Wrestling Unleashed 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Unleashed 2.0

The Fastest Rising Wrestling Forum on the Net.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meltdown 8/25/08

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stl311
TNA X Division Champion
stl311

Male
Number of posts : 260
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : ECW
Favorite Wrestlers : Bam Bam, Burchill, Balls Mahoney, and Super Dragon
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Meltdown 8/25/08 Empty
PostSubject: Meltdown 8/25/08   Meltdown 8/25/08 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:29 am

Percy Chapman
Trent Heart
Ed Richards

“Last resort” blares through the speakers as the camera pans through the arena. It eventually stops at Percy and Trent who are sitting at the announce table.

Welcome to yet another action packed, full on addition of Meltdown. I’m Percy Chapman and I’m with my colleague Trent heart

That’s right, strap yourselves in because tonight is going to be a great night. We have Dash Blade up against the legend killer which should be a great contest and PG going against the sound. That will be very entertaining.

Also the tag street fight which will be our main event. That will be great for sure. Anyway let’s not sit here and talk about it. Let’s get into it so let’s cross over to Ed Richards to get the first match underway.

The camera pans down to the ring and Ed Richards is standing there with a microphone.

The Following match is scheduled for one fall.

On the edge hits and Christian King bursts from the backstage curtain. He comes out to a mixed reaction. He walks down the ramp.

Introducing first, From Canada. Standing at 6’2” and weighing in at 245 lbs. he is Christian King

Christian Kings jumps into the ring and then “Down under” hits and Zachary comes from behind the curtain with the fusion championship strapped around his waist.

And his opponent from Melbourne, Australia. He is the current Ring of Glory fusion champion. He is Zachary.

Well Trent I think this match will definitely be a tough one for both competitors.

I couldn’t agree more. Christian King has really proved himself as of late improving every match but then again he is taking on the fusion champion.

Zachary enters the ring as the bell sounds.

Ding - Ding – Ding

As the bell sounds Christian King charges straight at Zachary. He goes for some sort of spear maneuver but Zachary leaps frogs it.

That is just experience right there.

Your not wrong there Percy.

Zachary pulls Christian King out of the corner and lifts him up on his shoulder. Zachary then hits a well executed back drop. Zachary then pulls Christian up and thrusts him into the corner. Zachary then starts delivering Straight-edge chops to Christian king. Ed Richards tells Zachary to break it up and he does as Christian King drops to a sitting position. Christian starts gripping his chest in pain while sitting against the corner. Zachary goes to the opposite corner and signals a “Gun” taunt to Christian King. Zachary then runs at the seated Christian king. He draws his leg as if he is about to deliver a Foot to Christian Kings face but Christian king rolls out the way and Zachary lands his foot into in the corner. Zachary Loses focus on Christian and tries to get his leg out of the Corner. Christian the grabs Zachary from behind and delivers a reverse DDT. Christian then delivers a leg drop to the downed Zachary. Christian king then covers Zachary but only gets a 1 count. Zachary throws Christian of his body and both men get to there feet. Both Men get in a grapple and its all even, Zachary rams Christian into the corner but then Christian duplicates. Both men break the grapple in the center of the ring. Zachary looks at the fans and shrugs his shoulders. He then jumps up and delivers a thunderous Dropkick. The crowd goes crazy.

Holy Crap, We need to see that again.

A video is shown of the replay. Then the camera cuts back to the match and Zachary delivers a snap suplex to Christian king. He covers Christian King and only gets a two count. The camera pans over to Christian kings face and he is bleeding from the nose.

Ohh god, that dropkick was brutal.

You’re not wrong; I have never seen such impact from a dropkick in my whole career.

Zachary picks up Christian King and runs him into the rope. On the rebound Christian king goes for a Clothesline but it is countered into a T-Bone Suplex. Zachary covers Christian King once again but Christian doesn’t give up. He gets his shoulder up at the two count. Then Christian Rolls over to the side of the ring and starts to get up by using the ropes as leverage. He gets to his feet but then out of nowhere Zachary delivers a chop block to King and he falls back down. The crowd starts to cheer as Zachary goes up to the second rope. Christian king gets to his feet but is all groggy. Zachary Jumps of the second rope for a double axe handle but Christian jumps of his feet and delivers a dropkick of his own. Zachary gets kicked right in the head and falls right down on the mat. As blood is dripping from Christian King’s face he picks up Zachary. He then Grabs Zachary by the head and delivers a flip DDT.

Ohh my god, what a move right there. This match is just great.

