Wrestling Unleashed 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Unleashed 2.0

The Fastest Rising Wrestling Forum on the Net.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meltdown 2/4/08 Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rated PG
ROH World Champion
Rated PG

Male
Number of posts : 913
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : WWE and ROH
Favorite Wrestlers : Christian Vulture Squad Edge AJ Styles, Raven, Shelton Benjamin John Morrison Randy Orton and LAX
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Meltdown 2/4/08 Results Empty
PostSubject: Meltdown 2/4/08 Results   Meltdown 2/4/08 Results EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:24 am

Leroy Brown – Red
Jimmy DeMarco – Green
Ed Richards – Violet
Colton – Yellow
Dante Diablo – Blue
The Sound – Cyan
David Simou – Brown
Damien Jones – Dark Red

Assorted pyros go off as Meltdown goes on the air. The camera pans around the crowd and to the Announcer’s table.

Hello wrestling fans and welcome to Monday Night Meltdown. I am Leroy Brown here with my broadcast partner, Jimmy DeMarco.

I’m Jimmy DeMarco and what a show we have lined up here tonight. We have a mini tournament for the remaining spot at Apocalypse in the #1 contenders match and an open challenge that has yet to be answered.

Also, a huge main event for tonight as Supply and Demand team up with Dash Blade to take on the team of Erik Michaels, The Sound, and Jose. Can these teams co-exist together or will all hell break loose here tonight.

I’m not sure Leroy, but Meltdown is about to kick off with some tag team action!

Crank that Superman plays as Tristian Artist enters the arena and walks down the ramp. He climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring, posing for the fans.

Your opening contest for Meltdown is scheduled for one fall and is contested under tag team rules. Introducing first, hailing from San Jacinto, California and weighing in at a 235 pounds, Tristian Rampage Artist!

Tristian Artist hasn’t had very good luck as of late. He was pinned at High Stakes and since then lost another match-up last week on Meltdown.

Well, it could end tonight with a win here in this tag match.

Always plays through the arena as Zachary enters and runs down the ramp. He slides into the ring and doesn’t taunt.

And his partner, hailing from Melbourn, Australia and weighing in at a 256 pounds, “The Eliminator” Zachary!

Well, speaking of bad luck, here comes Zachary who has yet to win a match on Meltdown…or anywhere at all since joining ROG.

Maybe two people’s bad luck could end tonight. I would love to see with young sensation get his first victory tonight.

The Fight Song plays as the arena fills with red smoke. Spawn and Hybrid slowly make their way to the ring and climb onto the apron. Spawn points at Tristian and Zachary and signals death to them. Hybrid slides into the ring as Spawn enters as well. The smoke vanishes.

And their opponents, hailing from the City of Satan and weighing in at a 65 kilos for Spawn and a 265 pounds for Hybrid, they are Dark Republic!

Why are these guys still employed!?!? They are completely offensive.

Oh shut up Leroy! They’re great wrestlers and just because you don’t like their beliefs, doesn’t mean that they don’t belong here.

Spawn goes onto the apron as well as Tristian.

Looks like Hybrid and Zachary will be starting this contest off.

Ding-ding-ding

Zach talks to Tristian as Hybrid measures Zach. Zach turns around and Hybrid runs at Zach, but Zack jumps to the side and Hybrid impales himself into the ring post. Hybrid falls in the corner as Tristian kicks him in the head a few times. Zach goes over to him and picks him up. Zach hits a few hard right hands to the skull of Hybrid before throwing him into the turnbuckle. Zach runs at Hybrid, but Hybrid gets out of the way and goes behind Zach. Hybrid then connects with a German Suplex and tags in Spawn. Spawn springs into action immediately locking on a Boston Crab on Zach. Zach struggles and moves slowly towards the ropes. Spawn pushes the pressure and moves forward. Zach starts to scream and struggles towards the ropes again. Zach reaches the ropes this time and Spawn lets go of the hold. Zach uses the middle rope to get back to his feet. Spawn chop blocks Zach and Zach falls to the mat. Zach attempts to crawl to his corner, but Spawn grabs his foot. Zach gets back to his feet and nails Spawn in the head with an Enzuiguri. Zach gets the hot tag as Tristian erupts into the ring with a Spear to Spawn. Hybrid runs into the ring and is met with a Spinebuster from Tristian. Tristian throws Hybrid out of the ring and locks in the STFU on Spawn. Spawn easily reaches the ropes and escapes the ring. The ref starts a count. 1…2…3…Spawn re-enters the ring and dodges a clothesline from Tristian. Spawn then capitalizes with a Spear of his own on Tristian. Tristian falls holding his midsection as Spawn then tags in Hybrid. Spawn hits Tristian with a vertical hangtime Suplex before exiting the ring. Hybrid backs up and measures the fallen Tristian. Tristian starts to recover and gets to his knees, but Hybrid runs at Tristian and knocks him back down with a strong boot to the face. Hybrid goes for the pin. 1-2-broken up by Zach. Zach then dropkicks Hybrid and knocks Spawn off the apron. Zach drags Tristian to his corner and tags himself in. Zach enters the ring and as Hybrid recovers, Zach runs across the ropes and hits the Concussion Kick on Hybrid. Zach then locks in the Sharpshooter in the middle of the ring. Hybrid screams in pain as Spawn enters the ring, but is tackles by Tristian. Tristian throws Spawn out of the ring and follows Spawn. Hybrid tries to get to the ropes over and over, but is unsuccessful and taps to the Sharpshooter. Zach lets go of the hold and nearly cries having earned his first victory in ROG.

