Wrestling Unleashed 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Unleashed 2.0

The Fastest Rising Wrestling Forum on the Net.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ROG Presents "Road To Glory"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male
Number of posts : 915
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : ROH/WWE/TNA
Favorite Wrestlers : Edge, Orton, Joe, Homicide, MVP, Styles, Morrison, Punk, JBL, Ted Hart, Danielson, Steenerico, Evans
Registration date : 2008-03-21

ROG Presents "Road To Glory" Empty
PostSubject: ROG Presents "Road To Glory"   ROG Presents "Road To Glory" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:13 pm

Percy Chapman – Red
Trent Heart – Green
Ed Richards – Violet

The cameras cut backstage in the parking lot. A car drives through the entrance and finds a spot. Jack Williams gets out of the driver’s seat, looking ready to compete. The cameras cut to the left where Dan Jackson is walking through a door leading to the backstage area of the arena. Dan walks up to Jack who is in the middle of the parking lot.

Dan: Ladies and Gentlemen to start off tonight’s show we have a first in ROG. The Parking Low Brawl, featuring two top stars in Claude Baker and Jack Williams who I am about to interview.

Dan turns to Jack who has an angry look on his face. Jack is turning on the spot looking at the various cars he can use as weapons.

Dan: Jack Williams in moments your opponent Claude Baker will arrive and the parking lot brawl will begin, just quickly what are your thoughts going into this match?

Jack: My thoughts? Dan I can only think of one thing and that is to destroy Claude Baker. He has disrespected me for too long and tonight, I’m putting a stop to it.

Dan: Well Jack, what do you have planned then? What is your strategy going into a match like this?

Jack: Dan, you think I’m going to give away my plans for tonight. No! You just like everyone else are going to sit back, relax and watch me beat Claude Baker to a bloody pulp, to a broken heap. You’re all going to witness me utterly decimate Claude Baker. You’re going to see a different side of Jack Williams. Tonight…

Jack is interrupted by the sound of a car speeding into the parking lot. The car hits Jack sending him flipping into the air, breaking the front windshield in the process. The car comes to a screeching stop, the door opens and out come Claude Baker. Dan stares at the scene with his jaw open shocked to see what has happened. Claude walks over to Jack’s body, his leg is bent at an awkward angle and he’s bleeding from his skull. Claude gives him a little kick to the ribs then walks towards Dan. Claude snatches the mic from Dan.

Claude: Jack Williams brought this on himself.

Claude then gives the mic back to Dan and goes back to his car. Claude speeds away from the parking lot as Dan Jackson goes to get help.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male
Favorite Wrestlers : Edge, Orton, Joe, Homicide, MVP, Styles, Morrison, Punk, JBL, Ted Hart, Danielson, Steenerico, Evans

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Road To Glory"   ROG Presents "Road To Glory" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:13 pm

Well Trent, we have already seen a whole lot of great actions tonight and this match will not be different my friend.

Percy, you are absolutely right. And this match is very important for both teams. Am i right?

Of course you are right Trent. The winners of this match will get a shot at the ROG tag team title at the next PPV. But what i want to know Trent is, your prediction for this match.

Honnestly Percy, for once i dont care who will win, because both team are apreciated by those moronic fans and i could careless about who win and who loose.

Well i dont know witch team will comme out on top, but we will see a real good match. Now lets get to the ring were Ed Richards will introduce the participants.

Thanks Percy. This tag team contest is scheduled for one fall and it is to determine the number one contenders for the tag team title. Introducing first the team of Kastro Makalevi and Jamarius Jackson, they are The Outlawz!!

2 Of Americaz Most Wanted by Tupac and Snoop Dogg starts to play as Kastro and Jamarius are greated by a mixed reaction from the fans.

And now introducing the team of Phobia and Psycho Dragon, they are The Ultimo Alliance!!!

No Mas Control by Roadrunner United starts playing in the speakers as Phobia and Psycho Dragon also gets a mixed reaction from the fans.

I think i will never understand those idiots in the stands. They cant choose who they want to cheer for. Thats realy pathetic.

