Wrestling Unleashed 2.0

The Fastest Rising Wrestling Forum on the Net.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Meltdown 4/7/08 Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RKO93
ROH World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 915
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : ROH/WWE/TNA
Favorite Wrestlers : Edge, Orton, Joe, Homicide, MVP, Styles, Morrison, Punk, JBL, Ted Hart, Danielson, Steenerico, Evans
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Meltdown 4/7/08 Results   Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:35 pm

Percy Chapman – Red
Trent Heart – Green
Ed Richards – Violet
David Simou – Brown
The Sound – Yellow
Damien Jones – Olive
Chris Classic – Cyan
Ricky Reynolds – Blue

Multi-colored pyros go off at the top of the entrance ramp as the camera pans around the ecstatic crowd. The camera halts at the announce table.

Hello wrestling fans, and welcome to the post-Death Wish edition of Meltdown. I’m Percy Chapman here with my broadcast colleague, Trent Heart!

I’m Trent Heart, and what a show we had last night. “Death Wish” was everything that everyone had expected. We saw some earth-shattering events and matches as well as the announcement of ROG’s next Super Show, Glory Games!

Glory Games should be a beauty. Already announced will be a huge inter-promotional 10-Man Elimination Tag Match where 5 wrestlers from Meltdown will represent their brand against 5 wrestlers from Warzone.

And rumor has it that all of Team Meltdown will be revealed by the end of tonight. As a matter of fact, David Simou is supposed to be announcing them right now.

99 Problems by Jay Z plays on the speakers as David Simou enters the arena, wearing a suit and holding a clipboard. David Simou walks down the ramp and climbs up the steel steps. David Simou enters the ring.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the ROG President…David Simou!

Thank you. Thank you. I am out here tonight to address Glory Games. I have a few weeks to put together a capable team of 5 Meltdown wrestlers that can hang with the wrestlers of Warzone. Sure enough, that isn’t hard at all and I believe that I have found the perfect candidates for the job. Let me introduce to you all the first confirmed member of Team Meltdown…Jamarius Jackson!

Tell Me When to Go starts up as Jamarius Jackson enters the arena and walks down the ramp. Jamarius Jackson is met with loud boos from the crowd as he slides into the ring and shakes hands with David Simou.

Now, allow me to introduce the second confirmed member of Team Meltdown…Dash Blade!

The Way I Am begins to play on the speakers as Dash Blade emerges from the back and walks down the ramp, very calmly. Dash Blade climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring, as he locks eyes with Jamarius Jackson.

Also being featured on Team Meltdown is the ROG X-Rated Champion…Jose!

Metalingus blasts on the speakers as Jose enters the arena with the X-Rated Championship strapped around his waist and a smug smile on his face. Jose sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring. Dash Blade takes a few steps towards Jose as David Simou stops him from progressing. Jose looks straight into Dash Blade’s eyes, with a sick smile on his face as he holds the X-Rated Championship in Dash Blade’s face.

Whoa, whoa men. I don’t need you doing anything yet. Finally, the fourth confirmed member of Team Meltdown…Erik Michaels!

Welcome to the Jungle blares through the arena as Erik Michaels enters the arena to a very loud mixed reaction. Erik Michaels struts down the entrance ramp and climbs up the steels steps. Erik Michaels enters the ring and glares at all of his partners and David Simou.

There you have it! 4 members of Team Meltdown have been announced.

What a team this is. Glory Games is going to be awesome.

I know what everyone is thinking. This is only 4 out of the 5 guys on Team Meltdown. Well the fifth member will be decided on later on in a match…but not just any match…a Steel Cage Match! It will feature Black Dagger taking on the man that he has never defeated…Dante Diablo!

The crowd cheers at the Blockbuster announcement made. David Simou begins to exit the ring as 99 Problems starts up again. As Dash Blade is exiting the ring, Jose attacks Dash Blade and pulls him back into the ring. Erik Michaels and Jamarius Jackson join in as well as all 4 men are brawling in the center of the ring. They’re all exchanging punches as David Simou turns around and realizes this and runs down to the ring. David Simou enters the ring and pries each man off of each other and then begins to talk.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!?!? You’re supposed to be a team! Dammit, if you’re not going to work together than I’ll find completely new wrestlers to take your spots!

All of the wrestlers calm down as David Simou goes to leave, but re-enters the ring.

I just had an idea. One of you four men will be captaining Team Meltdown, but that hasn’t been decided on yet, now has it? Well, I’ve just decided that tonight, we will determine who the captain of Team Meltdown will be. We’re going to have ourselves a little match. It will be an Elimination Fatal 4-Way Dance between the four of you and the winner will be crowned the captain of Team Meltdown!

The crowd explodes into a massive cheer as David Simou continues talking.

That will be our Main Event for the evening, so I suggest that you go get ready.

99 Problems starts up again as David Simou exits the ring and walks up the ramp. All four of the men in the ring stare at each other, breathing heavily, as they all leave the ring separately.

What a huge announcement! Not only do we have 4 of ROG’s elite on Team Meltdown…but they’ll all be in a match tonight to determine the Captain of Team Meltdown! This is too much.

Not just any match either. A Fatal Four Way Elimination Match! David Simou is my new hero!

Also, tonight we will see Black Dagger and Dante Diablo go head to head yet again, this time in a Steel Cage Match! What a revelation! I can’t wait.

Space Monkey Mafia: Steffiebaby140, RKO93, Inah, Lukewittyere, King of Kings 032793

CT Baker wrote:
I mean he's awesome and all but he is most certainly not bangable.

The REAL Mr. ROG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RKO93
ROH World Champion

Male
Favorite Wrestlers : Edge, Orton, Joe, Homicide, MVP, Styles, Morrison, Punk, JBL, Ted Hart, Danielson, Steenerico, Evans

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 4/7/08 Results   Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:36 pm

For our first match of the evening, we will witness Colton taking on Tristian Artist. Both men are allowed to have their tag team partners by their sides.

