Wrestling Unleashed 2.0

The Fastest Rising Wrestling Forum on the Net.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

ROG Presents "A New Dawn"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RKO93
ROH World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 915
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : ROH/WWE/TNA
Favorite Wrestlers : Edge, Orton, Joe, Homicide, MVP, Styles, Morrison, Punk, JBL, Ted Hart, Danielson, Steenerico, Evans
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: ROG Presents "A New Dawn"   Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:04 pm

Percy Chapman Red
Trent Heart green
Ed Richard violet

"Headstrong" by Trapt, the official theme song of "A New Dawn" blasts throughout the arena as the camera whirls around the sold out arena. The fans are on their feet in anticipation.

Welcome wrestling fan to the ROG PPV "A New Dawn!" I'm the faithful Percy Chapman here with the incomparable Trent Heart!!!

I'm Trent Heart and I've NEVER been more excited in all my time in ROG than tonight! The ROG Rumble is just mere hours away and it is sure to be one hell of a blockbuster!!

Not just that, but we have 3 championship matches and to start us off here tonight will be a Fatal Four Way contest that is bound to be exhilarating!

You are absolutely right Percy. This fatal 4 way match will be interesting but i predict a victory for The Chaos Kid in this match. His highflying style will be an advantage for him in this match.

Well you might be right Trent, but right now its hard for me to pick up a winner but i will go with Kastro Makalevi. But then again, i might be wrong but i like to play the prediction game.

Well at least we have a point in common Percy, i like the prediction game too. Now lets go to the ring to our ring announcer for the intros.

Thanks Percy and Trent. This contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a fatal 4 way match, one fall to a finish. Now introducing first, from the great city of Boston Mass, and weighting at 225 pounds.... J T Commons!

Stricken by Disturbed starts to play as JT Commons makes his way to the ring to a chorus of boos from the fans.

Look at this jerk Trent, he looks at the fans like he is better than them.

Why would he look at the fans in any other way Percy? Those fans are nothing compared to him. Besides, those fans are worthless.

You know what Trent! Those worthless fans like you just called them, are the reason you are getting your pay check. So if i was you i would shut my mouth right here.

Now introducing his opponents, first from Long Beach, California and weighting at 220 pounds, he is Americaz Most Wanted, Kastro Makalevi!

A loud cheer erupt from the fans as Hit ‘Em Up by Tupac starts to play as the fans starts chanting Kastro! Kastro! Kastro!

I cant believe why the fans cheer for him. This guy is just a looser.

Shut up Trent! Kastro is getting one of the best ovation of the night lately. And he is my pick to win this match.

Now introducing the third participant. He his from Toronto Ontario, Canada and weight in at 204 pounds... He is The CHAOS KID!

Burn In My Light by Mercy Drive starts playing as Chaos Kid is welcomed to a chorus of boos by the fans who throw stuff at him while he makes his way to the ring.

Don’t these fans have any respect at all! They are just a bunch of primitive jerks.

Well for once, i think the fans are going to far by throwing stuff at him like that. Im not saying that he don’t deserve it sometimes, but they are going a little to far now.

Now introducing the fourth and final participant. He hails from the Dragon's Den and he's weight in at 185 pounds.... He is the Psycho Drrrrrrrrrrrrrrragonnnnnnnnnn!

No Mas Control by Roadrunner United starts playing as Psycho Dragon makes his way to the ring to the cheers of the fans.

Looks like the fans will be thorn between Dragon and Castro in this one.

Who cares! Those two are losers anyway. Now lets get to the ring for the action.

The referee ask for the bell and this match is underway as Dragon locks up with Chaos Kid while JT starts this match by poking Kastro's eyes and clothesline him out of the ring. On the other side of the ring Psycho Dragon and Chaos Kid are exchanging lefts and rights. JT comes from behind and grab Psycho Dragon by the arms as Chaos Kid is punching and kicking him. Kastro makes his way back to the ring and Clothesline the hell out of Chaos Kid. Kastro then turns around and start running after JT who pull Dragon in Kastro's way and Kastro spears him instead of JT. Kastro back up with a distraught look in his face about what just happened and JT Commons take advantage of it and hit Kastro with a stiff Swinging Neckbreaker and goes for a pin attempt.

Ed Richards: One... Two ....

Chaos Kid makes the save with a well placed Orton punt on JT's temple. Meanwhile Psycho Dragon is finally getting up on his feet and Chaos Kid notice it and goes for a spinning wheel kick on him, but Dragon ducks it and Chaos Kid fall flat on his back.

Wow! The action is fast and furious here Trent. Hell i even have a hard time calling it.

Percy, Thats what happened when they ask an immature do this job.

If you think that you can do a better job than me, then why don’t you do it yourself Trent. C'mon, do it while i will sit and relax like you do on every shows.

Calm down Percy! I was just joking around.

.... Then shut your mouth Trent! Or i will have you removed from here by the security.

Psycho Dragon drops an elbow on JT Commons and put him in a camel clutch. Kastro makes it back to his feet and hit a dropkick in the face of JT while Dragon still have him in the camel clutch. Kastro then applies a Boston crab on JT Commons. JT is about to tap out but Chaos Kid grab both Dragon and Kastro and hit them with a double inverted DDT that makes them release their respective hold. Chaos kid signals for the end and climb to the top rope and hit both Kastro and Dragon with a moonsault and pin Dragon for a two count. JT slowly gets back to his feet but he's still hurt from that double submission move he was locked in and run towards Chaos kid who back drops him on Psycho Dragon. Chaos Kid helps JT back to his feet but didnt noticed that Kastro has just made it to his feet. Chaos Kid and JT turn around only to get hit with a double clothesline by Kastro.

Kastro is mounting a comeback now.

That wont last long Percy!

Just like all your relationships with each girlfriends you have.

Ah shut up and do your job! Moron!

Kastro grab JT Commons and try to put him in a piledriver but Chaos Kid hit Kastro with a picture perfect dropkick in Kastro's face. JT and Chaos Kid starts to work on Kastro. Chaos Kid slaps a Crippler Crossface on Kastro and JT try to lock in a sharpshooter but Psycho Dragon put him in a DDT out of nowhere. Chaos Kid release the hold and goes for a clothesline on Dragon, but Psycho Dragon turn the clothesline into his version of the anaconda vice that he calls the Dragonic Vice. JT gets on all fours and look at Chaos Kid and tell him to tap repeatedly. Kastro takes advantage of the situation and put JT in a stf. Even locked in the STF, JT gouges Dragon's eyes and Chaos kid get out of the Dragonic vice and hit Psycho Dragon with a Twist of fate. Chaos Kid gets on all four and give JT a piece of his own medicine and tell him to tap out repeatedly. JT finally managed to reach the ropes while Chaos was taunting him, and the referee break the STF. Chaos Kid send Kastro out of the ring with a spinning wheel kick and both Chaos Kid and JT Commons starts to shove each others.

I think Chaos and JT have infuriated each other this time Trent.

You’re right Percy! but i don’t like that at all.

JT and Chaos Kid starts exchanging rights and lefts. Finally JT hit him with his Bitchified Combo. As he goes for the pin Kastro catches him with a vicious stunner. Psycho Dragon comes out of no were and plant Kastro with a devastating Psycho Driver. Psycho Dragon takes a few second to look at the carnage in the ring and didnt noticed that Chaos Kid has just made it back to his feet. Chaos takes Dragon by surprise and hit him with his Cop Killa. JT is back on his feet and catch Chaos Kid and put the insult to the injury by using Chaos Kid's own Cop Killa on him. Kastro who made it back to his feet at the same time, takes advantage of the situation and lock's JT into a dragon Sleeper, while Psycho Dragon who just made it on his feet hit Chaos Kid with a standing moonsault.

Ed Richards: One!.... Two!.... Three!

A few seconds after the referee slap the mat for the third time, JT taps out and Kastro raise his arm in the air thinking he has won the match. But the referee tells him that Psycho Dragon pinned Chaos Kid for the 3 count before JT tapped out. Kastro is arguing with the referee a little bit but shakes the hand of Psycho Dragon and leave the ring.

Can someone tell me who's the winner of that damn match here.

Let's hear the official announcement and i will have a word with the referee.

Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match by Pinfall.... PSYCHO DRRRRRRRRRRRRAGONNNNNNN!

No Mas Control by Roadrunner United starts to play as the fans chant Dragon! Dragon! Dragon! as well as ROG! ROG! ROG! as psycho dragon makes it back to the dressing room.

Referee, can you please explain to the fans at home what just happened in here?

Ed Richards: Of course i will. What happened here is that Kastro had JT Commons in the dragon sleeper, but at the same time Psycho Dragon hit Chaos Kid with that standing moonsault and pinned him for the win and JT tapped a few seconds after i slapped the mat for the third time. So the official decision is Psycho Dragon is the winner of the match. But just in case Kastro wants to go to our boss MR. Simou, i will make sure our commissioner have the tape of that match and makes the appropriate call on this situation. The most important thing is, my decision is official and stands.

Thats the fair thing to do referee. Thanks for your time sir.

This referee is full of SH*&*!

Space Monkey Mafia: Steffiebaby140, RKO93, Inah, Lukewittyere, King of Kings 032793

CT Baker wrote:
I mean he's awesome and all but he is most certainly not bangable.

The REAL Mr. ROG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RKO93
ROH World Champion

Male
Favorite Wrestlers : Edge, Orton, Joe, Homicide, MVP, Styles, Morrison, Punk, JBL, Ted Hart, Danielson, Steenerico, Evans

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "A New Dawn"   Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:04 pm

David Simou: Welcome to the draft number pick, worked by Roxanne and Ashley Nero! Let me tell you, Meltdown is going to win!

Delia Kinney shoots David a cold look, just as Nightmare comes to get his pick.

Nightmare: …

Roxanne and Nero work the roller, and Nightmare puts his hand in and takes five slips.

David Simou: Hey, you can only have one!

Nightmare grunts, and drops four of the numbers. He stares at his number.

David Simou: Ooo…look who we have here!

Edgecutioner with Father Judge in tow, goes straight up to Nightmare, and Father Judge screams curses at Nightmare. The two start pushing each-other.

Delia Kinney: Guys, not until the Rumble!

Edgecutioner grunts and watches the roller get worked.

STL: Out of the way, assholes!

STL shoves past Edgecutioner and Nightmare, and snatches a number.

STL: Ah yeah man! F**k on that Edgecutioner!

STL goes to the back and Edgecutioner looks at the roller being worked. He plucks a number, and just leaves.

David Simou: Let’s cut it here.

Space Monkey Mafia: Steffiebaby140, RKO93, Inah, Lukewittyere, King of Kings 032793

CT Baker wrote:

The REAL Mr. ROG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RKO93
ROH World Champion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "A New Dawn"   Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:05 pm

Up next we have Administration member and Fallout champion defending his title against a man who beat him for the number one contendership at All Guts No Glory.

Yes tonight will feature a rematch between Callumomac and Jokerman. I thought their match at All Guts No Glory was great and I am really anticipating this one.

“Things Have Changed” by Bob Dylan blares through the speakers as Rob Israel walks through the curtain to a huge reaction from the fans. He walks down the entrance ramp completely ignoring his fans.

This contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the ROG Fallout Championship! Introducing first the challenger. From Desolation Row, weighing 230 pounds. Jokerman!

Rob slides into the ring and climbs onto the top rope, he looks up at the fans and motions for a title around his waist, the fans start cheering for him at the top of their lungs.

The fans are really excited about seeing Jokerman compete here tonight and why wouldn’t they be, Jokerman has earned his title shot by beating the current champion, not by being given some briefcase. And if Jokerman wins tonight it will be by wrestling not cashing in said briefcase and pinning an already injured opponent.

Hey Cal played it smart, he waited for the best opportunity to win that title and then took it. Now shut up because Cal is about to enter.

“Ladies and Gentlemen” by Saliva blares through the speakers. The camera pans around the arena and zooms in on a fan with a sign saying, “If Callumomac’s banned, We Riot!” Callumomac walks through the curtain with the Fallout title draped over his shoulder. The fans start booing him.

And the opponent. Weighing 275 pounds. He is the reigning ROG Fallout Champion. Callumomac!

Cal walks up to some of them yelling at them. He finds a sign that says “The Administration Sucks”. Cal snatches the sign from the fan and rips it to pieces then blows his nose with it. Cal drops the sign onto the floor and proceeds to the ring.

What complete disrespect shown by the champion. Isn’t he supposed to be some sort of role model?

He is! Cal just showed the funs that they don’t have to take abuse from other people. And anyway that fan shouldn’t have made such a blasphemies sign about the Administration.

Cal slides into the ring and stands face to face with Jokerman. Cal raises the Fallout title about his head and starts talking trash to Jokerman. Ed Richards asks Cal for the title, Cal hands the title to Ed who gives it to the ring crew. Ed calls for the bell to be rung and the match starts. Cal starts circling around Jokerman who carefully follows him never glancing away from the champ. Cal stops and slaps Rob across the face. Rob quickly throws a punch towards Cal but Cal manages to avoid it by dropping to the floor and rolling out of the ring. Cal looks up at Jokerman who has an angry look on his face, Cal shrugs his shoulders and rolls back into the ring. Jokerman allows Cal to get up, Jokerman then lunges at Cal who jumps out of the way, Jokerman hits the ropes but comes off them with a backhand shot to the face. Cal backs away from Jokerman holding his face. Jokerman has a smirk on his face as he signals for a test of strength. Cal goes for it but quickly kicks Jokerman in the mid section and then putting him in an armwrench. Jokerman rolls across the floor taking the pressure of his arm but Cal quickly puts him in a headlock. Jokerman pulls Cal into the ropes then shots him off. Jokerman hits Cal with a shoulder block but neither man fall down. They both run into opposite ropes from each other and connect with duel shoulder blocks on the rebound, both men are thrown off balance and they both stagger back a bit. Both men advance towards each other, they lock up with Cal slowly pushing Jokerman back. Jokerman slips under Cal’s arm and puts him in a hammerlock. Cal ducks under Jokerman’s arm and reverses the lock into a hammerlock of his own. Cal then quickly slips both of his arms under Jokerman’s shoulders and puts him in a Full Nelson. Jokerman drops down hooking Cal’s leg as he goes, he hits Cal with a drop toehold then floats into a front face lock. Jokerman pulls Cal up to his knees and hits him with some knees to the shoulder. Jokerman pulls Cal up to his feet, Cal hits Jokerman with some shots to the ribs, Jokerman responds by clubbing Cal across the back. Jokerman throws Cal’s arm over his shoulders and goes for a suplex, Cal blocks it. Jokerman clubs Cal across the back then hits him with a whiplash. Jokerman covers Cal, 1… kickout.

Well Jokerman getting the better of Callumomac in the early going. That was a hard neckbreaker like move just then.

That was all impact but the champ will defiantly have something going on for him later on in this match. He wouldn’t even compete if he didn’t have some sort of strategy.

Jokerman quickly floats into a mount on Cal, Jokerman throws some hard lefts and rights at Cal’s face but Cal puts his arms up and manages to block a few. Cal hits Jokerman with a forearm to the face, then follows by pushing him away. Cal quickly gets to his feet, as does Jokerman. Cal walks up to Jokerman and pushes him, Jokerman pushes Cal back then swings at him, Cal ducks the punch then kicks Jokerman in the back of his leg making him drop onto one knee. Cal puts Jokerman in a chinlock then hits him with a snapmare, Jokerman lands in a seated position. Cal hits Jokerman with some hard kicks to the back. Cal then runs into the ropes and comes off with a big boot to Jokerman’s head. Cal then follows with a knee drop to Jokerman’s head, Cal leaves his knee in Jokerman’s face while pinning him, 1…2… kickout.

What disrespect from Callumomac. That was an insulting cover.

Insulting yes, effective defiantly. That is how you get in someone’s head Percy and Callumomac will need to be in Jokerman’s head if he plans on beating this psycho.

Cal gets off of Jokerman and waits for him to get up. Cal kicks Jokerman in the mid section then hits him with a headlock takeover. Cal holds Jokerman in the headlock putting on more pressure as time passes by. Jokerman rolls Cal onto his back, 1…2… Cal rolls through bringing Jokerman onto his knees. Jokerman brings himself and Cal to their feet. Jokerman goes for a belly to back suplex, Cal shakes his legs in the air, preventing Jokerman from hitting the move. Cal swings Jokerman going for another takedown but Jokerman uses the momentum to hit Cal with a belly to back suplex. Jokerman bridges, 1…2… kickout. Cal rolls away from Jokerman and pulls himself up using the ropes, Jokerman does the same, Cal charges at Jokerman who catches Cal with a back body drop sending him over the top rope. Cal lands on the apron, Jokerman turns around and is met with a right hand to the face. Cal grabs Jokerman by the hair and starts choking him against the top rope, Ed asks Cal to stop then starts counting, 1…2…3…4… Cal drops off the apron pulling Jokerman down with him. Jokerman bounces off the ropes and falls to the mat holding his neck.

Callumomac was very close to getting disqualified just then.

Close but not quite there, I don’t think Cal will accept losing to Jokerman again even if it is by DQ. Cal is out here to defend the title and make himself look good in the process and thus far he is.

So he makes himself look good by choking someone against the top rope? That is quite pathetic.

Cal slides back into the ring and covers Jokerman, 1…2… kickout. Cal grabs Jokerman around the neck choking him, Ed starts his count, 1…2…3… Cal lets go then gets back up. Cal leans into the ropes then comes off with a leg drop on Jokerman. Cal grabs Jokerman by the hair and pulls him to his feet, Cal hits Jokerman with some knife-edge chops, backing him into the corner. Cal starts hitting Jokerman with chops and punching combos. Cal gabs Jokerman by the arm and irishwhips him into the opposite corner, Cal follows with a corner clothesline, Jokerman drops to a seated position. Cal backs away from Jokerman and then charges at him, Cal goes for a face wash but Jokerman rolls out of the way, Cal stops himself from hitting the turnbuckle, Jokerman rolls Cal up but Cal grabs the bottom rope. Jokerman quickly pulls himself up to his feet before Cal can get up. Jokerman starts stomping all over Cal, Cal rolls out of the ring to avoid the stomps. Cal takes a second to catch his breath, Jokerman goes for a vaulting body press. Cal moves out of the way, Jokerman lands on the apron when Cal turns around Jokerman comes off with a cross body. Jokerman gets up a little slowly then rolls back into the ring and back out to restart the count. Jokerman picks up Cal and hits him with some knees to the gut. Jokerman irishwhips Cal into the barricade. Jokerman hits Cal with some shots to the head making him move down the barricade. Jokerman grabs Cal and lifts him up, Jokerman drops Cal chest first onto the barricade then goes back into the ring. Jokerman goes back out of the ring and grabs Cal by the head. Jokerman brings Cal to the steps and smashes his face against them. Jokerman smashes Cal’s head against the steps a few times, Ed is counting, 6…7…8… Jokerman quickly goes to break the count. Jokerman goes back to Cal who is crawling away, Jokerman tries to grab Cal but gets pushes away. Jokerman goes again but Cal kicks at him. Jokerman kicks Cal in the ribs then kicks him against the barricade. Jokerman uses the barricade for balance while he stomps on Cal. Jokerman goes back in the ring, Ed stops him from going back out.

