Wrestling Unleashed 2.0

The Fastest Rising Wrestling Forum on the Net.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

ROG Presents Riot City Showdown

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends

Male
Number of posts : 1012
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : WWE
Favorite Wrestlers : Jeff Hardy, Mike Quackenbush
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: ROG Presents Riot City Showdown   Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:04 am

12/17/07 ROG PPV: Riot City Showdown

Here is the scheduled card:

Johnny Nico vs. Black Dagger

X- Rated Open

ROG Women's Championship Triple Threat
Beth Storme vs. Ella Perez vs. Ashley Nero

Nightmare vs. Edgecutioner

ROH Heavyweight Championship Number One Contender Match
The Sound vs. Ricky Reynolds

ROG Heavyweight Championship Steel Cage Match
Erik Michaels vs. David Simou
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StuffOfLegends

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents Riot City Showdown   Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:09 am

Leroy Brown= Red
Jimmy DeMarco= Green
Ed Richards= Purple

“Come Out and Play” by The Offspring blares throughout the sold out arena as various coloured pyro goes off on the stage. The camera swivels round, zooming in on random fans, before settling at ringside.

Hello everyone, welcome to ROGs fourth super show “Riot City Showdown” live in Miami Florida, my name is Leroy Brown and this is my broadcast colleague Jimmy DeMarco.

Hi everyone, welcome to “Riot City Showdown” and boy do we have a great show lined up for you fans tonight. RatedPG defends his X- Rated Championship in an X- Rated Open match and former partners David Simou and Erik Michaels face- off in a steel cage match for the ROG Heavyweight Championship.

There’s no doubt those matches will be awesome but let’s not forget the women’s Triple Threat.

Oh yeah, the very first Women’s Champion will be crowned right here in Miami Florida!

Well first up is Johnny Nico vs. a newcomer to Ring of Glory: Black Dagger.

Yes, Black Dagger was unknown in the wrestling world until he picked up a fluke over Nico on Meltdown. Tonight Nico has a shot at revenge and I think he’s going to get it.

Maybe Jimmy but Black Dagger already has a pinfall victory over Nico and I think he can do it again here in Miami.

“No Chance” starts playing and the crowd begin booing. Johnny Nico strides down the ramp ignoring fans hand shakes.

The following match is scheduled for one fall. On the way to the ring, standing 6’5, weighing 265 pounds… Johnny Nico!

He climbs over the top rope and walks over to the top left turnbuckle. He climbs to the second rope and raises his arms into the air as the crowd loudly boo. He shakes his head before dropping feet first to the mat.

It’s easy to boo Johnny Nico when you’re behind a barrier with security in between you but I’d like to see these fans do it to his face.

“The Pretender” by Foo Fighters starts playing as Black Dagger walks out onto the stage. He raises one arm to a good crowd reaction.

And the opponent, from Manchester England, weighing in 280 pounds… Black Dagger!

He slides into the ring and raises his arm again. The crowd is cheering and Nico looks seriously unhappy.

Nico’s not pleased about the reaction that Black Dagger is getting here in Miami.

I don’t blame him; Black Dagger’s just a jobber.

Nico charges forward, taking Black Dagger down with a clothesline. Dagger jumps back up, ducks Nico’s second clothesline and scoop slams him. BD drops the elbow over Nico’s neck. He drops it again but Nico rolls out the way and gets up quickly. Meanwhile BD rolls around on the mat clutching his left arm. Nico stomps away at him before walking to the corner. He undoes the middle turnbuckle pad as BD gets to his feet. As Nico turns round BD knocks him back into the corner with a couple of stiff hooks. BD connects with a couple of punches before lifting Nico up unto the top rope. Dagger climbs up too and then superplexes Nico off the tope rope. 1-2- kick out! Dagger strats punching away as Nico tries to cover his face. The ref pulls BD off giving Nico time to recover. He slowly gets to his feet and charges at BD. Dagger takes him out with a powerslam. 1-2- kick out! BD pulls Nico to his feet and tries to Irish Whip him. Nico reverses it into a short arm clothesline. BD jumps back up, straight into a big boot. 1-2- kick out! Nico shakes his head is dismay before arguing with the ref. BD slowly gets to his feet, notices Nico with his back turned and takes him down face first with a bulldog. BD’s back up and so is Nico. They exchange punches in the centre of the ring, the crowd booing Johhny’s but cheering Dagger’s. Suddenly Nico lashes out with a kick to the gut followed by a powerbomb. 1-2- kick out! Nico kicks BD in the chest a couple of times before pulling him to his feet and taking him back down with a backbreaker.

Oooh, that looked really painful Leroy.

Nico goes for the cover but to no avail. He gets to his feet and then nails BD with a standing legdrop. 1-2- kick out! Nico pulls BD up and shoots him into the turnbuckle. Nico follows looking to hit a turnbuckle clothesline but BD gets his boot up sending Nico stumbling backwards. BD rushes forward and takes Nico out with a swinging Neckbreaker. Both men jump up but BD’s quickest, throwing punches at Johnny. Nico staggers over to the ropes. BD charges forward, Nico pulls down the ropes and Dagger goes flying over into the barrier. Nico slowly gets to his feet and then rolls out the ring. He takes a couple of shots at BD before Irish whipping him into the ring post. Blood begins dripping from the side of his head. Nico bounces his head off the announce table before throwing him back into the ring. Nico walks up the ring steps and begins slowly climbing the turnbuckle.

What is he doing? He isn’t made to fly, the top rope’s for people like Jack Williams not 6’5 monsters like Nico!

BD wipes the blood from his eyes and gradually gets back up to a vertical base. Nico launches himself off the top rope looking to hit a diving clothesline but BD moves out the way. He pulls himself up with help from the ropes as BD charges forward with his arm outstretched. Nico ducks runs and bounces off the ropes. As BD turns round he gets nailed by a spear. 1-2- kick out!

How the hell did Black Dagger kick out of that forceful spear?!

