Wrestling Unleashed 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Unleashed 2.0

The Fastest Rising Wrestling Forum on the Net.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ROG Presents "Glory Games"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male
Number of posts : 915
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : ROH/WWE/TNA
Favorite Wrestlers : Edge, Orton, Joe, Homicide, MVP, Styles, Morrison, Punk, JBL, Ted Hart, Danielson, Steenerico, Evans
Registration date : 2008-03-21

ROG Presents "Glory Games" Empty
PostSubject: ROG Presents "Glory Games"   ROG Presents "Glory Games" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:47 pm

Percy Chapman: red
Trent Heart: green
Ed Richards: violet
Delia Kinney: blue

"Dead" by My Chemical Romance, the official song for "Glory Games", blares over the speakers as an assortment of multi-colored pyro explodes off on the stage. The fans erupt with excitement, eager for the show to begin. The camera pans around the arena before stopping at the announce table where Percy Chapman and Trent Heart are adjusting their headsets.

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Ring of Glory's ninth pay-per-view: "Glory Games"! I'm Percy Chapman here alongside, as always, my broadcast partner Trent Heart.

There is no doubt in my mind that "Glory Games" may go down in the history books as the greatest pay-per-view in Ring of Glory.

We seem to say that at every pay-per-view, but each time it exceeds everyone's expectations and like you said, this could just top last month's "Death Wish".

No doubt. Just look at the line-up. While only three of our championships will be defended, we will also see a No-DQ match, a battle royal featuring ROG's newcomers, and of course, our exciting main event.

Who could forget, the battle of brand supremacy will be contested tonight when five wrestlers from Meltdown will take on five wrestlers from Warzone in an elimination tag match. The premier concept of "Glory Games".

And after all of the mayhem we saw on both Meltdown and Warzone this past week, I can't tell you who has more momentum heading into this match.

But that will come up later in the evening. Right now it's time to see who whether Y2J will compete in ROG for the next couple of months or if he will be suspended indefinitely.

I have to admit, Y2J has impressed me the way he has come back last minute like this, but I still say Nick Nitro will pick up the win, especially with our GM calling this one.

And fans, be rest assured, Delia Kinney is not going to call this match down the middle.

Heh! Even I can't disagree with you there!

"Bitch" by Meredith Brooks plays and out walks the general manager Delia Kinney, dressed in a striped referee shirt. The fans boo her as she strides down to the ring.

The following contest is the finale of the best-of-seven series and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing the special guest referee for this match, she is the Warzone General Manager, Delia Kinney!

Stand up, Percy! Show some respect for the GM. And put your hand over your heart as well.

She isn't the American Flag, Trent.

Yeah! She's better!

Delia walks up the steps slowly and steps through the ropes, entering the ring. She faces the Titan Tron and smiles as "Word Up" by Korn plays. Nick Nitro darts out onto the stage and makes a "#1" gesture with his fingers.

Introducing competitor number one, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 205 lbs, Nick Nitro!

If I remember correctly, Nick Nitro won the first three matches of this series rather easily.

Yes, but one could argue that it was because Y2J was blindfolded, had a three minute time limit, and had his hands tied behind his back in those matches.

Nitro rushes forward and dives into the ring. He stands up and shares a quick embrace with Delia in the ring. This causes the fans to roar in disgust. The ten second countdown ensues on the Titan Tron as "Break Down The Walls" by Fozzy plays. Y2J appears with his back turned to the audience before spinning around to face the cheering crowd.

And his opponent, from Green Bay, Wisconsin, Y2J!

Y2J seems more confident tonight than he has in recent weeks. Could it be because of those three surprise wins he got over Nitro?

No, Percy, he's high on LSD and thinks he's Kurrgan from the Oddities!

Whoa, sorry, Trent. Is someone a little worried that his favorite might not pick up the win tonight?

Huh? What are you talking about, I'm not in a match tonight.

Y2J slaps hands with the fans at ringside before climbing into the ring. He locks eyes with both of his rivals across the ring before Delia Kinney calls for the bell. Ding-ding-ding! Y2J and Nitro circle each other a bit before Y2J drops to his knees and takes the feet right out from under Nitro with a double leg takedown. He then floats over into a headlock. Nitro reaches out in pain, but is able to push Y2J off. Nitro hops up but is caught right in the jaw with a wild haymaker from Y2J. Y2J then proceeds to whip Nitro off the ropes. On the return Y2J clocks him with a spinning heel kick. Y2J rushes off the ropes and quickly drops the leg over the throat of Nitro. Y2J shoots the half. 1-2-kickout! Y2J looks at Delia with a shocked look on his face, wondering why she used a fair count. He simply shrugs it off and continues on the attack.

Ya see? She is calling it down the middle.

I have to say I am surprised that Delia Kinney used a normal-paced count right there. But something tells me she may have a trick up her sleeve.

Silly mark, tricks are for kids!

Y2J pulls Nitro to his feet and kicks him right in the gut. He then hooks both arms before driving Nitro face first into the canvas. Y2J climbs up to the top rope. Delia, obviously realizing Nitro is in trouble, distracts Y2J by getting right in his face and yelling out at the top of her lungs a top rope count. Y2J takes his eyes off the ball for one moment and Nitro jumps from the ring to the top rope and sends Y2J flying from the top rope and nearly halfway across the ring with a top rope belly-to-belly suplex. Nitro makes the cover. Delia drops to the mat and makes an incredibly fast count. 1-2-kickout!

So much for calling it down the middle. Our GM just distracted Y2J with that ear-splitting top rope count, followed by that lightning quick pin count.

I see nothing wrong with what she did. I think she was just a little excited that's all. I mean, I'm sure the one thing on her mind is beating Meltdown in the elimination tag match later on tonight.

Nitro begins to hammer on Y2J with elbow shots directly to the head. Nitro then latches on a chin lock on Y2J. Y2J reaches out to grab the ropes, but Nitro drags him out of arm's length from them. He pulls back on Y2J's neck even harder now and Y2J screams out in pain. Y2J is somehow able to overcome the pain and drive the point of his elbow into the side of the head of Nitro. He does it another time. On the third elbow shot Nitro releases the hold and stumbles backward into the ropes. Y2J gets to his feet and rushes toward Nitro. Nitro is able to counter the attempt with a backdrop, but Y2J lands on the apron. Y2J drives his forearm into the face of Nitro before slingshotting himself over the top rope and is able to flip over Nitro and pin his shoulders to the mat with a sunset flip. 1.......2..kickout! Y2J jumps right to his feet and angrily locks eyes with Delia. He shouts at her for making a slow count, but Delia simply says she was doing her job. While Y2J has his eye off the ball, Nitro crawls up behind him and delivers a low blow. Delia immediately pretends to be interested in something else by looking the other direction. Y2J drops to his knees, holding his crotch in agonizing pain. Nitro runs forward and punts Y2J with such force that his head snaps back as if he has just suffered from whiplash. Nitro then drags sown in his pocket and pulls out a pair of handcuffs. Nitro forces Y2J's hands behind his back and cuffs him. The fans boo him heavily as he goes to the outside and grabs a steel chair. He slides back in with it as Delia looks the other way. Nitro waits for Y2J to get to his feet. It takes him a while because he has no arms to support himself, but Y2J is eventually able to stand back up. Nitro swings the chair wildly, but Y2J is able to duck out of the way. This causes Nitro to hit the top rope instead with the chair, and the chair bounces off the rope and smashes back into his face. The groggy Nitro turns back around and is met with a kick to the groin. Nitro drops to the mat. Y2J then drops down and drives his head into the crotch of Nitro once more. Nitro rolls around in agony as Delia turns around, not having seen either of the low blows by Y2J.

I can't believe this! Y2J is fighting back, even though his hands are handcuffed behind his back.

Yeah, but he had to do it by cheating.

Cheating? Nitro has been cheating through this whole best-of-seven series and you haven't even made mention of that.

Yeah, but that was legal, because those were the match types the two were in. Don't question the GM's booking, Percy.

Y2J rolls on top of Nitro, executing a pin. 1.............2.............Delia gets to her feet and puts her hands on her hips. Refusing to continue the count. Y2J looks up at her in shock. He gets to his feet and gets right in her face, yelling at her. She then slaps him right in the face. Y2J's cheek turns red and he looks at her with anger, not able to do anything, though, as his hands are handcuffed behind his back. Y2J turns around and sees Nitro charging forward. Y2J sidesteps the attempted attack from Nitro and Nitro goes crashing right into Delia, knocking her through the ropes and out of the ring. Nitro looks at her in shock at what he just did. He turns around and gets dropkicked by Y2J. Y2J struggles to his feet, but eventually gets up, as does Nitro. Y2J kicks Nitro in the legs a few times, but on the fifth kick attempt Nitro catches Y2J's leg. Y2J, however, is able to kick Nitro right in the back of the head with his other leg after hitting an Enzuiguri. Y2J then stands up and does a standing moonsault on top of Nitro. Y2J is pinning him, but there is no referee. Within a few seconds, a new referee comes rushing down to the ring. 1-2-Delia pulls him out of the ring! Delia kicks the new referee in the groin and slides back into the ring herself. Y2J stands up and comes face to face with Delia. She then promptly kicks him in the groin as well. Y2J turns around in pain and gets driven face-first into the mat with a facebuster from Nitro. Nitro shoots the half. 1-2-3!

Here is your winner: Nick Nitro!

Just as it looked like another miracle was going to happen for Y2J when that second referee came out, those dreams were shattered by Delia Kinney.

And now, Y2J is going to have to go work as a fry cook at a fast food restaurant. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he hears those two words.

Delia goes to the outside and snatches a microphone from Ed Richards. She comes back into the ring with it and puts the mic up to her mouth.

Well, as promised, Y2J will be suspended indefinitely for losing this best-of-seven series. While I always keep my word, for some reason I no longer feel hatred towards Y2J. So, therefore, Y2J will be suspended. For the rest of tonight’s show.

Both Y2J and Nitro look at her in astonishment. The crowd is buzzing in confusion.

Wait a minute, what is she thinking? Suspend him! He called you a bitch.

Hang on, I don't think she's done yet.

Now, the reason I'm doing this is because I have hatred for somebody else. Not Y2J, oh no. The man I'm ready to make his life a living hell is...Nick Nitro!

What?!

Nick, you are now no longer my "errand boy". I have a new friend now. His name is Callumomac!

"Ladies and Gentlemen" by Saliva plays. Nitro looks at the entrance ramp angrily searching for his new rival. Callumomac then slides into the ring from behind Nitro. Nitro turns around and sees Cal. He rushes toward him, but Cal gets a boot up that takes Nitro off his feet. Cal then picks Nitro up and hits the Sian Cutter. Cal poses a bit before locking Nitro in the Gogoplata. Nitro taps out as blood rushes out of his mouth. Cal eventually releases the hold and stands up beside Delia. The two celebrate in the ring as "Ladies and Gentlemen" plays once more.

Nick Nitro may have won this match, but Delia Kinney finds a way to one-up him.

And what a way to do it. Delia now has Cal on her side and he takes out the trash, AKA Nitro.

Weren't you just cheering Nitro on?

Yeah, but now I know Delia's got a better wrestler as her new best friend here in ROG.

Well, we'll have to see in the coming weeks what is going to go down with this new feud.

But remember, that was just our opener, we've still got nine more great matches to showcase.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male
Favorite Wrestlers : Edge, Orton, Joe, Homicide, MVP, Styles, Morrison, Punk, JBL, Ted Hart, Danielson, Steenerico, Evans

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Glory Games"   ROG Presents "Glory Games" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:50 pm

The best of seven match was a great opener, and now ROG presents the second bout of the evening, Lojax vs. Matt Lee.

These guys hate each other with a passion, and it seems like these guys will stop at nothing to one up the other, i can't wait to see how this one plays out.

Now lets take it to ringside, with ring announcer Ed Richards.

The following bout is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from Kansas City, Missouri, he stood in at 6'4 and weighed in tonight at 240 pounds, he is "The Rain Wizard" MATT LEE!

The lights go out as an animation of a shooting star plays on the TitanTron. Shooting Star then starts up and the lights turn back on, revealing Matt Lee already standing in the center of the ring. Matt Lee waits for the arrival of his opponent.

So little is known about this guy, and hes so quick, the lights went out for only a split second, and when they came back on Lee, was standing in the middle of the ring.

This will be a hard fought contest, and the combatants will wage war, and only one will walk out with their hand raised at the end of this one.

And the opponent, from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, he stands in at 6'1 and weighed in tonight at 122 pounds, he is LOJAX!

Mr. Jones plays full blast on the speakers, and Lojax rushes from out of the stage, and rushes down the entrance ramp and greets the fans with high fives, Lojax slides into the ring.

Ring the bell, lets get it on!

Ding-Ding-Ding

Lojax and Lee lock up, in a test of strength, Lee is the bigger of both men, and uses the obvious size advantage to his advantage and pushes Lojax towards the corner. Lee comes running towards the corner, and flies towards Lojax as well, Lee jumps into the air, with a cross body, Lojax jumps out of the corner, Lee smashed hard into the corner, and comes bouncing off, Lojax is behind Lee, and rolls him for a school boy pin, Lojax grabs the tights, 1...2...kick out! Lojax is up to his feet, Lee gets does a kick up and is now on his feet, Lojax and Lee lock up again, Lee uses the size advantage again, Lojax won't fall for the same trick twice, and throws a knee directly in the mid section of Lee, Lojax then runs right passed Lee, and then bounces off the ropes, and then comes back towards Lee from behind and hits Lee with the Northern lariat, Lojax goes for the cover, 1...2...kick out! Lojax grabs hold of Lee's head, and then brings Lee to his feet, Lojax tries for a quick lariat, Lee ducks, Lojax gets carried forward with his own momentum, Lojax turns around, Lee then hits the Van Daminator square on the chin of Lojax, Lee goes for the cover, 1...2...kick out!

Both men have secured a pin attempt, and each scored a long two count, the pace of the match has also been quite good.

I don't say these kinds of things much, but if this is any indication of what’s to come from the matches that follow, this show will be one for the ages.

Lojax is still laying on the ground from that hard Van Daminator, Lojax is holding his jaw, in pain, Lee steps closer to Lojax, and then hits a standing moonsault, 1...2...kick out! Lee is now screaming for Lojax to get up, Lojax sits up, Lee throws a stiff Buzzsaw like kick to Lojax, which sends Lojax right back down and lying on his back once more, Lee hits yet another standing moonsault, 1...2...kick out! Lee looks to have a face of frustration, and then climbs to the top of the top rope, Lojax still lays on the ground, Lee jumps from the top rope, shooting star press, Lojax rolls out of the way, Lee crashes and burns, after missing the shooting star press, Lojax crawls over to Lee, and covers, 1...kick out. Lojax gets to his feet, and backs off from Lee, to take a breather. Lee is also quick to his feet, and then runs towards Lojax, and jumps to hit a running flying forearm to the face of Lojax, Lee then hits a knife edge chop against the chest of Lojax, Lee fires knife edge chop, again and again, to the chest of Lojax, until it is a very bright red, Lee then whips Lojax into the corner, and proceeds by hitting a in corner Van Daminator to the jaw, putting Lojax in a sitting position in the corner, Lee then moves a few steps backwards, and then runs back towards Lojax, and does the bronco buster, Lojax is trying to push Lee off, but can't as hes getting moved up and down, by the move. Lojax remain in the corner, Lee moves a few steps back from Lojax again, and then runs again towards Lojax in the corner, and this time hits a low corner dropkick, fishing Lojax out of the corner, Lee pulls Lojax towards the middle of the ring, and covers, 1...2...kick out!

Lee seems to be in complete control of the match, and the jaw of Lojax must be sore, after two Van Daminators to the jaw.

Don't forget it must have been humiliating for Lojax to be put in that bronco buster.

Lee, stomps on the back of Lojax, and then walks over the back putting all his weight on Lojax's back. Lee runs towards the ropes, and then jumps off the middle rope, and turns mid air to hit a double foot stomp on the back of Lojax. Lee climbs up to the top rope, Lojax gets up to his feet and then hits the ropes, causing Lee, to tumble down from the top rope. Lojax gets towards Lee, and then returns the favor by stomping on Lee's back, Lojax then does a vertical leap and lands both knees on the back of Lee, hitting a sick double knee drop. Lojax pulls Lee into the middle of the ring, by the arm, Lojax locks in the triangle choke, Lee has got no where to go, is on the verge of tapping, Lee fades out. The referee checks to see if Lee is out, the referee grabs Lee's arm, and drops it down, then does it again, Lee's arm drops again, the referee attempts it for a third time, the referee releases Lee's arm, Lee's arm falls, but just before it hits the ground, Lee fights it off, and keeps himself alive in the match. Lee seems to have a second wind, and somehow crawls to the ropes and makes the rope break, Lojax utilizes the referees five count, 1...2...3...Lojax lets go of the hold, before the five count. Lojax talks some smack to the referee, and then proceeds by attempting to cover Lee, Lojax gets to Lee, and is then rolled up, 1...2...kick out! Lee is up, Lojax follows, both men are on their feet, and charge each other, both men go for the same thing, a clothesline and knock each other down.

This match has been real competitive, and the way it's been going, it seems as if they've wrestled each other in the past.

Maybe they've just done their homework, and done it a little too well, can't you just understand simple things like that, or are you too stupid?