Breathe Into Me by Red blares through the arena as Colton walks out from the back. The Chaos Kid runs out behind him, holding both of the ROG Tag Titles on his shoulders as the crowd boos them. The Chaos Kid hands Colton one of the Tag Titles and they hold them up high above their heads before making their way to the ring. Colton climbs up the steels steps as The Chaos Kid walks around the ring and finds a spot on the outside. Colton hands the ROG Tag Team Title to Ed Richards.

This contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, hailing from Bridgeport, Connecticut and weighing in at 260 pounds, being accompanied by one half of the ROG Tag Team Champions, The Chaos Kid, he is the other half of the ROG Tag Team Champions…Colton!

Colton is one of the best athletes ROG has to offer. He is immense in size, but yet he can pull off so many amazing high risk maneuvers.

Not only that, but now he can say that he’s one of the best that ROG has to offer…he is now one half of the ROG Tag Team Champions after defeating The Sound and Damien Jones last night at Death Wish.

Very, very true, Trent. Colton has it all, now.

Crank Dat Superman blasts on the speakers as Tristian Artist jogs out to the arena. Following closely behind him is Zachary, who has a very unpleased look on his face. Tristian Artist jogs down the ramp, holding his neck from the beating that The Chaos Kid has given him recently, and slides into the ring. Tristian gets up and stares at Colton as Colton looks on, unopposed.

And his opponent, hailing from San Jacinto, California and weighing in at 235 pounds, being accompanied by “The Eliminator” Zachary…Tristian Artist!

It’s been awhile since Tristian Artist has gotten a victory in ROG, hasn’t it?

Yes, it has, but that doesn’t mean that he isn’t a great athlete. Just because he’s been getting the short end of the stick lately doesn’t mean anything.

Sure…you can just believe that, but he- wait, what’s this?

Tristian Artist climbs to the second turnbuckle as Colton runs up behind Tristian and Powerbombs Tristian Artist off the second turnbuckle as the bell sounds. Tristian Artist is rolling around, holding his neck in the ring as he screams and Colton covers him. 1…2…kick out. Tristian Artist manages to kick out of the sneak attack from Colton as Colton lifts Tristian Artist up and Irish Whips him into the corner turnbuckle. Colton runs at Tristian, but Tristian moves out of the way and Colton catches himself before colliding with the turnbuckle. Tristian runs at Colton and Spears Colton in the corner and Colton falls to his knees, holding his gut. Tristian grabs Colton by his hair and pulls Colton up. Tristian hands out a few Knife Edge Chops and corners Colton. Tristian continues to chop away at Colton’s chest as Colton falls in the corner. Tristian turns around as the crowd cheers loudly for him. Tristian turns around again and runs at Colton, but Colton rolls to the side and exits the ring. Tristian looks down at Colton and drops to the mat as he exits the ring as well. Colton runs away from Tristian around the ring as Tristian runs after Colton. Colton looks back for a second and turns around as Zachary grabs a hold of Colton and takes him to the arena floor with a T-Bone Suplex. Ed Richards yells at Zachary as Zachary argues back and Ed Richards exits the ring and gets into Zachary’s face. Zachary and Ed Richards continue to argue as Tristian lifts Colton’s dead weight up and throws him into the ring. Tristian locks on the STFU as The Chaos Kid enters the ring with a chair and hits Tristian with it. Tristian rolls off of Colton and Chaos drags Colton’s body on top of Tristian’s. Ed Richards turns around and sees Chaos exiting the ring and he quickly enters the ring. Ed Richards stops Chaos and they start to argue as Chaos repeatedly points out the fact that Colton is covering Tristian. The crowd is bursting out in laughter as Ed Richards executes both Chaos and Zachary from ringside. They both argue with Ed Richards before they start walking up the ramp, pissed off. Chaos looks over to his side and notices Zachary. Chaos turns and attacks Zachary from the side. Zachary falls off the entrance ramp as Chaos pursues Zachary. Zachary strikes back and they continue to exchange shots as they brawl to the back.

We’re just a few minutes into this match and all hell has broken loose. We have two men brawling in the back and two more men laid out in the ring.

This is just great. Some dirty tactics from both teams…they know what it takes! This is an exciting match up.

Ed Richards finally notices Colton on top of Tristian as Zachary and Chaos fight to the back. Ed Richards makes the count. 1…2…kick out! Tristian manages to kick out just in time as Colton rolls off of Tristian. Colton gets to his feet slowly and lifts Tristian up off the mat. Colton kicks Tristian in the midsection and wraps his arm around Tristian’s head. Colton sets Tristian up for the Twist of Fate, but Tristian counters, twists Colton’s arm, and pulls Colton towards him. Tristian lays Colton out with a ring shaking Spinebuster and Tristian covers Colton. 1…2…kick out! Tristian lifts himself up and pushes Ed Richards out of the way as he lifts Colton up off the mat. Tristian Artist Irish Whips Colton across the ropes. Colton rebounds off the ropes and Tristian lifts Colton onto his shoulders, but Colton struggles out and lands behind Tristian. Colton grabs Tristian by the shoulder and jumps up. Colton falls back and impales his knees into the back of Tristian Artist, nailing the Backcracker. Colton rolls to the side and gets back to his feet. Colton looks down at Tristian and then looks to the top rope as he walks over and scales the turnbuckle. Colton positions himself at the top and leaps off. Colton backflips twice in mid air and lands on Tristian, nailing the 720 Moonsault. Colton bounces off of Tristian, holding his midsection, but then throws his body on top of Tristian’s. 1…2…kick out! Colton sits up and stares into the crowd, before standing up and lifting Tristian off the mat. Colton punches Tristian in the face a few times and then puts Tristian in a Headlock. Colton moves Tristian near the corner and chops Tristian in the chest once. Tristian turns around, holding his chest and turns back around. Colton runs towards the turnbuckle and quickly climbs up. Colton leaps off without delay and twists his body out of shape in mid air, going for the Whisper in the Wind. Tristian manages to jump out of harm’s way at the very last second and Colton crashes onto the mat. Tristian locks Colton in the STFU. Colton yelps out in pain as he attempts to reach the bottom rope. Colton refuses to tap as he moves closer and closer to the ropes. Colton extends his arm and touches the bottom rope with his finger tip before grasping it. Tristian releases the hold.

