Wrestling Unleashed 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Unleashed 2.0

The Fastest Rising Wrestling Forum on the Net.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warzone Results 06/04/08

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
StuffOfLegends

Male
Number of posts : 1012
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : WWE
Favorite Wrestlers : Jeff Hardy, Mike Quackenbush
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Warzone Results 06/04/08 Empty
PostSubject: Warzone Results 06/04/08   Warzone Results 06/04/08 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:43 pm

Percy Chapman-Red
Trent Heart-Green
Ed Richards-Violet
Steve Storme=Blue
Beth Storme=Orange

The Warzone theme echoes through the arena as the fans leap to their feet in thunderous applause. We join the announce team, who are talking quietly to each other. They turn to the camera.

Welcome once again ladies and gentlemen to the premier show on Wednesday nights. And what a show we have for you this evening.

It is surely not a show to be missed. We have a fantastic women’s tag match. Rated PG will be addressing the recent actions of Alcatraz.

Of course we can’t forget our main event WWEfan vs Rated PG. That is a must see to be sure. But right now let’s get this show started off right with Curtis Brown and Claude Baker

Both men had their debut matches last week on Warzone. One with a win and one with a loss. Should be an interesting match.

Straight to the bank by 50 Cent hits and the fans start to cheer for Curtis as he walks out.

This is your opening contest and is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring first from Galway, Ireland, Curtis Brown!

Curtis walks down to the ring giving all the fans high fives before he gets into the ring. Curtis enters the ring and stands in the middle of the ring.

Curtis lost last week and he will have the chance to make it up here.

For once I agree with you, Curtis has another shot to prove himself in Warzone.

The Final Countdown by Europe hits and Claude explodes out of the back with a huge smile on his face.

Making his way to the ring from Paradise City, Claude “Countdown” Baker

Well this man is coming off a win and it seems like the crowd isn’t taking too well to him.

Your right but who cares what they think? They are all too stupid to know anything about wrestling.

There are scattered boos throughout the arena as Claude walks down to the ring ignoring the fans with an evil smirk on his face. He slides into the ring and walks up to Curtis.

The ref starts the match and instantly Claude starts to work on Curtis nailing him with continuous punches to the face. Curtis is able to block one punch but Claude nails him with a punch to the midsection. Claude then hits a quick DDT and lays Curtis out on the ground. Claude starts to stomp on Curtis as he is down. Curtis starts to get to his feet and Curtis tries to punch Claude in the midsection to stop the assault. Curtis nails one punch directly into the midsection of Claude. Claude backs up for a second. Curtis runs against the ropes to gain momentum then runs towards Clause to try and knock him down with a shoulder block but fails to knock Claude down. Curtis falls to the floor after he collides with Claude. Claude goes for a quick pin and the ref starts to count it. 1…2… Kick Out

He almost picked up the victory right there just by overpowering Curtis.

That is true Curtis needs to be more careful.

Claude backs of Curtis and lets him get to his feet. Curtis gets one knee on the ground and one foot on the floor. He gets to a full standing position and Claude kicks him in the midsection. Curtis bends over in pain. Claude runs back against the ropes then towards Curtis and nails him with a swinging neckbreaker. Curtis is laid out in the middle of the ring. Claude grabs one of Curtis’s legs and locks him into a Figure Four lock. Curtis is in obvious pain.

That move is called Prisoners In Paradise and it is taking it’s toll on Curtis.

I’m not sure if Curtis will be able to last much longer with that move locked in.

Claude keeps the pressure on Curtis’s legs. Curtis tries to pull himself closer to the ropes behind him. Curtis slowly moves closer to the ropes and finally gets one hand on the ropes. The ref tells Claude to break the hold but Claude ignores the instructions. The audience erupts in boos towards Claude as the ref starts to count to five on Claude. 1…2…3…4… Claude lets go of the hold and Curtis grabs the ropes trying to get away from Claude. Curtis uses the ropes for leverage to pull himself to his feet. Curtis is looking out into the crowd. He turns around to walk towards Claude but Claude lifts him up and puts him in a position for a Piledriver. Claude nails The Final Countdown and Curtis is motionless in the center of the ring. Claude covers Curtis and the ref counts it. 1…2…3

Here is your winner Claude "Countdown" Baker!