Lojax is first to his feet, using the ropes to pull himself up, Lee gets up right after Lojax. Both men are on their feet again. Lee runs towards Lojax, who sidesteps, Lee then jumps onto the ropes and then jumps towards Lojax hitting a springboard DDT, Lee makes the cover on Lojax, 1...2...kick out! Lee still has hold of Lojax's head, and pulls him up, Lee hits Lojax with a spike DDT, and then covers, 1...2...kick out! Lee is very frustrated, Lee grabs both of Lojax's arms, and tries to pull him up, Lee gets Lojax up, but with momentum Lojax comes flying upwards and his head bashes with Lee's head, causing Lee to go crumbling down. Lojax moves towards the corner, and crouches down, and is anxiously waiting for Lee to get up, Lee gets up, and turns around, Lojax comes out of the gate so to speak, and mows through Lee with a deadly spear, Lojax stays mounted on Lee, and then throws lefts and rights at the face of Lee, Lojax then uses his head literally and head butts the skull of Lee, Lojax stops the onslaught for a second, Lee then puts up a guard, Lojax throws the lefts and rights again, which are block by Lee, Lojax then uses mounted elbows, which quickly breaks the guard of Lee, Lojax gets a few solid elbows on Lee, right between the eyes, Lojax covers what looks to be an unconscious Lee, 1...2...kick out!

I can't believe Lee was able to kick out of that, it seemed Lojax was mounted on top of him for so long, throwing all kinds of shots towards Lee.

And this is why Lojax, was such a hot free agent, hes just proving his claim as to why.

Lojax is on his feet, Lee is still on the ground, Lojax sticks his right arm out, and begins moving his hand around, Lee is slow to get up, Lee is on his feet and turns around, Lojax's right hands wraps around the throat of Lee, who fights off the Chokeslam, by kicking Lojax, before he could get it off, this sends Lojax staggering backwards, Lee comes running towards Lojax with knife edge chop after knife edge chop. Lojax falls down, Lee then mounts on top of Lojax and gains some revenge, throwing lefts and rights at Lojax's skull, Lee hits a big head butt, and then gets off of Lojax, Lee hits a picture perfect standing moonsault, 1...2...kick out! Lee moves towards the corner, and stomps his dominate foot down on the canvas multiple times until Lojax gets up, Lojax gets up and turns around, Lee tries the Superkick, and it hits Lojax right on the jaw, which has been hit, twice by two devastating Van Daminators, Lee doesn't go for the cover, but instead finds himself at the top rope, Lee comes down for a moonsault, Lojax sticks hits knees up, Lee lands on the knees of Lojax, and then hits Lee hard, knocking the wind out of him, Lee is rolling around in the ring in pain, Lojax regains composure, and pulls himself up, Lee is slow to get up, Lojax comes running towards Lee, and tries a spear, Lee does a vertical leap, to avoid the spear, Lojax goes crashing and burning into the corner, as his shoulder hits the steel dead on. Lee then gets Lojax with a school boy pin, 1...2...kick out! Lee goes back to the top rope, Lojax is up to his feet, Lee jumps down and hits the top rope standing moonsault on Lojax, 1...2...kick out!

Lojax isn't giving up, i can't believe how much these guys have in the tank.

These guys are ROG superstars, of course they have what it takes in the tank, if they didn't they wouldn't be here, just like you shouldn't be here, because your commentating is stinking up the joint. Heck id to much better alone or with Mike Adamle.

Lee, gets onto the ring apron, and is waiting for Lojax to get up, Lojax is getting up slowly, Lojax gets to his feet, and turns around, Lee jumps up onto the ropes, and then springboards for the DDT, Lojax shoots up his right hand, and catches Lee by the throat, Lojax then lifts Lee, up and brings him right down, on the upper back, with a ring rattling Chokeslam, Lojax covers, 1...2...kick out! Lojax waits for Lee to get up, Lee finally gets up, Lojax gets Lee onto his shoulders in fireman's carry position, Lee struggles on Lojax's shoulders, and then wiggles off and lands behind Lojax, Lee hits a dropkick from behind Lojax, sending Lojax forward, Lojax's neck lands on the middle rope, Lee signals 619, Lee bounces off the opposite ropes from Lojax, and then comes towards Lojax where he hits the 619, Lojax is send back into the ring, completely staggered but still on two feet, Lee is on the apron, and then hits the springboard DDT on Lojax, cover 1...2...kick out! Lee gets down on the ground next to Lojax, and wraps his legs around hits head, in a leg scissors, Lojax tries to reach the ropes but is in the dead center of the ring, Lojax pulls Lee, up while the head scissors is still in affect, Lojax has Lee up, Lojax is about to hit a powerbomb, but it's reversed by Lee, who hits a hurricanrana, Lojax lands right beside the corner, Lee moves towards the corner, and hits a split legged moonsault on Lojax, 1...2...kick out! Lee then tries another split legged moonsault, this time Lojax has it read and has his knees positioned to counter, Lee's mid section lands on Lojax's knees, knocking the wind out of him once more, both men lay on the ground, clutching their stomachs.

These guys have taken each other to the limit, and i got a good feeling, once we see one of these guys finishing maneuvers it'll end the match.

No really Percy? I think thats why it's called a finishing maneuver.

Lojax and Lee get to their feet at the same time, both immediately try a clothesline, each man has it well scouted and ducks. Lojax and Lee have a quick stare down and then quickly go back to work, Lee throws his boot right towards Lojax, and it's caught, Lee then hoping on one foot tries Enzuiguri, Lojax has it scouted and ducks the Enzuiguri blast, Lee then feeds his boot to Lojax again, but this time before it can get there, Lojax kicks Lee straight in the knee cap, Lojax then easily goes around Lee, and tries an inverted DDT, Lee resists with the last bits of energy he has, Lojax then tries an inverted suplex, Lee resists that to, Lojax then does a nice combination, of an inverted suplex into a fireman's carry, a smirk rushes across the face of Lojax, and Lojax connects with the 604 Slam, Lojax covers a now unconscious Lee, 1...2...3!

Here is your winner, LOJAX!

Lojax signals for the referee to raise his hand, the referee comes over to Lojax and raises, Lojax's hand high in the air, in victory.

Lojax did it, Lojax did it, he beat Matt Lee, but one must wonder if this is the end of their epic encounters.

Well only time will tell, and if these guys can muster matches like this every time they lock up, I think ROG would really benefit if they continued to feud.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Glory Games"   ROG Presents "Glory Games" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:51 pm

Next up ladies and gentlemen is a clash of tortured souls as the sadistic monster Nightmare prepares to do battle with Dante Diablo, Nightmare hasn’t been the same since his buried Alive match with Edgecutioner last month that is a match that I am sure Nightmare wont ever forget.

well how could you forget a match like that I sure as hell wont forget that for a very long time and actually thats where I think Nightmare has the edge over Dante the intimidation factor is there. Look at what Nightmare has been through the last 2 months how can you not be intimidated by someone like that?

Burned plays as Nightmare walks down to the ring with Father Judge walking 3 feet behind him.

Introducing first standing at 7’0 tall and weighing 335 lbs Nightmare.

what an intimidating figure Nightmare is a force to be reckoned with in ROG, I wouldn’t go as far to say he is one of the most feared men in ROG. And people see that they are facing Nightmare on the booking sheet then automatically announce retirement thats how intimidating he is. He means business and will do anything to win doesn’t matter who you are if you stand in his way be prepared for the consequences.

You damn right that he is an intimidating figure, but don’t take our word for it, just ask Edgecutioner. Maybe you should get in the ring with Nightmare I would pay to see that match.

umm...No thanks

The Fight Song by Marilyn Manson blasts through the speakers as Dante Diablo walks down the ramp way Spawn and Hybrid walk down with Dante standing either side of him.

And the opponent hailing from the city of Satan standing at 6’2 and weighing 245 lbs Dante Diablo.

Dante Diablo looks at both Spawn and Hybrid and instruct then to attack Nightmare. Spawn and Hybrid run and slide in the ring, Nightmare levels Spawn with a right hand then levels Hybrid with a right hand. Both Hybrid and Spawn are in the corner Nightmare hits a running clothesline on Spawn then runs to the other corner and hits a running clothesline on Hybrid. Both men stumble out of the corner not knowing where they are, Nightmare locks his hand around the throat of Hybrid then does the same to Spawn and hits a double Chokeslam. Both Spawn and Hybrid roll out of the ring, and Nightmare makes a hand gesture daring Dante to come into the ring. Dante unwillingly jumps on the apron then turns around to the fans and talking trash back to the fans, Nightmare then grabs Dante and throws him into the ring Nightmare hits some hard right hands to Dante then starts stomping him down into the corner. Nightmare picks Dante out of the corner then Irish whips him against the ropes and hits a hard Powerslam Nightmare goes for the cover.

1..2...kickout!!

Nightmare picks up Dante again then hits 2 rib breakers and hits a fall away slam, this causes Dante to roll out of the ring. Nightmare climbs out of the ring and hits a double axe handle on Dante, Nightmare grabs Dante’s head in the headlock position Dante tries to punch away at the mid section of Nightmare, Nightmare looking to ram Dante’s head into the steel ring post. Dante is able to push Nightmare into the ring post Nightmare stumbles back and Dante hits Nightmare with a clothesline.

Nightmare looked to have all the momentum there for that time, really throwing Dante around like a rag doll. Dante was clever to see that was his opportunity to shift the momentum he saw it and he took it.

You damn right he took it he knows that Nightmare having any momentum will only be bad news for him so he saw a way to shift the momentum so he took it. Such a smart move by Dante Diablo. All these moronic humanoids would never think of that.

Dante uncovers the concrete on the outside, Nightmare is just making it to his feet Dante kicks Nightmare in the mid section then hits a DDT on the concrete floor. Dante rolls into the ring to break the refs ring out count, Dante goes back out the ring again, grabs Nightmare and slams his head against the announce table Dante then goes to stand on the announce table Nightmare turns around to Dante then Dante hits a crossbody on Nightmare. Dante then taunts to the crowd that flood him with boo’s, Dante goes over to the guard rail and starts to throw insults at a fan in the front row. During this time Nightmare has sat up and goes over to Dante then grabs the throat of Dante with both hands, Dante is able to hit a low blow at this time the ref was distracted by Spawn and Hybrid who have seemingly recovered. Dante then rolls Nightmare into the ring, then jumps on the ring apron and looks to go high risk, Dante hits a top rope leg drop then quickly goes for the cover.

1...2..kickout!!

A near fall by Dante it really looked like Dante was going to pick up the win there.

Nightmare is trying to get up he is on his knees at this point, Dante hits a drop kick to the face. And then goes to stomping away at Nightmare, Dante looks to go high risk again. As Dante is standing on the top turnbuckle signals for the end, Dante looks to hit a huge leg drop but Nightmare rolls out of the way. And all that Dante hit was hard canvas. Both men make it to there feet Nightmare looks to hit a clothesline Dante moves out of the way and looks to hit a discus clothesline then Nightmare moves out of the way and hits Dante in the mid section then gets him up for a piledriver and drops him on his head. Nightmare goes for the cover.

1..2..kickout!!!

Nightmare picks up Dante then Irish Whips him, Dante bounces off the ropes Nightmare lifts Dante in a gorilla press position then walks back and drops him on the ropes, Dante bounces off still on his feet Nightmare bounces off the ropes and hits a thunderous Big boot. Nightmare wastes little time he picks up Dante and then wraps his hand around his throat then hits a Chokeslam. Nightmare goes for the cover again.

1..2...Spawn put Dante’s foot on the rope.

Nightmare realizes what has just happened then reaches over the top rope and grabs Spawn by the hair. Spawn his trying his hardest to run away from Nightmare. Hybrid then hits Nightmare with the kendo stick, Nightmare then stumbles back Dante is able to roll up Nightmare.

1...2...3!

Yet another win by Dante via cheating, can Dante ever win a match without cheating Nightmare was indeed cheated out of this match there is no doubt about that.

What are you talking about cheated Hybrid was just trying to get that raged animal off of Spawn he had to do that at all costs. And what did I say about Dante taking every opportunity he sees he took that one unaware of what had occurred. This is why you are calling the matches instead of in the ring.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Glory Games"   ROG Presents "Glory Games" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:51 pm

The screen fuzzes up and then Father Judge appears standing in a dimly lit room with smoke surrounding him. The outline of a large man can be seen behind him in the smoke.

Father Judge: At “Death Wish” Edgecutioner was buried alive by his younger brother Nightmare.

The video shows a clip of dirt falling from the dump truck into the grave. It then cuts to Nightmare laughing.

How could you do that Nightmare? Your own flesh and blood! Well Edgecutioner may have been buried alive but that suffering has only made him stronger both physically and mentally! His resilience is at an all-time high, he is impervious to pain!

The video displays Edgecutioner Powerbombing Nightmare off a ladder through a flaming table.

Being buried under that dirt for all that time made Edgecutioner lose what little sanity he had left. He is mindless, no one can stop him. He fears nobody!

Edgecutioner chokes Nightmare with barbed wire inside Hell in a Cell.

He will return to wreak revenge on Nightmare and the rest of Ring of Glory!

The camera returns to the dark smoky room where the large man in the darkness is now writhing uncontrollably, rattling the steel chains wrapped round his wrists. The chains are bound to the wall. The large man shouts in anger and struggles to break free while Father Judge continues looking into the camera.

Edgecutioner will be unleashed from his chains, he will be released on ROG and the destruction he will cause will be unprecedented! I promise you this, when Edgecutioner returns, careers will end and he will finally taste gold.

The video ends with Father Judge laughing cruelly and then the screen fuzzes up again.

Percy Chapman: Oh my God! Edgecutioner is alive!

Trent Heart: I thought Nightmare had finally rid himself of his evil brother once and for all but no! He's coming back to Ring of Glory!

Percy Chapman: But when?

Trent Heart: I have no idea Percy, knowing how unpredictable Edgecutioner is, it's impossible to say.

Percy Chapman: I just can't believe he's back, he was buried alive at "Death Wish"! It's unreal!

Trent Hart: Edgecutioner is coming back and he is pissed judging by that promo.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Glory Games"   ROG Presents "Glory Games" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:52 pm

And there you have it. Nightmare falls to the same fate as his buddy Black Dagger did against Dante Diablo.

Personally, I'm happy. I think that, despite their satanic ways, Dark Republic is the stable that will dominate the ranks here in ROG.

Now, on to our next match. This one will feature the women of Warzone, and remember, the sole survivors get a special prize.

Right. The sole survivors get a shot at the Women's Championship. Unless of course the sole survivor is Beth Storme.

Yes if the current Women's Champion is the last woman standing then she won't have to defend her title for the next two months.

As much as I love seeing the women of ROG gutting it out for the top prize in women's wrestling, I think Beth deserves some time off.

Well, she has held on to the title for five months.

The following contest is a women's three-on-three elimination tag team match. Eliminations will occur after pinfall, submission, countout, or disqualification. The Survivors earn a title shot, unless Beth Storme is the Sole Survivor. If such an event happens, she will be free from title defenses for two months.

"Glamorous" by Fergie plays as Roxanne, Ashley Nero, and Cassandra march out to the ring. The women slap hands with the cheering fans at ringside.

Introducing team #1, they are team captain Roxanne, Ashley Nero, and Cassandra!

Remember, last week Roxanne and her team got some momentum heading into tonight after Roxanne scored the win over the Women's Champion.

True. But tonight she's got two goons in the match with her who have both lost to Beth Storme.

The three women all climb into the ring one by one. They stand in the ring and await the arrival of their opponents. "Dance With The Devil" by Breaking Benjamin plays next. Beth Storme, Inah Louise, and Ella Perez all step out from behind the curtain. Beth has the Women's Title belt over one shoulder. The fans pelt the trio with a chorus of boos. The three teammates climb into the ring.

And their opponents, they are the Women's Champion and team captain Beth Storme, Inah Louise, and Ella Perez.

One thing you have to remember. As of last week, it seems like Roxanne and her partners are on the same page, however, it's unknown what state Beth Storme's team is in.

I think you're forgetting that all three members of Team Beth have teamed up before.

The girls go to opposite corners and discuss who should start out. Roxanne's team sends Ashley into the ring to start out while Beth's team does the same thing with Ella. Ding-ding-ding! The two women circle each other around the ring before locking up. After a little back and forth strength battle Ashley is able to push Ella to the mat. Ella looks up at her, astonished. She slowly gets to her feet and the two lock up once again. This time Ella drives her knee into the gut of Ashley before slapping on a side headlock. She clamps on for a few seconds before Ashley jams in a few punches to her side. She then sends her off into the corner. Ella's sternum smashes into the top turnbuckle and she falls back to the mat. The fans cheer as Ashley poses for them. Ella slowly gets to her feet, holding her chest. Ashley then comes charging at her, but Ella jumps out of the way and Ashley slams into the turnbuckle pole, shoulder first. Ella then jumps over to her corner and tags in Beth. Beth charges in and catches Ashley, who has just gotten to her feet, with a big clothesline. As Ashley crashes to the mat her head bounces off the canvas. Beth covers Ashley. 1-2-kickout! Beth pulls her opponent back to her feet before kicking her in the gut. She hoists her up and slams her back down to the mat with a ring rattling suplex. Beth then mounts the top turnbuckle. She jumps from the top, but just as she is about to come down, Ashley gets her foot up. Ashley's boot connects with the jaw of Beth and she stumbles away, holding her mouth. She tags Inah in, who runs right in, but gets taken to the canvas with a big spear. Ashley drops on top of Inah, executing the cover. 1-2-kickout! Both women are now down in the center of the ring. The referee starts a count. 1...2...3...4...Inah gets up. Ashley is starting to stir now, but Inah makes the first move, punching the face of her adversary. Ashley falls back into the ropes. Inah lights up her chest with knife-edge chops. As each strike connects with Ashley's chest the fans yell out "WOO!". Inah then whips her off the ropes, but on the return Ashley takes her to the mat with a kitchen sink. Both men get to their feet at the same time. Inah throws a wild right, but it is blocked by Ashley who rocks her with a right of her own. She hits another right, then another, until Inah falls back into the ropes. Ashley backs up a few steps before charging forward and sending Inah over the top rope with a clothesline. Ashley poses as the fans erupt with delight.

