Wrestling Unleashed 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Unleashed 2.0

The Fastest Rising Wrestling Forum on the Net.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Adrenaline Results-08/25/08

Go down 
+5
Mattitude Follower
RKO93
Rated PG
StuffOfLegends
steffiebaby140
9 posters
AuthorMessage
steffiebaby140
steffiebaby140

Female
Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Adrenaline Results-08/25/08 Empty
PostSubject: Adrenaline Results-08/25/08   Adrenaline Results-08/25/08 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 8:16 pm

Macho King-Cyan
Latin Passion Master-Orange
Ashley-Blue
K_mo-Red
Flair3-Green

The show begins Flair3 sitting backstage and sipping a drink. He seems to be lost in thought and turns when a door opens in the background. K_mo appears over his shoulder and claps a hand on his back.

K_mo: So, some kind of big statement from you tonight huh?

Flair3: Yeah, what about it?

K_mo: Hey man, I’m just making some pleasant conversation here. But I’ve heard what people have been saying, not good my friend.

Flair3: And why do I care what you’ve heard?

K_mo: You want my advice? Stupid question, of course you do. The smartest bet, is to head the rumors. I think you know what I mean.

Flair3: Right, I’ll keep that in mind.

Flair3 stands and shakes K_mo’s hand off his shoulder and turns to leave. K_mo pulls a small bag from his pocket and empties over Flair3’s cup. He grins and calls the other man back, pointing to the cup.

K_mo: Forget something?

Flair3: Oh yeah, thanks. You’re a real pal.

Flair3 takes the cup and drinks the rest before tossing it in the trash and leaving. The camera cuts to the main ring area as the fans proclaim their excitement over the start of the show.

MK: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome back to Adrenaline. The show that is dominating Monday nights. And what a way to start the show, what on earth do you suppose that was about Master?

LPM: The rumors? I have heard tell of a few things. And I hope that whatever K_mo did to that drink will make Flair3 a bit more interesting.

MK: It can’t bode well. And he’s a perfectly nice guy I’m sure.

LPM: Droll and inane is more like it. Folks, feel free to grab a dictionary and look those up if you need to. Which you probably do.

MK: Stop insulting our viewers, its getting old. On to the rest of the night. We’re just a week away from our first PPV Heatwave Heaven, and things backstage could not be more heated. Callumomac will take on the ally of the number one contender, Bolton Stevens.

LPM: That should be a match to see for sure. But let’s not forget about Daywalker’s newest challenger with his ever popular open challenge.

MK: Yeah, because it will be such a big shocker how that one ends. But the open challenge will also continue at Heatwave Heaven, hopefully that will break the mold a bit. And let’s kick things off tonight with one of out latest additions to XCL, Matt Lee as he faces Edgecutioner.

Ashley: The following match is scheduled for one fall!

***Darker Side plays***

Edgecutioner walks out from the back as the fans boo him.

Ashley: Making his way to the ring from The Fiery Depths of Hell, weighing in at 330 Pounds, Edgecutioner!

Edgecutioner ignores the fans as he slowly walks to the ring.

MK: This is one big man and can take you out in many ways.

LPM: You got the big part right, it must be damn near terrifying to be in the ring with him.

Edgecutioner climbs into the ring and waits for his opponent.

***Shooting Star plays***

Matt Lee bursts out from backstage and runs towards thing.

Ashley: Making his way to the ring from Kansas City, Missouri, weighing in at 240 pounds, Matt Lee!

Matt Lee runs down to the ring and slides right in. He stands up and gets directly into the face of Edgecutioner. The ref tries to separate them and he starts the match. Edgecutioner tries to hit him with a hard left punch and Matt Lee catches his arm and twists it and holds it behind his back. Matt Lee keeps applying pressure and Edge finally over powers him and gets his arm free. Edge grabs him by the arm and Irish Whips him into the ropes. Matt Lee comes running back towards Edge really fast and Edgecutioner nails a huge Big Boot directly to the face of Matt Lee. Edge quickly goes for a pin and the ref counts it 1…2…Kick out! Edgecutioner gets up and lets Matt get to his feet. Matt jumps to his feet and Edge takes out Matt with a huge clothesline and Matt falls to the floor and starts crawling towards the ropes. Matt grabs the bottom rope and tries to pull himself up. Edge waits for him to get up. Matt stumbles away from the ropes and Edge grabs Matt by the throat. Matt starts kicking him in the midsection and is able to get out of danger as Edge lets go of his throat.

MK: Matt Lee just got out of harms way there! He could have lost the entire match if Edgecutioner was able to execute the Chokeslam.