Nico pulls his long hair behind his ears and walks slowly over to the corner. He squats down and motions for Dagger to get up. BD is up on his feet but he’s very drowsy and his face is now a dark red. Nico charges forward but BD side steps. As Nico turns round BD kicks him in the chest and nails him with a chokebomb. 1-2-3!

The winner of this match as a result of pinfall… Black Dagger!

What a great match we’ve just witnessed here at “Riot City Showdown”.

Yes, that was great. Even though he’d been busted open by big Johnny Nico, Black Dagger kept on fighting and eventually pulled out the win.

It was that chokebomb that he calls The Dead End that finished Nico off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StuffOfLegends

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents Riot City Showdown   Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:09 am

Y2J= Orange

Well next up is the X- Rated Open match. Basically a gauntlet match, the last man wins the belt. RatedPG is big trouble here tonight; there are seven other wrestlers in this match leaving him with a minute chance of retaining his title.

Making this match was a very unfair decision by ROG President David Simou but one that will no doubt excite the fans. I wonder who’ll be taking part in the Open.

I guess we’ll find out soon enough.

“Crank That” by Soulja Boy starts up and Tristian Artist walks out onto the stage. He poses as gold pyro goes off in the background.

The following match is an Open match for the X- Rated Championship. Introducing first, from San Jacinto CA, weighing in at 235 pounds… Trsitian “Rampage” Artist!

Tristian climbs into the ring and walks to the centre of the ring and poses as the crowd cheers loudly. Suddenly the lights dim and a countdown appears on the screen. 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1…

What’s going on? Is he here? Has Y2J arrived?!

I think he’s here!

“Break Down the Walls” by Fozzy plays throughout the arena as blinding pyro goes off on the stage. Y2J appears with his back turned as the pyro dies down. He spins round and raises his arms into the air.

Here he is, there’s been promos airing for Y2J’s arrival for weeks and he's finally here at “Riot City Showdown”.

And the opponent, making his way to the ring, hailing from Green Bay Wisconsin… Y2J!

Y2J walks down the ramp shaking hands with fans, he slides into the ring. He casually strolls past Tristian and leans through the ropes. Ed Richards hands him a mic.

Don’t worry, the era of poor promo skills and crappy wrestling is over. All that is in the past, Y2J is finally here. The most charismatic and entertaining wrestler in all of pro wrestling has come to Ring of Glory. I’ve come to save you fans from the boredom that you endure while watching a match with say… Tristian Artist. He’s a bad wrestler, he has no mic skills and he’s not over in the slightest. He has nothing going for him unlike me. You see, I’m the kind of man that people all over the world look up to and aspire to be like…

Suddenly Tristian Artist charges forward and takes Y2J down with a clothesline sending the mic flying from his hand. Y2J springs up, ducks Tristian’s second clothesline and connects with a spinning heel kick. 1-2- kick out! Both men are up quickly but it’s Y2J who makes the first move. He darts forward looking to hit a clothesline, Tristian ducks it and scoops him up onto his shoulders. FU! 1-2-3!

Y2J has been eliminated!

That was a quick elimination; I thought Y2J might win this Open match after that arrogant promo.

Y2J rolls out of ring and storms over to the announcers table. He grabs a steel chair from ringside and slides back into the ring. Tristian is facing the TitanTron, awaiting his opponent. “Natural Born Killaz” by Dre and Snoop Dogg starts up as Steve Ace walks out onto the ramp with his trademark kendo stick. He raises it high into the air as the fans begin chanting his name.

The next opponent, from Sheffield England, weighing in at 272 pounds… Steve Ace!

Business is about to pick up for sure: Steve Ace is here!

Y2J drives the steel chair into the back of Tristian’s head. Artist falls to the floor clutching his head while Y2J drops the chair and smirks as the boos rain down. Ace slides into the ring and quickly gets to his feet. Y2J runs forward without the chair and receives a cane shot to the face.

The referee is being extremely lenient tonight!

I know, isn’t it brilliant?

He stumbles backwards over into the corner. Ace drops his kendo stick and walks over to the turnbuckle. Ace begins lighting up Y2Js chest with chops before Irish whipping him into the opposite turnbuckle. Ace runs over, connecting with a turnbuckle clothesline. He pulls Y2J to his feet and scoop slams him in the centre of the ring. He bounces off the ropes and goes for a running legdrop. Y2J rolls out the way at the last second. Both men get to their feet swiftly. Y2J throws a punch but it’s blocked, kick to the mid- section by Ace followed by the Cop Killa.

Y2J has already been eliminated; Ace should be focussing on Tristian Artist!

Speaking of Artist, he’s starting to stir; I thought that viscous chair shot by Y2J would keep him down for much longer. Just shows how tough Ring of Glory wrestlers are.

Artist is now up on his feet but seems a little drowsy. He bends over and picks up Ace’s kendo stick. He walks slowly over to Ace who’s posing for the crowd. He lines the kendo stick up in line with Steve’s head. Ace turns round, ducks the cane shot and then pulls it out of Tristian’s grasp. Artist back away now but Ace is merciless and bounces the cane off Artist’s head. Tristian slumps to the floor and Steve makes the cover. 1-2-3!

Tristian Artist has been eliminated!

Steve Ace makes short work of Tristian Artist with his trusty kendo stick.

He sure did, this Open match for the X- Rated Championship has been awesome do far and there are still five more wrestlers left.

Yes, I wonder whose next up?

We’re about to find out Leroy…

“Unholy Alliance” blares throughout the arena as Aaron Kendrick walks out onto the stage. The crowd is quiet, this guy is unknown. He poses as blue and pink pyro goes off in the background before walking down to the ring.

Who the hell is this?

I don’t know, he’s a newcomer to Ring of Glory. Picked off the Indy circuit I expect.

On his way to ring, from Alberta Canada, weighing in at 220 pounds… Aaron Kendrick!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StuffOfLegends

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents Riot City Showdown   Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:10 am

Aaron Kendrick? I’ve never heard of him.

