Wrestling Unleashed 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Unleashed 2.0

The Fastest Rising Wrestling Forum on the Net.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meltdown 2/18/08 Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rated PG
ROH World Champion
Rated PG

Male
Number of posts : 913
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : WWE and ROH
Favorite Wrestlers : Christian Vulture Squad Edge AJ Styles, Raven, Shelton Benjamin John Morrison Randy Orton and LAX
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Meltdown 2/18/08 Results Empty
PostSubject: Meltdown 2/18/08 Results   Meltdown 2/18/08 Results EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:45 am

Leroy Brown – Red
Jimmy DeMarco – Green
Ed Richards – Violet
Dante Diablo – Blue
Jose – Yellow
Dash Blade – Brown
David Simou – Dark Red
The Chaos Kid – Cyan

Assorted pyros go off as the camera swirls around the jam-packed arena and focuses at the announce table.

Hello wrestling fans and welcome to another broadcast of Monday Night Meltdown. I’m Leroy Brown, here with my broadcast colleague, Jimmy DeMarco.

I’m Jimmy DeMarco and what a show we have scheduled for the last Meltdown before Apocalypse. In the main event of the evening, we will see The Sound taking on Ricky Reynolds in a Hardcore Match up!

Also, Jose and Dash Blade choose each others fates in Pick Your Poison Matches and Erik Michaels will meet “The Enforcer” Colton in one-on-one action.

But first, we will witness a 2-on-1 Handicapped Match pitting Black Dagger against Spawn and Hybrid.

Pretender by The Foo Fighters plays as Black Dagger walks very slowly onto the entrance ramp. Black Dagger walks down the ramp and climbs up the steel steps. Black Dagger enters the ring through the middle and top rope and walks around the ring.

This contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a 2-on-1 Handicapped Match. Introducing first, hailing from Manchester, England and weighing in at 280 pounds…Black Dagger!

At Apocalypse, Black Dagger will have his hands full when he meets Dante Diablo in singles action.

As much as I may dislike Dante Diablo, he is no pushover and Black Dagger had better wrestle to the best of his abilities or else he won’t pull out the win. That’s for sure.

The Fight Song plays as a blanket of red mist covers the arena and Spawn and Hybrid emerge from the back. Spawn runs down the ramp as Hybrid walks down the ramp behind him. Spawn slides into the ring as Hybrid climbs the steel steps and enters the ring. Black Dagger locks eyes with Hybrid and Spawn.

And his opponents, hailing from the City of Satan, the team of Spawn and Hybrid…Dark Republic!

Black Dagger is at a huge disadvantage here tonight. He has to take on both members of Dark Republic just days before having to fight Dante Diablo, while Dante Diablo isn’t even scheduled for a match of his own.

Ding-ding-ding

Hybrid and Spawn talk to each other and Hybrid goes onto the apron as Black Dagger waits to get into the action. Spawn locks up with Dagger and Dagger throws Spawn half way across the ring. Spawn gets back to his feet and runs at Dagger and Dagger hits a Big Boot to the face of Spawn. Spawn falls and crawls rapidly back to his corner. Dagger stares at him and Spawn gets back to his feet. Spawn and Dagger lock up again. Spawn puts Dagger in a headlock. Dagger throws Spawn against the ropes and Spawn slingshots into a shoulder block from Dagger. Dagger runs across the ropes and Spawn flips onto his stomach and Dagger jumps over Spawn. Dagger stops as soon as he jumps over and drops and elbow onto the back of Spawn. Dagger lifts Spawn up and Powerslams him onto the ring canvas. Dagger runs at Hybrid and kicks him off the apron. Dagger is fully pumped as he lifts Spawn off the mat and hits the Death Drop on him. Dagger covers Spawn. 1…2…broken up by Hybrid. Hybrid stomps away on the neck and back of Dagger and runs across the ropes and hits him with a Boot to the Face. Hybrid drags Spawn to his corner and goes onto the apron. Hybrid tags himself into the match. Hybrid immediately goes to work on the back of Dagger with a Sidewalk Slam. Hybrid lifts Dagger off the mat and runs across the ropes. He clotheslines Dagger from behind sending him crashing face first into the mat. Hybrid covers Dagger. 1…2…kick out. Hybrid goes into the corner and squats down awaiting the revival of Black Dagger. Dagger gets back to his feet and Hybrid runs at Dagger and attempts a Spear, but Dagger sidesteps and Hybrid slams his shoulder into the ring post. Dagger goes into the corner, but realizes that there is nobody he can tag. Dagger pulls himself to his feet using the middle rope and walks over to Hybrid. Dagger lifts up Hybrid and lifts him up under his arm and nails a backbreaker. Dagger covers Hybrid. 1…2…kick out. Dagger lifts Hybrid up again, but Hybrid struggles out and pushes Dagger back allowing him to tag Spawn back in. Spawn runs at Dagger and nails him with a Spear and then locks on a Boston Crab. Dagger struggles to get to the bottom rope as he screams, but manages to power out of the hold and flip Spawn over. Spawn gets back to his feet quickly and Powerslams Dagger to the mat. Spawn then goes to the legs of Black Dagger and locks on the Texas Cloverleaf, which Dagger escapes with ease. Spawn trips and falls as Dagger gets up. Spawn runs at Dagger, but Dagger grasps the neck of Spawn with both hands and lifts him up and sends him back down to the mat in between his legs, nailing the Dead End. Dagger covers Spawn. 1…2…3.