Tristian was very close to defeating the ROG Tag Team Champion. He’s really giving Colton a run for his money.

Honestly, I’m very shocked. I thought Colton would’ve come out here and decimated Tristian Artist, but Tristian Artist isn’t allowing that to happen.

Tristian Artist pulls himself back to a vertical stance and walks around Colton’s body. Tristian lifts Colton off the mat, but Colton powers out and kicks Tristian in the midsection. Colton quickly wraps his arm around Tristian’s head and lays Tristian out with the Corkscrew Neckbreaker. Colton lies on the mat, staring at the ceiling, as Tristian is inches away from him, out cold. Colton regains movement and starts to crawl over to Tristian. Colton reaches Tristian and lays his arm across Tristian’s chest. 1…2…KICK OUT! Tristian manages to lift his shoulder off the mat as Colton rolls over and begins banging on the mat. Colton goes onto his knees and glares at Tristian, before standing up. Colton lifts Tristian off the mat, but Tristian powers this time and kicks Colton in the midsection. Colton bends over, holding his stomach, and Tristian nails Colton with a Piledriver. Tristian uses the middle rope to pull himself back up and walks back over to Colton. Tristian lifts Colton up and lifts Colton onto his shoulders. Tristian walks around the ring, holding Colton up on his shoulders, before bringing Colton down to the mat with the FU. Tristian covers Colton. 1…2…KICK OUT! Tristian gets up immediately and gets into the face of Ed Richards as they argue. Tristian grabs Ed Richards by the shirt and lifts Ed Richards up off the mat as Colton begins to recover. Tristian releases Ed Richards and turns around. Colton kicks Tristian in the midsection and nails the Twist of Fate. Colton’s eyes are wide open as he stands up and climbs to the top rope. Colton looks down at Tristian as he turns around on the top turnbuckle. Colton looks towards the crowd before leaping off the top rope and nailing the Corkscrew 630 Senton. Colton crawls over to Tristian and covers him. 1…2…3!

Here is your winner, by pinfall…Colton!

What a great match between these two awesome athletes.

Tristian certainly took Colton to the limit in that match. For the second show in a row, Tristian Artist hasn’t gone down without a fight.

Perhaps he’s gaining his momentum back. He needed some motivation and maybe all of those losses that he suffered were just the thing to hype him up.

Space Monkey Mafia: Steffiebaby140, RKO93, Inah, Lukewittyere, King of Kings 032793

CT Baker wrote:

The REAL Mr. ROG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RKO93
ROH World Champion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 4/7/08 Results   Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:36 pm

Up next will be a special in ring confrontation between three men who have been having serious issues as of late.

Chris Classic, The Sound, and Damien Jones definitely need to settle their differences now, or else they won’t get much further than they have already. They need to either resolve their issues or move on.

Battery by Metallica blasts through the arena as The Sound walks out from the back. The Sound has a very serious expression on his face as he walks down the ramp. The Sound climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring. The Sound calls for a microphone.

…As everyone has seen…I’ve been having some serious problems with both of my tag team partners. It isn’t looking too good for me at the moment, as I’ve been caught in the middle of all of this. On one hand, there is my good friend Chris Classic. He was my first friend here in ROG and we were elite together. I can’t just turn my back on him. On the other hand, there is Damien Jones. We have been tagging since a bit after High Stakes, but we’ve become very close over that time. I’ve been to the top of the Tag Team division with the both of them and I’ve had to go through hell and back with them. Now, I need to know, why are you two fighting?

Bang Your Head by Quiet Riot blasts on the speakers as Damien Jones enters the arena with a microphone in hand. Damien Jones walks down the ramp and slides into the ring.

You know, Sound, this isn’t extremely easy for me either. You and I…we were a cohesive unit. When we won the gold, it was one of the happiest moments of my life…until Chris Classic returned. I found out that out tag title victory was nothing but a fluke. Chris Classic just had to come out! We could’ve done well without him! On top of that, you started blowing me off for him. Like he was the one by your side for the last few months. You started out with him…ok. But you and I were going towards something bigger and better. We defeated Supply and Demand, the very team that injured Chris Classic! We had everything going for us…do you know how much it hurts to succeed with someone and have someone else take all the glory! Nobody was talking about our tag title victory. Instead, everyone was focused on Chris Classic’s return. That burned me up on the inside. I had vowed that I would get back at Chris Classic one way or another…you and I were so misrouted that we lost the ROG Tag Team Championships…which makes me wonder…are you even loyal to me anymore?

Classical Music plays throughout the arena as Chris Classic enters the arena and walks down the ramp. Chris Classic climbs up the steels steps and snatches the microphone away from Damien Jones.

Damien…will you quit your bitching!? If I knew that you would never drop it, I would’ve just let The Sound carry you to the tag titles. I came back and interfered not to help you, but to get back at my attackers. They deserved it! I understand why you’re mad and everything, but you went WAY too far last night when you attacked me during my match. But, I overcame and defeated Jamarius Jackson. Your plan had backfired. But that’s not the reason I came out here…I came out here to apologize for any bad impressions I may have made on you. I don’t need my partner’s friend hating my guts, so what do you say? Are we good again?

Chris Classic extends his hand and Damien Jones stares at is. Damien Jones goes to shake his hand as Round and Round by Ratt starts up and Ricky Reynolds enters the arena. Ricky Reynolds has his own microphone as he stays at the top of the entrance ramp.

Oh, come on! It can’t be that easy, now, can it? I’m disappointed in the three of you. The vicious and hungry souls that I thought were in you all have obviously vanished. You don’t need each other to be successful!

Says a man who’s always been alongside another man! Without him, you probably wouldn’t even be wearing that ROG World Heavyweight Championship.

Ricky Reynolds looks at the title belt and holds it up for everyone to see.

