Wrestling Unleashed 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Unleashed 2.0

The Fastest Rising Wrestling Forum on the Net.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male
Number of posts : 915
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : ROH/WWE/TNA
Favorite Wrestlers : Edge, Orton, Joe, Homicide, MVP, Styles, Morrison, Punk, JBL, Ted Hart, Danielson, Steenerico, Evans
Registration date : 2008-03-21

ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory" Empty
PostSubject: ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory"   ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:58 pm

What a show we got lined up tonight! It's the 10th Supershow "Tournament of Glory"!

I tend to disagree with you, but I have to agree with you on this. With the card we have lined up for tonight it's bound to be an unforgettable show.

The following contest, is the opening bout of the evening, introducing first...

Ladies and Gentlemen booms on the speakers, to a loud pop, Cal walks out of the curtain looking smug as usual, Beth Storm walks from out the curtain, behind Cal.

Being accompanied to the ring, by Beth Strom, from Chesterfield , England, he weighed in tonight at 275 pounds, and stood in at 6'4" he is Callumomac!

Cal walks down the ring ramp, as Beth Storm follows. Storm finds a spot at ring side, while Cal enters the ring. Cal is now waiting anxiously for his opponent. A long pause ensues and then the lights go out. Shooting Star plays, as a shooting star crosses the monitor as the crowd goes berserk.

And the opponent, from Kansas City, Missouri, he weighed in tonight at 240 pounds, and stood in at 6'4", he is Matt "The Rain Wizard" Lee!

Matt Lee appears in the ring, as the arena, goes from complete darkness, to it's normal state of great lighting.

Wow Lee vs. Cal, what a match this is going to be! These guys seem evenly match, and both are looking to make their name known here in ROG.

Again I have to agree with you, I see a very good match in the making with these two superstars going at it, and with both men being 6'4" this will be an even match.

Ding-ding-ding!

Cal and Lee, meet up in the middle of the squared circle and lock up, they engage in a long test of strength with Cal finally getting the advantage uses his slight weight advantage against Lee, Cal is able to push Lee off him, Lee goes backwards and bounces off the ring ropes, and comes back towards Cal, for an early belly to belly suplex, Lee is launched to the opposite side of the ring. Cal goes over to Lee, and tries for a stomp, Lee uses his ninja quick reflexes and rolls out of harms way, and then kicks up, with a kick up. Cal and Lee are both on their feet, and lock up once more, Cal again gets the better of this test of strength and is able to push Lee off and against the ropes, Lee comes bouncing off the ropes, Cal gets a front waist lock, and tries a belly to belly, Cal tosses Lee, but Lee lands on his feet, and then in one swift motion takes Cal's legs out from under him. Lee backs off from Cal, and waits for him to get up, Cal gets up to his feet, both Cal and Lee are on their feet, they both come at each other, Lee goes for a running spinning heel kick, Cal ducks the kick, Lee hits the mat, and then shoots up instantly, Cal swings at Lee's head, Lee ducks that and then slides under the legs of Cal and gets him with a school boy pin, 1...2...kick out!

The match so far has been pretty even, who would you say has the edge so far?

I couldn't really tell you, it's been pretty much a stalemate thus far, nothing too exciting yet, but I expect that once this match gets going it'll be one for the ages.

Both Cal and Lee are on their feet, again they lock up in the center of the ring, Lee slips out of this test of strength and gets under the legs of Cal, once more, Lee is now behind Cal, and grabs both shoulders, ready to drill him with a double knee back breaker, Cal throws his elbow backwards, and it catches Lee on the lip, small drips of blood trickle from the mouth of Lee, Cal then hits a perfect discuss clothesline, Lee gets hit hard, and lands on the mat hard, Cal goes for a simple yet effective elbow drop, Lee rolls aside, to avoid contact, Lee then kicks up. Lee waits for Cal to get up, Cal gets up, Lee throws at boot to Cal's mid section, Cal with ease is able to catch Lee's boot, Lee is now hoping on one foot, and then goes for the Enzuiguri, Cal sees it coming from a mile away and has it ducked, Cal still has a hold on Lee's foot, and Lee changes from Enzuiguri to dragon whip, and he connects right on the jaw of Cal. Lee again waits on Cal to get up, Cal rolls closer to Lee, and then wraps his arms around Lee's legs, and gets Lee down with a double leg take down, Cal then mounts onto Lee, and gets good positioning on Lee, Cal begins to unload with lefts and rights to the skull of Lee, Cal doesn't stop until a small cut appears over the skull of Lee, Cal gets a bit of blood on this hands, and small drips spill from the forehead of Lee. Cal gets out of the mounted position he had on Lee, and then gets in perfect position for a spinebuster, Cal crouches down, and starts stomping his foot, Lee gets up, back towards Cal, Lee slowly turns around, but turns around with a heel kick, and he clips Cal right on the jaw. Lee goes for the cover, 1...2...kick out!

The match has been solid thus far, but it still seems pretty even.

Your right, but once these two men get loose, this match will get great. Right now like you say it's a stalemate, sure Cal has hit more of his moves, and has drawn some blood, but Lee is the one who has scored some pin attempts, so I’d say pretty even thus far.

Lee backs off to the corner, Cal gets up holding his jaw, Lee jumps running towards Cal, with a running spinning heel kick, Cal sees this one coming, Lee misses the kick, and with momentum goes into the corner, Cal runs towards Lee in the corner, Lee rolls out of the corner, Cal hits the steel ring post hard, Lee goes for another school boy pin, 1...2...kick out!

I like Lee's strategy, it seems he's making a pin attempt whenever the chance opens, and I think that's the what is needed to win the match.

I disagree, Lee has got to fly around, and hit some of his aerial offense he is famous for, while Cal needs to use some of his high impact moves, or catch Lee in a submission hold.

Lee backs off from Cal, and waits for him to get up, Cal gets up and charges towards Lee with a clothesline, Lee ducks and goes under, and then catches Cal in the back of the head with a heel kick, Cal falls to the mat. Lee then gets Cal up for the bow and arrow submission hold, Cal refuses to give in, Lee lets go of the hold. Lee props himself to the top rope, and waits for Cal to get up, Cal gets up, Lee jumps from the top rope with a diving cross body, Lee connects the diving cross body on Cal, 1...2...kick out! Cal rolls the pin, into one in his favor; getting Lee's shoulders on the mat, 1...2...kick out! Cal and Lee get up at the same time, and lock up, Lee gets the better this time around, by kicking Cal in the right knee, Lee follows up by kicking Cal in the left knee, Cal crumbles down to his knees, Lee backs off, and then bounces off the ropes, Lee comes forward to Cal with momentum from the ring ropes, and then connects a shining wizard on Cal, Lee makes the cover, 1...2...kick out!

I think Lee has finally got the advantage in this match, and it's a good sign that Cal has finally scored a pin attempt.

This match has disappointed thus far, we need to see better from these stars, and if it doesn't happen soon, it could ruin the whole feel of the show.

Lee picks up Cal by the head, and then makes sure he has a good hold of it, Lee tries to hit the DDT, but it just so happens that Cal and Lee, are beside the ropes, and Cal is able to use smart ring presence to grab hold of the ring ropes, to prevent the DDT from occurring. Lee is frustrated that he can't hit the DDT and lets go of that opportunity, and throws a knife edge chop at Cal, directed at the chest, Cal blocks the chop with both hands, and then throws the arm, trying to wrench it from the socket, Cal then being as slick as he is with the DDT, finds away to get Lee with the DDT, Cal then makes the cover, 1...2...kick out! Cal picks Lee up by the head, and then brings him to the corner, still having Lee's head hooked, Cal then elevates Lee's feet to the top rope, and hits Lee dead on the head, with an elevated DDT. Cal doesn't cover Lee, but instead grabs hold of Lee's leg, and pulls him to the center of the ring, and attempts to lock on the STFU, Lee doesn't allow it, Lee rolls onto his back, and then uses his free leg, to kick Cal in the face, Cal gets hit in the face, and staggers back, and bounces off the ropes, Lee kicks up, Cal comes at Lee, with a clothesline, Lee rolls under the clothesline, and then gets hold of Cal's shoulders to hit the double knee back breaker. Lee stands over top of Cal, and then turns around, to hit a standing moonsault, after Lee hits the moonsault he instantly, gets up and runs to the top ropes, where he jumps to the top rope, to hit a moonsault, Lee hits the moonsault perfectly and lands on Cal for the cover, 1...2...kick out!

What a combination, of moonsaults that was, but still Cal is able to kick out at two, just a second before the three count.

Now it's Cal's turn to get some offense in this match, and if he can get that done, I would hate to be in Lee's shoes, but if he doesn't then well Lee will pick up the win.

Lee can't believe that his combination of moonsaults didn't put Cal away. Lee then gets towards Lee and tries for yet another standing moonsault, Lee jumps in the air, for the moonsault, and connects with nothing but canvas, as Cal is able to roll out of harms way. Cal then quickly grabs the leg of Lee, and slaps on the STFU, Lee is screaming the second the STFU is applied, luckily for Lee, he's close to the ring ropes, Lee is reaching for the ropes, but can't get them, as he is just his finger tips away, Lee's arm looks as if it extends, as he manages to get his hand on the rope, for the STFU submission hold to be broken up.

Did you hear Lee scream as the STFU was applied, heck before it was even applied Lee was screaming, that's just how dangerous that STFU submission hold that Cal has master is.

I'm surprised Lee didn't tap out, but he was lucky to be so close to the ropes, otherwise the match would have been all over.

As Lee got to the ropes, Cal was forced to let go, Cal then pulls Lee by the leg to the center of the ring, and is ready to slap on the STFU once more, Lee doesn't allow that to happen, by rolling onto his back, Cal then quickly changes submissions and locks the Gogoplata on Lee. Cal puts the pressure on, Lee refuses to tap out, and blacks out, Cal decides to let go, and picks up Lee, Cal gets ready to toss Lee up in the air, but Lee wraps his legs around the legs of Cal, and drops him with a drop toe hold, Cal lands face first, nose first in fact, as Cal's nose hits the mat, it breaks, causing for a nose bleed. Cal however is quick to get up, too bad for him he gets clocked with a Vandamminator. Lee then waits for Cal to get up, Cal is slowly getting up, Lee sees this, Beth Storm doesn't want her man to get hurt and jumps up onto the apron, Lee doesn't notice, and runs right at the ropes, that Beth happens to be at, Lee runs right into Beth, and knocks her right off the apron, and onto the hard concrete floor, Beth looks to be seriously hurt, and his clutching her knee, as it appears to be broken. Lee looks on as he shows signs of sympathy, Cal gets up and runs at Lee from behind, Lee sees it coming and then hits a swift kick to the mid section to Cal, Lee then is able to hit the springboard DDT on Cal, leaving Cal motionless in the center of the ring. The referee exits the ring, to tend on Beth Storm, and her broken knee.

Matt Lee that bastard, he just hit a hopeless lady, and seriously injured her, I hope Cal cleans his clock silly!

Beth looks seriously hurt, but you can't blame Lee for what happened to Beth, and it doesn't look as if Cal is able to clean the clock of anyone, at least not in the condition he's currently in.

Cal still lay completely motionless in the middle of the ring. Lee signals the end, and then goes to the top rope, for the shooting star press. Lee is posing on the top rope. All of a sudden out of no where, Lojax jumps the guard rail with a steel chair in hand, Lojax then pushes Lee off the top rope, Lee hits the mat hard. Lojax enters the ring, Lee gets up quick, Lojax utilizes the chair and hits Lee in the head, busting Lee wide open, from the cut on his forehead that happened earlier in the match. Lojax then tosses the chair out of the ring, and manages to get Lee on his shoulders; Lojax uses his amazing strength to hit the end, the 604 Slam on Lee. Lojax the grabs a hold of Cal's arm, and drags Cal onto of the now unconscious Lee, for the cover. Lojax quickly leaves the ring, as sudden as he entered, going through the crowd, with a smirk on his face.

Looks as if, Lojax isn't a fan of when males hits the beautiful females.

You know damn right, that isn't the reason Lojax came down here, he hates Matt Lee, and he screwed Matt Lee, this is a travesty, this is stone cold robbery! Plus I don't think Lojax cares much for Beth Storm. And isn't is amazing when Lojax hits that 604 Slam on guys much bigger than him?

It is, and it's even more enticing when he does it on a women beater!

Beth Storm, indicates for the referee to go back into the ring, the referee does what she says, and slides into the ring, to count the pin, 1...2...3! Cal wins the match, with Lojax's 604 Slam on Matt Lee, with the referee distracted with Beth Storm.

Why must this great match, be ended in such a terrible way?

Terrible way? The women beater got what he deserved! He also got one of the most devastating moves, to show him his wrong doings, and it further escalates the feud between Lee and Lojax.

Well I saw it as a tasteless act!

Ladies and Gentlemen bursts through on the speakers once more, to celebrate the victory of Cal.

Here is your winner CALUMOMAC!

Beth Storm shoots up to her feet, with a huge smile on her face, and slides into the ring, to celebrate the win of Cal, Beth helps Cal up to his feet, and then raises his arm up in victory, they hug in the middle of the ring, and then laugh down upon Matt Lee. Both Beth and Cal exit the ring together, walking up the ramp and laughing all the way up.

No, no! That snake, Beth wasn't hurt, she wasn't injured, she didn't break her leg, or knee for that matter, she play possum and she had us all fooled, she pretty much won the match for Cal, because without her little distraction, or big distraction, Lojax wouldn't have been able to intervene in the matches festivities.

Wow, stop the name calling. Beth isn’t a snake, she just miraculously healed. Like god was watching down upon her, and gave her his hand, and healed her up.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male
Favorite Wrestlers : Edge, Orton, Joe, Homicide, MVP, Styles, Morrison, Punk, JBL, Ted Hart, Danielson, Steenerico, Evans

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory"   ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:59 pm

And there you have it. After some timely interference by Lojax, Callumomac advances to the main event.

Are you going to condone that? Matt Lee could've won, however, I'm just as happy with Cal winning it.

So then why are you taking up for Matt Lee?

I...uh...I don't know, Percy! Quit pestering me!

Alright, then let's call the next match then.

The following contest is a first round match for the Tournament of Glory. Introducing first...

The whole arena is silence in anticipation of who the competitors will be. Within a few seconds of suspense, "Metalingus" by Alter Bridge plays and Jose begins to make his way to the ring. The X-Rated title belt is strapped tightly around his waist. The fans at first go into a frenzy, as they are very surprised to Jose making his entrance. The cheers quickly transition into a chorus of boos.

Introducing first, from Greenwich, Connecticut, weighing in at 215 lbs, he is the ROG X-Rated Champion, Jose!

Jose climbs into the ring and rips the X-Rated title from his waist and hands it to a crew member on the outside. Jose then springs up and down in the ring. Patiently awaiting the arrival of his unknown opponent. After countless seconds of anticipation, "What I Want" by Daughtry plays and out walks Rated PG. The crowd explodes into a frenzy!

And his opponent, from Biloxi, Mississippi, weighing in at 210 lbs, Rated PG!

I, like this crowd, am ecstatic at the sight of this match up! Rated PG vs. Jose? This is a dream match.

I'm not a big fan of Rated PG these days, but I have to agree with you. We've got Meltdown's high-flyer against Warzone's high-flyer. Plus, both of these guys have held the X-Rated Championship.

PG strides to the ring, slapping hands with the fans seated in the front row. He slides into the ring and poses on the ropes. He turns around to glare at Jose as his music dies down.

Ding-ding-ding!