Jokerman was absolutely vicious in that last attack, thank god Ed did his job and kept him in the ring this time.

Trent Cal would probably do the same thing to Jokerman. But I agree with you about Ed, he just loses control of these matches sometimes.

Cal rolls into the ring and pulls himself up to his feet using the ropes. Jokerman advances towards Cal and kicks him in the mid section. Jokerman clubs Cal over the back making him drop onto his knees. Jokerman hits Cal with a leg drop bulldog then turns him into a pin, 1…2… kickout. Jokerman rolls backwards getting close to the turnbuckle, Jokerman uses the second ropes to pulls himself up and then he pulls himself onto the second rope. Jokerman waits for Cal to get up before diving off the second rope. Cal catches him and hits a spinebuster. Cal rolls over Jokerman hooking his leg, 1…2… kickout. Cal gets up slower than normal, he jumps up and hits Jokerman with a knee drop to the head. Cal rolls backwards and hits Jokerman with another knee drop. Cal gets up to his feet and starts walking around the ring with a cocky look on his face. Jokerman starts getting up, Cal charges at him and hits him with a dropkick to the face. Cal mounts Jokerman and hits him with some punches to the face. Cal gets off and hits Jokerman with a leg drop then lifts him into a seated position. Cal kicks Jokerman across the back, Cal kicks Jokerman again then puts him in a full nelson. Jokerman can’t move while in the seated position, he starts smashing his feet on the ground. Cal puts more pressure on Jokerman, his neck looks like it could snap at any second. Cal starts wrenching Jokerman causing him to start fading out, Ed Richards picks up his arm and drops it, 1! Ed does this again, 2! Ed goes for a third time but Jokerman manages to keep his arm in the air. The crowd start showing support for Jokerman by clapping and chanting his name. Cal yells at them, telling them to “Shut Up!” Cal stops wrenching Jokerman and lifts him to his feet, Cal hits Jokerman with a hard full nelson slam then covers him, 1…2… kickout.

That was hard to watch, did you see the angle that Jokerman’s neck was at? Just sickening.

It was truly a sight, and the way his head bounced off the mat following the full nelson slam, ouch!

Cal is on his knees, he grabs Jokerman by the head and starts punching him. Cal gets up and pulls Jokerman up with him. Cal pushes Jokerman into the ropes then irishwhips him into the opposite ropes, Cal hits Jokerman with a shoulderblock on the rebound then follows with a senton on Jokerman, Cal leans on Jokerman with a cocky cover, 1…2… Jokerman rolls over getting Cal in a pin, 1…2… kickout. Cal instantly gets back to his feet and starts stomping on Jokerman. Cal bounces off the ropes and hits Jokerman with a leg drop. Cal rolls backwards and bounces off the ropes again, he jumps into the air and goes for another leg drop, Jokerman rolls out of the way and Cal crashes into the mat below. Cal rolls around holding onto his leg in pain. Cal gets up, Jokerman pulls himself up using the ropes. Cal charges at Jokerman, Jokerman puts up his knee and Cal runs into it. Cal staggers back a bit as Jokerman goes through the ropes and stands on the apron. Jokerman springboards off the ropes and hits Cal with a spinning heel kick. Jokerman follows up with a flip leg drop then gets back on his feet. Jokerman bounces off the ropes, jumps over Cal’s body and springboards off the opposite ropes hitting Cal with a moonsalt, into a cover, 1…2… kickout. Jokerman grabs Cal’s arm and locks him in a crucifix armbar. Cal screams in pain, he rolls onto his stomach with Jokerman holding the hold on tight. Cal starts dragging himself towards the ropes, before he can grab them Jokerman rolls him over slamming him into the mat. Cal rolls onto his stomach again and gets on his knees. Cal starts getting onto his feet, lifting Jokerman up with him. Cal swings Jokerman around and slams him into the mat, Jokerman continues holding onto Cal’s arm. Cal screams in pain but manages to put Jokerman onto his shoulders, 1…2… Jokerman releases the hold and kicks out. Cal gets up and shakes his arm, he has his back to Jokerman who uses the ropes to get up. Jokerman grabs Cal around the waist and hits him with a german suplex, Jokerman holds on and lifts Cal up again, Jokerman goes for another suplex but Cal blocks it then elbows Jokerman in the head a few times. Jokerman lets go holding onto his face. Cal grabs Jokerman and hits him with a release belly-to-belly suplex. Both men are down as Ed starts his count, 1…2…3…4…5…

Both men are truly taking it to each other. Those were some hard suplexs just then. I am actually surprised that Cal could get Jokerman with the belly-to-belly though considering the amount of damage his arm must have received following that armbar from Jokerman.

Cal is proving to all of us that he is a fighting champion. Any normal man probably wouldn’t be able to fight through the pain like he is tonight. He was locked in that armbar for a long time but he still hit the belly-to-belly, he still lifts up Jokerman and he will get up.

CT Baker wrote:

The REAL Mr. ROG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RKO93
ROH World Champion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "A New Dawn"   Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:05 pm

6…7… Both men rolls towards the ropes, 8… they grab the ropes and use the to get up, 9… both men get to their feet. Cal staggers towards Jokerman, Jokerman sees Cal and charges at him, Cal catches him with a drop toe hold and goes to lock in the STFU, Jokerman grabs Cal’s wrists and rolls through trying to put Cal in the Tangled up in Blue, but Cal grabs Jokerman’s leg. Jokerman quits with the hold and rolls away from Cal, Cal gets up. Jokerman charges at Cal again but this time avoids the drop toe hold by rolling across the floor, Cal goes down. Jokerman gets back to his feet and hits Cal with a dropkick to the head as he is getting up. Jokerman starts circling around the ring waiting for Cal to get up. When Cal starts getting up Jokerman advances towards him, when Cal gets to his feet Jokerman grabs him around his head going for the Rainy Day Nightmare, Cal spins around getting face to face with Jokerman, Cal pushes Jokerman back then kicks him in the mid section and hits him with a DDT, Cal covers, 1…2… kickout. Cal is sitting on the mat arguing with Ed Richards, Jokerman starts getting up, he is on his hands and knees. Cal clubs Jokerman over the back and gets back to his feet, Cal brings Jokerman up and slaps him in the face a few times. Cal grabs Jokerman’s leg and hits him with a dragonscrew, Cal holds onto Jokerman’s leg, Cal gets up to his feet and kicks Jokerman’s leg a few times, Cal hits Jokerman’s leg with a DDT then puts him in a leglock. Jokerman gets himself in a seated position and starts hammering on Cal until he lets go. Jokerman and Cal both slowly get up, Jokerman shakes his leg. Cal charges at Jokerman who catches him with an armdrag, Cal rolls back onto his feet and charges at Jokerman again but is caught with another armdrag. They both get to their feet, Jokerman hits Cal with some shots to the head backing him into the ropes, Jokerman irishwhips Cal into the opposite ropes and catches him with a hip toss on the rebound. Jokerman quickly picks up Cal and irishwhips him again, Jokerman goes for another hip toss but gets blocked, Cal spins over Jokerman and goes for a hip toss of his own, Jokerman blocks it then clotheslines Cal.

Wow what a clothesline. Jokerman is really starting to get back into this match, he is gaining momentum fast and Cal cannot let that happen if he wishes to defend his title tonight.

I have to agree with you there Percy, Jokerman is a unique individual. He doesn’t talk, he doesn’t really socialise, all he does is wrestle and he does that very well.

Jokerman bounces off the ropes and hits Cal with a flip senton. Jokerman gets straight back up and hits Cal with a forearm drop to the face. Jokerman grabs Cal’s arm and wraps it around his leg, Jokerman knee drops Cal’s arm into the mat then bends it around his leg. After a few second Jokerman stops, while still holding onto Cal’s arm. Jokerman drags Cal to the corner, Jokerman exits the ring and wraps Cal’s arm against the ringpost, Jokerman does this again and again until Ed reaches 7 in his count. Jokerman pulls Cal out of the ring restarting Ed’s count. Jokerman puts Cal in an armwrench then deep armdrags him onto the floor. Jokerman jumps onto the apron then comes off with a knee drop on Cal’s shoulder. Jokerman picks up Cal by the arm and whips him back into the ring, Jokerman follows. Jokerman grabs Cal’s arm and puts it on the bottom rope, Jokerman stands on it making Cal scream in pain. Ed starts counting, 1…2…3…4… Jokerman jumps off of Cal’s arm. Jokerman picks Cal up by his arm and puts him in an armwrench, Jokerman backs into the corner then climbs onto the top rope while still holding onto Cal, Jokerman leaps off the top rope and rolls across the mat then throws Cal using his momentum, Cal flies across the ring and ends up rolling out of it.

Well that was a unique move from Jokerman.

It’s all to do damage to Callumomac’s arm, which after being thrown like that has got to be damaged.

Cal looks to be in so much pain, Jokerman has been merciless in his attack. If this keeps up I think Cal will have to wear a sling or a cast.

Jokerman takes his time getting up while Ed is counting out Cal, 1…2…3…4…5… Cal has started getting up, 6…7…8… Jokerman slides out of the ring on the opposite side of Cal then runs towards him, Ed restarts the count, 1…2…3… Cal is leaning against the guardrail, Jokerman charges at him, Cal moves out of the way as Jokerman hits the rail. Cal grabs Jokerman and throws him back into the ring, Cal back away holding onto his arm, 4…5… Cal starts walking away from the match, he gets to the entrance ramp, 6…7… Cal is walking up the entrance ramp while the fans boo him, 8…9… Jokerman slides out of the ring and charges towards Cal, 1…2… Jokerman clotheslines Cal over the back of his head making him drop to one knee, Jokerman grabs Cal over the back of his neck and pushes him towards the ring, 3…4…5…6… when they get to the apron Cal pushes Jokerman back then slides into the ring, Jokerman goes to follow him but gets a kick to the face, Cal slides back out of the ring and big boots Jokerman making him fall back into the guardrail, Cal charges at Jokerman and spears him into the guardrail knocking it over, some fans go down. Jokerman is unresponsive as he lies on the fallen rail, Cal struggles to get up. Some fans are chanting “Holy Sh*t!”

What a spear! How devastating, how destructive, how inhumane!

Cal just killed the Jokerman and he has hurt some fans at ringside, if they are loyal ROG fans they wouldn’t sue us though, oh no cause if they did we would shun them.

Ed Richards stops counting, he slides out of the ring to check on both competitors. Cal manages to get up, he grabs Ed and yells at him. Ed goes back into the ring while Cal picks up Jokerman, Cal throws Jokerman back into the ring then climbs onto the apron, Cal climbs onto the top rope and comes off with an elbow drop on Jokerman. Cal covers, 1…2… kickout. Cal gets up and starts yelling at Jokerman to get up, Cal grabs Jokerman and picks him up. Cal irishwhips Jokerman into the ropes and hits him with a spinebuster on the rebound, Cal then picks up Jokerman and hits him with another spinebuster, into the cover, 1…2… kickout! Cal gets up and gets in Ed’s face screaming at him. Cal picks up Jokerman again and hits him with some knees to the midsection, Cal irishwhips Jokerman into the corner very hard, Jokerman hits the turnbuckle with his back and bounces off clearly in pain, Jokerman drops to his knees and clutches his back. Cal walks up behind Jokerman and kicks him in the back, then in the back of his head making him drop to the ground. Cal stands in front of Jokerman, Cal grabs him around the waist and lifts him Jokerman up for a powerbomb. Cal powerbombs Jokerman back first into the turnbuckle, before Jokerman can hit the mat Cal catches him around the waist and hits him with a belly to belly suplex, Cal rushes over to Jokerman and covers him, 1…2… kickout! Cal freaks out again, he gets up and starts stomping on the mat, Cal kicks at the ring ropes and screams at random people.

The frustration in Cal is building. He has got to put Jokerman away soon otherwise he may make a critical mistake.

But Jokerman keeps staying down, soon Cal will hurt him so much that not only will he stay down but he may never get back up.

Cal rolls out of the ring and goes under the apron, he pulls out a chair and goes back into the ring. Ed gets in Cal’s face telling him to get rid of the chair, Cal is walking towards Jokerman, Ed goes for the chair but Cal pushes him back. Cal raises the chair above his head, Ed snatches it from him and goes to put it away while Cal watches with an angry look on his face, with the ref distracted Jokerman takes the opportunity to hit Cal with a low blow and roll him up. Ed goes back to the ring and makes the count, 1…2… kickout. Cal rolls off of Jokerman curled up in a ball while Jokerman lies on the mat. Ed starts a double count, 1…2…3…4…5…6… Cal starts crawling to the ropes, Jokerman rolls onto his hands and knees, 7…8… Cal grabs the second and top rope and starts pulling himself up, 9… Cal gets to his feet, he lets go off the ropes and staggers back a bit, Jokerman rolls into Cal’s legs tripping him over. Jokerman gets up clutching onto his back, he walks to Cal and drops a knee over his head, Jokerman then grabs Cal’s arm and locks him in the Tangled Up In Blue. Cal screams in pain as Jokerman holds him in the hold. Cal starts pulling himself towards the ropes, Jokerman starts kicking Cal in the head but leaves himself open for Cal to roll over, 1…2… kickout. Jokerman and Cal get up at the same time and lock up. Jokerman puts Cal in a side headlock then leans him back a bit, Jokerman adjusts the hold so he has him in a position to hit the Rainy Day Nightmare, Jokerman connects with the Rainy Day Nightmare on Cal.

What a devastating Rainy Day Nightmare from Jokerman to the champ.

It’s all over!

Jokerman covers Cal, 1…2… kickout! The fans all yell in shock. Jokerman looks up at Ed Richards, all he can do is shrug his shoulders and say it was a kickout. Jokerman grabs Cal by the head and struggles to pick him up. He sets Cal up for a second Rainy Day Nightmare but gets pushed into the corner. Cal charges at Jokerman who gets out of the way, Cal hits the corner. Jokerman gabs Cal and puts him on the top rope, Jokerman climbs up to and sets Cal up for a superplex. Cal hits Jokerman with some body shots then pushes him into the air, Cal drops into the Sian Cutter but Jokerman grabs him around the neck and hits the Rainy Day Nightmare off the top rope, Jokerman drags Cal into the middle of the ring and covers, 1…2…3!

We got a new Fallout Champion?!

Oh My God we got a new Fallout Champion! Jokerman did it he beat Callumomac again with that Rainy Day Nightmare from out of nowhere!

“Things have Changed” by Bob Dylan blares through the speakers again as Ed Richards hands the ROG Fallout Championship to Jokerman.

Ladies and Gentlemen the winner of the match and new ROG Fallout Champion, JOKERMAN!

Jokerman walks around the ring with the Fallout title held up high. Christian King runs into the ring to celebrate with his tag team partner, Callumomac leaves the ring with the help of some of the ring crew. Jokerman climbs onto the top rope with the title held up, the fans are cheering for him and Christian is applauding him.

Well Jokerman has made history and accomplished something amazingly huge in ROG, he is now a step closer to the Universal title.

Percy I am still in shock that he has taken that title away from Callumomac who was possibly the greatest Fallout champion ever. Lets get on with the show please?

Trent just be happy for someone for once in your life, but yes the rest of the show…

Jokerman and Christian King leave the arena together, Jokerman with the title resting on his shoulder and Christian staring at it as they walk.

CT Baker wrote:

The REAL Mr. ROG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RKO93
ROH World Champion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "A New Dawn"   Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:06 pm

The Sound - Yellow
Zachary - Indigo
Bolton Stevens - Orange

The camera cuts backstage, where Roxanne and Ashley Nero are provocatively working the roller.

That's it girls...spin the roller...oh yea...

You're a pig, Simou.

I can't help it...it just goes round and round and round and round and round-

The Sound barges into the room.

What's good Davey? What's up Ms. Kinney...it is Miss Kinney, right?

Uhh...yes.

Hehehe...I'll just go and grab my number.

The Sound reaches into the roller and pulls it out.

Now tell me ladies, is The Sound good or what?

The Sound shows Roxanne and Ashley Nero his slip and they laugh at him.

What's so funn-

The Sound reads his slips and turns pale. He then mumbles.

You just had to take them out...

The Sound leaves the room with his head hung low. Zachary dashes past The Sound and enters the room.

Hey Simou. You needed me?

Yes, you need to pick your number for the ROG Rumble. Somebody should've come with you, but that prima donna is late.

Just then, Bolton Stevens rushes through the door with a hat on and sunglasses.

What's good, Simou?

Just pick your number.

Whatever you say.

Bolton walks over to the roller and reaches in at the same time as Zachary. They glare at each other for awhile before Bolton speaks.

Do you mind? I need to get my number.

So do I and I was here first.

He was, Bolton, so let him grab his number.

Whatever.

Bolton backs away and Zachary pulls out a number. Bolton then reaches in and grabs his number. Zachary and Bolton open their capsules and read the slips. They both have a blank remark on their faces. Not joy or disappointment. Both men walk out of the room, staring at their entry numbers.

CT Baker wrote:

The REAL Mr. ROG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RKO93
ROH World Champion

Male

Last month, at All Guts, No Glory, Legend Killer was able to defeat Ricky Reynolds and take the ROG World Heavyweight Title, ending Ricky’s reign.

Long, glorified, well-deserved reign, I might add.

Stuff it, Trent. Anyways, folks, in just a few moments, we’ll see these two mega-stars collide for the gold again, and this time, its put up or shut up.

You got that right. Its time Legend Killer puts up and finally shows everyone that his win was a fluke. Ricky Reynolds is the superior athlete, and everyone knows that belt is rightfully his!

I’m not sure, I mean, Legend Killer did pin him 1-2-3!

Just call the match.

“Round and Round” by Ratt plays as Ricky Reynolds walks out, sneering to the jeering fans.

Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a one-fall contest for the ROG World Heavyweight Championship! Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 215 lbs, hailing from Los Angeles, California, he is the challenger, “Red Hot” Ricky Reynolds!!

He walks down the ramp, looking rather pissed off, before stepping up to the apron. He enters the ring and flings the ropes behind them, making them bounce. Reynolds jumps up to the top rope of a turnbuckle and moves his arms across his waist, saying how he wants the belt. Reynolds hops off of the ropes and gets into the referee’s face, reminding him of who the former champion is. At that moment, “It’s A Fight” by Three-Six Mafia plays.

And his opponent, weighing in at 156 lbs, he is the new ROG World Heavyweight Champion, ladies and gentlemen, this is the Legend Killer!!

Legend Killer steps out to a sound barrier-shattering applause. He’s holding the belt in his hands, and he raises it up for the entire crowd to see at the top of the apron. Legend Killer walks down the apron, allowing fans to pat his shoulders, back, and title as he draws near to the ring. LK slides into the ring, and is instantly met by Ricky Reynolds, who stomps away at him.

Cheap shots from the challenger already!

The referee rings the bell and removes the title belt, which LK had dropped, from the ring.

The bell! And now, LK’s slaughter is officially beginning!

Reynolds picks LK up and begins to yell at him, asking if this was as glamorous as he thought it’d be. At that moment, LK slapped Reynolds, who whizzed around to regain his senses. LK dropkicks the back of Ricky’s knee, and the former champion tumbles down, hitting his head on the second turnbuckle as he fell. LK runs at the corner and dropkicks the back of Ricky’s head. Reynolds falls back, and LK covers.1-no! LK wastes no time, and drops an elbow on Ricky. Then another elbow, straight to Ricky’s gut. And again, LK covers. 1-2-no!

