Wrestling Unleashed 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Unleashed 2.0

The Fastest Rising Wrestling Forum on the Net.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monday Night Meltdown 11/19/07 Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male
Number of posts : 915
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : ROH/WWE/TNA
Favorite Wrestlers : Edge, Orton, Joe, Homicide, MVP, Styles, Morrison, Punk, JBL, Ted Hart, Danielson, Steenerico, Evans
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Monday Night Meltdown 11/19/07 Results Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Meltdown 11/19/07 Results   Monday Night Meltdown 11/19/07 Results EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:42 pm

Leroy Brown= Red
Jimmy DeMarco= Green
David Simou= Yellow

Various coloured pyro goes off around the arena, the camera swirls around the arena and then stops at the announce table at ring side.

Welcome to the first ever ROG weekly show Monday Night Meltdown. I'm Leroy Brown and this is my broadcast colleague Jimmy DeMarco

Hello everyone I cant wait for the show to begin and tonight is going to be electric as we are a week away from the interactive PPV Aftershock

That’s right Jimmy Aftershock looks to be a wild night especially when you look who the nominations are to face Erik Michaels for the ROG Championsh….

99 Problems by Jay- Z starts and David Simou is on his way to the ring

David Simou is on his way out hear I wonder what he has to say

It will be interesting to hear Leroy Simou has got a mean look in his eye

Cut the music, cut the damn music I got something to say. This is a special night this is the first showing of Monday Night Meltdown so im gonna make it a bit more special, The Sound, Steve Ace and Chris Classic one of you will get the unpleasant duty of facing Erik Michaels for the ROG Heavyweight Championship and two of you will face The Powers That Be for the vacant Tag Team Championships, and that means two of you wont get the World title shot but I am a fair man so I have decided to have all three of you face us in a warm up match for Aftershock for tonight’s Main Event the three of you will face Erik Michaels, myself and Ella in a Six Man Tag Team match.

David Simou gets out the ring and walks up the ramp to the back

WOW what an announcement, what a main event and just a week away from Aftershock

What a main event indeed Jimmy what else is gonna happen tonight
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male
Favorite Wrestlers : Edge, Orton, Joe, Homicide, MVP, Styles, Morrison, Punk, JBL, Ted Hart, Danielson, Steenerico, Evans

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Meltdown 11/19/07 Results   Monday Night Meltdown 11/19/07 Results EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:43 pm

Ed Richards= Violet

What I Want by Daughtry blears through the arena as Rated PG and Johnny Nico strut to the ring, the fans boo them and repeatedly chant “You Suck”
The following tag team match is scheduled for one fall. Making their way to the ring the team of Rated PG and Johnny Nico

PG and Nico get in the ring and start posing with the fans still chanting you suck PG gives the crowd hand gestures

Looks like PG and Nico are not exactly fan favorites tonight Jimmy

No there not Leroy I think the arena roof will be raised when Artist and Williams come out here

Crank That Superman starts as Tristan Artist and Jack Williams make their way to the ring to a good reaction from the crowd
And making their way to the ring the team of Jack “The Iceman” Williams and Tristan “Rampage” Artist

Listen to that reaction Leroy the crowed love Artist and Williams

Right Jimmy this is the first we have seen Tristan Artist in the ring and hopefully this should be an excellent match

Artist and Williams get in the ring and pose as the crowed go wild

Tristan Artist and Rated PG stare each other down, PG takes a shot at Tristan and goes for another but Tristan counters it and gets in a shot of his own Tristan Irish whips PG into the ropes and hits PG with a Spinebuster and then goes for a pin 1..2.. but PG kicks out, Tristan Pick up PG and gives him a few shots before Tristan gives PG a Scoop Slam and then tries to pick PG up again but PG gives Artist a Low Blow he then whips Tristan in to the corner PG distracts the referee while Nico attacks Tristan in the corner. PG tags in Nico, Nico stomps at Artist then Nico picks up Artist and puts him in an Abdominal Stretch, Artist is screaming in pain but not for long as Artist counters it and gives Nico a Hip Toss. Artist manages to get to his corner and tags in Jack Williams who explodes into the ring striking Nico with a clothesline and then one for PG and then again hits Nico with a DDT and then goes for a pin 1..2.. but Nico kicks out Artist clotheslines PG over the top rope to the floor and start brawling. In the ring Williams hits Nico with a Powerbomb, Williams climbs to the top and hits the 450° splash but Nico gets his knees up