Me neither but I can’t wait to see what he can do. It’s not going to be easy though, he’s up against one of ROGs very best in Steve Ace.

Aaron climbs into the ring and walks over the ropes. He leans over the top and raises his left arm. The crowd is silent. As he turns round Steve Ace smack him over the head with the kendo stick and the crowd erupts into a frenzy. 1-2- kick out! Ace drops the kendo stick and pulls Aaron to his feet. He shoots him off the ropes; Kendrick ducks the clothesline and carries on running. On the return he takes Ace down with a swinging Neckbreaker. Both men jump up and Ace runs into an armdrag. They’re on their feet swiftly; Kendrick goes for a clothesline, Ace ducks and takes Kendrick out with a Dragon suplex. 1-2- kick out! Ace pulls Kendrick back up and shoots him into the left corner. Ace follows looking to hit a turnbuckle spear but Kendrick moves out the way and Ace’s head slams into the turnbuckle. Kendrick goes for the roll up. 1-2- kick out! Ace jumps up, knees Kendrick in the chest and lift shim up onto his shoulders. Kendrick reverses into a victory roll. 1-2- kick out! Both wrestlers are up, Ace rushes forward but Kendrick drop toe holds him. Aaron quickly clamps in the Sharpshooter as the crowd begin to boo. Ace begins frantically crawling to the ropes. He just manages to touch the bottom rope with his fingertips. The ref orders Kendrick to let go but he locks the Sharpshooter harder. He breaks the hold at the refs 4 count and storms over to the top left corner. He rips the pad off the top rope.

He’s wasting valuable time, Ace is recovering.

Ace slowly gets to his feet and picks his kendo stick up from off the floor. As Kendrick turns round Ace stuns him with a cane shot to the chest followed by the Cop Killa. 1-2-3!

Aaron Kendrick has been eliminated!

Well, he put up a damn good fight, this young rookie.

That’s true Leroy but again Steve Ace’s kendo stick makes the difference.

Generic rock music starts playing as the lighting suddenly turns an icy shade of blue. Jack Williams sprints down the ramp to a good crowd reaction.

It’s the Iceman!

On his way to the ring, from Phoenix Arizona, weighing it at 185 pounds... Jack Williams!

Jack Williams walks up the steel steps and onto the apron. He goes for a springboard hurracanrana but Ace reverses it into a powerbomb. 1-2- kick out! Ace pulls Williams up and Irish whips him off the ropes. Williams slides through Ace’s legs and keeps on going. Ace plants him with a tilt- a- whirl backbreaker on the return. 1-2 kick out! Both men jump back up, Williams dodges Ace’s big boot and takes him out with an enzuigiri. Williams pulls Ace to his feet and tries to Irish whip him into the corner. Ace reverses it into a clothesline. Williams jumps back up, Ace kicks him in the gut and nails him with a brainbuster. Ace pulls him back up and executes another Cop Killa. 1-2-3!

Jack Williams has been eliminated!

Steve Ace pins yet another wrestler with the Cop Killa. Can anyone kick out of that move?

I’m not sure Jimmy; it’s a deadly manoeuvre for sure. In fact, Steve Ace is my pick to win this whole Open match.

Hmm, I don’t know… he’s done very well so far but I reckon the X- Rated champion RatedPG will pull out the victory here tonight. He’s an amazing athlete, one of the best in ROG today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StuffOfLegends

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents Riot City Showdown   Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:11 am

“The Way I Am” by Eminem begins and Dash Blade walks out onto the ramp. The crowd is ecstatic.

On his way to the ring, from Brooklyn New York, weighing in at 198 pounds… Dash Blade!

Oh my God! Dash Blade is in Ring of Glory!

The CGS World Heavyweight Champion has jumped ship to Ring of Glory, what a signing by David Simou!

Dash Blade walks down the ramp shaking hands with the cheering fans. Steve Ace is standing in the centre of the ring, kendo stick grasped tightly. Dash slides into the ring and Ace runs forward. Dash ducks the cane shot, kicks Ace in the stomach and nails him with a DDT. 1-2- kick out! Both men are up quickly, Ace takes Dash down with a clothesline and then drops an elbow over his neck. Ace then pulls Dash’s legs apart and kicks him in the groin as the crowd cheer. Dash rolls around in pain as Ace picks up his kendo stick. He drives it down but Dash rolls out the way at the last moment. Dash springs up and takes Ace down with an uppercut. Ace gets back up and throws a punch; it connects sending Dash back into the ropes. Ace charges forward but Dash pulls down the top rope sending Ace into the barrier. Ace slowly gets to his feet while Dash climbs out onto the apron and connects with an Asai Moonsault. Dash picks Ace back up, bounces his head off the steel ring post before rolling him back into the ring. Blade climbs onto the apron and begins scaling the turnbuckle. Ace slowly gets back up but looks completely out of it.

His eyes are glazed over Leroy!

Dash nails him with a diving spear off the top rope. 1-2-3!

Steve Ace has been eliminated!

Steve Ace is finally stopped by ROGs newest signing Dash Blade.

Ace has finally been pinned after eliminating Tristian Artist, Aaron Kendrick and Jack Williams one after the other. He’s done extremely well tonight and was unlucky not to come away with the title.

“Polyamous” by Breaking Benjamin starts playing and David Sykes storms down the ramp to a lukewarm crowd reaction.

Making his way to the ring, from Sydney Australia, weighing in at 61 kilos… David Sykes!

ROGs resident submission expert David Sykes is up next: this man is tough as nails and has a good chance of leaving Miami with the gold.

David Sykes slides into the ring and goes straight to work on Dash. He kicks Dash in the chest a couple of times before planting him with a suplex. Both men are up quickly, Dash ducks Sykes’s clothesline and lifts him up onto his shoulders. He then drops him down with a Death Valley Driver. 1-2-3!