Here are your winners, by submission, Tristian Rampage Artist and “The Eliminator” Zachary!

Zachary gets his very first victory in ROG. What a night for Zachary.

Not only that, but Dark Republic lost! I’m so proud of Zachary for being the first one to silence Dark Republic.

Zachary and Tristian celebrate in the ring as Dante Diablo emerges from the crowd and attacks both men from behind. Zachary falls to the outside, but Tristian stays inside the ring. Dante lifts up Tristian and hits the Darkness Falls.

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?!? How dare you besmirch the name of Dark Republic with that weak performance! YOU LOST! You should both be ashamed of yourselves. Tonight, after I win the tournament, we will go home and you will both be punished heavily. You two don’t deserve to be a part of Dark Republic.

Dante slaps Spawn and Hybrid before exiting. Dante tells Spawn and Hybrid that they can’t leave with him and leaves by himself. Spawn and Hybrid leave after Dante leaves.

How dare Dante Diablo attack those two innocent men. All they did was display their talents and they happened to be superior to Spawn and Hybrid.

Well, as the leader, Dante needs to not only keep his men in check, but get revenge on those that happen to defeat his minions. That was great leadership from Dante, plain and simple.

Whatever, Jimmy.

Last edited by Rated PG on Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rated PG
ROH World Champion
Rated PG

Male
Favorite Wrestlers : Christian Vulture Squad Edge AJ Styles, Raven, Shelton Benjamin John Morrison Randy Orton and LAX

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 2/4/08 Results   Meltdown 2/4/08 Results EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:25 am

Announced earlier this week was a small tournament between 4 top talents. The winner will meet Erik Michaels at Apocalypse for the #1 contendership for the ROG World Championship.

Yes and the first match of that tournament will be starting now.

Burn in My Light plays as Chaos Kid enters the arena. Following The Chaos Kid is his tag partner, Jose. The Chaos Kid sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring. He goes to the second rope and taunts, but is booed by the crowd.

What’s wrong with these people? Do they not appreciate these great athletes in The Chaos Kid and Jose? Damn then for not respecting them or their abilities!

This next match is a semi-finals match in the Apocalypse #1 contenders match tournament and it is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, hailing from Toronto Ontario, Canada and weighing in at 204 pounds, The Chaos Kid!

A wall of fire at the top of the ramp as Burned plays. Nightmare slowly enters the arena and drops to one knee. Nightmare raises his hand to the heavens and returns to his feet. Nightmare makes his way down the ramp, climbs onto the apron, and walks over the top rope.

And his opponent, hailing from Parts Unknown and weighing in at a 335 pounds, Nightmare!

Here is Nightmare, who hopes to put his business with Warzone’s Edgecutioner here tonight by getting into the ROG World Title picture.

Let’s face it though, the injuries he has suffered are very severe and his chances of winning tonight are low, especially with Jose at ringside.