The two men circle one another for a bit. Jose then puts his arm up, signaling for a test of strength battle. PG locks hands with him and the two battles back and forth in a fierce struggle. PG is the first to get the upper hand and starts to push Jose down to the mat. Jose then powers back and both men are now standing face to face in the center of the ring. It doesn't take long before Jose can get PG back in the position he was in earlier. PG is now on his knees on the mat, he squints as he tries to use all of his strength to battle back. Jose is amazed as he watches PG come back with brute strength, so he stops him in his tracks with a boot to the gut. Jose then slaps on a side headlock on PG. After only a few seconds in the hold PG is able to push him off of him. Jose goes flying into the ropes and bounces off. On the way back Jose goes for a clothesline, but PG ducks under the maneuver. PG runs toward the ropes himself as Jose bounces off the ropes on the other side. The two meet in the center of the ring, where Jose leapfrogs a charging PG. Jose stops immediately and spins around to face PG rebounding towards him from the ropes. Jose catches PG and hoists him up in position for a Sidewalk Slam, but PG is able to spin around and lock his legs around the head of Jose and send him to the mat with a Hurricanrana. PG poses and the fans cheer wildly for him. Jose rolls back onto his feet and stares at PG in shock.

This match has been very fast paced so far, but we still haven't seen a single offense move.

But I don't think it will be very long before this match turns into complete chaos.

Jose and PG meet in the center of the ring once more. They lock up this time and Jose pushes PG back into the corner. The referee approaches them and begins a count. 1-2-3-4-Jose releases PG. He backs up holding his hands high in the air, stating he did nothing outside the rules. Jose comes back to the corner, but receives a boot to the face. Jose backs up, holding his head in pain. PG runs around behind him and takes Jose to a knee with a chop block. PG hops up to the second rope and jumps off, planting both feet into Jose's face with a missile dropkick. PG runs forward and grabs Jose's legs before flipping over, executing a jackknife pin. 1-2-Jose unhooks his legs and bridges upward. He then spins around, ending with PG's head between his legs. Jose then makes a signal for the Puerto Rican Destroyer, looking to end the match early. However, PG is able to avoid the move by pushing Jose off of him as soon as he hops into the air. Jose goes falling to the mat and his face smacks against the canvas. Jose starts to make it to his feet when PG goes forward and swings at him for a clothesline, but Jose ducks and it causes PG to pivot around on one foot. PG's back is now facing Jose and Jose pushes PG into the ropes. PG tries to hang on to the ropes to keep from falling, but he hits the ropes with so much force that he gets whiplashed back to the mat. Jose backs up a few steps while PG uses the ropes to get back to his feet. Jose charges at him, but PG is able to back drop him over the top rope. However, Jose is able to land on his feet on the apron. PG comes over to him, but gets a stiff right hand to the face. Jose uses the ropes to try and slingshot himself back into the ring, but when he comes up he gets caught in the face with a dropkick. Jose then tumbles to the outside, catching the edge of the apron on the way down. PG waits patiently in the ring while Jose struggles to get to his feet. When he does PG runs backward and bounces off the ropes. When he comes to the other side he dives through the second and third rope and hits a Suicide Dive on Jose. Jose goes crashing right into the guard rail.

What an amazing move by PG! This match has been nearly all in his favor since the beginning.

I can tell you that Jose will come back soon enough. Jose won't let this match get away from him for too much longer.

PG gets to his feet as the crowd goes crazy. He pulls Jose up and slams his face into the guard rail. PG follows this up by ramming Jose back first into the side of the ring apron. Jose staggers forward into PG's arms and PG grabs him. PG sends him crashing to the lightly padded outside floor with an T-Bone Suplex. PG rolls Jose back into the ring before sliding back in himself. PG pulls Jose to his feet and locks him in a Front Face lock. PG then hoists him up into the air for a delayed vertical suplex. PG then drops Jose right on his head with a Brainbuster. PG grabs Jose by the hair and drags him a bit closer to the corner. PG scales the turnbuckle and poses on the ropes. However, he apparently takes to much time taunting, as Jose gets to his feet and jumps into the air. He swings his leg out and catches PG in the side of the head with a Shining Wizard. PG then tumbles off of the turnbuckle and goes crashing to the floor on the outside. The fans groan as PG's back smacks the floor with sickening impact.

Oh, God! Looks like Jose's coming back, Percy. I told you.

I never doubted you. PG is very agile, but Jose just showed he is nearly equal to him in that department.

Jose falls to the mat, exhausted from the beating he has taken. PG also lies motionless, but on the outside of the ring. The fans fill the arena with claps, trying to encourage PG. Eventually, Jose regains his strength and gets to his feet. He rolls to the outside and brings PG up to his feet. Jose sends PG crashing into the steel steps with so much force that he completely flips over them. PG holds his stomach as he gasps for air. The top portion of the steps roll off from the force of the previous impact. Jose picks up PG and scoops him up on his shoulders. Jose then slams PG on the bottom portion of the steel steps. PG's lower back hits the very edge of the steps. PG holds his lower back in pain as Jose smirks at the damage he has caused. Jose drags the top portion of the steps near the ring apron. Jose grabs PG by the hair and slams his face onto them. Jose then rolls into the ring and grabs the ropes. He leans back before slingshotting himself to the outside. Jose flips over the ropes and lands right on top of PG, crushing PG's head between his back and the steel steps. Jose jumps to his feet and pulls PG up before rolling him into the ring. Jose goes up to the top rope. He soars through the air before crashing on top of PG, executing the Phoenix Splash. Jose hooks PG's leg. 1-2-kickout! Jose pops up and takes a glance over at the referee. Jose then drops to the mat and grabs PG by the hair. Jose lifts PG's head up a bit and screams in his face. Jose then releases PG and backs up a few steps. He motions for PG to get to his feet and repeatedly yells "STAND UP" at him. PG eventually gets back to a vertical base, with aid from the ropes. He turns around and is met with a kick to the gut. Jose applies a front face lock, but quickly spins it out into the Twist of Fate. Jose drags PG over to the ropes and mounts the turnbuckles. Jose then soars off, twisting his body in the air, looking for the Spiral Tap. However, at the last second, PG avoids the move by rolling out of the way. Jose instead crashes to the canvas. PG slowly crawls over to Jose and drapes one arm over him. 1-2-kickout!

Jose was in complete control of PG for a while there. I actually thought he had this match won.

But, as you see, PG is too exhausted to capitalize.

PG slowly starts to get back up, but before he can stand, Jose kips up off the mat. PG is now on all fours, but crumbles back down when Jose punts him in the stomach. PG is gasping for air while Jose simply smirks at PG's pain. Jose approaches PG and begins to pick him up off the mat, but PG catches Jose with a jawbreaker. Jose goes staggering back into the ropes. PG continues his struggle to get back up as Jose recovers from the jawbreaker he just received. Jose stomps over, but PG catches him in the mid-section with a Superkick. PG then begins to unload on Jose with a few strikes. PG cocks his arm back and swings wildly at Jose's head, but Jose ducks the move and quickly takes PG to the mat with a reverse facebuster. Jose hooks PG's leg. 1-2-kickout! Jose bangs the mat once more in frustration. Jose pulls PG to his feet and puts his head between his legs. Jose signals for the Puerto Rican Destroyer, but PG pushes Jose off. Jose bounces off the ropes and on the return PG kicks Jose in the stomach. PG then hits a flip piledriver of his own. PG falls right on top of Jose for the pin. 1-2-Jose gets his foot on the rope!

Both Jose and PG use a form of that sick flip piledriver, and PG just hit his version, The Mississippi Destroyer.

But as you see Jose had the wherewithal to get his foot on the rope.

PG slowly starts to make it to his feet. By this time Jose is also beginning to stir. PG waits for Jose to come near him and begins unloading on him with knife-edge chops. Jose's chest turns a bright red color. PG then whips Jose across the ring. On the return PG back drops Jose. The fans erupt with delight. PG pulls Jose to his feet and kicks him in the gut PG then hits the Asai DDT. PG mounts the turnbuckles. PG soars off and hits the Shooting Star Press. PG pins Jose. 1-2-KICKOUT! PG jumps up, astounded that Jose was able to kick out. PG then pulls Jose to his feet and hoists him up in Powerslam position, looking for the Rating Drop. Jose struggles out of the hold and kicks PG in the gut. Jose then pounces on PG and begins firing away at him with several stiff right hands. The referee begins a count. 1-2-3-4-5! The referee then pries Jose off of PG. Jose shouts at the referee not wanting to stop his onslaught. The referee warns him that he would have been disqualified. PG then comes up behind Jose and spins him around. PG then lifts Jose up once more in Powerslam formation. PG spins Jose's legs out and hits the Rating Drop, however, when Jose's legs are spun out, they clock the referee in the side of the head, sending him falling to the mat. PG pins Jose, not noticing that the referee is out. PG then glances over and sees the referee out. PG gets angry, but doesn't have any time to react as he is pulled from the ring by Alcatraz. Alcatraz takes PG down with a single punch.

Oh no! It's Alcatraz again!

This is pretty much predictable now. PG has got to find some way to battle back with this man or else the rest of his career here in ROG is going to be a living hell!

Alcatraz pulls PG to his feet and rams him back first into the apron several times. Alcatraz then tosses PG into the guard rail. Alcatraz slams PG's head into the guard rail, causing a small cut to open in his forehead. PG is now leaning up against the guard and Alcatraz backs up a few steps. Alcatraz then charges forward and hits a rib-shattering Shank that causes the guard rail to crumble behind them. PG is now lying in heap with a big chunk of the guard rail lying next to him.

MY GOD! Alcatraz nearly killed him.

Good riddance PG. He just got knocked into next week after Alcatraz Shanks, or Spears, PG through the guard rail.

Alcatraz pulls the lifeless PG to his feet and tosses him into the ring. Alcatraz then slides back under the ring. Jose, PG, and the referee all lie motionless in the ring. Jose is the first to his feet and sees PG knocked out. Jose looks around in bewilderment, then shrugs his shoulders before mounting the top turnbuckle. Jose soars off and hits the Spiral Tap. Jose then wakes up the referee before pinning PG. 1-2-3!

Here is your winner, and now advancing on to the main event: the X-Rated Champion Jose!

And Jose advances! What a happy day for Puerto Rico.

But not without interference from Alcatraz. We've already had two people win on behalf of interference.

I know. This is my kind of show.

Now let's take a look at how the main event is shaping up to be.

Jose is celebrating in the ring when a graphic flashes up on the screen. It shows Callumomac and Jose on the graphic with six shaded figures with question marks on it as well.

As you see, Callumomac and Jose will be competing against one another in the main event.

But who will be the six other participants? Stay tuned to find out.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory"   ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 6:59 pm

We’re building up to our main event, match by match. This next one is no different.

Oh, I wonder who will be in it? There are so many possibilities! And the thought of all of this, watching these guys kill each other and still having to wrestle again later tonight, well, its quality wrestling if you ask me!

Nobody asked you.

Ladies and gentleman, the following is another “Survival” match, scheduled for one fall, with the winner moving on to our main event!

“Dreamer” by Supertramp plays, and Bolton Stevens steps out from the back to a blast of boos. He waves the crowd off and struts to the ring. Bolton climbs through the ropes and tells the fans to “shut it” as he flexes around the ring.

Introducing first, hailing from Sydney, Australia, at a weight of 180 pounds, he is the “Sydney Sensation”, Bolton Stevens!

Bolton had a fantastic match with Christian King to get here.

What are you talking about? He stomped Christian like there was no tomorrow! And tonight, he’s going to do the same to whoever is next . . .

“The Way I Am” by Eminem blares throughout the arena as Dash Blade emerges, fans jumping out of their seats to cheer the fan-favorite. He walks out gingerly, but still slaps high-fives with the fans as he walks down to the ring. Dash walks around it, scanning Bolton.

And his opponent, weighing in tonight at 198 pounds, hailing from Brooklyn, New York, this is Dash Blade!

It’s a cult favorite here in ROG! Dash had a hard time getting this far!

That’s an understatement! He fluked his way this far!

Not true. Dash defeated our resident champion Ricky Reynolds in a very heated contest, only to be attacked by WWEFan!

I know! That last part was hilarious!

Dash finally enters the ring and referee Ed Richards calls for the bell, signaling the start of the match. The two men lock up in the center, before Bolton lets go and backs away, not liking the stance. They lock up again, and again, Bolton backs away. Bolton tries to say something to Ed Richards, and Dash drops his guard. Bolton, takes advantage, turning around and connecting with a stiff fist to Dash. Bolton follows up, kneeing Dash in the gut several times before wrapping an arm around his head. Bolton takes Dash down to the mat in a quick snap suplex. 1-2-kickout! Bolton wastes no time, flipping Dash and stomping on his back. Dash screams out in pain as Bolton smashes his foot down mercilessly on Dash Blade’s back. Bending over, Bolton rams a knee into Dash’s back and grabs his thigh, cranking Dash’s back in a Liontamer of sorts. Dash Blade quickly reaches the bottom ropes, and referee Ed Richards begins to count for a break. 1-2-3-4 and Bolton breaks his hold. Measuring Dash, Bolton grips at his arm, taunting Dash. Bolton charges for a forearm, but Dash ducks, spins around, locks an arm around Bolton’s neck, and stiffly drops him down with an aggressive STO. Both men stay down on the mat, Bolton in shock of the move he just received, and Dash to get a breather.

And now, Dash needs to capitalize, as he just got an offensive move in.

It’s just like I’ve been telling you, Dash isn’t good enough. He’s off his game here tonight, and even if he was on, he still couldn’t beat an athlete of Bolton’s nature.

Dash is up first, and a kick to the knee of Bolton Stevens allows him to set up a DDT. Bolton starts to fight back, but Dash knees him in the face before promptly dropping him to the mat. 1-2-kickout! Dash sets up for a surfboard stretch on the mat, but Bolton manages to slip out. Still on the mat, Bolton is able to take Dash down with a drop toe-hold. Bolton tries to lock an ankle lock on, but Dash kicks him off. Bolton quickly gets back up to his feet and he charges at a now-standing Dash, only to be split in half by a surprise spear. 1-2-kickout! Dash picks Bolton up and attempts for a back suplex, but Bolton is able to counter with a series of elbows to Dash’s gut. Bolton turns the tides on Dash, spinning around and wrapping an arm around Dash’s neck, before slamming Dash down to the canvas with a Reverse DDT. 1-2-kickout!

Oh, that was a close call! Bolton almost had him there!

Don’t worry, that will be a 3-count sooner or later.

Bolton mocks Dash and yanks him back up to the mat. Bolton throws Dash into a corner, and Dash Blade’s head bounces off of the turnbuckle. He stumbles back, and the “Sydney Sensation” locks his arms around Dash’s waist. Bolton brutally drives Dash down to the mat with a German Suplex, bridging through in a cover. 1-2-kickout! Bolton begins to lose his cool and argues with the ref, giving Dash a quick chance to roll him up. 1-2-kickout! Bolton turns with a spinning elbow, smacking the crafty Dash in the jaw. Dash crumples under the force, and Bolton sets up for a Superkick. Dash Blade slowly rises before turning around, getting caught off guard with a perfect Superkick. The force of the kick causes Dash to roll outside, much to the dismay of Bolton.

Had Dash not rolled out there, that could’ve been the end!

It should’ve been the end, but that coward won’t stay in the ring.