No crap, this match is extremely exciting.

The crowd goes crazy as Christian king covers Zachary. 1…2… Kick out. Zachary just gets the shoulder up. Christian King then picks up Zachary and attempts to run him into the corner but Zachary counters it and elaborates. Christian goes flying into the corner and Zachary then charges at the wounded Christian King. Christian Jumps out the way but then Zachary relises in time and jumps up onto the top rope. The crowd start to cheer but then Christian gets to his feet and Zachary jumps of the top rope and hits a perfectly placed moonsault on Christian king.

He hit that, I cannot believe it. Zachary is a supreme athlete.

Geez thanks captain obvious!

Zachary then picks up Christian King and hoists him up on his shoulders. He signals to the crowd for the Total Elimination and hits it. He covers Christian King. 1…2…3.The bell sounds.

Here is your winner by pinfall, Zachary.

Well as much as I am upset right now, Zachary showed us why he is the fusion champion.

That’s right, both men are great and I thought it would be tough. And it was but Zachary is just too good. We will be right back folks after this short break.

The show cuts to advertisements.
Back to top Go down
stl311
TNA X Division Champion
stl311

Male

Meltdown 8/25/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 8/25/08   Meltdown 8/25/08 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:29 am

Steve Ace
WWEFan

The show comes back from advertisements and Steve ace is backstage with the ROG! Undisputed championship over his shoulder. He then finds somebody from backstage crew.

Hey man, have you seen dash Blade around?

The crew worker points down the hall way so Steve ace starts to head down the hallway. Steve Ace then stops at a door that says “Dash Blade” on it. He knocks on the Door and then walks in. Dash Blade isn’t there though. Instead WWEFan is and he is sitting on a couch.

What the hell are you doing here?

WWEFan stands up and starts to sneer.

What am I doing in here, What about you? You knock and just walk in. But see I knew you would come here. See you know your going to lose at “Night at Glory” so you come to Dash Blade’s room just so you can form an alliance. I’m not stupid Ace.

You honestly think I came all this way to form an alliance. I actually came out of my way to wish him good luck. He has a good chance at winning none like after all, didn’t dash blade eliminate you in the ROG! Rumble.

Yes but see I played it safe. I knew if I won the rumble I would have a big target on my chest and I didn’t need that. See I’m at the same position dash blade is yet I never won the rumble.

Yeah but you will have a big target on your chest if you’re a bitch too.

You calling me a bitch, that’s fine. Think that all you want cause at night of glory I am going to make you scream like a bitch and after that I will be the ROG! Undisputed champion. Now get out of my way.

WWEFan shoves Steve ace and then exits the room as Steve Ace watches WWEFan exit and smiles.
Back to top Go down
stl311
TNA X Division Champion
stl311

Male

Meltdown 8/25/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 8/25/08   Meltdown 8/25/08 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:30 am

Battery blasts through the arena as The Sound emerges from the back with his guitar. The Sound walks down the ramp playing chords and climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring. He goes to the middle of the ring and plays more notes and chords on his guitar before handing it over to Ed Richards.

The following contest is scheduled for on fall, introducing first, hailing from England and weighing in at 245 pounds, The Sound!

And here comes The Sound. A guy we see every now and then, but not to often.

The Sound has done well so far, but he is going against Rated PG tonight.

The Sound is facing one of the true pioneers of this company, if the Sound wins he is definetly in the title hunt.
What I Want echoes through the arena.. Pyro goes off, illuminating the stage and PG steps through the curtain, scowling at the audience. A mixed reaction comes from the crowd as they are ready for the match.

And his opponent from Biloxi, Mississippi, weighing in at 210 pounds he is…Rated PG.

PG gets in the ring and smacks the sound across the face. He grins as the ref pushes him back into the corner and checks both men for weapons.

Wow, what disrespect from Rated PG.

That’s not disrespect. He’s just getting into the head of his opponent.