Ding-ding-ding

The Chaos Kid slowly walks around Nightmare trying to find a weak spot of some sort. Chaos locks up with Nightmare, but Nightmare overpowers him into the corner, where the referee forces him to let go of the hold. Nightmare then goes after Chaos again, but Chaos sticks his upper body between the top and middle rope as the referee again forces Nightmare to back up. Chaos then exits the ring and talks with Jose. The ref starts a count. 1…2…Nightmare exits the ring and Chaos runs around the perimeter of the ring. Chaos slides into the ring and Nightmare chases after him and also slides into the ring, where Chaos swings away at the back of Nightmare. Nightmare then gets to his feet and wraps his hand around the neck of Chaos, but Chaos kicks Nightmare in the midsection. Chaos runs across the ropes and hits a spinning wheel kick on Nightmare sending Nightmare stumbling backwards. Chaos gets back to his feet and hits another spinning wheel kick sending Nightmare to the ropes. Nightmare leans against the ropes as Chaos runs at Nightmare again. Nightmare counters and throws Chaos up and over the top rope, but Chaos lands on the apron and blocks a punch from Nightmare. Chaos then attempts a springboard clothesline, but Nightmare ducks and Chaos crashes and burns. Nightmare lifts up Chaos and Irish whips him into the turnbuckle. Nightmare runs at Chaos and hits a clothesline on Chaos as Chaos walks forward and Nightmare hits the Black Hole Slam. Nightmare goes to cover Chaos, but Jose climbs onto the apron and distracts the referee. Nightmare doesn’t realize Jose’s presence and stops the cover. Nightmare gets to his feet and sees the ref and Jose arguing, so Nightmare runs at Jose, but Jose jumps off the apron just in time. Chaos gets back to his feet as Nightmare turns around and Nightmare runs at Chaos, but Chaos locks in the Crippler Crossface. Nightmare bites his own hand to prevent him from tapping. Nightmare manages to get to his feet with the hold still locked on and Chaos releases the hold. Chaos then runs at Nightmare, but Nightmare hits Chaos with a big boot. Chaos is busted wide open from the big boot.

Do you see that gash in the head of The Chaos Kid? That may require stitches.

Oh man, Chaos is not in a good position right now…if he wins he has another match to fight later on and he’s not gonna be physically prepared to wrestle that match.

Chaos slowly makes his way back to his feet, but is met with a Chokeslam from Hell. Nightmare covers Chaos. 1-2-kick out! Nightmare starts to pull his hair and lifts up Chaos again. Nightmare lifts Chaos up and attempts a Tombstone Piledriver, but Chaos struggles out of it and kicks Nightmare in the midsection. Chaos then follows up with a Twist of Fate. Chaos goes onto the apron and climbs to the top rope. Chaos then backflips off and hits a moonsault on Nightmare. Chaos covers. 1-2-kick out. Chaos screams at the referee and then turns his attention back to Nightmare. Chaos flips Nightmare onto his stomach and locks on the Cattle Mutilation. Nightmare screams in pain as Chaos increases the pressure. Nightmare then manages to get to his feet and Chaos is forced to release the hold. Chaos then runs at Nightmare, but Nightmare hits another Black Hole Slam. The lights go out as Darker Side plays. The lights go back on and Nightmare is looking around. Nightmare goes to the ropes and screams towards the entrance ramp. Chaos revives and sneaks up on Nightmare. Chaos lifts Nightmare up just barely and hits him with the Cop Killa. Chaos covers Nightmare. 1-2-KICK OUT! Chaos is in shock, but doesn’t waste time going to the top rope. Chaos then nails a Dragon Cyclone Press and pins Nightmare. 1-2-3.

Here is your winner, by pinfall and advancing to the tournament finals, The Chaos Kid!

What a screwjob. That idiot from Warzone’s music plays and Nightmare loses the match because of it.

The Chaos Kid gets to his feet and Jose enters the ring and celebrates with The Chaos Kid. Jose raises Chaos’s hand in victory before exiting the ring.

You shouldn’t blame this on Edgecutioner, especially since he didn’t even show up. Nightmare’s the idiot that got distracted. He had The Chaos Kid beat and he decided to get sidetracked. Nightmare obviously doesn’t have his wrestling priorities straight.

You think you know everything Jimmy. Nightmare was screwed here tonight, bottom line.
Back to top Go down
Rated PG
ROH World Champion
Rated PG

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 2/4/08 Results   Meltdown 2/4/08 Results EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:28 am

The Fight Song plays as red smoke shrouds the arena. Dante Diablo enters the arena and slowly walks down the ramp with an angry look on his face. He walks up the steel steps and climbs through the middle and top rope. He awaits his opponent.

This contest is a semi-finals match in the Apocalypse #1 contenders match tournament and it is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, hailing from the City of Satan and weighing in at a 245 pounds, Dante Diablo!

Well here comes the Satanist, Dante Diablo. How he got this opportunity makes me think, but none-the-less he has it.

Finally, you didn’t badmouth him. He’s a good wrestler and a great leader. Show him the respect he deserves.

Pretender blasts through the arena as Black Dagger emerges from the back with Dante’s urn. He walks down the ramp and climbs up the steel steps. He enters the ring and hands the urn to Ed Richards.

And his opponent, hailing from Manchester, England and weighing in at a 280 pounds, Black Dagger!

These two men have been at it for the last two weeks.