Where is Ashley getting this burst of energy from? She's held her own against all three members of the opposite team.

I don't know, but she better quit focusing on the fans and focus on her opponents.

Ashley goes over to her corner, but before she can make the tag to anyone Beth rushes in and attacks her from behind. She doesn't get in much offense, however, as Roxanne rushes in and goes at it with Beth, getting in some stiff forearms. In the background Ashley can be seen tagging in Cassandra and the referee accepts it. Cassandra runs right in and goes after Ella, who has just entered the ring herself. Cassandra disposes of Ella quickly, nailing her with a Superkick that sends her over the ropes. Cassandra goes over and helps out Roxanne with Beth. The two nail the Women's Champion with a double suplex. Beth rolls out of the ring as the two watch her holding her back in pain. While the two are turned around, Inah uses the ropes to hit a springboard bulldog on both women simultaneously. Inah grabs Roxanne and tosses her through the ropes and to the outside. She covers Cassandra. 1-2-kickout! Inah pulls her up and sends her into the corner. Inah charges at her and hits a knee lift in the corner. Cassandra staggers out of the corner and gets hit with a Belly-to-Belly Suplex that sends her nearly halfway across the ring. Inah covers her. 1-2-kickout! Inah is starting to look a bit frustrated, but puts that aside and places Cassandra on the top turnbuckle. Inah wraps her arm around the head of Cassandra, looking for the ILO. She apparently takes to long, as just as she is about to hit the maneuver Cassandra pushes her away and she crashes into the mat. Cassandra then gets to her feet on the turnbuckle. She signals that she is about to hit the Fittest. Before she can, however, Beth rushes to her along the apron and pushes her from the turnbuckle. Cassandra slowly gets to her feet, keeping her eyes on Beth all the while. She then turns around but gets caught with a jumping cutter from Inah. Inah covers her. 1-2-3!

Well we've had our first elimination. Inah's cousin would be proud of that final move.

Now this leaves Team Roxanne at a disadvantage. But remember they can still come back despite this three-on-two odds.

Roxanne runs into the ring for the first time in the match, to replace Cassandra. She goes for a clothesline immediately, but Inah ducks it. She then kicks Roxanne right in the stomach before driving her face into the mat with a DDT. Inah then drags Roxanne to the opposite corner and tags in Beth. Inah pulls Roxanne to her feet and wrenches her arm as Beth scales the turnbuckles. She jumps down and both fists connect with the prone arm of Roxanne. She staggers back to the center of the ring, before dropping to the mat, holding her arm in pain. Beth approaches her and drops the elbow over her back. She grabs Roxanne by the hair and pulls her to her feet. She gives her a kick to the gut before scooping her up on her shoulders and quickly slamming her back down to the mat. Beth charges off the ropes and on the return drops her leg over the neck of Roxanne. Beth climbs on top of her opponent and starts firing away at her with hard right hand shots to the forehead. Beth stands up and poses, drawing a bunch of jeers from the crowd. Suddenly, Roxanne leaps behind her from nowhere and rolls her up. 1-2-kickout! Both start to get to their feet, but it's Beth who makes the first move. She jabs Roxanne's face a bit before setting her up for a suplex. Roxanne is able to avoid it by forcing one of her knees into the temple of Beth. This causes Beth to loosen her grip on her opponent and Roxanne slides down behind her and hits a Neckbreaker. Roxanne crawls over for the cover. 1-2-kickout! Roxanne stands up, somewhat exhausted. She goes to the outside to catch her breath. While she's out there Ella rushes up behind her and sends Roxanne back into the ring. Roxanne shouts at Ella. She takes her eye off the ball for to long and Beth rushes up behind her. Roxanne somehow senses her and instead backdrops Beth over the top rope and she crashes down on top of Ella. The two women slowly get to their feet, but before they can even realize what's going on Ashley runs along the apron and leaps off, coming down on top of her opponents with a crossbody. Back in the inside of the ring Roxanne notices Inah trying to enter the ring and punts her right in the head. Inah tumbles to the outside and smacks against the guard rail. Ashley rolls Beth back into the ring and Roxanne covers her. 1-2-kickout! Roxanne bangs the mat in frustration before climbing to the second rope. She turns around to make sure Beth is still behind her and she moonsaults off the ropes. However, when she comes down she smacks against the canvas as Beth was able to move out of the way. Both women slowly crawl to their corners. There is no one on the apron on Beth's side yet, and that costs her as Roxanne is able to tag Ashley in. Ashley rushes toward Beth and grabs her by the leg. However, Beth is able to escape Ashley's grip by hitting an Enzuiguri. Beth then makes the tag to Ella, who has just made it to the apron. Ella runs in and hits a dropkick to Ashley. Both women are up on their feet. Ella gets a few forearms to the face of Ashley before whipping her into the corner. Ella charges at her, but Ashley gets her foot up. Ella gets caught in the face with a boot and she stumbles backward. Ashley hops to the second rope and jumps off. She catches Ella with a quick hurricanrana. Ashley jumps up and taunts Ella as she gets to her feet. She kicks Ella in the gut, the goes for the Twist of Fate, but Ella pushes Ashley off of her and slides out of the ring. She then starts to walk back up the apron. All the competitors look at her, confused, as the referee begins his count. 1...2...3...4...Inah decides to take action and jumps down from the apron and follows Ella. She grabs Ella on the shoulder and tries to persuade her to come back into the ring. Ella promptly turns around and slaps Inah, knocking her to the floor. Inah jumps to her feet and tires to attack Ella, but Ella instead hits her own partner with the Decapitator. Ella then continues heading to the back. ...8...9...10!

What in the world is Ella's problem? She just got herself counted out.

Hmm. I myself have to question the actions of Ms. Ella Perez.

Roxanne hops off the apron and rolls Inah into the ring before sliding in herself. She rests Inah's head on the second rope. Ashley then hits her with the 619. Inah stumbles backward and walks right into a Roundhouse Kick from Roxanne. Roxanne rushes over and knocks Beth off the apron as Ashley does a springboard leg drop on Inah and pins her. 1-2-3!

Oh this isn't good. Talk about a rebound. Beth's team just lost two of it's members.

Oh no! Now Beth has to go at it alone!
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Glory Games"   ROG Presents "Glory Games" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:52 pm

Roxanne goes to the outside and sends Beth back in. Ashley waits for her to get to her feet and hits the Twist of Fate on her. She crawls over for the cover. 1-2-KICKOUT! Ashley looks up at the referee for reassurance. Not wanting to believe that it was only a two count. The referee reassures her, holding up two fingers. Ashley slowly pulls the Women's Champion off the mat, but apparently takes too long as Beth is able to nail a jawbreaker seemingly out of nowhere. Ashley falls back into the ropes. Beth takes a brief moment to regain her breath before whipping Ashley off the ropes. However, Ashley reverses it and sends Beth on the ride instead. On the return Ashley ducks down, but Beth jumps right over her and pins her shoulders to the mat via a sunset flip. 1-2-kickout! Both women get to their feet, but Beth charges and hits an unsuspecting Ashley with a spear. She then drops over Ashley. 1-2-kickout! Beth rolls off of her, but doesn't get to her feet right away. both women lie motionless in the center of the ring. Eventually, both recover and start getting to their feet. Once they are both up they trade shots back and forth. Eventually, Ashley gets the upper hand and dropkicks Beth right in the knee. Ashley then nails Beth in the back of the head with a kick. Ashley falls to the mat as well. Ashley starts crawling over to her corner. When she gets there she reaches out to Roxanne. The two are just fingertips away when Beth rushes over and hammers Ashley in the back. She goes at her with repetitive kicks to the spine before pulling her to her feet. She kicks Ashley in the gut and points at Roxanne just before nailing Ashley with the Catnap. 1-2-3! Beth stands right up and knocks Roxanne from the apron before she can even get a chance to get in the ring.

We've now narrowed it down to two competitors. Beth Storme and Roxanne.

And they've already turned this into a brawl.

Beth follows Roxanne to the outside. She hammers away at Roxanne before Warzone's newest woman can even get to her feet. Beth pulls her up and sends her crashing into the steel steps. Beth pulls Roxanne up once again before slamming her face into the announce table. Beth then rolls into the ring, but rolls right back out, thus re-starting the referee's count. When she comes back to the outside Roxanne kicks her in the mid-section. She then nails her with a few forearm shots to the face. She then whips her into the announce table and she flips on top of it. Roxanne gets on top of the table as well and lays into the champion with some stiff right hands. Roxanne eventually gets off of Beth and goes back into the ring. Roxanne takes a moment to regain her breath before going to the top rope. Roxanne stands upright on the top rope before jumping off and landing a picture-perfect moonsault on Beth who is still lying on the announce table. This causes the table to crumble underneath their combined weight. The fans chant "Holy Sh*t!" as Roxanne and Beth roll around on top of the broken announce table.

MY GOD!

That's freakin' murder!

The referee begins his count on the now motionless women. 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...somehow Roxanne is able to slowly crawl back into the ring at the very last second, with Beth still motionless on the outside. Roxanne manages to roll right back out of the ring, just as the referee has his hands up to count ten. She slowly gets to her feet as Beth is still un-moving. Roxanne approaches her opponent and drags her over to the ring. She rolls Beth into the ring slowly before sliding in herself. Roxanne grabs Beth by the hair and pulls her to her feet. Beth is too groggy to realize what is going on and gets cracked in the jaw with a Roundhouse Kick. Roxanne drops over Beth's body. 1-2-3!

Here are your winners: the team of Roxanne, Ashley Nero, and Cassandra!

I do not believe my eyes!

You're not alone Trent, but it's true. Roxanne just beat the Women's Champion. Again. Now she has a shot at the title.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I have to tip my hat to Roxanne. That was one hell of a move there. She hit a moonsault on Beth through the announce table!

I've never seen a woman wrestler do something like that ever before in my life!

That's because we have real women's wrestlers. not a bunch of skanks who parade around nude.

You're right there my friend. This may go down in ROG history as one of the best women's matches in the history of the company.

It's certainly one of the most memorable.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

Glory Games has been a great show so far, with still much, much more yet to come. And now we have the ROG Tag Team titles on the line.

It should be a great match, between two young teams, hungry to be the best.

"Always" plays up on the speakers.

Making their way to the ring, the challengers, at a combined weight of 465 pounds, the team of "The Eliminator" Zachary and Tristan "Rampage" Artist!

Zach and Artist make their way down to the ring, to Zach's entrance music. The duo slides into the ring, and awaits the arrival of the tag team champions.

A Combination of Metalingus and Burn In My Light plays loud on the speakers.

Making their way to the ring, they are the ROG Tag Team Champions, they weighed in tonight at a combined weight of 464 pounds, Colton and The Chaos Kid, they are the Puerto Rican Express!

The tag team champions come running down the entrance ramp, with the gold strapped around their waist, the duo slide into the ring, and un-strap their titles, and hand them to the referee.

I wonder if we'll have new tag team champions, at the end of this one, and wouldn't it be an upset for the Puerto Rican Express to lose them one PPV, after they won them.

If they lose the tag straps tonight, you could defiantly consider this duo, as transitional champions.

Ding-Ding-Ding

Colton starts the match off first for the Puerto Rican Express, while Chaos Kid takes his place on the ring apron. Tristan starts the match for his team, and Zach takes his spot on the ring apron. Colton comes running towards, Tristan, Colton gives him a huge knee to the mid section, and the quickly follows with the signature twist of fate, Colton doesn't go for the cover, but instead drags, Tristan towards his corner, Colton tags off to his partner, Chaos Kid, Chaos Kid goes to the top rope, and jumps down on Tristan with a top rope leg drop. Chaos Kid then tags Colton right back into the match. Colton climbs to the top rope, Colton comes flying off and lands the 720 moonsault, Colton picks up Tristan, and tags, Chaos Kid, they hit a double clothesline on Tristan, Chaos makes the cover, 1...2...kick out! Tristan amazing kicked out and is crawling towards his tag team partner, Zach extends his hand, for Tristan, Chaos Kid comes running, and knocks Zach off the apron with a forearm smash. Chaos Kid then props up onto the top rope, Tristan, gets to his feet, and then does an amazing vertical leap onto the top rope, to meet Chaos Kid with a belly to belly suplex, from off the top rope, Chaos hits the mat hard, Tristan gets up. Tristan goes over towards his corner, and sees that his partner Zach is still on the ground. Tristan turns around, Colton comes into the ring, and charges at Tristan, Colton is met with a spinebuster, Colton bounces off the mat hard from the spine buster, and rolls out of the ring, Chaos Kid gets back up and runs towards Tristan, and hits him with a dropkick, Tristan lands into his own corner, Zach gets back up on his apron and tags himself into the match.

Here comes the "Eliminator" and he looks ready to eliminate the champions, of their titles.

Hes fresh and looks ready to go.

Zach comes in like a ball of fire, and just starts throwing lefts and rights to the skull of Chaos Kid, Zach then whips him hard, into the corner, Zach follows up with a huge corner clothesline, that fishes Chaos Kid right out, Zach then hits a hard kick to the mid section of Chaos Kid, and then hooks the head for the elimination DDT, Zach covers, 1...2...kick out! Chaos Kid kicks out, and crawls towards his own corner. Chaos Kid is nearing his own corner to make the tag, Zach grabs the leg of Chaos Kid, preventing him from getting the tag, Chaos Kid gets up on one foot, while Zach holds the other, and Chaos Kid then hits the Enzuiguri on Zach. Chaos Kid makes the tag, and in comes Colton. Colton is in the ring, Tristan jumps into the ring and charges him, and Colton back body drops Tristan right over the ropes, and Tristan lands hard on the outside. Zach gets up and eyes down Colton, the two men lock up, and seemed even in the strength department, neither man gets the better, until Zach stops on the toes of Colton, breaking up the hold, Zach then grabs hold of Colton's head, and drops him with a swift elimination DDT, cover, 1...2...Chaos Kid runs into the ring and has the count broken up, Zach felt, Chaos Kid, but it doesn't seem to have much effect, Zach gets up and then runs towards Chaos Kid, knocking him down with a clothesline. Colton gets up, Zach knocks him down with a clothesline. Zach then grabs hold of Chaos Kid, and powerbombs him over the top rope, Chaos Kid lands on Tristan who was getting up.

What a powerbomb, but one has to wonder, why Zach took his own partner out with it.

Well who do you thing it hurt more, Chaos Kid or Tristan? I think that answers your question. Sometimes you have to hurt the people you love, to get further in this business, and that powerbomb could result into tag titles.

Zach is readying for Colton to get up, Colton is getting up, Zach takes a run at him with the One Shot Kill, Colton reads it, and does a vertical leap, landing over the One Shot Kill, Zach goes hard shoulder first into the steel ring post, Colton makes the school boy pin, 1...2...kick out! Colton then starts stomping on Zach, Zach is trying to get up while the stomp, and manages to get up, Colton then knocks Zach against the ropes with a huge right hand. Tristan re enters the ring, and runs towards Colton with a clothesline, Colton sees this and sidesteps to avoid, Tristan nails his won partner with a clothesline. Tristan looks in shock, and then moves onto the ring apron. Colton pulls Zach to his corner, and then props to the top rope, Colton comes flying off the top rope and hits a moonsault on Zach, 1...2...Tristan enters the ring and breaks up the count, before the three. Colton gets up and Chaos Kid is on the apron, and tags in, Chaos then hits a springboard dropkick on Tristan. Chaos Kid is now in the ring, and waits for Zach to get up, Zach is slow to get up, Chaos runs at him and, Zach sees it and prepares, Zach hits a belly to belly on Chaos Kid, sending him straight over the ropes, Chaos Kid brushes Colton, before he hits the ground making Colton the legal man. Colton enters the ring, Zach hits him with a dropkick to the knee knocking him down. Zach then runs over to his own corner to tag in his partner Tristan. Tristan waits for Colton to get up, Colton gets to his feet, and then gets a kick to the mid section, Tristan then hits a piledriver on Colton, cover, 1...2...kick out! Colton kicks out, and then shoots back up, Tristan throws some punches at Colton, who blocks them all and then manages to get his own punches in on Tristan. Colton then picks up Tristan, and slams him to the mat hard with a corkscrew Neckbreaker, Colton tags in Chaos Kid, Chaos Kid goes to the top rope, and then comes down with the moonsault, Tristan avoids the moonsault, and crawls over towards his corner to make the tag, Chaos Kid is clutching his stomach in pain, after a missed moonsault, Tristan is a finger tip away from the extended hand of Zach, Zach's hand moves back, Tristan crawls closer, Zach drops off from the apron, and backs off. Tristan sheds a tear, and is screaming at his supposed best friend and tag team partner.

What is Zach doing, they had a good chance of winning the tag team titles, how could he do this to his best friend, how could he do it to someone who's been as close to him as a brother, how could he do this to the man, he was suppose to win the tag team titles with.

Better question, why didn't he do this sooner. All Tristan has been has been extra weight, and I'm glad Zach realized this before, it ruined his career.