LPM: Edgecutioner can end this match whenever he wants, he is in control.

Matt Lee springboards off the ropes near him and takes him down Edgecutioner with a Springboard DDT. Edge is laid out on the floor and Matt Lee jumps up to the top rope of the turnbuckle and nails a Moonsault. He follows it up with a pin and the ref counts it. 1…2… Kick Out! Matt Lee looks fustrated as he gets back up and waits for Edge to get back up. Edge slowly gets up and Matt Lee inches closer to Edge and Edge nails Matt with a clothesline. Edge gets back up and climbs to the top rope of the turnbuckle. Edge lets Matt Lee get to his feet. Matt Lee gets up slowly and Edgecutioner jumps towards him to hit a diving clothlesline and Matt jumps into the air and nails him with a Spinning Heel Kick. Edge collapses on the floor and Matt covers him while the ref quickly counts it 1…2…3!

***Shooting Star plays***

Ashley: Here is your winner Matt Lee!

Matt Lee quickly dashes out of the ring before the ref can raise his hand.

MK: He’s so quick and that is what won him this match.

LPM: He got lucky, Edgecutioner made one mistake and Matt Lee capitalized. It was only luck.

Matt Lee runs backstage celebrating the win as Edgecutioner walks to the back looking angry after the match.

MK: Luck....skill....who can say for sure?

LPM: I can. It was total luck, a complete fluke.

MK: We'll discuss the difference between skill and luck later. One thing that isn't a fluke, this handicap match that's up next.

Ashley: The following match is a Handicap match scheduled for one fall.

***Umaga’s theme music plays***

Ashley: First making his way to the ring from the Samoan Part of Alabama, weighing in at 201 pounds, Kumanga!

Kumanga walks out from the back and the fans are booing him. He starts shouting at the fans in Samoan.

MK: This is one angry dude and I would not want to get in the ring with him, without back up.

LPM: And that’s exactly what is happening here Tyrant can’t beat him, Andy Ace can’t beat him. So together they might stand a chance.

*** What A Waster by The Libertines plays***

Andy Ace and Tyrant walk out from the back.

Ashley: Next making their way to the ring the team of Tyrant and Andy Ace.

MK: Usually in a handicap match the team has an advantage but here I’m not so sure.

LPM: I have to agree with you, for once, Kumanga should rip right through them.

Andy Ace and Tyrant walk down to the ring and stop at the ring where Kumanga is inside waiting for them. They start walking backwards.

*** The Fight Song plays***

Spawn and Hybrid stand at the top of the entrance ramp and start walking down towards them. Andy Ace and Tyrant get away from them by sliding into the ring. The ref starts the match. Andy Ace turns around and sees Kumanga so he runs at him and Kumanga takes him out with a clothesline. Tyrant runs at Kumanga and trips and lands on the floor. Tyrant gets back up to run at Kumanga but Kumanga grabs him by the head and nails him with a Samoan Spike.

MK: This is just horrible someone should stop it.

LPM: Hey you never know maybe Kumanga will grow a heart and just stop.

Andy Ace gets up and starts punching Kumanga. Kumanga nails a huge uppercut that knocks Andy Ace onto the mat. The Dark Republic are standing at ringside laughing at them. Tyrant gets up and Kumanga lifts him up for an Alabama slam and Tyrant smacks into the floor as hard as possible. Kumanga lifts Andy Ace off the floor and then nails him with a Samoan Slam. Kumanga drags Andy Ace and lays him across Tyrant. Then Kumanga places one foot on Andy Ace and the ref counts it. 1…2…3!

Ashley: Here is your winner Kumanga!

The audience starts to boo him as The Dark Republic start clapping and applauding Kumanga for his win.

LPM: That match probably did not go as Andy Ace and Tyrant expected.

MK: And they had to be embarrassed right in front of their Heatwave Heaven opponents.

Kumanga gets out of the ring and walks off to the back as The Dark Republic follows leaving Andy Ace and Tyrant laid out in the ring. A few refs and some other personnel come out from the back to check on them. Andy Ace and Tyrant are able to stand and they carry each other out. Right before they go backstage Tyrant trips and falls on his face and takes Andy Ace out with him. A ref and a member of the security grab them and pull them backstage.
Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
steffiebaby140

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/25/08   Adrenaline Results-08/25/08 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 8:17 pm

Callumomac-Dk Red
Delia Kinney-Indigo
Daywalker-Yellow
Karl Adkisson-Dk Blue

Callumomac walks down the hallway, talking to several people on his way before coming to a stop at the general manager’s office. He knocks and then enters without waiting for a response. He stands patiently just inside the door and waits to be acknowledged.