Ding-ding-ding

The Sound and PG lock up and move around until PG puts Sound in a headlock. Sound escapes and throws PG across the ropes. PG counters with a shoulder block that knocks Sound down and runs across the ropes. Sound rolls over and PG jumps over Sound. Sound springs back up and locks on an early sleeper hold. PG struggles and manages to flip over and reach the bottom rope. PG exits the ring under the bottom rope. Sound waits in the middle of the ring. The ref starts a count. 1…2…3…4…5…6…PG fakes going back into the ring which sends Sound over and PG grabs his leg and sweeps him down to the mat…7…PG re-enters the ring. PG gets on top of Sound and starts hitting jabs to the face of The Sound. Sound throws PG off and gets back up. Sound runs at PG and he reverses with a Drop Toe Hold. PG follows through and locks on a Boston Crab. Sound attempts to reach the ropes unsuccessfully, but manages to reverse the Boston Crab into a Sharpshooter. PG struggles and screams, but Sound has him in the middle of the ring. PG bites his hand to avoid tapping. PG starts to fade after using most of the energy he had trying to escape. PG has one final burst of energy and manages to escape, but Sound immediately locks the Sharpshooter back on. PG is a bit closer to the ropes and grabs the bottom rope, but Sound drags PG back to the center of the ring. PG again screams in utter pain and begins to fade again. PG seems to be out now and The Ref grabs his arm and brings it up. The Ref lets go of his hand and it smacks the mat.

1!

The Ref grabs his hand again and lifts it up. Ed lets go of his hand and it smacks the canvas yet again.

2!

The Ref takes his hand for a third time and brings it up. He lets go, but PG keeps his hand up and powers out of the Sharpshooter.

Look at that. PG still has some fight in him!

Yes, but how long can this energy possibly last? He almost passed out from a leg submission. That can’t be a good sign.

PG runs at Sound and hits an Enzuiguri and covers Sound. 1…2…kick out. PG awaits Sound’s revival and hits a Reverse Neckbreaker. Sound rolls around on the mat holding his neck. PG goes to the top rope and mocks Sound by pretending to play the guitar before hitting an Elbow Drop. PG covers Sound again. 1…2…kick out. Sound begins to pick himself up using the middle rope as leverage, but as soon as he gets back to his feet PG runs across the ropes and hits the Drive By. Sound falls to the mat and rolls under the bottom rope and outside of the ring. Sound falls to the arena floor and PG follows. Sound crawls over to the announce table and PG walks over laughing at him. Sound uses the announce table to pick himself back up. PG swings at Sound, but Sound catches his fist and returns with a shot of his own. PG strikes back and Sound kicks PG in the midsection. The ref’s count is now at 5 as Sound throws PG into the barricade. PG’s head springs off the barricade and he starts to bleed. Sound throws PG back into the ring as the ref counts to 7. Sound covers PG. 1…2…kick out. Sound goes to the top rope and hits an Elbow Drop and starts to taunt for the crowd as the crowd goes nuts for The Sound. Sound measures PG as he gets to his feet then kicks PG in the midsection and lifts him up for the Sound Effect. Sound walks around the ring with Jackson lifted up, but PG struggles out and reverses it into a Sunset Flip. 1…2…kick out. PG rolls backwards and gets back to his feet and hits the Rating Drop on The Sound and covers him 1...2...3

The bell sounds as What I Want echoes through the arena.

And the winner of this match Rated PG!

Wow that was one hell of a match.

To bad the sound got owned...the commish will have his announcement after this.

The show cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
stl311
TNA X Division Champion
stl311

Male

Meltdown 8/25/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 8/25/08   Meltdown 8/25/08 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:31 am

David Simou= Yellow

99 Problems by Jay Z plays and David Simou walks out and stands on the ramp with a microphone in hand he has a mixed reaction as nobody knows what the big announcement is. Simou is smiling and is getting ready to talk.

Ladies and Gentlemen tonight I have a huge announcement. As you may know tonight's main event is a Street Fight, am I right?

The crowd begins to cheer loudly.

So I thought if one street fight is good, how would one street fight a week sound?

The crowd begins to cheer louder then before.

Ladies and gentlemen after NOG II we are having the first ever Junkyard Tournament. And this Junkyard Tournament will have a prize.

The GM walks waves someone out from the back, they are rolling out a covered platform. David walks over to the platform and removes the cover revealing a white gold played belt with black brass knuckles engraved on it. The words "Street Fight Championship" are above the brass knuckles also in black.

Now, the first match of this tourney is going to be a good one. Randy Rampage, you no showed tonight leaving all these fans waiting on a match that wasn't going to happen. So the first Meltdown after NOG II you will be in a match, not just any kind of match. Your first round match with be a Dog Collar Match against a mystery opponent. If you no show you will be fired. Now let's get on with our semi main event.

The camera cuts to the announce table.
Back to top Go down
stl311
TNA X Division Champion
stl311

Male

Meltdown 8/25/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 8/25/08   Meltdown 8/25/08 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:32 am

The show comes back on air and Percy Chapman and Trent Heart are at the commentary table.