Bolton reaches over the ropes and grabs Dash, flipping him back into the ring. He again Irish Whips Dash into a corner, and charges in a mocking Stinger Splash. Dash avoids his own signature move, causing Bolton’s head to collide with the turnbuckle. Dash rolls out to the center of the ring, springs back up, and charges at Bolton. He connects with an amazing spinning heel kick. Sensing a chance, Dash picks Bolton up and places him on the top turnbuckle. Dash sets up a Superplex, but Bolton punches him in the gut and throws him off. Bolton re-positions himself and flies through the air, looking for a splash, but Dash rolls away and Bolton crashes to the mat. Dash scurries back into action, picking Bolton up for a Death Valley Driver, but Bolton rakes his eyes, and Dash sets him down. “The Sydney Sensation” moves to a corner while the referee attends to Dash, and begins to remove the turnbuckle covering. Exposing the steel, Bolton picks Dash up on his shoulders, looking to ram him into the exposed turnbuckle. At the last second, Dash shoves off, and Bolton’s own momentum sends him into the steel. He stumbles backwards, turns around, and is met by Dash, who lifts him onto his shoulders. Dash drops Bolton down to the mat on his head in a Blade Driver. 1-2-3!

Here is your winner, moving on to tonight’s main event, Dash Blade!

Wow! What a hard fought match for Dash, and a hard fought victory!

He cheated! He used that exposed turnbuckle. I think Dash should be disqualified!

Oh, come off of it, we both know Bolton removed that turnbuckle pad. And he got to taste the steel that he intended to use, just before tasting the Blade Driver!

Dash walks up the ramp, looking back at a semi-conscious Bolton Stevens in the ring, before raising his arm in victory. He goes over to the fans and hugs and high-fives the ones nearby him in celebration.

And another man moves on, as Dash Blade is now in the main event. Who else is going to join him?

I’m not sure, but it’s going to be one wild and interesting night!
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

The card has been great so far, and I'm so excited as to see what's next.

You know what? I can't wait either. I wonder who's going to be coming head to head in this match.

Old Time Rock'n Roll plays to a huge reaction, as Flair3 makes his way out of the curtain.

Making his way to the ring, first from Montreal, Quebec, Canada, he weighed in tonight at 200 pounds, and stood in at 5'8", he is "The Nature Boy" Flair3!

Flair3, styles and profiles his way down to the ring, with a very classy strut. Flair3 walks up the ring steps, and enters the ring. Flair3 waits for his opponent, Flair3 looks tense and in the zone.

It looks like our "Naitch" is ready for action.

He doesn't even know whom he is up against, I doubt he's as ready as you say he is, and I doubt he's as ready as he looks.

A long pause takes place, Flair3 stares up at the entrance area, finally the speakers boom, the song of WWEfan, Line in the Sand plays, and everyone in the audience drown out the music, with defining boos.

And his opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, he weighed in tonight at 250 pounds, and stood in at 6'2", he is WWEfan!

Oh what a treat, this man is a star! This man is going to win this match!

Don't be so sure, because I'm giving the nod to the "Naitch" of ROG, I'm talking the one the only Flair3!

Ding-ding-ding!

WWEfan and Flair3 meet in the center of the ring, Flair3 is ready to lock up, WWEfan prepares, and then moves closer in, it looks as if WWEfan is going to lock up with Flair3, just as WWEfan gets close to Flair3, he gouges Flair3 in the eyes.

What a strategy this WWEfan has, doing what he does best. If Flair3 has any chance of winning, he's got to be the man he pretends to be, and that's the "Dirtiest Player in the Game".

Strategy? WWEfan is cheating! How is that good strategy?

How is it not, WWEfan didn't get DQed now did he? WWEfan hurt Flair3 did he not? Or I'm I mistaken? I think not!

WWEfan takes advantage, of his dirty ways, and starts throwing some right hay makers to the face of Flair3, WWEfan then let’s go some knife edge chops, unfortunately for him, you don't want to get engaged in a chop fest with the master of the chop, Flair3. WWEfan hits Flair3 a few times with hard knife edge chops, but Flair3 retaliates, and retaliates hard, with knife edge chops of his own, Flair3 hits WWEfan, time and time again, chop after chop, WWEfan's chest turns bright red, yet Flair3 doesn't stop the barrage of hard knife edge chops. WWEfan's chest swells up, and begins to bleed, it's getting so violently beat. Flair3 takes a big wind up, and hits WWEfan with massive knife edge chop to the chest, knocking WWEfan to the mat, WWEfan rolls out of the ring.

WWEfan made a huge mistake, that mistake was to get involved in a battle of chops with Flair3.

I agree that was a mistake, but WWEfan doesn't wrestle on the same brand as Flair3 so he was just testing things, don't expect WWEfan to make those mistakes, again.

WWEfan takes a good long breather on the outside, before re-entering the ring; WWEfan gets back in the ring. Flair3 comes towards WWEfan, and tees off with another series of hard knife edge chops, again Flair3 is able to hit chop after chop, Flair3 hits another huge chop that WWEfan, goes straight over the top ropes!

Does Flair3 know any other move than the knife edge chop, because this match is going downhill fast.

Your only saying that because WWEfan is losing.

WWEfan is clutching his chest on the outside of the ring, and then decides to re-enter the ring, Flair3 comes at him again, Flair3 goes for a knife edge chop, but misses, as WWEfan drops down and slides out of the ring, as well as harms way. WWEfan on the outside of the ring, is able to sweep Flair3's feet out from under him. WWEfan then re-enters the ring. Flair3 gets back up, and comes towards WWEfan, Flair3 comes full steam with a clothesline, WWEfan, slides out of the ring, Flair3 stops up at the ropes, and WWEfan on the outside of the ring, is again able to sweep Flair3's legs out from under him. WWEfan re-enters the ring, and then gets a hold of Flair3's leg, and drags him to the center of the ring, WWEfan, is showboating in the middle of the ring, and is about to apply Flair3's own figure four leg lock on him, but Flair3 being the master of that move is able to counter it with a nice roll up, 1...2...kick out!

Nice little counter, to the figure four, one that only Flair3 could do.

And that's bogus, I bet you that WWEfan could do a counter like that, if not then better.

Flair3 and WWEfan are both on their feet, Flair3 comes towards WWEFan and is looking ready to hit the famous knife edge chops, WWEfan is ready, and kicks Flair3 in the knee, WWEfan goes around Flair3 as Flair3 hold his knee, WWEfan then gives Flair3 a chop block. WWEfan, then hits a elbow drop, and follows it up with another elbow drop, WWEFan hits yet another elbow drop, and that is followed with yet another elbow drop, WWEfan makes the cover, 1...2...kick out!

I liked those elbows, and WWEfan must of liked them to, seeing how he used them as many times as he did, in a row.

And I'll tell you something else, I'm sure Flair3 didn't like those elbow drops.

WWEfan waits for Flair3 to get up, Flair3 is getting up, WWEfan hits a low dropkick to the knee of Flair3, and then drags Flair3 to the center of the ring, by the leg, to lock in Flair3's own figure four leg lock, WWEFan this time is able to lock it in with success, however though, it results bad for WWEfan as Flair3 knows every counter in the book for that move, and is able to turn the figure four leg lock around, to apply the pressure on WWEfan. WWEfan is screaming in pain, as the figure four leg lock has been reversed on him, WWEfan crawls to the ropes, as he screams in pain, refusing to tap out, WWEfan gets close to the ropes, and then gets his hand around it, for the rope break. Flair3 let’s go of the hold, and then gets to his feet. Flair3 is waiting for WWEfan to get up, WWEfan gets up, and is reunited with a series of knife edge chops, from the king of the chop, Flair3, WWEfan crumbles after Flair3 hits him with a third straight chop in a row. Flair3 grabs the leg of WWEfan, and drags him to the center of the ring, and is about to slap in the figure four leg lock, WWEfan counters to prevent it from happening, with a roll up, 1...2...kick out!

Now would you look at that, WWEfan did the same crafty counter you were parsing, I guessed that it would happened, and it did.

Well i don't believe my damn eyes.

With both men up, Flair3 tries for the knife edge chops again, WWEfan ducks one attempt, and then gets hit with another, knocking him right down to the mat, Flair3 goes for the cover, 1...kick out! WWEfan gets up, Flair3 knocks him back down with a knife edge chop, Flair3 makes the cover again, 1...2...kick out! Flair3 waits on WWEfan to get up, WWEfan gets up, Flair3 knocks WWEfan right back down, with a knife edge chop, Flair3 goes for the cover once more, 1...2...kick out! Flair3 moves around WWEfan, stalking him, looking ready to finish him off, WWEfan gets up, sees that Flair3 is going to hit something, and rolls out of the ring, and out of harms way.

Smart move on behalf of WWEfan, to exit the ring, when in trouble, and maybe to regain his breath, which I'm sure won't be easy after all those knife edge chops he's suffered.

Oh but if Flair3 exited the ring, you'd call him a coward wouldn't you?

WWEfan slides into the ring, and rushes Flair3 with a clothesline, Flair3 has the clothesline ducked, and WWEfan carries fourth with momentum, WWEfan then bounces off the ropes, and comes back towards Flair3, WWEfan is caught by Flair3 with the Arn Anderson like spinebuster, WWEfan hits the mat with huge impact. Flair3 makes the cover, 1...2...WWEfan's foot just so happens to be under the ring ropes, to nullify the pin attempt a rope break. Flair3 then drags WWEfan to the center of the ring, and makes the cover, 1...2...kick out! Flair3 gave WWEfan just a enough time, to regain enough energy to kick out, when he pulled him to the center of the ring. Flair then grabs hold of WWEfan's leg and struts around with it, Flair3 looks for the figure four leg lock, but it doesn't happen, as WWEfan counters it this time, by kicking Flair3 off him with his spare leg, Flair3 gets send backwards, staggers, and bounces off the ropes, going forward, WWEfan catches Flair3 with a drop toe hold, and then without hesitation gets the STF on Flair3, Flair3 fights through the submission, and crawls to the ring ropes to make the rope break, even with the body weight of WWEfan on him. WWEfan backs off into the corner, and crouches, he waits eagerly for Flair3 to get up, Flair3 gets up, WWEfan pounces and tries the spear, Flair3 does a vertical leap right over the spear, WWEfan comes to a sudden halt, Flair3 then comes running at WWEfan with a clothesline, and is met with a spear by WWEfan. WWEfan makes the cover, 1...2...kick out!

I can't believe that Flair3 was able to kick out, after that spear!

That was actually quite impressive, but what impressed me more, was that vertical leap he did, that prevented, him from getting speared the first time around.

WWEfan argues this call with the referee, Flair3 crawls up to WWEfan from behind, and gets WWEfan with a school boy pin, 1...2...kick out! Flair3 then slides out of the ring, to regain stamina, as well as taking a much needed breather.

Oh that coward! What a coward that Flair3 is, exiting the ring.

See I knew, you would say that! It's ok for WWEfan to do this, but Flair3 can't, is that what you’re saying?

That's exactly what I'm saying, I thought you of all people wouldn't understand.

Flair3 slides back into the ring, and locks up with WWEfan, Flair3 looks to have the advantage, when WWEfan suddenly knees Flair3 in the mid section, leading to a DDT by WWEfan, on Flair3, WWEfan makes the cover, 1...2...kick out! WWEfan doesn't like the fact, that Flair3 kicked out, WWEfan crawls to the ropes, and uses them to pull himself up, Falir3 gets up on his own, and charges WWEfan with a clothesline, Flair3 hits the clothesline, on WWEfan but not without repercussions as WWEfan hits the STO on Flair3, at the same time. Both men lay down on the ground. WWEfan is first to get to his feet, and makes his way to the corner of the ring, WWEfan goes to the turnbuckle, and takes off the protective padding, WWEfan gets the protective padding off, and drops it in that same corner.

Oh no, WWEfan just exposed the turnbuckle, that's bad news, and it's blatant cheating, why doesn't the referee DQ him.

Oh yes, WWEFan just exposed the turnbuckle, thats good news, now we'll get to see some blood, WWEfan deserves a cookie.

The referee picks up the protective padding, and proceeds over to the turnbuckle, and then tries to put the protective padding back on. Flair3 is getting up from the STO, WWEfan is behind Flair3, WWEfan drops to his knees, and low blows Flair3, and gets him with the school boy pin. The referee gets the protective padding back on the turnbuckle, and turns back to the match. The referee counts the school boy pin; WWEfan gets a handful of tights, 1...2...3! The referee didn't see the handful of tights.

He cheated! Referee open your eyes, WWEfan cheated to win, he low blowed him, and grabbed a handful of tights.

It isn’t cheating if you don't get caught, something that WWEfan is obviously good at. And when doesn't WWEfan cheat to win? It's in him to cheat to win.

Line in the Sand plays up again full volume, and it's stilled drowned out, by the defining boos coming from the audience, as they are upset with WWEfan winning the match, and even more upset, with the way he won the match.

I don't see as to why the fans boo this guy, he's true talent. Is it because he's better than them?

The fans boo him, because he's a cheat, for once I'd like to see WWEfan win without cheating.

WWEfan demands that the referee raise his hand in victory. The referee does so, and WWEfan gets his hand raised in the middle of the ring. WWEfan then pulls his arm from that of the referee, and spits on him before he leaves, causing more boos from the fans.

Spitting on the official, that's no way to get support.

Well then explain how he's got my support.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

The TitanTron fuzzes up and the crowd become quiet. The screen bursts into life showing a dark smoky room with the outline of a huge man in the background. There are chains which are strapped round the man’s wrists and lead off into the darkness. The man is breathing heavily.

Percy Chapman: Who's that?!

Trent Heart: It’s him, it’s Edgecutioner!

Father Judge walks slowly into view dressed in a red jacket and trousers with a black shirt underneath. He’s holding his signature steel tipped walking stick and a creepy smile on his face. He’s dwarfed by the giant behind him.

Percy Chapman: That man is one sick human being. There is no one in all of Ring of Glory more deranged that him.

Trent Heart: I hear ya Percy.

Father Judge stops in front of the chained Edgecutioner and leans on his walking stick.

Father Judge: There are far too many people who think they know hardcore, think they are hardcore. Far too many delusional people who think that they are the embodiment of extreme. No one is more extreme than Edgecutioner. The man has taken part in a Hardcore match, a Hell in a Cell match and a Buried Alive match yet he is still here today, better than he was before. Matches like that knock years off careers and can send a man into mental despair. But not Edgecutioner. He survived being buried under mounds of dirt by his own flesh and blood. He took all that pain. He took all that suffering. And yet he’s still standing. He’s still here, ready to return and cause havoc. Nightmare did all he could to rid ROG of Edgecutioner and it failed. Edgecutioner will return to ROG and cause more destruction than thought previously imaginable. All you legends, icons, champions, veterans, rookies, you better keep your eyes peeled because Edgecutioner could be round any corner. He’s ready to go. He wants to destroy, he wants to obliterate, he wants to cause as much as agony as possible. That’s why I had him chained up. I left him in solitude so his rage would build and build until no one can stop him. It’s for his own good but soon Edgecutioner, you will be set free, I promise. Soon, the wrecking ball of destruction will tear through ROG! Edgecutioner is like a ticking time bomb, he’s definitely going to go off but the question is when?

Father Judge smiles.

Father Judge: Edgecutioner will be the next ROG Universal Champion but before the chase begins, he’s going to make an example of one of you idiots in the back. He’s been listening to this guy run his mouth or oh so long and he can’t wait to rip his skin apart and leave him broken on the mat! He wants to make this guy suffer! He wants this guy to wish that he’d never been born! But who’s it going to be? And when? Whoever I want and whenever I feel like seeing some carnage. Don’t get too paranoid lads and good luck tonight in the Tournament of Glory.

