Wrestling Unleashed 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Unleashed 2.0

The Fastest Rising Wrestling Forum on the Net.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friday Night Fusion 6/13/08 Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StuffOfLegends
StuffOfLegends

Male
Number of posts : 1012
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : WWE
Favorite Wrestlers : Jeff Hardy, Mike Quackenbush
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Friday Night Fusion 6/13/08 Results Empty
PostSubject: Friday Night Fusion 6/13/08 Results   Friday Night Fusion 6/13/08 Results EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:56 pm

Percy Chapman – Red
Trent Heart – Green
Ed Richards – Violet
The Legend Killer – Blue
Dash Blade – Cyan

“Last Resort” starts to play, as pyro is heard all across the arena. You can see a blue glow through out the arena. The camera zooms around the sold out arena and stops at the announce table.

Hello Fusion fans, I am Percy Chapman and boy do we have a show for you today.

And I’m Trent Heart and tonight we are jammed pack live in St. Louis, Missouri.

Tonight we shall see Lojax and Nightmare vs. Dante Diablo and Matt Lee, The Outlawz vs. Red Lightning, and an 8 man tag match.

Don’t forget we also have a surprise main event.

“It’s a fight” plays and some mild pyro explode. The camera zooms over to the entrance ramp. The Legend Killer comes out from the back wearing jeans and a t-shirt. He slowly walks to the ring as the camera follows. He slides inside the ring and picks a microphone up that was lying on the ground next to a turnbuckle. He smirks and begins to talk.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, sit back, relax and listen to me. At " All Guts No Glory " I shall become a World champion. All of you will witness history. See I got myself a match verses Ricky Reynolds for the World Championship. See I got what Dash Blade and every other Meltdown superstar wanted, the right of being called the #1 contender. I worked hard, showed my determination and it paid off. Because I got the title shot that I have been trying to get. And maybe some other Meltdown superstar could have gotten it, if it wasnt for all of em slacking off. There is a reason why I got the shot. And it is pure and simple. I am the best above the rest and the only superstar worthy of the honor. And trust me I will capitalize on my opportunity at " All Guts No Glory ". And you shall see me with that belt around my waist and Ricky's unconscious on the mat.

"The Way I Am" plays and Dash Blade walks out from behind the curtain with a determined look on his face. The camera quickly changes views as it follows Dash up the entrance ramp. Dash stops half way and talks into a microphone that he had brought out with him.

Legend Killer, there isn’t anything to be proud of. You cheated your way into that title match. The man to face him should be the best damn superstar on the show and that’s me. That was my match. I'm supposed to win the title at the PPV. You just sucked up and whined so much that they just gave you the stupid match in hopes that you'd get destroyed. If it wasnt for you cheating, I would be the one with the #1 contendership.

What the heck are you smoking? I don’t wine or cheat or suck up. I just have the raw ability and pure charisma. Don’t go lying to the audience. You know that I deserve that title match and plainly there isnt any reason why you would deserve it. I fight my ass off every week and this title match is what I am going to get in return.

Man I should have thought of it before. You bribed the management didnt you. Man why would anyone ever stoop so low? If the management thought you were ready they wouldn’t have made you pay for that title match. Well I guess that is the way you are.

I don’t bribe. I use my complete skill and my sharp mind to get me things. You’re just mad because I am the one that will be facing Ricky Reynolds at the PPV. Get over it. The management likes me best. And its always going to be that way.

Well if you are so good, how bout this. Me against you tonight in the main event?

Fine, I will act like a man and except your stupid challenge. But man are you naive. Well I guess I will see you in the main event. When I get the 1, 2, 3!
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
StuffOfLegends

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Fusion 6/13/08 Results   Friday Night Fusion 6/13/08 Results EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:56 pm

Wow that was a stare off.

Yes, I didn’t expect that match to be our main event match. It looks like we will have a great show tonight.

And either way we will have a good World title match at “ All Guts No Glory “. Both Dash and Legend Killer are legitimate contenders and great wrestlers.

I think you are going crazy. Legend Killer isn’t really all that good. He is a cheater and Dash even said it. I sure do hope Dash wins.