Yea, and last week Black Dagger took it too far when he stole Dante’s urn. The nerve of Black Dagger to bring it to the ring with him this week.

Ding-ding-ding

Black Dagger and Dante Diablo lock up and move around the ring as the momentum shifts back and forth. Dante has Dagger trapped in the corner and lets go of the lock. Diablo then kicks Dagger and Dagger falls in the corner. Diablo backs up and runs at Dagger. Diablo kicks Dagger in the face and backs up. Diablo lifts Dagger up and Irish whips him into another turnbuckle. Diablo runs at Dagger, but Dagger drops and Diablo jumps up, but misses and cracks his head on the ring post. Dagger then throws Diablo outside of the ring. Dagger follows and Diablo punches Dagger, which is returned with a hard right from Dagger. Dagger and Diablo exchange more punches on the outside as the referee counts. 1…2…Dagger throws Diablo into the ring post….3…4…Dagger lifts Diablo, but Diablo powers out and shoves Dagger into the announce table…5…6...7…8…Diablo re-enters the ring and then exits again. As soon as Diablo gets back to the outside, Dagger hits Diablo in the head with the ring bell. The referee calls for the disqualification, but Dagger continues his assault on Diablo with the ring bell. Diablo is busted open now as Spawn and Hybrid come out to assist their leader, but Dagger nails Hybrid with the ring bell as well. Spawn then runs at him and attempts a spear, but Dagger moves to the side and Spawn hits his head on the announce table. Dagger then lifts Spawn and hits the Dead End on him through the announce table. Dagger grabs the urn and leaves. Pretender plays as Black Dagger walks up the ramp with the urn. Black Dagger has a smile on his face upon leaving.

Here is your winner, by disqualification, and advancing to the tournament finals, Dante Diablo!

Wow, Black Dagger did damage. Look at all the carnage. Spawn went through a table, Hybrid is out cold, and Dante is busted wide open.

Black Dagger is my hero. Dark Republic is not having a good night. A tag team loss and a beat down, plus Diablo must fight another match later tonight against The Chaos Kid.

But both men are very hurt and bloodied from their previous matches tonight. I don’t think the tournament finals will be a 5-star match if you know what I’m saying.

Camera goes backstage

Hey boss…boss…BOSS!

What do you want!? I’m very busy and I have many decisions to make on Apocalypse.

Well, as you saw last week me and my partner, Damien Jones were screwed over for the tag titles by The Puerto Rican Express.

Well, what do you want me to do about that? Jose already has an X-Rated title match against Dash Blade at Apocalypse.

This has nothing to do with the Puerto Rican Express…we want a rematch for the tag titles!

You and Damien Jones want a rematch for the tag titles against Supply and Demand?

Yea and we want the match at Apocalypse.

Well, it does sound like a good idea, but I can’t just grant you that title shot. You know what, if your team wins later on tonight in the Meltdown mismatch, then you and Damien Jones get your rematch at Apocalypse. Happy?

Not really, but at least I get a shot.

Well if I were you I’d be getting ready for your main event match.

The Sound exits as a bloodied Dante Diablo enters.

SIMOU! Did you see what just happened out there!?!? That dumbass vampire wannabe, Black Dagger attacked me! I demand to know what you plan to do about this!

Ok, first of all Dante, don’t you ever come in here and yell at me. Secondly, if you happen to lose your match against The Chaos Kid tonight, then you can fight Black Dagger at Apocalypse, ok?

Well I can assure you that I won’t be losing to that reject tonight…so how about after I win the tournament finals tonight you book a hardcore match next week between me and Black Dagger?

Fine, but that’s only IF you win against The Chaos Kid. If you lose, then you must wait until Apocalypse and it will be a normal match. Also, your friends Spawn and Hybrid are banned from ringside tonight in your match against The Chaos Kid.

That’s fine…I don’t need them anyways.

I’m done with you for now, so you should go get ready for your match.

Dante Diablo leaves and David Simou leaves in the opposite direction.

Breathe Into Me by Red blasts through the speakers as Colton sprints into the arena and down the ramp. Colton hops up and down in the ring and calls for the mic.

This contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, hailing from Bridgeport, Connecticut and weighing in at a 260 pounds, “The Enforcer” Colton!

Colton walks down the ramp and slides into the ring. Colton calls for a mic and snatches it from Ed Richards.

So, last week on Meltdown I debuted and issued and open challenge and it has yet to be answered, so all I have to say is this; Is there anyone man enough to come out and fight me? Or will I have to bring my talents elsewhere where the men aren’t too scared to fight a real wrestler.

Colton waits patiently in the ring for a few seconds before talking again.