I have this in my possession, because I am the best! Plain and simple. You see, last night at Death Wish, I managed to defeat Erik Michaels…again! This time it was to retain the ROG World Heavyweight Title. But, there is someone that I guess I should thank for that…and that is you! The Sound! Had you not come out and attempted to cost me the match, I would’ve never been able to defeat a distracted Erik Michaels. However, that brings me to my next point. I have an issue with you, Sound. You and I have always been enemies and you obviously want a shot at this baby right here.

Ricky Reynolds points at his title belt.

Well, I talked to David Simou about it and well…you’re going to get it…only if you can defeat your opponent next week. Who your opponent is going to be is going to remain a secret, but it will be a challenge, even for you. That’s what I mainly wanted to come out here for…but I’m very disappointed in the three of you.

Round and Round starts up again as Ricky Reynolds exits the arena. The Sound exits the ring and walks up the ramp as Chris Classic and Damien Jones shake hands. Chris Classic goes between the top and middle ropes, but Damien Jones grabs Classic and throws him back into the ring. Damien Jones starts to beat on Classic as The Sound continues to walk up the ramp. Damien Jones lifts Classic up and nails him with the Jones Breakerbomb as The Sound turns around and sees Chris Classic laid out on the mat and Damien Jones hovering above him. The Sound runs down the ramp and pulls Classic out of the ring and helps him to the back as he glares back at Damien Jones, who has a sadistic smile on his face. The Sound and Classic exit the arena.

Damien Jones isn’t a trustworthy being, obviously. Anyways, he had better stay put because he has a match up next.

CT Baker wrote:

The REAL Mr. ROG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RKO93
ROH World Champion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 4/7/08 Results   Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:39 pm

Mr. Jones by Counting Crows starts up as Lojax enters the arena. The crowd goes absolutely insane for Lojax as he puts his arms on his hips and smiles as he looks around the crowd. Lojax struts down the ramp and slides into the ring. Lojax gets up and walks around the ring as Damien Jones looks on.

This contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, hailing from Vancouver British Columbia, Canada and weighing in at 122 pounds…Lojax!

Last night at Death Wish, this rookie sensation made his ROG debut and signed a contract for Meltdown…however, he was interrupted by another newcomer named Matt Lee.

Not even 2 days into ROG and Lojax has already found himself an enemy.

And his opponent, hailing from Washington DC and weighing in at 249 pounds…Damien Jones!

We just saw Damien Jones further his feud with Chris Classic by attacking him from behind.

And did you see that look The Sound gave him? Looks like their friendship is over!

Ding-ding-ding

Damien Jones walks over to Lojax and extends his hand. Lojax looks down at Damien’s hand and shakes it as Damien pulls Lojax in, but Lojax stands his ground and smirks at Damien. Lojax pulls Damien in and takes his head off with a Clothesline. Lojax grabs Damien’s head and lifts Damien up off the mat. Lojax puts Damien in a Headlock as Damien struggles to escape. Damien manages to counter with a Back Suplex as Lojax’s head bounces off the ring canvas. Damien quickly covers Lojax. 1…2…kick out. Damien rolls off of Lojax and lifts Lojax up. Lojax powers out and kicks Damien in the midsection before taking him down with a DDT. Lojax crawls over to Damien and locks him in the Rear Naked Choke hold. Damien’s arms flail around wildly as he tries to shift his weight to the side and reach the ropes. Lojax tightens the hold as Damien’s eyes start to fade. Ed Richards grabs Damien’s arm and lifts it up. Ed Richards releases Damien’s arm, but it doesn’t hit the mat. Damien elbows Lojax in the gut twice and Lojax releases his tight grip on the hold. Damien gets up off the mat and runs at Lojax. Damien nails Lojax with a vicious Clothesline and Lojax falls straight to the mat. Damien Jones is hovering above Lojax, bending over, and is talking trash in Lojax’s face. Lojax’s eyes open wide and Lojax grabs Damien’s neck. Lojax gets to his feet and maintains his grip on Damien’s neck. Lojax lifts Damien up and Chokeslams him to the mat. Damien bounces off the mat and goes onto his stomach as Lojax covers him. 1…2…kick out. Lojax gets to his feet and attempts to lock Damien in the Sharpshooter as Damien swings his arms and his body twitches rapidly. The crowd goes wild as Lojax tries to flip Damien over and apply the hold, but Damien kicks Lojax off of him. Lojax flips backwards and gets back up right away. Damien runs at Lojax and Lojax lifts Damien up on his shoulders. Damien manages to avoid the 604 Slam and lands behind Lojax as he lays Lojax out with a Modified DDT. Damien coves Lojax as Chris Classic is seen limping to the ring. Damien gets off of Lojax and exits the ring. Damien is telling Classic to bring it as Classic move down the ramp slowly. Ed Richards tells Damien that if he touches Classic, he’ll get disqualified. Damien glares at Ed Richards as he re-enters the ring and Lojax is back to his feet. Damien continues to focus on Classic as he turns around and Lojax lifts Damien up on his shoulders again. In one swift movement, Lojax nails Damien with the 604 Slam. Lojax covers Damien. 1…2…3!

Here is your winner, by pinfall…Lojax!

Lojax gets his first victory here in ROG and he is undefeated! What a night for Lojax.

Damn Chris Classic. Does he not know when to drop an issue? He cost Damien Jones his match!

Just like Damien Jones tried to do to Chris Classic last night? You’re so biased.
Chris Classic smiles at the fallen Damien Jones as he walks perfectly fine back up the ramp. Chris Classic exits the arena as Lojax celebrates in the ring. Suddenly, a masked figure runs through the crowd and jumps the barricade. He enters the ring and takes Lojax down with a vicious Dragon Suplex. Lojax’s neck folds on the mat as the masked ninja exits the ring and runs up the ramp. He turns around once and then leaves the arena.

That must’ve been the man known as Matt Lee! We met him last night at Death Wish. He’s obviously not done with Lojax.

Did you see that devastating Dragon Suplex? That was awesome! Matt Lee will be a force to be reckoned with here in ROG.