Here is your winner, by pinfall…Black Dagger!

Black Dagger gets another huge victory here tonight and gains even more momentum going into his match against Dante Diablo at Apocalypse.

The Fight Song plays as Dante Diablo stomps down with the ramp furiously with a mic. Black Dagger stares him down when Diablo enters the ring, but then slides out of the ring.

I specifically remember telling the both of you last week that if you were to lose again…you would no longer be a part of Dark Republic…and guess what. YOU LOST AGAIN! I’m tired of you two wastes of skin. As of right now, you are both ejected from Dark Republic and I never want to see your sorry faces ever again!

Dante Diablo Chokeslams Hybrid before Powerbombing Spawn and exits the ring as Spawn and Hybrid hold their necks and midsections in the ring.

What an impact Dante Diablo has made here tonight. It seems as though Dark Republic has already been broken up. What a shame.

What a shame? Why do you like them? I know that you’re a religious man as well as I am and I can’t stand them. You confuse me so much Jimmy.

Announced earlier in the week was Dash Blade and Jose going into matches known as Pick Your Poison Matches. That’s when your upcoming opponent gets to pick your opponent for your match that night.

And up next will be Dash Blade’s Pick Your Poison Match. I wonder who Jose has chosen to face off against Dash Blade just days before their X-Rated Title bout.

The Way I Am plays as Dash Blade enters the arena. Dash Blade holds up his X-Rated Title over his head as pyros go off behind him. Dash puts the X-Rated Title over his shoulder and walks down the ramp. He walks up the steel steps and poses with the X-Rated Championship before handing the belt to Ed Richards.

The next contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a Pick Your Poison Match. Introducing first, hailing from Brooklyn, New York and weighing in at 198 pounds, he is the X-Rated Champion…Dash Blade!

Jose shows up on the video monitor.

Well hello there Dash Blade, Mr. X-Rated Champion. Right now I hold your future in my hands. I’ve been up all night wondering who would be the perfect man to take you out…I mean wrestle you here tonight and after much negotiating with myself, I have come up with the perfect contender. He doesn’t lie down for anybody. He is vicious in every sense of the word…he is…NIGHTMARE!

The lights go out and a wall of fire erupts at the top of the entrance ramp as Nightmare enters the arena. Nightmare drops to one knee and points to the heavens before walking down the ramp and walking up the steel steps. Nightmare enters the ring over the top rope and gets into the face of Dash Blade.

And his opponent, hailing from Parts Unknown and weighing in at 335 pounds…Nightmare!

What a great choice by Jose. Nightmare is sure to weaken Dash Blade before his match with Jose at Apocalypse.

I can’t even believe Nightmare would’ve agreed to this match. Lord knows Jose and him don’t see eye to eye.

Ding-ding-ding

Dash Blade runs at Nightmare and clotheslines him, but Nightmare doesn’t budge an inch. Dash Blade runs at Nightmare and hits him with a clothesline again, but again, Nightmare doesn’t budge. Dash Blade now runs across the ropes to get more momentum, but gets his head nearly taken off with a vicious clothesline from Nightmare. Nightmare picks Dash back up by his hair and takes him back down with another vicious clothesline. Nightmare slowly circles the fallen Dash Blade and stalks him. As Dash gets back to his feet Nightmare is right behind him. Dash gets to his feet and Nightmare locks on a Full Nelson and starts to swing Dash around. Dash manages to kick Nightmare in the shin, prompting Nightmare to release the hold. Dash turns around and dropkicks Nightmare. Nightmare moves back a bit and Dash runs across the ropes. Dash ricochets off the ropes and drops to the mat, sliding through Nightmares legs. Dash then dropkicks Nightmare again. Nightmare goes forward and his head rests on the middle rope. Dash runs across the ropes and jumps up. Dash’s entire body goes through the second rope and puts pressure on Nightmare’s head. Nightmare falls off the middle rope as Dash goes to the top rope. Dash hits an elbow drop on Nightmare. Dash gets to his feet and explodes. Dash yet again goes to the top rope and taunts Nightmare as he waits for Nightmare to get to his feet. When Nightmare gets to his feet Dash jumps off the top rope and nails a Diving Spear. Dash Blade covers Nightmare. 1…2…kick out! Dash Blade lifts Nightmare up off the mat and tries to lift him onto his shoulders, but can’t and Nightmare capitalizes with a kick to the midsection and a Piledriver. The lights go out and back on as Nightmare looks around confused. Nightmare forgets about it and continues his attack on Dash. Nightmare picks Dash up and throws him against the ropes. Nightmare goes for the Black Hole Slam, but Dash manages to reverse it into a Tornado DDT!

What a reversal from Dash Blade. I’ve never the Black Hole Slam reversed like that.

Neither have I. Dash Blade might’ve just opened the path to victory with that maneuver.