The Final Countdown hits and the the fans begin to boo him as he celebrates the win.

Claude is showing his worth here on Warzone in a decisive victory over Curtis.

He used cheap move and you know it, he completely ignored the ref.

He did what he had to do and he got the win.

Claude kicks the arm of Curtis on his way out of the ring. Claude walks to the back as Curtis slowly gets up and realizes what happened and walks to the back holding his head in pain. The camera pans backstage to the interview area where Callumomac, Steve Storme and Beth Storme are all sitting on a table and conversing quietly. Several arena workers bustle around the room, preparing for the interview later. Steve leans over to Cal, and claps him on the shoulder.

Listen man, I got something to discuss privately with my little sister. You mind taking a walk for a minute.

Cal looks suspiciously at the two of them for a minute before nodding and leaving, hollering to someone as he leaves. Steve turns back to his sister and casts a look around for eavesdroppers before continuing.

Alright, listen Beth, I know you are focused on Roxanne right now, but I could really use your help with Ace. I’ve tried everything to get that title away from him to no avail. I think I have a plan though.

I’ll do what I can, but I’m not sacrificing my own ass just to help you. And you know Ace and I don’t exactly get along.

I know, but you know the…uh…friendship you two had before we left CGS. I mean, he was part of the Administration before he lost his damn mind. I just want you to set him up a little. Flirt with him, make him trust you. Then set him up for me before our match at All Guts, No Glory.

Beth looks shocked and shakes her head for a minute. She looks at him in complete silence for a minute before laughing in disbelief.

You’re kidding right? There’s no way he would fall for that. Especially with me!

I think he will. Please? All I’m asking is that you try. Get him a match or something for tonight and flirt with him a bit, I think he’ll fall for it.

Alright fine, I’ll try. But don’t be surprised if he laughs in my face and calls me a slut…again.

Oh I think you underestimate your powers of persuasion. Should I remind you of another person, at another promotion, who you duped in the same way…twice?

Beth smiles and rolls her eyes. She takes the women’s title from the table and walks off, still shaking her head a bit. A blackout takes us back to the announce table, who look at each other and back at the camera.

Now that’s just shady.

I can’t disagree with the strategy Perce. I mean, all is fair in love and war right? Using all assets at your disposal is nothing to scoff at.

Using your sister and her feminine wiles is shady, I don’t care who you are. And did you just call me Perce? But no mind, let’s move on shall we?

So Cold by Breaking Benjamin hits and Ashley comes out from the back as the audience erupts in applause.

The following is a tag team match, scheduled for one fall. Making her way to the ring from Waikiki Hawaii Ashley Nero.

Ashley runs down the ramp giving high fives to all the fans then slides into the ring waiting for her partner.

Glamorous hits and Roxanne walks out from the back and the crowd gets even louder.

And her partner, making her way to the ring from Washington D.C. Roxanne!

Roxanne walks down the ring and giving shaking the hands of the people in the audience. She climbs into the ring and starts to talk to Ashley.

What a great team. We get to see our Women’s division in action tonight!

Well calm down there I still doubt any of them will talk to you.

Candle in the wind by Elton John hits and the crowd begins to boo as Maddy makes her entrance.

And their opponents first making her way to the ring from Sheffield, England Marilyn Bowden.

Maddy walks down to the ring ignoring the fans then slides into the ring. She avoids Ashley and Roxanne and climbs onto the turnbuckle The fans continue to boo as Trouble by Pink hits and Inah walks onto the entrance ramp.

And her partner making her way to the ring from Wales, UK, Inah Louise A.K.A. Spoiled Third Generation Superstar Brat.

