Wrestling Unleashed 2.0

The Fastest Rising Wrestling Forum on the Net.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Meltdown 9/1 Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stl311
TNA X Division Champion

Male
Number of posts : 260
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : ECW
Favorite Wrestlers : Bam Bam, Burchill, Balls Mahoney, and Super Dragon
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Meltdown 9/1 Results   Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:10 pm

A camera zooms around a jampacked arena in Boston Mass.

"Last Resort" blares through the speakers as the camera finally stops in front of the announce table.

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the TD Banknorth Center in Boston Mass. I'm Percy Chapman along side my broadcast partner Trent Heart. Trent we have one hell of a card in front of us, including the debut of Cougar Claire!

Great, another broad on the roster. Do we have anything really good on the card tonight?

We do have an interesting encounter tonight between Randy Rampage and the new addition to the roster in STL. STL is a big man who is ready to rumble at all times, he has Randy Rampage tonight. We know Randy no showed last week, but why would STL be over here to face him?

I'm guessing Mr. Simou had the right price for the big man.

Well let's get on with the action!

"Eye of The Tiger" plays through the speakers as Cougar Claire comes out through the curtain to a loud crowd reaction.

Weighing in tonight at 75kg, this is Cougar Claire!!!

Claire gets in the ring and her music is quickly cut off by the sound of "With the fire" and a loud sound of boos

This means only one man...

And her opponent tonight weighs in a 225 and is standing 6'1 he is The Jerichoholic!

Jericholic slides in the ring as the ref pats him down

DING DING DING

The two circle around the ring before locking up. Jerichoholic gets Claire in a headlock as she backs him into the corner and knees him to the stomach a couple of times before leaning his head back and delivering a hard chop to his chest. Jerichoholic screams in pain before Claire chops him again. Jerichoholic grabs Claire and throws her into the corner before delivering 3 hard shots to the face.

Wow such violence out of these two, this could be the start of a beautiful rivalry.

As beautiful as Claire is, there will be nothing beautiful about this match or any others to follow it.

Jerichoholic whips Claire into the corner and splashes into her, when she bounces out of the corner he quickly locks her into a snap suplex. He locks in a headlock on her afterwards as Claire fights to breathe. The ref asks Claire if she wants to quit, she shakes her head and continues to fight as the crowd gets behind her.

The crowd chants "Claire, Claire, Claire"

Claire begins to get up to her feet as she elbows Jerichoholic in the stomach before giving bouncing off the ropes and nailing a clothesline on him. She attemps a pin 1...2.. but Jerichoholic kicks out at 2. Claire begins throwing hard forearms onto Jerichoholics face. Claire bounces off the ropes and delievers a hard legdrop onto Jerichoholic.

Wow Claire, is coming off like a house of fire!

A blind dog with find a bone every now and then

Oh would you stop, admit Claire has some great abilities in the ring.

She has some great assets that's for sure.

While Claire is firing up the crowd, Jerichoholic goes for the roll up 1...2.. Claire kicks out at 2. Claire gets up as the same time as Jerichoholic as both of them come charging at each other. Both of them get knocked down and the ref begins to start the 10 count.

Both combatants are down!!!

Claire gets back to her feet as Jerichoholic gets up to his knees and Claire delivers The Break Down. Claire goes to go for the pin until JT Commons slides in the ring and begins to stomp on Claire. The bell rings as both Jerichoholic and JT Commons stand up Claire and throw her into the ropes nailing a double clothesline.

Your Winner by Disqualification, Cougar Claire!

"Eye of the Tiger" plays but JT Commons locks in a Boston Crab as Jerichoholic taunts Claire. Just then Kastro Makaveli comes into the ring with a chair and begins swinging as Jerichoholic and JT Commons slides out of the ring and begin to walk back up the ramp. Kastro checks on Claire as he stares down her attackers.

Claire gets the win but at what cost?

That is why women don't have a place in wrestling.

Oh would you stop it...wait I just got word that Kastro Makaveli and JT Commons are facing off next!!!!

What? That isn't right, those two are having a rap battle at NOG II!?!?

The show cuts to commercial

The show comes back on air and “Striken” By disturbed hits. JT Commons comes out from behind the curtain.

The following match is scheduled for one fall, Introducing first from Boston MA and weighing in tonight at 225lbs. He is JT Commons.

JT starts to walk down the ramp.

Welcome back folks to another exciting edition of Meltdown. As you can tell JT is coming down to the ring and I believe he is taking on Kastro Makalevi so it should be a very even playing field.