Father Judge winks and then laughs coldly as Edgecutioner screams and desperately tries to break free from the chains but to no avail.

Trent Heart: Who do you think is going to be “made an example of” Percy?

Percy Chapman: I don’t know Trent but the ROG Roster but watch their backs, Edgecutioner looks bigger and badder than ever and he wants the ROG Universal Title badly.

Trent Heart: But once Edgecutioner’s set free is there anyone who can stop him? I don’t think there is, seriously, I think Edgecutioner could very well be our next Universal Champion.

Percy Chapman: There is one man: Nightmare.

Trent Heart: Nightmare didn’t stop him; he just put him out for a couple months. No one can take this guy down, he is unstoppable.

Percy Chapman: I think you may be right. Let's hope your not though.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory"   ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:00 pm

Trent, we have seen some great wrestling action tonight, and this next match will be a slobber knocker.

Stop it right there Percy. We are not going to see a classic wrestling match here. Colton is a big tough guy, but he will have his hands full with STL in this match.

Well STL is not a small guy himself. These two guys are almost the same size and i think they are evenly matched. And it’s not often that you hear me say this Trent, but for once i agree with you that Colton will have a hard time with STL in this battle of the brands. Now let’s go to our ring announcer for the introductions.

This Contest is scheduled for one Fall.

Get ya walk on from Xzibit starts playing as STL makes his entrance to the ring.

Representing Warzone, He is from The Show me State and weight in at 300 pounds, He is the Hardcore Bad Ass, S T L!

The Crown erupt in a chorus of boos while STL confronts some of them at ring side.

Look at this guy threatening the fans. Man STL is a jerk if you ask me.

You’re the jerk Percy and those fans are jerks as well and they should show some respect for this guy.

Careful Trent, because if it wasnt from those fans that you call jerks, you wouldn’t get paid for your job.

Breathe into me by Red starts playing announcing the arrival of Colton as the fans starts to cheer for him.

And his opponent. He represent Meltdown and he is from Bridgeport, Connecticut and weight in at 260 pounds, he is The Enforcer, COLTON!

As usual, these moronic fans cheers for a looser one more time. That disgust me.

Oh shut up Trent and lets call the match.

Colton and STL have a stare down in the center of the ring. STL slaps Colton out of nowhere and Colton retaliate with a stiff punch in the face of STL who falls backward. Colton charges STL with a Clothesline but STL ducks out of the way. Colton turn around to face STL, only to receive a flying knee on the face. Colton fall back in the corner and STL climbs to the second rope and starts to punch Colton. Colton grab STL in a Bearhug and get out of the corner, spins around and swings a stunned STL throat first in the top rope.

WOW! what a match we have now. And it looks like STL is in trouble.

Just wait and see Percy. STL will fight back and beat Colton up believe me.

Colton pull STL in the middle of the ring and lock a Camel clutch on him. The referee is watching and ask STL if he submit or not. Colton release the hold and put STL on his back and hit him with a picture perfect Lionsault. Colton grab STL, puts him back on his feet and whip him in the corner. Colton goes for a clothesline on STL but STL moves out of the way and Colton crash in the top turnbuckle and hurt his arm. STL sees Colton holding his arm and takes advantage of it and hit him with a well placed DDT. STL then lock's in an armbar on Colton's already injured arm.

Colton is in pain! Will he tap out?

Its just a matter of seconds before Colton taps out Percy. C’mon ref ring the bell, i heard him quit.

Colton slowly makes his way back up on his feet and turn the armbar into a Twist of Fate out of no were. Colton is still holding that injured arm. He grabs STL and attempt to hit a piledriver but he cant lift STL and STL flip Colton over his head. STL grab Colton by the head and hit him with a thunderous powerbomb. STL put Colton back in his feet and goes for a belly to back suplex But Colton block it. Colton goes for a Clothesline and STL duck out of the way and hit Colton with a Clothesline from hell. STL get out of the ring and grab a chair and get back in the ring with it. He put the chair in the middle of the ring and grab Colton by the head and signals for the DDT.

Darker Side starts to play as Edgecutioner makes his way to the ring witch distracts STL who release Colton.

What the hell is he doing out here. This is not his match dammit!

Edgecutioner who shows up unannounced wow! Unbelievable! Don’t forget Trent that STL and Edgecutioner hate each other with a passion.

I don’t care Percy. Where’s David Simou when we need him DAMN!

STL is distracted by Edgecutioner who is now at ringside. Colton takes advantage of the situation and goes to the top rope and hit STL by surprise with a Jeff Hardy's like whisper in the wind. STL gets up all groggy and Colton hit him with a snap suplex. Colton gets STL back on his feet and hit him with a corkscrew Neckbreaker. Colton signals for the end and get on the top rope and hit a picture perfect Corkscrew 630 Senton on STL and pin him. One, Two, Three. Ding, Ding, Ding.

Here is your winner, COLTON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colton is the winner of the match. Thats unbelievable. And Edgecutioner who shows up unannounced thats was surprising.

AH SHUT UP Percy! Edgecutioner had no business sticking his nose in that match, hell he had no business getting close to the ring. He doesn’t have a manager's license so he should have stayed in the Locker Room. And Those fans who cheer for this, uh that makes me sick to my stomach.

Maybe Edgecutioner shouldn’t have made his appearance but this will lead to an exciting feud and that will put ROG and Meltdown over the top.

Breathe into me starts playing again as Colton leave the ring and shake hands with his fans.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory"   ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:00 pm

“Battery” by Metallica begins playing and the arena lighting turns red. The fans begin cheering loudly and The Sound walks out onto the stage dressed in a pair of jeans and a Metallica t-shirt. An acoustic guitar is strapped round his back. Chris Classic is just behind him wearing a pair of red trunks and red boots. Classic raises one arm into the air as The Sound flashes the devil horns sign.

Percy Chapman: Here come former ROG Tag Team Champions The Sound and Chris Classic.

Trent Heart: Thrown together as losers in a public vote to determine who would face Ricky Reynolds for the ROG Heavyweight Title back at “Aftershock”. An odd squad for sure, Classic as his name suggests, an old school wrestler and The Sound, a young rocker.

Percy Chapman: They say opposites attract and it’s certainly the case here.

The Sound and Chris Classic high five on the stage and then continue walking down the ramp, shaking the odd fans hand. The Sound climbs up the steel steps and through the ropes, Classic follows. The Sound walks over to the bottom left corner of the ring and leans through the ropes.

Trent Heart: I think The Sound has got something to get off his chest.

The Sound calls Ed Richards over and takes a mic from him while Chris Classic climbs the bottom right turnbuckle and raises an arm. The music does down and Classic returns to the centre of the ring where The Sound is waiting. The Sound pauses as the cheers drown him out and puts one finger to his mouth. The fans gradually quietens down and he raises the mic.

The Sound: Now I’m going to cut to the chase, Damian Jones, I’ve had enough of this. You keep costing us matches, you keep interfering in our business and it has to stop. Seriously, you were a cool guy and we made a great team but you have to accept that it’s over and move on. You have to get over it. You blew your chance so I’ll calling you out, either you leave us alone and get on with what seems to be a promising career or me and Chris Classic kick your ass! We’re sick of the crap you’ve been pulling Jones and we want an answer, now!

There is a long wait before the opening chords of Damian Jones’ music sounds through the arena to resounding boos. Damian Jones walks out onto the stage wearing baggy beige trousers and a grey hoody. He has the hood over his head and strides down the ramp, ignoring the jeering crowd with his head bowed. He jumps up onto the apron, lifts the hood and looks round the booing arena.

Percy Chapman: Oooh, Damian can’t be happy with this reception.

Trent Heart: This crowd doesn’t recognize true talent. They’re idiots.

Percy Chapman: Well that’s pretty rich...

Trent Heart: Watch it Chapman!

Jones climbs through the ropes and walks right up to Chris Classic, nose to nose and his music cuts. The Sound pushes between them.

The Sound: Woah, chill!

Classic bites down on his lip and then nods. He takes a couple steps back and leans on the ropes. Jones sighs and nods too. The Sound looks relieved.

The Sound: Now Damian, what’s it going to be? You going to keep this up? You going to carry on? Because we have a breaking point and your dangerously close.

Damian pulls a mic out of his pocket and raises it to his mouth.

Damian Jones: Now, I don’t like you much Sound, I don’t like you much either Classic but I realize this has gone on too long and that it’s getting nowhere. We’re just getting in each other’s way and it’s holding up my ultimate goal of being ROG Heavyweight Champion. So yes, you’ve got yourself a deal. I’ll stay out of your way, you two stay out of mine.

The Sound: Deal.

The Sound extends his hand and Damian quickly steps forward and shakes it with no hesitation. The Sound smiles thinly and then climbs through the ropes and starts walking slowly back up the ramp.

Percy Chapman: Thank God this has finally been resolved!

Trent Heart: Hmm, I’m not so sure...

Percy Chapman: They shook on it Trent, they have a deal.

Trent Heart: Oh yeah and that counts for a lot.

The Sound turns round and motions for Classic and Jones to do the same. Classic takes a while but eventually walks forward and shakes Damian’s outstretched hand. The Sound smiles and the fans cheer loudly. The Sound turns around and continues walking; he stops at the curtain and looks back at the ring where Classic is just about to climb out. He slips through the curtain and as soon as he does, Jones charges forward and starts clubbing Classic with shots to the back. Classic falls back into the ring and Jones stomps away at him. The crowd are furious.

Percy Chapman: That no good son of a b-

Trent Heart: I hate to say I told you so.

Jones rolls out the ring and searches underneath. He pulls out a kendo stick and slides back in. Classic is slowly getting to his feet but he’s really groggy. Jones waits for him to turn to face him and then drives the cane into his forehead. Jones drops the kendo stick and laugh as his music starts up again. He climbs through the ropes and drops off the apron as Classic lies flat out on his back. Jones walks back up the ramp and through the curtain quickly as the fans rain down boos.

Trent Heart: This one is far from over.

Percy Chapman: For sure Trent, the treacherous Damian Jones will no doubt cross paths with The Sound and Chris Classic again after that cowardly beatdown.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

The show thus far has been electric, and I wonder whom the combatants will be for this match. But one think we have noticed is that they seem to be inter-branded matches, between Meltdown and Warzone.

Your right, but I noticed that during match number two, so pretty much your just stating the obvious.

Always plays, and "The Eliminator" makes his presence known, Zach runs down the entrance ramp and slides into the ring.

Making his way to the ring, from Melbourne, Australia, he weighed in tonight at 256 pounds, and stood in at 6'2", he is "The Eliminator" Zachary!

It's "The Eliminator" and he's representing Meltdown. He looks anxious to see whom he is facing tonight.

I don't think he'll be to anxious, once his opponent gets in the ring.

"Things Have Changed" explodes through the speakers, and the "Jokerman" Rob Israel makes his way down to the ring.

And his opponent, from Desolation Row, he weighed in tonight at 230 pounds, and stood in at 6'2", he is "Jokerman" Rob Israel!

It's the mysterious mute, better known as Jokerman.

He may be a mute, but this mute, packs one serious punch.

Jokerman and Zach are both in the ring. Zach runs towards Jokerman, and gets dropped down with a clothesline, from the Jokerman. Zach gets up, Jokerman runs at him and knocks him down once more with another wicked clothesline. Jokerman picks Zach up by the hair, and yanks him up to his feet, Jokerman whips Zach into the corner, and then follows with a corner clothesline, Zach sidesteps, Jokerman runs and hits the turnbuckles, Zach is now behind Jokerman, and hits Jokerman with a German suplex. Zach then waits in the corner for Jokerman to get up, Zach is stomping his foot on the ground, waiting for Jokerman to get up, Jokerman pushes off the ground, and gets up to his feet, back towards Zach, Jokerman turns around, Zach goes for the Superkick, Jokerman catches the kick, Zach then hits an Enzuiguri. Zach makes the cover on Jokerman, 1...kick out! Zach sees that Jokerman is getting up, and backs off a little, Jokerman makes it up to his feet, Zach then gives hi boot back to Jokerman, which is easily caught, and then Zach hits yet another Enzuiguri, Zach makes the cover, 1...2...kick out!

After a pair of Enzuiguri kicks by Zach, Jokerman still found a way to kick out.

Don't forget about that German suplex, that put Jokerman on his head, the mysterious mute, is showing that he can take punishment, and we all know he can dish it out, but he needs to prove it once more tonight, if he wants to win.

Zach is pulling Jokerman, from up off the mat, Jokerman gives Zach a few hard shots in the mid section, Jokerman then gets to his feet, and knees Zach in the mid section, Jokerman gets Zach's arm, and whips Zach against the ropes, Zach bounces off the ropes, and comes towards Jokerman, and Jokerman meets Zach with a big boot, straight to the head. Jokerman makes the cover, 1...2...kick out! Zach got his shoulders up off the mat, and then gets up, Jokerman goes for another big boot, Zach has the boot dodged, and then tries the One Shot Kill, Jokerman has that move sidestepped, Zach turns around, and tries another , Jokerman again has this one dodged, Zach continues forward with his momentum, but stops himself from going any further as he stops himself at the turnbuckle, Jokerman from behind Zach gives Zach a huge standing dropkick to the back, lunging Zach forward, causing Zach to hit the turnbuckle hard. Zach comes out of the corner, both staggering and groggy, Jokerman is behind Zach, and then bends down Zach's head, and grips it, Jokerman hits the Rainy Day Nightmare early in the match, and it appears to be over. Jokerman makes the cover, 1...2...kick out!

Zach kicked out of the Rainy Day Nightmare, I can't believe my eyes.

You know I'm just as shocked as you, I thought it defiantly would have been over, when he dropped Zach on the back of his head, with that Rainy Day Nightmare.

Jokerman picks up Zach, and then sets Zach in perfect position to hit another Rainy Day Nightmare, this time however, Zach prevents it from occurring, as he manages to slip free, of what would have been a definite nightmare. Jokerman comes towards Zach, and Zach tries to hit him with the Superkick, Jokerman just moves his head in the slightest, and has the kick avoided, Jokerman then grabs the throat of Zach, Jokerman then reaches with his other hand, and has both hands around the throat of Zach, Jokerman tosses Zach all the way across the ring with a choke toss. Zach lands beside the ropes, and uses the ropes to pull himself up, Jokerman runs at Zach as he is getting up, Jokerman hits a running arched big boot on Zach, knocking Zach down. Jokerman makes the cover, 1...2...kick out!

What a big boot!

That boot, nearly took Zach's head right off!

Jokerman picks up Zach and then whips him hard into the corner, Jokerman follows up with a huge corner clothesline. Jokerman then begins to barrage the mid section of Zach with lefts and rights, Zach comes out of the corner, very groggy, Jokerman then hooks the head of Zach, for the DDT, but Zach refuses to get hit, and locks his arms around the waist of Jokerman, Zach then locks in a bear hug, Jokerman is losing breath, and looks to be fading out, Zach changes gears, and goes from bear hug, to belly to belly suplex, Jokerman is launched into the corner, Zach just came out of. Zach then drags Jokerman, out of the corner, Jokerman wiggles around as Zach is holding him, disturbing Zach enough, for Zach to lose his grip. Jokerman gets back on his feet, and misses with a clothesline on Zach. Zach then kicks out Jokerman's knee hard, Jokerman falls forward, Zach catches in mid move, with the Elimination DDT. Zach makes the cover, 1...2...kick out!

With the Elimination DDT, I thought Zach had eliminated Jokerman's chance at victory.

Well you certainly appear to be wrong.