Inah walks quickly down to the ring and slides in. The ref tells the women to go to their corners. They all retreat to their corners. The teams talk it over and Ashley and Inah start the match. The ref calls for the bell and the match starts. Instantly Inah runs towards Ashley and nails her with a clothesline knocking Ashley to the ground. Inah grabs the leg of Ashley and continues to kick her leg. Inah then drops an elbow onto the inner thigh of Ashley and Ashley rolls around on the floor in pain. Ashley tries to crawl towards Roxanne to get the tag but Inah grabs her leg and pulls her back to the center of the ring. Inah sets Ashley up for the Sharpshooter stepping through the middle of Ashley’s legs but Ashley refuses to let her turn her over. Inah keeps trying to lock it in. Ashley finally frees one of her legs from the hands of Inah then kicks Ashley kicks Inah in the midsection. Ashley nails another kick in the same area sending Inah into the turnbuckle. Ashley quickly gets to her feet and jumps toward Inah grabbing the back of her head and putting her feet against her then leaning backwards. Ashley forces Inah into the air and nails a perfect Monkey Flip leaving Inah in the center of the ring.

Inah was trying to take out the legs of Ashley to keep her grounded but Ashley’s quickness was able to get her out of it.

That was a good move that got her out of trouble.

Inah gets up holding her back in pain and sees Ashley running towards her Inah kicks her in the chest. Ashley falls back in pain leaning against the ropes near Roxanne. Roxanne tags herself in on Ashley without Inah seeing. Inah then runs full speed at Ashley nailing a clothesline that takes Ashley out of the ring. Inah turns around and looks out at the audience with a smirk on her face laughing at Ashley. Roxanne quickly jumps into the ring. Inah turns around and Roxanne jumps into the air and nails a dropkick. The force from the kick sends Inah against the ropes. Roxanne quickly gets back up. Roxanne goes towards Inah and starts to punch her continuously until Inah falls to the floor. Roxanne waits for Inah to get up. Inah takes a few moments but finally gets to her feet. Roxanne goes for a roundhouse kick to Inah’s head but Inah ducks at the last minute and Roxanne misses. Inah kicks Roxanne in the chest then hits a quick DDT. Inah tags in Maddy and Maddy gets into the ring. Maddy rolls up Roxanne in a pin near the ropes. Maddy puts her feet on the second rope for leverage and the ref does not notice it and begins to count the pin. 1…2… Kick out.

That was a close one Maddy almost had it there.

Are you blind!? She was blatantly cheating!

Maddy begins to work on Roxanne nailing her with punch after punch. Maddy gets to her feet and lifts Roxanne up as well. Maddy throws Roxanne into the ropes and then gets onto the second rope to start hitting her with punches. The ref counts how many times Maddy hits her. 1…2…3…4…5…6…Roxanne throws Maddy off of her and Maddy comes crashing down on the mat. Inah begins to choke Roxanne as the ref is occupied checking on Roxanne. When the ref gets up he Inah lets go and Roxanne nails her with an elbow to the face sending Inah crashing down to the mat. Roxanne waits for Maddy to get up. Maddy gets to her feet not facing Roxanne. Roxanne hits her with a drop kick that sends Maddy onto the ropes with her head and arms leaning on the second rope. Ashley quickly gets in the ring. She runs into the ropes opposite Maddy then towards Maddy’s direction. Ashley nails the 619 and Maddy comes stumbling towards Roxanne as Ashley gets out of the ring. Roxanne nails a Roundhouse kick that completely knocks out Roxanne. Roxanne goes for the pin and the ref counts it. 1…2…3

Glamorous by Fergie hits and Roxanne and Ashley Nero celebrate the victory. While Inah walks to the back.

Here our your winners Roxanne and Ashley!

The combination of teamwork from Roxanne and Ashley won this one. They made a great team.

Ashley was not even the legal woman when she hit that move.

Roxanne and Ashley leave together. When Maddy finally regains consciousness she exits the ring and walks to the back.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
StuffOfLegends

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warzone Results 06/04/08   Warzone Results 06/04/08 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:43 pm

Beth Storme-Orange
Steve Ace-Black
Dan Jackson-Dk Blue
Rated PG-Cyan
Alcatraz-Dk Red

As the women slowly exit the ring area, the door to a dressing room appears on the screen. Within minutes Steve Ace appears and opens the door and walks in. He shuts the door and turns to find Beth Storme sitting on the couch. He raises his eyebrows and leans against the wall.

Well well well, look what the cat dragged in. I can’t imagine you’re up to anything good. Spike my drink maybe?

Now why would I go and do something like that. I came to talk to you silly.

Right, feel free to chat with the wall. I don’t have time for your crap.