What ever you say Trent.

“Mr. Jones” plays and Lojax walks out from behind the curtain. The camera swings over to him and follows him down the entrance ramp. Lojax then stops at the ring, taunts and slides into the ring. He then climbs a turnbuckle and starts to taunt.

This contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Vancouver British Columbia, Canada and weighing in at 122 pounds…..LOJAX!!!

Lojax is a pure beast!

Yeah he’s okay I guess.

“Burned” plays and Nightmare slowly walks to the ring as the camera focuses on him. He high steps into the ring and starts to talk to Lojax. Then turns away and starts to taunt.

And his partner, reigning from Parts Unknown, and weighing in at 335 pounds…….NIGHTMARE!!

This guy scares me.

Everything scares you Percy, just shut up and don’t ruin this match for me.

“The Fight Song” plays and Dante Diablo walks out from behind the curtain. He walks down the entrance ramp as the camera follows. He stops half way down the entrance ramp and waits for his partner.

And there opponent, hailing from The City Of Satan, weighing in at 245 pounds……..DANTE DIABLO!

This guy needs an attitude adjustment.

You say that about everyone.

“Shooting Star” plays and Matt Lee walks out and starts to taunt. The fans scream for their close to hometown hero. The camera swings on him. He stops half way down the entrance ramp and gets his partner. They both slide into the ring, climb turnbuckles and taunt.

And his partner, from Kansas City, Missouri, and weighing in at 240 pounds………….MATT LEE!

This match is about to start.

Just shut up already, no body wants to hear you. Leave all the commentating to me and take a nap.

Ding-ding-ding

Dante and Nightmare start off in the ring. They stare into each others eyes and stretch. They both instantly stop stretching and charge at each other. They collide and lock up. Nightmare ducks a kick to the gut from Dante and gets behind Dante. He turns Dante around and Irish whips him. Dante bounces off the ropes, right into a clothesline from Nightmare. Nightmare stands Dante up and tries to Irish whip him again. But Dante counters and turns it into an Irish whip of his own. Dante then hits a cross body on the running Nightmare. Nightmare is down, and Dante walks over to his corner and makes a tag to Matt. Matt and Dante both punch Nightmare until the referee comes over and tells Dante to get out of the ring. Dante stands on the apron as Matt continues the assault. But Nightmare grabs Matt’s fist, stands up and fisherman Suplexes him. While Dante is down Nightmare goes to his corner and tags in Lojax. Lojax comes charging in looking to hit the hurt Matt with a bunt kick but Matt grabs Lojax’s foot and flings Lojax across the ring. Matt starts to stomp on Lojax. He then stops, stands Lojax up and hits him with a clothesline. Lojax gets right up and is met with another clothesline. This time Matt picks Lojax up and tries to push him onto the second rope. But Lojax ducks and German Suplexes him. Lojax signals that a Chokeslam is coming. Matt gets up and rolls out of the way of danger and Lojax stumbles. Sending Lojax’s face onto the second rope. Matt runs, grabs the ropes and tries to hit a 619 but Lojax catches him and hits a vicious scoop slam. He goes for the cover. 1…..2….and kick out at the last second by Matt. Lojax raises Matt to his feet, and signals a Chokeslam. He gets his hand on Matt’s neck. But then Dante runs from the apron and stops the Chokeslam. He starts attacking the ribs of Lojax. Matt leans one the ropes and starts attacking too. Nightmare stays on the apron. Both Dante and Matt stop. Lojax’s face looks confused. Matt sneaks up on Lojax from the back and pushes him. Dante pushes Lojax’s head onto the second rope. Matt runs and grabs the ropes. Dante lets go but Matt still hits the 619 on Lojax. Dante goes back to the apron as Matt gets on the top rope, looking for a leg drop. He jumps but Nightmare comes into the ring and grabs him in mid air. He the hits a power bomb and returns to his apron. The ref starts the count.

This could be it. Could it end in a draw.

I sure hope not, but after that I think it might.