What are you talking about Percy; JT will destroy Kastro tonight without a doubt.

JT enters the ring as “Hit em up” by Tupac hits. Kastro Makalevi comes down the ramp to screaming fans.

And his opponent from Long beach California and weighing in at 220 Lbs. Kastro Makalevi.

Kastro enters the ring to screaming fans. Both men are in the ring and the bell sounds.

Ding – Ding – Ding

Both men lock up straight away and Kastro gets the advantage. He runs JT into the ropes and on the rebound he goes for a shoulder block and it prevails on JT. JT rolls out of the ring as soon as he hits the floor. He gets to his feet on the outside and slams the apron in frustration. Kastro starts to smirk as the ref is counting. JT tells the fans to “F**K OFF” as Kastro is encouraging the fans. Ed Richards reaches 7 and JT kicks the stairs out of there place and slides back into the ring. JT gets to his feet and both men lock up again. Kastro starts to get overpowered but then JT goes to trip Kastro over but Kastro predicts it and jumps the swipe. He then clotheslines JT to the mat. JT then slides out of the ring once again and gets angry.

God damn it, Give JT a break.

What in a wrestling match, Sorry Trent but who in hell would do that.

JT parades around the ring in fury. He stops as Ed Richards is at four and starts to head up the ramp. Kastro gets out the ring quickly as Ed Richards starts the count again. Kastro eventually reaches JT but as soon as he does JT turns around and hits a powerful uppercut. As the fans get negative towards JT he picks up Kastro and drags him back into the ring. JT elaborates and then picks up Kastro. JT then lifts up Kastro and hits a well performed Vertical Suplex. As Kastro squirms around the ring JT climbs up on the second rope. Eventually Kastro stops and JT jumps off the second rope and delivers a flying knee drop. Kastro bounces around in pain as JT gets to his feet and grabs Kastro by the head. He pulls him into his arm and hits DDT.

Well, that escalated quite quickly, Just like that and the match turns around.

See Percy, It just proves that it is fact; JT Commons is so much better then Kastro Makalevi.

Are you kidding me, I haven’t even heard a three count yet so how can you tell?

JT then Picks up Kastro and puts him in a piledriver position. He attempts for the piledriver but Kastro counters it by flipping JT over his back. Kastro then grabs the grounded JT and applies a Headlock. JT squirms a little until he reaches a rope. Kastro releases the hold straight away. JT gets up and both men lock up. JT gets control and hits a scoop slam on Kastro. He then goes for a pinfall yet Kastro kicks out at 1. Kastro Jumps up as Jt looks at him in fear. JT then runs over to him and goes for a clothesline but Kastro counters it into a Samoan Drop. Kastro then picks up JT and runs him into the ropes. On the rebound Kastro Hits a spinebuster on JT. As the crowd go Crazy Kastro Picks up JT and hoists him up on his shoulders. He goes for the Razors edge but JT fights it off. JT lands on his feet and then goes for a clothesline on Kastro. Kastro see’s the clothesline and kicks JT in the gut before he connects with it. Kastro then shrugs his shoulders to the crowd and hits a stunner. The crowd goes crazy.

Ohh My, Kastro with no hype hits a beautiful stunner on JT Commons.

Ohh No!

Then Kastro Covers JT Commons for a pinfall. 1…2…3.

Here is your winner by pinfall, Kastro Makalevi.

Kastro gets his hand raised by Ed Richards as he taunts to the fans.

We will be right back folks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stl311
TNA X Division Champion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 9/1 Results   Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:13 pm

The show cuts to advertisements.

Claire
Backstage member

The show comes back on air and Cougar is in her dressing room. Recovering from her match. Then the door knocks.

Come in!

Then a backstage lady comes in with a basket of flowers.

Hey, Claire. These just came for you.

Claire grabs the flowers and reads the letter.

To my love, I loved you in the ring tonight.

Love from your secret admirer.

Claire gets a weird look on her face!

Who gave you these?

Im not sure they were on my desk.

The backstage worker exits the dressing room as Claire throws the flowers on the ground and rests her head on her hands.

The camera goes over to Percy and Trent.

It is now time for our Main Event. I can't believe the GM would allow such a match to occur tonight.

Well you can't really do to much about it, so why don't we go to our ring announcer to tell us the rules?

The camera zooms to the center of the ring where both combatants are seen collared to each other. There is a dog house in the corner as well as a bone and a bowl in the ring. Both men stare each other down as the announcer begins to speak.

