Cal I was supposed to tell you, someone wants you out in the ring.

Cal: Who? And what for?

Flair: I don’t know, I was just told to make sure you made it there.

He walks away to the ring area himself, Cal turns to Steve and raises his eyebrows questioningly. Steve shrugs and motions to the ring. Together they walk out to find a majority of the roster waiting for them with the ring decorated in clearly a part theme. Cal turns a bit and sees a video of his win at the battle royal playing on the screen. He grins and turns to Storme as he is handed a glass of champagne.

Storme: What? I had absolutely nothing to do with this.

Cal: Sure you didn’t. Thanks.

Storme: No! I really really didn’t. I’ve had a lot of other things on my mind to worry about throwing you a party.

Cal: If you say so. Now, come on and join me for the party. While we’re at it, let’s celebrate the fact that you will be the number one contender for this title before the night it out.

Storme: That is something to celebrate.

Storme walks to the ring without a backward glance and takes the glass offered to him. Cal smiles and shakes his head before following him. Several people immediately clap him on the shoulder as the general manager takes a hold of a mic.

Kinney: Well, let’s cut right to the chase. Congratulations Cal on becoming the first XCL Champion. You really outshone the rest of the competition. I had my money on one of the former-ROG members I brought with me, and I was not disappointed. And now another of my hand-selected men will be the number one contender. It truly is a fantastic start to the all-new revamped XCL. But, we are a bit short on time…so we’ll let everyone take a small break and then clear out the ring for the rest of the show. But again congratulations.

Cal beams around at everyone, adjusting the title belt on his shoulder a few times as the camera fades away from the ring once again.

Macho Man wrote:
Seriously you shouldn't be allowed near people, you're like a walking horror movie...there are no survivors!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffiebaby140

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/11/08   Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:16 pm

Ricky Reynolds-Brown

***The Fight Song hits***

Ashley: Making their way to the ring at a combined weight of 450 Pounds, from The Depths of Hell, The Dark Republic!

Spawn and Hybrid walk out from the back and are booed as they walk down to the ring. They ignore it and walk slowly down to the ring. The two climb into the ring and stare down the entrance ramp.

***I Don’t Wanna Stop hits***

Ashley: And their opponents first making his way to the ring weighing in at 250 pounds, from New York City, New York Neon Hardy!

The Crowd goes wild as Neon Hardy runs out from the back and runs down the ramp giving high fives to the fans and stops before the ring.

LPM: Look at that he’s scared!

MK: Anyone would be with those odds.

***Old Time Rock N’ Roll hits***

Ashley: And 2nd making his way to the ring weighing in at 200 pounds, from Montreal, Quebec Canada, Flair3!

Flair3 walks down to the ring smiling and walks up to Neon Hardy. Him and Neon talk as the ref tells them to get into the ring. They both run and slide into the ring. Hybrid and Spawn both start to attack them trying to keep them down. Hybrid picks up Neon by the head and throws him out of the ring. Flair3 gets to his feet and tries to punch his Spawn to get away. Hybrid runs full speed at Flair and takes him out with a clothesline. The ref starts yelling at one of them to get out of the ring and Spawn finally does and stands in his corner. Flair starts to get to his feet and when he does Hybrid Irish Whips him into the ropes. Flair comes running back towards Hybrid and Hybrid nails him with a Big Boot. Flair falls to the floor and holds his jaw in pain. Hybrid covers him and the ref counts it 1...2... Kick Out! Hybrid gets up and stares at the ref and the ref backs up. Flair3 quickly gets to his feet and jumps towards Neon Hardy and tags him in. Neon Hardy quickly gets into the ring and Hybrid runs towards him and Neon nails him with a Dropkick. Hybrid hits the floor and Neon gets to his feet and runs towards Spawn and nails him with his forearm to knock him off the ring.

MK: Neon Hardy is really taking it to The Dark Republic!

LPM: He has a lot of power for a little guy.