Zach just watches the match from beside the announce table. Chaos Kid tags Colton, and Colton comes into the ring. Tristan turns his attention back over to his opponents, Colton comes running towards Tristan, and is met with a spine rattling, spinebuster, and Chaos Kid runs into the ring and gets a spinebuster for his troubles. Tristan is pumped up, and is measuring Colton for the F-U, Colton is slow to get up, but makes it to his feet. Tristan gets Colton onto his shoulders for the F-U. Zach re enters the ring, and then hits the One Shot Kill on his own partner Tristan, while they had the match won. Zach then picks Tristan up and knocks him out, with the Total Elimination. Zach then exits the ring and walks out of the ring and up the entrance ramp. Chaos Kid gets back up and slides into the ring, and then picks up Tristan only to send him back down with a twist of fate. Chaos Kid helps his partner, Colton to his feet, and then they hit The Puerto Rican Death Drop, spelling end to the match, Colton makes the cover, 1...2...3!

A Combination of Metalingus and Burn In My Light, plays up as the tag team champions retain the gold.

Here are your winners and still the ROG Tag Team Champions, Colton and The Chaos Kid, The Puerto Rican Express!

The match was great, but there was a great deal of disappointment, when Zach turned on his partner, Tristan "Rampage" Artist. But kudos go out to The Puerto Rican Express, for retaining the tag team titles.

How can you be disappointed, Zach did what anyone with half a brain would do, and thats turn on the dead weight, better known as Tristan "Rampage" Artist.

The Puerto Rican Express, celebrate their first title defense, the referee hands them their belts back, and they raise them high into the air, before they leave the ring side area.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Glory Games"   ROG Presents "Glory Games" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:53 pm

Our next contest will surely be a great one as Damien Jones is set to take on Chris Classic, Damien Jones has the size and weight advantage over Chris Classic. These 2 are from different worlds Damien Jones is the powerhouse and Chris Classic has the catch as catch can mat wrestling style. This guarantees to be an interesting battle and it will be interesting to see how both men will utilize there respected styles to one up the other.

You bet this will be interesting both are rising stars here at ROG, both want this win so much. But it all boils down to the question of who wants this match more? Who wants this win more. This will be No Disqualification so all weapons are legal. And I have no doubt in my mind that these 2 are going to tear through each other, I can’t wait for this.

Neither can I Jimmy, and I am sure this sell-out crowd here tonight can’t wait either.

Bang your head by Riot starts to play as Damien Jones walks through the curtain then goes over to a kid sitting in the front row grabs his sign and then rips it up and throws it to the ground.

Introducing first standing at 6’6 and weighing in at 249lbs Damien Jones!!!

That was just uncalled for what Damien Jones just did, ripping that kids sign up he has a right to support his favorites. Damien Jones should be ashamed of himself.

Oh boo freakin’ hoo give it a rest Leroy you say that was uncalled for and he should be ashamed of himself well how about you tell him that. Yeh that’s what I thought.

Classic music starts to play as Chris Classic makes his way to the ring.

And the opponent standing at 6’0 and weighing in at 252lbs Chris Classic!!!

Now here is a guy with Class a level of respect that all of us should aspire to reach, and hopefully he will teach the child hater Damien Jones a lesson.

Well this is rich Leroy you always seem to get on my case for favoritism and now you are doing it, you disgust me. You are just like the rest of these humanoids.

Both men stare down each other in the ring as the ref calls for the bell to be rung, as soon as the bell is rung both men take a few steps back. Chris Classic puts his hands up calling for a Greco Roman knuckle lock with Jones. Jones agrees to it they both lock in, both men trying to over power the other one. Damien Jones is able to back Classic into the corner where the ref begins the 5 count Jones breaks on 3. Chris Classic has a surprised look on his face at Jones power, both men go in for a double elbow tie up Classic is able to get a headlock in. Classic feels Jones powering out so he switches around for hammerlock then forces him to the ground, then Chris Classic knees Jones in the arm a few times. Releases the hammerlock and goes for a headlock, Classic is trying his best to keep it held in. Jones is able to get to his feet, Jones pushes Classic to the ropes, Jones goes for a clothesline Classic is able to duck it then locks in a headlock again. Jones is swinging his arms round trying to reach for the ropes Jones moves back to the ropes then backdrops Classic out of the ring, and then climbs out of the ring after him. Jones picks up Classic and hits a hard right hand Classic stumbles around then Jones hits a hard lariat then grabs him by his hair and rams him into the steel steps.

Chris Classic was making Jones play his game with the mat wrestling, but Chris Classic found an opening to shift the momentum and he ran with that and is holding nothing back now.

It seems that did work out in the favor of Classic to begin with but he will have to fight dirty to get through Jones after all this is a No DQ match so he can leave his mat wrestling at home that will get him nowhere in this environment.

I gotta agree with you there Classic will have to reach down and is going to have to brawl with Jones.

Of course you agree with me I am always right.

Jones picks up a steel chair and swings for Classic, Classic is able to move out of the way and he hits the ring post. Classic runs at Jones, but Jones is able to hit him with the chair on a second attempt. Jones picks up Classic for a Suplex then drops him on the guardrail, Jones gets on the ring apron and hits a double axe handle to Classics back. Jones drags Classic round to the announce tables then throws him over the announce table.

Whoa that was out of control talk about right in your living room, Chris Classic just landed straight on us. Jimmy how is your mic you working?

Yeh its fine no thanks to that idiot Chris Classic could have cut off my mic for good, this show would have to be cancelled if anything like that happened. This show would have been in serious trouble.

Jones takes one of the monitors out of the announce table, then waits for Classic to get to his feet and hits Classic with one of the monitors busting him wide open. Jones holds up the monitor as the fans boo him then he throws it against the side of the ring. Jones picks up Classic then throws him back in the ring Jones climbs into the ring then goes for the cover 1…2..kickout. Jones picks up Classic then hits a snap Suplex and covers again 1...2...kickout. Both men are on there feet Jones Irish whips Classic then hits a huge reverse elbow, Jones rolls out of the ring then grabs a steel chair and throws it in the ring. Jones is measuring Classic up for another chair shot, Classic is struggling to get to his feet and then turns around Jones swings the chair Classic moves out of the way then hits a dropkick on the chair which goes back into Jones face. Classic hits a few knife edge chops then Irish whips Jones, Jones reverses into an Irish whip of his own. Jones sticks his head down looking for a back body drop, Classic sees it early then hits a neck breaker both men are down Classic losing more and more blood every minute.

Both men are down now, I don’t know how much longer Classic can go on he has lost a lot of blood in this battle I haven’t seen anyone hit that hard by a chair as Jones hit Classic earlier that was indeed brutal.

And that’s why I believe Jones could get the W because its Jones lack of care for his fellow man that is going to take him to the top of ROG.

Classic is to his feet, Jones is on hands and knees at this point, Classic bounces to the ropes then hits a dropkick to the face. Chris Classic grabs the chair and then stands it up, Classic gets Jones up in a Suplex then hits a brain buster with Jones head bending the chair. Jones at this point looks as if he is knocked out, Chris Classic gets to his feet then rests against the ropes for a couple of moments then drops to his knees and hooks the leg of Jones. 1..2…kick out!.

I have no idea how Damien Jones managed to kick out of that, if you could actually call it a kick out. He didn’t so much kick out as reached out, that was certainly digging deep and fighting dirty wouldn’t you say Jimmy?

Well to be honest I always had Classic down as a gutless no good swine, but well he has impressed me after just nearly killing Jones there. Classic dug down deep and unearthed something that he didn’t know was there and that’s the ability to fight dirty. I am even starting to like him.

Classic picks up Jones but Jones falls down again not really knowing where he is, Classic keeps trying to pick up Jones but Jones seems lifeless. Classic goes over to the ropes seemingly exhausted when Jones then stands up and walks in the center of the ring Classic turns around and runs to Jones, Jones hits a belly to belly Suplex then locks a waist lock in and hits a German Suplex, Jones kicks Classic in the midsection then delivers a DDT. Then picks up Classic and Irish Whips him into the corner then goes for a clothesline but Classic moves out of the way, Classic then hits a back drop. Classic picks up Jones and gets him up for a piledriver and then drops him on his head. Classic goes for the cover 1…2..kickout , Classic quickly turns Jones over and locks in the Camel Clutch, Classic pulling back as much as he can the fans roaring for Jones to tap out. Jones is screaming in pain, but is able to eventually get to his knees then picks up Classic, Classic is able to break free of that then hits a diving reverse DDT. Classic rolls out of the ring and pulls out a table from underneath the ring then slides it in the ring and then sets the table up. Classic hits some hard right hands to Jones and then puts him on the table, Classic goes to the top rope signals to the crowd Classic hits an elbow drop but Jones was able to move out of the way and Classic hit nothing but table. Jones then sees his opportunity and picks Classic up and hits the Jones Breaker bomb then covers 1…2…3.

Chris Classic tried all he could in that match at the beginning he was able to outwrestle Damien Jones but in the end he realized that wasn’t going to work so he decided to brawl and he did well he could have ended Jones career here with that brain buster on the chair. But what happened Jones kicked out and one upped Classic he played Possum he tricked Classic into thinking he was down and out. Pure genius by Jones there.

Yes it was a clever thing Classic came so close to beating Jones but in the end it just wasn’t to be Classic threw everything at Jones but it wasn’t enough. Jones with a great victory here tonight and surely a victory that will get him noticed by the ROG higher ups.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Glory Games"   ROG Presents "Glory Games" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:53 pm

Up next is the battle royal. This match has been stacked with new talent and it will be a treat to see some of these new faces show their stuff, this is a big opportunity for somebody to make it big here in ROG.

You forgot to mention that the winner gets a ROG X-Rated Championship title shot, if they belong to the Monday Night Meltdown brand, and if the winner is from the Warzone Wednesday brand he will earn a shot at the ROG Fallout Championship.

The following match, is a fourteen man, over the top battle royal, the participants of the match are from both Monday Night Meltdown, and Warzone Wednesday, where the winner will receive either a ROG X-Rated or Fallout championship title shot.

Making his way to the ring first, from the Meltdown brand, Nazzac!

Enter Sandman plays, Nazzac comes down the entrance ramp, and then slides into the ring.

From the Meltdown brand, Tyrant!

What a Waster plays up on the speakers, and Tyrant makes his way down to the ring.

From the Warzone brand, Christian King!

On the edge plays, King comes running down the ramp, and slides into the ring.

From the Meltdown brand, Flair3!

Old Time Rock'n Roll plays, Flair makes his way down the entrance ramp stylin and profilin.

From the Warzone brand, Robbie McCary!

"Low" plays, McCary walks down the entrance ramp and makes his way into the ring.

From the Meltdown brand, Hybrid!

No Chance plays, and Hybrid comes down to the ring, in power strut fashion.

From the Meltdown brand, Jerichoholic!

With the Fire plays, Jerichoholic, comes running down the entrance ramp and slides into the ring.

From the Meltdown brand, Andy Ace!

"Handful Of Redemption" plays, and Ace makes his way down the ramp, and into the ring.

From the Meltdown brand, Spawn!

Polyamous plays, and Spawn is out of the curtain, and in the ring.

From the Warzone brand, Aaron Kendrick!

Unholy Alliance plays, Kendrick comes down to the ring.

From Warzone, Jack "The Iceman" Williams!

Paul London's entrance tune plays up, and out comes Williams, who then walks down to the ring.

From the Warzone brand, Neon Hardy!

I Don’t Wanna Stop plays, the speedy Hardy runs down the ramp full speed, and slides into the ring.

From the Warzone brand, Callumomac!

Ladies and Gentlemen plays, Cal makes his way to the ring.

And last but not least, from the Warzone brand, Bolton Stevens!

Dreamer plays, the last participant, of the battle royal comes out of the curtain and down to the ring, Bolton, then walks up the ring steps and enters the ring.

Fourteen superstars, in all, this promises to be a good one, and all these men will put their body on the line, for a taste of gold.

Even if they win, they won't be promised gold, but this should indeed be a good one, and it'll be a great moment in the eyes of the winner.

Ding-Ding-Ding

All fourteen men are in the ring, Flair3 and Nazzac waste no time at all, and they both charge each other, and brawl. Jerichoholic gets involved in the Nazzac and Flair3 encounter, and they three men start brawling amongst each other. Tyrant comes running towards Cal, and trips over his own leg, Cal quickly then stops a mudhole on Tyrant, Cal picks up Tyrant and tosses him out of the ring.

Tyrant goes over the top rope, thats a damn shame, but it looks like his clumsiness has hurt him in this one.

Don't forget that he's a small guy, therefore much easier to toss over the top ropes.

Cal laughs at Tyrant, who then distracts Cal, Neon Hardy gets behind Cal, and hits him with a dropkick from behind, launching Cal over the top rope, and it appears Cal has been eliminated but he hangs on for dear life. Neon Hardy then runs towards Jack Williams and knocks him down with a hard dropkick. Meanwhile Nazzac, Jerichoholic, and Flair3 continue to brawl with each other, Flair3 hits knife edge chop after knife edge chop to Jerichoholic, brightening Jerichoholic's chest a bright red, Nazzac them moves towards Jerichoholic and hits him with the swing bottom, Jerichoholic quivers on the ground, Flair3 picks up Jerichoholic, and then tosses him over the top ropes.

The second elimination, Jerichoholic, I'm surprised to see him get the boot, as he was a favorite to win.

Well it seems as if everyone is fair game here, and it shows that no one can be dubbed a favorite.

Cal re-enters the ring, Hardy looks surprised that Cal is still in, Hardy comes running towards Cal, who meets hardy with a back body drop, Hardy lands on the apron, Cal turns around, Hardy punches Cal in the face, and then tries to suplex him out of the ring, from the apron, Cal fights it off, Cal then Suplexes Hardy back into the ring. Hybrid proves there can be no friends in a battle royal, as he spears his own tag team partner Spawn, Aaron Kendrick comes up from behind Hybrid and hits him with a Russian leg sweep. Andy Ace is behind Kendrick, Ace is stalking Kendrick, Ace is on his knees, pounding his fists on the ground, Kendrick gets up after hitting Hybrid with the Russian leg sweep, Kendrick is up, and turns around into an Ace Cutter. Spawn gets up, Ace meets him with an Ace Cutter, Ace then measures up Hybrid, as Hybrid gets up, Ace tries the Ace Cutter, and Hybrid blocks the Ace Cutter, and pushes him right over the top rope. Neon Hardy comes out of no where and dropkicks Hybrid from behind, and Hybrid is send flying over the top ropes.

Andy Ace, built up a great deal of momentum, and then it just all of a sudden stopped, and it spelled the end for him, as Hybrid eliminated him.

And then a sneaky Neon Hardy was the reason for Hybrid’s elimination, just seconds after Ace's elimination from this battle royal.

Christian King, Robbie McCary, Jack Williams, and Bolton have all been battling each other furiously in the corner, with none of these men getting the upper hand on one another, McCary, Williams, and Bolton, decide to trio up, and take out the bigger man Christian King, the trio manages to get King up and off his feet and then the toss him out. Neon Hardy comes running into the crowd of McCary, Williams, and Bolton, all three of these men flip Neon Hardy over, and Hardy lands on the outside of the ring, as he goes over the ropes.

We just witnessed the eliminations of Christian King and Neon Hardy.

McCary, Williams, Bolton, and King couldn't get anything on one another, so they took out the biggest member of the four, that being King. Then Neon Hardy shows an act of stupidity trying to take out three men at once, and they just simply flip him over the top ropes.

Nazzac and Flair3 are still brawling with each other, and will stop at nothing to eliminate the other, Flair3 backs Nazzac off to the corner, and then unloads with knife edge chop after knife edge chop, brightening the chest of Nazzac to a red. Cal hits Flair3 from behind and then tosses him off to the side. Cal starts punching the skull of Nazzac, Cal charges up with a big right and unloads, Nazzac has it caught and then lays Cal out with the flip bottom, Cal rolls out of the ring in pain.

It looks as if Cal is out. To bad as I assume he was another favorite to win.

I didn't see Cal go over the top ropes, but I see him laid out on the outside, that must mean hes out.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

Spawn comes running towards Bolton, and gets his jawed shattered with a Superkick, that lands right on the jaw. Jack Williams gets behind Bolton, and tries to hit a German suplex, Bolton resists, but finally Williams is able to get the German suplex off, Bolton though counters mid air landing on his feet. Bolton hits a German of his own on Williams, straight over the top rope. Spawn gets up from the Superkick holding his jaw, Bolton is behind him, and German Suplexes him right over the top rope.

Jack "Iceman" Williams and Spawn have both been eliminated.

You forgot to mention that the both of them suffered the exact same fate, at the hands of Bolton Stevens.

Robbie McCary then goes after Bolton and tangles up with him, Bolton gets in a few mid section shots, but McCary fights it off and then lays Bolton out with a Death Valley Driver, Bolton lands hard on the mat, and shakes violently on contact with the mat, Nazzac comes out of no where, and nails McCary in the back of the head, with a sick lariat, sending McCary up and over the top rope.

McCary gets eliminated, at the hands of Nazzac.

That was a sick lariat to the back of the head, on McCary by Nazzac. Hey look at Kendrick he's hiding outside of the ring, thats great strategy if you ask me.

Flair3 runs at his arch nemesis of this battle royal and tackles him down, Flair3 is now mounted on Nazzac, and begins to pound away with left after right, until a cut comes over the head of Nazzac. Flair3 has blood all over his hands, Flair3 unmounts from Nazzac, and grabs the leg of Nazzac, and locks in the figure four leg lock, Nazzac screams in pain, as Flair3 applies the pressure, of the signature figure four leg lock, Nazzac begins to tap out, and is crying for mercy. Kendrick slides into the ring, and out from his hiding spot, and attacks Bolton whom is getting up, Bolton then elbows Kendrick hard in the mid section, Kendrick staggers backwards and against the ropes, Bolton throws the Superkick at Kendrick, and it connects on with Kendrick's jaw, sending him hurling over the top rope.