CT Baker wrote:

The REAL Mr. ROG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RKO93
ROH World Champion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 4/7/08 Results   Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:39 pm

Various colored lights in the arena flicker as a Steel Cage is being lowered to the ring. The crowd is cheering loudly as the cage is now assembled around the ring.

It is now time for the Team Meltdown qualifying Steel Cage match! This should be awesome.

Not only does this match have a stipulation and a reward, but the two men entering the cage absolutely hate each other! Their hatred will definitely raise the intensity of this match.

The Fight Song by Marilyn Manson plays as the arena gets shrouded in red mist. Dante Diablo walks out from the back slowly as the crowd simultaneously boos him. Dante Diablo ignores the crowd reaction and continues to walk down the ramp. Dante Diablo walks up the steel steps and enters the ring through the cage door. The cage is slightly stained from the mist, as you can see onscreen.

This match will be contested under Steel Cage rules! The only ways to win are by Pinfall, Submission, and Escape from the cage. The cage door will be locked at all times to prevent outside interferences. Also, the winner will be the fifth man on Team Meltdown. Introducing first, hailing from the City of Satan and weighing in at 245 pounds…Dante Diablo!

We haven’t seen too much of this guy lately on Meltdown. I wonder if he can pull out the victory.

Of course he can! Don’t doubt his abilities.

Pretenders by the Foo Fighters blasts on the speakers as Black Dagger emerges from the back. Black Dagger stares with caution at the cage and walks down the ramp. Black Dagger walks up the steel steps and stays on the aprons for a few seconds before entering the ring.

And his opponent, hailing from Manchester, England and weighing in at 280 pounds…Black Dagger!

Black Dagger has never defeated Dante Diablo, but can he do it tonight when it counts?

Doubting a wrestler’s abilities again? Then you wonder why you’re not that popular backstage.

Ding-ding-ding

Dagger and Diablo run at each other and start striking each other back and forth without delay. Both men are continuously punching the other as they make their way to the corner turnbuckle. They continue to brawl as Diablo pushes Dagger back and Diablo gets out of the corner. Diablo runs at Dagger and they start their repeated shots of fury yet again. Dagger pushes Diablo back and catches his breath for a minute. Dagger turns around and Diablo kicks Dagger in the crotch. Dagger falls to his knees and Diablo dropkicks Dagger in the face. Dagger falls back and Diablo approaches Dagger. Diablo lifts Dagger off the mat and throws him face first into the steel. Dagger steps back a few steps as Diablo grabs Dagger by the head and slams him into the steel yet again. Dagger stumbles back as Diablo runs at Dagger and grabs him while running. Diablo uses this momentum to chuck Dagger head first into the steel as Dagger falls and he begins to bleed from the top of his head. Diablo laughs out loud as he lifts Dagger up and grasps his throat. Dagger gasps for air as Diablo lifts Dagger up, but Dagger chops Diablo’s arm and lands on his feet. Dagger kicks Diablo in the ribs and hits the Fast Asleep. Dagger falls to one knee and begins scaling the cage. Dagger climbs very slowly, as he cautiously continues to look down at the floor below him. Dagger gets near the top when Diablo recovers and jets over to Dagger. Diablo climbs up a bit and grabs Dagger’s leg. Dagger kicks Diablo in the face a few times and Diablo falls off the cage. Diablo grabs the cage and begins shaking it as Dagger begins to lose his balance and jumps off. Dagger and Diablo then exchanged stiff shots before Dagger pokes Diablo in the eye. Diablo turns around, holding his eye. When Diablo turns back around, Dagger kicks him in the crotch. The crowd faintly laughs as Dagger pins Diablo. 1…2…kick out! Dagger gets back to his feet and lifts Diablo up off the mat. Dagger scoops Diablo up by the legs and drops him to the mat. Dagger has a hold of Diablo’s leg as he slingshots Diablo into the steel. Diablo falls back and lands hard on Dagger’s knees.

Neither man is showing their weak spots as they both continue to gain momentum. That spot on Team Meltdown must mean a lot to them.

Of course it does! It’s their chance to represent their brand. That and well, they hate each other.

Diablo rolls off of Dagger’s knees as Dagger covers Diablo. 1…2…kick out. Dagger springs back up and begins climbing the cage yet again. Dagger gets all the way to the top before Diablo recovers. Dagger is about to climb down as Diablo spits red mist upwards and covers Dagger’s face. Dagger is wiping it off as he trips and falls off the top of the steel cage, landing back in the ring. Dagger lands hard on his back as Diablo covers Dagger. 1…2…kick out! Diablo looks at Dagger and mouths the words, “Why won’t you die?” Diablo lifts Dagger up and there is a small dent in the ring from Dagger’s fall. Diablo Irish Whips Dagger strongly into the steel, but Dagger catches himself inches away. Diablo runs up behind Dagger and gets elbowed in the face a few times. Diablo backs up and holds his nose. He turns back around and Dagger runs at Diablo, but Diablo nails him with a Discuss Clothesline. Dagger falls to the mat. The lights flicker a bit as Diablo looks around the arena and covers Dagger. 1…2…kick out. Diablo gets off of Dagger as he continues to look around the crowd. Dagger grabs Diablo’s ankle and sweeps him down to the mat. Diablo gets back up quickly and walks straight into a Black Hole Slam from Black Dagger. Dagger covers Diablo. 1…2…kick out! Dagger hits the mat as he stands up and lifts Diablo off the mat. Dagger lifts Diablo onto his shoulders, with Diablo looking up at the ceiling. Dagger looks to nail the Wakey Wakey, but Diablo hits a few forearms to Dagger’s face and Dagger drops Diablo. Diablo lands on one knee and walks over to Dagger. Diablo kicks Dagger in the midsection and lays him out with a DDT. Dagger twitches on the mat a bit as Diablo crawls over to the cage door. Diablo tells the ring hand to open the door. He unlocks the door and opens it as Diablo gets closer and closer. Dagger starts to crawls over to the door as well. Dagger stands up and walks over to the door just as Diablo is getting ready to escape. Dagger slams the door on Diablo’s head and Diablo rolls back into the ring, holding the top of his head. Dagger covers Diablo. 1…2…kick out! Diablo manages to kick out, but is bleeding out of the top of his head as well.