Dash gets to his feet and the crowd is going insane. Dash again lifts Nightmare up and attempts the Blade Driver, but can’t hold Nightmare on his shoulders. Nightmare knocks Dash down with a Big Boot and runs across the ropes. Nightmare hits a running Leg Drop on the head of Dash Blade and covers him. 1…2…kick out. Nightmare lifts Dash off the mat and hits heavy rights and lefts into the corner of the ring and he continues his strike onslaught. Nightmare backs his right hand all the way and swings forward knocking Dash down out of the corner and onto the mat. The lights go out and turn back on yet again. Nightmare continues to look around confused, but doesn’t go back to the action right away. Nightmare exits the ring and starts to walk up the ramp, but turns around and climbs onto the apron, where he is met with a running dropkick from Dash. Nightmare falls onto the arena floor and Dash looks on. Nightmare gets to his feet and Dash runs at the ropes and manages to flip himself over the top rope hitting a flipping senton right onto Nightmare. Both men seem to be knocked out on the outside.

What a risky maneuver from Dash Blade.

Not too often we see that from him.

Ed Richards starts his count. 1…2…3…4…5…Dash gets back to his feet…6…Dash re-enters the ring…7…8…Nightmare gets upset and slides into the ring as well. Dash kicks Nightmare in the back of the head and runs across the ropes. Nightmare throws Dash up over the top rope and Dash lands on the apron. Nightmare goes to punch Dash, but Dash blocks and punches Nightmare. Nightmare is slightly dazed as Dash jumps over the top rope, grabs Nightmare, and hits a Knee Facebuster all in one quick motion. Dash covers Nightmare. 1…2…kick out. Dash bangs on the mat in anger as he lifts Nightmare up, who powers out and puts Dash on his shoulders and hits a Tombstone Piledriver as the crowd goes absolutely insane. The lights go out yet again and when they turn back on, Ed Richards is knocked out and Darker Side plays as Edgecutioner enters the arena. Nightmare ignores Dash Blade as he focuses Edgecutioner. Father Judge then comes out from under the ring and enters the ring and Low Blows Nightmare. Nightmare drops to one knee as Edgecutioner enters the ring and runs at Nightmare. Edgecutioner lays Nightmare out with the Straight to Hell as Father Judge revives Ed Richards and throws him into the ring. The lights go out again and when they turn back on Edgecutioner and Father Judge have disappeared. Dash Blade revives and sees Nightmare motionless in the middle of the ring and crawls towards him and covers him. 1…2…3!

Here is your winner, by pinfall…Dash Blade!

Dash Blade grabs his title from Ed Richards and exits under the bottom rope. Dash Blade slowly walks up the ramp and exits the arena.

What a despicable showing from Warzone’s Edgecutioner. He has no business here! I have to believe that Nightmare had that match won until Edgecutioner came out and ruined this contest.

What’s done is done. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Rated PG
ROH World Champion
Rated PG

Male
Favorite Wrestlers : Christian Vulture Squad Edge AJ Styles, Raven, Shelton Benjamin John Morrison Randy Orton and LAX

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 2/18/08 Results   Meltdown 2/18/08 Results EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:50 am

After that first Pick Your Poison Match not going exactly as Jose had planned, you have to wonder what’s gonna happen in this next Pick Your Poison Match where Dash Blade will decide Jose’s opponent.

Metalingus plays as Jose runs out from the back and sprints down the entrance ramp. Jose slides into the ring and jumps to the second rope and taunts the crowd. Jose jumps to the top rope and backflips off the top rope into the middle of the ring.

This next contest is scheduled for one fall and it is a Pick Your Poison Match, introducing first, hailing from Greenwich, Connecticut and weighing in at 215 pounds…Jose!

I wonder who Dash Blade has chosen to square off against Jose here tonight. I can’t wait to see who it is.

The video monitor shows a beaten and tired Dash Blade backstage.

I have to admit Jose that was a very hard match for me. But now, it’s my turn to give you hell! I have also been up all night trying to decide who would be the perfect opponent for you…and well…I couldn’t really think of anyone at all. But I did manage to find an opponent who should give you a hard match. He didn’t agree to this match, but David Simou made him go through with it or else his contract would be terminated. So without further ado, here is your opponent for the night.

There is a very long pause before Burn in My Light plays and The Chaos Kid enters the arena with an uneasy look on his face. The Chaos Kid walks down the ramp slowly, with very little enthusiasm and slides into the ring. The Chaos Kid doesn’t even pose or taunt.

And his opponent, hailing from Toronto Ontario, Canada and weighing in at 204 pounds…The Chaos Kid!

What a big shocker from Dash Blade. The Puerto Rican Express members, Jose and The Chaos Kid will square off one-on-one. This should be a great match.

Ding-ding-ding

Jose and The Chaos Kid approach each other and talk for awhile. The Chaos Kid backs up and lays down for Jose. Jose covers Chaos. Ed Richards reluctantly counts. 1…2…3.

Here is your winner, by pinfall…Jose!

What the hell!?!? I was actually expecting a wrestling contest between these two. That was a disgrace.

99 Problems plays as David Simou enters the arena with a microphone.

Hey Chaos. When I told you that you hade to go through with this match, I meant that you had to try to win. That was a disgrace. Now, this match will be restarted and if you don’t try, then your contract will be terminated!

The crowd goes absolutely insane as The Chaos Kid grabs a mic.

Maybe I don’t wanna fight my partner. I have no motivation for this and for you to force me to fight someone against my will really isn’t right!