Dash Blade pins David Sykes in record time with the Blade Driver. We know whose left…

“What I Want” by Daughtry begins playing and RatedPG strolls out onto the stage with the X- Rated Championship round his waist. He poses as the crowd boo before running down the ramp and sliding into the ring.

On his way to ring, from Biloxi Mississippi, weighing in at 210 pounds… RatedPG!

RatedPG rips the belt from his waist and tries to hit Dash with it. Blade side steps and nails PG with a backcracker. 1-2- kick out! Both men are back up quickly. PG connects with a couple of punches and then shoots Dash off the ropes. Dash holds onto the ropes stopping his momentum dead. PG runs forward, Dash drop toe holds him and then slaps in a side headlock. PG reaches out and grasps the bottom rope tightly. Dash releases the hold and steps back giving PG time to recover. PG slowly gets to his feet and massages his neck before walking over to Dash. He extends his hand to Blade.

What the hell is he doing? He should be pummelling him with punches!

Blade hesitates for a second before shaking PG’s hand. Then suddenly PG connects with a cheap shot knocking Dash back into the corner. Blade charges forward, taking PG down with a clothesline. Blade stomps away at PG before pulling him back up. He lifts PG up onto his shoulders but PG struggles free. As Blade turns round PG goes for a Superkick. Dash side steps it, kicks PG in the chest and then nails him with a Blade Driver. 1-2-3!

The winner of this match and new X- Rated Champion… Dash Blade!

“The Way I Am” by Eminem starts playing again. Dash Blade takes the belt from ref and climbs to the second rope of the bottom left turnbuckle. He poses for the cheering crowd while RatedPG walks slowly back to the locker room.

Dash Blade pins RatedPG and becomes the new X- Rated Champion here at “Riot City Showdown”!

What an outstanding match, shame about the ending though…

What re you talking about Jimmy? One of the finest wrestlers on the planet is our new X- Rated Champion, what’s there not to like?

He’s arrogant, conceited and overrated. I’m not worried though; RatedPG will get the belt back soon.

Well, we’ll have to see about that but next up Ella Perez vs. Beth Storme vs. Ashley Nero. A Triple Threat to crown the first ROG Women’s Champion.

Oh yeah, this is the one we’ve been waiting for. Three hot women in the squared circle with gold one the line. I can’t wait.

I reckon Ella will walk away with the strap here tonight. She already has a pinfall victory over Ashley from “Adrenaline Overdose”.

Yes, she does but so does Beth Storme and she’s my pick tonight.

“So Cold” by Breaking Benjamin starts playing and Ashley Nero walks out onto the stage to a very good crowd reaction.

The following contest is a Triple Threat match for the ROG Women’s Championship and it is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Waikiki Hawaii, weighing in at 110 pounds… Ashley Nero!

Ashley walks down the ramp, giving fans high fives before climbing into the ring. She poses seductively in the centre of the ring as the crowd goes wild.

Wow, that’s hot Leroy.

“Lose My Breath” by Destiny’s Child blares throughout the arena and the lighting turns purple. Ella Perez struts out onto the stage flanked by Erik Michaels. They embrace before walking down the ramp ignoring the fans.

On her way to ring, accompanied by Erik Michaels, from Madison WI, weighing in at 115 pounds… Ella Perez!

They walk up the steel steps onto the apron. Michaels pulls down the middle rope allowing Ella to climb through. They pose in the ring while the crowd boos loudly. Erik Michaels slides out the ring and stands at ringside.

“The Powers That Be” aren’t very popular here in Miami…

This is Erik Michael’s hometown; they should be cheering for these two!

Well that just shows how unpopular “The Powers That Be” have become.

“Dance with the Devil” by Breaking Benjamin begins playing and Beth Storme walks out onto the stage while red and white pyro explodes behind her.

On her way to the ring, from San Francisco CA, weighing in at 135 pounds… Bethany Storme!

She walks down the ramp to a mixed reaction from the fans. She rolls into the roll quickly. The bell rings and Ella and Ashley begin brawling. Ella knocks Ashley back into the top left corner with a couple of jabs to the face. She starts kicking Ashley against the turnbuckle until Beth pulls Ella off and locks in a sleeper hold. Ashley throws a punch a Beth breaking up the hold. Beth stumbles backwards while Ashley nails Ella with a tigerbomb. 1-2- Beth breaks up the fall! Ashley and Beth jump up but as Ashley turns round Beth connects with a big boot to the face knocking her through the ropes and out onto the mats. Beth pulls Ella up, knees her in the chest and then plants her with a facebuster. 1-2- kick out! Beth stomps away at Ella’s right leg and then locks in a figure four leg lock. Ashley climbs up onto the apron and quickly scales the nearest turnbuckle. She launches herself off the top rope, dropping down on Beth with a legdrop and therefore breaking up the hold. Ella rolls out the ring to recover while Ashley takes a couple of kicks at Beth before pulling her back up. She shoots Beth off the ropes. Storme ducks the clothesline and caries on running. On the return she takes Ashley down with a high knee to the face. Ella slides back in and charges at Beth. Beth plants her with an armdrag and goes for the cover. 1-2- kick out! Ashley’s up and knocks Beth to the floor with a spinning heel kick. Ella walks over to Ashley and slaps her round the face. Ashley recovers before knocking Ella with a shoulder block. Beth’s back up and she nails Ashley with a back suplex. 1-2- kick out! Ella gets up only to be hit by a dropkick from Beth.

She calls that move the JLT!

Beth goes for the cover but Ella kicks out. Ashley kicks Beth in the gut and takes her out with a twist of fate. She springs up and rushes over to the nearest turnbuckle. The crowd cheers as she climbs to the top rope and connects with a Swanton Bomb. 1-2- Ella breaks the cover! She drags Ashley over to the ropes and starts choking her with the bottom rope. Ella stops when the refs count reaches 4. Beth grabs Ella by the hair and slams her head into the turnbuckle pad. Ella stumbles backward while Beth bounces off the ropes and plants her face first with a running bulldog. Michaels slides into the ring and goes to hit a clothesline on Beth but she moves out the way at the last second and it takes out the ref. He realises his chance, kicks Beth in the gut and then nails her with a DDT.