Kinney: Cal, I wasn’t expecting to see you in here tonight. Problem?

Cal: Not exactly a problem, more of a request.

Kinney: Alright, but first…where on earth is the title belt? I don’t think I’ve seen you without it since you won it.

Cal: Oh, um, Steve has it. Said he’d keep track of it for me until my match. Anyway, my request. You know as well as I do that I have been having no end of troubles with Ricky Reynolds and his lackey. Its not making my life any easier, and they are interfering in your show to be quite honest.

Kinney: True. They are interfering in my matches, but I also can’t keep them on a leash.

Cal: I know. But here’s my request. Can you please ban Reynolds and Kumanga from ringside? Just for tonight, just for my match. That’s all I’m asking.

Kinney: I will accommodate that request, but on one condition. Storme better not interfere either. I won’t ban him from ringside, but he better stay clear of the match.

Cal: Alright, it’s a deal. He will not interfere.

Kinney: Then I’ll go find Reynolds and Kumanga and let them know. And Cal, one last thing. I've been hearing things about Steve Storme....and you. Is there something I should know?

Cal: I don't think so. It depends on what you've heard.

Kinney: He just seems.....jea...um, on edge. He's your tag team partner, you would know if something was wrong. Is something wrong?

Cal: Not that I can tell.

Cal turns to leave as the camera fades back to the ring and the announce table.

MK: Wait why did Steve Storme hijack the title belt again?

LPM: He is taking care of it.

MK: And it wouldn't be perfectly fine in Cal's care? I agree with Ms Kinney, something is weird with him.

LPM: I doubt it. As she said, if anyone would know, it would be his tag team partner.

MK: Well, only time will tell I guess. But until that time comes, let's take a look at another new addition to the XCL Roster, Erik Michaels is up next.

Ashley: The following match is scheduled for one fall!

***I Don’t Wanna Stop plays***

Ashley: First, making his way to the ring from New York City, New York, weighing in at 250 pounds, Neon Hardy!

Neon Hardy runs out from the back. He starts giving people high fives as he runs to the ring.

MK: Neon Hardy has a lot of potential and tonight he will have an opportunity to show that against Erik Michaels.

LPM: Neon Hardy might not have much of a shot here, but anything can happen.

Neon Hardy gets into the ring and starts bouncing off the ropes waiting for Erik Michaels.

***Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N Roses plays***

Ashley: And his opponent, making his way to the ring from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 213 pounds, Erik Michaels!

Hardy turns to the entrance and waits, but no one appears. Ashley announces him again....and continues to wait. But still Michaels does not appear.

MK: Where is he?

LPM: Umm what do we do now?

MK: Well it appears Erik Michaels was busy and I guess we need a replacement?

***Pretender by the Foo Fighters plays***

Black Dagger walks out from the back and the crowd boos him.

MK: I guess the crowd was expecting someone else, they do not seem pleased by this replacement at all.

LPM: Well Black Dagger will deliver all the same, we are XCL all of our matches are always great.

Black Dagger slowly walks down to the ring towards Neon Hardy. Neon Hardy stands in the middle of the ring ready to fight as Black Dagger climbs in. The two stare each other down and the ref starts the match. Black Dagger runs towards Hardy and Hardy jumps into the air and nails him with a Dropkick. Hardy gets back to his feet and Black Dagger gets up as well. Hardy tries to kick him to try and keep him down. Hardy punches Dagger in the face and Dagger responds by nailing him with a clothesline that knocks Hardy out and Dagger goes for a quick pin 1…2…Kick Out! Black Dagger gets back to his feet and Hardy slowly tries to get back to his feet. Black Dagger runs towards him and nails him with a huge right boot to the side of his face. Neon Hardy falls back to the floor again and Dagger goes for a cover. 1…2…Kick Out!

MK: Looks like Black Dagger is trying to put out Hardy here as early as possible.

LPM: It’s a smart strategy, get rid of him now, you won’t have to deal with him later.

Black Dagger gets back up and starts complaining to the ref. Neon Hardy quickly jumps back to his feet and starts to club Black Dagger in the back with his arm. Black Dagger turns around and Hardy keeps punching him in the face. Hardy kicks him in the midsection and Dagger starts to hold his stomach in pain. Hardy runs over to the turnbuckle and gets to the top rope. He jumps towards Dagger to nail a crossbody but Dagger catches him and swings him around planting Hardy into the floor for a Black Hole Slam. Dagger goes for a cover. 1…2…Kick Out! Black Dagger looks frustrated as he gets up and starts complaining again. Black Dagger slides out of the ring and grabs a steel chair from under the ring. Dagger gets back into the ring and he holds it behind his head aiming for Hardy. The ref grabs the chair and throws it out of the ring. Dagger starts to argue with the ref again and the ref threatens to disqualify him.