Legend Killer has had a nice amount of offense, but Ricky isn’t going down that easy.

You’re right, for once! Ricky won’t go down! Not now, not never!

That’s not what I said.

It’s what you meant.

LK picks Reynolds up to a sitting position, then delivers a sharp kick to the back of his head. Ricky clutches his neck, but that just allows LK to dropkick his front, nailing him in the face. LK grabs Reynolds’ legs, and bridges over. Before the ref can count, Ricky bridges himself up, his back arching over the ring, and twists, getting LK’s head in-between his legs. Ricky picks LK up for a Powerbomb, but LK fights out, jumps down, and lands behind Ricky. “Red Hot” turns, but is met with a sidekick to his stomach. The ROG World Champion hooks Ricky’s arm around his neck, going for a suplex, but Reynolds counters, lifting LK up in the air. Ricky balances himself out, keeping LK standing straight to attention in mid-air, forcing the blood to rush to his head. After about twenty seconds, Reynolds drops LK down the mat hard, crushing him with the stalling suplex. Reynolds covers. 1-2-no!

Oh, so very, very close!

Legend Killer barely got his shoulder up! He’s already out of juice here! And after that brilliant series of counters, I can see why.

Reynolds laughs to himself as he picks LK up, scoops him up, and slams him down. Ricky taunts the crowd, throwing his arms out, before dropping a leg drop across LK’s throat. Reynolds goes to cover, but then backs off, not done with tormenting LK. LK knees up, and Reynolds charges, kneeing the champion right in his temple. Ricky looks to cover, but again, he backs off. LK groggily gets back up to his feet, where Ricky knees him in the gut. LK bends over, and Reynolds locks his arms in under LK’s. Ricky flings LK over his head with a Butterfly Suplex. Ricky “dusts off” his hands, and finally covers LK. 1-2-no!! Ricky looks furiously at the ref, before kicking a rising-LK’s head back down to the mat.

Ricky is going insane!

Well, if LK would just stay down, maybe Ricky wouldn’t have to rough him up so much.

Ricky whips LK into a turnbuckle, and LK hits face-first, stumbling back, right into Reynolds’ arms. Ricky locks a grip around LK’s waist and heaves him overhead, crashing him down to the mat in a German Suplex, exclusively called Yuppie Marching Powder. Ricky bridges through in another pin. 1-2-no!!! Ricky is fed up, so he grabs LK by the neck and chucks him over the ring ropes. LK hits the floor, hard. Ricky steps out onto the apron, poised. LK rises, and Ricky Reynolds leaps off, looking for a crossbody. LK avoids, and Reynolds bounces off of the ground on impact. Both men begin to rise, and simultaneously go for punches at each other. The two trade shots, until LK gains an advantage. He Irish Whips Ricky, sending him flying into the steel steps. LK gets on the apron as Ricky rolls around on the floor in pain. Ricky rises, and LK appeases to the crowd by raising his arms. Reynolds turns as LK runs down the apron and leaps off. He flips in mid-air and lands in a seated senton position. “Red Hot” smacks the ground viciously.

That was sick!

Legend Killer now has the advantage!!

LK picks Ricky up and tells the audience “one more time.” Then, he chucks Reynolds into the ring post, and Ricky hits with an unforgiving velocity, bouncing his head off of the pole.

That’ll cause brain damage!

Don’t you think that with all of his problems, Ricky might already be braindead?

LK sets Ricky in the ring, but drags his head out onto the apron. Ricky is sprawled out, with his head and neck exposed just outside of the ropes. LK jumps up, jumps onto the ropes, springboards, and hits a legdrop across the throat of the former champ. LK rolls into the ring, re-adjusts Reynolds, and covers. 1-2-no! LK looks upset that the count wasn’t three, but he lifts Ricky up. LK gives Ricky a snapmare, flipping him down to the mat. LK rears back and runs forward. In a smooth motion, LK hits an amazing Hennig-esque neck snap, the force causing Ricky to fling his back against the mat. The ROG World Champion sees and opportunity and climbs up to the top ropes. He taunts the prone-Reynolds for a second, but then hurls himself flying through the air, attempting a Frog Splash. At the last second, Ricky is able to roll out of the way, and LK crashes and burns. Ricky gets a quick cover. 1-2-no!

Oh, that almost cost Legend Killer the belt!

Yeah, a stupid move like that can not only turn a match around, but an entire title reign! Haha!

Ricky tries to take advantage, and wrestles LK down with a headlock. LK wriggles around and nearly escapes the move, but Ricky delivers a few hard elbow shots to keep LK down. He picks LK up, still with the headlock on, and LK tries to force him back into the corner. Ricky turns at the last second, and places LK in the corner, and the ref demands a clean break. “Red Hot” lets go of the headlock and holds his arms out, signifying a clean break, but then takes a cheap shot, sucker-punching LK. He follows up with an assault of lefts and rights, beating LK down. Ricky stops the attack and sets LK up to the second rope. Reynolds laughs to himself, until, from the second rope, LK slaps him, knocking the taste out of his mouth. Ricky, shocked, puts his head down. LK capitalizes, wrapping an arm around Ricky’s head, and propelling himself off of the ropes. LK twists in air, and spikes Ricky down with a Tornado DDT. LK covers, hooking Ricky’s legs. 1-2-no!!!!!

Oh my, that couldn’t have been any closer!

Are you kidding? Ricky is just toying with him, clearly! He’s faking being down for a 2 count, that’s all that’s happening.

You’re so biased, it’s not even funny.

LK tries to tell the referee that it was a three count, and he doesn’t see Ricky regain his composure. Ricky goes to clothesline the back of LK’s head, but LK, with eyes in the back of his head, dodges and ducks under it as he turns around, and he continues running. LK springboards off of the ropes, and twists around, going for a crossbody. But Ricky catches him and powers him down in a Spinebuster of sorts. Reynolds holds onto LK’s legs, and he tries to set up the Artery Jammer. But, just as Ricky turns LK around, LK slips his legs out and kicks Ricky off. Reynolds uses his momentum to bounce off of the ropes and hit a kneeling LK with a flying elbow smash. “Red Hot” calls for the end, as he picks up a limp LK. He wraps his inner arm around LK’s neck and backs up. Ricky goes for a bulldog, which he calls the Daily Nose Bleed, but LK shoves him off. Ricky collides into a turnbuckle and spins around, flailing around. LK kicks him and grabs his head. LK taunts, turns, and drops Reynolds with a Twist of Fate. He covers. 1-2-no!!!!!!!!!!

Ricky just kicked out!

LK, swearing under his breath, picks Ricky up. Ricky takes a cheap shot and rakes LK’s eyes. LK, dazed and blind, steps forward and goes for a Superkick. He misses a dodging Ricky Reynolds, but connects with the referee.

Oh no! Our referee is knocked out!

LK realizes he hit the ref and goes to check on him, but Ricky Reynolds hits a cruel knee clip before he can. Reynolds goes outside of the ring and grabs a ringside chair, bringing it back into the ring.

Oh, come on! This is blatant cheating!

If it was cheating, the referee would disqualify Ricky Reynolds.

But the referee is unconscious!

I know! That’s the foolproof part!

LK was back up onto his feet, his back facing Ricky, but when he turned around, Ricky cracked the chair over his head. Ricky, laughing sadistically, started ramming the chair into LK’s leg. He propped the chair up in the middle of the ring, then went over to LK and grabbed his now-hurt leg. Ricky wrapped it around his own leg, looked around, shouted a few words down to LK, and dropped back. LK screamed in pain at the feeling of the Overdose being locked on his leg. Reynolds continued to wrench his leg, but the referee was still out cold. Reynolds was forced to break it, leaving LK broken, and checked out the referee. He awoke him, and slowly, the referee began to get back up. When Ricky turned around, he was met by a hobbling LK who nailed a drop toehold, while clutching his own hurt leg, straight onto the chair. Ricky’s head smacked the chair, Ricky stood up with a dumbfounded look on his face, and then fell back, hitting the mat like a lump of potatoes.

Turnabout is fair play!

LK, seeing the referee, grabbed the chair and threw it out of the ring. He limped over to the corner, where, with the support of the ropes, he climbed up to the top. LK screamed in pain, but stood up, and took a huge leap off. He flipped in air, landing on Ricky Reynolds with his patented Swanton Bomb. LK’s force and weight crashed down directly on “Red Hot’s” abdomen. LK placed one arm over Reynolds’ still-life body, and the ref counted the pin. 1-2-3!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner and still ROG World Heavyweight Champion, The Legend Killer!!!

He won! He retained! Legend Killer did it!

Two flukes! I swear! Twice!

No such thing, Trent! Legend Killer just proved he deserves to be called champion!

The referee hands LK his belt as Ricky Reynolds rolls out of the ring and collapses on the floor. LK looks at him, then wipes the sweat off of his forehead and throws it down at Reynolds, signifying he’s finished. LK holds the World Title belt high above his head as the fans scream in joy. LK drops down, slides out of the ring, and walks up the apron, with fans throwing out their hands and raising their voices for LK’s miraculous title defense.

No matter what you say, Trent, Legend Killer has silenced all of his critics tonight. He has proven, once and for all, that he is championship material, he can hang with the best of the best, and he has the heart of the greatest champions in this businesses history. Period!

CT Baker wrote:

The REAL Mr. ROG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RKO93
ROH World Champion

Male

Jack Williams - Cyan
Claude Baker - Blue

The camera cuts back to the entry picking room, where Simou and Delia Kinney are anxiously awaiting the next set of people to pick their numbers.

Ya know, Delia...it was a great decision having Roxanne and Ashley Nero do the roller.

Maybe for you. I could care less.

Jack Williams walks into the room with a smile on his face.

Hey people. Just thought I'd stop by to grab my entry for the ROG Rumble...which I will be winning.

Are you on Meltdown?

No, I'm not.

Then you won't be winning tonight.

You're a funny man, Simou. Anyways...

Jack Williams walks over to the roller and reaches in. Jack Williams pulls out a clear ball and cracks it open. Jack Williams holds the slip of paper in his hands and does a praying motion before opening the sheet. Jack Williams opens it and lets out a sigh of relief.

Good news, Jack?

I suppose that you could say that.

Jack Williams turns around and Claude Baker rushes into the room and takes Jack Williams down with a chair shot.

What the hell was that!?

Don't worry about it. Just let me get my number.

Claude Baker reaches in and snatches a capsule.

See you in the ring, Jacky...I'll be sure to dispose of you gently...that is, if you even make it out there.

Claude Baker laughs and walks out of the room and leaves Jack Williams lying on the concrete.

CT Baker wrote:

The REAL Mr. ROG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RKO93
ROH World Champion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "A New Dawn"   Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:07 pm

Percy Chapman: This is it! The Universal title match!

Trent Heart: Yippee. I can hardly wait.

Percy Chapman: You know Trent, you really piss me off sometimes.

Trent Heart: I know, haha.

Journey with me
Into the mind of a maniac
Doomed to be a killer
Since I came out the nutsac
I'm in a murderous mindsate
With a heart full of terror
I see the devil in the mirror
BUCK BUCK, Lights out

Percy Chapman: Here he is! The Universal Champion!

Ed Richards: Coming to the ring in a 272 pounds, from Sheffield, England, he is the ROG Universal Champion, he is STEVE…ACE!!!!

Steve Ace walks down the ramp, who pops instantly, and then walks though the ropes and runs around the ring, circling, waiting for his opponents

It always seemed that I was sorry for the things that I did,
But never did a thing about it 'til I let you in.
It's kinda funny about the time that I was falling apart.
You came and put me back together, now.

Ed Richards: Coming to the ring in a 210 pounds, from Biloxi, Mississippi, he is RATED PG!!!

PG looks arrogantly as he walks down the ramp, making belt signals. Ace just rolls his eyes, but then the lights go out.

Im steady tryna find a motive,
Why do what I do?,
Freedom aint gettin no closer,
No matter how far I go,
My car is stolen, no registration,
Cops patrolin, and now they done stop me,
And I get locked up,

Trent Heart: Here he is! Alcatraz!

Alcatraz is led out by the security, who have him in cuffs. Alcatraz looks at the camera, breathing heavily, and yanking at his chains.

Ed Richards: Coming to the ring in a 300 pounds, he is from Parts Unknown, he is ALCATRAZ!!

Percy Chapman: He’s really ready for this. Look at Alcatraz, he’s a psycho. He’ll go too far to win the Universal title.

Trent Heart: Alcatraz for the win! Boo everyone else!

Percy Chapman: Shut up Trent.

Trent Heart: No, you.

Ace, Alcatraz and PG look at each-other with murder in their eyes. Especially Alcatraz. The ref hold up the Universal belt, and Ace, Alcatraz and PG get ready to leap at each-other. The bell rings, and the three leap at each-other, throwing punch after punch at each-other. Alcatraz lands a heavy blow on Ace’s chest, which causes the champ to fall to the ground, and Alcatraz and PG continue the brawl, which is dominated by Alcatraz. Alcatraz lands a heavy clothesline, but PG dodges and lands a few punches, which don’t even shake Alcatraz. Alcatraz kicks PG in the gut and then clubs him, but then lifts him up for a Jail Break, but PG slides out and hits the Asai DDT on Alcatraz. PG goes for the pin, but Alcatraz throws him off the second PG pins him. Alcatraz boots PG in the face, and PG goes down, but he feints and goes for a hurracarana, only for Alcatraz to slam him with a powerbomb. Alcatraz lifts up PG and hits a delay suplex, and then stomps on PG. Alcatraz picks up PG, who fights with punches, which again, doesn’t stumble the insane prisoner. Alcatraz runs to the ropes and hits the Shank on PG, and then Alcatraz lifts PG up for the Fatal Injection, and jumps on his knees and locks on! PG struggles like a wild animal, but Alcatraz won’t let go. Ace then comes out of nowhere and clobbers Alcatraz in the knee with his foot, and Alcatraz leans a bit. Ace then kicks Alcatraz in the ribs, and then grabs PG, who Alcatraz has let go of, and then slams his head on the canvas with a Brain Buster! ONE…TWO-Kick Out!!

Percy Chapman: Man, what an effort to begin with! But Alcatraz is a man of few words, and he even knocked out an interviewer sent to him before the match!

Trent Heart: Alcatraz for the win! Boo everyone else!!!

Ace goes to the ground and locks a headlock on PG, who manages to crawl onto his knees and twist it to an arm-bar. Ace is surprised by the technical maneuver by PG, but circles around and slips out of the arm-bar, locking his own while kneeling on PG’s back. PG groans in pain, and Ace wrenches at PG’s arm. PG then manages to get some strength, and then belts a shot at Ace’s head. Ace lurches back, and PG manages to release his arm and hit a Pele Kick on Ace! Ace leaps at PG and grabs his leg, twisting it with a Dragon Twist and getting him on the mat, locking a leg lock on PG. PG manages to kick at him with his free leg, and Ace lets go, only to get drop-kicked by PG, Ace sprints back up and dodges a second drop kick, making PG fall flat on his back. Ace then gets a good grip on PG’s leg, and starts kicking at it, trying to weaken it, but PG uses a Drop Toe Hold to get him on the ground and sprints up, running to the corner and when he sees Ace running for him, he grabs Ace’s head, and hits a Diving DDT off the turnbuckle! Ace is flat on the mat, and PG takes the moment to sprint up and hit a Corkscrew Moonsault, which leads for an attempt pin! ONE…TWO.KICK OUT!! Ace gets to his knees, where he is blasted by a kick from PG, Ace realizes he’s in trouble and manages to get out of the ring, and PG runs up to the corner and hits a cross body on Ace! PG gets Ace up and Ace retaliates with a brutal punch, which whips PG’s head. PG throws his own punches, and Ace continues to throw his own stiff punches and elbows. PG grabs an attempted forearm by Ace and moves around Ace with a nice transition to a face-lock. But Ace grabs PG just before the DDT attempt and Belly-To-Belly suplexes him onto the concrete. PG winces in pain and Ace picks him up, but PG snaps and hits another Pele Kick, and PG runs at the stunned Ace and hits a Bicycle Kick on Ace, who falls down like a ton of bricks. PG quickly throws Ace into the ring and rushes in for the pin only to get decked by Alcatraz, who sends PG flying with a clothesline. Alcatraz grabs Ace by the throat, but Ace zips around to his back with a hammerlock, goes back to the front of Alcatraz and then starts the chops on Alcatraz’ chest, causing the audience to chant “WOOOO!!” as Ace continues the chops. Alcatraz is not stunned, and then shoves Ace halfway across the ring. Ace stumbles on the ropes, and Alcatraz starts clobbering him with blows. Alcatraz puts the arms of Ace between the ropes, and the legs around the bottom, and continues to punch at him, leading the ref to come to Ace’s defense, threatening to DQ Alcatraz if he continues. Alcatraz then traps Ace on the bottom rope, and signals for the Solitary.

Percy Chapman: Oh no! The Solitary!

Trent Heart: Oh goody! A new champion! Finally!

Percy Chapman: What, you don’t like Ace as champ?

Trent Heart: Screw Ace!

Alcatraz steadies himself for the attack, only for Ace to move at a split-second and Alcatraz to go over the ring! Ace gets his bearings, but doesn’t notice PG coming from behind and leaping over the top rope, hitting a suicide dive on Alcatraz, the two fly into the guard-rail as a result of the speed of PG’s dive. PG and Alcatraz lie on the guard-rail, stunned by the impact of the blow, while Ace gets out of the ring and picks up PG, then slams his head on the turnbuckle, causing a bit of blood to appear. Ace picks up a kneeling PG, and then slams his head in again. Ace then picks him up again, but blasts PG with a lariat. Ace picks up PG AGAIN but this time, throws him back into the ring. Alcatraz then leaps and attacks the Universal champion, hitting a shoulder block on the champ and stomping on him, causing Ace to gasp for breath as Alcatraz keeps all the air out. Alcatraz locks on a Lights Out, and Ace looks even more fatigued. Ace tries to bash in Alcatraz’s head with a series of elbows, but Alcatraz continues the hold, until he lets go when Ace is nearly out of energy. Alcatraz goes on the apron, and flies off for a leg-drop! Ace manages to roll out of the way as Alcatraz lands flat on his arse on the concrete.

Trent Heart: No!

Percy Chapman: Come on Ace, you can do it!

PG has already got up when Ace crawls back, and he looks into PG’s eyes. PG nods at Alcatraz, hinting at a truce between Ace and PG, and then PG then runs up and hits a sudden Shooting Star Press off the top rope onto Alcatraz, who tumbles over catching him, and Ace takes that chance to run out of the ring and start throwing stiff punches at Alcatraz, who is on the ground. Alcatraz head-butts Ace, who doubles over, clutching his head, but as he gets up PG drop-kicks Alcatraz, sending him down on the ground. PG covers Alcatraz ONE…TWO...KICK OUT, PG and Ace pick up Alcatraz and hit a Double Clothesline on the beastly Alcatraz, then put him back in the ring. Both Ace and PG climb at the opposite corners, but start arguing who goes first.

Percy Chapman: God damn it! Why can’t they choose who attacks Alcatraz!