Zach backs off, and waits for Jokerman to get up, Jokerman gets up, Zach explodes from the corner, with the One Shot Kill, Jokerman sticks his knee up, Zach runs shoulder first into Jokerman's knee, Jokerman then immediately after, slaps in the Tangled Up In Blue, Zach is about to tap out, but just so happens to be on the ropes.

Zach was Tangled Up In Blue, but with help from the ring ropes, he was able to get free.

Those ring ropes, have got to be Zach's guardian angel.

Jokerman then drags Zach to the center of the ring, and looks to tangle Zach up, in blue. Zach wiggles around violently, and to his pleasure he's able to get away from the signature submission hold. Zach and Jokerman are both on their feet, and then lock up, Jokerman knees Zach hard in the mid section, breaking up their test of strength, Zach lands hard on his arse, in a seated position, Jokerman then goes to Zach in the seated position, and mounts, Jokerman hits elbow after elbow, to the neck of Zach. Jokerman stops to make the cover, 1...2...kick out!

Zach kicks out before the three, after suffering several elbow shots to the neck.

Zach may have kicked out, but I seriously doubt, he'll be the same.

Jokerman waits behind Zach, for Zach to get up. Zach is slow to his feet, and then turns around before Jokerman can grip him, and Zach nails the One Shot Kill, cover, 1...2...kick out! Zach looks to be in shock, and covers Jokerman again this time he hooks the leg, 1...2...kick out! Zach still seems to be in that state of shock, Zach hooks both legs for the cover, 1...2...kick out again! Zach still can't believe in and makes another pin attempt, 1...kick out!

I don't think pin falls alone are enough to win a match, because at the moments it seems that's all Zach can do.

It's a smart move by Zach, every and any pin attempt has the possibility of going to three, and each time Jokerman kicks out he exerts a heck of a lot of energy.

Zach looks frustrated. Jokerman sits up, and then gets to his feet, he comes towards Zach and hits Zach across the chest, with a knife edge chop, Jokerman hits another one, and another one. Zach retaliates, back with straight edge chops, Zach lights up the chest of Jokerman, and then hooks the head, and hits the snap suplex, Zach covers, 1...2...kick out! Zach the gets behind Jokerman, as Jokerman is getting up, Zach gets the back waist lock on Jokerman, and tries a German suplex, Jokerman resists it, Zach then lets go of the back waist lock and hooks the arms of Jokerman, and Zach is able to hit the dragon suplex, right on the head of Jokerman, who's shoulders also get pinned to the mat, 1...2...kick out!

Perfectly executed dragon suplex, I haven't seen one of those in awhile, and I'm shocked that it wasn't the finishing move of the match.

I just don't see Jokerman losing, after being able to kick out of that. The dragon suplex is one move, that usually puts one away, and it didn't put Jokerman away, I'm stunned, literally stunned.

Zach looks very frustrated, and has no idea what it's going to take to put down Jokerman. Zach then waits on another One Shot Kill, Jokerman gets up, Zach bursts from the gate, so to speak, Jokerman sidesteps, Zach goes flying forward with the momentum of the One Shot Kill, but stops up at the corner, before further harm. Jokerman then goes for a dropkick to the back, and misses Zach, as Zach moves out of the way. Jokerman is getting up off the canvas, Zach is ready, Jokerman gets up, Zach grabs the arm of Jokerman, and then pulls Jokerman, closer to him, Zach then lifts Jokerman up, into a fireman's carry position, Zach struts around the ring with Jokerman on his shoulders, Zach moves to the center of the ring, with Jokerman still on his shoulders, and goes for the Total Elimination, Zach swings Jokerman, but the Total Elimination stops there, as Jokerman lands up his feet, and then pulls Zach into the Tangled Up In Blue, submission hold, Zach's got nowhere to go, and is forced to tap out. Jokerman doesn't let go, and Zach is tapping out at an alarming rate.

Zach tapped out. Zach got caught up in the blue, in the middle of the ring, he had no other option but to tap out.

Beautiful counter, to a beautiful move, and with that said, Jokerman picks up the win, over "The Eliminator" Zachary.

"Things Have Changed" plays up again, this time to celebrate the win of Jokerman.

Here is your winner, "Jokerman" ROB ISRAEL!

The mysterious mute, Rob Israel, gets his hand raised in victory by the referee. "Jokerman" Rob Israel leaves the ring, and walks up the ring ramp, and out through the curtain.

If there's one thing to learn from this match, it's to never get Tangled Up In Blue.

I Couldn't have said it any better myself. This match turned out to be a Rainy Day Nightmare, for "The Eliminator" Zachary, and a glorious dream, for "Jokerman" Rob Israel.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory"   ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:01 pm

If you thought that Colton vs. STL was something, wait until you see this one Trent. Lojax is involved in this one.

Well Percy, as you know, this match is another Meltdown vs. Warzone match, and since i wasnt right in my last prediction in the Colton vs. STL match, i think i wont make a prediction for this one.

I know you don’t want to make any predictions this time Trent, but who do you think has more chances to win in you opinion?

That tooth pick Lojax will have the advantage if this is a long match, but i think that Randy Rampage have the best chances in this one. Now let’s get to the ring as the announcer introduces the competitors in this match.

This contest is scheduled for one fall ....

Mr. Jones by Counting Crows starts playing as Lojax comes to the ring to a great pop by the fans.

Representing Meltdown, He hails from Vancouver British Columbia, Canada and weight in at 122 pounds, he is the Canadian Patriot, LOJAX!

Percy, can you tell me why he is coming to the ring with the Canadian Flag like that? Doesn’t he know that we are in the united states? DAMN! how disrespectful is this.

WOW! I can’t believe what you just said. The last i recalled you were the one who blamed me when i said the same thing earlier tonight and now you’re saying it for Lojax. I can’t believe you. Now let’s go back to our Ring announcer.

Next Contestant by Nickelback starts to play announcing the arrival of Ruthless Randy Rampage who comes out to a mixed reaction from the fans.

And now introducing his Opponent Representing Warzone, he hails from Miami, Florida in the sunshine state and weight in at 300 pounds, he is Triple R, Ruthless Randy Rampage !!!

The fans are divided and don’t really know who to cheer for in this match.

Who cares what theses humanoids thinks Percy. These 2 guys don’t need the fans all they need to do is fight each other. That’s what they are paid for. They are not paid to please a bunch of dopy fans who doesnt know the difference between a headlock and a wristlock.

Give me a break Trent! Stop insulting the fans and let’s call this match.

Both Lojax and Rampage are listening to the referee's instructions in the middle of the ring. Out of nowhere Lojax hit a picture perfect dropkick in the face of Randy Rampage. Lojax quickly get in the top turnbuckle and launch himself in the air and catch Rampage into a Hurricanrana sanding Rampage outside the ring. Lojax goes for a springboard Plancha on a groggy Rampage, but Rampage catch Lojax in mid air and crush his back in the steel barricade. Rampage grabs Lojax and presses him over his head and swing him back in the ring between the second and third rope. Rampage climbs back to the ring and grab Lojax by the head and goes for a Chokeslam but Lojax reverse the move and turn it into DDT. Lojax gets up and hit a leg drop on Radford and follow that with a Camel clutch.

Damn! what a match we have right now. Lojax is defying the odds right now im really surprised. This kid never ceased to amaze me every time he gets in the ring.

Well as you know Percy, im not a big fan of both of these guys, but i have to say that is never expected Rampage to have his hands full with that tooth pick they call Lojax. I don’t impress to easy but Lojax is surprisingly good in that match.

Will Rampage will submit to the camel clutch?

The referee asks Randy Rampage if he wants to give up and Rampage tells him to shut hit mouth. Lojax tries to add more pressure but Rampage slowly makes it back to his feet and Lojax by the hair and swings him over his head. Rampage has a furious look in his face. He grabs Lojax by the head and hit a piledriver on him. Rampage signals for the end and put Lojax in position for the F5. As Rampage swings Lojax for the move, Lojax grabs Rampage head for a DDT and turns it in a double knee in the face as he lands back first on the mat. Lojax gets up on his feet, while Rampage is holding his jaw and hit Rampage with a spinning wheel kick that knocks him on his back. Lojax signals for the sharpshooter but as he applies it a familiar theme song starts to play.

What the hell his this? I think i know that song but im not sure.

Trent, look at this, its Mat Lee who's making his way to the ring side area

Shooting Star by Black Stone Cherry plays as Matt Lee makes his way down the Ramp. And makes a b-line towards the ring and shout something to Lojax who releases his hold. Randy Rampage gets back on his feet while Lee's theme song stops playing. Rampage try to take advantage of the distraction and goes for a flying forearm on Lojax, but Lojax sees him coming and move out of the way as Rampage land face first in the top turnbuckle and almost knock himself out in the process. Lojax takes advantage of a groggy Rampage and hoist him on his shoulders and hit him with the 604, his version of the F5. Matt Lee gets in the ring while the referee is attending at Rampage, and goes for a clothesline but Lojax ducks it and dump Matt Lee out the ring. Lojax grabs Randy Rampage by the legs and looks at Matt Lee straight up in the eyes as he gets on his feet, and while locking in the sharpshooter Lojax yells "Its what's going to happened to you Lee" to Matt Lee. Rampage refuses to tap out. Matt Lee get back on the apron and distract the Referee as Randy Rampage starts to tap out.

Ring the bell referee, Rampage just tapped out!

Matt Lee is trying to cost Lojax his match but Lojax is intelligent for once because he doesnt releases the hold.

Finally the referee snap and eject Matt Lee of the ring side area. Meanwhile Rampage is still lock in Lojax's devastating Sharpshooter and he looks like he has passed out. The referee lift Rampage arm once, twice, and a third and final time and he calls for the bell. Ding! Ding! Ding! Mr. Jones by Counting Crows is starting to play as the referee holds Lojax arm up in victory. Lojax takes a look at Rampage while the EMT's are attending at Rampage and ask them if he's going to be OK. One the EMT'S answer's Lojax in a positive way and Lojax leave the ring into a mixed reaction from the fans.

The Winner of this match, The Canadian Patriot, LOJAX!

That was an action packed match and Lojax is the winner. What a surprise.

Well, Percy, i think we should never underestimate this little Toothpick Lojax. Im surprised at the reaction of the fans. But who cares about them? Not me.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory"   ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:01 pm

Well ladies and gentlemen, we are now down to one man left to advance to the main event, and that match is coming up right now.

And you've gotta think, whoever loses this match is at a disadvantage, as they have the least time to prepare and rest between their match and the main event.

You're right, A good strategy would be to finish this match quickly so they aren't worn out by the time the main event rolls around.

Wow, that's pretty good coming from somebody who has never been in a wrestling match, but I don't think it's going to be that easy.

The following contest is a first round Tournament of Glory match.

After a few seconds of waiting "It's A Fight" by Three Six Mafia plays and Legend Killer walks out onto the stage. He poses as gold pyro rains down behind him.

Introducing first, weighing in at 150 lbs, The Legend Killer!

LK walks down to the ring as the crowd fills the arena with boos. LK climbs into the ring and poses on the ropes. He jumps down as his music dies out. After a few long seconds of LK patiently waiting, "Foo Fighters" by Pretender plays and the lights turn a red color. The fans cheer as Black Dagger walks down the ramp, spitting blood from his mouth.

And his opponent, from Manchester, England, weighing in at 280 lbs, Black Dagger!

It's Black Dagger!

Not much of a surprise seeing as we only had one man left who qualified.

This is interesting as these two already have bad blood boiling. They were on opposite sides of the ring at Glory Games for the Meltdown vs. Warzone elimination tag team match.

Dagger approaches the ring and walks slowly up the steps. Dagger raises his head high and spits blood into the air. Dagger then walks along the apron and goes to step over the top rope when LK rushes over and begins clubbing away at Dagger. LK eventually stops hi attack and dropkicks Dagger right in the head. This causes Dagger to tumble into the ring.

Ding-ding-ding!

LK begins stomping away at the downed Dagger. He drops his knee right into the chest of Dagger. LK pops up and hits another knee drop. LK is up again and drops the elbow this time. LK springs up and again drops an elbow. LK is up once more and hits a third elbow drop. LK pulls Dagger near the ropes and climbs to the top turnbuckle. LK soars off and hits a fourth elbow drop. LK hooks Dagger's leg and buries his forearm into Dagger's face. 1-2-kickout! LK pulls Dagger up and kicks him in the gut. LK then snaps off a DDT. LK covers again. 1-2-kickout! LK bangs the mat in frustration. LK stands up and pulls Dagger up with him. LK gets in a few shots to Dagger before bouncing off the ropes. LK meets Dagger back in the center of the ring and hits a clothesline but it isn't strong enough to knock Dagger down. LK bounces off the ropes and hits a harder clothesline. Again, Dagger manages to stay on his feet. LK bounces off the ropes a final time, but when he gets to the center of the ring Dagger clamps on to his throat. Dagger hoists LK into the air and hits a Chokeslam. Dagger covers LK. 1-2-kickout! Dagger pulls LK to his feet and kicks him in the gut. Dagger then hammers away at the head of LK. LK goes staggering back into the ropes. Dagger shoots LK across the ring and on the return hits a big boot. LK tumbles back and falls through the ropes. LK quickly hops to his feet as a few of the fans laugh at his misfortune. LK then takes a moment to rest as the referee begins a ring-out count. Dagger gets frustrated with LK and goes to the outside to get him. However, before Dagger can get any offense, LK begins firing away at him with wild lifts and rights. Dagger shakes it off and shoves LK away. LK crashes into the announce table. Dagger charges at LK, but LK gets a boot up. Dagger runs right into LK's foot and it sends him stumbling back. LK charges and pops Dagger in the face with a forearm shot. LK then scurries into the ring while Dagger stumbles around the outside in pain. LK then charges forward, looking to hit some kind of high risk move, however, Dagger moves out of the way and slides back into the ring. LK halts and spins around to see Dagger just getting to his feet. LK goes to punt Dagger in the stomach, but Dagger catches his leg. Dagger then stands up, LK's leg still in his grasp. Dagger pulls LK in and blasts him with a clothesline. LK crumbles to the mat in a heap. Dagger then pulls LK up and scoops him over his shoulder. LK fights desperately to get out of the move, ending up with the two men near the ropes. Dagger tries to toss LK over the ropes and to the outside, but LK is able to reverse the move into a Hurricanrana, sending Dagger to the outside instead. LK then climbs back into the ring and quickly runs to the ropes to get some momentum just as Dagger is getting to his feet on the outside. LK bounces off the ropes and comes back to the other side of the ring. LK flips over the ropes and comes crashing on top of Dagger for a senton. LK stands up and poses, the crowd booing.

Legend Killer does the near impossible. A 150 pound man taking a 280 pound man is practically unheard of.

And there you see where Legend Killer is better than Black Dagger. You think Dagger could flip over the ropes like that? No sir.

LK rolls back into the ring to safety and patiently awaits for Dagger to revive. The referee begins counting the still downed Dagger out. 1-2-3-4-5-6...Dagger gets to his feet and leaps up on the ring apron. LK rushes over and begins hammering away on Dagger, trying to pick up the win by count out. Dagger fights back and the two men begin trading blows before LK gets the better of Dagger by ducking under a big haymaker and thrusting his knee into Dagger's gut. LK then applies a front face lock and wraps Dagger's arm around his head. LK tries to send Dagger back into the ring via a suplex, but Dagger weighs just to much for LK to lift him. Dagger then counters to the hold and lifts up LK for a suplex, just as the referee is up to nine. Dagger then drops back and Suplexes LK to the outside. LK's leg hits the top of the guard rail and causes it to bend in gruesome fashion. LK screams out in agony as the crowd groans in horror.