LPM: Dagger doesn’t even care about this match anymore he just wants to beat the living hell out of Neon Hardy, and I don’t blame him.

MK: Well that’s stupid your number one priority in XCL should be to win matches.

Neon Hardy gets to his feet and Dagger turns around from arguing with ref and Neon Hardy hits him with a huge Super Kick and Dagger falls to the floor. Neon Hardy climbs to the top of the turnbuckle. He stands on the top then jumps forward going for a frog splash and Dagger puts his knees up. Hardy goes crashing into Dagger’s knees and collapses on the floor. Dagger gets up slowly as does Hardy. Hardy gets to his feet first still holding his chest in pain. Dagger takes a few steps towards Hardy and Hardy nails him with an RKO. Hardy rolls him over and goes for a pin. 1…2… Kick Out! Neon jumps to his feet and is obviously frustrated. He runs against the ropes then towards Dagger and jumps into the air and hits a devastating Leg Drop. Hardy covers again and the ref counts the pin again. 1…2…3!

Ashley: Here is your winner Neon Hardy.

***I Don’t Wanna Stop plays***

Neon hardy starts to celebrate the win by running around the ring and giving all the fans high fives.

MK: Just look at the energy Neon Hardy has, he is a great addition to any company.

LPM: I just don’t like him, plain and simple. No clue why, I just don’t.

Neon Hardy goes to the back as Black Dagger slowly walks to the back after he gets up.

MK: I don't know why you don't like him.

LPM: Well, I have no answer, because I don't know. Let's just say there's something about him that bothers me.

MK: Can we at least agree that Daywalker and his open challenge is something to look forward to?

LPM: Well of course. He brings in only the best and brightest to face him for this challenge. I'm surprised it hasn't made the main event yet.

***Infra-red plays***

Daywalker walks to the ring and takes the mic away from Ashley before she can announce him. The fans immediately begin to boo and shout things at him. He smirks around at them all before speaking.

Daywalker: I will announce myself thank you very much. I am the greatest athlete to ever grace the ring of XCL, the only currently undefeated star…I am Daywalker. And I am here once again to present to you my open challenge.

A few moments pass before Karl Adkisson appears on the stage to the fans’ ovation. He smiles at a few of them before bringing a mic to his mouth and starting to walk slowly down the ramp to meet Daywalker.

Karl: Let’s qualify that statement shall we? You are undefeated, that is true. But I believe that so am I. You had only one legitimate opponent, so I don’t really think that is much to brag about. I say you prove your worth in this little open challenge nonsense, take on a real opponent. Someone like me, I accept your challenge.

Daywalker: I don’t think I like your attitude….wait, what’s your name again?

LPM: Fruitcake.

MK: Oh shut up.

Daywalker: Well, it doesn’t matter what you call yourself. The fact remains that I already had someone accept my challenge tonight. You’ll have to wait your turn.

Karl: My turn is now.

Daywalker: No its not. Now if you don’t mind, I have a match to get to.

Karl: Oh I will get myself a match against you, show you what a real competitor is. Mark my words on that.

He turns and walks backstage, shaking his head.

***The Way I Am…by Ingrid Michaelson hits***

MK: What the hell?

LPM: No one on our roster has this entrance.

A man wearing a Yankees jersey walks out onto the stage and starts toward the ramp. He stops for a moment to do a front for the fans a bit, then continues.

Daywalker: Allow me to introduce my opponent…hailing from The Ghetto, New York. He is Dart Lance!

MK: Oh this is just pathetic.

LPM: Interesting, I’ve never heard of this guy before.

MK: Haven’t you? Really? Dart...Dash. A lance is a blade. Come on, this is not rocket science.

LPM: Hmmm...interesting conspiracy theory.

Lance gets into the ring, and the bell sounds to start the match. Lane on the immediate offensive, he bounces off the ropes and goes for a flying lariat, but hits a brick wall. Daywalker doesn't so much as budge, and laughs. Lance shrugs and goes up the turnbuckle, and Daywalker patiently lets him. Lance off the top rope with a cross-body and Daywalker catches him mid-air! He swings around for a sit-out powerbomb. Daywalker hoists him up into a fireman's carry, stalks towards the corner and tosses him right out of the ring. The ref begins to count him out….one…….two.

MK: Something tells me it just might be about over.

LPM: Well, who could have guessed that?

MK: Anyone.