Ace starts to walk toward the door and Beth quickly steps in front of it and grins broadly. She reaches out and touches his arm briefly before he pulls away and folds his arms over his chest.

Oh come on, surely you can’t still be sore at me for that unfortunate incident on CGS. But I don’t think I ever apologized properly for that, I really am sorry. It wasn’t my idea. And I’ve missed you, so I want to make amends.

Interesting, you weren’t sorry when your brother was ejecting me from the Administration, even after all the trust I put in you to join up in the first place. You weren’t sorry when I left the promotion to come here. So I really doubt you’re sorry now.

But I am Steve dear, I really am. But I had no choice before, I have a choice now though. And just to really make your night, I spoke to the general manager, and got you a match with Randy Rampage.

She puts a hand on his chest and leans smiles up at him. He scowls down at her but doesn’t pull away.

I know you can win, and I know how much you like to win. But just know Steve, I plan on doing anything to prove to you how sorry I am, and that you really can trust me.

Beth leans up and gives him a quick kiss on the cheek, grins at him again and leaves the room. Steve stands in silence for a moment before shaking his head and closing the door to the camera, which rejoins Percy Chapman and Co.

Is it just me or does Steve Ace look very confused?

He’s probably just shocked that such a great woman is paying him any attention at all. He should be flattered.

But she isn’t really paying him any attention at all. She’s setting him up, we saw her set up this plan not an hour ago.

Sure, sure. Hey, isn’t there a match coming up?

On The Edge hits and Christian King appears on the entrance ramp.

This match is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring from Canada Christian King!

This man has the chance to go up against one of the greats here on Warzone.

I am not sure if Callumomac will be up their, with the greats based on the rest of the talent we have had on Warzone. But he is good.

Christian King walks down to the ring with a huge smirk on his face. He slides into the ring and waits for his opponent.

Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva hits and Callumomac walks out. The audience responds negatively booing him as he walks down the ramp.

And the opponent making his way to the ring from England Callumomac.

Cal walks down the ring with his head held high ignoring the fans. He slides into the ring and stares down Christian King. The ref signals for the bell to be called and simultaneously Cal runs up to King and starts nailing him with punches. Cal continues the onslaught of punches baking King up into the turnbuckle. The ref tries to separate Cal from King and Cal backs up slowly. Cal then nails one last punch on King directly in the jaw and King falls to the floor. King starts to hold his jaw in pain. Cal then backs up as the ref warns him not to do that again. King grabs the top ropes and pulls himself into a standing position. Cal puts his hand out for a test of strength. King slowly walks towards him and does the same. They slowly grab each other hand. They go to put their other hand up and King kick Cal in the midsection. King raps his arm around Cal’s head then falls back hitting a DDT.

King just kicked Cal in the middle of a test of strength; some wrestlers just have no respect.

Cal would have done the same thing.

King starts to stomp on Cal’s leg hitting it over and over again. King backs up from Cal and lets him get up. When Cal is almost completely up King steps forward and goes back on the offensive again. Cal quickly nails him with a punch to King’s midsection. Cal gets to a standing position and tries to nail a left punch to King’s jaw again. King blocks the punch and delivers a huge kick to the midsection of Cal. Cal backs up against the ropes gripping his stomach in pain. King walks up towards Cal and puts him in a side headlock. King then nails a corkscrew neckbreaker leaving Cal laid out on the floor. King lifts up Cal and then attempts to Irish Whip him into the ropes. Cal reverses it and when King comes back toward him Cal lifts him up and executes a spinebuster.

King is down; Cal reversed that and may have just avoided trouble.

That is right Cal knows how to win a match and he may have it all locked up here.

Cal goes for a cover and the ref counts it 1…2… Kick Out! Cal starts to complain to the ref arguing it was a slow count. Cal waits for King to get to his feet. King gets up holding his chest in pain. Cal sprints towards him then diving forward at him nailing a spear. King is rolling around on the floor in pain. Jokerman walks down towards ring side and stares at Cal.

What is he doing here?

Probably out here to set Cal straight.