1….2….3….4….5….6….7….8... and both men use the ropes to stand up. They both tag their partners in and stand on the apron. Their partners collide and lock up in the middle of the ring. Nightmare wins the battle and choke slams Dante. Nightmare taunts and signals a Black Hole Slam. Dante eventually gets up and counters Nightmares attempt into a DDT. Dante stands Nightmare up and Irish whips him into a turnbuckle. He charges at Nightmare in the corner with a knee to the jaw but Nightmare counters and hits a spine buster. Both men get up at the same time and lock up again. Again Nightmare wins the battle and hits a big boot. Nightmare stands Dante up and starts to hit a number of low blows. Dante starts to fall but Nightmare doesn’t let him and decides to lock in the Boston Crab. Dante screams in pain and Nightmare tightens the hold. Dante’s hand somehow reached the bottom rope though and the referee forces Nightmare to release the hold. Nightmare releases the hold and screams. He stands Dante up again and tries to hit a Black Hole Slam. But Dante counters and hits a drop kick. Both men are down and the ref again starts the 10 count. 1...2…3…4…5... and Dante gets up and gets ready to hit a Soul Reaper. Nightmare gets to his feet and Dante attempts to hit a Soul Reaper but Nightmare counters it and hits a back breaker. Both men arrive at their feet at the same time. And Nightmare clothesline Dante. Dante gets right up and counters another clothesline by hitting a pump handle slam on Nightmare. He slowly crawls onto Nightmares body.1….2.. and kick out by Nightmare. Dante is mad and stands Nightmare up. He again attempts to hit the Soul Reaper but again Nightmare counters. This time they just break out in a fist fight. Both men send right hand after right hand until Dante steps back. Nightmare runs at him and tries to hit a clothesline but Dante counters and hits a Soul Reaper. He goes for the three.1…..2….3!

The winners of this match by pinfall...Dante Diablo and Matt Lee!!!
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
StuffOfLegends

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Fusion 6/13/08 Results   Friday Night Fusion 6/13/08 Results EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:56 pm

Wow was that a counter or what?

Yeah it was a counter. Not a very impressive counter but it was a counter.

I didn’t see that coming.

I did. The whole match was full of counters.

You say the most stupid things Trent.

Nah, that’s you.

“Stricken” plays and the team of Red Lightning run down the entrance ramp and slide into the ring. As the camera follows. Where the climb turnbuckles and taunt to the crowd. They both stop taunting and body slam each other.

This match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first the team of…….RED LIGHTNING!!!!

This team is bound for a win tonight.

You really never know in tag action.

“2 Of Americaz Most Wanted” plays and the team of the Outlaws make their way to the ring as the camera follows. They slide in the ring and get into Red Lightning’s faces.

And there opponents. The team of……….THE OUTLAWZ!!!

I still think Red Lightning is going to win Trent.

Percy, there is no way to be predict a match like this. I just hope that it has a good ending.

Ding-ding-ding

Kastro Makalevi and JT Commons start off in the ring. They both circle the ring, waiting for the other to make a move. Kastro makes the first move by charging at JT. JT steps out of the way and Kastro bounces off the ropes into a swinging neck breaker. Kastro is down. So JT attempts to lock in and Inverted Sharpshooter. But Kastro kicks JT in the jaw sending him to a turnbuckle. Both men get straight to their feet and lock up in the middle of the ring. Kastro wins the battle and hits a DDT onto the canvas. Kastro picks JT up and tries to hit a Stunner. But JT doesn’t allow it and hits Kastro with a scoop slam. He walks over to his partner Jerichoholic and tags him in. Jerichoholic picks Kastro up and Irish whips him into a turnbuckle. He runs over and attempts to super kick Kastro. But Kastro dodges the attempt and climbs to the third turnbuckle. Jerichoholic sees and throws Kastro off the turnbuckle. Kastro hits the mat hard. He locks in the Double Shot. Kastro reaches for the nearby ropes, but Jerichoholic tightens the hold and moves it to the center of the ring. Kastro is about to tap when Jamarius Jackson comes to the rescue. He kicks Jerichoholic in the back of the head, which cause him to fall and release the hold. He drags Kastro on top of Jerichoholic. The ref starts the three count. 1…2… and kick out. Kastro then gets up and tags Jamarius in. Jamarius then starts to continually stomp on Jerichoholics head. Jamarius then picks him up and hits a Drive By. Jerichoholic falls and JT runs into the ring to save him. JT starts a brawl with Jamarius and eventually knocks Jamarius down. He picks Jerichoholic up and returns to the apron. Jerichoholic follows him and tags JT in. Jamarius makes it to his feet. JT starts another brawl with him and again ends up knocking Jamarius down. JT attempts to lock in an Inverted Sharpshooter. And he does. But they are close to the ropes and Jamarius grabs the rope. Forcing JT to release the hold. JT then picks Jamarius up and attempts a shoulder block. But then Jamarius counters and hits a super kick to the jaw. He goes for the pin. 1….2… and kick out. Jamarius stands JT up and attempts to hit a Jack dat Punk but JT dives out of the way. He bounces himself off the ropes and hits a cross body on Jamarius. JT walks over and tags Jerichoholic in.