Trent, youre the one who's pathetic for saying something like this. The fans respect both teams and thats why they are thorn appart like that. now lets go to the ring.

The time keeper ring the bell and both Phobia and Jamarius Jackson lock it up in the middle of the ring. Jamarius push Phobia in the corner and he Flexes his muscle in the face of Phobia who comes back and shove Jamarius. Jamarius return the favor to Phobia with a shove of his own. Phobia angryly rush for a clothesline but Jamarius ducks it and hit Phobia with a stiff right hand. Phobia complain to the referee about the close fist. Jamarius gets warned by the referee and Phobia takes advantage of this and pokes Jamarius eyes. Phobia whip Jamarius in the ropes and goes for backbody drop but he telegraph the move and is kicked in the jaw by Jamarius who makes the tag to Kastro Makalevi. Kastro and Jamarius goes for a double clothesline on Phobia but he manage to duck it and tag Psycho Dragon who quickly climbs on the top rope and hit both Jamarius and Kastro with a cross body block. Dragon gets up and grab Jamarius and dump him out of the ring and turn his attention on Kastro.

Wow, we are seing some red hot action right now.

Is it me Percy or did we saw a little mean streak in Phobia when he shoved Jamarius.

You saw the right thing Trent. Phobia didnt take to kindly that Jamarius taunted him with that pose and literally shoved him.

Psycho Dragon grab Kastro Makalevi by the head and signals for a DDT but Kastro prevent that from happening with a low blow. The Referee warns Kastro about the illegal move treathning him with a DQ, but Kastro slap ignores the referee and hit Psycho Dragon with a leg drop. Kastro gets Dragon up and and goes for an irish whip but Dragon reverses it and Phobia hit Kastro with a knee in the back. Kastro shove Phobia off the ring apron and Phobia lands face first on the ring apron. Kastro turns back to Dragon who catches Kastro with an over the head belly to belly suplex. As Dragon gets back on his feet he is hit with a swinging neck breaker from Jamarius. The Referee send Jamarius back in his corner and Phobia uses the distraction to hit a groggy Kastro with a Frog splash and sneak back out of the ring. The Referee starts the 10 count.

One! Two! Three! Four!....

Psycho Dragon slowly drags himself in the middle of the ring and drape his forearm on Kastro for a pin. But Kastro kicks out at the last split second. Now both guys are slowly making it to their corner. Kastro makes it first in his corner and tags in Jamarius who grabs Psycho Dragon by the leg and try to pull him back. Dragon hits Jamarius with an enziguri and leaps foward and tags in Phobia.

What a match! I have never seen so many high spots in a tag team match before.

Percy! Thats just show how evenly matched those two teams are. And the result of this is an excellent match. And i have to say that im realy getting hooked by this match.

Well Trent. you might not care about who will come out on top, but you sure know how to enjoy this great match.

Jamarius goes for a series of punches but Phobia blocks them and retaliate with punches of his own. Phobia hit Jamarius with a Ligher bomb. Kastro gets in the ring and is met with a spear from Psycho Dragon. Dragon gets Jamarius on his shoulders and Phobia springboard on the top rope for the spring board Doomsday device. Phobia goes for his Dragon sleeper on Jamarius, but Kastro break the hold with a Yakuza kick in the face of Phobia. Psycho Dragon goes for a spear on Kastro, but he leaps over Psycho Dragon at the last split second and Psycho smash his shoulder on the ring post. Kastro and Jamarius Signals for the end. Kastro and Jamarius hit the Double Powerbomb on Phobia.

What the hell is JT Commons doing here!

Chillax Percy, JT is just getting a closer look. There's nothing wrong with that.

Oh C'mon Trent, do you realy think im stupid enough to beleive that! Give me a break!

Kastro goes for the pin but JT Commons distract the Referee. Kastro spots JT and goes right after him. Meanwhile Psycho Dragon catch Jamarius by suprise with a running bulldog. At the same time Kastro hit JT Commons with a snap suplex in the floor and makes his way back to the ring were he gets a headbut in the abdomen by Psycho Dragon that sends him down on the mat. Phobia signals for the end and hit Jamarius with a thunderous powerbomb followed by Psycho Dragon's Dragon Twister Corkscrew 450 Splash and Dragon pins Jamarius. Kastro try to make the save but JT Commons grabs him by the feet to prevent him to break the pin. One! Two! Three! ding ding ding!