That son of bitch! He shouldn’t hit a woman!

He just did Leroy!

Ashley slowly gets to her feet, Michaels spots her and rushes over. Ashley pushes him backwards so he clotheslines her over the ropes to the floor. Meanwhile Simou has hopped the guard rail and climbed into the ring. As Michaels turns round Simou nails him with a Simulator. Beth is back on her feet, she looks between Simou and the fallen Michaels before pulling Ella to her feet and nailing her with a lifting DDT. Simou wakes the ref up and he slowly makes the count. 1-2-3!

The winner of this match and new ROG Women’s Champion… Bethany Storme!

“Dance with the Devil” by Breaking Benjamin starts up again. Ella rolls out the ring and retreats up the ramp with Michaels, Ashley soon follows. The ref hands Beth the belt and she celebrates in the ring with David Simou.

David Simou makes the save for Bethany Storme and helps her win the ROG Women’s Championship here at “Riot City Showdown” and what a match it was.

It’s a mighty shame that David Simou interfered but I do agree, it was a fantastic match.

Let’s remember why Simou interfered in the match Jimmy: Michaels was attacking women.

Yeah, I suppose but two wrongs don’t make a right Leroy.

Erik Michaels= Olive
RatedPG= Cyan
Aaron Kendrick= Yellow

The camera cuts backstage where RatedPG and Aaron Kendrick are standing in a corridor backstage. They are still in their wrestling gear.

I was so close to winning that match, if it hadn’t of been for that *CENSORED* Dash Blade the X- Rated Championship would still be mine.

I know man; I took Steve Ace to the limit tonight. He had to hit me in the head with a kendo stick to pin me. I’m the superior athlete and I’ll prove that.

Aaron, everybody already knows you’re the superior athlete. You’re one of the very best, an elusive collection of wrestling icons, like me. We’re young, hungry and talented. We are the future of this business.

You’re right RatedPG, you know with your amazing aerial skill and my technical wrestling expertise: we could rule Ring of Glory.

That’s an excellent idea Aaron. It’s always good to have someone watching your back.

Erik Michaels comes up behind them; wearing an expensive looking suit. He stands in the middle of both of them and puts his arms round them.

You know guys, tonight is an extremely important night for me. I’m defending my ROG Heavyweight Championship against that idiot David Simou in a steel cage. Now, I might need some assistance out there if it starts going pear shaped. Can I count on you two to help me out?

What’s in it for us?

Well, how about if you two help me out tonight, you can count on me and Ella to help both of you out in the future.

Hmm, I’m not sure…

Come one Aaron, even we could use some help from the ROG Heavyweight Champion once in a while.

Yeah, that’s true. Alright then, we’ll help you retain that belt.

Thanks guys, don’t let me down.

We won’t Erik.

Erik Michaels smiles and then looks straight into the camera, he looks deadly serious.

David, I know you’re watching this somwhere well I’ve got something to say before our match tonight. You see these two; they’re the new powers David. You can’t fight all of us. Four on one and despite our match being inside a brutal steel cage, my men will help me out tonight and I will retain that strap. You can say that I have to cheat to win but it doesn’t matter how you win David just that your arm is raised at the end of it. I’ll do anything to keep this title belt round my waist, you know that. You’re a threat, a major one so I’m going to have to take you out… once and for all. Now come with me guys, we need to discuss the plan for tonight.

The three of them walk off down the corridor, Michaels still in the centre. The camera cuts back to ringside.

It’s just disgusting; can’t Erik Michaels just fight like a man and not have his minions interfere in every one his matches?

I think its smart decision and if I was the ROG Heavyweight Champion, I’d do the same thing. You need to have a backup plan in case it all goes wrong.

Former X- Rated champion RatedPG and rookie sensation Aaron Kendrick will be helping Erik Michaels retain his title in tonight’s steel cage main event but there’s still much more to come from “Riot City Showdown”.

Yes there is Leroy. Coming up next, the long awaited Nightmare vs. Edgecutioner.

I reckon this feud is the most personal in ROG history. Apparently Father Judge abandoned his young son, a man now known as Edgecutioner at the side of a road but continued to raise his other son Nightmare. Well, they believed that Edgecutioner was dead but now he has come back to claim his revenge and both his father and brother. On Monday Night Meltdown Edgecutioner had the elderly Father Judge chained up in a basement somewhere. That’s just not on; hopefully Judge has been let free by now.

Well I don’t blame Edgecutioner. His own father abandoned him as a child and he’s angry with him.

Look Jimmy, neither of us no the full story so I think we should reserve our judgment for now.

“Burned” starts playing and a wall of fire erupts on the stage. It settles down and Nightmare is there without Father Judge. The crowd cheer loudly.

The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from parts unknown, weighing in at 335 pounds, he is the sadistic masked monster… Nightmare!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StuffOfLegends

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents Riot City Showdown   Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:12 am

Nightmare’s here, but where’s Father Judge?

I have no idea Jimmy.

Nightmare strides down the ramp and climbs over the ropes. He walks to the centre of the ring and raises his arms high into the air before dropping them suddenly as red pyro bursts from the ring posts. “Darker Side” plays and Edegcutioner walks slowly out onto the stage. Father Judge isn’t with him either. He drops to one knee and raises his right arm up into the air as the boos rain down.

And the opponent, from the fiery depths of hell, weighing in at 330 pounds, he is the dead one… Edgecutioner!