Fine, if that’s the way it’s gonna be then I’m gonna go back there and find someone to fight tonig-

Bang Your Head plays as the crowd goes insane for Damien Jones. Damien Jones has brought his own mic out.

Hey Colton…why don’t you shut the hell up? You just appeared here last week…do you really expect anyone to take you seriously? I have come out here to answer your open challenge and take you out myself, so these Meltdown fans won’t ever have to see your face or hear your voice ever again.

Damien Jones stomps down the ramp and slides into the ring.

And his opponent, hailing from Washington DC and weighing in at a 249 pounds, Damien Jones.

Well it looks like Damien Jones will be taking on Colton in Colton’s first match.

Colton has a very hard match ahead of him. Damien Jones is no pushover.

True that…the newcomer has a lot to prove here tonight and is gonna have a hard time doing so.

Ding-ding-ding

Colton locks up with Damien Jones and throws Damien into the turnbuckle and hits a clothesline on Damien. Damien quickly gets out of the ring and looks back in at Colton as Colton just stares back with a very smug look on his face. Damien re-enters the ring and Colton picks him up over his head and drops him to the mat. Colton stomps on Damien and backs up. Damien gets to his knees as Colton runs at him and kicks Damien in the jaw. Damien falls back and crawls into the corner. Colton lifts Damien up and puts Damien on the top rope. Damien then comes to and kicks Colton a few times in the head. Colton backs up and checks his lip to see if he’s bleeding. Colton turns around and is taken down with a flying clothesline. Colton gets back to his feet quickly and Damien kicks him in the midsection and runs across the ropes. Damien hits a running Neckbreaker on Colton. Damien goes for the pin. 1-kick out. Colton throws Damien off of him and recovers. Damien runs at Colton and Colton runs at Damien. Colton dodges a clothesline and goes behind Damien. Colton nails a backcracker. Colton then locks on the High Angle Boston Crab as Damien struggles to the ropes. Damien reaches the ropes, but Colton doesn’t let go. The ref starts a count. 1…2…3…4...Colton breaks the hold. Colton picks Damien up and kicks him in the midsection and goes for the Twist of Fate, but Damien pushes Colton away and runs at Colton hitting him with a devastating clothesline to the back of the head. Damien then picks Colton up and Irish whips him into the corner, but Colton climbs up the Turnbuckle rapidly and counters with the Whisper in the Wind. Colton covers Damien. 1-2-kick out. Colton goes to the top rope and positions himself. He then jumps off and hits the Shooting Star Press.

OH MY GOD!!! How could a man his size pull that off!?!?

Colton covers Damien. 1-2-KICK OUT! Colton grabs the ref by the shirt and argues with him. Colton lets go of the ref and turns around. Damien runs at him and hits a running dropkick. Damien picks Colton up and hits rapid knees to his face. Damien covers Colton. 1-2-kick out. Damien lifts Colton up, but Colton powers out and quickly connects with a kick to the midsection which is immediately followed up by the Corkscrew Neckbreaker. Colton covers Damien. 1-2-Colton breaks the pin up. Colton lifts up Damien and pushes Damien into the corner. Colton runs at Damien and hits a Shining Wizard to Damien in the corner. Damien falls to the ground and Colton locks on the Anaconda Vice. Damien struggles and attempts to break the hold, but Colton increases the pressure and tightens the grip. Damien tries to grab the rope, but starts to fade. Damien blacks out and the referee grabs his arm. The ref lifts his arm and drops it to the mat.

1!

The referee grabs his arm again and drops it to the mat.

2!

The referee grabs his arm for a third time and drops it. His arm hits the mat.

3!

The referee calls for the bell.

Here is your winner, by submission, “The Enforcer” Colton!

Wow, what a showing from Colton. Damien didn’t even get much offense in that match.

A very impressive showing from the newcomer, Colton. I hope that he keeps it up.

Colton grabs the mic.

That…is what happens to anyone who crosses my path. My ultimate goal is to capture that ROG Heavyweight Championship and anyone who dares try to slow me down…will be crushed…by “The Enforcer.”

Colton drops the mic and exits the ring, walks up the ramp, and leaves the arena.
Back to top Go down
Rated PG
ROH World Champion
Rated PG

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 2/4/08 Results   Meltdown 2/4/08 Results EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:29 am

Wow, I feel sorry for whoever has to bump heads with Colton. He’s a demon in that ring.

Burn in My Light plays as The Chaos Kid enters the ring alone. He’s still bleeding from earlier and he limps to the ring. He slowly walks down the ramp and climbs the steel steps. He enters the ring and awaits his opponent.