Kendrick was hiding from this match, and as soon as he enters he gets eliminated, by Bolton Stevens.

Kendrick should have hid longer, and maybe he could have won it.

Nazzac is still tapping to no use, as Flair3 continues to apply the pressure of the figure four leg lock. Bolton hits Nazzac with an elbow drop, the cut on Nazzac's head opens even wider. Flair3 lets go of the figure four leg lock on Nazzac, and comes towards Bolton, Flair3 attempts a clothesline, it's ducked by Bolton, and Bolton goes under the clothesline, Bolton then goes for the Superkick, it's ducked by Flair3, and then Flair3 finishes up on that by breaking the spine and knocking the wind out of Bolton with that Arn Anderson like spine buster, Bolton hits the mat hard, and an echo is heard throughout the arena. Flair3 has trouble pulling the dead weight that is better known as Bolton, Flair3 finally gets Bolton to his feet, and then steals a page out of his book, by superkicking him out of the ring, while he was leaned up against the ring ropes.

Oh the spine buster, oh the Superkick, oh Bolton is out, and we're down to the final two participants, both from Monday Night Meltdown, Flair3 and Nazzac.

It was insult to injury when Nazzac took that signature Superkick of Bolton's and used it against him, eliminating Bolton from the match.

Nazzac gets up to his feet and stares down Flair3, blood is dripping from the skull of Nazzac, but shows no signs of backing down, Flair3 comes towards Nazzac, and then unloads a barrage of knife edge chops, Nazzac fights the pain, and then throws chop after chop to the ROG master of the chop, Flair staggers backwards and bounces off the ropes into a swing bottom from Nazzac. Cal slides into the ring, and then hits Nazzac from behind, Cal has a grip on Nazzac's tights and his shoulders, and Cal then tosses Nazzac right over the top rope. Flair3 is getting up, with help from the ring ropes.

What the, I thought Cal was eliminated, what gives?

You idiot, I can't believe I agreed with you when you said he was eliminated, he rolled out of the ring, when the rules are that you have to go over the top ropes. Therefore it was only the final three in the ring, when Nazzac and Flair3 brawled for a final time in this match. This also leads a better final two, as we have Meltdown vs. Warzone.

Flair3 doesn't know what’s going on, but doesn't lose focus, Cal comes towards Flair3, and is met with knife edge chops. Flair3 then whips Cal towards the corner, Flair3 now has Cal cornered, and unleashes another barrage of chops, Cal actually begins bleeding from the chest. Flair3 whips Cal into the opposite corner, Flair3 then walks up over and throw another knife edge chop at Cal, but Cal has it avoided by stepping out to the apron, Cal then re enters the ring, by springboarding into the ring, and hitting Flair3 with a springboard clothesline. Cal is now measuring Flair3 to get up, Flair3 is slow to get up, Cal puts his arms around the waist of Flair3, and tries a belly to belly suplex, Flair3 counters by kneeing Cal in the groin, Flair3 then gouges the eyes of Cal, knocking him down, Flair3 then quickly locks in the figure four leg lock. Cal is quick to tap, but to no purpose, Flair3 just continues the figure four leg lock, and Cal continues to tap out.

Flair3 ain't going to win, by submission, why doesn't he just throw Cal over the top rope?

It takes time, it takes patience, you have to wear down your opponent, and if you don't it means you've already been eliminated.

Flair3 lets go of the figure four leg lock, and then picks up Cal, Flair3 brings Cal, up against the ropes, Flair3 gets one of Cal's legs over the top rope, and then tries to get the other up, Cal fends it off, by punching Flair3 in the head repeatedly. Flair3 backs off, Flair3 puts his hand on his head, in sign of pain, and Cal unhooks his leg from the rope, and then charges down Flair3 with a deadly spear. Cal lifts up Flair3 by the head, and then hooks it to try the DDT, Flair3 doesn't allow it to happen, Cal releases the grip, and Flair3 then runs towards him and knocks his head off with a clothesline. Flair3 grabs the leg of Cal, and tries for the figure four leg lock again, Cal this time is able to kick Flair3 off him, Cal shoots back up to his feet, Flair3 walks over towards Cal, and then throws a knife edge chop at him, Cal ducks the knife edge chop, and then kicks Flair3 in the mid section, Cal hooks the head of Flair3, and then drops him with a DDT, hard on the skull, Cal locks in the Gogoplata, Flair3 is locked in, Cal's submission hold, Cal puts on the pressure, Flair3 begins to bleed from the mouth, blood is pouring uncontrollably from the mouth of Flair3, who is also tapping out uncontrollably. Flair3 fades out, and is completely unconscious, Cal finally lets go of the hold and picks up Flair3 and then adds insult to injury with the Sian Cutter, Flair3 lands face first hard on the mat. Cal picks up the dead weight and then tosses him over the top rope.

Flair is eliminated, Cal wins, and Cal wins! Warzone wins the battle royal! Cal also gets a shot at the ROG Fallout Championship!

Cal added insult to injury, when he destroyed Flair3 with the Sian Cutter, when he had the match already won, and I like that.

Ladies and Gentlemen, booms on the speakers, and the whole arena can hear it loud and clear, even with all the cheering.

Here is your winner, representing Wednesday Night Warzone, and the new number one contender towards the ROG Fallout Championship, CALLUMOMAC!

Cal props up to the top turnbuckle, and poses for the fans. To a big pop.

Congratulations to the winner Cal, he out lasted a talented other thirteen men to win the battle royal, involving both brands.

Cal's got a shot at gold and I'm assuming that he'll be our ROG Fallout champion soon enough.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Glory Games"   ROG Presents "Glory Games" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:54 pm

Our next match will be for the ROG Heavyweight title and what a match this will be, this is such an intense feud it was going to erupt at some point and it will erupt now. Not only has this feud been such an intense feud but what makes it that much more important is the fact that the ROG Heavyweight title will be up for grabs.

Right you are these 2 are going to tear through each other just so they have the right to call themselves the ROG champion. I am ready for it these fans are but is The Sound ready to face such a formidable opponent like Ricky Reynolds.

Well I think The Sound is ready for Reynolds and he has a very good chance of taking the gold away from Reynolds both men are great technicians. But I think The Sound if he can use that brawling style I don’t think Reynolds would be able to compete with that.

The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall and is for the ROG Heavyweight championship, introducing first the challenger standing at 6’3 and weighing in at 245lbs he hails from the UK The Sound!!!

Battery by Metallica plays

The Sound walks down to the ring high fiving the fans as he makes way to the ring, the fans cheering frantically for The Sound as he jumps on the apron and steps inside the ring then runs and jumps to the second turnbuckle and poses to the fans who keep on cheering.

Round and Round by Ratt plays

And the opponent he is the reigning and defending ROG Heavyweight champion standing at 6’1 and weighing in at 215lbs he comes from Los Angeles, CA. Ricky Reynolds!!!

Ricky Reynolds walks slowly down to the ring with his eyes fixed on The Sound, ignoring the fans that are booing very loud. Reynolds walks to the ring with the belt around his waist Reynolds slides into the ring, and then The Sound and Reynolds stare each other down. The ref manages to break them up into opposite corners.

Both men looking to go into this thing straight away but they do need to pace themselves because it will take both men a lot to get the other one down for the 3, so conditioning will be an important part of this match which is why neither of these 2 can afford to go all out to begin with and risk getting tired because that could be the deciding factor in this match.

That is true and The Sound really looked like he wanted to get into this straight away and that would be a big mistake on The Sounds part especially when Reynolds already has the champions advantage, Reynolds doesn’t have to beat The Sound but The Sound has to beat Reynolds.

The bell rings as both Reynolds and Sound come to the centre of the ring; both men go into a double elbow tie up Reynolds goes round the back of Sound and locks in a waist lock. The Sound elbows Reynolds in the head then goes around Reynolds and locks in a waist lock of his own. Sound then lifts up Reynolds and takes him down then maneuvers his way round to the head and neck area of Reynolds and locks in a front face lock. Wrenching the neck of Reynolds, The ref asks Reynolds if he wants to give in Reynolds holds out his arm and shakes his arm to signal that he doesn’t want to give up Reynolds is able to get to his knees and is trying to push Sound to the ropes Reynolds has nearly got to the ropes but Sound is able to push in back into the centre of the ring Reynolds is able to get to a vertical base then twists out of Sounds front face lock and is now wrenching the arm Reynolds hits Sound in the face with a forearm smash then throws him down and then goes for the hammerlock and drives the knee into the side of Sound a few times. Reynolds releases the hold then kicks Sound in the head and poses to the crowd who boo even louder.

Reynolds picks up Sound then throws him into the turnbuckle then slaps him across the chest then hits a strong Irish whip into the turnbuckle, The Sound stumbles out of the turnbuckle Reynolds hits a drop toe hold then keeps the leg hooked and pulls back on the head of The Sound. Reynolds starts to lose grip then pulls back on the hair the ref breaks it up though, Reynolds picks up Sound and Irish Whips him into the ropes and puts his head down as Sound bounces back The Sound jumps over Reynolds pulls his head back then hits a reverse DDT with Reynolds neck landing on The Sounds knee. The Sound picks up Reynolds knees him in the mid section then lifts him up for a Suplex drops him on the ropes, and then lifts him all the way over for a Suplex. The Sound goes for the cover 1...2...kick out!

That is the first fall of the match, but it will take more than that to get the champion down for the 3.

He is the champion for a reason he didn’t become the champion and the right to call himself the best by accident. He got there by being better than his opponents, so The Sound is going to have to use everything he’s got and then some to win the title.

Well The Sound has the momentum at the moment he just needs to keep it, although that is easier said than done.

The Sound has got a headlock in and keeps working on the head and neck area, Reynolds able to get to a virtual base and attempts on throwing Sound into the ropes but Sound is able to keep a hold of the head, Reynolds is getting frustrated and gets to his feet again, Reynolds is able to throw Sound to the ropes, Reynolds is dazed from having a lot of pressure on his neck and head. The Sound bounces back and hits a huge clothesline that strikes Reynolds jaw hard, The Sound goes for a cover 1...2...kick out. Reynolds is seemingly out; The Sound seems to be stalling but walks over to Reynolds and picks Reynolds, Reynolds trips the legs of Sound then holds both of The Sounds legs and hits a leg drop across the mid section. Reynolds picks up The Sound then hits 3 knees to the face, The Sounds nose and mouth is starting to pour blood The Sound goes to the turnbuckle to try and pick himself up, but Reynolds runs in and hits a knee to the back of Sound then grabs hold to the waist of The Sound then pulls him out of the corner and hits the German Suplex Reynolds keeps hold of the waist and hits another German Suplex this time releasing The Sound, Sound lands on his neck then rolls out of the ring. Reynolds climbs to the top rope as The Sound just barely making it to his feet. Reynolds jumps from the top rope going for a double axe handle Sound punches Reynolds in the mid section then grabs him by the head and throws him into the guard rail. Sound throws Reynolds back into the ring then rolls back into the ring and picks up Reynolds and hits a back breaker.

The Sound looks to the corner then walks over and starts to climb the top rope, Reynolds pushes the ref into the ropes this cause Sound to slip. Reynolds runs up to sound and hits him across the face then climbs up to the second rope hooks Sounds arm round his neck and is trying to lift Sound over for a super plex, Sound is able to stop it and punches Reynolds in the ribs many times then pushes Reynolds off the top rope Reynolds lands on his feet but knocks the ref down in the process. Sound dives off the top rope Reynolds is able to catch him and hits a belly 2 belly Suplex, Reynolds drags Sound into the centre of the ring then locks in a Texas Cloverleaf and turns him over. Sound is screaming in pain, and eventually taps out but the referee is knocked down. Reynolds releases the hold after realizing that the ref shows no signs of getting up. Reynolds grabs a chair and is measuring up Sound, Chris Classic is seen charging to the ring, and Reynolds turns around swings the chair at Classic but Classic is able to duck out of the way bounces to the ropes then boots the chair right into the face of Reynolds sending him to the ground. Classic then tries to revive Sound then leaves the ring; Sound is able to get to his feet and then picks up Reynolds hits a forearm smash then Irish Whips him into the ropes and kicks him in the mid section and hits a piledriver then goes for the cover. The referee crawls over and makes the count slowly 1...2... Damian Jones pulls out the referee and levels him with a right hand; Jones slides in the ring picks up the chair and bashes the skull of Sound with it.

We would have surely seen a new champion if it wasn’t for Damian Jones, Sound had the match won Reynolds was out of it, and then what would have finished him off was the piledriver we should have a new champion now. And if that wasn’t bad enough he hit a referee that should be an automatic suspension.

Leroy would you shut it I am sick of your constant whining that something was “unfair” I see how you left out how that dirty cheater Chris Classic came in and booted the chair into the face of one of the greatest champions that ever lived, you are so biased at times Leroy.

Sound needs to somehow get the momentum on his side now although that could prove to be very difficult seeing as how he has just had his skull caved in by Jones.

There is absolutely no way that The Sound can get the advantage on his side again, we may as well call this match a win for Reynolds The Sound hasn’t got a chance in hell of beating Reynolds now.

Well we will have to wait and see.

Both men are laid out on the floor, trying to recover Reynolds is trying to get up using the ropes to get to a vertical base. The Sound using the turnbuckles Reynolds is resting in the other corner. The Sound turns around Reynolds side steps 3 times and lifts his leg up for the super kick The Sound moves out of the way hits Reynolds in the mid section then hooks the head of Reynolds and hits a DDT. The Sound quickly gets to his feet and drags Reynolds to the centre of the ring then locks in a sharpshooter and turns him over. Reynolds is screaming in pain. As the fans start to cheer louder and louder The Sound leans far back to put more pressure on Reynolds back. Reynolds puts his hand down to tap but stops a few centimeters from the mat and tries to drag himself to the ropes Reynolds has nearly reached the ropes The Sound pulls Reynolds back to the centre of the ring. Reynolds still screaming in pain and his upper body almost lifeless so it seems. The referee lifts Reynolds arm up and lets it drop once then does it a second time but Reynolds keeps himself in the match Reynolds crawls over to the ropes and grips tight on the ropes. The Sound breaks the hold then picks up Reynolds and lifts him up for a power bomb, Reynolds escapes the power bomb and blocks the clothesline by Sound then hits a back slide 1...2...kick out. Reynolds picks up The Sound and Irish Whips him into the corner Reynolds runs to the Sound but The Sound gets his foot up. Then jumps to sit on the top rope but Reynolds comes running at him and hits a drop kick to the face getting great elevation. Reynolds steps out of the ring on the ring apron climbs the ropes on the outside and grabs hold of The Sounds head then hits a brutal Bulldog with The Sounds face crashing right onto the mat. Reynolds goes for the cover also pulling on the tights of The Sound 1...2...3.

What a great match between these 2 they certainly gave it there all, but Ricky Reynolds comes out of it as the champion furthering his legacy as one of the greatest champions.

Finally you are talking sense Ricky Reynolds has proved to everyone tonight that he is a great champion. He capitalized well and drove the Sounds already busted nose into the mat, and that was enough to get any man down for the 3.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Glory Games"   ROG Presents "Glory Games" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:54 pm

I told you that Ricky Reynolds would retain. The Sound can’t always overcome!

It was a close match, though. The Sound nearly had him.

Nearly is the key word. Ricky Reynolds is and always will be the better man.

Whatever…what I do know is that right now, we will witness the triple threat match for the ROG Universal Championship. Steve Ace and Rated PG earned the right to contend against Steve Storme a few weeks back on Warzone and now we will finally get to see these three tear each other apart!

What I Want by Daughtry blares through the arena as Rated PG emerges from the back area. The crowd goes insane for PG as he walks down the ramp and gives out hand slaps to various fans in the front rows. PG slides into the ring and climbs onto the second turnbuckle. PG poses and then jumps down.

This Triple Threat contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the ROG Universal Championship! In this match, there will be No Disqualifications! Introducing first, hailing from Biloxi, Mississippi, and weighing in at 210 pounds…Rated PG!

Damn, PG is over with these fans. They absolutely love him!

But how great does that really make him? Sure he’s an easy guy to like, but that doesn’t mean that he will walk away with the championship, now does it?

Natural Born Killers blasts on the speakers as Steve Ace enters the arena. The crowd gives Steve Ace a huge pop as he walks down the ramp. Steve Ace is very determined as he walks up the steel steps and enters the ring. Ace paces around the ring as PG looks on from the outside.

And his opponent, hailing from Sheffield, England and weighing in at 272 pounds…Steve Ace!

Steve Ace looks pissed off…probably still steaming off of losing the ROG Universal Championship last month.

Well, he lost fairly. In a Last Man Standing Match, anything goes and Steve Storme took advantage of that rule.

Slam by Pendulum starts up as Steve Storme enters the arena. Steve Storme is met with a massive boo as he just smiles whilst holding the ROG Universal Championship on his shoulder. Steve Storme walks down the ramp, holding the championship. Steve Storme climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring. Steve Storme holds the ROG Universal Championship above his head before handing the belt to Ed Richards.

And finally, hailing from San Francisco, California and weighing in at 255 pounds, he is your ROG Universal Champion…Steve Storme!

Damn, that title looks great on his shoulder! Good thing he’s going to be holding it for awhile to come.