Cal starts screaming at him telling him to get into the ring. Cal completely ignores King. Cal points at him and tells him to go away. Cal holds the ropes in inviting him into the ring. King gets to his feet and sees Cal is distracted by Jokerman. Cal gives up on Jokerman and goes back to the match. King kicks Cal directly in the midsection. King hooks each arm behind Cal’s back and puts Cal’s head under his right arm. King falls back nailing a Double underhook DDT on Cal. King lifts Cal to his feet but Cal is still out of it. King sets Cal up for the Canadian Destroyer. King nails Cal with the Canadian Destroyer and Cal lays on the mat completely motionless. King covers Cal and the ref counts the pin. 1…2…3!

Here is your winner Christian King! The audience erupts in applause.

He only won because of the interference.

Christian King was able to get the victory why can’t you just accept that?

Christian King beings to celebrate. Jokerman slides into the ring and looks down at Cal shaking his head. Jokerman holds up Christian King’s arm in victory. Jokerman and Christian King walk to the back. The ref checks on Cal. Cal pushes him away holding his head in pain and he rolls out of the ring and stumbles back up the entrance ramp.

That was such a close match. I wouldn't be surprised if Cal asked the officials to review the tape to make sure it was a three count.

It was close, I’ll agree with you there. But reviewing the tapes? Really?

Well if I was Cal I would want to make sure that everything was fair. And that the right call was made. Otherwise it could appear bias in King’s favor.

Right, is there a point to this drivel? Don’t answer that, it was a rhetorical question. Now, let’s go backstage to Dan Jackson who is standing by with Rated PG.

Dan Jackson appears on the screen and the camera pans back to reveal Rated PG standing there with his arms folded across his chest.

Evening Percy. How’s that rash healing up?

Um….uh…I have no idea what your talking about

A rash Perce? I wonder how on earth that…

Oh shut up. Just get on with it Jackson.

Trent Heart leans across the announce table laughing as Dan Jackson looks a bit embarrassed. He turns to PG.

Rated PG, the past few weeks you’ve been repeatedly target and attacked by Alcatraz. Now last week he mentioned that you need to admit your guilt in something. What was he referring to?

Your guess is as good as mine Dan. Alcatraz is a lunatic. He’s a convict! Why your even giving an ounce of credence to his claims is what is astounding me. He’s targeting me for no reason. I have done nothing wrong.

Do you two have a history?

You mean apart from him trying to end my career lately?

Yes, did you two know each other before signing with ROG?

Well knowing each other could mean so many things. Um, ok let me put it this way Dan. Have I ever met Alcatraz before ROG? Yes I have. But I maintain that I have never wronged him in any way, shape, or form. So unless Alcatraz would care to tell everyone what I’ve supposedly done wrong than I have nothing else to say except this one last thing. Alcatraz, if you lay another hand on me outside of an official match, you will regret it. I have done nothing to you, nothing at all.

Rated PG turns to leave as Alcatraz charges onto the scene and levels him to the ground with a vicious right hook to the face. Alcatraz leans over PG and places a few kicks to his midsection before throwing a few more punches. He turns and grabs a metal microphone case from the table and starts to pummel the fallen man with it. Officials rush on the scene and quickly pull Rated PG away as a few others stand in front of Alcatraz and try to calm him down. He scowls at before and menacingly turns to the camera.

Don’t let his denials fool you. Do not be sheep and blindly follow where he is foolishly leading. I guarantee that one way or another he will admit everything. And then you will all see who is really the villain and who has been deceiving you.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
StuffOfLegends

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warzone Results 06/04/08   Warzone Results 06/04/08 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:43 pm

That was supposed to be a civilized interview about Alcatraz, how did that turn so badly?

Alcatraz did say that if Rated PG didn’t admit what he did, he would make his life miserable. He looks pretty miserable to me, I’d call that a fulfilled promise.

Who says Rated PG has anything to admit to? Alcatraz is not all there, we all know that.

Well I’d love to debate that with you, but we have to introduce a match set up by our women’s champion….Steve Ace and Randy Rampage.

"Next Contestant" by Nickelback plays and Randy Rampage steps out from behind the curtain. The crowd boos him as Ella quickly steps out to join him and gives him a quick hug before he pulls away and walks down the ramp.

The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Miami, Florida, weighing in at 300 lbs, "Ruthless" Randy Rampage!