This contest is the finals of the Apocalypse #1 contender match tournament and it is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, hailing from Toronto Ontario, Canada and weighing in at a 204 pounds, The Chaos Kid!

Hmm…I wonder where Jose is. He accompanied The Chaos Kid to the ring earlier. He must be getting ready for his main event match.

Look at the damage that was done to The Chaos Kid from earlier tonight. He’s gonna have a hard time completing this match, let alone winning it.

The Fight Song plays as Dante Diablo enters the arena. Red smoke fills the arena yet again and Diablo walks down the ramp. Diablo, still bleeding also, enters the ring.

And his opponent, hailing from the City of Satan and weighing in at a 245 pounds, Dante Diablo!

Both men have so many injuries from earlier. This match shouldn’t be too long. I doubt that either can even make it through the match.

Ding-ding-ding

Diablo and Chaos circle each other and lock up. Chaos leans forward and falls onto Diablo’s chest and Diablo pushes him away. Diablo falls to one knee and holds his head as Chaos uses the ropes to pull himself back up. They lock up again and Chaos kicks Diablo in the midsection and runs across the ropes. Chaos knees Diablo in the temple and Diablo falls back. Chaos goes for an early pin. 1-2-kick out. Chaos picks Diablo up and kicks him in the midsection. Chaos attempts a Twist of Fate, but Diablo gets out, twists Chaos’s arm and pulls Chaos towards him and clotheslines Chaos to the mat. Diablo picks Chaos up and dropkicks him. Chaos stumbles backwards against the ropes and walks forward straight into a discuss clothesline. Diablo covers Chaos. 1-2-kick out. Diablo kicks Chaos in the back of the head before picking him up and Irish whipping him into the corner. Diablo runs at Chaos and hits a clothesline. Chaos moves out of the corner and falls forward onto Diablo’s chest again. Diablo laughs at him before lifting him up in Suplex formation and hitting a Brainbuster. Diablo covers Chaos. 1-2-KICK OUT! Diablo picks up Chaos and hands out some knife edge chops to Chaos. Diablo backs Chaos up into the corner and continues the knife edge chops. Chaos falls to one knee and Diablo dropkicks him in the face sending Chaos back into the corner. Diablo backs up and runs at Chaos. Diablo hits Chaos with a seated dropkick. Chaos falls over from his sitting position in the corner. Diablo covers Chaos. 1-2-3. The referee calls for the bell, but sees Chaos’s foot on the bottom rope. Diablo celebrates, but the referee calls for the match to be restarted. Diablo is furious and argues with the referee. Diablo then goes over to Chaos and lifts him off the mat, but Chaos powers out and kicks him in the midsection and hits the Twist of Fate. Chaos then wastes no time in going to the top rope and hitting a moonsault. Chaos covers Diablo. 1-2-kick out. Chaos argues with the ref before picking Diablo up and lifting him up for the Cop Killa. Diablo struggles out of the position and attempts a clothesline, but Chaos ducks and kicks Diablo in the midsection. Chaos then connects with the Cop Killa. Chaos covers Diablo. 1-2-3.

Here is your winner, by pinfall and the man advancing to the #1 contenders match at Apocalypse, The Chaos Kid!

The Chaos Kid celebrates in the ring as Black Dagger makes his way back out to the ring and gives Diablo the Dead End. Dagger then locks eyes with The Chaos Kid, but raises his hand in victory instead of attacking him. Black Dagger leaves and The Chaos Kid follows.

Well there you have it. Two more matches for Apocalypse have been set up there in that match.

Yes, at Apocalypse we will see Black Dagger taking on Dante Diablo and The Chaos Kid taking on Erik Michaels in a #1 contenders match.
Back to top Go down
Rated PG
ROH World Champion
Rated PG

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 2/4/08 Results   Meltdown 2/4/08 Results EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:30 am

What a show Apocalypse is shaping up to be.

It's now time for the Meltdown main event.

This match is a huge mismatch which is why it has been dubbed the Meltdown Mismatch.

Jose has even stated in an interview that he doesn’t like his team, but he will do whatever it takes to win.

Dash Blade also stated that he won’t allow the usual from his teammates which I have to believe is cheating and post-match beat downs.

The Way I Am plays as Dash Blade enters the arena. He holds the X-Rated Title up high as struts down the ramp. He slides into the ring and jumps onto the second rope and poses with his belt.

This next match is a 6-man tag team match and is your main event for the evening. Introducing first, hailing from Brooklyn, New York and weighing in at a 198 pounds, he is the X-Rated Champion, Dash Blade!

Here is the X-Rated Champion who we learned earlier tonight will be defending his title against Jose at Apocalypse.