Oooh! I'm the first to admit that I don't particularly like Legend Killer's tactics, but you've gotta feel sympathy for him after that.

What the hell is the referee's problem? Stop this match. Call a doctor. Legend Killer's leg may be broken.

The referee goes to the outside and forces Dagger back into the ring. The referee checks on LK before asking him if he wants to continue. LK can be seen nodding his head and the referee stands up and announces that the match will continue. The referee then climbs back into the ring and begins his count. LK shows no signs of movement on the outside, other than wincing and holding his leg. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8...LK then begins to slowly inch his way toward the ring. LK slowly picks himself up off the mat and rolls into the ring. Dagger gestures for LK to get to his feet, but LK is having serious trouble. LK uses the ropes and slowly makes it to his feet. LK limps over to Dagger but is too slow to get in any offense before Dagger kicks him right in the injured leg. LK drops to the mat holding his leg while screaming out in agony. Dagger grabs LK's leg and holds it up. Dagger then begins kicking at LK's leg some more, much to the delight of the fans. Dagger then drops a knee right onto LK's injured leg. Dagger gets up before dropping the elbow over LK's leg. Dagger then repeatedly drives the point of his elbow into LK's leg. Dagger stands up and pulls LK with him. Dagger lifts up LK by the leg and drops LK knee-first on top of his knee. LK goes flying back, flopping around the ring in pain. Dagger then holds up LK's leg and spins around, attempting the Figure Four. However, LK avoids the hold at all costs by using his good leg to push Dagger into the corner. Dagger's face connects with the top turnbuckle and he wobbles right into a roll-up. 1-2-kickout! LK tries to use the ropes to get up, but Dagger quickly hops to his feet and chop-blocks LK. LK holds his leg in pure agony as Dagger shows no remorse for his actions. Dagger places LK's leg on the bottom rope. Dagger then uses the ropes to elevate him self and come back down on LK's leg, straddling it. Dagger again grabs the ropes and goes flying up before crashing down with all of his body weight on top of the injured leg of LK. Dagger tries to maneuver a third time, however, when he comes down, his groin area touches nothing but air as LK was able to pull his leg out of the way. Dagger pivots around on one foot and sees LK slowly crawling away, trying to escape Dagger's onslaught. However, Dagger is too fast for him and quickly runs up and clamps on the Figure Four. LK quickly grabs the ropes before any pressure can be applied. Dagger, abiding by the rules, lets go of LK. LK slips under the ropes and collapses, his injured leg unable to hold his body weight. LK holds his leg at ringside while he takes a breather. In the ring Dagger tries to get at LK, but the referee restrains him, trying to prevent LK from being hurt any further. Dagger shoves the referee out of his way and goes to the outside. Dagger spins LK around and lifts him up on his shoulders for the Death Drop on the floor. However, LK manages to struggle out of Dagger's grasp and jump to the floor. However, when LK hits the floor his knee buckles from underneath his weight and he crumbles to the floor. Dagger then pulls LK to his feet and rolls him into the ring. Dagger climbs in as well and drags LK to the center of the ring. Dagger then locks on the Figure Four.

I hate to say it, but I think this match is over for Legend Killer.

Black Dagger tried to lock in that hold several times now he's finally done it and Legend Killer will have to tap out if he wants to prevent being injured.

LK screams out in pain. LK reaches for the ropes but they are much too far away to grab a hold of. LK begins pulling his own hair out but manages to refrain from tapping out. LK begins clawing at Dagger's legs, doing anything to get Dagger to release the hold. LK's shoulders drop to the mat and the referee quickly goes for a count. 1-kickout! LK sits up and begins punching at Dagger, still refraining from submitting. LK's eyes go wide as he musters up all of his strength to push himself closer to the ropes. However, he only moves by inches. LK's shoulders drop to the mat once more, as LK is exhausted. 1-2-kickout! LK then pushes himself another few inches closer to the ropes. LK then realizes it is nearly impossible to push himself all the way to the ropes. LK then sits up and taunts Dagger. This prompts Dagger to sit up as well. LK then pokes Dagger in the eye, risking disqualification. Dagger releases the hold as the fans boo LK's tactics. LK crawls over to the ropes and manages to get to his feet while the referee checks on Dagger's gouged eyes. Dagger turns around and LK uses his good leg to catch Dagger right in the jaw with a Superkick. Dagger goes tumbling back into the ropes as LK collapses, his other leg not able to support him. Dagger's throat is now resting on the middle rope. LK backs up and signals for the 619. LK manages to charge forward, despite his injured leg, and cap off the 619. LK is not able to capitalize, however, as his leg is in pain after connecting with Dagger's skull.

Talk about a rebound! Legend Killer was just on the receiving end of a beating, but now he's dishing out the beating. I think he might be able to win this.

But how smart could a move like that be. It looks to me as if Legend Killer further injured his leg hitting that 619.

The groggy Dagger stands up and turns to face LK. LK sees him and manages to stand up and springboard off the ropes. Just as LK is about to hit the West Coast Pop, Dagger catches him in mid-air. Dagger walks around with LK on his shoulders a bit, showing off his strength. Dagger then lifts LK higher and goes for the Fast Asleep, but LK quickly reverses it into a Hurricanrana out of nowhere. LK follows through with a small package. 1-2-3!

Here is your winner, and now advancing to the main event: The Legend Killer!

Oh my God, Percy, he did it! Legend Killer defeated the odds.

I have to applaud Legend Killer's performance, not many people can win a match with as big of a size difference as this, especially not with an injured leg.

This is just great, Percy.

Of course, don't even get me started on his chances of winning in the main event. Not only does he have a hurt leg, but he has no time to rest that leg, as his match is coming up in just a few moments.

I really can't disagree with you there, Percy. Now, let's look at who all has qualified for the main event over the course of the night.

A graphic flashes up on the screen. It reads: "Eight Man Free For All" with the Tournament of Glory logo in the background. It shows the images of Callumomac, Jose, Dash Blade, WWEfan, Colton, Rob Israel, and The Legend Killer.

There you have it. Our main event will be: Cal vs. Jose vs. Dash Blade vs. WWEfan vs. Colton vs. Jokerman vs. Legend Killer.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

Percy Chapman: Well apparently Dan Jackson is backstage with the current ROG Heavyweight Champion.

Trent Heart: Oh this should be good, Reynolds is always entertaining.

Percy Chapman: If by entertaining you mean rude and self- centered, then yes. Take it to the back!

The camera cuts backstage where Ricky Reynolds is stood in jeans and a tight black t-shirt with the ROG Heavyweight Title draped over his shoulder. ROG Interviewer Dan Jackson is stood alongside him.

Dan Jackson: Ricky, tonight, eight men will take part in a tornado match with the winner getting a shot at any title they want in the next year. Now you haven’t had to compete but four men from Meltdown have qualified for the main event and they are Dash Blade, Colton, Jose, Lojax-

Ricky Reynolds: Hold up there Danny boy, now I know who Dash Blade is, I know who Colton is and I know who Jose is but who the hell is Lojax?

Dan Jackson: He debuted at “Death Wish” and has been a regular on Meltdown since then.

Ricky Reynolds: I think that's enough talking from you. Listen up because I’m only saying this once, I don’t care who wins this little Tournament of Glory, and seriously it can be those little Mexican thugs who sneaked across the border-

Dan Jackson: If your referring to Jose and Colton, they're Puerto Rican...

Ricky Reynolds: Who cares? People tune into Meltdown to see the champ, the icon that is Ricky Reynolds. They don’t want to see these curtain jerkers, they come for me. Those cruiserweights can have all the fun they want in the mid card with their worthless X-Rated belts, that’s fine. I don’t mind but the ROG Heavyweight Title is for the big boys, the main players and you two kids just aren’t in my league. Dash Blade, I don’t care if you win this main event match either junior, I’m not impressed by you, I’m not intimidated by you and if you dare to come after my title, I’m going to end your career son. I won’t stand for your lame promos Dash, you cut any of that crap on me and I’ll kick your ass. Consider that you’re only warning.

Dan Jackson: What about Lojax?

Ricky Reynolds: The fact that I don’t know his name sums that up pretty nicely. It doesn’t matter who wins this Tournament of Glory, “Red Hot” Ricky Reynolds stays champion until he says otherwise. Got it?

Reynolds stares into Dan's eyes intensely making the interviewer nod nervously. Reynolds pushes past Dan and walks off down the corridor as the camera cuts back to the arena.

Percy Chapman: If the champ's taking guys like Dash Blade lightly, he's in for a shock.

Trent Heart: You heard the man, the title's staying put no matter who wins this main event.

Percy Chapman: Well, I guess we'll see but someone definitely needs to teach Reynolds a lesson in respect.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory"   ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:02 pm

The camera cuts backstage where The Administration is stood round a water machine backstage. They are all sipping from plastic cups, Steve and Beth in casual clothes and Callumomac in wrestling gear.

Steve Storme: You ready for your match Cal?

Callumomac: I think so.

Beth Storme: You think so?

Steve Storme: Cal, you need to have total confidence in your abilities.

Callumomac: I do, I’m looking forward to going out there and proving to every person involved in this business that I am the best in the business today.

Steve Storme: Well, second best but that’s still pretty good.

Callumomac rolls his eyes.

Steve Storme: Come on man, you’ve beaten that little ninja kid, now it’s on.

Beth Storme: Yeah, Cal this is your big chance, you need to take the ball and run with it.

Steve Storme: You win this; you get a shot at any title like you want in the next year.

Callumomac: I know, I know.

Steve Storme: You need to be totally prepared dude, there’s a lot of good wrestlers in that main event but you’re Callumomac, and you’re the next big thing.

Steve Ace walks down the corridor with the ROG Universal Title belt slung over his shoulder. He’s dressed in street clothes and has a little smile on his face. The Administration become silent and stare at him.

Steve Ace: Well, well, well if it isn’t the corporate jackass’s.

Steve Storme moves closer to Ace, so they’re nose to nose with Callumomac and Beth backing Storme up.

Steve Storme: You better watch it Ace, I’ve had enough of you constantly interfering in my life. You’re a thorn in my side and it’s starting to piss me off. You’re lucky Ace, if this was any other PPV, I’d be kicking your ass all over that arena and taking back my title belt.

Steve Ace: Oh is that so? Well I’ve got two words for you Storme... transitional champion.

Ace laughs and takes Storme’s water from his hand. He sips a bit while Storme glares into his eyes, his fists clenched.

Steve Ace: You calm down there Stevie, no one expected anymore of you anyway. Who's your boyfriend?

Callumomac: You shut your mouth!

Steve Ace: Whoa, now I know that this is Steve’s slutty sister over here but who are the hell are you?

Callumomac grits his teeth and Beth sticks one finger in Ace’s direction.

Callumomac: My name is Callumomac and I am officially the next big thing!

Steve Ace: Oh that’s right; you’re the suck up water boy to the Storme’s, their little errand boy b*tch. We could talk but Steve’s boots aren’t going to clean themselves are they? Beth, I’ll see you later if I feel lonely and have change from a fiver. Oh and Steve, you go cry to Kinney for a title shot, I’m desperate to kick your ass one last time.

Ace looks at the three of them, smiles again and then turns back round. He starts walking down off when Callumomac charges, elbowing Ace in the back of the head knocking him onto the concrete floor.

Callumomac: How’d you like that punk?! Who's the b*tch now?!

Ace is on all fours, clutching the back of his head. Callumomac takes a few steps back but Storme puts his arm across his chest. Steve lowers the arm and runs forward, booting Ace in the side of the head. Ace falls onto his back and lays motionless on the floor. Storme picks up the Universal Title and kisses it before draping it over Ace’s stomach. The camera fades to darkness.

Percy Chapman: Oh my God, The Administration sending a powerful message to Steve Ace and the rest of ROG with that assault on the champion!

Trent Heart: Storme is more determined than ever. He doesn't want to be remembered as a transitional champion.

Percy Chapman: Ace may have dealt out the insults but there was no need for such brutality. Steve Storme needs to get a hold of himself, anyone else would be suspended for that kind of thing but not Storme, oh no, Delia Kinney will do anything for The Administration. It’s disgusting.

Trent Heart: You better watch it Percy, she can fire you...

Percy Chapman: Good point. Let’s get on with the show.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory"   ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:02 pm

David Simou - Brown
Delia Kinney - Indigo
Jamarius Jackson - Blue
Kastro Makelavi - Yellow
Phobia - Dark Red
Jerichoholic - Cyan

The TitanTron bursts into life showing the ROG logo. Suddenly a stencil effect font appears diagonally across it in white stating “All Guts No Glory”. “To Be Loved” by Papa Roach begins playing and a video clip of ROG wrestlers from both brands getting hardcore airs. It shows them swinging chairs, jumping off ladders, driving through tables and other extreme activities. A deep voice begins speaking.

Voiceover: Next month, the ROG wrestlers will go through hell. With every match involving some sort of stipulation, ROG is going to get hardcore. Tune in to see some of the finest wrestlers on the planet from Meltdown and Warzone take part in the most grueling show on ROG’s schedule. “All Guts No Glory”, next month live from Boston: it’s time to get extreme.

The clip ends with David Simou RKOing Chris Classic onto a steel chair and the music fades away.

Trent Heart: It’s time to get extreme?

Percy Chapman: Yep, next month at “All Guts No Glory” every match on the card will feature some sort of stipulation.

Trent Heart: Wow, it’s going to be off the chart! Rivalries will come to a close at this historic night where ROG gets hardcore.

Percy Chapman: I can’t wait.

"99 Problems" starts up as David Simou enters the arena in a suit and tie. He has a flashcard in one hand and a look of dismay on his face. "99 Problems" dies down as David Simou enters the ring and "Bitch" begins to play. Delia Kinney, also dressed sharply, enters the arena with a flashcard and a disappointed look on her face. She walks down the ramp and David Simou helps her onto the apron. David Simou sits on the middle rope and Delia Kinney enters the ring. David Simou calls for 2 mics.

Is everyone having a great time?

The crowd roars in excitement.

Well, with the Main Event coming up soon, Delia Kinney and I have some very importance news to deliver. It's sad to say, but there have been several releases from ROG.

That's right...from both the Meltdown and Warzone Rosters. We have some wrestlers that you may love, but we no longer need.

The wrestlers that have been released from the Meltdown Roster are as followed: David "Spawn" Sykes and Johnny "Hybrid" Nico.

The majority of the crowd cheers, but some boos can be heard.

You people disgust me...these two men have just lost their jobs and you cheer? Urgh...

David Simou drops the mic, pissed off.

I must agree with Simou on this one. Anyways, the men released from the Warzone Roster are as followed: Aaron Kendrick...

The crowd cuts off Delia Kinney with massive boos.

Y2J, Nick Nitro...

More boos can be heard throughout the arena.

Robbie McCary, and our developmental talent, Christian Hernandez.

No crowd reaction for the two seemingly unknown names.

On behalf of ROG, David Simou and myself are very sorry about the releases...

But on a brighter note, we have come onto new superstars as well. We've gotten three of our superstars to go out and find new talents on ROG to fill their spots. No offense to Delia Kinney or Warzone, but they will all be going to Meltdown.

WHAT!? That's an outrage!

I sent my superstars to get them, so it's only fair that I have the right to keep them.

WHATEVER, SIMOU!

Delia Kinney throws the mic in David Simou's face and leaves the ring. She stomps up the ramp and exits the arena.

Well...moving on, here is Jamarius Jackson with a few announcements.