JT needed that rest.

Trust me, you need a rest after 1 minute in that ring.

Jerichoholic picks Jamarius up and punches him twice on the skull. Jerichoholic then gets Jamarius in the groggy position and hits a Code Breaker. Jamarius’s head hits Jerichoholic’s knees and pops up into the air. While in the air Kastro taps Jamarius on the head and tags himself in. The ref notices but Jerichoholic doesn’t. Jerichoholic covers Jamarius and waits for the three count. But the ref never counts. Jerichoholic gets up and talks to the ref while Kastro drags Jamarius to the apron. Jamarius reaches the apron and Kastro gets behind Jerichoholic. Jerichoholic turns around and Kastro hits the Stunner! He goes for the cover. 1…2… and JT comes into the ring and breaks up the three. Kastro and JT start a fist fight. Both men exchange right hands. But JT forces Kastro to step back. JT then runs and hits a Tilt ‘A’ Whirl Slam. JT stands Jerichoholic up and moves him close to the apron. JT quickly stands on the apron and tags himself in. JT gets in the ring and gets prepared to hit a gore. Kastro slowly gets up. JT charges and Kastro moves out of the way forcing JT to fly through the second rope and hit the floor hard. The ref starts the count. 1...2…3…4…5…6…7…8... and JT gets into the ring. Kastro then starts to punch JT in the jaw. But JT counters and tries to hit a super kick. But Kastro counters that and hits a pump handle slam. He goes for the cover. 1…2… and another kick out. Kastro prepares to hit a spear. JT gets up and Kastro spears him. But at the same time JT DDT’s Kastro. Leaving both men down in the middle of the ring. Phobia and Psycho Dragon run from the back. Phobia starts a brawl with Jerichoholic and eventually hits a STO. While Psycho sneaks up on Jamarius and hits a Psycho Driver on him. Both Jerichoholic and Jamarius are out cold. Phobia and Psycho enter the ring. Phobia starts to punch JT in the skull and locks in a Dragon sleeper on him. JT screams in agony and Phobia tightens the hold. JT fades out until he is unconscious and Phobia then releases the hold. He then decides to inflict even more pain by hitting an Asian Back cracker. At the same time Psycho bunt kicks Kastro in the head. He then locks in the Dragonic Vice. Kastro fades into unconsciousness’ too. To finish him off Psycho hits a Buzzsaw Kick on Kastro.

What the hell?

The Ultimo Alliance obviously wanted something to do.

And they probably wanted to prove a point. My question is why.

I really have no clue.

Get the four victims some medical attention.

The Ultimo Alliance has to leave first.

The Ultimo Alliance climb turnbuckles and taunt. They climb down the turnbuckles and head to the back. The paramedics enter through the crowd and check on Kastro, Jamarius, Jerichoholic and JT. They talk into a Walkie Talkie and an ambulance makes its way down the entrance ramp. The four are placed on stretchers and put into the ambulance. The ambulance drives away, out of the arena and to the local hospital.

The four victims have been taken to the hospital. More information will be announced later.

Now let’s get back on track. And get prepared for the next match.