Suck it up. You’re in the wrestling business so you had better get used to fighting people that you don’t wanna fight. Also, I’ve just decided to give you a bit more motivation. If you win this contest, then you will get a future ROG World Heavyweight Title shot, regardless of the results of your match against Erik Michaels this Sunday. Is that a deal?

There’s a long pause before The Chaos Kid begins to talk again.

…You got yourself a deal.

Jose looks on with an incredulous look on his face as he gets ready to fight his partner.

Ed Richards re-starts the match.

Ding-ding-ding

Chaos erupts as soon as the bell rings with a Spinning Wheel Kick to the face of Jose sending Jose to the mat. Jose pushes himself off the ground and stares into the eyes of Chaos, realizing that he isn’t going down easily. Jose and Chaos start to walk toward each other and do a Test of Strength, but Jose immediately kicks Chaos in the midsection and runs across the ropes. Jose jumps up and puts his knee onto the body of The Chaos Kid and uses this as leverage to get his other foot up and kick Chaos in the face hitting the Shining Wizard. Jose runs towards the ropes and springboards off the middle rope and hits a Springboard Senton. Jose covers Chaos. 1…2…kick out. Chaos gets back to his feet quickly as does Jose and Jose dropkicks Chaos into the corner. Jose runs at Chaos and jumps up. Jose grabs Chaos’s neck and his knees go into Chaos’s body. Jose rocks back to the floor and Monkey Flips Chaos. Jose goes to the top rope and hits a Moonsault on Chaos. Jose doesn’t cover Chaos, but instead picks Chaos up and kicks him in the midsection. Chaos catches Jose’s kick and holds him until Jose hits an Enzuiguri on Chaos and covers him. 1…2…kick out. Jose gets to his feet and positions himself in front of a fallen Chaos Kid. Jose looks down at Chaos and then looks up to the crowd and goes for a Standing Shooting Star Press, but Chaos moves at the very last second and Jose crashes and burns. Jose gets back to his feet right away and runs at Chaos. Chaos then grabs Jose’s arm and brings him to the mat and locks on the Cripple Crossface. Jose screams in pain as he slowly makes his way to the bottom rope. Chaos releases the hold and drags Jose back into the corner of the ring and re-applies the hold. Jose looks straight forward screaming trying to reach the ropes, but can’t. Chaos increases the pressure on the hold. Jose thinks of a plan and tries to strategize his way out of the hold. Jose uses his strength to flip his body over, but Chaos also rolls over and keeps the hold locked on. Jose flips over again as does Chaos. Jose now reaches out to his right and manages to grab the bottom rope.

Jose somehow reaches the rope. I really thought he was going to submit to that vicious maneuver.

Chaos gets to his feet and Jose lies on the ground with his hand still on the bottom rope. Chaos goes over to Jose, but Jose was playing possum and takes Chaos down and quickly covers him. 1…2…kick out. Jose gets to his feet and kicks Chaos in the midsection. Jose goes for the Twist of Fate, but Chaos counters with his own Twist of Fate. Chaos goes to the top rope and hits a Moonsault on Jose. Chaos covers Jose. 1…2…kick out. Chaos gets up off the mat and leans back in the corner as he catches his breath. Chaos looks on as Jose begins to get up. Chaos stalks Jose and kicks Jose in the midsection. Chaos turns around and hooks the arms of Jose and lifts him up. Chaos goes for the Cop Killa, but Jose manages to unhook his arms and land on his feet as Chaos lands on his ass. Jose backs up and gives Chaos a Buzzsaw Kick to the side of Chaos’s head. Chaos falls over and Jose covers him. 1…2…kick out. Jose lifts Chaos up, but Chaos powers out and runs across the ropes. Chaos runs straight into a Flip Bottom from Jose. Jose covers the lifeless body of Chaos. 1…2…kick out! Jose argues with Ed Richards about the count. Jose goes to the top rope and hits a Phoenix Splash followed with a pin attempt. 1…2…kick out! Jose gets angrier as he lifts Chaos up and hits Chaos with a few jabs to the face and runs across the ropes. Chaos swings at Jose as Jose avoids the strike and locks on the Cobra Clutch. Jose swings Chaos’s limp body wildly as Chaos utters out screams of pain. Chaos elbows Jose in the gut a few times and Jose releases the hold. Chaos then kicks Jose in the gut and again attempts the Cop Killa. Jose again escapes and kicks Chaos in the midsection. Jose connects with the Puerto Rican Destroyer. Jose goes for the pinfall. 1…2…KICK OUT! Jose begins to pull his hair before going to the top rope and going for a Spiral Tap, which Chaos moves out of the way of. Chaos then locks on the Cattle Mutilation on a fallen Jose. Jose escapes the move with ease by shifting his body weight to the side. Chaos is forced to release the hold. Jose gets to his feet and runs at Chaos, who hits Jose with a Spinebuster and then goes to the top rope. Chaos goes for the Dragon Cyclone Press and nails it. Chaos hurts himself in the process and rolls off of Jose. Jose rolls himself outside of the ring to avoid getting pinned. Chaos follows Jose to the outside and throws Jose back in the ring. Jose gets to his feet and stumbles back and forth. Chaos goes for the Cop Killa for a third time, but Jose escapes for a third time and rolls Chaos up and holds the tights. 1…2…3.

Here is your winner, by pinfall…Jose!