Hybrid gets up slowly and Neon waits for him to get up. Hybrid gets to his feet and Neon runs towards him but Hybrid nails him with an arm drag. Neon gets to his feet and runs at him again and Hybrid nails him with another arm drag that sends Neon into a standing position in the turnbuckle. Hybrid runs at him and goes for a spear but Neon gets out of the way and Hybrid goes into the metal post. Neon pulls him out of the turnbuckle and pins him and the ref counts it 1…2…Kick Out. Neon quickly gets to his feet and tries to pull Hybrid up. Hybrid punches him in the midsection to get Neon away from him. Hybrid tags in Spawn. Spawn comes into the ring and starts pounding on Neon. Neon pushes him away. Spawn tries to run at Neon again and Neon hits a spinning heel kick and follows up with a pin. 1…2… Kick Out!

MK: That was a close one, Neon almost picked up the win right there.

LPM: Spawn would never lose to such a move, you’re insane.

Neon gets back up and starts to stalk Spawn waiting to make his move. Spawn stays on the ground so Neon tries to lift him up but Spawn nails him with a Jawbreaker and Neon falls to the floor in pain. Neon is holding his Jaw as Spawn climbs to the top rope and goes for a moonsault but Neon rolls out of the way and tags in Flair. Neon rolls out of the ring and Flair gets into the ring. He starts to stomp on Spawn who is on the floor after missing the moonsault. Flair tries to lock Spawn in the Figure Four but Spawn kicks his way out of it and sends Flair into the ropes. Spawn Irish whips Flair into his corner. Spawn tags in Hybrid and Hybrid puts Flair in position for a powerbomb. Spawn helps lift Flair up and they both throw Flair down as hard as possible and Hybrid goes for the pin. 1…2…3

***The Fight Song hits***

Ashley: Here are you winners The Dark Republic!

Spawn and Hybrid look down at Flair as the ref tries to hold up their hands. they both scare off the ref and he backs away. They both walk out of the ring and slowly to the back as they audience boos them. Neon Hardy helps Flair out of the ring.

MK: They are one devastating team and brutally took out Flair.

LPM: But where was Neon he should have been helping.

MK: That match could have been the match of the night.

LPM: Really? I didn’t think it was that great.

MK: Why not?

LPM: I thought the end there lasted….luster.

MK: Luster? Well, whatever floats your boat my friend.

LPM: Are you hitting on me?

MK: Oh nevermind. Let’s go backstage with Ashley; I understand she has one half of the main event match backstage for a little chat.

Ashley: Thanks King, and yes I do have Ricky Reynolds here for a quick word before his match. Ricky, how are you feeling this evening? No doubt that battle royal last week put you through the ringer, are you ready for your match this evening?

Reynolds: I do have to say, you are a much better person to be interviewed by than that dim-witted Dan Jackson. But, putting that point aside, I am as fit as the first day I stepped into a wrestling ring. I have never felt better and Steve Storme had better be mentally prepared to lose in a most miserable fashion.

Ashley: If you win the number one contender spot, what would be your next move?

Reynolds: You must mean, when Ashley. When I become the number one contender. I was the second to last man in the ring last week, that more than proves I am capable of beating everyone and anyone on this roster. And when I am number one contender my first goal is to show Callumomac exactly what he’ll up against.

Ashley: What is Steve Storme wins? You cannot deny that it is possible. What would you do then?

Reynolds: Storme will not be winning, that I can guarantee. So I really don’t know what I would do because that possibility does not exist in my reality.

Ashley: And that reality is so much different from mine how?

Reynolds: You know, maybe I overestimated your intelligence.

Without another word Ricky Reynolds turns and walks off in the direction of the locker room. Ashley starts after him, but apparently thinks better of it and turns back to the camera and shrugs.

MK: Sorry about that Ashley, I’m sure he didn’t mean it. Just rattled by his upcoming match no doubt.

LPM: Or he was being honest. In which case he might be right.

MK: Can you please try to stop insulting your colleagues? Just for one show, really, I’ll pay you.

LPM: I shall take it under advisement. For now, let’s say we move on.

***Walk This Way plays***

Ashley: This contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from New York City…Bolton Stevens!

Stevens starts down the ramp and plays to the audience; who get tired of his showboating and begin to boo him to the ring.

LPM: Stevens obviously has brought a few of his admirers from ROG with him.

MK: You really think that sounds like admiration?