Ladies and Gentlemen. That match was a no contest. As both teams were attacked at the same time and endured heavy injuries. For all the people in ROH we are sorry you had to see that and we wish all four victims good fortunes. The show will take place as scheduled.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
StuffOfLegends

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Fusion 6/13/08 Results   Friday Night Fusion 6/13/08 Results EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:57 pm

A mixture of “Metalingus” and “Burn In My Light” and The Chaos Kid, Jose and Colton walk out from the back. The camera follows. They slowly walk into the ring and go to separate turnbuckles. They climb the turnbuckle at the time and simultaneously taunt. They all get down from the turnbuckles and stretch.

This match is scheduled for on fall. Introducing first the team of Colton, Jose and The Chaos Kid……THE PUERTO RICAN EXPRESS!

I wonder who this team will pick.

There is a long pause as the crowd is roaring with anticipation. Suddenly, “Walk This Way” plays and Bolton Stevens slowly reveals himself to the audience. The camera follows him as he walks down the entrance ramp and slides into the ring. When he gets in the ring, he stares in Jose’s eyes in curiosity. And then goes to taunt.

And their partner of choice. From New York City, weighing in at 210 pounds……BOLTON STEVENS!

Wow what a bold pick.

Why would they pick him?

“Welcome To The Jungle” plays and Erik Michaels comes out from the curtains. He stops half way up the entrance ramp. And the camera zooms in. “Pretenders” plays and Black Dagger too walks half way up the entrance ramp, then stops. “Always” plays and Zachary walks out and he too stops half way up the entrance ramp. “Old Time Rock N’ Roll” plays and Flair3 walks out. He walks all the way to the ring and the rest of his team follow. They step into the ring and taunt.

And there opponents. The team of….ERIK MICHAELS, BLACK DAGGER, FLAIR3 and ZACHARY!

Wow this match is going to be competitive.

I hope so.

Ding-ding-ding

Erik Michaels and Jose start off in the ring. They both lean against the ropes and slowly move towards each other. Michaels makes the first move by attacking with a clothesline. But Jose counters it into an arm bar. Jose tightens the hold. But somehow Michaels squirms free. Michaels arrives to his feet and waits for Jose to get up too. Jose gets up and blocks an attempted super kick. He grabs the foot and locks in the ankle lock. Michaels screams in anguish. He uses everything he has to get by his partner’s apron. He jumps and tags Flair in. Flair immediately jumps in the ring and makes Jose release the hold. Jose gets up and is met with a spine buster. Flair taunts and then does a Hogan leg drop. He then goes to the top rope. Then Jose gets up and Flair jumps, trying to fit a flying clothesline. But Jose catches Flair in mid air and hits a pump handle slam. Jose goes for the three. 1…2… and kick out. Jose then walks over to his team’s apron and tags in Colton. Colton rushes in and immediately grabs Flair, preventing him from getting to the tag. Colton picks Flair up and hits a power bomb. Flair smartly rolls out of the ring when he hits the canvas though to save his team from losing. The ref starts the count out. 1…2…3…4…5…6…7.. and Flair rolls into the ring. Colton does a baseball slide on Flair, knocking Flair out of the ring again. Flair gets in real quickly this time though. He and Colton then start to brawl. They throw right hand after right hand until both me lock up. Flair wins the battle and hits a gut buster. Which allows him to make the tag to Zachary. Zachary charges into the ring and prevents Colton from making a tag. He lines himself up for a One Shot Kill. Colton gets up and Zachary charges. But at the last second Colton dodges and Zachary’s shoulder hits the ring post hard. Zachary fazes out and Colton hits a twist of fate. 1…2… and kick out. Zachary inches towards his teams apron as Colton argues with the ref. But Colton stops arguing and tags The Chaos Kid in. TCK grabs Zachary’s left foot. Preventing him from getting the tag. Zachary kicks TCK in the jaw though. Zachary squirms over and tags Black Dagger in. Dagger explodes off the tag and starts to go all out on TCK. TCK backs up and charges at Dagger. But Dagger blocks it and hits a fireman’s carry. Dagger lifts TCK up and goes for a Light Out but TCK wiggle out of it and counters with a DDT. TCK stands Dagger up and attempts to hit a Cop Killa. But Dagger starts to punch TCK on the top of the head. And escapes. Dagger and TCK lock up in the middle. Dagger wins the battle and hits a Light Out. He goes for the cover. 1….2….. and kick out. TCK is in great pain. Dagger stands up and starts to taunt TCK. He then hits a Hogan leg drop. He stands TCK up and tries to hit another Light Out. But TCK doesn’t let him and hits a Huracanrana on Dagger. He quickly gets to his teams apron and tags Bolton Stevens in. Bolton rushes and starts an all out assault on Dagger. Bolton picks Dagger up and hits a Stylin’ DDT. Bolton goes for the pin. 1…2… and kick out by Dagger. Bolton then stands Dagger up and tries to Irish whip him. He almost does but Dagger counters and Irish whips Bolton into the corner. Bolton’s back hits the corner hard and Dagger hits a super kick on Bolton in the corner. Bolton falls down.