"Tell Me When to Go" by E 40 begins playing and the crowd start booing. Jamarius Jackson slips through the curtain and looks out at the jeering crowd. He's shaven his head and wearing trainers and baggy black pants. He's shirtless.

Trent Heart: Jamarius Jackson has new attire and a new haircut!

Percy Chapman: The fans still hate him though...

Jackson walks down the ramp, ignoring the fans either side of him and rolls into the ring. He walks over to the other side of the ring and calls Ed Richards over. Ed passes him a mic and the music dies down. Jackson raises the mic and begins speaking over a torrent of abuse.

Jamarius Jackson: I just came out here to tell you all that former ROG Tag Team Champions, Supply and Demand is over. Ricky is too focused on the ROG Heavyweight Title and I don't blame him for that. We decided that it would be better for us to go our separate ways.

Percy Chapman: No more Supply and Demand?

Trent Heart: They were one of our best tag teams! Oh no!

There is a mixed reaction to this from the crowd.

Jamarius Jackson: Now not many of you know this, but before I became a wrestler, my dream was to be a rapper. I wanted to be like Biggie and Tupac. I was involved in rap from my late teens but eventually gave that up to become a pro wrestler. When me and Ricky decided to call it quits, I called up a pal of mine from Long Beach in Cali. This guy had been into rap too, in fact, me and him were part of a larger group of rappers when I was younger and he was working indys when I gave him a call. I told him that I needed a tag team partner. I knew that this man was the right guy for the job. He couldn't wait to join ROG and he's here tonight!

Percy Chapman: I wonder who it is?

Trent Heart: We're about to find out.

Jamarius Jackson: So let me introduce to ya'll, my new tag team partner and one half of The Outlawz... Kastro Makaveli!

Trent Heart: Who?

"Hit 'Em Up" begins playing and the lights dim. Red spotlights search the arena and Kastro jumps out onto the stage wearing a grey hoody, black pants and trainers. His hair is braided. Kastro flashes the west side sign and jogs down the ramp, shaking fans hands as they sing along to the tune.

Percy Chapman: ROG has a new wrestler and his name is Kastro Makalevi! I can't wait to see what this guy can do in the ring.

Trent Heart: Looks like a common thug to me.

Kastro rolls into the ring and hugs Jackson. The music slowly dies down and Kastro pulls a mic out from his trouser pocket.

Kastro: Yo listen up because Kastro Makalevi is only gonna say this once. I'm here to win the ROG Tag Team Championships with my boy Jamarius and there ain't nothing that can stop The Outlawz! You punks in the back are a bunch of pussies. Puerto Rican Express? You little kids ain't got nothing on The Outlawz, we'll f*ck you vato's up! We want to show ya'll that we the hoodest n*gga's in ROG and I can think of only one way we can do that...

The beat from "Shook One's Pt II" by Mobb Deep begins playing and the crowd go wild.

Kastro: I got you stuck off the realness, we be the infamous
you heard of us
official Long Beach murderers
The Outlawz come equipped with warfare, beware
of my crime family who got nuff shots to share
for all of those who wanna profile and pose
rock you in your face, stab your brain wit' your nosebone
you all alone in these streets, cousin
every man for theirself in this land we be gunnin'
and keep them shook crews runnin'
like they supposed to
they come around but they never come close to
I can see it inside your face
you're in the wrong place
cowards like you just get they're whole body laced up
with bullet holes and such
speak the wrong words man and you will get touched
you can put your whole army against this team and
I guarantee you it'll be your very last time breathin'
your simple words just don't move me
you're minor, we're major
you all up in the game and don't deserve to be a player
don't make me have to call your name out
your crew is featherweight
my gunshots'll make you levitate
I'm only nineteen but my mind is old
and when the things get for real my warm heart turns cold
another n*gga deceased, another story gets told
it ain't nothin' really
hey, yo dun spark the Phillie
so I can get my mind off these yellowbacked n*ggas
why they still alive I don't know, go figure
meanwhile back in the 213 the realness is foundation
if I die I couldn't choose a better location
when the slugs penetrate you feel a burning sensation
getting closer to God in a tight situation
now, take these words home and think it through
or the next rhyme I write might be about you

Both: Son, they shook...
'cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks
scared to death, scared to look
they shook
scared to death, scared to look

livin' the live that of diamonds and guns
there's numerous ways you can choose to earn funds...earn funds
some of 'em get shot, locked down and turn nuns
cowardly hearts end straight up shook ones...shook ones
he ain't a crook son, he's just a shook one...shook one

Jamarius Jackson: For every rhyme I write, its 25 to life
yo, it's a must the gats we trust safeguardin' my life
ain't no time for hesitation
that only leads to incarceration
you don't know me, there's no relation
Long Beach n*ggas don't play
I don't got time for your petty thinking mind
son, I'm bigga than those claimin' that you pack heat
but you're scared to hold
and when the smoke clears you'll be left with one in your dome
13 years in the projects, my mentality is what, kid
you talk a good one but you don't want it
sometimes I wonder do I deserve to live
or am I going to burn in hell for all the things I did
no time to dwell on that 'cause my brain reacts
front if you want kid, lay on your back
I don't fake that kid
stay in a child's place, kid you out o' line
criminal minds thirsty for recognition
I'm sippin' E&J, got my mind flippin'
I'm buggin' think I'm how bizar to hold my hustlin'
get that loot kid, you know my function
cause long as I'm alive I'ma live illegal
and once I get on I'ma put on, on my people
react mix to lyrics like Macs I hit your dome up
when I roll up, don't be caught sleepin'
cause I'm creepin'

Both: Son, they shook...
scared to death and scared to look
(he's just a shook one)
they shook...
(we live the live that of diamonds)

they shook...
they shook...
'cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks, crooks..

Percy Chapman: What a performance! The Outlawz have got the fans on their side, they certainly have the mic skills but can they back it up in the ring?

Trent Heart: I doubt it.

Percy Chapman: You just hate rap Trent.

Trent Heart: And thugs like these two, I thought Jackson had some class.

Percy Chapman: Well he certainly has talent and w're going to find out if Kastro does too.

"Wooden Pints" by Korpiklaani plays as Phobia jets out from the back. Phobia runs down the ramp and takes the mic from David Simou.

I have went on an extensive journey throughout the wrestling world and I decided to trace my roots. So, I went down to the Mexican Promotion such as PWG, AAA, and CMLL and I managed to find a man who will not only make for a great ROG Wrestler, but will also be a fitting man to be my new tag team partner. So without further ado, let me introduce to one half of Ultimo Alliance as well as the NEXT ROG Tag Team Champion...Psycho Dragon!

"No Mas Control" plays as a masked man enters the arena. His mask says the word "Psycho" on one cheek and "Dragon" on the other, going downwards. He walks down the ramp and rolls into the ring. Jackson and Makelavi look at him in confusion.

Well, we saw some of Phobia last week and if he's good enough for Phobia to choose, then he's good enough for ROG.

Phobia walks over to Psycho Dragon and raises his arm up. Psycho Dragon stares intently at Jackson and Makelavi.

"With the Fire" blasts on the speakers for a few seconds before Jerichoholic enters the arena. Jerichoholic walks down the ramp, talking trash to the fans. The fans boo Jerichoholic as he walks up the steel steps and enters the ring. Jerichoholic snatches the mic away from David Simou.

As everyone should know, I like to talk...I run my mouth alot. I decided that if I was going to find a new wrestler for ROG, then I should find a guy much like myself. So, please allow me to introduce MY tag team partner and one half of "Red Lightning"...JT COMMONS!

"Stricken" by Disturbed blasts on the speakers as JT Commons jets out from the back. He poses before doing a crotch chop to the crowd. The crowd responds with massive boos. JT Commons walks down the ramp and slides into the ring. JT Commons does a pelvic thrust on the ring mat before getting up. Jerichoholic laughs. Phobia and Psycho Dragon stand in one corner of the ring and Makalevi and Jackson are in another.

So, we now know the three newest ROG and Meltdown superstars as well as the formation of three new tag teams! Well, this should all be very excitin-

Psycho Dragon runs at Makalevi and takes him down with a Lariat.

NO! I didn't get new superstars for this! GET OFF!

Psycho Dragon goes for a Buzzsaw Kick to Makalevi, but he ducks and David Simou gets knocked down by the kick. Makalevi runs at Psycho Dragon, but he lifts up Makalevi and nails him with the Dragon Driver. Psycho Dragon tosses Makalevi to the outside of the ring. JT Commons gets the better of Phobia and then goes for the Bitchified, but misses the Buzzsaw Kick in the formation. Phobia lifts up Commons and nails him with the Fisherman's Powerbomb. JT Commons is rolled to the outside of the ring. Phobia and Psycho Dragon then takes Jerichoholic and Jackson over the top rope with simultaneously Dropkicks. Phobia and Psycho Dragon celebrate in the ring as "No Mas Control" starts up. The other 4 men begin walking up the ramp, glaring back at the Ultimo Alliance.

I can't believe what we have just witnessed!

Me neither! Meltdown has just hit the jackpot with talent! This is awesome!!!

One thing is for sure...The Puerto Rican Express had better be watching their backs!
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory"   ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:03 pm

At the beginning of this broadcast, we had 16 hopefuls that all wanted their shot at superstardom, but now, we’re left with 8.

We’ve had some great matches and plenty of controversy within them, but the tournament is nearly finished and these final 8 men shall battle it out for a shot at the ROG World or Universal Championship at next month’s ROG PPV, “All Guts, No Glory!”

This match is a Free For All contest, where the first man to score a pinfall or submission wins. I would also like to emphasize the fact that this is an Anything Goes contest as well…this match is definitely going to get crazy!

I know! I can’t wait! Let’s bring you to the ring now, where Ed Richards is standing.

The camera cuts to the ring as the bell sounds. Ed Richards has a mic in hand.

Ladies and Gentlemen, up next is our “Tournament of Glory” finale and the Main Event of this evening! This 8-man Free For All contest is scheduled for ONE fall! Introducing the competitors, in order of qualification for the Main Event…

“Ladies and Gentlemen” plays as Callumomac enters the arena. Callumomac seems slightly beaten up, but manages to walk down the ramp without showing any major pain. Callumomac rolls into the ring and gets to his feet.

First, hailing from Britain and weighing in at 275 pounds…Callumomac!

Hmm…No Beth Storme with Cal in this match…

It’s a surprise; even to me…I would think that in a match with so much at stake, Beth Storme would’ve accompanied him to the ring…

“Metalingus” plays as Jose jets out from the back. The X-Rated Championship is strapped around his waist. Jose seems to be full of energy as he runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. Jose takes the belt off from around his waist and hands it to Ed Richards.

Second, hailing from Greenwich, Connecticut and weighing in at 215 pounds…he is your ROG X-Rated Champion…Jose!

Jose seems to be perfectly fine after his first match. It looks as if minimal to no damage was even done to him.

That’s how well conditioned he is! A true champion can endure more than one match in one night.

Either that or he’s just faking being fine…

“The Way I Am” plays as Dash Blade enters the arena to a very loud positive reception. Dash Blade walks down the ramp, slapping the hands of random fans by ringside. Dash Blade slides into the ring and gets to his feet. He stares at Jose and Cal.

Third, hailing from Brooklyn, New York and weighing in at 198 pounds…Dash Blade!

You have to wonder if Dash Blade is truly over his feud with Jose.

I doubt he is. We all know that Dash Blade is the type of man to hold a grudge.

“Line in the Sand” plays as WWEFan enters the arena. He has the ROG Fallout Championship draped on his shoulder as he walks down the ramp. The crowd boos WWEFan. WWEFan walks up the steel steps and enters the ring. Dash Blade stares intently at him and Ed Richards holds him back. WWEFan laughs at Dash Blade and hands the title to Ed Richards.

Fourth, hailing from Parts Unknown and weighing in at 250 pounds…he is your ROG Fallout Champion…WWEFan!

We all know that WWEFan and Dash Blade have very bad blood right now, due to WWEFan’s two attacks on Dash Blade on the last two editions of Meltdown.

They’re sure to go at it and when that happens, all hell will break loose.

“Breathe Into Me” plays as Colton enters the arena with the ROG Tag Team Championship hung on his neck. Colton walks down the ramp and enters the ring. Colton walks over to Jose and they shake hands.

Fifth, hailing from Bridgeport, Connecticut and weighing in at 260 pounds…he is one half of your ROG Tag Team Champions…Colton!

“Things Have Changed” plays as Rob Israel enters the arena slowly still beat up from earlier. The fans hold up signs that all read “Jokerman” on them. Jokerman smiles before making his way to the ring. Jokerman climbs onto the apron and leans into the ring.

Sixth, hailing from Desolation Row and weighing in at 230 pounds…”Jokerman” Rob Israel!

“Mr. Jones” plays as Lojax limps into the arena. Lojax holds up one arm and holds his midsection with the other. Lojax limps down the ramp and climbs up he steel steps. Lojax enters the ring.

Seventh, hailing from Vancouver British Columbia, Canada and weighing in at 122 pounds…Lojax!

Lojax looks to be in serious pain. I wonder if he can pull through tonight…

“It’s a Fight” begins to play and continues to play. There is no sign of The Legend Killer. The music continues to play and then loops. The crowd is confused, but The Legend Killer manages to enter the arena before a riot ensues. The Legend Killer nearly collapses, still hurting from his encounter with Black Dagger. The Legend Killer walks down the ramp and rolls into the ring. The Legend Killer gets to his feet and groans in pain. The other seven men all look at him and grin.

Finally, hailing from Texas and weighing in at 150 pounds...The Legend Killer!

There is no way in hell that The Legend Killer can pull through here tonight! He’s in no shape to even compete in a normal match, let alone against seven other men!

Ding-ding-ding

All of the men in the ring look directly at TLK. TLK puts up his fists as his legs quiver. Dash Blade, Jose, Colton, Jokerman, and Cal all run at TLK. They take him down easily and they all proceed to beat on him. WWEFan throws men off of his partner left and right, but to no avail, as they jump right back on. WWEFan grabs Dash and Dash responds with a stiff shot to the face. WWEFan backs away and Dash runs at WWEFan. Dash Spears WWEFan and then proceeds to beat on him. Lojax grabs Jokerman and whips him into the corner. Lojax backs up and runs at Jokerman. Jokerman rolls out of the corner and Lojax connects with the turnbuckle. Lojax turns around and Jokerman runs at him. Jokerman nails Lojax with a Clothesline. Jokerman then attaches himself to Lojax and runs forward. Jokerman goes for a Bulldog, but Lojax shoves Jokerman off before he can connect. Jokerman turns around and runs at Lojax, but Lojax takes Jokerman down with a Calf Kick. Jose and Colton now have TLK in their grasp and Cal is standing in the corner, watching the fighting. Jose lifts TLK off of the mat and kicks him in the gut. Jose runs across the ring as does Colton. Jose nails TLK with a Chop Block as Colton hits TLK with a Lariat. Dash and WWEFan are now on the outside of the ring, throwing wild lefts and rights. Barely any of the shots are even connecting, but both men seem very determined on hurting the other. Dash goes for a Spinning Backhand shot, but misses and WWEFan rams Dash into the ring post. Dash yelps out and WWEFan throws him into the arena floor. WWEFan bends down and tears the padding off of the arena floor. WWEFan lifts up Dash and kicks him in the chest. WWEFan grabs Dash and sets him up for a Piledriver on the concrete. WWEFan lifts Dash up and holds him in position. Just then, Cal runs across the ropes and takes out both WWEFan and Dash with a Suicide Dive before WWEFan can hit the Piledriver. All three men are laid out on the arena floor.