Five…..six. Lance slowly gets to his feet and rolls back into the ring. Daywalker hits his Spyke DDT and makes the cover. One, two, three.

MK: Am I the only one getting tired of these blatant jabs at our competition and the predictable nature of these challenges?

LPM: I don’t know what you’re talking about, this Lance guy seems to have a lot of potential. I hope we see him again.

MK: That is just so sad. It really is.
Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
steffiebaby140

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/25/08   Adrenaline Results-08/25/08 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 8:18 pm

MK: Hey Master, do you know what time it is?

LPM: Its....

MK: Wait, don't answer that. I've had enough of your sarcasm for one night. I'll just tell you, its main event time.

Ashley: The following match is scheduled for one fall.

***Light My Fire by The Doors Plays***

Ashley: Making his way to the ring from New York City, weighing in at 210 pounds, "The Messianic One" Bolton Stevens!

Bolton walks out from the back looking confident and smirks at the crowd.

MK: Okay let’s be honest, he looks confident and he is a bit of a dark fellow but shouldn’t he be worried, to say the least? I mean his team is banished from Ring Side he has to take on the Champ one on one. And by the way what does Messianic mean? Sounds like a Bondage Ritual.

LPM: Why would he be worried? He is a great competitor and can go toe to toe with the best of them. This match is going to show it. He doesn’t need a team, but it’s great to have one just in case. And lastly you idiot Messianic primarily means of the Messiah as in XCL is lucky to have someone sent straight from the Messiah to save us from people like Steve Storme and Cal.

Bolton ignores the boos as they grow louder as he walks down to the ring. Bolton climbs into the ring and he walks to the middle and he laughs as the crowd continues to boo him.

***Ladies and Gentleman by Saliva blares over the speakers***

Ashley: And the XCL Champion, from Long Beach, California, weighing in at 275 pounds Callumomac!

Callumomac bursts out from backstage holding the XCL Championship over his head as the crowd goes absolutely wild. Bolton stands in the middle of the ring staring at Cal and not moving an inch waiting for him to get to the ring.

MK: He looks ready to go here and you have to know that having Kumanga and Ricky Reynolds banned from ringside is a huge relief for him. He won’t have to be looking over his shoulder and can just wrestle his match.

LPM: I think that’s stupid! You should always expect the unexpected and be ready to fight one or more people. It just shows you are a better champ. Having them banned just means that he can’t handle the pressure of being a Champion.

Cal walks down to the ring giving the fans high fives. He gets to the ring and Bolton is still giving him a cold stare as Cal runs towards the ring and slides in and gets directly into the face of Bolton. Bolton stands his ground and does not back out. Cal runs to the turnbuckle and holds the XCL Championship with one hand over his head and looks back at Bolton. Cal jumps down and hands the belt to the ref. Cal starts to warm up for his match and leans against the ropes as Bolton just stands motionless.

LPM: Look how focused Bolton is, he is ready for this match and is getting into the head of Cal by staring him down. You have to know that Cal is starting to get a bit worried.

MK: So now Cal is worried? He is the XCL Champion he can handle these situations even if people like you have no faith in him.

The ref looks at both men and starts the match. Bolton and Cal walk around the ring staying away from each other. Both come to the middle and hook up. Cal gets the better of him and places him in a headlock. Cal keeps making the hold tighter trying to get Bolton down to the floor. Bolton stays on his feet and then falls to the floor and nails Cal with a Jawbreaker. Cal stays on his feet holding his Jaw in pain as Bolton quickly gets back to his feet. Bolton runs towards Cal and nails him with a running forearm smash directly to the jaw where Cal was hit before. Cal falls to the floor and still holds his Jaw while Bolton quickly covers him. 1…2… Kick Out!

MK: He was going for the quick win and he just couldn’t pick it up there it will take more to put the XCL Champion Callumomac away.

Bolton tries to lift Cal back to his feet but Cal punches him in the midsection. Bolton backs up in pain but keeps trying to lift him. Cal responds with another punch directly to the Jaw. Bolton turns around and backs away and Cal is able to get to his feet. Cal waits for him to turn around as Bolton is facing the ropes and the crowd. Bolton slowly turns around as Cal kicks him directly in the midsection as Bolton bends over in pain. Cal quickly hooks his arm around Bolton’s head then falls back and nails him with a devastating DDT that drives Bolton’s head right into the mat. Cal gets directly back to his feet and waits for Bolton to get up. Bolton slowly gets back to his feet and Cal has him scouted. Cal hooks him in for a Belly to Belly suplex and tosses him over his head and into the air and Bolt comes crashing down directly on his head and is in obvious pain. Cal covers him and the ref quickly goes for the pin. 1…2…Kick Out!