Trent Heart: Why? Because they are silly-billies, haha.

PG races out of his corner and goes to Ace’s and starts unloading punches at Ace. Ace starts throwing his own punches to fight back, and then hits a European Uppercut on PG, and unloads another European Uppercut. Ace then turns PG around, then gears up for a top-rope Dragon Suplex! Alcatraz however grabs both Ace and PG on the top-rope, lifts them both up on his shoulders, jumps, and hits a double Life Sentence!!

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!!

Trent Heart: Oh…my…god…

However, Alcatraz slams Ace and PG down near the ropes and Alcatraz covers PG, ONE…TWO…THRE wait, he’s got his foot on the rope! Alcatraz then covers Ace, ONE…TWO…THRE Ace also has his foot on the ropes! Alcatraz roars in anger, then picks up Ace, who springs straight to action and levels the beast with blows to the head, who stumbles back, and Ace takes the chance to hit a Lariat on the beast, who falls down and then gets a Shooting Star Splash off the top-rope from PG. PG covers him ONE…TWO..TH-KICK OUT, PG goes on for another, and Ace waits on the apron like a tag-team partner, only to sprint next to PG and start trading punches with him! Ace gets hit with a PG head-butt, but then snaps with a sudden Lariat! PG falls down immediately, and Ace goes on the top-rope, and aims an Elbow Drop, but Alcatraz shakes the ropes and Ace hits his groin on the buckle. Alcatraz turns Ace, hooks his arms, and hits a Hard Time! ONE…TWO…TH PG breaks up the pin! PG kicks Alcatraz in the knee, and Alcatraz reacts, but doesn’t notice PG running up to the corner, then leaping off the second rope and hitting a Shining Wizard on Alcatraz! Alcatraz is taken out of his momentum from that strike, and PG grabs Alcatraz in a Cutter position, backflips and hits the Asai DDT!! PG goes for a pinning predicament, ONE…TWO...T PG lifts up Alcatraz’s shoulder, although Alcatraz would have probably kicked out. PG picks up Ace, but Ace twists behind PG and hits a German Suplex. The fans chant “1!” then “2!” when he hits the second, then when he hits the hat-trick, the fans chant “3!” in support of Ace. Ace adds a bridge to the hat-trick suplex and pins, ONE…TWO…T KICK OUT. Ace then picks up PG from behind and hits a Dragon Suplex on PG, then sees Alcatraz getting up, and blasts the prison monster with a brutal lariat, sending him down. Ace picks up PG for a Brain Buster, but when Ace lifts him up to drop him down, PG twists out of Ace’s grip and hits an Asai DDT! PG waits for Ace to get up, and PG lifts up Ace in the side-ways, walks around, and nodding his head to the crowd.

Percy Chapman: Do you know what this is Trent? THE RATING DROP!!!

Trent Heart: Well I CAN see that Percy!

Percy Chapman: Let’s go back to the action!

CT Baker wrote:

The REAL Mr. ROG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RKO93
ROH World Champion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "A New Dawn"   Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:07 pm

PG spins around Ace, but instead of slamming him around, he stops mid-way after the spin and flips onto a Reverse STO, causing Ace to fall on his neck! PG goes straight for the cover, ONE…TWO…THREE!!!

What I want
And what I need
Has now become the same thing
You've been offering.
As days go by,
I've finally become what you want me to be.

Ed Richards: Here is the winner, and the NEW, RING OF GLORY UNIVERSAL CHAMPION, RATED PG!!!

Percy Chapman: OH MY GOD! PG DID IT! PG DID IT!

Trent Heart: I RATHER ALCATRAZ, BUT THIS IS FRIGGIN’ SWEET!! PG’S THE CHAMP!!!!

Out of no-where, while the ref is handing PG the Universal belt, Beth Storme puts Ace’s foot on the bottom rope. The ref notices Ace’s foot is on the ropes, and yanks the belt off PG.

Ed Richards: As a result of a mistake in the referee’s decision, Rated PG has not won the match and is not the ROG Universal champion, this match will continue!!

Percy Chapman: What! That’s BULL! PG earned the title! Damn that Beth Storme!

Trent Heart: This will carry on! Great!

PG is protesting the decision, as Beth Storme sulks away from the crowd. Ace manages to roll outside the ring, and PG turns around to Alcatraz, who blasts him with The Shank, the impact causing PG to backflip. Alcatraz picks up PG, but PG notices the ref is tending to Ace, so he low-blows Alcatraz, puts him in position and hits a Mississippi Destroyer out of nowhere!

Percy Chapman: Finally! PG will regain the title that he should have been holding a few minutes ago!

Trent Heart: And they call me weird.

The ref however is distracted with trying to get Ace back into the ring, so he doesn’t notice the obvious three-count PG has over Alcatraz. But when the ref finally sees it, he counts ONE…TWO…TH Kick Out!!

Percy Chapman: Damn it! PG had an obvious three-count over Alcatraz, but Ace had to ruin it!

Trent Heart: Aren’t you supposed to be cheering Ace?

Percy Chapman: Anything to see Alcatraz lose!

Trent Heart: Fine, suit yourself.

PG runs off the ropes and hits a Cross body on Alcatraz, who grabs him, twists him upside down and hits the Jail Break. Alcatraz however, throws PG over the ropes, and PG grips on the top-rope, hanging on, but Alcatraz moves to the apron, and hits a series of club blows to PG. Alcatraz gets PG in position, lifts him up on his shoulders, and jumps off the apron with a Life Sentence on the guard-rail!

Percy Chapman: Oh MY GOD!! IF PG HASN’T BROKE HIS BACK FROM THAT, WHAT CAN BREAK IT!?

Trent Heart: A sledgehammer to the back, that’s what!

Percy Chapman: Shut up Trent.

Trent Heart: Let’s see, you’ve told me to shut up about…two times tonight.

PG just lies there, unmoving, and Alcatraz coldly gets back into the ring, to finish off Ace. Ace is up when Alcatraz gets back into the ring, and Ace unloads his punches on the monster. Alcatraz, having suffered lots in this match, not as much as the other two though, starts to bleed from the strikes Ace unloads. Ace ducks a clothesline by Alcatraz and locks on the Dragon Sleeper. Ace wrenches, trying to hold on Alcatraz, who is thrashing around, but Alcatraz lifts Ace up, and hits the Jail Break, then locks on the Death Row!

Percy Chapman: No…Alcatraz is the new Universal Champion, I can’t watch this.

Trent Heart: Finally there’s a new champ!

Alcatraz continues to choke out Ace, who is fading fast. With PG lying unconscious in the outside, and Alcatraz’s iron grip on Ace tightening, the situation is dire. The ref lifts up Ace’s hand, One…two…thre-WAIT! WAIT!! Ace is still going! He’s still fighting strong! Ace is trying to reach the ropes, but can’t as he’s rapidly drifting into unconsciousness. Ace manages to elbow Alcatraz in the forehead, and takes that split-second chance to escape the Death Row. Ace manages to get straight to the ropes, catching his breath, but Alcatraz walks towards him and starts kicking at Ace, who can barely stand, and with a gash opened on his forehead due to the blows aimed at his head. Alcatraz picks up Ace for the Life Sentence, and screams as he lifts up Ace. He walks to the centre of the ring, and is about to hit it…when Ace manages to squirm out of it, lock on Alcatraz’s arms, DDT him to the floor and lock on the Cattle Mutilation! Ace yanks at both arms like his life depends on it, and Alcatraz is actually starting to show expressions of pain, as his arms are yanked near out of their sockets by Ace.

Percy Chapman: Ace is going to rip out Alcatraz’s arms out of his sockets!

Trent Heart: Argh, I couldn’t even watch that!

Ace screams as his blood drips on Alcatraz’s back, as he pulls out the arms of Alcatraz. Alcatraz is noticbely in pain, and for two whole minutes he struggles in the hold, and he starts to lose consciousness.

Percy Chapman: Just hold on Ace! He’s nearly out!

Alcatraz is barely able to move after another minute, and finally he stops moving. The ref checks with his hand. One….two….three!!

It's like a deadly game of freeze tag
I touch you with a 44 mag
And your frozen inside a boddy bag
Nobody iller
Than this graveyard filler
Cap peeler
Cause I'm a Natural Born Killa

Ed Richards: Here is your winner, and STILL THE RING OF GLORY UNIVERSAL CHAMPION, STEVE…ACE!!!

Percy Chapman: What a match! We thought PG was the new champion, but Beth made sure Ace still held his belt for a matter of time!

Trent Heart: No! That’s not happening! Alcatraz should have been champion!

Percy Chapman: Anything to see Ace lose, hey?

Trent Heart: Yeah, pretty much.

Ace falls on the canvas, exhausted as the ref hands him the Universal belt. Beth Storme comes out and hugs Ace as he lifts up the Universal belt, fireworks going off. Beth Storme and Ace look into each-other’s eyes and kiss.

Trent Heart: Blerk! Her brother Steve’s not going to be happy about this!

Percy Chapman: Well, I can’t argue this is true love, but still, look at the carnage this match has done!

The camera zooms towards Alcatraz being put back in chains by the security, and PG being taken by ambulance, a brace on his neck.

Trent Heart: That’s the cost of fame, eh?

Percy Chapman: Right, and we’ll be right back!!

Trent Heart: With more action!

Percy Chapman: That’s not needed Trent!

Trent Heart: Sure it isn’t, sure…

CT Baker wrote:

The REAL Mr. ROG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RKO93
ROH World Champion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "A New Dawn"   Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:08 pm

Dash Blade - orange
WWEfan - yellow
Jose - cyan
Legend Killer - blue

The camera goes backstage into the number drawing room. David Simou and Delia Kinney stand at the back of the room, watching. Roxanne and Ashley Nero are standing by the tumbler, which still has a few numbers left in it. Dash Blade walks into the room, acknowledges the other people in the room, then approaches the tumbler. Roxanne and Ashley then begin rolling the tumbler.

C'mon. C'mon. Please be #30.

Roxanne and Ashley stop rolling and open up the small tumbler door. Dash reaches his hand in and pulls out the ball nearest the top. He pops the ball open and pulls out the piece of paper inside. He unfolds the paper and reads the number inside. He lets out a sigh.

Well, it's not #30, but...it isn't too bad.

Just then the door to the room is heard opening. Dash peaks his head around the corner and grimaces upon seeing who it is. WWEfan and Johnny Law then round the corner.

Oh, look Law, look what the cat dragged in.

Yeah, the cat dragged in the guy that kicked your ass at "All Guts No Glory".

You may have pinned me at "All Guts No Glory" but you got taken to the limit. C'mon, let's see some of those scars.

Are you sure you can handle it, Fan Boy? You may be a little too squeamish.

Hey, the last thing I am is squeamish. I got hurled thirty feet off the stage and through two stacked barbwire boards below.

Yeah, I saw. Now, let me show you my leg.

Dash rolls his pants leg up to reveal a long scar running down his calf.

Pssh. That's nothing. You should see my forehead.

Fan points up to his skull which also houses a sick, jagged scar.

And what about my arms.

Fan rolls his shirt sleeves up and points to his biceps, both of which have several scars winding down them.

And have you seen my back?

Fan turns around and pulls his shirt up, revealing his back. More scars than on his arms can be seen here. Many of different shapes, shades, and sizes.

Yep. You've proved your point. I did kick your ass!

Urgh.....Law, let's just go pick our numbers. Before I do something I'll regret.

Fan and Law both approach the tumbler. Roxanne and Ashley both spin it around a few times before opening the tiny door. Law reaches in first, and Fan next. Law cracks open his ball first. He pulls the paper out and unfolds it. Open reading it he tosses the number down and stomps on it.

Hmmm. Not too good, eh? Let's see what mine says.

Fan opens his ball and unfolds the paper inside. Fan's smile grows wide and he begins dancing around the room. Fan is so caught up in his joy that he doesn't notice the door opening behind him, and it accidentally smacks him in the back, causing him to tumble over. Jose and Colton both emerge through the door.

Oops. Sorry ese. That'll teach ya to stand in front of a doorway, though.

Law rushes to Fan's side and helps him up. Fan gets his fist up and advances toward Jose, but sees the muscular Colton standing nearby and backs off. Law and Colton lock eyes for a moment before he and Fan move away from the two Puerto Rican Express members.

I guarantee I'll get a better number than all of you putos.

Heh, it'd be hard to get one better than mine.

I'll get number thirty, because, you see, I have the Luck of the Puerto Rican on my side.

Isn't that the Luck of the Irish?

Huh? I'm not Irish. What the hell are you talking about?

Jose and Colton then make their way over to the tumbler. Roxanne and Ashley roll it a few times before opening the small door. Colton and Jose both reach in, their hands both grabing the same number. They pull it out and each man has one hand on the ball.

Hey, homes, that's my number. I had it first. Wait...I'll rock, paper, scissors you for it.

Colton and Jose, one hand still on the number, start playing Rock, Paper, Scissors to see who gets the number. The first go, they both get paper. They go again and both men get rock. They play a third time and both men get scissors. Legend Killer and Steve Ace then walk into the room, both with their respective championships draped over their shoulders.

Fighting over a number, now, Jose? Puh-lease. You guys have no idea what it's like being champion.

What? I'm the X-Rated Champion. And Colton, here, is one half of the Tag Team Champions.

I've been X-Rated Champ before.

And I held the Fallout Championship.

Oh yeah, you've held your secondary championships...but do you know what it's like to be a World Heavyweight Champion? No. You see, me and Ace here, we've made it to the top. Ace here has done it twice. Only certain people can become World Champion. Only guys with ability, charisma, integrity, athleticism...and I could go on. One of you has the potential to face me or Ace for our championships, but if we bring our A Game, like we do every night, your chances of becoming World Champion...will be diminished. Just think about that.

LK and Ace then leave the room, leaving the other men confused. Colton and Jose then go back to their game of Rock, Paper, Scissors.

CT Baker wrote:

The REAL Mr. ROG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RKO93
ROH World Champion

Male

We're set for the ROG Rumble! The main event, of the evening! This is the first ROG Rumble in the history of ROG, in what will likely become an annual event. The winner of tonights ROG Rumble will get a shot at any World Title he so pleases.

This is huge! This is a historic night, we have tonight, I'm excited, and I know you are, for the simple fact you are sitting next to me, let alone the ROG Rumble. History will be made here tonight, and we're here first hand to witness it!

The following is the main event bout of the evening! This is the ROG RUMBLE! The only way to be eliminated is to be thrown over the top rope! The match starts with two men in the ring, a timer is set, and when the timer hits zero, a new participant joins the fray, and the timer is reset, opponents keep coming in until all thirty have entered, the match ends when twenty-nine superstars have been thrown over the top rope, with both feet hitting the floor.

Battery by Metallica plays up on the speakers, The Sound emerges from the curtain, and runs down to the ring.

Making his way to the ring, from England, he weighed in tonight at 245 pounds, and stood in at 6'3" he is entrant #1, The Sound!

The Sound is making history here tonight, he's the first ever entrant in the history of the ROG Rumble.

It might go in the history books, but it's not the spot I'd like to be in, as it diminishes the chance of winning, though imagine what a win would do for him, especially in the position he is in.

Pop, Lock and Drop It by Huey plays, Paul Murphy comes through the curtain and poses for the fans, and then runs into the ring.

Making his way to the ring, from Holmewood, England, he weighed in tonight at 210 pounds, and stood in at 6', he is entrant #2, Paul Murphy!

Here comes the Cheery and Jokey English Fan Favorite, Paul Murphy, and he's come out to a good pop. He defiantly is a favorite to win, but he's one of the fans favorites.

This guys is cheery? This guy is jokey? More like he is joke! Some times I question the fans intelligence, because how could they like this guy?

How dare you insult our fans intelligence, without them we'd be out of a job! Any how this is the main event, and I'm more then stoked for it, we bring you know to the ring, where The Sound and Paul Murphy look to lock up.

The Sound and Paul Murphy lock up in the middle of the ring, in a test of strength, The Sound doesn't allow for Murphy to get the upper hand, Sound then drives his knee into the mid section of Murphy, causing for Murphy to bend over, The Sound then grabs hold of Murphy's head, and plants Murphy right on his face, via DDT. The Sound stands over Murphy who is laying face first on the ground, Sound drops with a Big Elbow Drop to the spine, of Paul Murphy. Sound picks Murphy up from off the ground, and proceeds by whipping Murphy into the ring post, Sound then follows through with a Corner Clothesline, to Murphy. Murphy is slung in the corner, with just his arms keeping him up, Sound walks backwards a few paces, and then charges towards Murphy for a second times hitting Murphy with a second Corner Clothesline, the second one being more thunderous then the last, Murphy falls to the canvas hard, and stops moving.

Murphy looks to be hurt, and hurt bad. The second Clothesline, must have put the final nail in the coffin, for him.

It just goes to show, that Paul Murphy is the joke of ROG, and I hope The Sound destroys what remains of him.

The Sound grabs a handful of of Murphy's hair, and drags the unconscious Murphy to the center of the ring. Sound picks up Murphy, and then gets Murphy ready for The Sound Effect. The Sound motions the end. The Sound gets Murphy up, and is about to slam Murphy down, but Murphy finds a second wind and begins to punch away at the skull of The Sound, while up in the air, Sound is staggering, and Murphy hits a Hurricanerana on The Sound, sending The Sound, down to the ring mat. Paul Murphy waits in a corner, for The Sound to get up. Sound is getting up, Murphy charges towards The Sound, with a Big Boot, Sound catches the boot, Murphy transitions the Big Boot into a Enzuguri, Murphy connects perfectly, amazing Sound stays on his feet staggered, Murphy then taunts the staggering Sound. Sound comes towards Murphy, and Murphy meets The Sound with a thumb to the eye, Murphy does a little dance for the fans. Murphy then makes his way to the top rope and poses. Murphy comes down from the ropes, and runs at The Sound with a Gore, The Sound counters The Gore, by sticking up his knee, Murphy's shoulder hits Sound's knee hard, and he falls immediately clutching his shoulder, The Sound also falls over, on the impact from The Gore. The entrance music Mexican Inside Of Me plays on the speakers.

Entrant #3 making his way to the ring, from Kansas City, Missouri, he weighed in tonight at 165 pounds, and stood in at 5'10" he is King Of Kings!

Here comes the Mexican Sensation King Of Kings! He's defiantly the freshest of the three men now in the ring, but slot number three isn't the greatest place to me.

You couldn't be more right, but King Of Kings is no sensation! But he's likely to earn the first elimination in ROG Rumble's history.

King Of Kings gets into the ring, and picks up Paul Murphy, King Of Kings and then knocks him back down, as well as sending the his teeth down his throat with the vicious kick best known as 5150 to la Cabesa. The Sound is getting up, King Of Kings is stopping his foot, Sound gets up to his feet, King Of Kings blasts The Sound right in the kisser with the 5150 to la Cabesa.

King Of Kings just got in this match, and boy is he dominating now, he just kicked the teeth down the throat of not on man, but two.

Murphy and The Sound, won't be able to shake that off. King Of Kings can now score the first ever elimination in ROG Rumble history.