Wow what a kick.

He almost popped Bolton’s head right off.

Dagger quickly goes for the pin. 1….2… and kick out. Dagger stomps on Bolton and then picks him up. He goes for another Light Out but Bolton doesn’t let him and hits a Shooting Star Splash. Bolton recuperates and stands Dagger up. He tries to hit a Showtime but Dagger grabs his leg and locks in the ankle lock. Dagger moves the hold into the center of the ring and tightens it. Bolton screams like a little girl and Dagger smirks. Bolton is about to tap when TCK gets into the ring and bunt kicks Dagger right in the head. Dagger releases the hold and falls to the ground. TCK drags Bolton on top of Dagger and the ref starts the count. 1…2… and Zachary comes in the ring and breaks it up. TCK slides out of the ring and Zachary follows. They starts a brawl by the announce table. Bolton crawls over to his team’s apron and tags Jose in. At the same time Dagger crawls to his apron and tags Flair in. Jose and Flair stare off in the center of the ring. They both charge at each other and lock up. Jose and Flair stay locked up for a while. But Flair wins and hits a scoop slam on Jose. Jose uses the ropes to stand up and attempts a spear. But Jose dodges the spear and Flair hits the turnbuckle hard. By now a 3 on 3 brawl has started on the outside. Flair and Jose stare off again. But this time Flair charges with a clothesline. Jose steps out of the way and Flair bounces off the ropes. But Colton grabs Flair’s foot from the outside and pulls Flair down. Jose goes to the top turnbuckle to jump but Zachary comes over and pushes Jose off. Flair and Jose both get to their feet at the same time. Flair and Jose then start to brawl. Punch after punch. Right hand after right hand. They keep brawling until Flair backs off. Jose attacks Flair and hits a clothesline. But Flair gets right up. He gets behind Jose and hits a roll up. 1…2.. and kick out. Flair keeps Jose on the ground and locks in the figure four in the middle of the ring. Jose yells and throws his arms all over, trying to escape. But Flair just tightens the hold and centers it even more. But Bolton slides into the ring and pulls Jose and Flair over to the ropes. He puts Jose’s hand on the ropes and goes back to the brawl outside of the ring. Jose again uses the ropes to get to his feet. Flair attacks with a cross body but Jose counters it into an arm drag. Flair gets right up and charges at Jose. Jose charges at Flair too. They both collide and fall down. They both get right up though and start yelling at each other. Jose makes the first move by slapping Flair. Flair retaliates with wild punches and knocks Jose down. Flair goes to the top rope and jumps. But Jose spears Flair in mid air. 1…2…3!!!

The winners of this match.....Jose, Colton, The Chaos Kid and Bolton!