Please! PG and Ace aren’t going to allow him to leave this arena with that title. Steve Storme had better kiss the title goodbye, because he won’t be seeing it anytime soon.

You’re so biased, Percy.

Ding-ding-ding

PG slides back into the ring as Ace and Storme walk towards each other. Ace and Storme are so close that their foreheads are touching as they talk trash to one another. Storme shoves Ace back and Ace moves back a few steps. Ace looks at Storme, who smiles smugly at Ace. Ace rushes back to the center of the ring and shoves Storme. Storme nearly falls back, but catches the top rope and pulls himself up. Storme stomps back over to Ace and they let the fists fly. They strike each other left and right and continue to exchange shots all around the ring. Ace corners Storme and Ace climbs onto the second rope. Ace goes to punch Storme, but Storme grabs Ace by the waist, lifts him up, and tosses him off. Ace lands on his feet as he rushes back over to Storme and goes for a Clothesline, but Storme ducks out of the way and Ace hits the turnbuckle. Storme capitalizes and hits a Clothesline of his own on Ace. Ace wobbles out of the corner as PG watches the events from afar. Storme turns around and spots PG standing in the opposite corner. Storme runs at PG and PG rolls out of the way. PG springs back to his feet and dropkicks Storme. Storme moves a few steps back and approaches PG again. Storme walks straight into another Dropkick. Storme, again, moves a few steps back and immediately goes back after PG. PG takes Storme down with a Drop Toe Hold and locks Storme in a basic Headlock. Storme struggles to escape, but instead counters the hold by getting up of the mat and hitting PG with a Northern Lights Suplex. Storme bridges and goes for the pin. 1…2…kick out. Storme releases the pin hold and gets back to his feet. Ace runs at Storme as soon as Storme gets up. Ace goes for a Lariat, but Storme ducks out of the way and tosses Ace over the top rope. Storme looks to his side and lifts PG off the mat. Storme looks to end the match early as he goes for the Jackhammer, but PG manages to escape and nails Storme in the jaw with a Roundhouse Kick. PG runs across the ropes and nails Storme with a Rolling Thunder. PG covers Storme. 1…2…kick out. Ace slides back into the ring.

Really fast paced action already. It won’t be long before this match breaks down into utter chaos, for sure.

Ace grabs PG’s shoulder and PG quickly turns around, ready to attack, but Ace starts to talking to PG. Ace continues to talk as PG nods his head and they both grab Storme. Ace and PG lifts Storme off the mat and PG kicks Storme in the midsection. Storme bends down and Ace drops to one knee and hits a huge uppercut to Storme’s face. Storme falls back as PG goes to the top rope and Ace positions Storme on the mat. PG nails Storme with a Moonsault. PG bounces off the mat and gets back onto his feet as Ace grabs Storme by the hair. Ace drags Storme into the corner and sits him against the bottom turnbuckle. PG drops down and rolls under the bottom rope. PG walks around the ring and holds Storme in position as Ace runs across the ropes and nails Ace in the face with his boot, nailing the Running Face Wash. Storme falls to his side as PG rolls back into the ring. Ace and PG lift Storme off the mat and stand him up in front of them. Ace and PG run across the ropes in opposite directions. On the rebound, Ace nails Storme in the back of the head with a Lariat and PG hits Storme in the face with a vicious Bicycle Kick. Storme falls to the mat and Ace covers him. 1…2…PG drags Ace off of Storme and PG covers him. 1…2…Ace grabs PG by the leg and tosses him off. Ace covers Storme. 1…2…PG kicks Ace in the back of the head and breaks the cover. Ace gets to his feet and shoves PG, who responds with a swift kick to the head of Steve Ace. Ace falls to the side and PG runs across the ropes. PG springboards off and nails a Lionsault. PG covers Ace. 1…2…kick out. PG gets back to his feet and walks over to Storme, who grabs PG by his neck and gets back to his feet. Storme tosses PG clear over the top rope with one hand and PG lands on his face. Storme focuses his attention on Ace. Storme walks over to Ace and hovers over him. Ace’s eyes open and he sees Storme. Storme smiles sadistically as he grabs Ace by the throat and lifts him off the mat. Storme throws Ace into the corner and backs up to the opposite corner. Storme runs at Ace and nails him with a devastating Spear. Ace’s body folds before he falls to the mat.

That Spear might’ve just broken some of Steve Ace’s ribs.

It definitely didn’t look too safe…I hope that Steve Ace can continue after a shot like that.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

Storme walks around Ace as Ace gasps for air. Storme lifts Ace off the mat and tosses him out of the ring. Storme follows and goes to grab Storme when PG comes up behind Storme and hits him in the back of the head with a chair. PG continues to beat Storme with a chair as he sets Storme on the announce table. PG rolls into the ring and climbs to the top rope, but Storme rolls off of the announce table before PG can attack. Storme is back on his feet as he turns around and gets taken down by a Flying Crossbody Splash from PG. PG rolls through and lands on his feet. PG lifts Ace up, but Ace overpowers PG and pushes him back. PG runs at Ace and goes for a Clothesline, but Ace ducks and hits a Dragon Suplex on PG. PG’s neck folds on the arena floor and Ace throws him back into the ring. Ace rolls back into the ring and covers PG. 1…2…kick out. Ace rolls off of PG and lifts himself back up. Ace grabs PG and picks him up off the mat. Ace kicks PG in the midsection and sets him up for the Cop Killa, but PG manages to escape. PG Dropkicks Ace and Ace flies forward. Ace reaches the ropes and PG quickly climbs to the top rope. Ace turns around and PG nails him with a Diving DDT. PG covers Ace. 1…2…kick out. Storme recovers and enters the ring. PG runs at Storme and Storme reacts quickly with a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker. Storme pushes PG under the bottom rope with his foot as he again focuses his attention on Ace. Storme lifts Ace up off the mat by his hair. Storme holds Ace about a foot away by his hair as he screams in his face. Storme kicks Ace in the ribs and Ace bends over. Storme lifts Ace up and Powerbombs him viciously to the mat. Storme doesn’t release as he lifts him back up and slams him back down with a second Powerbomb. Storme lifts Ace back up and spins around a few times before nailing Ace with a Sit down Powerbomb. Storme hooks Ace’s legs and covers him. 1…2…kick out. PG slides back into the ring and runs at Storme, who lifts up his boot and catches PG in the face. PG falls back a few steps and bounces off the ropes. PG walks straight into Storme, who kicks PG in the gut and lays him out with a Piledriver. Storme covers PG. 1…2…kick out!

Storme is in complete control of Steve Ace and Rated PG. He’s currently dominating this match up!

While that may be true, it doesn’t mean that he’s going to be leaving with the ROG Universal Championship still around his waist.

Storme walks over to Ace and lifts Ace off the mat. Ace overpowers Storme and Storme goes to punch Ace, but Ace ducks out of the way and nails Storme with a German Suplex. Ace maintains his hold as rolls over and takes Storme down with another German Suplex. Ace, again, rolls over and nails another German Suplex, this time releasing the hold. Storme lands on his neck and Ace covers him. 1…2…kick out! Ace locks Storme in a Dragon Sleeper as Storme squirms around, attempting to escape. Storme screams out in pain as his eyes begin to fade and Ace locks on a Body Scissor as well. Storme tries not to tap as he fades more and more with each passing second. PG is seen pulling himself back to his feet in the corner, while still holding his back from the attack by Storme. Storme goes completely lifeless as Ed Richards cuts in to check on Storme. Ed Richards grabs Storme’s arm and lifts it in the air. Ed Richards releases his arm and before it can reach the mat, PG runs at Storme and hits a Buzzsaw Kick to the back of Ace’s head. Ace releases the hold. Ace holds the side of his head as PG lifts Ace up. PG kicks Ace in the stomach and runs across the ropes. PG springboards off and takes Ace down with an Asia DDT. PG drags Ace towards the corner and positions him on the mat. PG scales the turnbuckle again and nails Ace with a Corkscrew Moonsault. PG covers Ace. 1…2…kick out! PG goes onto his knees as he stares down at Ace. Storme then recovers and runs across the ropes. Storme goes to hit PG with a boot to the face, but PG senses this and rolls backwards. PG gets back to his feet and Storme runs at PG. Storme goes for a Running Crossbody Splash, but PG catches Storme and goes for the Rating Drop, but can’t go completely through to it due to Storme having a big weight advantage. PG releases Storme and Storme nails PG with a vicious Clothesline that turns PG inside out. Storme covers PG. 1…2…kick out. Storme looks down at PG and climbs on top of him. Storme hits repeated hard lefts and rights on PG as PG gets busted open a bit on his forehead. Blood slowly begins to drip out. Ace rolls out of the ring and searches underneath.

Those shots must be vicious, because PG had begun to bleed.

That’s the price that you have to pay for the ROG Universal Championship or any title for that matter!

Ace pulls out a Sledgehammer, a chair, and a table. Ace throws all three into the ring and slides back in. Ace grabs the chair and sneaks up behind Storme, who is still beating on PG. Ace comes up behind Storme and whacks Storme in the side of the head with the chair. Storme falls off of PG. Ace continues to beat on Storme with the chair as Storme twitches and attempts to crawl away from Ace. Ace lifts the chair over his head and slams it down on Storme’s face. Storme looks to be knocked out as Ace drags Storme into the center of the ring. Ace exits the ring and grabs the other chair that PG used earlier in the match. Ace re-enters the ring and lays one chair underneath Storme’s head. The crowd cheers loudly as Ace brings the chair into the air and slams the chair down, but Storme manages to roll out of the way and avoid. Ace drops the chair and holds his hand as PG sneaks up behind Ace and low blows him. Ace drops to his knees and then falls face first on the mat. PG covers Ace. 1…2…Storme pulls PG off of Ace. Storme lifts PG off the mat and Irish Whips him into the corner. Storme runs at PG and goes for another Spear, but PG lifts himself up and over Storme. Storme’s shoulder connects with the ring post and PG rolls Storme up. 1…2…kick out! PG gets back up as Storme goes onto his knees. PG dropkicks Storme in the jaw and Storme falls back and rolls out of the ring under the bottom rope. PG gets up and turns to his side. Ace blindsides PG with a vicious Yakuza Kick. PG falls to the mat and Ace locks PG in the Cattle Mutilation. PG is ready to tap right away, but manages to refrain from doing so. PG moves his arms wildly as he tries to find a way to the ropes, but does so unsuccessfully. Ace increases the pressure as a tear glistens down the side of PG’s face. PG is screaming for help by this point and extends his arm, ready to tap. Storme then enters the ring and grabs the Sledgehammer. Storme hits Ace in the gut with the Sledgehammer and Ace releases the hold. Ace rolls away from PG, holding his gut and gasping for air.

That was an unprotected shot from the Sledgehammer! That’s extremely dangerous, even in a No DQ Match up.

Storme’s just doing what he has to do to walk away with what is rightfully his. You would do that too if given the chance.

Storme glances over at PG, who is laid out in the ring. Storme gets a grip on the Sledgehammer and approaches PG. Storme lifts PG up with one hand and cocks himself back. Storme builds up some momentum and moves towards PG, getting ready to take him out with the Sledgehammer. With blood dripping down his face, PG manages to block the Sledgehammer shot. PG is pushing back at Storme as Storme is pushing towards PG’s face with the Sledgehammer. PG continues to struggle and eventually pushes Storme back. The Sledgehammer falls out of Storme’s hands. PG grabs the Sledgehammer and nails Storme square in the jaw with the Sledgehammer. PG walks over to the table and picks it up. PG sets the table up in the center of the ring. PG walks over to Storme and lifts him up. PG Irish Whips Storme into the corner. PG charges at Storme, but Storme moves out of the way and PG crashes into the turnbuckle. Storme hands out a few hard shots to PG before grabbing the table and setting it up near the corner. Storme lifts PG up onto the top rope. PG sits on the top as Storme climbs up and grabs PG as if he were going to Superplex PG through the table. Storme grabs PG and then signals for the Jackhammer and the crowd explodes into a wild frenzy of mixed boos and cheers. Storme lifts PG up, but PG manages to escape by struggling out. PG lands back on the top rope and kicks Storme in the gut. Storme nearly falls off through the table, but catches himself and punches PG in the face. PG responds with a punch of his own and another kick to the midsection. PG puts Storme’s head between his legs and in one swift movement, puts Storme through the table with the Mississippi Destroyer. Both PG and Storme are laid out in the ring with cuts and slashes down their backs from the broken wood. PG and Storme are both flopping off the mat, picking splinters out of their backs. PG musters up the strength to crawl over to Storme. PG throws his arm on top of Storme’s chest. A mystery man crawls out from under the ring and enters the ring. Ed Richards makes the count. 1…2…the mystery man lifts PG up by the tights and tosses him half way across the ring. Ed Richards attempts to stops the beast, but he shoves Ed Richards out of the way. The mystery man walks over to PG and ties his arms up in the ropes. He places PG’s feet behind the bottom ropes as well. PG can’t escape as the mystery man runs across the ropes and nails PG with a Clothesline, causing PG to whip off the ropes and land face first on the mat. The mystery man laughs maniacally as he locks PG in a Rear Naked Choke. He continues to increase the pressure of the hold as his eyes rush to the back of his head. He’s lost all control as PG goes completely unconscious. The mystery man releases the hold and exits the ring as blood rushes out of the mouth of PG. The mystery man walks up the ramp, staring at PG’s misery. Ed Richards checks on PG, but can’t end the match, even though his condition is very bad. Storme gets to his feet and Ace slides into the ring. Storme goes to cover PG, but Ace grabs Storme and whips him around. Ace kicks Storme in the midsection and lays him out with the Cop Killa. Storme’s neck bounces off the mat and he rolls under the bottom rope and outside of the ring. Ace looks down at PG, sighs, and covers him. Ed Richards hesitantly makes the cover. 1…2…3!

Here is your winner and the NEW ROG UNIVERSAL CHAMPION…STEVE ACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natural Born Killers starts up again as Ed Richards hands the Universal Title to Steve Ace as he tries to celebrate, but can’t get over what he has just done. Steve Ace alerts Ed Richards to get the medics to the ring, because PG still isn’t moving. Ed Richards does so and Steve Ace exits the ring and walks up the ramp. Steve Ace continues to look back at PG as he walks up the ramp, worried. Steve Ace walks to the back area as EMTs rush to the ring to check on PG. Steve Storme slowly gets to his feet and limps to the back. Even though he acts tough, he also can’t help but feel concerned for the wellbeing of Rated PG. The EMTs rolls PG onto a stretcher and carry him out of the arena.

That match was absolutely brutal…and we still don’t know who that mystery man is!

I really wanna know who he is and why he has a grudge against Rated PG!

I think that everybody would like to know that. He’s becoming a real nuisance and PG needs to handle this once and for all…

Yes, he does, but can he is the question.

It’s PG, of course he can. PG was our first ever X-Rated Champion and our first ever Fallout Champion. He can handle anything.

But he doesn’t currently possess either of those championships, now does he? I didn’t think so…anyways, up next will be our Main Event for the evening…the Team Meltdown vs. Team Warzone 10 Man Elimination Tag Match and I couldn’t be anymore excited for it!

Me neither. Stay tuned everybody, because the show is about to be stolen!
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

A video package flashes up on the TitanTron, It starts with the Ring of Glory logo but then goes into shots of various ROG wrestlers from both brands hitting their finishers or posing. Meanwhile, a deep voice speaks.

Voiceover: Next month, sixteen men will fight in the first Tournament of Glory. The winner of this unique tournament will receive a shot at any title at anytime over the next year. The entire show will be dedicated to this unique event with no title or grudge matches at all, just eight men from Meltdown and eight men from Warzone giving it their all to earn a shot at a championship of their choice. Ring of Glory presents the "Tournament of Glory", who will have the endurance to beat the an opponent in the qualifying round and then go on to beat seven other men in the main event? Tune in next month to find out.

The video package ends with a Tournament of Glory logo.

Trent Heart: Tournament of Glory?

Percy Chapman: Yes, I'm being informed now that next month ROG will hold a special event where sixteen men will fight in matches to qualify for the eight man main event and the winner of that main event match will have the right to challenge for any title he wants.

Trent Heart: This is massive news Percy! And it's dual branded which means basically anyone could win it!

Percy Chapman: Well we'll have to see how the GM's decide who deserves to take part in those qualifying matches. That eight man main event sounds awesome, I can't wait.

Trent Heart: Me neither, with every match relevant to the tournament it should be a very interesting show.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Glory Games"   ROG Presents "Glory Games" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:55 pm

Steve Ace – Yellow
Mystery Man – Olive

The camera cuts backstage after the match where Steve Ace spots the mystery man that attacked Rated PG during their match.

What the hell? Isn’t that…

Steve Ace runs after the mystery man, who is exiting the arena.

Yo…why the hell have you been attacking PG!?

Steve Ace puts his hand on the mystery man’s shoulder and he quickly turns around and shoves Steve Ace back.

Why I do the things I do is really none of your business, nor should it be any of your concern.

He goes to leave as Steve Ace walks around him and block his path.

You are obviously a relentless man. I’ll give you answers…not because I respect you and not because I’m scared of you…it’s because you have that.

He gestures towards the ROG Universal Championship, which is draped over Steve Ace’s shoulder.

Alright…well who are you?

I am Alcatraz…I was released from prison for good behavior.

“Good behavior” hmm…if your behavior is so good, then why do you continue to attack Rated PG for no reason.

I didn’t say that I was doing it for no reason and lets just say that I was released for a reason other than good behavior…it involved the warden’s wife. That’s all I’ll say on the issue.