AWWWW that looked painful Jimmy

Nico covers Williams 1..2..but Williams kicks out, Nico runs off the ropes and goes for a Clothesline but Williams counters it into a Roll Up 1..2..3

Hear is your winner the team of Jack Williams and Tristan Artist

The crown goes wild as Williams and Artist celebrate in the ring
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Meltdown 11/19/07 Results   Monday Night Meltdown 11/19/07 Results EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:44 pm

Tristan Artist= Brown

A promo airs for Aftershock going through the matches and the voting system for the show

Welcome back ladies and gentleman what a night it has been so far this is the first ROG weekly show named Monday Night Meltdown

And it will be every week two. Now joining us on commentary for our next match is the man who has just had a match Tristan Rampage Artist, Tristan at Aftershock you are in a match against Nightmare and the choices for the match are Falls Count Anywhere, Table or First Blood, Tristan your thoughts on the match?

Well Jimmy Aftershock looks an impressive PPV and Nightmare is a pretty impressive force to be reckoned with but after that attack from last week I think Nightmare is running scared of the Rampage and just like I said at Night Of Glory I give nothing less than 100% I showed you in that last match and I will show Nightmare at Aftershock.

Well I feel its going to be a heck of a PPV but now lets get on with the show

Polyamousby by Breaking Benjamin starts as David Sykes makes his way to the ring with a good reaction from the crowed
The following match is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring from Sydney Australia standing 6 feet 1 inch tall David Sykes

Burned plays as pyro shoots out of the stage Nightmare makes his way to the ring as the crowed boo him
And his opponent accompanied to ring by Father Judge from Parts Unknown weighing in at 335 pounds standing 7 feet tall Nightmare

Nightmare goes to get in the ring but Sykes hits him with a Baseball Slide Nightmare was rocked but has not gone down, Sykes tries a Crossbody over the top rope but is caught by Nightmare and planted with a Slam on the floor and Father Judge laughs evilly. Nightmare picks up Sykes and throws him in the ring, Nightmare gets in the ring and now the match has officially started. Nightmare stomps away on Sykes, Nightmare picks up Sykes and Irish Whips him into the ropes Nightmare goes for a boot to the face but Sykes counters it into a leg sweep, Sykes then climes to the top rope Sykes goes for a Crossbody but Nightmare ducks and Sykes hits the referee. Sykes turns around and Nightmare grabs him by the throat and plants him with a Chokeslam Nightmare goes for the pin but the ref is down

I have had enough of this ill see you later
Where the hell is Tristan Artist going?
I think I know Leroy

Tristan Artist storms the ring with a chair and plants Nightmare with it Sykes and Artist double team Nightmare, Nightmare tries a double Chokeslam but Artist and Sykes fight out of it and double team him some more. Rated PG runs down to the ring and helps Nightmare. PG, Sykes, Artist and Nightmare brawl in the ring

This looks like a preview of Aftershock and the referee is still out Jimmy
Your right Leroy we need order this is getting dangerous

PG hits a DDT on Sykes, Nightmare throws Artist into PG and they both go out the ring and down to the floor, in the ring Nightmare picks up Sykes for a Tombstone Piledriver and he its it and goes for the pin the ref has come around and slowly counts the pin 1…..2…..3

Here is your winner Nightmare
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Meltdown 11/19/07 Results   Monday Night Meltdown 11/19/07 Results EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:44 pm

Dan Jackson= Blue
Erik Michaels= Olive
David Simou= Yellow

WOW what a match Jimmy what a finish and what a Main Event we have coming up

Yes Leroy that was quite a match but up next we see The Sound, Steve Ace and Chris Classic teaming up against The Powers That Be and we see the first match of Ella.

We will find out if Ella is as tough as she says she is and now Dan Jackson is standing by with the ROG Heavyweight Champion take it away Dan

Thank you Leroy and Jimmy, Erik your Six Man tag match is up next against all three votes for your match at Aftershock what are your thoughts?

just like David Simou said earlier he is a fair man and all three will get the chance to get their buts kicked by me, David Simou and Ella and all three will see just why I am a Champion

with Ella being the only female in the match do you feel its going to be a 3 on 2 handicap match?

HAHAHA no It won’t be a Handicap Match Ella is pretty tough and our opponents will find that out.

Ok just one last questions …..