Both men are bleeding now! This match is getting more and more violent with each passing second!

Dagger walks over to the cage door and opens it. Dagger goes to exit the ring, but turns around and starts remembering everything that Diablo has done to him. Dagger tells the ring hand to close the door and he does so as Dagger walks over to Diablo and lifts him off the mat. Dagger grabs Diablo by his hair and spits in his face before lifting him onto his shoulders and nailing the Wakey Wakey. Diablo is motionless on the mat as Dagger laughs maniacally. Dagger covers Diablo slowly, with a sick grin on his face. 1…2…Dagger breaks up the count. Dagger is on both of his knees as he stares down at Diablo’s body. Dagger’s hatred for Diablo is flowing through his veins as he gets to his feet and viciously stomps on the face of Diablo. Diablo attempts to shield himself, but Dagger attacks from all different sides. Diablo stops protecting himself as he seemingly goes unconscious. Dagger walks over to the cage door and the ring hand unlocks the door. Dagger swings the door open and starts climbing down the steps. Dagger gets to the second step as Diablo is seen recovering in the ring. Dagger turns around and sees life in Diablo. Dagger looks down at the arena floor before re-entering the ring. The cage door closes behind him as he runs at Diablo, who is now on his feet. Diablo’s reflexes act quickly as he tosses Dagger up over his head and Dagger lands on his back. Dagger gets back up quickly and walks straight into the Darkness Falls. Dagger lands hard on the mat and Diablo rolls on top of Dagger. 1…2…KICK OUT! Dagger kicks out as the referee’s hand was coming down for the three. Diablo rolls off of Dagger and stares at the top of the cage as he recovers. Diablo walks over to the side of the cage and starts to climb up. Diablo runs out of stamina half way and drops down as he crawls over to the cage door. He tells the ring hand to unlock it and he does so. Diablo crawls towards the door as Dagger recovers and drags Diablo away. Dagger falls backwards on his ass as Diablo gets off the mat. Diablo turns around and looks at Dagger, who is sitting on the ring mat. Diablo lifts Dagger up and kicks him in the midsection before laying him out with the Soul Reaper. Diablo seems to have hurt his knee as he rolls around in the ring, grasping it. Diablo can’t get back to his feet and he crawls over to the door yet again. Diablo gets extremely close as the lights go out. The crowd is going insane as the lights turn back on and reveals Nightmare standing in the center of the cage. Ed Richards has been knocked out and Nightmare grabs Diablo’s leg before Diablo can reach the arena floor. Nightmare drags Diablo back into the ring and tosses Diablo into the cage with tremendous force. Diablo hits the cage face first and Nightmare lifts Diablo up. Nightmare lifts Diablo onto his shoulder and signals for the Tombstone Piledriver. Nightmare walks around the ring with Diablo held in the position before crashing Diablo into the mat, head first. Diablo’s body bounces off the mat and Nightmare drags Dagger on top of Diablo. Nightmare lifts Ed Richards up as the lights go out and turn back on. Nightmare has vanished. Ed Richards realizes Dagger covering Diablo and makes the pin. 1…2…3!

Here is your winner and the final man to qualify for Team Meltdown at Glory Games…Black Dagger!

What the hell was Nightmare doing out here? Didn’t he get enough of a beating last night at Death Wish?

He won that match, Trent. Nightmare obviously wanted to get back at the man who has made the last few weeks a living heel for himself and his partner, Black Dagger. It’s so good to see Nightmare recover so quickly from such a brutal match.

Well, I would’ve thought so too if he hadn’t cost Dante Diablo the match and the spot on Team Meltdown!

As you’ve said in the past, what’s done is done! Deal with it.

CT Baker wrote:

The REAL Mr. ROG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RKO93
ROH World Champion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 4/7/08 Results   Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:40 pm

It is now Main Event time as we are getting ready to found out who will be captaining Team Meltdown at Glory Games!

We will have four of ROG’s elite going head to head in this Fatal Four Way Elimination Match up and the last man standing when the dust settles will be the captain of Team Meltdown!

Tell me When to Go by E-40 starts up as Jamarius Jackson enters the arena. Jamarius Jackson is met with tremendous boos as he walks down the ramp and slides into the ring. Jamarius Jackson walks around the ring, awaiting his opponents.

This Fatal Four Way Match is scheduled under Elimination Rules, where once you have been pinned or have submitted, you are eliminated! The winner of this contest will be the captain of Team Meltdown. Introducing first, hailing from The Bronx, New York and weighing in at 245 pounds…Jamarius Jackson!

Jamarius Jackson looks about ready for action here tonight. Nobody really expects him to win this, but he always manages to use some sort of dirty tactic to get him the win. Will he do just that tonight?

Metalingus by Alter Bridge blasts on the speakers as Jose runs out from the back. Jose has the X-Rated Championship wrapped around his waist as he sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring. Jose climbs onto the second turnbuckle and then backflips off. Jose hands Ed Richards the X-Rated Title.

And his opponent, hailing from Greenwich, Connecticut and weighing in at 215 pounds…Jose!

Jose also has his game face on here tonight. This match should be outstanding.

The Way I Am plays on the speakers as Dash Blade walks into the arena. Dash Blade is met with a loud positive crowd reaction as he smirks and walks down the ramp. Dash Blade climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring. Dash Blade gets into Jose’s and Jamarius Jackson’s faces before Ed Richards separates everybody.

And their opponent, hailing from Brooklyn, New York and weighing in at 198 pounds…Dash Blade!

Before the announces can comment, Welcome to the Jungle blares the arena and Erik Michaels runs out from the back as the crowd has a 75-25 mixed reaction, with the cheers outnumbering the boos. Erik Michaels runs down the ramp and slides into the ring as he stands with Dash Blade on one side of the ring.

And finally, hailing from Miami, Florida and weighing in at 213 pounds…Erik Michaels!

Every man is now in the ring and the star power is absolutely amazing. These four men all obviously want to be able to pride themselves by becoming the captain of Team Meltdown.