Jose celebrates in the ring as Chaos looks on with a look of disbelief that Jose would cheat to defeat him. Chaos and Jose talk in the ring and they make up. Jose continues to celebrate in the ring and leaves the ring with The Chaos Kid. They walk up the ramp and exit the arena.

What a match from these two phenomenal competitors. It may be somewhat disappointing due to the ending, but other than that a fantastic contest.

Tell Me When to Go plays as Jamarius Jackson enters the arena and walks down the ramp with his ROG Tag Title around his waste. Jamarius Jackson climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring. Jamarius Jackson holds his ROG Tag Title above his head before handing it to Ed Richards.

This contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, hailing from The Bronx, New York and weighing in at 245 pounds…He is one half of the ROG Tag Team Champions…Jamarius Jackson!

Here is one half of the tag team champions who last week, defeated one half of his opponents at Apocalypse in The Sound. Can he defeat the other half this week in Damien Jones?

Bang Your Head blasts through the speakers as Damien Jones erupts from the back with his Drumsticks. Damien walks down the ramp following the beat of his entrance music with his Drumsticks. Damien slides into the ring and hands his Drumsticks to Ed Richards.

And his opponent, hailing from Washington DC and weighing in at 249 pounds…Damien Jones!

This man definitely has not had the best of luck over the last few weeks, losing to the likes of Black Dagger and Colton, but can he turn that all around here tonight against Jamarius Jackson?

Ding-ding-ding

Jamarius Jackson runs at Damien and kicks Damien in the nuts. Ed Richards calls for the bell as the match has ended just as soon as it has started.

Here is your winner, by Disqualification…Damien Jones.

Damien Jones is on the floor rocking back and forth holding his crotch as Jamarius Jackson goes under the ring and grabs a chair and a table. Jackson re-enters the ring and starts hitting Damien with the chair over and over. Jackson lifts Damien up and knocks Damien right back down with a vicious chair shot to the face, busting Damien wide open. Jackson goes back to the outside as Damien grabs the middle rope and pulls himself back up. Jackson brings the table into the ring and sets it up in the corner. Damien exits the ring and walks around the outside as Jackson follows. Damien re-enters the ring. As does Jackson. Damien grabs the chair and hits Jackson with it numerous times. Damien goes to the outside and grabs another chair. Damien re-enters the ring and places one chair under the face of Jackson and nails Jackson with the Con-Chair-To knocking Jamarius Jackson out cold. Damien exits the ring, but looks back and notices the table. Damien runs back into the ring and places Jackson against the table in the corner. Damien grabs a chair and goes to the opposite corner of the ring. Damien runs at Jackson and when he gets close, throws the chair out in front of him. Jackson catches the chair and is then speared through the table as the crowd goes absolutely insane! Jackson falls to the mat with splinters in his back, holding his ribs as Damien exits the ring with a crimson mask. Damien exits the ring as his music plays.

That was a sick display from Jamarius Jackson, trying to gain the upper hand in their contest at Apocalypse by cheating in this match. But I laugh at Jackson, as his plan backfired and Damien leaves with not only the win, but the advantage this Sunday at Apocalypse.

Well, if it hadn’t backfired, it would’ve been a very smart move on the part of Jamarius Jackson. However, I must praise Damien Jones as to how quickly he managed to rebound and take out Jamarius Jackson.
Back to top Go down
Rated PG
ROH World Champion
Rated PG

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 2/18/08 Results   Meltdown 2/18/08 Results EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:51 am

Up next will be a contest that was announced on last week’s Meltdown broadcast, when Colton and The Chaos Kid came to the ring and helped Jose defeat Erik Michaels in one-on-one action. Since The Chaos Kid will be facing off against Erik Michaels this Sunday at Apocalypse, Colton was named as Erik Michaels’s opponent for tonight.

Breathe Into Me by Red plays as Colton slowly walks into the arena. Colton looks to both sides of the arena before running down the ramp and sliding into the ring. Colton pops up and sits in the corner of the ring as he awaits the introduction of his opponent.

This next contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, hailing from Bridgeport, Connecticut and weighing in at 260 pounds…Colton!

Colton stated earlier in the week that he was furious about not being a part of Apocalypse and he will take out his frustrations on Erik Michaels here tonight.

Welcome to the Jungle by Guns N’ Roses plays as Erik Michaels emerges into the arena. Erik Michaels looks around and points to the crowd before walking down the ramp, handing out high-fives to various fans. Erik Michaels walks up the steel steps and locks eyes with Colton on the apron before entering the ring.

And his opponent, hailing from Miami, Florida and weighing in at 213 pounds…Erik Michaels!

Erik Michaels has had his hands full with The Puerto Rican Express already as he takes on another member in Colton tonight and then another member in The Chaos Kid at Apocalypse.

Also, right now The Puerto Rican Express has not lost to Erik Michaels. Jose defeated him last week on Meltdown. Can Colton do the same here tonight?