Edgecutioner walks down to ring and climbs over the ropes. The bell rings and Nightmare takes Edgecutioner down with a clothesline. Edgecutioner’s back up quickly but is knocked to the floor by another clothesline. Nightmare pulls Edgecutioner back up and shoot him off the ropes. He ducks Nightmare’s clothesline and carries on going. On the return Nightmare plants Edgecutioner with a sidewalk slam for a near fall. Both me are up, Edgecutioner side steps a big boot and nails Nightmare with a scoop slam. Edgecutioner pulls Nightmare up and kicks him a few times in the gut, knocking him back into the corner. Edgecutioner lays in with a series of forceful punches to Nightmare’s head before lifting him onto the top rope. Edgecutioner takes Nightmare crashing to the mat with a chokeslam from off the turnbuckle. 1-2- kick out! Edgecutioner drags Nightmare over to the ropes and places his right leg on the bottom ropes. He pulls himself upward using the top rope and then drops down on Nightmare’s leg. He does this a couple more times before the ref pulls him away. Nightmare slowly gets to his feet. Edgecutioner rushes over and the two start pounding away at each other. Nightmare grabs Edgecutioner by the hair and throws him through the ropes. Nightmare climbs the turnbuckle and waits on the top rope. Edgecutioner gets back up to a vertical base but Nightmare launches himself off the turnbuckle, taking Edgecutioner down with a diving clothesline. Nightmare pulls Edgecutioner back up and Irish whips him into the steel ring post. Edgecutioner stumbles round to the announcers; Nightmare follows and smashes his head off the table. The ref has reached five already in his count.

These two are going too counted out if they’re not careful!

Nightmare throws a few punches at Edgecutioner sending him back into the barrier. Nightmare charges at Edgecutioner taking him over into the crowd with a clothesline. They brawl throughout the crowd as the ref counts up to ten. The bell rings but they continue swapping punches.

Both competitors have been counted out!

Nightmare kicks Edgecutioner in the chest and wraps his hand around his throat looking to hit a chokeslam. Edgecutioner rakes his eyes and beats him to the floor. Edgecutioner grabs a steel chair from a fan and smacks Nightmare over the head with it. Nightmare tries to crawl away but Edgecutioner doesn’t let him. He drops the chair on the floor and pulls Nightmare back up. He then takes Nightmare out with a tombstone piledriver onto the steel chair. Edgecutioner looks at Nightmares broken battered body for a few seconds before walking back to the barrier. He climbs over and slides into the ring as “Darker Side” plays. Edgecutioner drops down to one knee again and raises his right arm to the sky once more. Suddenly Father Judge appears on the TitanTron. He is chained to a wall in some kind of basement. Edgecutioner laughs as Father Judge screams for help. The lights go out in the arena and Edgecutioner has vanished. Nightmare is limping back up the ramp.

Wow, the match ended in a double count out but Edgecutioner is the real winner here tonight. He nails Nightmare with a tombstone piledriver and Ftaher Judge is still chained up in that basement.

It’s horrible; somebody’s got to get him out of there. We haven’t seen the last of this rivalry that’s for sure.

Ricky Reynolds= Blue

Well next up is The Sound vs. Ricky Reynolds. After Reynolds beat Chris Classic on Meltdown with The Overdose, he challenged Classic’s tag team partner The Sound to match at “Riot City Showdown”.

Yes Leroy but you forgot to add that the winner of this match will face the ROG Heavyweight Champion at “High Stakes”, one of our annual “big four”.

Thanks Jimmy. Who’s your pick for this match then? The Sound has looked really sharp in recent weeks; I think he’ll be the one facing the champ at “High Stakes”.

I disagree with you Leroy.

There’s a surprise…

Ricky Reynolds beat The Sound’s tag team partner Chris Classic in a couple of seconds on Meltdown and Classic’s no slouch in the ring. Reynolds is an all- rounder and I’m sure he’ll taste victory here in Miami.

“Round and Round” by Ratt starts playing and the lights dim. Ricky Reynolds walks out onto the stage, the OWW Takedown Championship round his waist. He strolls down the ramp slowly, taking in everything. He notices a “Reynolds Sucks” sign and snatches from the fan. He tears in it two while the crowd hurl abuse at him.

The following match is scheduled for one fall and the winner will receive a ROG Heavyweight Championship match at High Stakes. Introducing first, from Los Angeles CA, weighing in at 215 pounds… Ricky Reynolds!

Ricky climbs into the ring and looks round the arena. He shakes his head in disgust at the booing crowd.

Reynolds shouldn’t even have a job. He’s an open drug user and it’s setting a bad example.

Oh shut up Leroy, he’s had a tough life full of disappointment and he takes drugs to numb the pain. There’s nothing wrong with that.

“Battery” by Metallica begins playing and red smoke fills the stage. The Sound walks out onto the stage carrying his acoustic guitar to a good reaction from the fans.

And the opponent, from England, weighing in at 245 pounds… The Sound!

The Sound shakes hand with a few fans before climbing into the ring. He climbs to the second rope of the nearest turnbuckle and poses for the cheering crowd. Then he places his guitar under the turnbuckle and turns to face Reynolds. The fans start chanting for The Sound. Ricky walks up to his opponent and gives him a little push.

The atmosphere here in Miami is electric!

The Sound pushes Reynolds back and receives a hard slap round the face. The Sound massages his right cheek and then kicks Reynolds in the gut. They lock up and The Sound overpowers Ricky taking him down with a spinning belly to belly suplex. Both men jump back up but Reynolds retreats to the bottom right corner. The Sound motions him over and Reynolds locks up again. The Sound clamps in a side headlock but Reynolds breaks out of it and bounces off the ropes. On the return The Sound plants him with a spinebuster. 1-2- kick out! The Sound backs away giving Reynolds time to get up. They lock up a third time, this time Reynolds rakes The Sound’s eyes and nails him with a jawbreaker. 1- kick out! Reynolds stomps away at The Sound before pulling him back up. Ricky connects with a couple punches and then knocks Sound to the floor with a back heel trip. The Sound gets back up quickly, blocks Ricky’s punch and sends him on the ride. Reynolds ducks the clothesline and keeps on going. On the return he takes The Sound down with a running enzuigiri. 1-2- kick out! Reynolds pulls The Sound to his feet and pushes him back into the corner. He starts kicking away at The Sound’s chest and then lifts him up to the top rope. Reynolds takes to the mat with a monkey flip. 1-2- kick out! Reynolds storms over to the ref and starts arguing.