I told you JT was going to interfere Trent!

What do you mean JT interfered! All he did was defend his honnor when Kastro insulted him.

Kastro never insulted him Trent! Your just making excuses for that no good SOB!

CALM DOWN PERCY! for petes sakes!

Wait a minute! Phobia and Psycho Dragon just spotted JT Commons and they are getting out of the ring!

JT Commons badmouth Kastro and Kastro starts running after him outside of the ring. Psycho Dragon and Phobia get out of the ring and split. JT bump on Psycho Dragon who puches him and throws him in the ring were Kastro waits for him. Kastro hit JT with ddt. Meanwhile Jamarius made it back to his feet and start stomping on JT Commons. Kastro slaps a Crossface on JT Commons while Jamarius lock in the Ankle Lock and JT taps out in pannic. Psycho Dragon and Phobia get back in the ring and Kastro and Jamarius release their holds. Psycho Dragon and Phobia extand their hands out of respect for Kastro and Jamarius and the Outlaws just salp their hands and leave the ring.

Here are your winners, Phobia and Psycho Dragon, The Ultimo Alliance!

No Mas Control by Roadrunner United starts playing again as the Ultimo alliance celebrate their victory with the fans and make their way to the back.

What the hell was this attack about on JT Commons, it was almost 4 on 1 here!

All Phobia and Dragon did was throwing JT in the ring and they let Kastro and Jamarius extract some revenge on that Judas.

That was totaly unfair! Dragon and Phobia had no buisness throwing JT to the wolves like that!

Oh! And i suppose JT had every right to stick his big nose in that match? That wasnt fair what JT did and Phobia and Dragon had enough integrity to make sure JT would pay for his sins. Now lets move on to the next match.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Road To Glory"   ROG Presents "Road To Glory" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:14 pm

Ed Richards: This contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for both the Ring Of Glory Fallout, and X-Rated championships!

Percy Chapman: I can hardly wait!

Trent Heart: It should have been Jose, who has the power of Puerto Rica coming to the ring about now!

Traveling in a fried-out combie
On a hippie trail, head full of zombie
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
She took me in and gave me breakfast
And she said,

"Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.”

Ed Richards: Introducing first, currently weighing at a 256 pounds, from Melbourne, Australia, he is the Ring Of Glory X-Rated Champion, he is “The Eliminator”, he is ZACHARY!!!!

Zachary walks down the aisle, with the X-Rated belt strapped to his waist and carrying the Australian flag over his shoulders while high-fiving some of the fans. Zachary hands his belt to Richards as he waits for Jokerman. The lights then go out, and Jokerman’s music hits.

A worried man with a worried mind
No one in front of me and nothing behind
There's a woman on my lap and she's drinking champagne
Got white skin, got assassin's eyes
I'm looking up into the sapphire tinted skies
I'm well dressed, waiting on the last train

Standing on the gallows with my head in a noose
Any minute now I'm expecting all hell to break loose

People are crazy and times are strange
I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
I used to care, but things have changed

The lights flick back on and Jokerman appears on the ramp. He is holding the Fallout title over his shoulder, and walks into the ring. He gives the belt to Ed Richards, and signals him to say out his name.

Ed Richards: His opponent, currently weighing at a 230 pounds, from Desolation Row, he is the Ring Of Glory Fallout Champion, he is “Jokerman” Rob Israel!

Jokerman nods to the crowd and pulls at his elbow pads. He and Zach look at each-other with intent, and Richards has to hold them back.

Trent Heart: Oh man, first things first, you’ve got an Aussie athlete, and a psycho weirdo who doesn’t talk for God’s sake! This is going to be fun…

Percy Chapman: Oh shut up Heart!