And what a match that should be. Jose vs. Dash Blade will surely steal the show.

Push it plays as Ricky Reynolds and Jamarius Jackson emerge from the back with serious looks on their faces. They walk to the ring slowly with their tag titles around their waste and Reynolds with the ROG Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder. They slide into the ring and stare down Dash Blade.

And his partners, weighing in at a combined 460 pounds, they are the ROG Tag Team Champions, they are Supply and Demand!

Here are the ever so cocky tag champs ready for 6-man tag team action.

They seemed to be pissed off. Who could blame them? Dash Blade will only slow them down.

Metalingus plays as Jose erupts from the back and taunts for the crowd and sprints down the ramp. He goes to the second rope and taunts, but is met with thunderous boos. Jose climbs down with a confused look on his face.

And their opponents, first, hailing from Greenwich, Connecticut and weighing in at 215 pounds, Jose!

Battery blasts through the arena as The Sound enters the arena and walks down the ramp. The Sound enters the ring and gives Jose a very dirty glare.

And his partner, hailing from England and weighing in at a 245 pounds, The Sound!

Welcome to the Jungle plays as the crowd goes crazy for the former ROG Heavyweight Champion, Erik Michaels. Erik Michaels walks down the ramp and enters the ring. He shakes hands with The Sound, but ignores Jose’s presence.

And finally, hailing from Miami, Florida and weighing in at 213 pounds, Erik Michaels!

Wow, they both gave Jose the cold shoulder so to speak.

How dare they disrespect him. He’s probably gonna be the man to win the contest for them and they don’t even acknowledge is presence.

Ding-ding-ding

The Sound and Erik Michaels talk over who the starting man who should be as Jose stands next to them trying to get into the conversation. Sound is decided to start the match as Michaels goes onto the apron and Jose slowly goes onto the apron as well. The other team quickly decided that Dash Blade will start the match without any discussion. Dash and Sound have a test of strength in the middle of the ring. Dash gets the upper hand, but Sound comes back and ultimately wins. Dash looks around having been embarrassed and kicks Sound in the midsection. He Irish whips Sound into the turnbuckle and runs at Sound. Dash nails a turnbuckle dropkick and Sound falls forward onto his face. Dash lifts Sound and brings him to his corner. Dash goes to tag, but Jackson and Reynolds jump off the apron. Dash yells at them as The Sound rolls Dash up. 1-2-kick out. Dash springs back up and clotheslines The Sound. Reynolds and Jackson go back onto the apron. Dash lifts up Sound, but Sound pushes Dash back into his own corner. Dash realizes this and tags in Jackson with a slap to the face. Jackson enters the ring pissed off as Dash and Reynolds argue on the apron. Jackson and Sound lock up with Jackson kicking Sound in the gut. Jackson runs across the ropes and hits the Drive By. Jackson covers Sound. 1-2-kick out. Jackson goes back to his corner and slaps Dash back in the face. Dash, now the legal man, goes to pick up The Sound, but Sound powers out and kicks Dash to the midsection. Sound then hits a Piledriver and scurries to his corner where he tags in Michaels, even though Jose had his hand out. Michaels quickly enters the ring and knocks Jackson and Reynolds off the apron. Michaels then focuses on his opponent from the week before, Dash Blade and locks on the Inverted Sharpshooter. Dash screams in agonizing pain as he slowly makes his way to the bottom rope. He reaches the rope and Michaels lets go of the hold. Michaels tags Sound back in and Sound locks on the Sharpshooter. Dash screams start again, but this time the hold is broken up by Reynolds who kicks Sound in the face before going back onto the apron. Dash crawls to his corner and tags in Reynolds.

Wow the teams are dissolving fast. We’ve seen plenty of miscommunications from both teams already.

Yes and I doubt that they’ll be the last.