We’re only about 5 minutes into this match and it’s already turned into mass mayhem!

Colton grabs TLK’s hand and pulls him off of the mat. Colton whips TLK into the corner and gets onto his hands and knees in front of TLK. Jose walks over to the opposite corner and runs at TLK. Jose hops onto Colton’s back and goes for the Poetry in Motion, but TLK ducks and Jose collides with the top turnbuckle. TLK then takes Colton down with a Kitchen Sink strike. TLK gets back to his feet and turns around. TLK sees Jose lying in front of the turnbuckle and runs at him. TLK nails Jose with a Baseball Slide, driving Jose’s side into the ring post. On the other side of the ring, Lojax is in control of Jokerman. Lojax grabs Jokerman by his head and punches him. Jokerman steps back and Lojax walks back over and punches Jokerman again, each shot with more force than the last. Lojax rushes Jokerman against the ropes and whips him across the ring. Jokerman holds onto the ropes. Lojax goes for a Dropkick, but doesn’t connect and crashes onto the mat below. Jokerman walks over to Lojax and stomps on his spine before lifting Lojax back up. Jokerman kicks Lojax in the gut and lifts him up for the Rainy Day Nightmare, but Lojax easily struggles out. Lojax lands behind Jokerman and goes for a Back Body Drop, but Jokerman lands on his feet. Jokerman takes Lojax with an Edge O’ Matic. Jokerman grabs Lojax’s leg and pulls it up. 1…2…kick out. TLK has Jose backed into he corner and Colton is still on the mat. On the outside, Cal is starting to recover, but Dash and WWEFan are both still out. Cal limps towards the ring and slides back in. Cal walks over to TLK and whips him around by his arm. Cal kicks TLK in the knee and TLK drops down to one knee. Cal wraps his arm around TLK’s head and goes for a DDT, but TLK twists his body out of the hold and grabs Cal’s arm. TLK pulls Cal in close and takes him down with a Short-arm Clothesline. WWEFan and Dash are both seen slowly getting to their feet. WWEFan uses the barricade and Dash uses the ring apron. Once they’re both back to their feet they turn and look at each other. They then commence their brawling.

Dash Blade and WWEFan really going at it right now!

It’s very exciting…but this action is just happening too damn fast for me!

WWEFan and Dash strike away at each other nonstop. Dash catches WWEFan with a kick to the chest, which temporarily knocks the wind out of WWEFan. Dash looks under the ring and grabs a chair. WWEFan turns around and Dash runs at WWEFan with the chair in hand. Dash swings wildly, but WWEFan ducks. WWEFan then drops down to one knee and goes to low blow Dash, but Dash drops the chair and catches WWEFan’s arm in between his legs. Dash steps over WWEFan’s arm and hits him with the Spinning Backhand shot. WWEFan takes s few steps back and Dash picks up the chair. WWEFan turns around and is met with a vicious chair shot to the face. WWEFan doesn’t fall right away, as he stares out into space, dazed. WWEFan then slowly falls to his side. The camera shows a close up on WWEFan, revealing a gash on his forehead. Blood drips out. Dash walks over to WWEFan with the chair in hand and lifts it up into the air. Dash slams the chair down into WWEFan’s sternum over and over again. WWEFan twitches on the arena floor and Dash throws the chair on top of WWEFan. Dash rolls back into the ring and runs at Cal.

Now that WWEFan seems to be out of the picture, Dash Blade has set his sights on Callumomac!

WWEFan isn’t out of the picture. He’s just momentarily immobilized!

Whatever you say, Trent.

Dash lifts Cal off of the mat and kicks him in the gut. Cal bends down and Dash grabs him. Dash lifts Cal up into the Hangman Position and holds him there for a few seconds before crashing Cal into the mat face first with the Gory Bomb. Dash rolls Cal onto his back and covers him. 1…2…kick out. Colton is now back to his feet and he grabs TLK. Colton holds TLK in a Headlock and then nails him with the Twist of Fate. Colton gets back to his feet and walks to the corner. Colton ascends the turnbuckle. Colton looks down at TLK when Dash comes running and knocks Colton onto the top turnbuckle crotch first. Colton sits atop the turnbuckle and Dash climbs up. Dash grabs Colton’s arm and places it over his head. Dash then stands on the top rope and manages to lift the much larger Colton and nail him with a Superplex. They land on top of Cal, who looks to be out cold. Lojax walks over to the carnage and covers all three men. 1…2…Jose breaks the cover. Jose grabs Lojax by the hair and lifts him up. Jose whips Lojax into the corner. Lojax lands in the corner and immediately gets nailed in the jaw with a Shining Wizard. Lojax stumbles forward and walks straight into the Flip Bottom from Jose. Jose covers Lojax. 1…2…kick out!

Not even a vicious maneuver like that one will end this match!

The determination of these superstars is off the charts…who will reign supreme!?
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory"   ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:03 pm

Jose lifts up Lojax and kicks him in the ribs. Lojax gets tossed into the corner. TLK gets to his feet, but receives a Chop Block from Colton. TLK quickly falls, still hurt from the previous match. TLK is on the mat, clutching his leg and rolling around in pain. Colton grab TLK’s leg and drops a knee onto it. Colton pulls back on TLK’s leg as TLK screams out in pain. Colton gets up and jumps up. Colton slams his knee down on TLK’s leg. Colton lifts up TLK and kicks him in the knee. Colton catches TLK before he falls and goes for the Twist of Fate, but TLK reverses and hits a Twist of Fate of his own on Colton. TLK can’t seem to stand, due to his injured leg. TLK crawls over to the corner and pulls himself up using the turnbuckle. WWEFan is seen recovering on the arena floor. WWEFan gets to his feet and stumbles back and forth, but shakes it off. WWEFan grabs the chair and slides into the ring. WWEFan runs at Dash and swings the chair. WWEFan connects and Dash falls. WWEFan throws the chair out of the ring and lifts up Dash. WWEFan tosses Dash over the top rope and out of the ring. WWEFan rolls out of the ring and lifts up Dash. WWEFan punches Dash and Dash responds with a punch of his own. Soon, Dash and WWEFan are brawling and they go up the ramp. Dash and WWEFan are now fighting at the top of the stage, near the side. WWEFan kicks Dash in the crotch and backs up. WWEFan runs at Dash and goes for a Spear, but misses. WWEFan nearly falls off of the stage, but manages to balance himself. WWEFan turns around and Dash nails him with a Spear that knocks both men off of the stage and through many tables below. EMTs rush out from the back to check on their condition.

OH MY GOD! Did you see that!?

Dash Blade has just gotten a little taste of revenge here tonight against WWEFan for his assaults against Dash for the last few weeks. I think that both men might have just been taken out of commission and won’t be able to finish this match…

The EMTs throw up an “X” with their arms, signaling that both men are knocked out. TLK, Jose, and Lojax watch in astonishment at what just happened. Jokerman sneaks up behind Lojax and scoops him up onto his shoulders. Jokerman nails Lojax with the Rainy Day Nightmare. Lojax rolls to the outside of the ring and Jose quickly turns around. Jose runs at Jokerman and goes for a Spinning Wheel Kick, but Jokerman avoids and locks Jose in an Ankle Lock. Jokerman applies a leg scissor hold as well and Jose can’t escape. TLK runs across the ropes and hits a Flipping Senton to Jokerman. Jokerman releases the hold. TLK glances over to his side and spots Cal. Cal is back to his feet now and TLK walks over to him. TLK whips Cal, but Cal reverses and whips TLK into the corner. TLK crashes in the corner and Cal runs at him. Cal goes for a Body Splash, but TLK ducks and rolls out of the way. Cal collides with the turnbuckle and TLK gets to his feet. Cal turns around and receives a kick to the midsection from TLK. TLK then nails Cal with a DDT. TLK walks back to the corner and scales the turnbuckle. TLK soars off and extends his elbow out in mid flight. TLK connects with the Elbow Drop to Cal’s chest. TLK covers Cal. 1…2…Jokerman breaks the fall and lifts up TLK. Jokerman punches TLK a few times and leans him up against the ropes. Jokerman then chops at TLK’s chest a few times. Jokerman runs across the ropes. TLK is holding himself up with the top rope. Jokerman goes for a Chop Block, but TLK jumps up and avoids. TLK lands back on the mat, but collapses. Jokerman capitalizes and locks on a Boston Crab. Jokerman has the hold locked on tight, but it quickly gets broken up by Colton when he nails Jokerman with the Backcracker. Colton gets up and turns around. Colton is met by a vicious Spear from Lojax. Lojax covers Colton. 1…2…Jose breaks the cover.

There are bodies flying left and right! I don’t know how Ed Richards is keeping track of everything.

Jose exits the ring and grabs a table. Jose slides the table into the ring and looks underneath the ring again. Jose finds another table and drags it out. Jose throws this table into the ring and slides in. Jose sets up one table in the corner of the ring. Jose walks over and grabs Cal. Jose lifts Cal up and pulls him over to the corner where the table lies. Jose tosses Cal onto the table and walks to the opposite corner of the ring. Jose charges at Cal and goes for a Running Dropkick, but Cal moves. Jose hits the table, but it doesn’t break. Jose gets to his feet and turns around. Jose is met with a Spear that takes both Cal and Jose through the table. Both men are laid out in the corner with little to no movement from either of them. Colton rushes over to Jose and checks on him. Jose isn’t responding. Colton lifts Jose up and exits the ring with him. Colton places Jose on the arena floor and slides back into the ring. Colton runs at Lojax and hits him with a Lariat.

Colton is enraged now! Seeing his leader get taken out must’ve woken up the beat from within.

Colton grabs Lojax by the throat and tosses him half way across the ring. Lojax lands hard and Colton approaches Lojax. TLK is seen tending to his hurt leg on the outside of the ring. Jokerman is sitting in the corner of the ring. Cal is knocked out in the corner. Jose is out cold on the arena floor. Dash and WWEFan are being put on stretchers at the top of the entrance ramp. Colton has Lojax in his grasp. Colton lifts up Lojax and kicks him in the chest. Colton grabs Lojax’s head and places it underneath his arm. Colton swings his leg forward and goes for the Corkscrew Neckbreaker, but Lojax reverses and lifts Colton onto his shoulders. Lojax is seemingly going for the 604 Slam, but his knees begin to buckle and he collapses under the weight of Colton. Colton crashes on top of Lojax and hooks his leg. 1…2…kick out! Colton gets to his feet and walks to the corner turnbuckle. Colton climbs up slowly. Colton leaps off and nails Lojax with the 720 Moonsault. Colton covers Lojax. 1…2…Jokerman leaps forward and breaks the cover. Jokerman gets to his feet and lifts up Colton. Jokerman whips Colton into the corner and runs at him. Jokerman nails Colton with a Shoulder Block to the corner. Colton’s body curls up as Jokerman takes a few steps back. Colton stumbles out of the corner and falls forward. Jokerman pushes Colton to the arena floor, underneath the bottom rope.

Only Jokerman and Lojax are active in the ring right now…will one of these two men win the whole thing?

Jokerman slowly walks over to Lojax, who is holding his stomach on the mat. Jokerman lifts Lojax off of the mat and kicks him in the chest. Jokerman lifts Lojax onto his shoulder and holds him up. Lojax struggles out and reverses the hold so that Lojax now has Jokerman on his shoulder. Lojax lays Jokerman out with an Island Driver. Lojax picks Jokerman off of the mat and kicks him in the midsection. Lojax grabs Jokerman and places Jokerman’s head in between his legs. Lojax does a spinning motion with his arms and then goes for the Canadian Destroyer, but Jokerman uses his strength to stop the move in the middle of its execution. Jokerman then slams Lojax to the mat with an Alabama Slam. Lojax’s head bounces off of the mat. Jokerman walks over to the corner and grabs the other table. Jokerman sets the table up in the ring. Jokerman grabs Lojax and places him on top of the table. Lojax is motionless. Jokerman climbs up to the top rope. Colton then climbs onto the apron and shoves Jokerman off. Jokerman goes soaring off of the turnbuckle and his jaw collides with the barricade. Jokerman falls to the arena floor. Colton then slowly ascends the turnbuckle. Colton is breathing heavily and it takes him awhile to reach the top, due to fatigue. Colton places himself on the top rope and positions himself for the Corkscrew 630 Senton. Colton takes in a deep breath. All of a sudden, TLK springs to life and limps as fast as he can over to Colton. TLK jumps onto the apron and shoves Colton off. Colton flies off and connects with the announce table and Jose. Jose and Colton are knocked out on the arena floor as is Jokerman. Cal is still motionless in the corner with splinters lodged in his back. Lojax is still placed on the table in the ring. TLK notices the predicament that has occurred and climbs up to the top rope. TLK glances down at Lojax and then takes his leap of faith off of the top turnbuckle. TLK puts Lojax through the table with the Swanton Bomb. TLK sits up, seemingly out of it. TLK falls back on top of Lojax and hooks Lojax’s leg. 1…2…3!

Here is your winner, by pinfall, and the man who has won the “Tournament of Glory”…THE LEGEND KILLERRRR!!!

“It’s a Fight” starts up again as The Legend Killer stays placed atop of Lojax. Ed Richards awakens The Legend Killer and informs him of the result. The Legend Killer gets onto his knees and places his hands on his eyes, to prevent the crowd from seeing his tears of joy. The Legend Killer bangs on the mat and moves his hands. Ed Richards helps The Legend Killer to his feet and raises his arm in victory. The Legend Killer asks Ed Richards to repeat what he just said.

Here is your winner of the “Tournament of Glory” and the man who will be receiving an ROG Universal Title Shot at “All Guts, No Glory”…THE LEGEND KILLER!!!

The Legend Killer has a huge grin on his face. He limps out of the ring and limps up the ramp. The Legend Killer walks up the ramp backwards with his arms raised up high. The Legend Killer disappears into the back.

I can’t believe it! The Legend Killer overcame massive odds tonight to win the “Tournament of Glory.” To think, when he qualified a few weeks back on Warzone, I would’ve never actually thought that he could’ve won it all!

On top of that, he went through a brutal contest with Black Dagger and entered this match with an injured leg! The Legend Killer is a true warrior for sticking it our and staying strong throughout the night! I salute him.

Cal, Jokerman, Colton, and Jose are all revived and in the ring now. They all stare at each other, obviously disappointed at the end result. Jose and Colton both exit the ring together and walk up the ramp. Cal looks over to Jokerman and nods his head in disapproval. Jokerman sighs and exits the ring as well. Lojax is left in the ring, on top of a broken table.

Well everyone is greatly disappointed by this, but I have to say that I’m very proud. We have just witnessed one of our average wrestlers evolve into a premier superstar.

It’s a career defining moment for The Legend Killer and an excellent way to send us off here tonight.

Join us next month as ROG gets hardcore! “All Guts, No Glory” will be our next PPV and every match on this PPV will be Hardcore Matches and maybe even a few surprises as well.

That’s bound to be one great and intense PPV event! I can’t wait.

Me neither, Trent. As for now, I am Percy Chapman, here with my broadcast colleague, Trent Heart. Thank you for joining us for “Tournament of Glory” and goodnight everyone!

The camera does a close up on the lifeless Lojax still lying in the ring. Lojax rolls to his side and reveals countless wood chips stuck in his back. A quick clip shows of The Legend Killer doing the Swanton Bomb to Lojax through the table on the monitor as the crowd cheers. Lojax is then shown laid out on the mat again as the screen fades to black…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory"   ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory" Empty

Back to top Go down

ROG Presents "Tournament of Glory"
Page 1 of 1