The bell rings, and Jokerman and Zach circle each-other, waiting for the other to make the first move. Zach charges at Jokerman and grapples with him, the two at equal with each-other as they try to unbalance the other, Zach then takes a hold of Jokerman’s waist and gets behind him. Jokerman elbows Zach and gets behind Zach, clubbing him on the back, Zach grabs Jokerman’s arms to try and break the hold, and Jokerman then twists into a Back Suplex, slamming Zach down to the canvas. Jokerman kneels, grabs Zach’s arm and locks on an arm-bar, focusing on weakening it rather then trying to break it outright. Zach grabs Jokerman with his free arm and snaps him off with such speed, Jokerman flies towards the ropes.

Percy Chapman: Man, what strength! Zachary is a specimen of his own kind, he is like a bulldozer!

Trent Heart: Yeah, with a brain like one! HAHAHA!

Zach and Jokerman lock up again, and Jokerman throws a few punches at Zach’s chest, which barely affect Zach at all. Jokerman knees Zach in the gut quite sharply, and Zach gasps for breath, but then gets kicked in the gut by Jokerman, who then grabs Zach and hits a Suplex. Jokerman then tries to work over the arm he had before Zach threw him off, but Zach leaps back into action, tripping over Jokerman and springing up to his feet, Zach picks up Jokerman, who fights back with several chops, before Zach starts punching Jokerman in a flurry, before dragging Jokerman to the corner and hitting three Straight-Edge chops. Jokerman then swings back and throws a backhand punch straight at Zach, who reels back after the powerful blow. Jokerman takes this as a chance to get up the top rope, and hit a Diving Shoulder Block on Zach, who goes down on the canvas. Jokerman goes for a pin, ONE…TWO…kick out! Jokerman shrugs as he then locks an arm-bar on the arm of Zach, again looking to weaken it rather then go all out. Zach manages to get to his feet, despite Jokerman tightening the hold, and then clotheslines the back of Jokerman’s head, causing him to fall face-first on the canvas. Zach grabs Jokerman’s knee and hoists it up, before slamming it down on the canvas. Jokerman remains mute as Zach does it again, and then Zach locks on a knee-lock, trying to weaken the ligaments of the knee. Zach pulls and twists, Jokerman starting to strain, until Jokerman manages to kick Zach off, and reach the ropes. Zach grabs Jokerman from behind and hits a release German Suplex, then picks him up again and slams him with a T-Bone Suplex, then going for a pin. ONE…TWO kick out! Zach then gets Jokerman back on his feet, only for Jokerman to reverse into a Small Package! ONE…TWO… kick out! Jokerman stomps on Zach’s knee, and then drags Zach to the turnbuckle, gets on the second rope and jumps off, stomping on Zach’s chest. Zach gets all his wind blown out, and Jokerman sees this as an advantage.

Percy Chapman: This has been a great match so far, no-one has a clear advantage!

Trent Heart: Except the fans watching!

Percy Chapman: That might have been the smartest thing you’ve said.

Jokerman punches Zach straight in the gut, causing Zach to gasp for more air, while Jokerman stomps and kicks him to prevent sudden momentum switches. Jokerman drags Zach to the bottom rope, where he puts his head in and starts trying to choke him out with his foot, causing Ed Richards to get in-between the two. At 2, Jokerman stops and waits till Zach gets on his knees, that’s when he kicks him sharp in the gut, causing Zach to grunt in pain. Jokerman rams his knee on Zach’s ribs, and continues to tune up the pressure, focusing on making the ribs weak. Zach groans, and then slams his elbow on the side of Jokerman’s leg. Jokerman stumbles a bit, but that’s all it takes for Zach to blast Jokerman over the top rope and onto the outside. Zach and Jokerman brawl throughout the outside, trading blows and pushing each-other on the turnbuckle. Ed Richards starts counting, ONE…TWO…THREE…FOUR…FIVE…SIX…SEVEN… Zach throws Jokerman back into the ring and grounds him on the mat, locking on an Ankle Lock. Jokerman reverses it into a Small Package, ONE…TWO…Zach kicks out and catches Jokerman running at him, and then hits a Diving Shining Wizard. Zach gets on the top rope, and hits a Moonsault in the center of the ring! ONE…TWO…TH Jokerman kicks out, and lies on the ground, straining for breath. Zach crawls towards the ropes, looking out on the crowd, who are clapping in appreciation of the work of the two.