Reynolds enters the ring and lifts up Sound. Reynolds hits the Acid Dropper and then locks on the Artery Jammer. Sound is in pain, but conceals the pain and grabs the bottom rope. Reynolds doesn’t let go of the hold. The ref starts a count. 1…2…3…Reynolds releases the hold. Reynolds measures The Sound, but Dash tags himself back in and runs at Sound. Sound counters with the Cripple Crossface as Reynolds just laughs at him. Reynolds goes back onto the apron as Dash screams yet again in pain. Dash manages to reach the bottom rope. Sound goes to his corner and goes to tag in Michaels, but Jose steals the tag and goes to the top rope. Dash revives and is met with a huge flying crossbody from Jose. Jose covers Dash. 1-2-kick out. Jose dropkicks Dash when Dash revives and Dash goes into the corner. Jose runs at Dash and hits a clothesline. Dash stumbles forward and Jose goes to the top rope again. Dash snaps out of it and turns around. Dash is met with a moonsault from Jose. Jose takes Dash down and covers him. 1-2-kick out yet again. Jose goes to the top rope again. He positions himself correctly and nails a Phoenix Splash off the top rope. Reynolds quickly enters the ring and breaks up the count at 2. Reynolds then drags Dash’s limp body into his corner and Jackson tags himself in. Jose recovers and is met with the Tagged from Jackson. Jackson stomps on Jose’s body and locks on the Mugged. Jose realizes he’s in trouble and fights back, but can’t manage to escape the hold. Jose struggles to get out, but starts to fade away. The ref grabs Jose’s arm and lifts it in the air and drops it, but Jose doesn’t let it hit the mat once. Jose then starts to power out and manages to get to his feet. Jose elbows Jackson in the gut a few times and hits a Twist of Fate on Jackson. Jose goes to the top rope and hits a 450 Splash. Jose covers Jackson. 1-2-KICK OUT! Jose slowly gets back to his feet as does Jackson. When they both come to Jackson swings at Jose, but Jose moves and grabs Jackson’s arm. Jose then locks on the cobra clutch and swings Jackson around wildly. Jackson doesn’t allow himself to tap as Jose continues to increase pressure. Jose throws Jackson to the floor and goes to his corner. Jose starts to remove the turnbuckle padding as Sound and Michaels argue with him culminating with Jose slapping both Sound and Michaels. Jose then grabs Jackson and throws him into the corner. Jose grabs Jackson’s head and slams it into the exposed turnbuckle. Reynolds then tries to get into the ring, but the referee doesn’t allow him. Reynolds distracts the referee long enough for Jackson to give Jose a low blow. Jose falls to the mat as Jackson runs to his corner and tags in Reynolds as Dash yells at them both for cheating.

Disobedience from both teams here. I have a feeling that some teams may start to implode soon.

Reynolds goes over to Jose and locks on the Overdoes as Jose screams in pain, but grabs the bottom rope right next to him. Reynolds again refuses to release the hold sending Dash into the ring. Dash pushes Reynolds off of Jose and tells him to stop cheating. Reynolds pushes Dash back. Dash gets into Reynolds’s face and Reynolds punches Dash and Dash returns the punch with a punch of his own as they start to brawl. Jackson takes the chance to tag himself in when they get close to him and enters the ring. Jackson nails Jose with the Fifteenth Street Flurry and Jose falls down to the mat. Michaels enters the ring and breaks up the pin at 1 and hits Jackson with a Northern Lights Suplex. Michaels then tells Jose to tag him, but Jose instead lifts Jackson up and kicks him to the midsection. Jose then connects with the Puerto Rican Destroyer. Jose covers Jackson, but Michaels again breaks up the count and argues with Jose. Michaels shoves Jose into Sound, who tags himself in as Jose and Michaels brawl as well. Jose and Michaels fall to the outside of the ring with Dash and Reynolds. Jackson and Sound the legal men. Sound lifts Jackson and kicks him in the midsection. Sound lifts him up and then nails the Sound Effect. Sound covers Jackson. 1-2-3.

Here are your winners, by pinfall, The Sound, Jose, and Erik Michaels!

Despite the match having ended already, everyone continues to fight. Dash and Reynolds go back into the ring as do Jose and Erik Michaels. Jose and Dash bump into each other and start fighting as do Erik Michaels and Reynolds. Sound throws Jackson out of the ring. Reynolds takes Michaels down with the Coke Sneeze and Jose scoop slams Dash on top of Michaels. Jose goes to the top rope and hits a Spiral Tap, but Erik Michaels moves out of the way just in time, so Dash Blade was the only man hit. Jose throws Dash out of the ring. Erik Michaels gets to his feet and picks up Jose for the Michnoku Driver and nails it. Jose rolls out of the ring. Reynolds realizes that numbers aren’t on his side as The Sound and Erik Michaels stare him down, so he exits the ring on his own and walks up the ramp, seemingly the least damaged man.

What a brawl that ensued here tonight. I didn’t expect that much to happen in the Meltdown mismatch.

Not only that, but we now know that The Sound and Damien Jones will be getting a Tag title rematch at Apocalypse against Supply and Demand.

What a night…4 Apocalypse matches revealed, a tournament was held, and a great main event followed by a huge brawl. I can’t wait for Apocalypse. As for now, goodnight everyone.

Screen fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 2/4/08 Results   Meltdown 2/4/08 Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Meltdown 2/4/08 Results
Page 1 of 1