What’s your issue with PG?

Like I said, it’s none of your business!

Alcatraz pushes Ace to the side and goes to leave. Ace grabs a can and throws it at the back of Alcatraz’s head. Alcatraz turns around.

I’m going to start leaving one more time and if you interrupt me again, I’ll crush you.

But I have more questions!

No more questions. I don’t have time for the likes of you! I mean, you took advantage of what I did to PG, so why should you even care?

There’s a long moment of silence as Steve Ace looks disgusted at himself.

I thought so. Now, I’m going to leave, but mark my words, I’ll be back. Warzone is my new home and I’ve signed a contract…so you’ll be seeing much more of me!

Alcatraz exits the arena as Steve Ace glares at him and glances down at the ROG Universal Championship before walking away.

The camera cuts back to the ring.

Alcatraz hasn’t even had a match and he already has enemies in Rated PG and Steve Ace, two of the biggest superstars ROG has to offer.

That doesn’t matter to him. Did you see his immense size? He can take them easily! I can’t wait to see him step into an ROG ring, because he looks like he’s going to be vicious!

I completely agree...I wanna see what he can do in the ring. Stay seated, everyone, as up next will be our Main Event for the evening.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Glory Games"   ROG Presents "Glory Games" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:55 pm

It looks like the new ROG Universal Champion, Steve Ace, has made an enemy out of Warzone’s newest superstar, Alcatraz.

There was definitely some tension between the two and I feel that it won’t be too long before they mix it up in the ring.

But now, the moment that we have all been waiting for!

The 10-Man Meltdown vs. Warzone Elimination Tag Team Match! I’ve been waiting for this match since “Death Wish” and I can’t believe it’s finally here!

And we will waste no time in getting the match started.

Get Ya Walk On begins to play as STL enters the arena. STL slowly walks down the ramp and climbs up the steel steps. STL enters the ring as the crowd boos him.

This contest is the Meltdown vs. Warzone 10-Man Elimination Tag Team Match! In this match, you can be eliminated by pinfall, submissions, and disqualifications! The last man or men standing will win the match for their brand! Introducing Team Warzone, first, hailing from The Show Me State and weighing in at 300 pounds…STL!

Things Have Changed begins to play as Jokerman enters the arena. Jokerman walks down the ramp and slides into the ring.

Introducing second, hailing from Desolation Row and weighing in at 230 pounds…Rob Israel…the Jokerman!

Next Contestant starts up as Randy Rampage enters the arena. Randy Rampage walks down the ramp, ignoring the fan’s constant boos. He climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring.

Introducing third, hailing from Miami, Florida and weighing in at 300 pounds…”Ruthless” Randy Rampage!

It’s a Fight plays on the speakers as The Legend Killer enters the arena. The crowd boos The Legend Killer as he walks down the ramp. The Legend Killer slides into the ring and joins up with his teammates.

Introducing fourth, hailing from Texas and weighing in at 150 pounds…The Legend Killer!

Line in the Sand begins to play as WWEFan enters the arena. WWEFan has the ROG Fallout Championship draped on his shoulder and holds the title up before walking down the ramp. WWEFan climbs up the steel steps, looks at his teammates, smiles, and enters the ring. WWEFan hands his title belt to Ed Richards.

Introducing fifth, hailing from Parts Unknown and weighing in at 250 pounds, he is your ROG Fallout Champion…WWEFan!

All of Team Warzone is now in the ring, so we shall now await the arrival of Team Meltdown.

Tell Me When to Go starts up as Jamarius Jackson enters the arena. He has a very strong sense of pride in his face as he walks down the ramp. He climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring.

Introducing Team Meltdown, first, hailing from The Bronx, New York and weighing in at 245 pounds…Jamarius Jackson!

The lights dim as Pretender starts up and Black Dagger slowly enters the arena. Black Dagger makes his way down the ramp as the crowd cheers him on. Black Dagger climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring.

Introducing second, hailing from Manchester, England and weighing in at 280 pounds…Black Dagger!

Welcome to the Jungle blares through the arena as Erik Michaels enters the arena. Erik Michaels walks down the ramp as the cheers from the crowd just barely overlap the boos. Erik Michaels slides into the ring.

Introducing third, hailing from Miami, Florida and weighing in at 213 pounds…Erik Michaels!

Metalingus plays as Jose jets out from the back area. Jose hops up and down with the ROG X-Rated Championship strapped around his waist. Jose sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring. Jose hands his title to Ed Richards before meeting up with his Meltdown brethren.

Introducing fourth, hailing from Greenwich, Connecticut and weighing in at 215 pounds, he is your ROG X-Rated Champion...Jose!

The Way I Am begins to play as Dash Blade enters the arena. Dash Blade looks around as the cheers from the crowd are overwhelming. Dash Blade cracks a slight smirk before walking down the ramp. Dash Blade climbs up the steel steps and stares intently at his team. He gives Erik Michaels, Jamarius Jackson, and Black Dagger quick high-fives before staring intently at Jose. He and Jose exchange words, but Dash Blade extends his hand and Jose takes it, signaling that they are willing to look past their past.

Finally, hailing from Brooklyn, New York and weighing in at 198 pounds…Dash Blade!

Now that all ten wrestlers involved in this match are in the ring, we can get started.

I can’t wait! This will surely end any speculation as to who the dominant brand is.

Ding-ding-ding

All five men from both teams discuss who should start the match off for their team. Team Warzone chooses to throw their leader, WWEFan into the mix right away as Team Meltdown tosses in Black Dagger. WWEFan’s cocky self walks to the center of the ring, still talking to his teammates. He bumps into Dagger and turns around. WWEFan looks directly into Dagger’s eyes and jumps back at least 2 feet. He tries to get back to his corner to tag somebody else in, but Dagger grabs WWEFan by the hair and he falls back. Dagger maintains his grip on WWEFan’s hair and lifts him off the mat. Dagger lets out a loud roar in WWEFan’s face before hitting him with a sick Clothesline. WWEFan flips backwards and Dagger lifts WWEFan back up off the mat. Dagger whips WWEFan into the ropes. WWEFan rebounds off and ducks under another Clothesline attempt. WWEFan continues running and rebounds off the ropes again. WWEFan hits Dagger with a Flying Forearm, but Dagger doesn’t budge. WWEFan gets back up and sees Dagger still standing and runs across the ropes again. WWEFan hits a strong Clothesline this time, but Dagger still remains on his feet. WWEFan runs across the ropes one more time and Dagger catches him by the throat. Dagger looks to be going for a Chokeslam, but WWEFan elbows Dagger in the side of the head and reverses it into a DDT. Dagger’s head hits the mat, but he quickly shakes it off and gets back to his feet. Dagger begins walking towards WWEFan, but backs up and throws shots steadily. The shots don’t seem to have much effect on Dagger. Dagger has WWEFan cornered now as WWEFan attempts to find a way out. Dagger proceeds to beat on WWEFan. Dagger continuously punches WWEFan until WWEFan drops down in the corner. Dagger continues to throws punches at WWEFan. WWEFan isn’t capable of fighting back as Dagger is absolutely relentless on his assault. WWEFan’s teammates try to interfere in the match, but Ed Richards stops them. Dagger gets distracted for a moment and turns around towards the men trying to get involved. They all go back onto the apron and WWEFan takes this opportunity to get back to a vertical stance and low blow Dagger. Dagger remains on his feet and WWEFan manages to tag in Randy Rampage.

WWEFan was in some serious trouble there.

Thank god he’s tagged in Randy Rampage. He should be more of a challenge for Black Dagger.

Rampage explodes into the ring and takes Dagger down with a Shoulder Block. Rampage runs across the ropes and Dagger rolls onto his stomach. Rampage jumps over Dagger and continues running. Dagger quick gets to his feet and goes for an Arm Drag, but Rampage blocks it and Clotheslines Dagger down to the mat. Rampage grabs Dagger by the head and lifts him off the mat. Rampage lifts Dagger onto his shoulders. Rampage runs towards the corner. Rampage throws Dagger up and Dagger’s face collides with the top turnbuckle, nailing the Snake Eyes. Rampage runs across the ropes and takes Dagger down with a Flying Lariat. Rampage covers Dagger. 1…Michaels and Jose both run in and break up the count. Rampage gets to his feet and walks over to the Team Meltdown corner. Rampage screams in the face of Erik Michaels and slaps him. This prompts Michaels to get into the ring, but Ed Richards holds Michaels back. Dagger then takes this opportunity to get back at Team Warzone by low blowing Rampage. Dagger gets to his feet and stomps on Rampage a few times. Dagger lifts Rampage up and punches him a few times before dragging him over to his corner. Dagger holds Rampage in an Octopus Stretch as he tags in Jamarius Jackson. Jackson jumps over the top rope and kicks Rampage in the gut. Rampage drops down to his knees and Jackson drops an elbow onto Rampage. Rampage’s body is now on the mat as Jackson drags him into the center of the ring. Jackson locks Rampage in the Mugging. Rampage extends his arms and begins gasping for air. He manages to escape by struggling endlessly and finally hitting an elbow to the gut of Jackson. Rampage gets to his feet at the same time Jackson does. Jackson runs at Rampage, but Rampage hits a very quick Powerslam. Rampage covers Jackson. 1…2…kick out. Rampage lifts Jackson up and kicks him in the chest. Jackson bends over and Rampage lays him out with the Landing Pin. Rampage covers Jackson. 1…2…kick out.

Rampage now has control of this match as he is currently overpowering the smaller Jamarius Jackson.

Team Warzone seems to be better off so far.

Rampage lifts Jackson off the mat and whips him into his corner. Rampage walks over to his corner and tags in Jokerman. Rampage lifts Jackson up for a Suplex as Jokerman climbs up to the top rope. Rampage brings Jackson down for a Suplex as Jokerman leaps off the top rope and hits Jackson with a Flying Crossbody Splash. Jokerman covers Jackson. 1…2…kick out. Jokerman lifts Jackson off of the mat. Jokerman Irish Whips Jackson into the corner. Jokerman runs at Jackson and hits him with a Shining Wizard. Jackson stumbles out of the corner and Jokerman runs across the ropes. Jokerman lays Jackson out with a Bulldog. Jokerman springs back up and drops an elbow onto the back of Jackson. Jokerman gets right back up and drops another elbow. Jokerman recovers again and immediately drops another elbow. Jokerman sits up and smiles, seemingly enjoying himself. Jokerman gets back up and goes to drop another elbow, but Jackson rolls out of the way and gets back to his feet. Jokerman gets back up and runs at Jackson. Jackson lifts up his boot and nails Jokerman in the face. Jokerman turns around, grasping his face. Jackson runs across the ropes and takes Jokerman down with the Drive By. Jackson lifts Jokerman up and hits a few jabs to the face and gut of Jokerman. Jackson whips Jokerman into the ropes. Jokerman rebounds off and runs straight into a forearm to the face. Jokerman nearly falls back, but manages to maintain his balance by only falling on one knee. Jokerman gets back to both feet and runs at Jackson again. Jackson reacts quickly with yet another forearm to the face. Jokerman falls to the mat and Jackson covers him. 1…2…kick out. Jackson climbs on top of Jokerman and proceeds to hit numerous rapid jabs to the face of Jokerman. Jokerman looks to be out cold as Jackson rolls to his side and gets off of Jokerman. Jackson lifts Jokerman off the mat. Jokerman is very groggy and Jackson nearly knocks his head off with a spinning backhand punch. Jackson covers Jokerman. 1…2…kick out! Jackson tags in Erik Michaels.

Things aren’t looking too good for Jokerman or Team Warzone right now…

I think Jokerman might have gotten his lights knocked out after those vicious shots from the brawler, Jamarius Jackson.

Michaels scales the turnbuckle before entering the ring. Michaels soars off and nails Jokerman in the chest with an Elbow Drop. Michaels lifts Jokerman off the mat and kicks him in the midsection. Michaels hooks Jokerman’s arms and lifts him up quickly and slams him back down, hitting a Tigerbomb. Michaels covers Jokerman. 1…2…kick out! Michaels lifts Jokerman off the mat and lifts him onto his shoulder. Michaels is looking for the Michnoku Driver II, but Jokerman struggles out and lands behind Michaels. Jokerman then lifts Michaels up for the Rainy Day Nightmare, but Michaels also escapes. Michaels falls onto his feet and he glances to his side. He and Jokerman stare at each other for an intense few seconds before throwing fists. They go back and forth, but Michaels pokes Jokerman in the eye. Michaels quickly runs over to his corner and tags in Jose. Jose runs into the ring and straight towards the turnbuckle. Jose runs up the turnbuckle and nails Jokerman with a picture perfect Moonsault, laying Jokerman out on the mat. Jose covers Jokerman. 1…2…kick out! Jose gets off of Jokerman and locks him in a Dragon Sleeper. Jokerman begins to fade quickly, but STL runs into the ring and breaks the hold before Jokerman succumbs to the hold. STL walks back to his corner and goes onto his apron. Jose gets up and glares at STL before grabbing Jokerman by the head. Jose pulls Jokerman off the mat and kicks him in the midsection. Jose points at STL and says, “This is for you.” Jose then plants Jokerman into the mat with the Flip Bottom. Jose covers Jokerman. 1…2…KICK OUT! Jose goes onto his knees and looks on in disbelief. Jackson yells at Jose to tag him back in now that Jokerman is vulnerable. Jose does so and Jackson quickly enters the ring. Jackson lifts Jokerman off the mat and begins hitting some very rapid jabs. He hits about 20 very fast and stiff shots before going for the finishing blow. Jackson winds up and drives his fist towards Jokerman’s face. Jokerman manages to duck down and lifts Jackson onto his shoulders. Jokerman lays Jackson out with the Rainy Day Nightmare. Jokerman crawls over to Jackson and covers him. 1…2…3!

Jamarius Jackson has been eliminated!

Team Meltdown has just suffered the first elimination of the match!

This will put Team Meltdown at an early disadvantage…this isn’t looking too good for Team Meltdown!
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Glory Games"   ROG Presents "Glory Games" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:56 pm

Michaels volunteers to go into the ring next and lifts Jokerman off the mat. Michaels hits a few shots to Jokerman’s face before running across the ropes. Michaels rebounds off and jumps up. Jokerman catches Michaels in mid air and takes him down with a vicious Spinebuster. Jokerman rolls off of Michaels and crawls over to his corner. Jokerman tags in STL. STL runs into the ring and hits Michaels with a few hard lefts. STL backs Michaels against the ropes. STL whips Michaels across the ropes and Michaels bounces off. STL runs across the ropes as well. STL swings wildly, looking for the Clothesline From Hell, but Michaels ducks and avoids. Michaels halts and STL continues running. STL runs at Michaels and Michaels nails him in the jaw with a Superkick. STL stumbles back and catches himself on the ropes. Michaels runs at STL, but STL ducks down and pulls the top rope down with him. Michaels goes flying over the top rope, but catches himself. He pulls himself onto the apron. STL throws a punch at Michaels, but Michaels counters and punches STL back. STL moves back a few steps and Michaels springboards himself off of the ropes and catches STL with a Springboard Huracanrana. Michaels covers STL. 1…2…kick out. Michaels rolls off of STL and gets to his feet. Michaels drags STL to the corner where no Warzone or Meltdown wrestlers are. Michaels climbs up onto the second rope and begins beating on STL as the crowd counts along. One…two…three…four…five…six…seven…eight…nine…ten…eleven…twe- STL catches Michaels and takes him down to the mat with a Powerbomb. STL covers Michaels. 1…2…KICK OUT! STL gets up and grabs Michaels by the leg. STL twists Michaels’s leg and goes for the Figure Four, but Michaels shoves STL off of him with his leg. Michaels gets to his feet and runs at STL. Michaels nails STL with a Running Dropkick. STL goes flying forward and his head collides with the turnbuckle. Michaels rolls up STL. 1…2…kick out!

Neither man can get the upper hand over the other!

This match is excellent thus far and only one elimination has been made.

Michaels crawls over to his corner. STL does the same. It’s a race to see who can get to their corner before the other, but STL manages to tag in The Legend Killer before Michaels can tag in anybody. LK grabs Michaels by the leg and pulls him back. LK spits on Michaels before dropping down to the mat and throwing multiple shots at Michaels. Michaels attempts to defend himself, but is unsuccessful as LK’s shots are thrown too fast to dodge. LK gets back to his feet and lifts up Michaels. LK kicks Michaels in the midsection and goes for a DDT, but Michaels reverses and nails LK with a Northern Lights Suplex. Michaels goes through with a bridged pin attempt. Michaels goes to lock LK in the Inverted Sharpshooter, but LK quickly crawls over to the ropes and grabs them before the hold can be fully applied. Michaels releases LK and LK slides underneath the bottom rope. Michaels exits the ring as well and chases after LK. LK goes straight towards his corner and the members of Team Warzone drop off the apron. They intercept Michaels and Michaels backs up as the remaining members of Team Meltdown drop down off of their apron and blindside LK. The Team Warzone members notice Team Meltdown beating on LK and they run over as fast as they can. Jose tosses LK into the ring and Michaels slides in as well. Dagger immediately goes after Jokerman and Rampage as Jose attacks STL. WWEFan and Dash go at it as well. Dagger tosses Rampage over the ring barricade and into the crowd. Dagger proceeds to attack Jokerman. Jokerman is still tending to his earlier wounds, so Dagger makes quick work of him and throws him into the announce table, head first. Jokerman’s forehead collides with the edge of the table and Jokerman begins bleeding from a small cut on his forehead. In the ring, Michaels lifts LK up and kicks him in the chest. LK bends over and Michaels lays him out with the Argentina Piledriver. Michaels covers LK. 1…2…kick out! Michaels rolls off of LK as the brawl ensues on the outside.