David Simou and Ella walk by and interrupt the interview

Dan stop bothering the Champ and get outta hear while you still have a job. The Sound, Steve Ace and Chris Classic get ready for a whooping because tonight is a little preview of what Erik Michaels and The Powers That Be have in store for you at Aftershock. Tonight your all gonna feel what its like being in the ring with three of the greatest wrestlers in the business, Ella, Erik lets show those three what it is like to be in Ring Of Glory.

Strong words from The Powers That Be directed to their opponents Leroy

Indeed but I have that feeling that this match is going to be off the hook I can’t wait so lets get to the action.

The lights dim and Battery by Metallica starts playing, The Sound walks through the red smoked filled stage with an acoustic guitar slung around his shoulders with a good reaction from the crowed
The Following match is a Six Man Tag Team. Making his way to the ring The Sound

Natural Born Killaz by Dr Dre and Ice Cube starts playing as Steve Ace walks with a good reaction from the crowd
His partner. Making his way to the ring Steve Ace

Classical music starts playing as Chris Classic walks out with a good reaction from the crowed
And their partner. Making his way to the ring Chris Classic

99 problems by Jay- Z starts as The Powers That Be strut to the ring, the crowed boo them
Their opponents making their way to the ring David Simou, Erik Michaels and Ella Perez The Powers That Be

Erik Michaels and Steve Ace start the match off they both trade punches, Michaels Clotheslines Ace, Michaels picks up Ace and goes to Clothesline Ace again but Ace counters it an hits a dropkick on Micheals, Michaels rolls out the ring and now The Powers That Be are having a prep talk

The Powers That Be are re-grouping Leroy but look what is Ace doing
Steve Ace runs off the ropes and hits a Suicide Dive and TPTB are down
OH MY GOD THAT WAS INSANE
Ace took a big risk there and listen to this crowd

The ref starts the count 1.....2.....3.....4
Simou picks up Michaels and puts him in the ring
5…..6, Simou stomps on Ace a few times then puts him in the ring Michaels covers him 1..2… but Ace kicks out, Michaels throws Ace into the ropes and hits him with a Powerslam, Michaels tags in David Simou, Simou and Michaels hit a Double Powerbomb on Steve Ace, Simou goes for the pin 1..2.. but Chris Classic breaks up the pin, while the ref is busy with Classic in the corner, Simou and Michaels double team Ace but the ref sees it and Michaels gets out of the ring, Simou whips Ace into the ropes Simou doesn’t see Steve Ace tag in Chris Classic, Simou hit Ace with a Powerslam, Simou turns around and Classic hits him with a dropkick, Classic picks up Simou and goes to whips him into the ropes but Simou counters it and whips Classic into the ropes as Classic comes off the ropes Ella kicks him in the back and Simou connects with a DDT Simou covers him 1..2.. but Classic kicks out. Simou looks frustrated but then smiles and calmly walks over to the corner and tags in Ella

Well this should be interesting Jimmy
We are going to see just what Ella can do

Classic is now up, Ella strikes Classic and strikes him again Classic goes to strike Ella but Ella ducks and hits Classic with a scoop slam Ella covers him 1..2.. but he kicks out. Ella whips Classic into the ropes She tries for a Back Body Drop but Classic counters it and hits a DDT and there both down and the ref is starting the 10 count 1...2...3 They start to slowly move to there corners 5... Ella tags in Michaels and Classic tags in The Sound, Sound Clotheslines Michaels, Michaels quickly gets back up and hits a dropkick on The Sound, Michaels pick up Sound and tries a neckbreaker but Sound counters it in to a back slide the ref counts 1..2.. but Simou breaks up the pin and Simou, Michaels and Ella triple team The Sound but Ace and Classic help out The Sound and now all six superstar brawl in the ring

Look at this brawl Jimmy tensions has boiled over in the ring
And with only a week until Aftershock, somebody could get hurt

The brawl goes out side the ring leaving Michaels and Sound in the ring, The Sound tries to hit The Sound Effect but Michaels counters it and hits the Michinkou Driver II and covers him 1...2...3
Hear is your winners The Powers That Be

What a match and what a finish and thank you joining us for Ring of Glory’s first weekly show called Monday Night Meltdown

We will see you again at Aftershock, this is Leroy Brown and Jimmy DeMarco signing out, goodnight Ladies and Gentleman

The Powers That Be stand in the middle with their arms raised in victoy as the show ends

The show ends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Meltdown 11/19/07 Results   Monday Night Meltdown 11/19/07 Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday Night Meltdown 11/19/07 Results
Page 1 of 1