Ding-ding-ding

Colton and Erik Michaels lock up in the middle of the ring. Michaels puts Colton in a headlock as Colton powers out and throws Michaels against the ropes. Michaels slingshots off the ropes and straight into a shoulder block from Colton. Michaels falls onto the mat as Colton runs across the ropes and Michaels flips onto his stomach. Colton jumps over Michaels and continues to run. Michaels gets to his feet and jumps over the running body of Colton and Colton against slingshots off the ropes right into an arm drag from Erik Michaels. Michaels follows through with the arm drag and applies and arm lock as Colton slowly gets to his feet and powers out. Colton slides out of the ring as the crowd boos and Michaels taunts him in the ring. Colton walks around on the outside holding his arm as Ed Richards starts a count. 1…2…Colton gets on the apron. Colton tells Michaels to back up and Ed Richards holds Michaels back as Colton re-enters the ring. Colton and Erik Michaels lock up again. Colton forces Michaels into the corner as Michaels holds his hands up and Ed Richards pushes Colton off of Michaels. Michaels then holds out his hand for a test of strength. Colton bites and goes into the test of strength, but Michaels kicks Colton in the midsection and hits a Fisherman Suplex on Colton to the mat. Michaels goes for the first cover of the match. 1…2…kick out. Michaels gets back to his feet and goes to the top rope. Colton quickly recovers and scurries to the turnbuckle and quickly climbs up. He and Michaels then start handing hard lefts and rights to each other for supremacy of the turnbuckle. Michaels punches Colton in the gut and Colton nearly falls back, but Colton hangs on and pokes Michaels in the eye. Colton puts him arms around the waste and hugs Michaels as he gives him a top rope Belly to Belly Suplex. Colton and Michaels are both down as Ed Richards checks on them both. Colton starts crawling towards Erik Michaels and manages to put his arm across his chest. 1…2…kick out.

That was one hell of a maneuver from Colton. This match has really just started, but has already had so much excitement.

I don’t know how much longer Erik Michaels could go on after taking a blow like that.

Colton gets back to his feet using the ropes as leverage. Michaels slowly gets to his feet as well. Colton runs at Michaels and hits a wild Yakuza Kick to the face of Michaels. Michaels falls back and hits his head on the bottom turnbuckle. Colton runs across the ropes and brushes his foot across the face of Michaels. Colton drags Michaels into the center of the ring and applies the High Angle Boston Crab. Michaels seems to be knocked out from the vicious kick earlier in the match and he doesn’t make an attempt to reach the ropes. Ed Richards goes to Michaels and asks him if he can continue to compete. Michaels says yes, but still doesn’t struggle to escape the hold. Colton releases the hold with a confused look on his face as he lifts Michaels off the mat. Michaels powers out and chops Colton before Irish Whipping him into the corner. Colton runs towards the corner and quickly runs up the turnbuckle and goes for the Whisper in the Wind, which Michaels manages to avoid at the very last second. Michaels gets to his feet and scurries over to the fallen Colton and applies the Inverted Sharpshooter on him. Colton utters out screams as he slowly makes his way to the ropes. Michaels drags Colton to the center of the ring, but eases the pressure allowing Colton to throw Michaels off of him. Michaels goes flying forward and hits his head on the turnbuckle and backs up straight into a Backcracker from Colton. Colton goes to the top rope and misses a Frog Splash attempt when Michaels moves out of the way at the very last second. Michaels gets to his feet and lifts up Colton, who powers out and kicks Michaels in the midsection. Colton puts his arm around the head of Michaels and tries to take him down for a DDT, but Michaels reverses the DDT into a Northern Lights Suplex. Michaels follows through with a bridge and a cover. 1…2…kick out.

This is some outstanding back and forth action going on in this ring. Colton is proving what a great newcomer he is as Erik Michaels won’t let up for a second!

Michaels lifts Colton off the mat and lifts him up on his shoulder. Michaels has Colton in position for the Michnoku Driver II, but Colton struggles out and kicks Michaels in the midsection. Colton follows up the kick with a Corkscrew Neckbreaker. Colton covers Michaels. 1…2…KICK OUT! Colton stays calm as he picks Michaels off the mat and grabs him by the neck. Colton starts talking trash, but Michaels kicks Colton in the leg, which makes Colton release the chokehold and Michaels takes Colton to the mat with the Argentina Piledriver. Michaels slowly covers Colton. 1…2…KICK OUT! Colton rolls his limp body to the arena floor as Michaels argues with Ed Richards. Colton uses this as time to recover and gets to his feet. Michaels realizes this and runs across the ropes. Michaels runs towards the ropes where Colton is at on the outside and goes for a Suicide Dive, but Colton ducks and Michaels lands head first on the barricade. Colton looks at Michaels, with a somewhat worried expression on his face as he throws Michaels into the ring. Colton climbs onto the apron and goes to the top rope. Colton positions himself on the top rope and looks straight down at Michaels as he hits a Shooting Star Press. Michaels flops towards the ropes as Colton catches him and covers him. 1…2…3! Ed Richards goes to call for the bell, but sees Erik Michaels’s foot on the bottom rope. Colton is celebrating, thinking he has won. Ed Richards informs Colton and Michaels gets to his feet. Colton goes after Michaels, but Michaels lifts up Colton and cracks his skull into the mat with Michnoku Driver II. Suddenly, Jose sprints down the ramp and distracts Ed Richards. The Chaos Kid emerges from the crowd and kicks Erik Michaels in the stomach and lays him out with the Cop Killa. Chaos slides out of the ring and hides as Colton covers Erik Michaels and Jose jumps down off the apron. 1…2…3.

Here is your winner, by pinfall…Colton!