Ding-ding-ding

Dash Blade and Erik Michaels touch their hands together, signaling an alliance between the two as they run at Jose and Jamarius Jackson. All four men are brawling in the center of the ring, with Dash and Jose getting the best of the others. Dash and Jose back Jackson and Michaels up against the ropes and then simultaneously hit the two with Clotheslines over the top rope. Michaels and Jackson crash on the arena floor as Dash and Jose face each other and do a quick hand slap, thinking that they are with somebody else. The crowd laughs quietly as Jose and Dash realize who they’re facing and they exchange shots. Jose manages to get the best of Dash and backs Dash into the corner. Jose climbs onto the second turnbuckle and begins striking away at Dash’s face as the crowd counts along. 1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! 10! Right after Jose nails the tenth punch, Dash runs forward out of the corner and takes Jose down with a devastating Powerbomb. Jose flips backwards as Dash quickly covers Jose. 1…2…kick out. Michaels and Jackson to their feet on the outside as they start exchanging lefts and rights around the ring. Dash gets up and notices Jackson and Michaels on the outside. Dash runs across the ropes and continues to run towards the area where Michaels and Jackson are brawling on the outside. Dash jumps in between the ropes and lays both men out with a Diving Spear through the ropes. All three men are laid out on the outside as Jose is seen getting to his feet inside of the ring. Jose looks to the outside where his three opponents are all starting to recover from the attack that Dash had done earlier. Jose looks at them and, without delay, runs across the ropes. Jose runs towards the ropes and springs up. Jose nails all three men with a 450 Splash Plancha and takes himself out in the process. All four men are down on the outside, stacked on top of each other damn near, with Jose on top. Jose rolls off the three men and rolls into the ring. Dash, Michaels, and Jackson all remain on the outside as Jose sits in the corner in the ring, awaiting their revivals. Dash is the first man to move as he gets to his feet and pulls himself into the ring. Michaels and Jackson both start to recover.
Those two moves were very risky and I’m surprised that they would try something like that in a match of this caliber.

All four men have already been damaged in a big way and this match might not last as long as we thought it would.

In the ring, Dash and Jose lock up and Dash manages to overpower Jose into the corner. Dash jumps up and Monkey Flips Jose out of the corner and Jose does a full flip and lands on his feet. Dash realizes this and walks towards Jose as Jose wobbles a bit. Dash grabs Jose’s arm and whips him around. Dash lifts Jose onto his shoulders and goes for the Blade Driver, but Jose lands on his feet again. Upon landing on his feet, Jose Superkicks Dash in the jaw and Dash falls to the mat. Jose covers Dash as Michaels and Jackson are both back to their feet now. 1…2…kick out. Michaels enters the ring and kicks Jose on the side of the head as Jose falls off of Dash. Michaels lifts Jose up and puts Jose onto shoulder, looking for the Michnoku Driver II, but Jose struggles out and lands behind Michaels. Jose takes Michaels down with an Inverted DDT as Jackson enters the ring and tackles Jose from the side. Jose gets knocked into the ropes and Jackson runs at Jose, but Jose lifts Jackson up and over the top rope. Jackson lands on the apron and Jose goes to punch Jackson, but Jackson counters the shot and gives Jose a punch of his own. Jose releases his grip on the rope as Jackson jumps over the top rope and catches Jose with an odd variation of a DDT. Jackson covers Jose. 1…2…kick out. Michaels gets to his feet and stands behind Jackson, measuring him. Jackson turns around and gets laid out with a Fisherman Suplex from Michaels. Michaels follows through and covers Jackson. 1…2…kick out. Michaels gets off of Jackson and gets to his feet. Michaels turns around and gets broken in half by a Spear from Dash. Dash covers Michaels. 1…2…kick out. Jose pulls himself up using the ropes and nails Dash with the Flip Bottom as he turns around. Jose covers Dash. 1…2…kick out! Jose gets to his feet and Jackson locks Jose in the Mugged. Jose gasps for air as he drops to his knees and Jackson won’t let up. Jackson tightens the grip a bit as Jose extends his arms forward, trying to stay alive in the match. Jose begins to fade as Dash limps up behind Jackson and lays him out with a Reverse Blade Driver. Jose falls forward onto the mat as Dash covers Jackson. 1…2…3!

Jamarius Jackson has been eliminated!

What a devastating maneuver from Dash Blade. We’ve never seen him use that move before!

It was some sort of Inverted Blade Driver…he’s obviously pulling out all the stops to become captain of Team Meltdown.

Michaels gets up off the mat, holding his ribs, as he progresses towards Dash. Michaels takes Dash out with a Back Drop Bottom and then locks Dash in the Inverted Sharpshooter. Dash closes his eyes and grits his teeth as he tries to reach the ropes. Dash opens his mouth as a loud screaming sound emerges from within. Dash crawls closer and closer to the ropes as sweat glistens down the side of Michaels’s face. Jose rolls out of the ring and walks around. Dash extends his arm and touches the rope with his finger tip and attempts to grab a complete hold of the rope, but Jose pulls the rope back, so Dash can’t reach the rope. Dash screams at Jose as Dash lifts his hand up, getting ready to tap. Dash isn’t handling the pain well as he turns his body to attempt to get to the other ropes. Jose quickly runs around the ring to reach the ropes before Dash, but Dash has tricked Jose and grabs onto the rope that Jose was pulling back previously. Ed Richards forces Michaels to release the hold. Dash rolls out of the ring, rocking back and forth on the arena floor while grasping his leg. Jose enters the ring and attacks Michaels from behind. Jose rushes Michaels into the ropes and starts a beatdown on the neck and back of Michaels. Michaels falls to one knee as he holds onto the middle rope. Michaels pulls himself back up and counters a punch from Jose. Jose moves back a few steps as Michaels walks up behind Jose. Jose nails Michaels in the side of the head with a strong elbow shot and Michaels moves a few steps back this time. Jose jumps up to the top rope. Michaels turns around and Jose hops off the top rope, looking for a Diving DDT. However, Michaels manages to counter with a Northern Light Suplex and bridges Jose for a cover. 1…2…kick out! Michaels sits up and then gets back to his feet. Michaels lifts Jose up off the mat and punches him a few times. Michaels Irish Whips Jose into the corner. Jose lands in the corner turnbuckle and Michaels runs at Jose. Michaels jumps up and attempts a splash attack, but Jose moves out of the way and Michaels lands in the corner. Michaels turns around and Jose runs at Michaels. Jose nails Michaels hard with the Shining Wizard. Michaels falls forward and Jose rolls Michaels onto his back. Jose goes to the top rope again and leaps off, nailing Michaels with the Phoenix Splash. Michaels bounces up off the mat as Jose covers Michaels. 1…2…kick out. Jose bangs on the mat a few times as he gets back to his feet and lifts Michaels up. Jose kicks Michaels in the midsection and goes for the Puerto Rican Destroyer immediately after, but Michaels catches Jose in the middle of the move. Michaels has Jose up in an Alabama Slam position. Michaels manages to position Jose’s body on his shoulder and lays Jose out with the Michnoku Driver II. Michaels covers Jose. 1…2…3!