Welcome back folks. A few weeks ago if you remember we had a match between The Legend Killer and Dash Blade. It was a brilliant match but due to a double count out we didn’t get a clear result. Well not to worry because right now these two are going to go at it for the second time.

To be honest Percy it should be a great contest. If you remember last time it seemed legend killer had him and I think that will be the result tonight.

What in god’s green earth are you talking about? Dash delivered a freaking blade driver on the stage for god’s sake. What is wrong with you?

Well we will see wont we?

Then “The Way I am” By EMINEM hits as the crowd go crazy. Dash Blade comes out from the curtain to screaming fans.

The following match is scheduled for one fall, Introducing first from the Bronx New York and weighing in at 198lbs. Dash Blade!

Dash Blade climbs into the ring and taunts to the fans.

Look at the ovation this man is getting, I love it.

Maybe so but I doubt he will still have it when WWEFan destroys every man in that match and becomes the ROG! Undisputed champion.

Then “It’s a fight” by three six mafia hits and The Legend Killer comes out to a very negative reaction. He looks down the ring to dash Blade and laughs.

And His opponent from an undisclosed location, He is The Legend Killer.

The legend killer bolts straight to the ring and slides in. He gets to his feet and runs at dash blade. He goes for a clothesline but Blade reverses into a Samoan Drop.

Ding-Ding-Ding

We are underway folks.

Dash Blade then picks up the legend Killer and throws him into the corner. Dash Blade then starts delivering numerous chops to the legend Killer’s chest. The crowd start to cheer as Ed Richards breaks it up. Then the legend Killer drops to one knee gripping his chest in pain. Dash Blade then picks him up on his shoulders and goes for a Blade driver but the legend Killer starts to elbow Dash blade in the head and he gets of dash blade’s shoulders. The legend Killer then slides out the ring to regain his composure.

Geez Dash is looking brilliant tonight; he nearly finished this thing in under a minute.

Your Not wrong, Dash Blade is proving why he deserved to win the ring of glory rumble and why he is getting a shot at the ring of glory Undisputed championship at night of glory!

The legend Killer circles the ring looking for a way to get in without being attacked by Blade. Blade starts to laugh and sits on the second rope while lifting the top rope inviting the legend Killer in. Eventually the legend Killer walks up the stairs and jumps over the top rope into the ring. Both men circle each other until they both lock up. Dash starts to overpower the legend Killer but the legend Killer then drives his leg back and kicks Dash Blade in the shin. The legend Killer then hits a DDT on Dash Blade and covers him, 1…2 kickout.

Just like that, the match flips itself around.

Well yeah, but see the legend Killer is doing every thing he can to win and I can’t blame him.

The Legend Killer then picks up Dash Blade and runs him into the ropes. On the rebound The Legend Killer hits a standing dropkick on Dash Blade. Blade falls to the ground and the legend killer follows up the dropkick by hitting a legdrop on Blade. He starts to go for a cover but changes his mind. The legend Killer hops of Dash Blade and climbs up on the top rope. He signals for the five star frog splash and jumps of the top rope. As The legend Killer is about to hit the five star frog splash Dash Blade raises his knees and the legend Killer lands straight on his knees. Dash Blade then takes advantage by applying a rollup pin attempt. 1…2…kickout. Dash gets angry so he picks up the legend Killer and throws him to the outside floor. Dash Blade then exits the ring also. He grabs The Legend Killer and he runs him into the turnbuckle from the outside. The Legend Killer Bounces head first off the corner post and falls to the floor. Dash Blade then slides TLK back in the ring and follows him.

Well to me its looking like its Dash Blades match.

Dash Blade then picks up The Legend Killer and puts him in a vertical Suplex position. He hoists him up and holds him up until he finally drops and hits a hang time brain buster. Then Dash Blade picks up The Legend Killer and runs him into the ropes. On the rebound Dash Blade jumps up and hits a Lariat. Dash Blade then grabs The Legend Killer by The hair and pulls him up to his knees. Then Dash Gets his knee and drives it straight into the legend Killer’s Face. Blade covers The Legend Killer but The legend Killer just gets his shoulder up. The Legend Killer starts to get to his feet but is startled. Dash Blade runs him into the corner and then goes to the opposite side. Dash then signals for a stinger Splash and charges at The Legend Killer. He jumps to connect with the maneuver but the legend Killer Escapes and rolls out the bottom rope. Trent and Percy show a replay and Dash Blades forehead hits the top rope buckle.