LPM: Geez, sarcasm King, sarcasm.

***Stevens’ music is replaced by Ride Of Your Life***

Ashley: And introducing his opponent, from Las Vegas, Nevada….Creachbaum!

The fans voice their elation as Creachbaum walks toward the ring. He acknowledges them as the walks up the ring steps, only increasing their cheers.

LPM: What an arrogant, son of a…

MK: LPM, I’d advise you not finish that sentence. And how is showing some appreciation for your fans arrogant?

Creachbaum steps into the ring and immediately starts exchanging words with Stevens. Stevens smirks, and Creachbaum scowls as the bell is rung to start the match. They start off with a lockup. Both men, fairly evenly matched, struggle for supremacy...and it's Creachbaum who gains the upper hand with a spinning fisherman’s suplex. Stevens clutches at his back, and scrambles to a corner to escape, but Creachbaum is right behind him. He pulls Stevens back to his feet for a snap suplex. Stevens again tries to scramble away, shaking his head, making it to the opposite corner and clinging to the bottom rope to start pulling himself up. Creachbaum sets his opponent’s face on the bottom rope and stomps the back of his head. The crowd pops wildly at Stevens being so thoroughly dominated. Creachbaum drags the limp Stevens to the middle of the ring for a cover. One! Two! Kickout at two.

MK: A cover very early on, surprising. I had hoped Stevens could mount a better offense.

LPM: Perhaps he didn’t anticipate this match up very well. But as you said, its still early on things could turn completely around soon.

Creachbaum hauls a shaky Stevens to his feet, hooks him up for a brainbuster and gets a poke in the eye for his trouble. The referee seems to have missed it and the crowd boos Stevens for the cheap shot.

MK: That was low. These two are so evenly matched, and Stevens still has to resort to a cheap shot like that….pathetic.

LPM: Didn’t I say things would turn around?

Stevens staggers backward as Creachbaum rubs at his smarting eye, trying to catch his breath. Creachbaum recovers quickly, turns, and charges at Stevens to connect with a perfect uppercut. Creachbaum reels, and Stevens explodes forward with a desperate forearm smash. Creachbaum spills to the mat and Stevens gives him a few stomps to keep him down. Stevens hits the ropes for an asai moonsault and a pin. One! Two! And now it's Creachbaum who kicks out at two. Stevens rises quickly, and drops an elbow... then another. He then reaches down, pulls up his dazed opponent and hits a sambo suplex. And another cover. One! But its only one, Stevens glares at the referee who repeats "One!" and pulls Creachbaum back up.

MK: Bolton Stevens seems less than pleased with that call.

LPM: Well can you blame him? He tired very hard to end the match there, and still Beachbalm kicks out.

MK: Beachbalm?

LPM: Hey, it was funny, you have to admit it was funny.

Stevens whips Creachbaum to the ropes and connects with a superkick on the rebound. Creachbaum's head snaps back and he collapses like a badly played Jenga game. And now Stevens hits the ropes and nails the big rebound elbow drop for another cover. One! TWO! Creachbaum barely kicks out before three. Again, Creachbaum curses and glares at the ref, who again reasserts his call.

Creachbaum desperately tries to regain his footing, and perhaps some momentum, but Stevens is in control, and isn't letting up. He grabs hold of Creachbaum and whips him to the ropes again, then bends down for the back body drop... and gets kicked right in the head. Stevens falls to the mat and Creachbaum staggers to the ropes, desperate for a moment of respite. That moment fails to come as Stevens hurries back to his feet, lands a kick on the back of Creachbaum's knee. Creachbaum drops to the second rope and Stevens sticks a knee in the back of his neck and starts choking him on the rope. He scores some major heat from the fans and the referee angrily shouts at Stevens to release the hold. He starts counting down from five and at ONE, Stevens lets his opponent go. Stevens smirks as Creachbaum clutches at his neck and tries to rise. Stevens locks up Creachbaum from behind.

MK: This looks like a potential dragon suplex right here.

Creachbaum retaliates with a reverse headbutt. The crowd goes wild.

LPM: Or not.