LPM: Talk about resilience! His head must be in a lot of pain and was still able to power out of a pin. That is what I call some serious strength.

MK: I have to agree a lot of people would have been out after a combination like that.

Cal looks mad as he gets back to his feet and pulls Bolton up by the head. Cal Irish Whips him into the ropes and Bolton jumps at the ropes and does springboard backflip off the rope and takes out Cal with a Stylin DDT. Cal is laying on the floor and Bolton quickly gets back to his feet. Bolton sees Cal is getting up and he stands behind him. Cal gets to his feet and turns around and Bolton nails him with a dropkick to the face. Bolton quickly goes for a cover and the ref counts it 1…2…Kick out! Bolton looks at the ref and the ref puts up two fingers. Bolton gets back to his feet. Cal is still on the floor so Bolton runs towards the turnbuckle and jumps to the top rope. Bolton goes for a Moonsault and Cal rolls out of the way and Bolton crashes down to the floor and nails the floor. Cal jumps to his feet and waits for Bolton to get up. Bolton crawls over towards the turnbuckle and uses it to pull himself up. Bolton is standing in the turnbuckle as Cal starts to run at him full speed. Cal lowers his head to Spear him and Bolton falls to the floor and Cal spears the turnbuckle and his arm goes crashing into the steel ring post.

MK: That was a smart move by Bolton there to stay out of harms way and let Cal take the punishment.

LPM: It was smart move and it shows his ring presence and how smart he actually is. He knows how to keep himself from being put out by one move by avoiding them.

Bolton stands up and sees Cal in the turnbuckle. Bolton hits his back with a low dropkick. Cal goes smashing into the post again and then falls to the floor. Bolton grabs him by the head and lifts him up to his feet. Cal is still out of it and Bolton tosses him outside of the ring and Cal goes crashing down and hits the floor and lands on his arm that hit the ring post. The ref begins to count him out as Cal uses the barricade to pull himself to his feet. 1…2…3…4 Cal is on his feet as he is walking towards the ring Bolton runs towards the ropes and goes for a suicide dive. Cal quickly side steps out of the way and Bolton’s head goes crashing into the floor. The ref begins to count them both out. 1…2 Cal picks up Bolton and rolls him into the ring 3…4… Cal gets into the ring and the ref stops the count. Bolton starts to get back to his feet again and Cal grabs him by the arm and Irish Whips Bolton into the turnbuckle. Cal goes to run at him and Bolton puts both of his legs up and kicks Cal directly in the jaw. Cal spins around and when he turns back around towards Bolton, Bolton nails him with his Showtime, Superkick. Cal falls to the ground and Bolton covers him 1…2…Cal puts his leg on the bottom rope and the ref notices it. Bolton is still covering Cal and the ref is telling him to get up. Bolton gets to his feet and pulls Cal up to his feet. Bolton grabs him by the arm and tries to Irish Whip Cal into the ropes but Cal reverses it and when Bolton runs toward shim nails him with a huge Spinebuster that leaves Bolton laid out on the floor.

MK: That was a huge spinebuster and Cal is taking back control in this match.

LPM: Bolton still has a chance he has been fighting back this entire match and going toe to toe there is no way he will let it slip away now.

Cal gets right back to his feet and start to stalk Bolton. Bolton slowly gets to his feet and is not able to get up right away. Bolton gets one foot on the floor and is leaning on one knee. Bolton gets to a standing position. Bolton stumbles a little bit and takes a step towards Cal. Cal lifts him on his shoulders and then throws him into the air as much as he can. Cal nails a Sian Cutter and Bolton lays motionless on the floor. Cal covers Bolton and the ref counts it 1…2…3!

***Ladies and Gentleman by Saliva plays***

Ashley: The winner of the match and your XCL Champion Callumomac!

MK: Unless I’m wrong and I don’t think I am, I think Cal gained a little respect for Bolton right there. They went back and forth in a great battle and Bolton didn’t need to send in for reinforcements.

LPM: Yeah I guess your right, but seriously who would want the respect of a guy like Callumomac.