Jose has been eliminated!

OH NO! My top choice to win has just been eliminated.

And what a move that eliminated him. Yet another odd variation of the wrestler’s finishing move. On a side note, can you believe that that was the first time that Jose has ever been pinned in ROG?

Oh great! Not only was he eliminated, but his undefeated streak came to end as well. This is just horrible!

Michaels rolls off of Jose and Jose rolls out of the ring and lands right on top of Jamarius Jackson. Michaels lies on the mat as Dash finally recovers from the Inverted Sharpshooter from earlier in the match. Dash limps towards the ring and slides in as Michaels gets to his feet as well. Dash limps to the center of the ring as he looks straight into the eyes of Erik Michaels. Michaels stares back into Dash’s eyes. Dash extends his hand and Michaels stares at it cautiously. Michaels hesitates, but eventually shakes the hand of Dash Blade. Both men smile as they back up a few steps and lock up. Dash falls to the mat and floats around Michaels. Dash takes Michaels down and then floats around Michaels’s body again, locking on a Headlock. Dash’s weight is fully on top of Michaels’s upper body and spine as Dash keeps the Headlock applied. Michaels struggles a bit and manages to roll himself and Dash over into a quick pin attempt. 1…2…Dash lifts himself off the mat with a grip around Michaels’s waist. Dash turns his body around and goes for a Backslide Pin attempt. 1…2…Michaels escapes the pin attempt and dropkicks Dash in the face and Dash falls back. Michaels goes to lock on the Inverted Sharpshooter again, but Dash kicks Michaels off of him. Michaels falls back and runs at Dash, who rolls Michaels up. 1…2…kick out. Dash and Michaels both get to their feet and Michaels runs at Dash, who moves out of the way and Michaels continues to run, before he catches himself at the corner turnbuckle. Dash runs at Michaels and Michaels hits Dash in the face with an elbow as Dash turns around and checks his nose. Michaels goes to the top rope and leaps off as Dash turns around. Dash takes Michaels down to the mat in mid air with a vicious STO. Dash covers Michaels. 1…2…kick out! A replay shows Michaels’s neck folding on the mat as Dash lifts Michaels up and then lifts Michaels onto his shoulders. Dash has Michaels up for the Blade Driver, but Michaels squirms out and dropkicks Dash forward. Dash hits his head on the top turnbuckle and he turns around straight into Michaels’s grasp. Michaels lifts Dash onto his shoulder and goes for the Michnoku Driver II, but Dash also manages to escape. Dash falls as he lands on his feet, since his leg is still hurt from earlier in the match. Michaels turns around and sees Dash down yet again. Michaels runs towards Dash, who is backing up from Michaels. Michaels grabs Dash’s leg as Dash continues to squirm. Michaels attempts to apply the Inverted Sharpshooter yet again, but Dash sits up and grabs Michaels’s head. Dash cradles Michaels into a pin attempt and dodges the Inverted Sharpshooter. 1…2…3!

Erik Michaels has been eliminated! Here is your winner, by pinfall and the man who will captain Team Meltdown at Glory Games…Dash Blade!

I can’t believe it! Dash Blade overcame all the odds and will now be the captain of Team Meltdown! He came into this match as the underdog and is leaving as the victor!

As much as I may not like Dash Blade, I have to say that he pulled out all the stops and has definitely earned my respect as well as silencing all doubts from me. He came out here and laid it all on the line as he fought with three ROG headliners, and in the end, he outlasted them all. I still can’t believe it…I’m in awe.

Dash Blade has definitely earned this right.

Dash Blade goes onto his knees immediately as Ed Richards makes the announcement. Dash Blade grabs his hair and bends down a bit as the crowd cheers wildly. The Way I Am starts up as Ed Richards helps Dash Blade to his feet. Erik Michaels is standing in the corner of the ring, confused and upset. He looks on as Dash Blade exits the ring and limps up the ramp. Jose and Jamarius Jackson are seen at ringside, snarling at the new captain of Team Meltdown.

All five members of Team Meltdown have been discovered here tonight. Representing Team Meltdown at Glory Games will be Black Dagger, Jamarius Jackson, Jose, Erik Michaels, and the captain, Dash Blade!

Will anybody from Warzone be announced or qualify for Team Warzone? I guess we’ll have to find out this Wednesday.

I guess we will. Don’t miss next week’s edition of Meltdown where The Sound will face off against a mystery opponent for the right to face Ricky Reynolds for the ROG World Heavyweight Championship at Glory Games!

Also, all of the aftermath from tonight’s epic events!

All that and more next week on Monday Night Meltdown. As for now, I’m Percy Chapman and this is Trent Heart, signing out. Goodnight everyone.

The camera gets one final close up on all three competitor’s faces as the screen slowly fades to black…

CT Baker wrote:

The REAL Mr. ROG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 4/7/08 Results   

Back to top Go down

Meltdown 4/7/08 Results
Page 1 of 1