Another headbutt rattles Stevens. A third headbutt sends him reeling, and Creachbaum drops to one knee, trying to regain some stamina. Stevens angrily checks his nose for blood, and spits on the mat. He and he charges Creachbaum, who turns and catches him with a powerslam. Creachbaum, chest heaving, drops a knee on Stevens' head, then steps over and grabs one of his feet and locks in an ankle lock. The crowd rises to its feet as Stevens flails. They sit rather abruptly as he manages to catch the rope. The referee directs Creachbaum to release the hold, and now he’s the one holding on. The referee starts his countdown and, again, at one, Creachbaum lets go. Stevens hangs from the bottom rope, a glazed look in his eye, and now Creachbaum is on the offensive. He grabs Stevens and pulls him up... hooks up for a northern lights suplex. Creachbaum floats over for another northern lights suplex and bridges for the pin. One…Two…Three!

***Creachbaum’s theme hits again***

Ashley: Here is your winner….Creachbaum!

MK: Stevens did manage to put up a good fight there for a few minutes.

LPM: Somehow I don’t this is the end of it. Stevens doesn’t seem like the type of guy to let this kind of a loss go.

Macho Man wrote:
Seriously you shouldn't be allowed near people, you're like a walking horror movie...there are no survivors!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffiebaby140

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/11/08   Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:17 pm

***Ladies and Gentleman by Saliva hits***

Callumomac comes out from the back with the XCL title belt over his shoulder as he walks down to the ring and sits with the announcers at the table.

MK: Great to have you here Callumomac.

LPM: If you say so we have the worst XCL Champion in history.

Cal: You may want to shut your mouth before I come over there and teach you how to call matches you idiot. I really wish they would have fired you. Plus I am the best thing to happen to XCL and you know it.

Ashley: The following match is scheduled for one fall and will be held under no disqualification rules! Where the winner will become Number 1 Contender for the XCL Championship!

***Git Up by D12 Hits***

Ashley: First making his way to the ring from San Francisco, California, weighing in at 235 pounds, Steve Storme!

Steve Storme starts to walk down the ramp as the fans go wild.

Cal: Now here is a real competitor! This match is going to be easy and I bet he gets the 1 2 3 win easy.

MK: Well it will not be easy for him.

LPM: That’s right he’s going up against the "Red-Hot" Ricky Reynolds.

Steve walks down to the ring and walks to the announcer’s table and gives Cal a high five. He slides into the ring and stands on the turnbuckle as the crowd goes wild.

LPM: One announcer here seems pretty biased.

Cal: You really are one huge idiot. You’re damn lucky that I don’t kick your ass right now.

***Round and Round by Ratt hits***

Ashley: And his opponent making his way to the ring from Los Angeles, California, “Red-Hot” Ricky Reynolds!

Ricky walks out from the back and is booed loudly. He begins to yell back at the fans.

Cal: He gets no respect and he doesn’t deserve it, he should go back to Hollywood!

MK: To be fair he is a good wrestler I am just not too found of how he carries himself.

LPM: He carries himself like a champion! Here Cal you may want to watch this.

Ricky Reynolds ignores the fans and slowly walks down to the ring. He gets in and ignores Steve and walks over to the ropes facing Cal and starts to yell at him not to get involved. Steve grabs Ricky’s legs and flips him over the top. Cal laughs as the ref calls for the bell and the match starts. Ricky gets back into the ring and gets face to face with Steve Storme. Ricky tries to nail Steve in the face with a huge punch but Steve blocks it and kicks him in the midsection. Steve nails him with a quick DDT and leaves Ricky laying down on the floor. Steve puts Ricky in a leg lock and starts twisting his leg and Ricky grabs the bottom rope. The ref does not try to stop it and Steve keeps twisting his left leg and will not let go of the hold. Steve finally lets go of the hold and gets right back to his feet. Ricky uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet. Steve runs full speed at him and clotheslines Ricky out of the ring and Steve goes over the top rope himself and they both hit the floor outside the ring.

MK: Both men are down!

LPM: Yeah Cal why don’t you go help your friend?

Cal: He is tough he can handle it.