The Chaos Kid and Jose enter the ring and celebrate with Colton. They all start to leave, when Colton stops and runs back into the ring. Colton picks Erik Michaels up off the mat and goes for the Anaconda Vice, but Erik Michaels elbows Colton in the head and lays him out with the Michnoku Driver II. Jose and Chaos runs back into the ring and start beating up on Erik Michaels. Jose lays him out with the Puerto Rican Destroyer as Chaos goes to the top rope and nails the Dragon Cyclone Press. Ed Richards grabs a mic.

I have reversed my decision for this match, seeing how all of you not only cheated during the match after watching the replays, but you also continued an unfair beatdown, so therefore, your winner of this contest…Erik Michaels!

Chaos and Jose go berserk in the ring as Chaos chases Ed Richards to the back. Jose lifts Michaels up, but Michaels powers out and pokes Jose in the eye. Michaels lifts Jose up on his shoulder and lays him out with the Michnoku Driver as well. Michaels then applies the Inverted Sharpshooter as Jose screams.

There is nobody around to help Jose! Quickly, someone come out and help him before he gets injured!

No, Jose and the rest of the Puerto Rican Express are getting exactly what they deserve! I hope he breaks Jose’s leg!

Chaos runs back to the ring as Michaels exits and stares him down. Michaels signals the title around his waste as he walks backwards up the ramp and exits the arena.

This was a fantastic contest and the match between Erik Michaels and the Chaos Kid at Apocalypse just got a lot more interesting.

I know. I can’t wait to see The Chaos Kid take Erik Michaels out for what he did here tonight!
Back to top Go down
Rated PG
ROH World Champion
Rated PG

Male

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 2/18/08 Results   Meltdown 2/18/08 Results EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:52 am

Say what you want, Jimmy. Up next will be our main event for the evening. A hardcore match between The Sound and ROG World Heavyweight Champion, Ricky Reynolds!

This main event Hardcore match up has been highly anticipated by myself as well as all of the fans in the Ring of Glory arena and at home tonight!

I sure as hell know that it will definately be a match to remember!

Battery plays as The Sound explodes into the arena with his acoustic guitar. The Sound walks half way down the ramp and then walks back up and goes backstage. The Sound comes back on stage with a shopping cart full of weapons. The Sound throws his guitar in the shopping cart and walks down the ramp with it. The Sound places the shopping cart near the announce table and slides into the ring posing for the fans.

This contest is a Hardcore match and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, hailing from England and weighing in at 245 pounds…The Sound!

Wow, The Sound sure did come prepared for this match up. Look at all these weapons.

I know. From here I can see a baseball bat, a few chairs, some glass, a hockey stick, a stop sign, and lots more! This should be a very interesting contest.

Round and Round by Ratt plays as Ricky Reynolds enters the arena with a very confused look on his face with his World title around his waste and his Tag Title on his shoulder. Ricky Reynolds walks down the ramp and around the ring staring at the shopping cart of weapons before entering the ring and handing his belts to Ed Richards.

And his opponent, hailing from Los Angeles, California and weighing in at 215 pounds, he is one half of the ROG Tag Team Champions and the ROG World Heavyweight Champion…Ricky Reynolds!

I just noticed that neither Damien Jones nor Jamarius Jackson came to the ring with their respected partners tonight.

Their both probably still hurt from their hardcore display from earlier. I wouldn’t go to the ring either.

Ding-ding-ding

Sound immediately goes to the outside and grabs a chair from the shopping cart and re-enters the ring. Reynolds circles Sound trying to find a way to take the chair. Sound runs at Reynolds and swings, but Reynolds moves out of the way and tries to take the chair from Sound. They both pull on different ends of the chair before Sound just lets go and Reynolds goes flying back and hits himself with the chair. Sound walks over to Reynolds and pries the chair out of Reynolds hands and goes to work on the sternum of Reynolds. Sound repeatedly hits Reynolds all over the body with the chair as Reynolds flops around the ring. Reynolds flops over to the ropes and exits the ring. Reynolds leans against the ring holding his body as Sound grabs Reynolds by the hair. Reynolds acts fast and takes the stop sign out of the shopping cart and nails Sound in the head with it. Sound falls back in the center of the ring as Reynolds walks around the outside of the ring before looking in the shopping cart for more weapons. Reynolds pulls out a 2x4 and a pipe before finding a step ladder and bringing it into the ring. Reynolds enters the ring and walks towards Sound with the step ladder. Sound looks up and sees Reynolds and kicks Reynolds in the gut. Reynolds drops the step ladder and backs up. Sound gets to his feet and grabs the step ladder. Sound throws the step ladder into the face of Reynolds with authority. Sound exits the ring and looks under the ring for more weapons. Sound finds a 12 foot ladder and throws it into the ring. Reynolds gets to his feet and is met with a ladder shot to the skull which busts him wide open. Reynolds rolls out of the ring as Sound leans the ladder against the turnbuckle and follows Reynolds to the outside. Reynolds on his feet as Sound approaches him and Reynolds chops Sound. Sound answers that chop with a chop of his own as they continue to chop each other all around the ring before Reynolds answers Sound’s chop with kick to the knee. Sound holds his knee and moves back as Reynolds enters the ring and exits on the opposite side. Reynolds again looks through the shopping cart, but doesn’t find anything that he wants. Reynolds searches under the ring and finds a table. Reynolds drags the table out from underneath the ring and throws it into the ring.