A combination of “Burn in My Light” and “Metalingus” plays again. All 8 men are now in the ring. Only Flair is down. The start a wild brawl in which no one actually wins. Everyone is down when “No Mas Control” plays and the Ultimo Alliance runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. Psycho Dragon rushes over to Colton and tackles him down to the mat. Meanwhile, Phobia is beating on Chaos. Phobia hits repeated shots to the face of Chaos and tosses him into the corner. Phobia grabs Chaos and hooks his arm over his head. Phobia lifts Chaos off of the mat and drives him into the mat with the Fisherman’s Powerbomb. Phobia holds Chaos on the mat as he glares around the arena with a demonic smile on his face. Psycho Dragon is on top of Colton, swinging wild lefts and rights. Phobia gets to his feet and walks over. Phobia walks to the corner and climbs up to the top rope. Psycho Dragon gets to his feet and picks Colton up. Psycho Dragon kicks Colton in the midsection and hooks his arms. Psycho Dragon twists his body and lifts Colton off of the mat. Psycho Dragon drives Colton into the mat with a Vertabreaker while Phobia soars off of the top rope with the Double Foot Stomp. Colton lies on the mat, lifeless. “No Mas Control” starts up again as Phobia and Psycho Dragon exit the ring with their heads held high.

I can’t believe that they would attack our tag champs like that!

Like Colton and The Chaos Kid wouldn’t take that opportunity if it was given to them!? You know damn well that they would.

It’s sick to see these two Mexican jumping beans assaulting everybody that they can get their hands on!

Say what you will about them, but don’t disrespect them. This is still a family friendly show. Just accept the fact that we’re looking at the next ROG Tag Team Champions!
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
StuffOfLegends

Male

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Fusion 6/13/08 Results   Friday Night Fusion 6/13/08 Results EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 12:57 pm

“It’s a Fight” plays and The Legend Killer walks out from the back. The camera follows him down the entrance ramp and into the ring. He climbs up a turnbuckle and taunts. He jumps down and starts to taunt again and signals that he wants the World Title.

This match is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 150 pounds……..THE LEGEND KILLER!

Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater!

What are you in first grade?

“The Way I am” plays and Dash Blades strolls to the ring. The camera follows. He slides into the ring and stares at The Legend Killer. HE then jumps to the top turnbuckle and taunts. He steps down and gets in The Legend Killer’s face.

And his opponent, making his way to the ring. From Brooklyn, New York, weighing in at 198 pounds……….DASH BLADE!

Now this guy plays fair

Not really

Ding-ding-ding

The Legend Killer and Dash Blade stretch at opposite corners. The gradually get close to each other. They lock up. TLK and Dash stay locked up for a while, but TLK wins the battle and hits a fireman’s carry. He starts to stomp on Dash and eventually stands Dash up. TLK tries to hit a clothesline but Dash grabs TLK’s arm and hits an arm drag. Dash picks TLK up and goes for a GTS. But TLK counters it into a surprise roll up. 1…2 and kick out. Dash and TLK get up at the same time. Dash looks angry and charges at TLK. TLK stays put and pushes Dash face first into a turnbuckle. Dash staggers backwards and TLK hits a DDT. TLK then gets Dash to hits feet. He attempts a Twist Of Fate but Dash pushes TLK over the top rope. TLK hits the ground hard and the ref starts the count. 1…2…3…4… and Dash gets outside the ring to assault. The ref restarts the count. 1…2…3….4….5….6…7…8… and both men slowly slide into the ring after a brawl. TLK and Dash arrive at there feet at the same time. And lock up in the middle of the ring. Dash slips under a clothesline and hits a german suplex. He picks TLK up and signals for a Blade Driver. TLK slowly gets up. Dash comes close to getting TLK in position but TLK low blows Dash and does another surprise roll up. 1….2.. and kick out. Dash and TLK both get up and stare angrily at each other. They both round the ring and you can hear yelling between them. They still don’t lock up. TLK slides out of the ring and gets a steel chair. The ref yells at TLK and TLK angrily drops the chair and gets back into the ring where he is met by an assault by Dash. Dash continues the assault until he backs TLK into a corner. He lifts TLK to the top turnbuckle and looks to german suplex him from the top rope. But TLK elbows Dash in the jaw and Dash falls. He jumps, attempting a Swanton on Dash but Dash rolls out of the way and TLK misses. Dash pins TLK. 1…2… and kick out. TLK is holding the back of his head while Dash is stomping on his crotch area. Dash gets out of the ring and grabs the chair that TLK had dropped. But the ref yells at Dash too and Dash drops the chair. He gets into the ring, where TLK is already on his feet. Dash charges at TLK but TLK grabs the ref and throws him in front of Dash. Dash hits the ref hard and the ref falls. WWEFan enters through the crowd and starts to punch Dash rapidly. TLK jumps in and starts to assault Dash too. Both men assault Dash until the ref starts to get up. WWEFan kicks Dash in the gut and leaves. This leaves Dash in the groggy position. TLK hits a Twist of Fate on Dash. He goes for the cover and the recuperated ref counts. 1….2… and kick out at the last second by Dash. TLK runs over to the ref and starts to complain. He holds up three fingers, signaling he got the three count. Meanwhile behind him Dash gets to his knees. Dash quickly grabs TLK’s tights and goes for the roll up. 1…2… and kick out. Both men get to their feet. TLK gets outside the ring again and picks up the chair. Somehow the ref talks TLK out of bringing it into the ring and TLK slides in empty handed.