The Rules of this match are simple. You can only win by pinfall and it is a No Disqualification Match. Both men will be chained to each other with a dog collar around each others necks. The match will begin when the bell rings.

DING DING DING

Rampage and STL circle around the ring as Randy gets as far back he can before STL jerks the chain and puts him down with a clothesline. Randy begins crawling around as STL wraps the chain around Randy's neck and begins to choke him out. Rampage crawls to the bowl and smashes it over STL's head. STL is busted open from the metal dog bowl and both men are laying down in the middle of the ring.

STL is busted open, and I'm not really sure what to say about this match.

MORE VIOLENCE!!!

Both men are down on their knees and begins trading blows before Rampage locks in the headlock on STL before sending a couple of stiff shots on STL's bloody forehead. Randy begins choking STL with the chain as he brings him up by his neck and bounces off the ropes and nails a clothesline. He goes for the pin 1...2.. STL kicks out. Randy pulls STL up by his hair and headbutts him back down to the canvas. Rampage continues to headbutt STL causing the blood to pour out of his head. Rampage then tosses STL into the dog house and climbs up to the top rope, but STL jerks the chain and causes Rampage to break his nose as blood pours out. STL picks up the bone and the bowl and places the bowl over Randy's head before striking it with the bone as Randy falls back down to the mat.

Good god, these two are fighting like a couple of...

Dogs?

Thanks partner, so what do you think about this match so far?

Well it looks like we're going to have a lot of blood, which is always a good thing.

STL picks up Randy and gives him a stiff DDT and goes for the pin 1...2.. but Rampage kicks out. STL picks Randy up and gives him a body slam before bouncing off the ropes and giving him a knee drop. He picks up Randy and gives him a fisherman suplex going for another pin 1...2.. but Randy kicks out again. STL hog ties Randy's legs with the chain and goes to catapult Rampage in the corner but Rampage grabs STL's neck and gives him a neckbreaker before untying his legs and going to the top rope and hitting a leg drop before going for a pin on STL. 1...2.. but STL kicks out. Randy tosses STL over the top rope and begins choking him over the top rope. STL begins to turn colors as he reaches out to a fan with a crutch, the fan hands him a crutch and STL cracks Rampage over the head with it before handing the crutch back to the fan.

Wow, that is using your resources.

I guess he didn't have a leg to stand on eh?

STL gets back in the ring and picks up Rampage, he moves over the dog house and places Randy on top of it. STL climbs up to the top rope and jerks Randy up with the chain before stomping him back down onto the dog house causing it to collapse.

THE CURB STOMP, WHAT AN INNOVATIVE WAY TO USE IT!!!!

YES MORE VIOLENCE!!!

All of the sudden the lights go out and you hear two loud chair shots. And the lights come back on with both men knocked out arms across each other. The ref counts both men down for a pin and the match ends.

Ladies and Gentlemen, since both men have pinned each other this match has been declared a DRAW!!

The two bloody men try to get up, both of them have spraypaint on their. On STL's back is a Giant D and on Randy Rampage's back is a giant C.

What the hell is going on around here?

I don't know but that is all the time we have for Meltdown this week folks!

What the hell?

HA I GOT THE LAST LINE THIS TIME!!!

The camera cuts off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rated PG
ROH World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 913
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : WWE and ROH
Favorite Wrestlers : Christian Vulture Squad Edge AJ Styles, Raven, Shelton Benjamin John Morrison Randy Orton and LAX
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 9/1 Results   Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:46 pm

I hate to say it, but this was a very dissapointing Meltdown. I know I've been down on you lately STL, but this was just so poorly written.

What about the eight man tag you had planned? The two segments. Quite frankly, this didn't even seem like Meltdown as it had nothing to do with the current storylines. You really need to do better next week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SamoanEmo
TNA X Division Champion

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 9/1 Results   Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:06 am

yeh i'm not very impressed either STL.This could really improve
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stl311
TNA X Division Champion

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 9/1 Results   Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:00 am

SamoanEmo wrote:
yeh i'm not very impressed either STL.This could really improve

does that mean you volunteer to help too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SamoanEmo
TNA X Division Champion

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 9/1 Results   Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:56 pm

ooh i'm sorry if that burned man but i'm just speaking out as a reader.And no i'm not volunteering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 9/1 Results   

Back to top Go down

Meltdown 9/1 Results
Page 1 of 1