King Of Kings, grabs hold of The Sound's arm, King Of Kings, then drags The Sound, by the arm. King Of Kings places The Sound, right beside Paul Murphy, so close that both men are touching. King Of Kings ascents to the top rope, and gives off a little Latino Heat, King Of Kings comes flying off the top rope, and lands the 450 Splash on Paul Murphy, lucky for The Sound, he was able to roll out of the way, and make it up to his feet. King Of Kings hit Murphy hard, with the splash, and bounces up quick, where he is met by The Sound's Big Boot to the head, knocking King Of Kings down. Burned plays on the speakers, as the lights dimmer.

Entrant #4 making his way to the ring, from Parts Unknown, he weighed in tonight at 335 pounds, and stood in at 7'0 tall, he is Nightmare!

This Rumble just got a hell of a lot scarier, here comes the Sadistic Masked Monster, we know as Nightmare. He's down right scary, I think I may have soiled myself, upon his presence.

I suggest you get some diapers HUGGIES would probably be the best brand for you. I'm liking what I'm seeing and that is Nightmare, he's going to destroy everything that moves, and I love it.

Nightmare steps into the ring, The Sound, charges towards Nightmare, with a Clothesline, and connects, Nightmare only staggers backwards, The Sound punches Nightmare in the head several times repeatedly, the punches only phase Nightmare. Nightmare sticks out his arm, and wraps his hand around the throat of Sound, Nightmare lifts Sound high off the ground and slams him down with the Chokeslam From Hell. King Of Kings is up, while Murphy is getting up. Nightmare hits a Big Boot on King Of Kings knocking King Of Kings back on his arse, from which he came, Nightmare then grabs Murphy, and pulls Murphy up to his feet, and grabs the throat, Nightmare lifts Murphy high in the air, and slams him down with a Chokeslam From Hell.

Nightmare just cleaned house! He's looking for an elimination! No one can stop this man, I don't care who the next man is, nobody on the roster, is going to hurt this man!

You may be right, he's sure a big presence in this match, and with every Chokeslam From Hell he's hit, he's shook the ring, with a great deal of impact. I wonder who will stop him.

King Of Kings crawls towards the corner, and sits their, as he rests. Nightmare walks over towards where King Of Kings is. Nightmare is staring down on King Of Kings, who's gesturing not to hurt him, Nightmare then drops to one knee, and begins to punch King Of Kings in the skull with furious rights. Nightmare has busted King Of Kings open, Nightmare then palms his hand around the face of King Of Kings, using a vicious Iron Claw Hold on King Of Kings, Nightmare soon lets go, and then licks the blood off his hands. Nightmare grabs the throat of King Of Kings, and pulls King Of Kings right back to his feet, and then gives him a Chokeslam From Hell right over the top roes, and onto the hard floor below. Darker Side starts up on the speakers, the lights dimmer, the screams of young children are heard.

King Of Kings has been eliminated from the match!

Entrant #5 making his way to the ring, from The Fiery Depths of Hell, he weighed in tonight at 330 pounds, and stood in at a remarkable 7'0 tall, he is "The Dead One" Edgecutioner!

King Of Kings just got assaulted like he's never been before, Nightmare absolutely destroyed him! Edgecutioner, how did i forget him! I think i soiled myself again, can you hear the children screaming? If there is anyone who takes out Nightmare it would be Edgecutioner.

I think you may need to be eating your words, and I hope you enjoy it, because Edgecutioner won't rest until he's made Nightmare suffer.

Edgecutioner gets into the ring, Nightmare stares right back at him. The Sound is shown getting up, using the ring ropes as support. The Sound gets to his feet, and has his backed turned to Edgecutioner. The Sound turns around. Edgecutioner extends out his arm, and grabs hold of The Sound's throat. Nightmare watches Edgecutioner. Edgecutioner lifts The Sound high off the mat, and then plans him back down, hard and fast, with a devastating Chokeslam. Paul Murphy is seen getting up. Edgecutioner extends out his arm, and grabs the throat of Paul Murphy, Nightmare extends his arm out, and also grabs hold of Paul Murphy's throat. Edgecutioner and Nightmare, glance over at each other, and then they lift Paul Murphy high in the air, before dropping Murphy with a thunderous Double Chokeslam that could be heard around the world. Edgecutioner then moves to the center of the ring, Nightmare follows. The two stand in front of one another, nose to nose.

This looks like a scene out of a horror movie. Trent cove my eyes!

This stare down looks like Kane vs The Undertaker, it's bloody brilliant. Chapman cover your own damn eyes!

But what if I accidentally peak? Then I'm dead! That's what!

You know by you saying that, now there's even less reason for me to help you, not that I would have before, and with you dead I get a new better, who is obviously better then you, because your worse then Mike Adamle! IF you were so scared, you wouldn't even need me to help cover your eyes. With your HUGGIES on, I'm sure you'll be fine.

The monsters collide in the middle of the ring, as they begin to exchange lefts and rights. Both men are connecting with their fists, but neither monster is giving way. Edgecutioner reaches for the neck of Nightmare, and wraps his hand around Nightmare's throat, Nightmare extends his arm, and grabs hold of Edgecutioner's throat. Neither man is giving the other the edge, and both monsters squeeze the throat of the other. Edgecutioner throws his knee up and it collides with the groin region of Nightmare, this cause for Nightmare to stagger backwards, Nightmare staggers, and finds himself leaned up against the ropes, Edgecutioner comes running towards Nightmare with a Clothesline, Nightmare sticks up his boot, and it connects with Edgecutioner's face. 'Here Comes the Law' plays up on the speakers!

Entrant #6 making his way to the ring, from Raleigh, North Carolina, he weighed in tonight at 295 pounds, and stood in at 6'6", he is Johnny Law!

The movie scene got even worse, here comes another monster, former cop, turned estrange monster madman, Johnny Law.

He just made this match a lot better, and he'll add spice to the dominance that has been Edgecutioner and Nightmare.

Johnny Law gets into the ring. Edgecutioner and Nightmare look at each other, they then charge towards Johnny Law, whom has a nightstick in hand, Law hits Nightmare across the head of Nightmare, causing for blood to spill from his head, Edgecutioner grabs the throat of Law. Law drops his nightstick, Nightmare also grabs hold of Law's throat. Edgecutioner and Nightmare look at each other with a sick twist look. Both the monsters lift Law off his feet by the throat and then move towards the rope, where the monsters dump him over the top rope, with a huge impact Double Chokeslam.

Johnny Law has been eliminated from the match!

There goes Johnny Law, he didn't last very long, and you could have missed it in the blink of an eye.

He only angered Nightmare when he got him across the face with the nightstick, and the monsters saw him as a threat, so they teamed up and absolutely destroyed him.

Edgecutioner and Nightmare begin brawling with one another again. The Sounds finally gets up, to see that Paul Murphy is out cold. Sound makes his way towards Murphy and picks him up. Sound hits Murphy with a Sound Effect, Murphy hits the mat with a great deal of impact. Edgecutioner and Nightmare turn around towards The Sound, and make there way towards him. The Sound slides out of the ring, to get away from the monsters. Nightmare goes to chase after, but receives a Big Boot to the back of the head, with lunges him forward, and leans him up against the ring ropes, chest first. Edgecutioner runs towards Nightmare from behind, and sends Nightmare over the top ropes, with a Lariat to the back of the head, causing for Nightmare to go over the top ropes and out of the match. Pretender plays on the speakers, as the ring lights dimmer.

Nightmare has been eliminated!

Entrant #7 making his way to the ring, from Manchester, England, he weighed in tonight at 280 pounds, and stood in at 6'3", he is Black Dagger!

CT Baker wrote:

The REAL Mr. ROG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RKO93
ROH World Champion

Male

Nightmare's been eliminated, I just thought to myself the match got less scary, and now the king of scary "The Count Dracula Of ROG" has made his presence.

"The Count Dracula Of ROG" that's a good one, I might find myself using it, and I won't be crediting you for it, so don't get your hopes up.

Black Dagger gets in the ring, Edgecutioner runs at him with a Big Boot, Dagger sidesteps, Edgecutioner goes past Dagger, but then makes a sudden halt and turns around, where he is met with his Dead End, by Black Dagger. Dagger then picks up the carcass that is Edgecutioner and throws him over the top ropes with ease.

Edgecutioner has been eliminated!

Dagger just destroyed Edgecutioner like he was nothing...

And that makes him the favorite to win, I don't care how early he's come in, he's winning this match, just look at him, he's "The Count Dracula Of ROG".

The Sound stays on the outside of the ring, realizing just how dangerous Black Dagger is. Black Dagger picks up poor Paul Murphy, and then sets Murphy up for a Death Drop. Dagger moves closer to the ring ropes, with Murphy. Dagger gives the Death Drop to Murphy in two different ways, first it's his move, secondly it's signals for Murphy's death in this match, hence the Death Drop. Wooden Pints plays, and the lights dimmer again.

Paul Murphy has been eliminated!

Entrant #8 making his way to the ring, from The Closet, he weighed in tonight at 174 pounds, and stood in at 5'9" he is "Your Worst Fear" Phobia!

Here comes another dark scary guy. So far in this match, every scary guy has oust the scary guy that came before him, with the exception of Johnny Law, who was absolutely murdered.

Phobia isn't the biggest guy, and he's likely to get destroyed from the eventual winner of this match Black Dagger. Phobia though small can use a lot of powerful moves, and is quite the dangerous fellow, no matter his size.

Phobia runs towards the ring and slides into the ring, he slides right through the legs of Black Dagger, and right to the other side, of the ring which he falls out. Phobia is on the outside of the ring, but not eliminated because he went through the bottom rope as opposed to the top rope. The Sound also on the outside of the ring, sneaks up on Phobia and hits him from behind. The Sound then rolls Phobia into the ring, providing a sacrifice of sorts, feeding the monster that is Black Dagger. Phobia gets up with his back turned to Dagger, and looking in the eyes of The Sound. The Sound points behind Phobia. Phobia's face turns white, and he turns around where he sees Black Dagger, Phobia has the look on his face, where it looks like he's **** a brick. Dagger extends both arms out, and grabs hold of Phobia's throat with them, and he hits what is the Dead End for Phobia. Dagger then bends over and grabs a handful of Phobia's hair and pulls him right up to his feet, Dagger then reaches out with his other arm, and grabs another handful of Phobia's hair, Dagger then throws Phobia over the top rope by the hair on his head. Phobia goes over the top rope, Dagger has some of Phobia's hair in his hands.

That weasel The Sound is, he just cost Phobia the match. The Sound is a coward!

Well it was great strategy but he better get in the ring now, because there's no one left for Dagger to currently fight, and you don't want to mess with Dagger on the outside of the ring.

The Sound grabs a folding steel chair, beside the announce desk, and slides into the ring, with chair in hand, Dagger comes running towards The Sound with a Clothesline, The Sound is able to sidestep at the last second, and blasts Dagger in the head with a steel chair, knocking Dagger down. The Sound throws the chair over the top rope and then mounts on top of Dagger, where he begins to give him a barrage of punches. Dagger gets his hand free, and even with Sound on top of him, Dagger is able to wrap his hand around the throat of The Sound. Sound keeps hitting the arm of Dagger, which is able to break Dagger's grip, Sound stumbles backwards, Dagger gets up, Sound runs towards Dagger, and nearly gets his head taken right off with a Big Boot. Tell Me When to Go plays up on the speakers.

Entrant #9 making his way to the ring, from The Bronx, New York, he weighed in tonight at 245 pounds, and stood in at 6'4" he is Jamarius Jackson!

Here comes big Jamarius Jackson!

"Big" Jamarius Jackson? Black Dagger makes him look like a peanut it comparison, and will do so, when he destroys him! It's just a matter of time.

Jackson heads towards the ring, and enters. Jackson is standing face to face with Dagger. Dagger threows a big right hand towards Jackson, who has the shot blocked, Jackson then unloads on the big Black Dagger with Fifteenth Street Flurry which isn't even able to knock down Dagger, but it has the monster dazed. Jackson quickly moves around Dagger, and locks in a Mugger. Dagger tries to shake Jackson right off him, but doesn't succeed, Dagger uses his strength, and lifts Jackson off the ground, Jackson still has the Mugger locked in, while on the back of Black Dagger. Dagger is fading from the Mugger,and falls to his knees, Jackson lets go of the Mugger submission hold. Dagger is on his knees, with his back towards Jackson. Jackson hits the Jack dat Punk on Dagger, in the center of the ring. The Sound gets up, and then gives a helping hand to Jackson, and then duo of Jackson and The Sound, begin a double team Pit Stomp, on Dagger.

I don't believe it Jackson was able to single handedly take down Black Dagger, damn that little mugger!

The Mugger submission hold I hope is what your referring to, and it's great to see that Jackson and The Sound are now working together on inflicting damage to Black Dagger.

Jackson blindsides his new formed ally The Sound, by tagging him in the face, with the big Tagged. Jackson then works a Pit Stomp on The Sound. Jackson is focused on beating down The Sound, he forgot about Black Dagger. Black Dagger gets up, and begins to breath down the neck of Jackson. Dagger allows for Jackson to get up, and then throws a right hand his way, Jackson has the right blocked, Dagger then throws a quick left, Jackson again able to block. Jackson then Tags Black Dagger in the face several times, by hitting Tagged repeated times. Jackson then hits the Fifteenth Street Flurry for a second time on Black Dagger, this time the barrage of shots knocks down Black Dagger. Always plays to a very big reaction!

Entrant #10 making his way to the ring, from Melbourne, Australia, he weighed in tonight at 256 pounds, and stood in at 6'2" he is "The Eliminator" Zachary!

Oh my gawd! Oh my gawd! It's SEX! "The Eliminator" Straight Edge Xach! He's going to kill every one! He's The "ONE SHOT KILL" SEX!

I believe you have "The Eliminator" Zachary mixed up with someone else. Or maybe your not quite as good the announcer you say you are, and you've pulled a Mike Adamle, by botching "The Eliminator" Zach's name.

Zach comes running down the entrance ramp, and slides into the ring. Zach runs towards Jackson at full steam and shots him with the One Shot Kill. The Sound is seen getting to his feet, Zach is in a ready position measuring Sound up, Zach leaves his feet for a second, and charges towards Sound, Zach lays Sound out with a One Shot Kill. Zach positions himself in the corner of the ring, and is now waiting on Black Dagger to get up. Black Dagger gets up to his feet, Zach blasts out of the corner at full speed and hits the One Shot Kill on Black Dagger seemingly breaking Dagger in half.

One Shot Kill! One Shot Kill! One Shot Kill! Zach just killed the competition with a One Shot Kill!

That was sexy like SEX himself, err I mean Zach.

Zach pounds on his chest in the center of the ring. Dagger sits up shortly after the One Shot Kill, and then gets up to his feet. Dagger with his cold dead eyes stares Zach in the eyes, momentarily phasing "The Eliminator". Zach rushes like a bullet out a gun, towards Dagger, and again hits Dagger with another One Shot Kill. Jackson is on all fours struggling to get up, Zach moves towards the four legged Jackson, and then gets a hold of Jackson's head, Zach hits the Elimination DDT on Jackson. Walk This Way plays on the speakers, and on full blast.

Entrant #11 making his way to the ring, from New York City, he weighed in tonight at 210 pounds, and stood in at 5'9", he is "The Kind of Da Ring" Bolton Stevens!

The Rockstar best known as Bolton, is making his way down the aisle, he looks to angry, he looks ready to kick some arse!

What is even more surprising then that, because Bolton wanting to beat people up, isn't surprising in the least. The surprising fact is that Black Dagger has taken two One Shot Kills, it's called One Shot Kill for a reason, it kills you the first time around, but Dagger has been able to survive.

Bolton gets to the ring, and then poses for the fans, before rocking out on an air guitar. Zach sees this as a great opportunity, and like a bullet Zach is able to hit the One Shot Kill on Bolton Stevens. Bolton clutches his stomach, and rolls around the ring in pain. The Sound is up and comes running towards Zach, with a Running Big Boot, Sound connects the Running Big Boot on Zach, causing for Zach to fall down. Dagger pulls himself up using the ring ropes, as he shakes off the second One Shot Kill, hit on him by Zach a little earlier. Dagger walks towards Sound, from behind. Sound unsuspectingly of the monster behind him, gets positioned up by Dagger, for a Wakey Wakey on The Sound. Dagger then picks up Zach and begins a barrage of fists, Dagger also begins screaming in Zach's face.

Dagger looks angry, and he might give Zach the infamous Crimson Mask.

Dagger is pissed at Zach, because on the Meltdown prior to tonight, Dagger was screwed by Zach, and promised the something about a defection of sorts, but maybe the monster meant a dissection of Zach, at the ROG Rumble.

Dagger stops the rapid fists to the skull of Zach, and then wraps both hands around Zach's throat, Dagger lifts Zach high up off the mat, by the throat and then slams Zach down hard on the mat with Dead End on Zach. Bolton then gets up, and moves towards Dagger. Dagger runs towards Bolton, with a Lariat from Hell, Bolton is able to duck and go under, preventing what could have been hell on Earth for Bolton. Bolton stomps his foot down, repeatedly waiting on Dagger to turn around, Dagger turns around, and gets a mouth full of foot, sending his sharp pointing teeth down his throat, as he's hit with Showtime! I Don’t Wanna Stop plays, as a brilliance of colorful lights flash.

Entrant #12 making his way to the ring, from New York City, New York, he weighed in tonight at 250 pounds, and stood in at 6'3", he is "Neon Glow" Neon Hardy!

Here's a colorful character, the charismatic enigma that is Neon Hardy, he is a thriller, some say he is a legend thriller, we know him as the "Neon Glow" Neon Hardy!

To much hype for a silly little botch monkey, my bet is that he lasts no longer then his entrance to the ring.

CT Baker wrote:

The REAL Mr. ROG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RKO93
ROH World Champion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "A New Dawn"   Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:09 pm

Neon Hardy runs to the ring at full speed and enters the ring. The Sound is getting up, Neon Hardy runs towards him and hits the RKO Cutter on The Sound. Bolton comes running at Hardy with a Clothesline, Hardy rolls under the clothesline, and then hits a Forearm shiver to the the face of of Bolton, knocking Bolton down. Hardy poses for the fans, like his Hardy Boyz Brothers. Dagger is getting up holding his jaw in what seems to be a great deal on pain on the monster, from England. Dagger moves towards Neon Hardy. Hardy sees Dagger coming, and gives Dagger a Super Kick knocking more vampire teeth down the throat of Dagger. Dagger falls down to the mat, with both hands on holding his jaw. Hardy drags Dagger closer to the corner of the ring, Hardy then goes to the top rope, Bolton comes out of nowhere, Neon Hardy comes down from the top rope with a Frog Splash, before the Frog Splash can connect on Dagger, Bolton his a midair Showtime on Neon Hardy, blasting Neon Hardy right over the top rope.

Neon Hardy has been eliminated from the match!

That was showtime for Bolton, and how fitting it was that he used Showtime.

My predictions of Neon Hardy, come true, he's eliminated as long as it took him to get to the ring, but I'll be the first to admit that he did a hell of a lot better then what I was expecting.