Steve rolls on the ground a bit but gets to his feet. Ricky pulls himself up using the barricade. He limps towards Steve and Steve punches him directly in the face. Ricky responds with one of his own. Steve smashes his entire arm into the side of Ricky’s head. Steve does it again until Ricky falls to the floor. Steve goes under the ring and pulls out a Kendo stick. The ref begins to yell at him to stop but Steve ignores him. Ricky gets to his feet and Steve swings the Kendo stick and smashes it against the back of Ricky’s leg and Ricky falls to the floor on one knee. Steve nails him across the back with the Kendo stick and Ricky complete goes to the floor as the crowd goes wild. Steve drops the kendo stick and then walks to the front of Ricky who is laying face down on the floor. Steve starts to pick him up by the hair and Ricky punches him in the midsection. Ricky hits him again in the same places and gets to his feet. Ricky then hooks him and nails him with a Belly to Belly and Steve lands directly on his head.

LPM: He calls that move The Coke Sneeze!

Cal: Again do we really want someone like this in the company? Hell do we want someone like this in wrestling?

MK: That was a good quick move and did get him out of danger.

The fans begin to boo him as he crawls to the ring and pulls himself up. He gets himself in the ring and begins to limp as he walks into the ring. Steve holds his head in pain as he gets to his feet. Steve slides into the ring and immediately kicks Ricky in the back of the leg and Ricky falls to the floor grasping his leg in pain. Steve stomps on the leg of Ricky and Ricky keeps trying to crawl away. Steve backs off of him and lets him get to his feet. Steve runs at him and Ricky punches him in the midsection. Steve backs up in pain and Ricky connects with a snap suplex. Ricky rolls around on the floor in pain holding his leg. Steve gets up before him and gets to the turnbuckle and stands on the second rope. Ricky slowly gets to one foot and then is able to stand up fully and Steve jumps towards him and nails him with a Tornado DDT. Steve gets to his feet after hitting the move and walks over to Ricky. Steve pins Ricky and the ref counts it. 1…2… Kick Out!

MK: That was a close one Steve Storme almost won right there!

LPM: Calm down the match is still going on.

Cal: What are you talking about the match is over, it’s just a matter of time.

Steve stands back up and jumps into the air and drives his knee into the leg of Ricky Reynolds. Steve then follows it up with another pin and the ref counts it 1…2… Kick Out! Ricky Reynolds starts to crawl towards the turnbuckle and Steve backs up and lets him. Ricky pulls himself to his feet and turns around standing in the turnbuckle. Steve runs full speed at him but Ricky dives out of the way hitting the floor and Steve stops himself before he crashes into the turnbuckle. Ricky is still standing and not facing Steve. Steve comes up from behind and nails a Shin Breaker on Ricky Reynolds’s left leg. Ricky falls to the floor again and rolls out of the ring. Ricky lands on his feet but limps around a bit. He turns to the ring as people are booing him and climbs in. Steve Storme stands in front of him and Ricky punches him directly in the face. Steve turns around in pain and Ricky low blows him. Steve falls to his knees and rolls out of the ring.

LPM: Steve is just going to slide out of the ring like that? What a loser!

MK: Ricky did the same thing and Ricky took a cheap shot.

Cal: He’s got you there Latin Dude, maybe you should just keep your mouth shut.

Steve falls to the floor on the outside as Ricky starts yelling something. Kumanga starts to run down to ring side holding a steel chair. Steve gets to his knees and Kumanga nails him over the head with a steel chair and Steve falls to the floor. Callumomac jumps over the announcer table and runs to help Steve but Kumaga shoves a steel chair into his midsection. Cal bends over in pain as Kumanga hits him over the head. Kumanga. Kumanga slides Steve into the ring. Ricky limps over and pins him. 1…2…3!

Ashley: Here is your winner and new number one contender Ricky Reynolds!

*** Round and Round by Ratt hits ***

Kumanga and Bolton slide into the ring and help Ricky out of the ring. The ref follows them out of the ring and holds up Ricky’s arm.

LPM: There we go the right man always wins!

MK: He needed two people to beat Steve Storme it’s not fair.

LPM: It’s not fair, that’s not fair, stop making excuses. Ricky won and broke no rules.