Ricky Reynolds has won the match!

Not according to the referee and his opinion is the only one that matters.

The Sound has recovered and is now on his feet. He spins Ricky round and knocks to him to the floor with a haymaker. Reynolds is back up and he ducks Sound’s second haymaker. He knees Sound in the stomach and takes him down with a DDT. Reynolds pulls Sound back up and Irish whips him off the ropes. Reynolds leapfrogs and Sound keeps on running. He bounces off the other side of the ring and decks Reynolds with a lariat. The Sound picks him back up and throws a couple of punches. Reynolds throws a few back and follows them up with a discus clothesline. Reynolds drops an elbow down over Sound’s neck. 1-2- kick out! Reynolds pulls him back up and executes an atomic drop. The Sound stumbles over to the ropes to hold himself up. Reynolds follows and kicks him to the floor. The Sound gets back up and throws a punch at Ricky. Reynolds blocks it and firs back with a few of his own. Reynolds hits a snap suplex.

He calls that move the Acid Dropper!

Reynolds goes for the cover. 1-2- kick out! Reynolds stomps away at The Sound before being pulled off by the ref. The Sound recovers from the blows and gets back up. The Sound goes for a clothesline; Ricky ducks it and connects with a couple of hooks. He goes to hit the discus clothesline again but The Sound ducks, kicks him in the chest and flips him onto his shoulders. The Sound drops him down with a powerbomb.

The Sound Effect!

1-2- kick out! The Sound shakes his head in disbelief. He walks over to Reynolds but gets hit with a low blow. Reynolds bounces off the ropes and nails him with a scissors kick. 1-2- kick out! Reynolds pulls The Sound up and connects with a couple of punches to the gut. Reynolds tries to hit a t- bone suplex but The Sound fights out with elbows to Ricky’s head. The Sound knees Reynolds in the chest and flips him up for the powerbomb again. Reynolds pounds away at Sound’s head and then reverses it into a hurracanrana. Reynolds slaps on the Artery Hammer and The Sound writhes in agony, desperately trying to reach the ropes. He’s too far away and taps out under the immense pain. Reynolds keeps the hold locked in as the bell rings repeatedly.

The winner of the match as a result of pinfall… Ricky Reynolds!

He’s won the godamn match! Leave the poor guy alone!

Suddenly classical music starts playing and Chris Classic slips through the curtain. He sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring. Reynolds releases the hold and quickly gets to his feet. Classic connects with a couple of punches and then nails Reynolds with a piledriver. A fan jumps the guard rail and slides into the ring. He spins Classic round and knocks him to the floor with a single punch. The fan stomps away at Classic before dropping to the floor and punching away at his face.

Who the hell is this? Someday get some security out here!

Reynolds gets back up and leans through the ropes and snatches a mic from Ed Richards. Meanwhile the fan has tossed The Sound out the ring and is now doing the same with Classic. Reynolds taps the mic a couple of times to check its working.

Now listen up, at Meltdown I kicked Chris Classic’s ass and tonight I did the same with The Sound. I think that my two victories puts me in line for a shot at your precious ROG Tag Team titles. So at “Off the Hook” how about me and Jamarius Jackson here, Supply and Demand, take you two punks on with the gold on the line? What do you say?

The Sound and Chris Classic who are on the stage nod their head in unison. Reynolds laughs before dropping the mic to the floor. Him and Jackson roll out the ring and walk back up the ramp while “Round and Round” by Ratt blares throughout the arena.

So, Ricky Reynolds earns a shot at the ROG Heavyweight Champion at High Stakes but before that he’ll take on the ROG Tag Team Champions Classic and The Sound at “Off the Hook” with this newcomer Jamarius Jackson!

Well, Jackson certainly made an impact. He took out Chris Classic with one punch!

These two look like a great team and I can’t wait to see them in action at “Off the Hook”.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StuffOfLegends

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents Riot City Showdown   Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:12 am

Me neither, but now it’s time for our main event of the evening: David Simou vs. Erik Michaels in a steel cage match for the ROH Heavyweight Championship.

Oh yes, this is the one we’ve all been waiting for. At “Adrenaline Overdose” Erik Michaels literally kicked Simou out of their faction “The Powers That Be” and tonight the ROG president gets a shot at the title in a steel cage.

Erik Michaels is my pick to win tonight; he’s got backup from not one, not two but three other wrestlers. Ella Perez, Aaron Kendrick and RatedPG have all agreed to help the champ out here in Miami and there’s no way Simou can overcome those odds.

Well, Michaels has a plan and we’ll find out what it is later tonight.

The lights dim and the steel cage, suspended high above the ring begins to lower. “99 Problems” by Jay- Z starts playing and the lights flicker on and off. David Simou walks out onto the stage, he poses as green pyro goes off behind him.

The following contest is a steel cage match. Competitors can win the match by either climbing over the cage, escaping through the door, by pinfall or through submission. Introducing first, from England, weighing in at 210 pounds… David Simou!

Simou gives the fans high fives before climbing up the steel steps at into the ring. He looks around the steel cage and stretches the ring ropes. The crowd are chanting his name despite it being Michaels’s hometown of Miami.

Simou’s got the crowd firmly behind him here in Miami.

“Welcome to the Jungle” by Guns N Roses cuts Jay- Z off and Erik Michaels struts out onto the ramp with Ella Perez alongside him. The ROG Heavyweight Championship is draped over his shoulder. He points out a fat guy in the front row who’s booing him to Ella and they both laugh.

And the opponent, accompanied to the ring by Ella Perez, from Miami Florida, weighing in at 213 pounds, he is the ROG Heavyweight Champion… Erik Michaels!