Zach is shown on his feet. Zach moves towards Bolton. Bolton moves towards Zach. The two men meet in the center of the ring face to face. Both men begin to exchange lefts and rights, they suddenly stop. Bolton screams at Zach to punch him in the face. Zach replies with a big right hand to the face of Bolton. Bolton then hits a big right hand to the face of Zach. Zach fires back with a Straight Edge Chop. Bolton then hits a Knife Edge Chop on Zach in response, and they continue the pattern until both men have chests as red as blood. The Sound is seen crawling on his feet behind Zach, Sound is behind Zach, Sound is still on his knees, and gives Zach a Low Blow from behind, causing for Zach to fall over. Old Time Rock'n Roll plays.

Making his way to the ring, from Montreal Quebec Canada, he weighed in tonight at 200 pounds, and stood in at 5'8", he is "The Nature Boy" Flair3!

The Sound just gave Zach a Low Blow, and speaking of Low Blows here comes the "Dirtiest Player in the Game" "The Nature Boy" Flair3!

He fights dirty because he can't wrestle to back up his talk, he can only win with rakes to the eye, or blows below the belt, Flair3 is no wrestler, he's cheater a no good, rotten cheater! And whats a "Nature Boy" suppose to be, did he live in the jungle his whole life, it'd make sense with his fashion sense, and his ability in the ring, and how he comes off in person. He must have been raised by monkeys, because this guy like the circus monkeys, is a clown.

Flair3 styles and profiles his way down to the ring. Flair3 enters the ring, and then runs towards Bolton, and knocks Bolton down with a Lou Thez Press, Flair3 has a mounted position on Bolton, and begins to unleash both lefts and rights to the face of Bolton. Bolton fights back, and even on his back is able to get a few shots in on Flair3, before countering, Bolton is now mounted a top of Flair3, Bolton begins his barrage of fists to the face of Flair3, all Flair3 can do is cover up, as fists come flying his way. Flair3 is able to counter and once more he has the mounted position on Bolton, and Flair3 once more unloads with a barrage of lefts and rights to the skull of Bolton.

Flair3 and Bolton are trying to kill each other, somebody better break it up, before one of them dies, heck I'd rather see one of them eliminated then severely injured, or even killed!

I say let'em at it, that have bad blood between each other, and it'll finely decide the better man if they continue to fight without interference from the other ROG Rumble participants.

Bolton counters on Flair3, and begins his second barrage of fists to the face on Flair3. Again all Flair3 tries to do is cover up and hope for the best. Sound comes to the rescue of Flair3, Sound locks his arms around the waist of Bolton, whom is on Flair3, Sound then hits a picture perfect Release German Suplex on Bolton, getting Bolton off of Flair3. Sound extends his arm out to Flair3, and Flair3 grabs it, Sound pulls Flair3 up to his feet, Flair3 gives a thumb to the eye of Sound, Flair3 then drops to his knees and gives a Low Blow to The Sound. Slam plays on the speakers!

Entrant #14 making his way to the ring, from San Francisco, CA, he weighed in tonight at 255 pounds, and stood in at 6'3", he is Steve Storm!

Here comes a legend in ROG, a favorite to win tonights ROG Rumble, the leader of the Administration, the brother of ROG Womens Champion Beth Storm, yes I'm talking about Steve Storm!

Storm is good, I'll give him that, I just wish that he would stay with in the rules, and use his abilities for the greater good, instead of for the evil powers that be.

Storm gets to the ring, where he's met by Dagger. Dagger gives a vicious Uppercut to Storm, and then throws Storm over the top rope, Dagger turns his back from the Storm. Storm is hanging onto the ropes but just barely. Storm Skins the Cat, to get back in the ring, and out of no where, Storm gets shot, by Zach with the Gore best known as The One Shot Kill!

That's what happens to evil, that they never prosper, and Storm is proof of it, look how bad he's been beaten up already. Dagger possibly punched out a few of his teeth, and he was cut in half with a One Shot Kill from Zach.

You look at the negative, the positive, he Skins the Cat, to survive, I haven't seen anyone else thus far perform that, in this ROG Rumble.

Dagger and Zach begin in another fight, exchanging blows of all sorts, until Zach gets the upper hand, and begins the to fire Straight Edge Chops to the chest of Dagger. Bolton and Flair3 go at it again, throwing their lefts and rights at each other once more. The Sound and Steve Storm lay on the ground momentarily. Dagger whips Zach towards the ring ropes, Zach bounces off the ropes and back towards Dagger. Dagger meets Zach with a Black Hole Slam. Bolton hits a Stylin' DDT on Flair3 which he follows up with a Standing Shooting Star Press on Flair3. Next Contestant plays.

Entrant #15 making his way to the ring, from Miami, Florida, he weighed in tonight at 300 pounds, and stood in at 6'6", he is "RRR" "Ruthless" Randy Rampage!

Big Bad Randy Rampage makes his way down the ring ramp, and enters the ring. Storm and Bolton are both up and see the big man entering the ring, Rampage enters the ring, and gets kicked right out of the ring with a Double Showtime. Rampage is fuming on the outside of the ring. The Sound runs at Bolton and knocks Bolton down with a clothesline. Sound then engages in a battle of fists with Steve Storm. Bolton does a Kip Up to get right back up to his feet, Zach chargers out of no where, and hits the One Shot Kill on Bolton, the second Bolton Kipped Up. Zach then joins the Sound and Storm brawl, and assists Steve Storm as they begin to hit a double team series of Knife Edge Chops to the chest of the Sound, they then hit a Double Spear on Sound. Dagger then moves towards Sound, both Storm and Zach back off. Dagger picks up Sound and then with much ease tosses him over the top rope. The only people left in the ring are Black Dagger, Bolton, Flair3, Steve Storm, and Zach.

Did you see how Rampage was eliminated, that was priceless, serves that guy right, for terrorizing the small. Bolton and Storm finally did something great.

While Storm and Bolton are some of my favorites, I quite like Rampage and was obviously disappointed about the way he exited, for him I say there is next year. The Sound also was finally eliminated, being in the match for a very long time. Sound was entrant #1 and made it all the way to the half way point, that's right he saw entrant #15 before he was eliminated, with much ease by "The Count Dracula of ROG" Black Dagger!

The buzzer sounds and Paul London's entrance music plays. Jack Williams then darts through the curtain and sprints down to the ring as entrant #16.

Here comes Warzone's resident high-flyer! He's just past the half-way mark, so that means he doesn't have to go through as many competitors as the earlier entrants.

Jack Williams doesn't have as good a chance as the wrestler who draws #30, though. And we already know he will be Rated PG. I don't like him, but he is my pick for the match.

Williams slides in the ring with a full head of steam. However, his momentum is stopped dead when he runs right into a knife-edge chop from Flair3. Williams drops to the mat upon impact from the chop. Flair3 grabs Williams's leg and begins kicking at it. Flair3 then locks in the Figure Four on Williams. He does it have it locked in for long, though, as within a few seconds Zach rushes over and stomps at Flair3's chest. Flair3 releases the hold and starts trying to stand as Zach hammers away at his neck and back. In the opposite corner, Storme works over Bolton. He kicks away at "The King of Da Ring" who is seated in the corner. Storme backs up a few steps before charging forward and hitting the Running Face Wash on Bolton. Meanwhile, Dagger pulls himself to his feet by use of the ropes after receiving an attack from Zachary while Williams was making his entrance. Dagger approaches the corner where Zach and Williams are double-teaming Flair3. Dagger comes behind the two men and grabs a handful of each man's hair. He pulls the two a few feet away from the corner before smacking their heads together. The two men stagger around the ring a bit. Dagger grabs each man by the throat, with Zach in one hand and Williams in the other. From there, Dagger hits a huge double chokeslam on the men. Dagger then goes over to the corner where Flair3 is just beginning to get up. He tosses Flair3 over the top rope, but Flair3 manages to hang on and refrain from being eliminated. Dagger pushes at him from the inside, trying to eliminate the wily vetran. The buzzer then sounds and "Get Ya Walk On" by Xzibit plays. STL emerges from the curtain as entrant #17.

Here comes the Hardcore Bad Ass!

Apparently he's not too hardcore. Or he would've beaten Edgecutioner last month at All Guts No Glory in that Hardcore match.

Well tonight he doesn't have to worry about him, as Edgecutioner was eliminated a bit earlier on tonight.

STL takes his time coming to the ring. He takes out a can of beer and shakes it up and down a bit. Bolton looks over the top rope at him, and yells at STL to be a man and get in the ring. STL takes the beer can and opens it, spraying its contents into Bolton's face. STL slides into the ring and immediately clotheslines Bolton to the mat. STL pounces on top of him and begins beating on Bolton relentlessly. Meanwhile, Dagger nearly has Flair3 eliminated when Flair3 gouges Dagger's eyes. Dagger stumbles around with his back now facing Flair3. Flair3 rushes forward and chop-blocks Dagger. Flair3 jumps up and drops his knee down into the chest of Dagger. Storme then charges over and blindsides Flair3. Storme then begins to stomp away at Flair3. who is lying near the bottom rope. Zach and Williams begin picking themselves up from the mat, still feeling the effects of the double chokeslam from Dagger. They go over to STL and grab him. They attempt to fling him over the ropes, but STL hangs on to the top rope. Suddenly, Zach turns on Williams and tosses him over the top rope, breaking up their brief alliance. Williams manages to land on the apron, though, and avoid elimination. Before Zach can try to push Williams out, STL approach him and gets in a few hard left handed punches. Williams, who is still on the apron, then grabs the ropes and sends him self up to the top rope. From there, he jumps off and hits a Springboard Crossbody on both STL and Zach. Williams celebrates in the ring as the crowd cheers. Williams turns around and walks right into a Showtime Superkick from Bolton. Bolton smirks as Williams drops to the mat, clutching his jaw. Bolton runs toward Dagger who is just getting to his feet. Dagger catches him and takes him to the mat with a Black Hole Slam. The buzzer sounds and "Final Countdown" by Europe plays. Claude Baker struts out as entrant #18.

Here comes the man from Paradise City!

Claude Baker and Jack Williams have had a heated rivalry over on Warzone. You know they're going to be gunning for one another.

Baker walks to the ring as the crowd boos. He climbs into the ring and looks around, observing the other competitors. Everyone is too busy with one another to notice him. Baker then turns to see Williams lying motionless on the mat, having taken the Superkick from Bolton. Baker walks over and drags Williams to the center of the ring. Baker then places his leg in between Williams's. Baker spins around and tries to lock in the Prisoners in Paradise. However, as he is spinning around, Williams uses his free leg to push Baker off of him. Baker goes stumbling into the corner. Williams springs up and charges toward the cornered Baker. Williams takes to the air and comes flying at Baker. However, Baker moves out of the way, causing Williams to crash sternum-first into the turnbuckles. Williams staggers backward a few paces and inadvertently walks into a Hangman's Neckbreaker from Baker. Baker then pulls Williams to his feet and kicks him in the gut. From there, Baker places Williams's head in between his legs. Baker hauls Williams up and hits the Final Countdown. Baker smirks and pulls his rival to his feet. Baker grabs a handful of Williams's hair and tosses him over the top rope. Baker turns around and celebrates his presumed elimination of Williams, but what he doesn't see is Williams hanging on to the top rope. Baker happens to turn around and Williams flips upward, wraps his legs around Baker's neck, and uses all of his strength to pull Baker over the top rope.

Claude Baker has been eliminated.

"The Iceman" got the better of Claude Baker there.

Oh that's just not fair. Claude Baker didn't even get a chance to do much in the time he was in there.

Williams mockingly waves at Baker from the safety of the ring. The happy Williams then runs over and dropkicks Zach. Meanwhile Flair3 gets the best of Storme and begins chopping away at him in the corner. Flair3 then goes at Storme with kicks, which later turn into stomps when Storme sinks down to a seated position in the corner. Suddenly, Baker slides back into the ring and runs toward Williams. Fortunately, Williams senses him and spins around in time to avoid his clothesline attempt. Williams kicks Baker in the stomach before wrapping his arm around Baker's neck. Williams runs forward and kicks off the ropes, looking for the Sliced Bread, but Baker manages to push Williams off of him while Williams is in mid-air, sending him flying over the top rope.

Jack Williams has been eliminated.

CT Baker wrote:

The REAL Mr. ROG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RKO93
ROH World Champion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "A New Dawn"   Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:09 pm

Wow! Percy, did you see Claude Baker just eliminate Williams in a legal way that was completely inside the rules and in no way whatsoever cheating?

No comment. I know Claude Baker is a dirty cheat, and he just gave us MORE than enough proof to testify.

Baker slides out of the ring and begins heading to the back. Just as he gets about half-way up the entrance ramp, Williams runs up from behind and attacks him. Williams begins laying in several shots to the face of the downed Baker. Williams gets up and begins kicking at Baker. Williams then grabs Baker by the hair and begins to pull him to his feet. As he is doing this, Baker reaches up and delivers a low blow to Williams. Baker then stands up and tosses Williams over the guard rail and into the crowd. About at this time, the buzzer sounds and "The Way I Am" by Eminem plays. Dash Blade runs out as entrant #19. However, Dash doesn't make it immediately to the ring as Baker stops him dead with a clothesline. Dash hits the entrance ramp hard as he goes down. Baker pulls him to his feet and hits the Final Countdown. Dash's head bounces off the entrance ramp, opening a small wound in the top of Dash's head. Blood begins to trickle down the back of Dash's head as Baker smirks at him. The referees then force Baker to go to the back. They check on Dash who doesn't move out on the entrance ramp.

My God! Dash Blade gets taken out with that sick piledriver before he can even enter the ring.

The referee just called for a stretcher. Looks like Dash just got the shortest time in the ring. Zero minutes and zero seconds. Ha ha!

The EMTs bring a stretcher out to the entrance ramp. They gingerly place Dash on the stretcher and begin carrying him out. Back in the ring, STL and Dagger are facing off. STL lands a hard left handed punch, but Dagger immediatley returns with a right. STL with another left, Dagger with another right. The two near 300 pound men continue to trade blows until Dagger blocks a haymaker attempt from STL. Dagger then begins to fire away with shot after shot on STL. Once he has STL stunned enough, Dagger runs back and bounces off the ropes for momentum. He charges forward towards STL. However, when the two men meet, they both hit clotheslines on one another, sending them both to the mat. Bolton and Storme both see an opportunity to go to the top rope. Within a few seconds, both men are on the top rope. They both soar into the air, and like STL and Dagger, try the same move at the same time. Storme comes down on Dagger with a Shooting Star Press, as Bolton does the same to STL. However, when Bolton and Storme come down on their respective adversaries, they knock heads, rendering both men unconscious in the ring. This leaves Zach and Flair3 as the only ones on their feet. Zach is slumped in one corner, from exhaustion, while Flair3 is just making it to his feet in the opposite corner. Zach suggests that the two go at it. Flair3 nods his head in agreement. The fans cheer in excitement of a Flair3/Zach face-off. The two men come to the center of the ring and get face to face, talking smack to one another. Just then, their confrontation is interrupted when the buzzer sounds and "Metalingus" by Alter Bridge plays. Out walks Jose, who has the X-Rated title strapped tightly around his waist, as entrant #20.

Here he is! The X-Rated Champion. He's my pick to win the match.

Well, he doesn't have as many people to go through as most men would. Out of the seven other men still legally in this match up, including Dash Blade, five are incapacitated.

Jose walks down the ramp slowly. Flair3 and Zach turn around and watch him intently. Jose goes around to the timekeepers table and removes the X-Rated title from his waist. He hands the belt over to Ed Richards. Then Jose begins stretching on the outside, obviously procrastinating before getting in the ring with his two rivals. Flair3 and Zach lean over the top rope and yell at him to get in the ring and face them. Just then, Storme and Bolton sneak up behind the two men. Storme dumps Flair3 over the top rope, but Zach sees Flair3's body flying over the ropes and manages to avoid the elimination attempt by Bolton.

Flair3 has been eliminated.

I don't believe that! Jose provides the distraction from the outside, leading to the elimination of Flair3!

Don't blame Jose for Flair3 not having his eye on the ball.

Zach battles back with several closed fists shots on Bolton, trying with all his might to prevent his elimination. Storme approaches Zach from the side, but receives the point of Zach's elbow to his skull for his troubles. Storme staggers backward into the corner while Zach quickly snaps off a DDT on Bolton. Meanwhile, Jose confiscates Ed Richard's chair and sits down in it. Jose crosses his legs, watching the action intently.

Ugh, he really needs to get in the ring. David Simou didn't put him in this match just to sit back and watch.

Jose will get in the ring when he feels like it. I personally think this is a smart move on Jose's part.

Zach beats on Storme in the corner. STL and Dagger can be seen finally getting to their feet and they begin brawling with one another once more. The buzzer sounds and "The Fight Song" by Marilyn Manson plays. A red mist fills the entrance ramp and Dante Diablo walks out as entrant #21.

Dante Diablo is literally going to raise HELL in this match!

I don't like Diablo's satanic ways one bit, but at least he no longer has any more "followers".

Diablo rushes down to the ring and slides in. He charges and takes down STL with a clothesline right away. Zach rushes forward only to be taken down with a Big Boot. Diablo picks Bolton up off the mat and hoists him up into the air on his shoulders. Diablo then sends him crashing to the mat with the Soul Reaper. Diablo grabs Storme, who is just getting to his feet in the corner, by the throat. He pulls Storme out to the center of the ring and hits the Darkness Falls. STL has recovered from Diablo's clothesline from earlier and approaches him. STL hits him from behind a few times before spinning him around and delivering a kick to the gut. STL sets him up for a Powerbomb, but Diablo powers out with a back body drop. STL stands up and walks directly into a massive Darkness Falls. Diablo turns and sees that he and Dagger are the only men left standing. They approach one another and get face to face.

It looks like the feud between Black Dagger and Dante Diablo has been reignited.

And I think Dante is going to do to Black Dagger now like he did to him for the better part of the year. Kick his ass!

Diablo and Dagger swing their arms wildly. Each man lands several punches on the other, but neither one shows any quit. After a moment or so, Diablo's punches begin to slow, giving an opening for Dagger to lay into Diablo with more stiff shots. Diablo slumps over and Dagger applies a front face lock. From there, Dagger begins hammering away at the back of Diablo. Diablo has had enough of Dagger and shoves him off. Dagger goes tumbling into the ropes and bounces off. The momentum sends him foreword and into Diablo's boot. Diablo then puts Dagger's head in between his legs and lifts him up for yet another Soul Reaper. However, Diablo can't support the weight of the bigger man and his legs buckle beneath him. Diablo drops to the canvas with the 280+ pound man lying on top of him. Zach picks himself of the mat, having recovered from the earlier attack by Diablo. Zach moves over to the corner and crouches down. He screams for Dagger to stand up. At about this same point, Jose can be seen getting out of his chair and hopping up to the apron with the weapon in his hands. Zach doesn't seem to notice him, and simply charges toward the now standing Dagger. He goes for the One Shot Kill, but Dagger side-steps the move and Zach's momentum carries him to the corner that Jose is standing in, chair in hand. Zach is going to fast to stop himself and when he crashes into the corner, he also gets a chair shot to the head. Zach teeters, but before dropping to the mat, he is pulled out over the top by Jose. At this same point the buzzer sounds and "Enter Sandman" by Metallica plays and out comes Nazzac as entrant #22.

Zachary has been eliminated.

Nazzac is about to join the fray.

Yes, but the bigger story here is that Jose has just screwed over another one of the challengers gunning for his X-Rated Championship.