Rampage steps through the ropes as "Natural Born Killaz" by Dre and Snoop Dogg plays next as Steve Ace walks out to the ring. He has the Universal Title belt thrown casually over his shoulder. Beth Storme walks out onto the stage behind him.

And his opponent, from Sheffield, England, weighing in at 272 lbs, he is the ROG Universal Champion, Steve Ace!

The champion walks down the ramp as the crowd cheers. He looks back briefly and seeing Beth following him and rolls his eyes. She takes a seat at ringside and gives him a small wave. Ace shakes his head and turns to find Rampage running down the ramp to meet him. Rampage lets loose with a blow to the facethat is quickly returned by Ace. The two continue to exchange blows and make their way down the aisle.

It looks like we'll be having a very physical match here tonight.

Ace sneaks a knee to the midsection, followed by an uppercut before he finally grabs Rampage around the back of the head. They head towards the ring, stopping off to toss the Rampage into the guardrail as the referee looks on helplessly as this match hasn't even begun yet. Rampage bounces off the rail as Ace picks him up by the arm. Ace steps into the crowd, still holding onto his arm and snaps it across the rail. Rampage retaliates with a forearm shot to the face, and Ace is sent reeling as his opponent grabs him by the hair, bringing him back over the barricade.

Ace is doing a great job of trying to take away the use of his opponent’s arm.

I've got to believe that Rampage won’t let it get that fair. This match hasn’t even started yet, let’s remember that.

Both men head towards the ring again, as Ace is rolled in by his opponent. Rampage slides in after him. Some angry stomps keep the Ace down as the ref rinally calls for the bell to officially start this match. Ace is yanked back to his feet before an Irish whip sends him against the far ropes. Rampage follows with a powerslam and into the cover. One…..two….and a kickout.

Barely a two count. Ace won’t be going down quite that easily.

Rampage is back on his feet as his opponent is tries to clear his head. Ace is grabbed as he's lifted back to his feet but retaliates with a double leg takedown. Rampage is floored as Ace gets back to a vertical base on the other side of the ring. Both men get back to their feet, Ace with a cocky smile on his face.
Trent: Rampage is in no mood to mess about. And he seems to knows all of Steve Ace’s tricks.
Ace continues smirking as he offers a collar and elbow tie-up. Rampage' accepts and he overpowers his opponent, forcing him back into the corner. The ref calls for the break, which he gets cleanly, and both men return to the center of the ring. The crowd cheer for the Ace as both competitors lock up again. And Ace goes behind for the hammerlock, before taking Rampage down with another double leg and finally finishing with a headlock. He's pushed away as Rampage regains a vertical base, but Ace returns with a basement dropkick. Rampage dodges most of it, but is clipped on the knee. Ace takes full advantage band hits a drop-toe-hold, flips Rampage over and drops the elbow to the inside of the left leg as the crowd cheer. He goes for another elbow drop - but Rampage kicks him away. Rampage tries to get back to his feet, but he's kept down by a hard kick to the face

That's 270 slamming into your face right there.

And how much does Rampage weigh again?

He’s not the one in control though.

Ace makes a quick cover whine Rampage is down. One…Two….Rampage powers out. Ace quickly returns to his feet and waits for his opponent to do the same. He quickly hooks him up and goes for a Cop Killa. The other man’s weight advantage causes Ace to lose his grip and drop him but Ace and goes straight into a cover as the hits the mat. One…two…three.

The winner of this match......Steve Ace

Not quite a Cop Killa, but it still seemed to have worked well enough.

No doubt. But I have to wonder if the outcome would have been the same if Rampage hadn’t jumped the gun and attacked him before the match even began.

Ella slips into the ring as Ace raises his arms in victory and kneels down next to Randy to console him. Beth grins broadly and rushes over to Ace as he climbs from the ring and puts an arm around his waist briefly and whispers something in his ear. He shakes his head again and starts backstage.

Is it just me or is the Stormes plan not going very well. Steve Ace seems to want nothing to do with Beth.

Then he’s blind or stupid.

Or he sees the game they’re running and isn’t falling for it. But regardless, next up we have our main event.

And it should be pretty interesting to see how Rated PG is holding up after being attacked during his interview just a few moments ago. I’d say its safe to say that WWEFan has the definite advantage.