What could Reynolds possibly be thinking with that table? Something isn’t gonna go too well for someone.

Reynolds sets up the table in the center of the ring and exits the ring. Reynolds approaches Sound and knees him in the gut before throwing him into the ring. Reynolds enters the ring and lifts Sound up in front of the table. Reynolds goes for the Acid Dropper through the table as the crowd goes insane, but Sound powers out and runs across the ropes. Sound runs at Reynolds, who catches Sound with a hug and Belly to Belly Suplexes him through the table. Reynolds crawls over to Sound and covers him. 1…2…KICK OUT!

I can’t believe that The Sound managed to kick out of the Coke Sneeze through the table. He must really wanna get this momentum going into Apocalypse.

Reynolds looks absolutely shocked as he gets to his feet. Reynolds exits the ring and looks under the ring again. Reynolds grabs two more tables and throws them into the ring. Reynolds sets up one table in the center of the ring as Sound gets to his feet. Reynolds then grabs the other table and starts setting it up as Sound runs at him and clotheslines Reynolds in the back of the head. Sound lifts Reynolds up and throws him into the ladder. Sound throws Reynolds to the floor and sets up the ladder in the corner. Sound puts Reynolds on his shoulders and slowly climbs up the ladder with Reynolds on his shoulders. Sound lifts Reynolds up and sits him on the top of the ladder. Sound then turns Reynolds a bit into a standing position on the opposite side of the ladder. Sound looks down at the table and puts Reynolds’s head in between his legs. Sound positions himself at the very peak of the ladder and lifts Reynolds up. Sound jumps off and Piledrives Reynolds through the table. Sound and Reynolds both lie in the middle of the ring motionless for about a minute and a half. Sound then slowly makes his way to the body of Reynolds and covers him. 1…2…KICK OUT! Sound rolls off of Reynolds pulling his hair out of his scalp as he checks with Ed Richards that it wasn’t a three. Sound then throws caution to the wind as he starts to climb the ladder yet again. Sound gets to the apex of the ladder and looks down at the still motionless body of Reynolds and jumps off. Sound hits a perfect Elbow Drop on Reynolds and covers him as the crowd breaks into a chant of "HOLY SH*T, HOLY SH*T, HOLY SH*T." 1…2…KICK OUT!

How is Reynolds even still alive!?!?

Let alone, still in this match?

This is absolutely amazing. Ricky Reynolds won’t die!

Sound gets to his feet and walks over to Reynolds and applies the Sharpshooter. Reynolds finds the strength to reverse it into the Texas Cloverleaf. Sound screams in pain and reaches the bottom rope, but Reynolds refuses to let go of the hold as Sound continues to utter screams of pain. Ed Richards tries to push Reynolds off of Sound, but to no prevail as Reynolds continues to increase pressure. Sound starts to exit the ring under the bottom rope with Reynolds not releasing the hold. Tears start running down the face of The Sound as he tries to escape the hold. Ed Richards manages to get Reynolds off of Sound as Sound falls to the outside. Sound tries getting up but collapses back down. Reynolds goes to the outside and goes for the Overdoes, but Sound shoves Reynolds off with his leg. Sound does a reverse crawl away from Reynolds as Reynolds walks over to Sound. Sound looks up and kicks Reynolds in the gut a few times until Reynolds catches his foot. Sound then low blows Reynolds with the other foot. Reynolds falls to the ground holding his crotch as Sound scurries away from Reynolds. Sound manages to use the announce table to get to his feet and he limps his way into the ring. Sound grabs the half set up table and finishes setting it up as Reynolds slides into the ring. Reynolds runs at Sound, who locks Reynolds in the Cripple Crossface. Reynolds manages to escape quickly by turning over and turning the maneuver into a pin attempt, which Sound doesn’t allow to happen and releases. Sound gets to his feet around the same time as Reynolds and kicks Reynolds in the midsection. Sound then lifts Reynolds up for the Sound Effect. Sound walks around the ring with Reynolds, but Sound’s leg blows out and he collapses on the floor. Reynolds lands on his feet and locks on the Overdose. Sound again screams in pain. Sound crawls over to the nearest ropes and grabs the bottom rope. Ed Richards doesn’t allow Reynolds to do what he did last time and forces Reynolds to let go of the hold by force. Reynolds lets go and gets into the face of Ed Richards as Sound gets to his feet. Reynolds turns around and gets kicked in the midsection. Sound lifts him up and hits the Sound Effect through the table. Sound covers Reynolds. 1…2…3.

Here is your winner, by pinfall…The Sound!

The Sound celebrates in the ring as Damien Jones comes out and celebrates with him. Damien helps Sound out of the ring and they walk to the back together with their heads raised high and their hands raised in victory. They exit the arena.

What a match! This was probably one of, if not, THE best match in ROG history. The fight in both of these men going into their tag match at Apocalypse was astounding.

Yes, and I hate to admit it, but in the end the better man came out on top. Congratulations to The Sound for a very hard fought victory here tonight.

What a night. I can’t wait for Apocalypse this Sunday and I hope that all of you at home will be watching as well. Until next week, goodnight everyone.

Screen fades to black
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 2/18/08 Results   Meltdown 2/18/08 Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Meltdown 2/18/08 Results
Page 1 of 1