And it doesn't look like Jose is done with Zachary just yet.

Jose pulls Zach to his feet on the outside and tosses him over the guard rail and into the audience. Jose then goes back over and sets his chair back up. Jose sits back down and continues observing the action. Back in the ring Nazzac is just sliding in. Nazzac looks all around the ring for someone to go after first. He sees Bolton struggling to pull himself up and Nazzac runs over to attack him. Nazzac stomps away at Bolton before switching his attack to hard shots to the back of the head. Nazzac pulls Bolton to his feet and whips him over into the corner. Nazzac charges at the cornered Bolton and extends his arm out. Bolton ducks out of the way of the clothesline and instead of hitting his opponent, Nazzac goes crashing into the corner. Bolton begins kicking at Nazzac a few times, causing Nazzac to slump down in the corner. Bolton turns around to see Diablo standing directly behind him. First Bolton jumps out of fright, then manages to keep his cool and offers Nazzac to him. Diablo nods his head before backing up a few steps, seemingly in preparation of an attack. Then, Diablo spins around, kicks Bolton in the gut, and lifts him up on his shoulders in Soul Reaper position. By this time, Bolton is just getting to his feet in the corner, and Diablo tosses Bolton from his shoulders and into Nazzac. Both men drop to a seated position in the corner, with the two men's heads up against one another. Diablo backs up a few steps before charging foreword and landing a dropkick on them, causing Bolton and Nazzac's heads to crack together. Bolton rolls out of the corner, holding his head in agony. Nazzac stays slumped in the corner, his eyes glazed over. Diablo chuckles at the destruction he has caused, but his celebration is cut short when STL runs up behind him and punches Diablo in the lower back a few times. Meanwhile, Storme charges toward Dagger, who is in the corner. However, Dagger gets his boot up and kicks Storme in the side of the head. Storme drops to all fours. Dagger lifts his arms up and clasps them together. From there he jumps down and comes crashing down on Storme's back with a double axe handle. The buzzer sounds and "Straight to the Bank" by 50 Cent plays and Curtis Brown darts through the curtain at entrant #23. Brown runs right down to the ring and slides in. Immediately he picks out Dagger and begins hammering at his back.

Curtis Brown, the 23rd entrant, is in the ring now.

Curtis Brown certainly has a head full of steam, but I don't know how good of an idea attacking Black Dagger is right off the bat.

Brown punches Dagger in the face a few times. Then he kicks the larger man in the gut. Brown grabs Dagger by the head and slams his face into the turnbuckle. Dagger pops his head up and doesn't seem to feel any pain. Brown slams his head into the turnbuckle once more, but again Dagger shakes it off. Brown pulls Dagger's head back again and tries slamming him into the turnbuckle a third time, but this time Dagger reaches out and grabs the ropes, preventing himself from hitting the pad. Brown looks shocked that Dagger has been able to withstand the punishment. Dagger slowly turns around, scaring Brown nearly out of his skin. Dagger reaches out and grasps both hands around Brown's throat. Dagger then takes Brown and flings him right over the top rope.

Curtis Brown has been eliminated.

See, I told you it wasn't a good idea to attack somebody like Black Dagger right off the bat.

Ha! He didn't even last 30 seconds!

In the middle of the ring, Diablo has STL set up for a Suplex. Nazzac rushes over and saves STL by clubbing Diablo in the back of the head. STL stays in position and now has Diablo ready to Suplex. Nazzac hurries around beside STL and wraps his arm around Diablo's neck as well. Then, he and STL take Diablo out with a double Suplex. All around the ring everyone is standing - with the exception of Diablo, of course. They all stare at one another, preparing for a showdown. Just then, the camera pans over to the outside of the ring to show Zach hopping back over the guard rail, having still been out from Jose's chair shot until this point. Zach runs over and blindsides Jose, who is still in the chair, with the One Shot Kill. Jose topples over, destroying the chair as he lands in a heap. Zach then pulls Jose up and tosses him into the ring. Zach laughs heartily as the other competitors in the ring slowly begin to surround him, knowing the hatred they have for Jose.

Hey! That's completely unfair! Zachary was already eliminated.

Yet you said nothing when Jose cracked Zachary in the head with the chair, pulled him out of the ring, and tossed him over the guard rail. Personally, I think Zachary's actions are completely just.

All the other competitors begin to swarm around Jose, sensing new meat in the match up. Jose starts to pull himself to his feet, oblivious to the other men around him. When Jose finally stands up, he gasps at the sight of the men in the ring approaching him with sinister smiles across their faces. Jose begins to back up, but bumps into Dagger! Jose jumps back, but he is too late to get away, as Dagger immediatley kicks Jose in the mid-section before hitting him with the Dead End. All the other men then lift Jose up and begin carrying him over to the ropes. With Dagger, Storme, Bolton, STL, and Nazzac all under him, Jose can't escape. Just as the men get to the ropes, the buzzer sounds and "Breathe Into Me" by Red plays. Colton darts out as entrant #24.

Hurry up Colton! Your partner is about to be eliminated.

Well, he'd better hurry. Jose's almost been tossed right over the top rope.

CT Baker wrote:

The REAL Mr. ROG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RKO93
ROH World Champion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "A New Dawn"   Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:10 pm

Colton slides right in and meets Diablo in the center of the ring. Colton ducks Diablo's clothesline and quickly hits him with a Backcracker. Colton hops up and quickly charges over to the crowd of wrestlers trying to push Jose over the top. Colton bum rushes the pile and causes all the men to fall into a heap. Jose is on top, having been saved from elimination by his stablemate. Colton pops up and sees STL still standing near the ropes. Colton rushes over and clotheslines him over the top rope.

STL has been eliminated.

Jose is safe and STL is out!

Colton springs up, ready for battle. Nazzac is the first up, but is quickly taken down with a hard right hand. Nazzac rolls through and gets to his feet. Colton whips him into the corner with sickening force. Bolton is now up and jumps on Colton's back, applying a Rear Naked Choke. Storme is up as well and punches away at Colton's gut as Bolton restrains the Puerto Rican Express member. Jose picks himself up and comes to Colton's aid. Jose dropkicks Storme backward a few feet while Colton flings Bolton from his back. Colton hits a standing Moonsault on Bolton while Jose stomps away at Storme in the corner. The two partners come together and link arms. They both rush forward and take Diablo to the mat with a double clothesline. The two men spot Dagger struggling to get to his feet. They come over and Colton kicks him in the gut. Dagger is doubled over and Jose and Colton hit him with the Puerto Rican Death Drop. They both leap up and pull Dagger back to his feet. Then, they toss the big vampire right over the ropes and to the floor. Colton smirks at Dagger, but his celebration is cut short when Jose rushes from behind and dumps his partner over the top.

Black Dagger and Colton have been eliminated.

Well, would you look at that. First Colton saves Jose from elimination, then the two team up to eliminate Black Dagger, only for Jose to eliminate his partner seconds later!

It just goes to show that in the Rumble, it is truly every man for himself.

Colton stands up and grimaces at the fact that he has been eliminated. Back inside the ring Jose shrugs his shoulders. Colton then calms down and reaches his hand up to Jose. Jose slips his hand through the middle rope and slaps hands with his partner. However, this provides a distraction and Nazzac pushes Jose over the top rope. Jose manages to land on the apron and avoid elimination. Nazzac puts his feet on Jose's back and tries to push him off of the apron. Colton then reaches up and lands a hard right hand on Nazzac, saving his partner once again. Two referees then rush over to Colton and force him to head to the back. In the ring Nazzac stumbles backward from Colton's punch while Jose remains on the apron. Jose jumps up to the top rope and leaps off. He flies through the air and hits Nazzac with a Springboard Hurricanrana. The buzzer sounds and "Mr. Jones" by Counting Crows plays. Lojax steps through the curtain as entrant #25.

Here comes the "604 Destroyer". Lojax has certainly been on a roll since debuting here in ROG.

But remember Matt Lee, Lojax's rival, is in this match and has yet to enter the ring. Lojax better hope he's eliminated quickly. He doesn't want to be in the ring with Lee after losing to him last month, I guarantee you that.

Lojax slides into the ring and spots Storme trying to pull himself up with the ropes. Storme's head is resting on the middle rope as he struggles to get to his feet. Lojax runs toward him and swings around the ropes, nailing Storme with the 604. Lojax is now standing on the apron. Diablo gets up and approaches him. Diablo throttles Lojax around the throat and attempts to send him out with the Darkness Falls. Lojax manages to avoid elimination by throwing a few elbow shots to the side of Diablo's head. Diablo loosens his grip and Lojax is able to slip back into the ring. Lojax attempts to lift Diablo up on his shoulders for the 604 Slam, but Diablo outweighs Lojax by too much and Lojax drops him. Lojax holds his lower back in pain, but goes down shortly thereafter when Diablo kicks him in the back of the leg. Lojax is now in a kneeling position on the mat. Bolton rushes up in front of Lojax and nails a dropkick. Lojax topples over and lies on the mat. Bolton and Diablo begin stomping away at Lojax. Meanwhile, Jose hits Nazzac with the Flip Bottom before mounting the turnbuckles. Jose poses for a brief second, but before he can hit any offensive maneuver, Storme rushes over and shakes the ropes. This causes Jose to drop down and crotch himself on the top rope. Storme lands a few rights on the seated Jose. Storme then climbs up to the second rope, continually punching Jose. Storme then applies a front face lock before lifting him up for a top rope version of the Jackhammer. As Jose comes down, he lands right on top of Nazzac, who is still lying on the mat. Jose rolls over to the corner in immense pain. Storme then pulls Nazzac up and attempts to eliminate him. Nazzac manages to hang on to the ropes however, and evades elimination. Meanwhile, Diablo and Bolton continue to stomp away at Lojax. Then, Bolton turns on Diablo by pushing him over the top. Diablo clings on, trying desperately not to be eliminated. The buzzer then sounds, but instead of music being played, a loud siren echoes through the arena. Then, an ambulance appears emerging through the curtain. The ambulance turns and begins slowly coasting down the entrance ramp. When the ambulance gets about half-way down the ramp, the door opens and Dash Blade pops out. Dash's head is bandaged from his attack earlier, and the fans go nuts upon seeing him.

Wait, this isn't fair! Dash isn't in this match anymore.

Well, actually he is, Trent. Dash Blade never even entered the ring when his number was called. Remember, he was attacked by Claude Baker.

He's crazy! He's been brain-damaged! He can't compete in his condition. He stole an ambulance from the hospital he was taken to!

Dash observes the action in the ring as "On the Edge" plays. Christian King charges out from the back.

Here comes Warzone's Christian King. He must be the real entrant #26.

Christian slides right on in and begins bouncing up and down in the ring, the other competitors seemingly not noticing him. Just as Christian begins to advance toward one of his opponents, Dash slides into the ring behind him, grabs hold of his head, spins Christian around, and flings him right over the top rope.

Christian King has been eliminated.

Dash then runs over to where Bolton is still attempting to eliminate Diablo. Dash spins Bolton around. Dash lays in a few hard rights before sending Bolton over the top rope with a clothesline.

Bolton Stevens has been eliminated.

The fans are going crazy now as Dash grabs Nazzac and pulls him to the center of the ring. Dash kicks Nazzac in the stomach, then lifts him up on his shoulders. Dash maneuvers Nazzac over to the ropes and tosses him out via the Blade Driver.

Nazzac has been eliminated.

Well would you look at that. Dash Blade finally returns back to the match and immediately eliminates Christian King, Bolton Stevens, and Nazzac.

But I don't know if he's going to be able to last throughout the remainder of the match in his current condition.

Lojax is just getting to his feet and approaches Dash. Dash quickly spins around and begins throwing haymakers. Dash then kicks Lojax in the gut before snapping off a Suplex. Dash then mounts the turnbuckles and waits for Lojax to stand up again. Lojax does and Dash soars through the air, looking to hit the Diving Spear. Lojax manages to get a knee up, and it clocks Dash right in the injured head. Dash drops to the mat. Lojax pulls Dash to his feet and tosses him right over the ropes. Lojax celebrates the elimination of Dash, not noticing that Dash actually managed to hang on to the ropes and refrain from being eliminated. Dash slips back into the ring and begins sneaking up from behind Lojax. Dash begins to charge, but is blindsided by a big boot to the side of the head by Diablo. Diablo pounces on Dash and begins to pound away at his head. Meanwhile, Jose and Storme begin trading blows near the ropes. Jose eventually gets the better of Storme by blocking a haymaker. Jose then begins firing away at Storme. Jose grabs Storme's head a slams him face-first into the top turnbuckle pad. Storme begins staggering backward and groggily turns around to face Jose. Jose kicks Storme in the gut, then hits a Twist of Fate on him. Jose springs up and sees Lojax lingering on the other side of the ring. Jose charges over toward him, but Lojax takes him down with a Burning Lariat. The buzzer sounds and the arena goes silent. A shooting star flashes across the Titan Tron. Immediately after, "Shooting Star" by Black Stone Cherry plays. The lights go off and the arena is surrounded in darkness. When the lights finally come back on, Lojax is standing in the center of the ring, eyes wide. Used to Matt Lee appearing behind him, Lojax spins around, but is shocked when he sees that Lee isn't there. Then, on the other side of the ring, Lee slides out from under the ring before stepping through the ropes. He slowly walks behind Lojax. The fans yell at Lojax to turn around, he hears their warning and spins around quickly, but Lee is to quick for him and plants a Van Daminator right to Lojax's jaw. Lojax drops to the floor and rolls under the ropes to take a breather. Lojax rubs his sore jaw while standing on the floor, as Lee prepares for another attack.

Matt Lee makes his mysterious entrance into the Rumble.

And he's going right after his rival Lojax.

But as you've just seen, Lojax went under the ropes. Therefore, he is not eliminated.

Lee backs up a few feet before charging forward. He dives through the ropes and crashes on top of Lojax with a Suicide Dive. The two men crash into the side of the announce table with sickening force. Lee begins firing away at a seated Lojax. Lee pulls Lojax to his feet and tosses him over the announce table, sending Lojax falling in a heap on top of Percy Chapman and Trent Heart. Lee leaps over the announce table and pounces on Lojax once more. Lee begins firing away at Lojax again, but this time Lojax manages to get the better of "The Rain Wizard". Both men manage to get to their feet. Lee throws a punch, but Lojax blocks it and lands several punches of his own. After about the fourth punch, Lee drops backward so that he is lying on the announce table. Lojax pushes Lee off the table before removing the padding and monitors from the announce table. Lojax then walks around to where Lee is just getting to his knees. Lojax grabs him by the mask, but Lee begins throwing shots to Lojax's gut. Lojax staggers backward a few steps and is now leaning up against the announce table. Lee charges forward and knocks Lojax onto the announce table by hitting a Thesz Press. Lee fires away at Lojax more now, as he stays sitting on top of him. Lojax catches Lee's fist, though, then flings him off of him. Lojax stands up on the table, as does Lee. Lee approaches Lojax, only to be scooped up on Lojax's shoulders. Lojax goes for the 604 Slam, but when Lojax swings Lee's body outward, Lee reverses the move so that he hits a Tornado DDT. The top of Lojax's head is driven into the announce table, causing it to cave in beneath the weight of the two men.

My God! Matt Lee puts Lojax through our announce table with a Tornado DDT.

I told you Lojax was going to regret being in the ring with Matt Lee.

Lee begins crawling back to the ring as Lojax lies motionless on the arena floor. Lee slides back in the ring, but merely sits in the corner as he is too exhausted to jump right in on the action right away. Lee watches as Diablo and Jose brawl with one another. Diablo gets a kick to the gut before scooping Jose up. Jose avoids the body slam by slipping out of Diablo's grasp and dropping down behind him. Jose kicks the back of Diablo's knee and Diablo drops to a kneeling position. Jose then lands a dropkick to the back of Diablo's head. Storme and Dash also go at it in the corner. The buzzer sounds and "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns 'N Roses plays. Erik Michaels emerges from the curtain and strides down to the ring as entrant #28.

Here comes one of ROG's biggest wrestlers. The first ever ROG World Champion.

But when was the last time he was in a main event? If memory serves me correctly all Michaels is doing these days is lingering around the mid-card area.

CT Baker wrote:

The REAL Mr. ROG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RKO93
ROH World Champion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "A New Dawn"   Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:10 pm

Michaels darts past the ambulance, still at ringside from Dash's re-entrance to the match, and slides into the ring. Michaels looks around the ring and sees Lee sitting in the corner. Michaels charges toward him, but Lee springs up and leapfrogs over Michaels's oncoming attack. Both men spin around so that they are facing one another. Lee quickly latches on to Michaels's arm and takes him down with an armdrag. Michaels, however, rolls through the motion and is on his feet right away. Lee jumps and spins, thrusting his leg out whilst in mid-air. Michaels is able to dodge the attack though, and when Lee comes back down to the mat, he is taken off his feet with a devastating clothesline. Michaels is up and sees Storme charging over toward him. Michaels goes right to work on Storme, before the former Universal Champion can get a chance to attack. Michaels lands a few punches, then kicks Storme in the gut. Michaels sets him up for a Fisherman Suplex, but once up in the air, Storme drives his knee into the cranium of Michaels, forcing him to release Storme.

I gotta say this is a great little match up here. The only two former World Champions in the Rumble.

One from Meltdown and one for Warzone. I'm putting all my money on Steve Storme.

Michaels turns around, only to get Storme's boot forced into his mid-section. Storme then places Michaels’s head in between his legs. Storme then pulls Michaels's body up and drives him into the mat with a Piledriver. Meanwhile, Jose pounds away at the back of Diablo's head. This offense is interrupted, however, when Dash barrels into Jose via Spear. Dash stays on top of Jose and begins firing away at his head and face. Dash then springs up and begins kicking at his former rival. Dash grabs a handful of Jose's hair and pulls him to his feet. He pulls the X-Rated Champion over to the corner and prepares to smash his face in the top turnbuckle pad. Before he can do it, he is interrupted by Lee, who charges over and hits a Splash to the back Dash, who tumbles forward and squashes Jose in between Dash's body and the turnbuckles. Jose slumps down in the corner and Dash staggers backward. Dash walks right into a ring-shaking back suplex by Lee. Dash's neck bounces off the mat and he writhes in pain. Michaels hits a German Suplex on Storme. The buzzer sounds and "Line In The Sand" by Motorhead plays. WWEfan begins to walk down the ramp with his usual smirk on his face as entrant #29.

WWEfan hasn't been the same since losing that Fallout Championship. But he doesn't need it now, as I have a good feeling he just may win this match.

He'll be wrestling tonight without the help of his bodyguard, former cop Johnny Law, as he was tossed out of the fray a bit earlier in the evening.
Fan slides in just as Michaels in hauling Storme up on his shoulders for the Michnoku Driver II. Fan grabs Storme's feet and pulls him out of Michaels's grasp. Fan then kicks Michaels in the back of the leg. Storme backs up a few steps before nearly taking Michaels's head off with a boot to the skull. Fan then drops his knee over the skull of Michaels while Storme drops the elbow. Both men then stand up and the two shake hands. They continue clasping hands and then drop a double team elbow on Michaels.

Looks like WWEfan and Storme have formed some sort of alliance. Being the only two members of the Warzone roster currently in the match, I can see why.