"Line in the Sand" by Motorhead plays and WWEfan steps out from behind the curtain. He has the Fallout Title strapped tightly around his waist and Johnny Law faithfully at his side. He poses and begins down the ramp to the ring.

The following contest is your main eventl. Introducing first, weighing in at 250 lbs, he is the Fallout Champion, WWEfan!

The crowd boos the two of them as "What I Want" by Daughtry plays, and Rated PG walks out from backstage and starts down the ramp, trying not to wince.

And his opponent, from Biloxi, Mississippi, weighing in at 210 lbs, Rated PG!

Rated PG is not looking very good. He’s covering it well though.

You can’t cover an injury once you get in the ring with someone like WWEfan. We’ll see how badly he’s hurt in just a few minutes.

WWEfan stares down at PG, almost smirking. PG can't contain himself and punches the larger man in the face. The bell is rung as PG fires off another right hand that rocks Fan backwards, but not off his feet as PG forces him back to the ropes. PG continues with a chop across the pectorals of Fan to cheers from the crowd. Fan grabs PG's wrist and goes for an irish whip. PG quickly grabs Fan’s wrist and reverses to attempt an irish whip of his own, but Fan simply plants his weight and refuses to move. PG lashes him with another chop, but Fan just absorbs the blow and knocks PG down a single haymaker punch.

One punch. WWEfan took him down with one freakin punch. Enough said.

Rated PG is usually so focused, but that attack from Alcatraz seems to have made him lose his temper. He needs to keep that in check and focus on WWEfan.

PG gets up, staggered, and Fan hits him again. PG gets back up, and this time Fan hauls him up on his shoulders, and a big scoop slam puts him down to the canvas again. Fan looks out to the fans, who promptly begin to boo. PG starts to crawl up, Fan grabs him by the head for a short-arm clothesline. Fan makes the cover…one…two…and PG kicks out. Fan gets up, controlling PG by the arm and brings down a right hand across the right shoulder of PG. Still holds the wristlock, Fan climbs to the 2nd turnbuckle and leaps down with a big axhandle smash across PG’s torqued shoulder. Another blow, then Fan whips PG into the turnbuckle. He charges and PG dives out of the way and turns firing away with right hands. PG climbs up and throws a right at Fan, and a second and a third, Fan walks out and delivers an inverted atomic drop, then hits the ropes and lariats PG for another cover. One…two…and PG kicks out again.

I don't believe it, but Rated PG actually seems to be in pretty ok physical shape. Not 100% clearly, but he’s still holding his own.

Alcatraz has thoroughly gotten into Rated PG’s head. He’s not focusing and WWEfan is making him pay for it.

WWEfan doesn’t even have to play mind games here. Of course it doesn't take much to confuse a small brain like PG's.

Will you stop?

Stop what?

Fan pulls PG up and hisses in his face. "You want to chop, huh? Here’s a free lesson." Fan shushes the booing crowd...and lets loose a thunderous chop to PG’s chest.

GOOD LORD! Did you --- did you hear that chop?!

I think they heard it in Russia.

The crowd yells in sympathy pain, PG sinks to his knees holding his chest. Fan roughly hauls PG up, tilts his chin up, and then...fires another huge chop that collapses PG. Fan looks out at the crowd who are silent in shock.

We were promising an epic match tonight, but I apologize fans, this match might be over any minute. PG is just no match for WWEfan right now.

Well, I think I'm going to leave now, beat the crowd.

You sit your ass back down.

PG pulls himself up yet again and fires a right hand at Fan, but it doesn't have a lot of mustard behind it. Fan lifts a knee into PG's gut to cut him off. He hooks the man and suplexes him to the mat. A float over into a cover, one, two, PG kicks out. He's not done yet, though it may just be a matter of time. Fan picks up PG again, shoots him to the ropes and a belly-to-belly suplex on the return. PG somehow gets up, and Fan grabs him for another belly-to-belly, flattening his opponent to the canvas. He picks a sagging PG up and preps him for a powerbomb.