Cal is handed his championship and he starts to celebrate. Ricky Reynolds starts sprinting down to ringside and slides into the ring and is followed by Kumanga. Ricky starts throwing punches and Cal is able to block some and return them but Kumanga clubs him in the back with his arm and Cal falls to the floor. Kumanga holds him up and Ricky Reynolds nails him with a Belly to Belly suplex and Cal falls on his head. Bolton slides out of the ring and takes a chair from ringside as the ref tries to stop him but Bolton threatens to hit him and the ref backs off. Bolton lays the chair in the middle of the ring as Kumanga lifts up Cal. Kumanga nails him with a devastating Alabama Slam and planting Cal’s back directly on the chair. Cal is hurting pretty bad as Ricky Reynolds and Kumanga lift him up again. Ricky and Kumanga hold Cal in position for a Fame-Asser. Bolton shouts some things and they bring him closer to the ropes. Bolton climbs to the top rope of the turnbuckle and nails Cal with a Super Fame-Asser.

LPM: Super New York Minute! Bolton just took out the XCL Champion Callumomac!

MK: Yeah with two guys to hold him still, I can’t believe that impresses you.

***Git Up by D12 plays***

Ricky is about to pick up Cal again but sees Steve sprinting towards the ring and Bolton, Kumanga, and Ricky slide out of the ring as Steve runs in and starts yelling at them. Steve checks on Cal as Kumanga, Bolton, and Ricky walk back up the entrance ramp. Kumanga and Ricky hold Bolton’s arms up as Steve tries to help Cal up.

MK: That’s just terrible they blatantly just broke the rules of the match.

LPM: Unless I’m wrong it looked like the match was over. And I don’t think I am wrong.

Steve puts Cal arm over his shoulder and helps him out of the ring. Steve grabs the XCL Championship and puts it over Cal’s shoulder as they walk to the back.
Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
steffiebaby140

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/25/08   Adrenaline Results-08/25/08 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 8:19 pm

MK: It may have been after the match but that still doesn't make it right. But with the drama cleared from the ring, let’s make way for Flair3, who apparently has decided to make his big statement.

LPM: I can’t wait to hear it. Maybe he’s coming out of the closet or something.

MK: Remind me why you have a job again?

The camera swings around to the ring, where Flair 3 is standing alone with a mic. The crowd goes silent in anticipation of what he has to say.

Flair3: I am not sure how many of these rumors have been made public, but there have been several in recent weeks. I am here to address one. There have been whispers around the locker room. Whispers that I am retiring, or being fired, or quitting…the terminology hardly matters. I have one thing to say and that is….

He stops as the crowd begins to snicker and gesture at him. He looks around for a moment for the source of their amusement. Ashley, also snickering a bit, steps into the ring and whispers in his ear, pointing downward. Flair3 looks down to find little Flair making his presence undoubtedly known and immediately his hand flies to his crotch to cover himself.

Flair3: I mean, uh…I am not going to be leaving until I am champion, no sooner. And even then, I have no intention of leaving. So all these, um, rumors are entirely unfounded.

LPM: I wonder who gave the dog a bone?

MK: That's just…..vulgar.

LPM: But funny.

***Bitch begins to play through the arena***

The general manager rushes out on stage, looking angry. She has a mic of her own, she puts a hand on her hip and glares at Flair3, who is still desperately trying to cover up and blushing with embarrassment.

Kinney: What the hell do you think you’re doing out here? Making a mockery of my show with this obscene display? First I hear you want to walk out of me, now you try and insult this show! How dare you! Flair3, those rumors will prove to be very founded right about now. You are fired, for this profane, and disgusting show you’re putting on.

Flair3: This is hardly my fault. I am doing nothing intentionally….I can’t explain what is going on here…I just….

He is cut off as footage of K_mo slipping something into his drink at the beginning of the evening plays on the screen. He looks more and more angry as the video continues. As it ends K_mo steps onto the stage with the general manager, laughing and grinning around at the audience whose laughter has increased tenfold.

LPM: I guess we know what K_mo was slipping Flair3 now don’t we? If only he could find a woman that he doesn’t have to pay for, he could have a great time tonight.

MK: Oh yeah, its hilarious, getting the man fired. But it looks like Flair3 it having none of it.

Flair3 drops his mic and sprints up the ramp and throws a punch at K_mo. It connects and he stumbles backward before returning the punch. The two exchange blows as the general manager backs a safe distance away from the scene. Officials rush up to try and separate the two, but quickly back off before they get pulled into the scuffle themselves. Flair3 hits an uppercut that rocks K_mo and forces him backward. K_mo quickly sweeps the man’s feet out from under him and locks him in a figure four leglock before he can recover. Flair3 desperately tries to escape the hold.

MK: If this was a match, I daresay he would have tapped by now.

LPM: But we both know it isn’t. And K_mo looks determined to humiliate Flair3 as much as possible. In addition to losing him a job.

K_mo tightens the hold as Flair3 continues to struggle. Finally he stops fighting and waits for K_mo to release him, tears rolling down his cheeks. K_mo releases him and stand, trading a smile with the general manager, and kicks Flair3 in the side before leaving the ring area.