But how long will this alliance last. Remember, Jose eliminated his own partner, Colton, a bit earlier in the match.

Fan and Storme then turn their attention to Diablo, who is struggling to get to his feet. They make a bee line for him, and Fan punts him in the head. Diablo crumples, and Storme begins kicking at him. Fan joins in on the kicking seconds later as well. Then he turns his head to see Dash brawling with Lee on the other side of the ring. Fan, not forgetting the beating Dash gave to him at "All Guts No Glory" makes his way toward him. Dash has gotten the better of Lee at this point and lands one final blow before Fan spins him around. Dash is at first shocked at this, having not noticed his entrance earlier. The two then lock eyes for several intense seconds.

CT Baker wrote:

The REAL Mr. ROG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RKO93
ROH World Champion

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "A New Dawn"   Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:11 pm

Oh, you know WWEfan hasn't forgotten last month when Dash chucked him off the stage and through those two stacked barbwire boards below.

Of course not. And I think WWEfan is finally going to extract some well deserved revenge.

Just then, Dash and Fan's staredown battle is interrupted by Lojax, who is finally returning to the ring after being put throw the announce table. Then, Fan and Dash, seeing Lojax charging at them, form an unlikely alliance by ducking Lojax's attempted simultaneous clothelines, then linking arms and hitting Lojax with a double team clothesline for his troubles. Fan continues looking at the downed Lojax, but Dash has already shifted his attention to Fan. Once Fan turns around, Dash lays in a hard uppercut. Fan returns with a right hand, then Dash with a right of his own. They continue trading blows in this fashion until the buzzer sounds and "What I Want" by Daughtry plays. Rated PG darts out from the back and rushes down the ramp at entrant #30.

Rated PG won the right to this #30 spot after being the man not involved in the decision in the Universal Title Triple Threat.

But you've got to think, after that stellar match up, PG certainly has to be worn out. Even with a #30 spot I don't think PG can manage to pick up the win.

PG hops up onto the apron. Fan and Dash immediately stop brawling upon seeing him. He uses the ropes to hit a springboard double clothesline to both men. PG, full head of steam, then goes after everyone, much to the crowd's delight. PG rushes over and quickly takes Lee down with a Hurricanrana. He rushes over to where Storme is working over Diablo and spins him around. He kicks Storme in the gut before trying for an Asai DDT. Lojax rushes over, but as PG jumps up for the maneuver, he plants both his feet in Lojax's jaw. PG then proceeds to go through with the Asai DDT on Storme. PG spots Jose trying to dump Michaels over the top rope. PG jams his forearm right into the back of Jose. Jose releases Michaels and staggers back. Jose turns around only to get a Bicycle Kick that sends him to the mat. Michaels manages to come back into the ring and sees PG, who just saved him. The crowd begins to roar with excitement and then the two men smile at one another. The crowd begins to chant "Powers That Be" over and over again. PG and Michaels then high-five. They look over and see Diablo lying helpless on the mat and choose him as their victim. PG goes over and pulls Diablo to his feet. PG hooks both of Diablo's arms behind his back, restraining him. Michaels then begins firing away at the body of Diablo. PG then releases Diablo. Michaels kicks Diablo in the gut, then punches him in the face, causing Diablo to twirl around and face PG. PG kicks him in the gut before hitting him with the Mississippi Destroyer. Michaels urges PG to go to the top rope. PG does and Michaels applies the Inverted Sharpshooter to Diablo. Diablo taps as Michaels applies full pressure to the hold. Once PG gets to the top turnbuckle, he does a quick pose before jumping out and hitting the Shooting Star Press to the back of Diablo, who is still trapped in Michaels's signature submission hold. PG and Michaels then pull Diablo to his feet and fling him over the top rope.

Dante Diablo has been eliminated.

We just saw a long-awaited reunion of the Powers That Be! Erik Michaels and Rated PG team up to eliminate Dante Diablo.

This isn't a REAL Powers That Be reunion. I mean, we're missing the GM, the skank, and the jobber.

PG mockingly waves at Diablo as he is escorted to the back by the referees. PG turns around to see Michaels staring a whole through him. The crowd begins to cheer loudly. PG and Michaels get ready to go at it, as the rest of the men in the ring are still down from PG's attack. PG and Michaels get face to face, locking eyes intensely. Suddenly, Alcatraz appears in the ring and violently takes PG to the mat with the Shank. Michaels, instantly objecting to Alcatraz attacking his friend, begins throwing punches at Alcatraz. Michaels kicks him in the gut before swinging wildly for a clothesline. Alcatraz ducks the maneuver and immediately applies the Death Row to Michaels. Michaels begins fading from the hold immediately. As the camera does a close up on Michaels, blood can be seen spurting out of his mouth. PG then jumps to his feet and breaks up the hold. PG begins firing away at Alcatraz, showing no signs of mercy. PG then grabs Alcatraz and lifts him up, trying to go for the Rating Drop. However, Alcatraz outweighs PG by nearly a hundred pounds, causing PG to stumble into the ropes. PG releases Alcatraz and is clotheslined over the top by the former prison inmate. Alcatraz also goes over the top rope as he clotheslines PG out.

Rated PG has been eliminated.

Over the top and onto the floor. He's eliminated.

This isn't fair at all. Alcatraz isn't even involved in this match. He's just bitter about not winning the Universal Championship earlier in the night.

Are you surprised, Percy? Every other match Rated PG has had over the past few months he's been attacked by Alcatraz as well.

Alcatraz immediately pounces on PG and begins pounding away at PG's head and face. Alcatraz then pulls him up and rams PG back-first into the side of the ring. Alcatraz grabs hold of PG and sends him crashing into the steel steps, knocking them loose. Alcatraz grabs the top portion of the steel steps and waits for PG to get back up. Once PG does, Alcatraz takes the steps and rams them into PG's head. Alcatraz tosses the steps to the side and stands over PG's body, the fans booing him to no end. Alcatraz then pulls PG up and places his head in between his legs. Alcatraz lifts PG up on his shoulders. Alcatraz moves over to the ambulance, which is still on the entrance ramp from when Dash drove it down there earlier. Alcatraz then tosses PG off his shoulders and sends him crashing onto the ambulance windshield via the Hard Time. The windshield cracks upon impact. The cracked glass cuts into PG's skin, causing blood to drip down from his back, down the windshield and over the hood of the ambulance in a very sinister manner. Alcatraz laughs heartily at his destruction. The crowd rains the boos down upon him, but Alcatraz simply shrugs them off.

Oh my God! Alcatraz nearly killed PG by slamming him on the ambulance windshield! We need some help out here.

No comment on the irony of this situation.

The referees rush over to the back of the ambulance and pull the stretcher out of the back. They roll PG off the ambulance and onto the stretcher. two of the referees roll the stretcher to the back, while a third ushers Alcatraz to the back.

What an extreme Rumble this has been. We've had two men stretcher out during this match.

But unlike Dash, PG won't be coming back. He's been eliminated.

The camera switches back to the ring where Lee and Lojax are going at it again. Lee whips Lojax into the corner. Lojax bounces hard against the turnbuckles. Lee charges, but Lojax manages to leapfrog over Lee as he's coming. Lee goes shoulder-first into the turnbuckle pole with sickening force. Lojax quickly spins around and dumps Lee over the top rope. However, Lee lands on the apron. He stands back up on the apron and uses the ropes to slingshot back into the ring. Lojax manages to catch Lee on his shoulders as Lee is flying back in. Lojax then chucks Lee over the top rope with the 604 Slam. Lee comes crashing down on the lightly padded floor on his elimination.

Matt Lee has been eliminated.

Lojax manages to eliminate his rival, Matt Lee. And you said Lojax would regret being in the match with Lee.

Oh, shut up and watch the rest of the match. Now my money's on WWEfan. Or Steve Storme. Or Jose. Oh, I have too many favorites!

Lojax turns around and gets a running start at Storme who is standing in the corner, only to have his momentum stopped dead by Jose, who nails him with a dropkick to the ribs. Meanwhile, Dash and Fan stand up in the center of the ring. They both get their fists up, ready to go at it once more. Fan punches Dash, but the punch is returned. Fan throws another shot. It connects, but Dash simply shrugs it off and connects with a right. Fan then returns with a right of his own. Dash throws his fist, but instead of standing there and taking it, Fan gets his boot up, causing Dash to double over in pain. Fan then rapidly punches Dash in the head. The brawler, Dash, then looks up, catches one of Fan's punches and uppercuts Fan so hard that the sound of the impact can be heard throughout the arena. Dash then places his arm around the torso of Fan, preparing to hit an STO. Just then, Storme rushes over and nails a big boot to the head of Dash. Dash stumbles backward, releasing Fan. Storme then says something inaudible to Fan. The two rush forward and hit a double Spear on Dash, taking him to the mat. On the other side of the ring, Jose continues his relentless attack on Lojax, while Michaels still lies motionless in the ring, feeling the affects of Alcatraz's attack. Jose nails one final kick to Lojax before turning his attention to the injured Michaels. Jose grabs Michaels and pulls him to his feet. Jose then chucks the former World Champion over the top, but Michaels, showing some last signs of resiliency, manages to cling onto the ropes and skins the cat back into, unbeknownst to Jose. Michaels comes up behind Jose and hits an impressive Back Suplex. However, the moves takes alot out of Michaels as well, and he remains lying beside Jose. Lojax looks over and sees the two Warzone men, Storme and Fan, stomping away at Dash. Lojax rushes over to even the odds for Meltdown. He grabs Storme and tosses him backward. Lojax reaches his hand out and throttles Fan. Lojax goes to Chokeslam Fan, but the maneuver is interrupted when Storme hits the Canadian in the back. Fan then snaps off a DDT on Lojax. Michaels finally returns to his feet and rushes over to the two men. He quickly takes Storme out with a running dropkick. He snaps up and goes for Fan. Fan swings, but misses wildly. Michaels kicks him in the gut before hitting a Fisherman Suplex. The fans are now completely behind Michaels. Storme is back up and goes charging at Michaels. Michaels catches the Administration member in his arms. Michaels hoists him up on his shoulders and walks over to the center of the ring, Storme still held up high. Just as Michaels is about to hit the Michnoku Driver Fan approaches him and delivers a low blow. Michaels releases Storme and drops to his knees. Fan and Storme quickly grab Michaels and toss him over the top rope and to the outside.

Erik Michaels has been eliminated.

Erik Michaels has been eliminated by the Warzone alliance of Steve Storme and WWEfan.

They seem like a good team to me. I'd love to see WWEfan become the newest addition to the Administration.

Fan continues taunting Michaels from the safety of the ring. Behind him Storme seems to prepare to eliminate his short-time partner. But Jose comes running up and dropkicks Storme before he can get the chance to eliminate Fan. Fan continues taunting Michaels as Michaels begins throwing a temper tantrum on the outside. Fan even goes as far as to flip Michaels off from the inside. Michaels then starts going berserk. He pushes a referee over, kicks the steel steps, and even grabs the padding of the announce table and flings it several feet away. Michaels then flips up the ring skirt and begins rummaging for something underneath the ring. At this point Fan has focused back on the action in the ring. He kicks Jose off of Storme and helps Storme to his feet. Just then, Michaels slides back in the ring, sledgehammer in hand. Fan turns around, but can't react quick enough before he is cracked in the skull with the sledgehammer. Fan crumples to the mat. Michaels drops the sledgehammer and then locks in the Inverted Sharpshooter on Fan. Storme simply watches with a grin on his face as Fan is tortured in the submission hold. The fans begin to boo at Michaels, their former hero.

Looks like Erik Michaels has shown his true colors here tonight.

I'm-I'm shocked. I...I just...I can't believe Erik Michaels could ever do something like this.

CT Baker wrote:

The REAL Mr. ROG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RKO93
ROH World Champion

Male

Several referees rush into the ring and try to pry Michaels off of Fan. As the referees are distracted, Jose can be seen flying over the ropes, but quickly jumps back in before the referees notice, much to the fan's displeasure. Michaels releases Fan, but jumps up and takes his frustrations out on one of the referees, landing a hard right on the poor man's jaw. The other referees then back off, not wanting to suffer a similar fate. Michaels kicks Fan's body before finally leaving the ring. The referees then escort him to the back along the referee who was punched. Meanwhile in the ring, Lojax executes a drop toe hold, sending Jose into the ropes, his head resting on the middle rope. Lojax sees he is in prime position for the 604, so he backs up before charging forward, spinning around the ropes, and drives both of his legs into Jose's face. Jose totters backward while Lojax remains on the apron. Lojax uses the ropes and vaults himself up to the top. Just as he is about to soar through the air, Jose dropkicks Lojax at the knees. This causes Lojax to fall down, come down throat-first on the top rope, bang against the ring apron, all before crashing to the floor below.

Lojax has been eliminated.

Oooh, Lojax gets one of the more sickening eliminations of the night.

This brings us down to the final four, Percy!

Yes, we've come down to Steve Storme, Dash Blade, Jose, and WWEfan. Two from Meltdown and two from Warzone.

I know Storme and WWEfan can work together, but what about Dash Blade and Jose? They've got to come together, at least for now, if they want Meltdown to win.

And who is in the best condition in this match up? It certainly wouldn't be WWEfan, as he hasn't even regained consciousness after Erik Michaels's attack. Storme has been in here for the longest, now, and Dash Blade received a head injury earlier in this match. Even though Jose entered back at #20, he spent most of his time sitting in a chair at ringside.

So you're actually saying Jose might win this match? Percy, you shock me, I'd never in my life imagine you saying something like that.

Storme stands alone in the corner. He kneels down and tries to revive Fan. On the other side of the ring, Dash looks over at Jose. Jose does the same. The two men then come over to one another and Dash extends his hand. Jose takes a long moment to look down at Dash's hand. Finally, after moments of hesitation, Jose pulls his hand up as well. But before Jose can shake his fellow Meltdown roster member, Storme pulls Fan to his feet and tosses the former Fallout Champion's lifeless body at the two men. Dash, Jose, and the knocked out Fan lie in a heap. Storme pulls Jose to his feet and flings him over the top rope, but Jose manages to hang on. Storme pays no more attention to him and pulls Dash up. He then does the same to Dash, but Dash also hangs on. Both Dash and Jose stand up on the apron. They then hit an impressive set of stereo springboard cross bodies. The two men pop up immediately. They grab Storme and pull him over to the ropes. They try to eliminate him, but Fan breaks it up. He kicks Jose right in the face and delivers a Spinebuster to Dash. Fan then goes over and helps Storme back over the ropes. Fan then helps Storme to his feet once Storme is back in the ring. Then, all of the sudden, Fan clotheslines Storme out!

Steve Storme has been eliminated.

CT Baker wrote:

The REAL Mr. ROG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RKO93
ROH World Champion

Male

What's he doing?

Well if you remember, the last time WWEfan was conscious, he was being punished by Michaels while Storme simply sat back and watched.

Fan stares intently at Storme, who is just picking himself up off the floor. Meanwhile, Jose pulls Dash to his feet and turns on him by pulling him near the ropes by the hair. Just as Jose is about to fling Dash out, Dash spins around and grasps Jose by the hair instead. He then flings him over the top rope.

Jose has been eliminated.

In a shocking twist, WWEfan and Dash both eliminate the men we thought they were aligned with.

But this now leaves Dash Blade and WWEfan as the final two in the Rumble. Only one can go on to Night of Glory II.

Fan slowly turns around to see Dash standing in the ring, ready for a fight. Fan smirks at him. Fan then points to himself before pointing way up in the balcony, where a Night of Glory II banner hangs. Dash then shakes his head and points to himself saying "me" before pointing to the NOG II banner. Fan then slaps Dash. Dash gets an angry look on his face. He turns back to Fan and the words "you shouldn't have done that" can be made out. Dash then slaps Fan. His slap his much harder than Fan's, and it sends Fan staggering into the ropes. Fan bounces right off and clotheslines Dash to the mat, seemingly out of nowhere. Fan poses, drawing massive jeering from the crowd. Fan then runs over and bounces off the ropes. Dash turns over on his stomach, prompting Fan to jump over him. Fan carries on running and bounces off the ropes on the other side. He then comes back towards Dash who goes for a hip toss. Fan lands on his feet and armdrags Dash. Dash rolls through with the motion and is on his feet within less than a second. Dash charges at Fan, but Fan side steps and sends Dash into the ropes. Dash bounces off and comes back to the center of the ring, where Fan is there to meet him. Fan tries for a Spinebuster, but Dash unhooks his legs, and just before his back touches the mat, Dash is able to execute a monkey flip on Fan. Dash and Fan are up immediately. Dash rushes toward him but is taken down with a rib-cracking Spear out of nowhere. Fan slides out under the ropes and looks under the ring. Fan pulls out a steel chair and tosses it in. At this point, Dash is just up on his knees, but he is back down again as the steel chair bounces against Dash's injured head. Fan continues looking under the ring and pulls out another chair. He slides into the ring with this chair still in his hands.

I think WWEfan is going to use those steel chairs on Dash.

Of course he is! He's not going to sit down and have a freakin' tea party. This is revenge for what Dash Blade did to him at "All Guts No Glory".

Fan drops the chair he holds in his hands. He places Dash's head, which has been busted open again, on top of one of the chairs. He then takes the other chair and lifts it high above his head, preparing for a Con-Chair-To. Fan slams the chair down, but Dash is able to move out of the way at the last second. Instead of the chair connecting with Dash's skull, the chair slams against the other chair which was lying on the mat. Dash springs up and kick the chair, which Fan still holds, back into his face. Fan drops the chair and falls back into the ropes. Dash charges forward and clotheslines Fan over, but Fan hangs on to Dash's arm and they both fall over the top, but both manage to land on the apron. Dash stands up on the apron and starts to pull Fan up. As Fan is being pulled up, he punches Dash in the gut a few times. Dash releases Fan and holds his stomach in pain. Fan stands up and starts punching Dash. Fan then runs along the apron at Dash, but Dash scoops Fan up on his shoulders. Dash then tosses Fan out onto the floor via the Blade Driver.

Here is your winner of the 2008 ROG Rumble Match, Dash Blade!

Dash Blade wins! Oh my God what a moment this must be for him.

This is an outrage! I will not stand for this!

Well, Trent there's nothing you can do about it now. Dash Blade made his debut here in ROG back at "Riot City Showdown". There he won the X-Rated Championship in a gauntlet match. He's come to the second milestone in his career: winning the ROG Rumble. Now will he make it to the third milestone at Night of Glory II, where he may be able to capture a World Title?

But remember Percy, that's still two months away. Next month we have Road To Gold, which will be our little pit stop on the way to Night of Glory II.

Yes and I'm receiving word that the event will be highlighted by a special tag team match. It will be the competitors taking part in the Meltdown main event of NOG II vs. the competitors taking part in the Warzone main event of NOG II.

And that promises to be a great pay-per-view, as well as Night of Glory. But for now, I'm Trent Heart...

And I'm Percy Chapman. Good night!

Dash is seen celebrating in the ring. Confetti rains down from the ceiling and into the ring. Dash goes to the outside and hops over the guard rail, celebrating with his fans in attendance. The screen slowly fades to black...

CT Baker wrote:

The REAL Mr. ROG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "A New Dawn"   

Back to top Go down

ROG Presents "A New Dawn"
Page 1 of 1