If this hits, it's all over

PG goes dead weight on Fan who lifts him up anyway but its PG with a sunset flip. Fan won’t go down and tries to punch PG in the face but PG skids out of the way. He follows with a kick to the back of Fan’s knee. And another one. PG goes off the ropes but both are distracted as Dash Blade suddenly jumps over the guardrail and starts to slide into the ring. Quickly, Johnny Law grabs Dash by the leg and pulls him back out of the ring and throws him to the ground. PG and Fan watch the two of them exchange blows on the outside.

What is Dash Blade doing here? Hasn’t he gotten himself into enough trouble with WWEfan?

He’s going to get himself suspended if he’s not careful.

PG continues to watch the increasingly heated exchange between Law and Dash as Fan turns to look at him with a smirk playing on his face. Fan taps him on the shoulder and without warning catches him with a spinebuster. He covers…one….two….thr…and a surprised PG manages to kick out again. Fan shakes his knee loose and picks up PG. PG has his arm and retaliates with a cross-arm breaker. Fan is still on his feet, PG on his back but he keeps a hold of the arm. Fan seems a bit surprised but forces PG’s shoulders to the mat…one…he rolls his shoulder up and refuses to let go of Fan’s arm. Fan marshalls all his power and lifts PG up into the air... then drives the man down back-first to the canvas. But PG still will not let go so Fan brings his own body down to the canvas to do that modified powerbomb. He tries to get up, but PG kicks him in the face and keeps him down, then at last fully cinches in the hold. Fan grimaces for a moment but then he's able to get a foot in the ropes.

PG is at least managing some offense. But he’s still at a disadvantage.

SHHH!! Quiet down Perce, I’m watching Johnny Law beat the crap out of Dash Blade.

Are they still at it?

Indeed! Popcorn Perce?

Uh…no.

PG is forced to break and Fan as he gets up by the ropes. Before Fan can react, PG chopblocks his knee. Fan stays up, but PG quickly circles around behind, hits another, this one sweeping Fan off both feet. Fan tumbles, but holds the top rope to stay sort of upright. PG comes in, kicking the knee, then sends Fans off at a whip that’s reversed by Fan that is reversed by PG. Fan stumbles off the ropes, and swings with a clothesline, but PG ducks it and into a rolling half-crab in the center of the ring.

And Rated PG is really bending that injured leg ways it is not meant to go.

You don't actually think WWEfan is going to submit, do you?

Why wouldn't he? Pride be damned, a man has to think of his own well-being.

Fan reaches out, but PG has it cinched right in the middle of the ring. The crowd is getting into this, chanting "TAP! TAP! TAP!" Fan reaches out, the ropes are a foot away but he can’t quite reach. Using his upper body strength Fan does a push-up despite PG having his one leg bent and is able to roll forward, throwing PG off. Fan grabs the ropes and gets up, limping, but PG grabs him by the boot. He tries to pull Fan off the ropes, he's got him on one leg but Fan spins around, lariat. He doesn’t make a cover and tosses PG into the corner. Fan plants his weight on his good leg and delivers shoulder-thrust after shoulder-thrust into PG’s mid-section. He whips PG full force and sends him crashing into the opposite turnbuckle and drops to the mat. Fan patiently waits for PG to get to his feet, casting a side look at Law who has Dash Blade in a choke hold on the outside. PG returns to his feet and Fan hits a superkick with his good leg but quickly collapses as he used his injured leg as the plant.

SUPERKIIIIIICK!

It's gotta be over.

Fan is not quite able to capitalize immediately, but he doesn't take too long to reach over and hook the leg! One….two….three. He returns to his feet and raises his arms in victory as PG lies on the canvas.

Here is your winner....WWEfan.

That was a great end to the night. And to think, you wanted to leave.

Alright alright, so Rated PG had more fight in him tonight than I thought he would.

That was quite a match to end off the night, even with some slight interference from Meltdown’s Dash Blade.

Speaking of which, I’m going to keep watching that beatdown. Night folks!

WWEfan rolls from the ring and limps to the back as Dash Blade breaks free of Johnny Law and runs for him. He elbows Fan in the back of the head once before being tackled back to the ground by Law. The shows ends wish Dash throwing punches as WWEfan limps away without looking back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warzone Results 06/04/08   Warzone Results 06/04/08 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warzone Results 06/04/08
Page 1 of 1