Yes! Get Him T.L.K

Then the legend Killer from behind goes for a reverse twist of fate but Dash Blade counters it by picking up the legend Killer and hitting a body slam. Dash Blade then signals for the Blade driver as TLK is trying to get to his feet. As soon as he does Dash Blade hoists him up on his shoulders and then hits the Blade Driver. He covers TLK 1...2...3.

He got him, Dash Defeated the Legend Killer. I told you so Trent

Shut up!

The bell sounds and “The way I am” starts up again.

Here is your winner by Pinfall, Dash Blade.

Dash Blade then taunts to the fans. He goes to corner and jumps up on the second rope. He makes the championship signal around his waist and the crowd goes crazy.

This sucks, we will be right back.

The show cuts to commercials.
Back to top Go down
stl311
TNA X Division Champion
stl311

Male

Meltdown 8/25/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 8/25/08   Meltdown 8/25/08 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:32 am

Ladies and gentlemen it is now time for our Main Event of the evening.

These guys are going to murder each other, its just going to be brutal and I can't wait!

Try not to sound so excited, partner.

Line in the sand blares through the speakers and the crowd begins to boo loudly as WWEfan makes his way out of the back and down the ramp.

The following match is a Tornado Tag Team Street Fight, introducing first standing at 6'2 and weighing in tonight at 250 pounds it is WWEfan!

WWEfan slides in the ring as Natural Born Killaz begins to come through the speakers, the fans stand up and scream for Steve Ace as he comes out with a shopping cart that has a couple of license plates, a stop sign, a trash can, and a chain once he gets down to the ring he tossed all of the weapons in the ring and gets in WWEfan's face.

And his partner from Sheffield Engla....

Metalingus cuts off the announcer as both Jose and KingofKings come out of the back, Jose has a chair in hand and KingofKings has a barbed wire kendo stick in his hand. WWEfan slides out of the ring and Steve Ace is holding a stop sign looking back at WWEfan as Jose slides in the ring. Ace quickly hits Jose with the stop sign and begins laying into him. KoK gets in the ring and begins hitting Ace with the kendo stick wrapped in barbed wire ripping Steve's back everytime he hits him.

We aren't even a minute into this and we already have blood! Where the hell is his partner?

Good question, where is WWEfan?

WWEfan crawls out from under the ring with a trashcan full of items, he reaches inside the trashcan and pulls out a garden hose. WWEfan slides back in the ring and wraps the hose around KoK's neck choking him out. KoK is now violently swinging the kendo stick, he hits Steve Ace once, then he hits Jose, and finally hit nails WWEfan with the kendo stick giving him a nasty cut above his eye. KoK backs WWEfan into the corner and gives him three hard chops before whipping him into the other corner. KoK taunts the crowd before turning to a hard shot in the face with a license plate by Ace. KoK drops to the mat as Ace climbs to the top rope. Ace delievers a leg drop from the top rope onto KoK. Jose is now back up with chair in hand, as Steve goes to get back up Jose nails him with a whicked chair shot dropping Ace onto the mat. WWEfan is now fully recovered as he grabs a trash can lid and runs full speed at Jose, Jose turns around just in the nick of time and nails the trash can lid with the chair breaking WWEfan's nose.

God there is blood everywhere!

The funny thing is this match hasn't even gotten that good yet.

Jose runs into the ropes and leg drops the chair onto the face of WWEfan. Ace stumbles to get back to his feet grabbing the kendo stick used by KoK. Ace swings the stick violently at Jose but misses accidently getting it stuck on the mat. Jose bounces off the ropes and goes to dive for Steve but Steve moves out of the way sending Jose to the floor. KoK is finally back up he goes to turn around and when he does Ace gives him a HUGE lariat. The crowd is pumped up now as Steve bounces off the ropes and dives out onto Jose to has just managed to get up. Now both men are laying out on the ramp.

This is absolutely nuts, this is getting serious!

Finally, this thing is going out to the street!!!

WWEfan gets to his feet his face is still covered in the crimson mask he looks over at KoK and decides to go for the pin attempt 1...2.. but KoK kicks out. WWEfan gives KoK a snap suplex then locks on a headlock the ref asks KoK if he wants to give up, KoK screams no as he kicks his feet to build momentum WWEfan cranks his head to try and stop the momentum but KoK gets to his knee and executes a perfect belly to back suplex. Jose and Ace are back up and swapping fists on the outside. KoK lifts up WWEfan and places a trashcan over his head and a chair in the middle of the ring. KoK then bounces off the ropes, jumps off the chair, stomps the trash can, and nails a 450 splash off the top rope onto both Jose and Steve Ace. Now all four men are down.