LPM: Now that is the way to end a show. Its about time something good happened. I wonder if Ms. Kinney will stand by her decision to fire Flair3? I hope so.

MK: I guess we will find out, but I daresay this might have been a setup from the beginning. Regardless, we are out of time. Don’t forget to join us on Sunday for the first new-XCL PPV, Heatwave Heaven. The main event, Callumomac vs Ricky Reynolds for the XCL Championship. And of course we’ll be back next Monday with all the after PPV action.

LPM: Of course we will. So for XCL, I am the Latin Passion Master, with the Macho King….goodnight!
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
StuffOfLegends

Male
Number of posts : 1012
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : WWE
Favorite Wrestlers : Jeff Hardy, Mike Quackenbush

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/25/08   Adrenaline Results-08/25/08 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 8:30 pm

LPM: I wonder who gave the dog a bone?

Yeah that is the quote of the year.

Great show. And Dart Lance jobbing? He had such a bright future. Coming from the Ghetto.
Back to top Go down
Rated PG
ROH World Champion
Rated PG

Male
Number of posts : 913
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : WWE and ROH
Favorite Wrestlers : Christian Vulture Squad Edge AJ Styles, Raven, Shelton Benjamin John Morrison Randy Orton and LAX
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/25/08   Adrenaline Results-08/25/08 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 8:53 pm

Awesome show. I loved Flair3's "announcement" and Dart Lance. Keep doing these parodies, they're hilarious!
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male
Number of posts : 915
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : ROH/WWE/TNA
Favorite Wrestlers : Edge, Orton, Joe, Homicide, MVP, Styles, Morrison, Punk, JBL, Ted Hart, Danielson, Steenerico, Evans
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/25/08   Adrenaline Results-08/25/08 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 8:57 pm

ROG will have its revenge soon...very soon...

Great show, though.
Back to top Go down
Mattitude Follower
Mattitude Follower

Male
Number of posts : 1534
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : WCW/WSX
Favorite Wrestlers : Shawn Michaels, Christian Cage, Scott Hall, Chris Jericho, X-Pac, Raven, Brock Lesnar and Sting
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/25/08   Adrenaline Results-08/25/08 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 6:06 am

LMAO, steff you wrote out my Flair3 announcement to perfection. Burial of the freakin century! Great job. The rest of the show was pretty entertaining too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
AWA World Heavyweight Champion
C-Makaveli

Male
Number of posts : 1542
Favorite Wrestlers : The Rock , Steve Austin , Big Show , Y2J , Undertaker , Triple H , HBK , Ric Flair , MVP ,Mr Kennedy
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/25/08   Adrenaline Results-08/25/08 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 6:13 am

Who Gave The Dog a Bone lmao
Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
steffiebaby140

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/25/08   Adrenaline Results-08/25/08 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:06 am

Mattitude Follower wrote:
LMAO, steff you wrote out my Flair3 announcement to perfection. Burial of the freakin century! Great job. The rest of the show was pretty entertaining too. Very Happy

Well I tried to do your idea justice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
StuffOfLegends

Male
Number of posts : 1012
Favorite Wrestlers : Jeff Hardy, Mike Quackenbush

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/25/08   Adrenaline Results-08/25/08 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:50 pm

***The Way I Am…by Ingrid Michaelson hits***

BTW that is actually good song. And I like the name Dart Lance... he needs to be avenged! Razz
Back to top Go down
lukewittyere
Independent Wrestler
lukewittyere

Male
Number of posts : 159
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : wwe
Favorite Wrestlers : Kane, Kaz,Kofi kingston,TAKER

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/25/08   Adrenaline Results-08/25/08 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:10 pm

Good show Lol at the flair segment but black dagger jobbing where is my lawer just kidding well done neon i will get you back.
Back to top Go down
whychriswhy
WWE World Tag Team Champion
whychriswhy

Male
Number of posts : 492
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : ROH
Favorite Wrestlers : Nigel McGuinness
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/25/08   Adrenaline Results-08/25/08 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:10 pm

Good show, very...um.....intriguing? announcement, good creativity MF, please go work for WWE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bolton
Independent Wrestler
Bolton

Male
Number of posts : 119
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : None, lulz
Favorite Wrestlers : Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, The Rock, Chris Jericho, Edge, Keiji Mutoh, Jushin Thunder Liger
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/25/08   Adrenaline Results-08/25/08 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 12:57 am

Ending of the year, nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/25/08   Adrenaline Results-08/25/08 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adrenaline Results-08/25/08
Page 1 of 1