COME ON, ED RICHARDS!!! CONTROL YOUR WRESTLERS!

Do you have any idea how hard it must be to keep track of 9 men, none of which are willing to play fairly?

Dagger rips the monitors out of the announce table and throw them onto the arena floor. Dagger throws Jokerman on top of the announce table. Dagger climbs on top of the announce table as well. Dagger grabs Jokerman by the throat and lifts him up. Dagger chokes Jokerman and screams in his face as Jokerman struggles to escape. Dagger places his other hand on Jokerman’s back, lifts him up, and impales him through the table with the Dead End. Jokerman lies on the arena floor, motionless. Ed Richards puts his foot down and forces all of the men to go back to their aprons or else he will disqualify them. They all oblige and go back to their aprons, excluding Jokerman, who is out cold on the arena floor, and Rampage, who is still in the crowd. In the ring, Michaels lifts up LK and whips him into the corner. LK crashes in the corner and Michaels runs at him. LK jumps out of Michaels’s path and Michaels collides with the ring post. Michaels turns around and LK lays him out with the Twist of Fate. LK gets to his feet and scales the turnbuckle. LK leaps off and nails Michaels with the Elbow Drop. LK hooks Michaels’s leg. 1…2…kick out! LK sits up off of Michaels and crawls over to his corner. LK tags in WWEFan. WWEFan rushes into the ring. Rampage is seen climbing over the barricade and returning to his apron. WWEFan rushes to the corner and squats down in preparation for an attack. Michaels struggles to get back to his feet, but manages to do so by using the ropes for leverage. Michaels turns around and gets taken down by a very impactful Spear from WWEFan. Michaels falls straight back to the mat, clutching his midsection. WWEFan covers Michaels. 1…2…KICK OUT! WWEFan rolls off of Michaels and stares at him with a very incredulous look. WWEFan climbs up to the top rope. Dash runs down the apron to attempt to knock WWEFan off of the top rope, but WWEFan kicks Dash in the face and Dash falls off of the apron. WWEFan then focuses back on Michaels and soars off. WWEFan nails Michaels with the 5-Star Frog Splash as Jose and Dagger start banging on the apron. WWEFan hooks Michaels’s leg. 1…2…3!

Erik Michaels has been eliminated!

I can’t believe this! Team Meltdown is now at a 2 man disadvantage!!!

I don’t think there is any way possible that they can rebound from this.

Dagger quickly enters the ring and hits a sickening boot to the face of WWEFan. WWEFan falls back slowly as Michaels slides out of the ring. WWEFan begins crawling very slowly towards his corner. Dagger grabs WWEFan’s leg. WWEFan gets to a vertical stance with Dagger still holding his leg. WWEFan limps for some time before nailing Dagger in the side of the head with an Enzuiguri. Dagger drops to one knee and WWEFan tags in STL. STL enters the ring and runs at Dagger, who takes STL down with a Black Hole Slam. STL’s neck and back bounce of the mat and Dagger covers him. 1…2…kick out! Dagger goes over to his corner and tags in Dash Blade. Dash explodes into the ring and knocks every remaining member of Team Warzone off of their apron. STL then gets to his feet and Dash takes him down with a Running STO. Dash covers STL. 1…2…kick out! Dash gets to his feet and lifts STL off of the mat. Dash Irish Whips STL into the corner. Dash runs at STL and nails him with a Stinger Splash. Dash backs up and runs at STL again. Dash jumps up and nails him with another Stinger Splash. STL stumbles forward and Dash lifts STL onto his shoulders. Dash is looking for the Blade Driver, but his knees begin to quiver due to the weight difference between STL and himself. Dash is forced to drop STL back onto the mat before he had collapsed. STL gets to his feet as Dash tries to make his knees recover. Dash turns around and is met by STL’s boot to the gut. STL then takes Dash down with a swift DDT. STL covers Dash. 1…2…kick out. STL lifts Dash off of the mat, but Dash struggles out and swats STL’s arms away. Dash kicks STL in the shin and STL limps backwards. Dash then quickly scales the turnbuckle and soars off. Dash nails STL with a Diving Spear and covers STL. 1…2…3!

STL has been eliminated!

Perhaps Team Meltdown can make a comeback?

Perhaps they can…they just decreased the differences, but they’re still at the disadvantage.

Dash pushes STL’s body out of the ring as Rampage quickly enters the ring and tackles Dash. Dash goes flying across the ring and lands in his corner. He looks up and tags in Dagger. Dagger enters the ring and exchanges shots with Rampage. Dagger manages to corner Rampage. Dagger backs up a few steps and goes for a Clothesline, but Rampage ducks and avoids. Dagger is now in the corner and Rampage punches Dash in the face a few times before setting Dagger on the top rope. Dagger is sitting on the top rope and Rampage is slowly climbing up. Rampage now at the top as well. Rampage seems to be going for a Superplex, but Dagger fights back. Dagger shoves Rampage off. Rampage lands on his feet and climbs back up. Rampage punches Dagger a few times and then grasps him by the throat. Dagger, not to be outdone, also grasps Rampage by the throat. Both men tighten their grips, crushing the other man’s larynx. They both go onto the second rope, talking trash to one another. They then Chokeslam each other from the second rope to the mat below. Both Black Dagger and Randy Rampage are out cold in the ring. After about a minute or two of anticipation and cheers, Dagger begins to regain movement. He gets to his feet and nearly falls back down. Dagger is dazed as he walks over to Rampage and lifts him up off the mat. Dagger lifts Rampage onto his shoulders with Rampage staring at the ceiling. Dagger then lays Rampage out with the Wakey Wakey. Dagger covers Rampage. 1…2…KICK OUT! Dagger rolls off of Rampage and pulls himself up off of the mat using the ropes. Dagger lifts Rampage off of the mat and whips him across the ropes. Rampage bounces off of the ropes and Dagger goes for a Big Boot. Rampage catches Dagger’s boot and slams it into the mat. Rampage then kicks Dagger in the midsection and lifts him onto his shoulders. Rampage seems to have a hard time supporting Dagger, but manages to take him out with the F-5. Rampage covers Dagger. 1…2…3!

Black Dagger has been eliminated!

Team Meltdown doesn’t stand a chance in hell! It’s now a 2-on-4 situation.

Not only that, but the remaining two Team Meltdown members can’t stand each other, let alone coexist! Team Meltdown is doomed.

Jose quickly enters the ring and hits a dropkick to the knee of Rampage. Rampage drops down to one knee and Jose then hits Rampage in the jaw with another dropkick. Rampage falls back and Jose scurries over to the turnbuckle. Jose scales the turnbuckle very quickly and positions himself on the top. Jose soars off and nails Rampage with the Phoenix Splash. Jose covers Rampage. 1…2…kick out! Jose rolls off of Rampage and runs across the ropes. Jose nails Rampage with the Rolling Thunder. Jose immediately gets back to his feet and continues running. Jose hits Rampage with a Flipping Senton on the rebound. Jose lifts Rampage off the mat and drags him over to his corner. Jose tags in Dash and then hooks Rampage’s arms back. Dash then takes this opportunity to blow off a little steam with repeated lefts and rights to the face and sternum of Rampage. Rampage drops to his knees and Dash runs across the ropes. Dash nails Rampage with a Running Dropkick. Rampage falls back and Dash grabs Rampage by the hair. Dash drags Rampage into the corner turnbuckle and Rampage sits in the corner. Dash then runs across the ropes again. Dash runs towards Rampage and nails him with the Running Face Wash. Rampage falls to his side and Dash covers him. 1…2…kick out! Dash lifts Rampage off of the mat and kicks him in the midsection. Dash manages to lift Rampage up for the Gory Bomb, but Rampage escapes by elbowing Dash in the side of the head. Dash releases Rampage and Rampage kicks Dash in the midsection. Rampage lifts Dash up for the Jackknife Powerbomb. Dash manages to hang on, though, and reverse with a Huracanrana. Dash realizes that Rampage is in perfect position and tells Jose to climb to the top rope. Jose climbs up to the top and Dash tags him in. Jose leaps off and nails Rampage with the Spiral Tap. Jose covers Rampage. 1…2…3!

“Ruthless” Randy Rampage has been eliminated!

Did you see that great teamwork from mortal enemies? Their brand’s pride must really mean a lot to them for them to be working together so well.

Hell yes it is! You don’t know how great it feels to know that you’re one of the best!
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Glory Games"   ROG Presents "Glory Games" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:56 pm

LK and WWEFan look at each other and then look back. They notice Jokerman twitching on the arena floor from the attack from Dagger earlier. LK drops off of the apron and grabs Jokerman. LK throws Jokerman into the ring. Jokerman is now the legal man and Jose looks down at him. Jose laughs a bit as LK and WWEFan cheer on Jokerman. Jokerman is now bleeding profusely and can barely even stand as Jose lifts him off of the mat. Jose kicks Jokerman in the midsection and goes for the Twist of Fate, but Jokerman displays some fight left in him by shoving Jose off of him. Jose turns around and runs at Jokerman, who lifts up his boot and takes Jose down. Jokerman then limps over to Jose’s body and drops down to the mat. Jokerman locks Jose in the Tangled up in Blue. Jose gasps for air and struggles to escape as Jokerman uses the last of his remaining power to apply the hold at full strength. Jokerman isn’t letting up with the Triangle Choke hold whatsoever and Jose seems to start fading. Jose’s arms droop down and he becomes very languid. Ed Richards cuts in to check on Jose’s status as Jokerman continues to increase the pressure with every passing second. Ed Richards determines that Jose seems to be out and he grabs his arm. Ed Richards raises Jose’s arm and drops it down to the mat. Jose’s hand connects with the mat.

ONE!

Ed Richards grabs Jose’s arm again and lifts it into the air. Ed Richards releases his arm and it thuds on the mat.

TWO!

Ed Richards grabs Jose’s arm for the third and final time. Ed Richards lifts Jose’s arm into the air and drops it down, but Dash manages to break the hold before Jose can be determined KO’d. Jose is bleeding out of the mouth a bit and Dash beats on Jokerman in the ring as LK and WWEFan just watch everything that is happening. Dash drags Jose to the corner and goes back onto the apron. Dash tags himself in and lifts Jokerman onto his shoulders. Dash then takes Jokerman out with the Blade Driver. Dash covers Jokerman. 1…2…3!

“Jokerman” Rob Israel has been eliminated!

Team Meltdown has managed to even the odds here tonight with a stupendous showing!

But can they pull off the win? A comeback doesn’t mean anything if they don’t win!

I’m not sure if they can, considering that they’re two men who hate each other and they’re against two men who have teamed before in the past!

LK runs into the ring and starts throwing wild shots at Dash. Dash doesn’t take this lying down, however, and begins to fight back. Dash manages to get the better of LK, who had underestimated Dash’s brawling prowess. Dash continues to throw shots as LK trembles. LK falls to the mat and Dash just continues to throw a frenzy of lefts and rights to the point that Ed Richards has to force Dash to stop his assault. Jose is now back on the apron, but he is clearly out of it. Blood continues to drip from his mouth. Dash lifts up LK and whips him across the ropes. LK rebounds off and runs straight into a rib cracking Spear. Dash then lifts LK off of the mat and Irish Whips him into the corner. Dash lifts LK onto the top rope in a sitting position. Dash climbs up and punches LK a few more times. Dash has LK set up for a Superplex when WWEFan runs into the ring and punches Dash in the back. WWEFan then climbs up onto the second rope and seems to be going for an Electric Chair Drop on Dash. Jose then rushes into the ring and runs over to WWEFan, Dash, and LK. Jose puts his head in between WWEFan’s leg and Powerbombs him off, creating a Tower of Doom motion as WWEFan nails Dash with the Electric Chair Drop and Dash connects with the Superplex. Dash, WWEFan, and LK are all laid out in the ring when Jose gets back up and drags Dash over to his corner. Jose goes back onto the apron and does exactly what Dash did earlier in the match; tag himself in. Jose then explodes into the ring and nails WWEFan with a Baseball Slide, sending him to the arena floor. Jose glances to his side and sees LK rolling around on the mat in pain. Jose lifts LK off of the mat and kicks him in the midsection. Jose whips LK into the corner. Jose runs at LK and nails him with a Shining Wizard. LK walks out of the corner, dazed. Jose awaits LK in the middle of the ring with open arms. LK reaches Jose and Jose kicks LK in the ribs. LK bends over and Jose signals for the end. Jose hops up and uses the momentum to nail the Puerto Rican Destroyer. LK springs up onto his knees and then falls straight back down to the mat. Jose covers LK as the crowd has exploded into an uncontrollable frenzy of cheers. 1…2…3!

The Legend Killer has been eliminated!

I can’t believe what we have just witnessed! Jose and Dash Blade have went from a 2-on-4 disadvantage to a 2-on-1 advantage! This is truly a miracle!!!

This is no miracle. Jose and Dash Blade know what it takes to be big and they are proving why they are some of the elite in ROG. Plain and simple.

Dash is now back up and he and Jose meet in the middle of the ring. Dash extends his hand and Jose extends his. As they close in for a firm handshake, WWEFan enters the ring and blindsides the both of them. Dash rolls underneath the bottom rope as WWEFan grabs Jose by his long hair. WWEFan pulls Jose off of the mat and tosses him half way across the ring in a display of strength and anger. WWEFan walks over to Jose and lifts him off the mat again. WWEFan grabs Jose by the throat and whips him across the ring again. Jose lands hard on his back as WWEFan seems to be enjoying himself by bullying the smaller Jose. WWEFan lifts Jose off of the mat again and whips him across the ropes. Jose rebounds off and runs straight into a vicious Spinebuster from WWEFan. WWEFan covers Jose. 1…2…kick out! WWEFan rolls off of Jose and stares intensely at him. WWEFan gets to his feet and lifts Jose up. LK then reappears at ringside and distracts Ed Richards for a second. WWEFan uses this opportunity to low blow Jose. Jose falls to the mat and WWEFan then drops his bare knee to the face of Jose. LK continues to distract Ed Richards as WWEFan covers Jose and Dash grabs a chair from underneath the ring. WWEFan is looking back at LK and Ed Richards as he has Jose covered. WWEFan then turns back around and Dash swings the chair down at full force on WWEFan’s head. WWEFan rolls off of Jose and Dash tosses the chair into the audience. Dash enters the ring and lifts Jose up off the mat. Dash slaps Jose a few times and Jose comes to. Dash tells Jose to lift WWEFan up and do his move. Jose obliges and lifts WWEFan off of the mat. Jose kicks WWEFan in the chest and then lays him out with a very swift Puerto Rican Destroyer. Jose then climbs up to the top rope, but Dash tells Jose, “Not yet.” Jose waits on the top rope and Dash lifts WWEFan off of the mat. WWEFan can’t even stand straight at this point as he rests his head on Dash’s chest. Dash lifts WWEFan onto his shoulders and lays him out with the Blade Driver. WWEFan twitches on the mat as Dash screams up to Jose, “FINISH HIM!” Jose nods his head in approval and leaps off. Jose hits the Spiral Tap and he covers WWEFan. Dash then throws his body on top of Jose as well. 1…2…3!

WWEFan has been eliminated! Therefore, your winners of the 10-Man Elimination Tag Match…Jamarius Jackson, Erik Michaels, Black Dagger, Jose, and Dash Blade…Team Meltdown!

Metalingus starts up as Jose and Dash Blade celebrate their monumental victory in the ring. Jamarius Jackson, Black Dagger, and Erik Michaels all run down the ramp and enter the ring to celebrate with Jose and Dash Blade.

What we have just witnessed tonight…is truly…a miracle. Team Meltdown has pulled out the biggest win in ROG history with the greatest comeback in ROG history.

There is no denying that Meltdown is the superior brand after a showing like that. I’m so proud to say that I’m a part of Meltdown.

You’re also a part of Warzone, though.

Don’t question me! If you question me again, expect to get pimp-slapped.

Yea…right. Well, we have witnessed a great deal of action here tonight, but this only gets me more psyched about our next month PPV, “The Tournament of Glory!”

Ahh yes! “The Tournament of Glory” is one of the biggest ROG PPVs in the year. 8 men from Meltdown and 8 men from Warzone will qualify or be announced to take part in the tournament. There will be 8 singles matches that will all be randomly selected just days before the PPV event. The winners of those 8 matches at “The Tournament of Glory,” will go onto the Main Event match, which will be an 8 Man Free For All Match. The winner of that match will be the “Tournament of Glory” Winner and he will also earn a title match of his choosing and at his leisure.

You can win the tournament and then cash it in at the next weekly show, or you can wait months before you cash it in. It’s a great advantage to have.

All of the champions in ROG will have to watch their backs, because the winner of the tournament can be gunning for anyone at any given time. It’s a terrific concept!

Yes, it is. I really can’t wait for our next event, but for now, we must sign off. Don’t forget to tune into Meltdown and Warzone to see the aftermath as well as who will qualify for the tournament! As for now, I’m Percy Chapman.

And I’m Trent Heart.

Goodnight everyone!

The Meltdown Locker Room empties as every active Meltdown wrestler runs down the ramp and celebrates with Team Meltdown. They lift Jose and Dash Blade onto their shoulders as David Simou is seen walking down the ramp with a massive grin on his face. David Simou climbs into the ring as the screen fades to black…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Glory Games"   ROG Presents "Glory Games" Empty

Back to top Go down

ROG Presents "Glory Games"
Page 1 of 1