Kumanga helps Ricky walk to the back as he limps. The show ends with them standing at the entrance ramp holding his arms up in victory and with Cal and Steve Storme laid out.

Macho Man wrote:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stl311
TNA X Division Champion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : ECW
Favorite Wrestlers : Bam Bam, Burchill, Balls Mahoney, and Super Dragon
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/11/08   Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:19 pm

STL wins. I'm telling you he is the next big thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rated R
WCW United States Champion

Male
Number of posts : 654
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : ROH
Favorite Wrestlers : KENTA, Edge, Y2J, Homicide, Ric Flair, HBK & MVP

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/11/08   Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:26 pm

That was a great show Stef well done.

AWA World Heavyweight Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1542
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : WWE
Favorite Wrestlers : The Rock , Steve Austin , Big Show , Y2J , Undertaker , Triple H , HBK , Ric Flair , MVP ,Mr Kennedy
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/11/08   Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:50 pm

Great show
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RKO93
ROH World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 915
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : ROH/WWE/TNA
Favorite Wrestlers : Edge, Orton, Joe, Homicide, MVP, Styles, Morrison, Punk, JBL, Ted Hart, Danielson, Steenerico, Evans
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/11/08   Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:59 pm

Awesome show, Stef.

Space Monkey Mafia: Steffiebaby140, RKO93, Inah, Lukewittyere, King of Kings 032793

CT Baker wrote:
I mean he's awesome and all but he is most certainly not bangable.

The REAL Mr. ROG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steffiebaby140

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/11/08   Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:17 pm

thank you for the compliments. just wanted to make sure to give SOL half credit here. He was responsible for the main event, the tag match, and the opening match...the rest was me. Very Happy

Macho Man wrote:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bolton
Independent Wrestler

Male
Number of posts : 119
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : None, lulz
Favorite Wrestlers : Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, The Rock, Chris Jericho, Edge, Keiji Mutoh, Jushin Thunder Liger
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/11/08   Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:26 am

steffiebaby140 wrote:
thank you for the compliments. just wanted to make sure to give SOL half credit here. He was responsible for the main event, the tag match, and the opening match...the rest was me. Very Happy
Where you responsible for burying me? Razz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/11/08   Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:00 am

Bolton wrote:

Yeup.....I wrote that one, and came up with the card in general. My question is...whatcha gonna do about it? *prepares to job bolton for his cheek* Smile

Macho Man wrote:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bolton
Independent Wrestler

Male
Number of posts : 119
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : None, lulz
Favorite Wrestlers : Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, The Rock, Chris Jericho, Edge, Keiji Mutoh, Jushin Thunder Liger
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/11/08   Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:09 pm

steffiebaby140 wrote:
Bolton wrote:

Yeup.....I wrote that one, and came up with the card in general. My question is...whatcha gonna do about it? *prepares to job bolton for his cheek* Smile
You dare job the Messianic One out? Why you! I'm one of the XCL Bookers! Very Happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/11/08   Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:05 pm

Bolton wrote:
steffiebaby140 wrote:
Bolton wrote:

You dare job the Messianic One out? Why you! I'm one of the XCL Bookers! Very Happy

And I am the owner Very Happy

Banned

Male
Number of posts : 1868
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : Total nonstop action wrestling
Favorite Wrestlers : Trish stratus, the rock, AJ styles,Stone cold, Candice, cage,edge,macho man, Dino bravo, Orton
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/11/08   Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:53 pm

Brilliant show. Steve Storme Vs Ricky Reynolds was a great read!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flair3
Banned

Male
Number of posts : 371
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : TNA/WWE and of coure GEW my home town promotion
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/11/08   Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:25 pm

DAMN! Who booked me and Neon to loose! Thats insane! No but seriously, i dont mind dropping a match once and a while, but this tag team match could at least have been better in my oppinion. I think it was a little too short.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rated R

Male

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/11/08   Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:33 pm

Flair3 wrote:
DAMN! Who booked me and Neon to loose! Thats insane! No but seriously, i dont mind dropping a match once and a while, but this tag team match could at least have been better in my oppinion. I think it was a little too short.

I booked you to lose.

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/11/08   

Back to top Go down

Adrenaline Results-08/11/08
Page 1 of 1