Oh my god, this is pure carnage!

DID YOU SEE THAT 450 SPLASH?!?!?

All four men are struggling to get to their feet, WWEfan manages to roll himself and the smashed up trashcan outside of the ring onto the floor. He squirms around on the floor trying to get the trash can off of his head. Finally he gets the trash can off and grabs a hold of the railing pulling himself to his feet. He looks directly at KoK before going and picking him up and dragging him up the stage. Once to the top of the stage he drags KoK off the side and onto the announce table. He tosses him onto the announce table as both commentators scramble. WWEfan then gets back on the stage and runs full speed from the center jumping off the edge nailing a Frog Splash breaking the table in half and sending montors flying to the center. He grabs a microphone and begins to speak...

WWEfan: This is all your getting from me, have fun Ace!

Did he just leave his tag partner hanging?

Did they just break my damn announce table?

Ace looks at WWEfan and flips him the bird as he drags Jose up the ramp, he plants Jose with a DDT onto the ramp busting Jose wide open. He then looks around the ramp and spots a ladder. He hops down off the ramp and grabs the ladder before planting it up on the ramp.

What the hell is he going to do next?

There is no telling with this idiot. Maybe he will fall and break his neck.

Ace climbs up onto the ladder before looking down at Jose. Steve gives a leap of faith as he jumps off the ladder and nails and elbow drop onto Jose. Just as this happens KoK climbs back on the ramp with a chair and looks at his partner, KoK begins to climb over as Steve goes for the pin attempt. 1...2..but KoK whacks Steve on the back with the steel chair causing clotted up blood from the kendo stick to come out and begin to bleed again. KoK hits Ace with the chair three more times before he goes backstage to find WWEfan.

Great now we are left with two bloody, sweaty men on our ramp and a broken table.

It could be worse.

How could it possibly be worse?

You could have 2 sweaty men in your bed and a broken back...

Pay attention to the damn match!

Jose begins to get to his feet and looks up at the ladder before looking back down at Steve. Jose gets a sick grin on his face and begins to climb ontop of the ladder. When he gets half way up Ace finally gets to his feet and climbs up onto the other side of the ladder. Both men are swapping blows on top of the ladder, when it looks like Ace has the advantage Jose hits him below the belt and nails a Puerto Rican Destroyer off the top of the ladder and through two tables on the other side of the stage.

Holy crap, both men appear to be knocked out!

Awww man how the hell is this match going to end now!!! Because both men have to be in the ring to pin the other you know!

Just then WWEfan comes running out of the back wearing his street gear as KoK is now chasing him with a staple gun. WWEfan runs around the ring before tripping over some steel steps, KoK pounces on him and plants four staples in his head where he was bleeding before. Then he slides WWEfan into the ring and grabs the chain locking him in an STF with the chain wrapped around his legs and his throat. WWEfan eventually has no choice but to tap out.

The winners of the match, Jose and KingofKings!!!

Mexican Inside Of Me begins to plays as KingofKings slides out of the ring and goes over to the side of the stage to check on his partner. EMTs come out the back as some of them go check on WWEfan and the others tend to Jose and Steve Ace.

Ladies and Gentlemen that is all we have for tonight from Madison Square Garden in New York New York, from all of us here at ROG we hope you enjoyed Metldown!

How come I never get the closing line?

The camera cuts off.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Banned
The Instant Classic

Male
Number of posts : 1868
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : Total nonstop action wrestling
Favorite Wrestlers : Trish stratus, the rock, AJ styles,Stone cold, Candice, cage,edge,macho man, Dino bravo, Orton
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Meltdown 8/25/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 8/25/08   Meltdown 8/25/08 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 3:33 pm

Great show STL. I think we done a fine job Smile
Back to top Go down
stl311
TNA X Division Champion
stl311

Male

Meltdown 8/25/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 8/25/08   Meltdown 8/25/08 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 3:58 pm

Better then Raw this week.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WWEfan
Independent Wrestler
WWEfan

Male
Number of posts : 108
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : WWE, or ROH
Favorite Wrestlers : Christian Cage, and Edge
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Meltdown 8/25/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 8/25/08   Meltdown 8/25/08 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 6:51 pm

Grr.

Stupid Steve Ace. He made me lose even more momentum going into the match. lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meltdown 8/25/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meltdown 8/25/08   Meltdown 8/25/08 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meltdown 8/25/08
Page 1 of 1