Erik Michaels doesn’t seem worried about this match and I think he should be. This is a steel cage match and Simou’s no pushover.

Well, he’s got Kendrick and PG on standby so he doesn’t have to be worried. They could come out here at any moment.

Yeah, I guess so. Simou should have made this match a barbed wire steel cage match, I bet Kendrick and PG wouldn’t be so keen to interfere then.

Michaels hands his belt to Ed Richards, kisses Ella and walks up the steel stairs. He climbs through the ropes. The bell rings and Erik immediately rushes to the nearest turnbuckle. He scales it quickly and tries to pull himself up to the top. Simou dashes over and pulls Michaels down by his tights. Michaels gets back up quickly and tries to escape again but Simou grabs him by the hair and spins him back round. They stare at each other, talking trash until Michaels head buts Simou. David clutches his head while Michaels kicks him in the chest and takes him down with a spinning Neckbreaker. Erik runs over to the turnbuckle again and starts climbing up it. Simou chases and climbs up too. They exchange punches on the top rope until Simou slams Michael’s head into the steel making him fall to the mat. Michaels rolls onto his back and Simou sees his chance. He connects with a legdrop. 1-2-kick out! Simou gets back up again and goes to work on Michaels with punches to the face. Michaels is busted open and blood is streaming down his head now. Simou goes for the cover. 1-2- kick out! Simou picks Michaels back up and Irish whips him into the corner. Simou follows looking to hit a turnbuckle clothesline but Erik gets the foot up. Simou stumbles back and Michaels takes him down with an STO. Michaels pulls Simou up and walks him over to the ropes. He grinds Simou’s face against the side of the cage for a few moments before Irish whipping him into the other side. Michaels starts climbing up the cage, Simou slowly gets to his feet and staggers over. He climbs up onto the ropes and starts slamming Erik’s head against the cage. Erik is stalled so Simou takes him down to the floor with a Russian leg sweep. 1-2- kick out! Simou picks Michaels back up and lifts him up onto his shoulders. Michaels rakes Simou’s eyes and drops down to the floor feet first. As Simou turns round, Michaels throws a punch. Simou blocks it, kicks Erik in the gut and nails him with a RKO.

Erik Michaels has already been on the receiving of a Simulator already tonight!

This could be it! New champion!

Simou goes for the cover. 1-2- kick out! Simou gets back up and waits patiently for Michaels to do so too. He wants to hit another RKO. Michaels is bleeding profusely but gets to his knees and low blows Simou. David drops to the floor while Michaels walks over to the ropes and begins climbing up the cage very slowly. Simou notices Michael’s attempt at escape and runs over. He grabs Michaels like but Erik shakes him off. David smashes Michaels shin against the cage and Erik drops down onto the ropes. David lights up Michaels with a few chops which make Erik loose his balance and crotch himself. Simou drops to the mat and starts shaking the top rope up and down while Michaels screams for mercy. Suddenly Aaron Kendrick appears on the stage. He sprints down the ramp and starts climbing up the cage. Simou climbs up the other side and they meet at the top. Kendrick head butts Simou but David recovers fast and bounces Kendrick’s head off the steel a couple of times sending him falling to the floor.

Oh my God! Kendrick must be half dead after that massive fall!

Meanwhile Ella has passed Erik a steel chain through the holes in the cage. Michaels rushes over to Simou and whips him over the back. The lashing causes David to drop down to the mat. Michaels wraps the chain around his fist and stands in wait. Simou crawls over to the ropes and uses them to help himself up. As he turns round Michaels throws a punch but David ducks it, kicks Erik in the chest and rips the chain from his fist. Michaels backs away as Simou wraps the chain round his fist. He charges forward taking Michaels down with a blow to the head. Simou then whips Michaels over the back with it. The ref pulls it from his hand and shoves it into his pocket. Simou walks over to the top right corner and starts climbing the turnbuckle. He pulls himself up onto the top of the cage and then looks down at Michaels. He turns round and goes for a moonsault off the top of the cage. Michaels rolls out the way.

Oh no! Simou misses a moonsault from off the cage! What an incredible match this has been!

Yes, it has. A five star classic Leroy.

Michaels crawls over to Simou and drops an arm over his chest. 1-2-3!

The winner of this match and still ROG Heavyweight Champion… Erik Michaels!

RatedPG runs down the ramp as the cage is slowly raised. He helps Aaron Kendrick to his feet and they climb into the ring. PG goes over to congratulate Michaels while Aaron holds down the middle rope for Ella Perez. The ref hands Erik the ROG Heavyweight belt, he drops to his knees and kisses his championship.

An amazing match, one of the best I’ve ever seen. Erik Michaels, still the ROG Heavyweight Champion.

Aaron Kendrick spots Simou crawling to the ropes. He rushes over and begins stomping away. He beckons PG over and they two of them continue the beatdown while Ella and Michaels celebrate with the title.

This is awful! The match is over!

Suddenly “The Way I Am” by Eminem begins playing and Dash Blade appears on the stage with a steel chair. The fans are wild. He runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. Michaels and Ella quickly flee the ring and retreat back up the ramp. RatedPG, wanting revenge for earlier in the night, charges at Blade but gets knocked down by a viscous chair shot. Kendrick thinks about stepping up but sees the bleeding PG and rolls out the ring. He walks back up the ramp and regroups with Michaels and Ella. Dash drops down and checks on Simou.

Dash Blade makes the save here at “Riot City Showdown”. Simou was facing a four on one beatdown courtesy of the new and improved “Powers That Be” but the X- Rated Champion Dash Blade scares them off.

Yes, Dash Blade has saved the day but Erik Michaels still has the ROG Heavyweight Championship and that’s all that matters.

Well it’s been an amazing night full of title changes, new arrivals and insane high spots but this is where it ends. This is Leroy Brown and Jimmy DeMarco signing out, we hope you enjoyed the show folks.

The show ends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents Riot City Showdown   

Back to top Go down

ROG Presents Riot City Showdown
Page 1 of 1