Wow what a main event.

I’ve seen better, I’ve seen worse.

TLK and Dash lock up in the middle of the ring. They both release the lock up and start to throw right hand after right hand. TLK wins the fist battle and Dash stagger back and forth. He staggers onto a turnbuckle. TLK capitalizes and goes for a school boy pin on Dash. 1…2… and kick out. Dash slides out of the ring and goes for the chair that TLK dropped. TLK too slides out of the ring and goes for the chair. Both men grab a hold of the chair and fight for it. Neither man gives an inch. But neither man can get a hold of it and the chair flies into the air. Both men then charge at each other. The both start to brawl. The ref furiously starts the count. 1…2…3…4…5….6…7…8… and the brawl stops. Both men slide into the ring and start to brawl again. They keep brawling. Neither man staggers or moves an inch. They continue to brawl until both men fall to there knees. They both get up. Dash starts to throw punches again and TLK moves out of the way. HE then hits a drop kick on the confused Dash. Dash gets right up and starts to question TLK. TLK flips Dash off. Dash then goes off. He takes TLK off his feet and starts to pound on TLK’s face. Dash gives no mercy and continues to punch TLK. Blood pours down TLK’s face. Dash continues to punch though. He looks at his bloody knuckles and pins TLK. But the ref call rope break. Dash again goes off but this time on the ref. He is tempted to knock the ref out but maintains himself. He does continue to yell at the ref though. He eventually gives it up and gets ready to spear the injured TLK. TLK uses the ropes to get to his feet and Dash charges. TLK couldn’t maintain his feet though and falls. Sending Dash shoulder first into the corner. Dash screams in pain and TLK uses everything he has left to hit a roll up pin on Dash. He hits it. 1…2… and kick out. Both men struggle to their feet. Dash is healthier and starts to punch TLK again. But TLK grabs Dash’s fist and locks in an arm bar. TLK brings the hold to the middle of the ring and tightens it. Dash screams in anguish and TLK smirks. Dash slowly gets his arm out from the arm bar. But TLK just arm drags Dash. Inflicting more pain to the arm of Dash. TLK walks over and starts to stomp on Dash’s arm. Dash screams. But Ricky Reynolds enters from the back and distracts the ref. TLK gets out of the ring and grabs the chair. He brings it into the ring and sets up to hit Dash in the arm. But Dash grabs the chair from TLK and hits TLK with it. He quietly sneaks up on the ref and hits the ref. He throws the chair and Ricky slides into the ring. They both get TLK and hit a flap jack. Ricky locks in an Overdose. TLK screams in pain and taps but the ref isn’t up yet. Blood flows from his mouth. But luckily for him the ref gets to his feet and ejects Ricky. Ricky leaves and Dash complains to the ref. WWEFan enters through the crowd again and distracts Dash. TLK crawls towards Dash and hits a roll up. He clutches the legs too. 1…2….3!

Here is your winner…..THE LEGEND KILLER!

The Legend Killer celebrates and the show fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Fusion 6/13/08 Results   Friday Night Fusion 6/13/08 Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Fusion 6/13/08 Results
Page 1 of 1