Crowd: This is wrestling! This is wrestling!

Percy Chapman: This is one of the most grueling matches both men have been in.

Trent Heart: I’ve been in more grueling contests then this!

Percy Chapman: Really? I thought you were a long-time mid-carder!

Trent Heart: Shut up Chapman.

Percy Chapman: Now you are telling me to shut up!

Zach gets on Jokerman’s back, and starts pulling at his arm in a Chickenwing-like position. Jokerman still remains mute while Zach tugs around like a wild animal. Jokerman’s arm is being pulled out of its socket, but Jokerman manages to reach the ropes and grab it. Zach lets go of the hold, and goes to the corner, but runs up and kicks Jokerman in the gut HARD. Jokerman falls flat on the mat, and Zach looks at the Fallout Champion, who is struggling.

Percy Chapman: Is this symbolic? Does this show Meltdown’s supremecy?

Trent Heart: Next thing you’ll be saying how Warzone is supreme to Meltdown when Jokerman is over Zach!

Zach grabs Jokerman’s waist and lifts him up, before slamming him down on the mat, before shifting to the head of Jokerman and locking on a headlock. Jokerman flays his arms around, before grabbing Zach’s arms and try to push them off. Zach tightens, but gets to his feet, puts Jokerman in the suplex position and snap suplexes him to the centre. Zach gets back on his feet, and gets Jokerman up as well. Zach then throws an elbow on Jokerman, who stumbles towards the ropes, and Zach kicks Jokerman in the gut. Jokerman slumps on the ropes and Zach throws a flurry of punches at Jokerman, causing Jokerman to start bleeding. Zach picks up Jokerman and blasts him with a powerbomb! ONE…TWO…TH Jokerman puts his foot on the rope. Zach shakes his head when Ed Richards orders him off, and then stomps on Jokerman’s ribs. Zach picks up Jokerman and puts him on the corner, before whipping out a series of Straight-Edge Chops, which starts swelling in Jokerman’s chest. Jokerman kicks Zach in the chest, and elbows him in the side of the head, before blasting him with a DDT! Jokerman then gets on top of him, and locks on a Tangled Up In Blue! Zach struggles like a wild animal as Jokerman tries to choke him out, using his strength to try and untangle himself, but Jokerman tightens further.

Percy Chapman: Oh man, Jokerman may have Zach here!

Trent Heart: See! Proclaim Warzone the best!

Percy Chapman: Warzone doesn’t exist anymore.

Trent Heart: Damn it, tricked again!

Zach continues to slide slowly towards the ropes, as Jokerman tries to choke him out. Zach just manages to get to the edge…only for Jokerman to tighten even more. Zach is fading away fast…until he grabs the rope! The fans go wild as Jokerman releases, and Zach goes to the corner to catch his breath.

Percy Chapman: Zach escapes!

Trent Heart: Damn it!
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Road To Glory"   ROG Presents "Road To Glory" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:14 pm

Zach and Jokerman lock up again, and Zach manages to overpower Jokerman, kick him in the gut and Snap Suplex him, before getting on his knees and locking on a sleeper hold. Jokerman elbows Zach, and Zach gets on his feet, and hits a German Suplex on Jokerman, adding a bridge. ONE…TWO…TH Jokerman kicks out, and then locks horns with Zach, before grabbing his tights and hits a suplex. Jokerman then rolls to his feet and hits another suplex, before rolling again for a hat-trick! Zach then blocks it, and hits his Snap Suplex to the center. Zach whips Jokerman to the corner, then puts him on the top rope. Zach hits a Superplex, sending Jokerman to the center of the ring. Zach then launches off with a Moonsault, but Jokerman moves out of the way and Zach falls splat! Jokerman goes straight for the pin, ONE…TWO…T Zach kicks out, but Jokerman goes on top and starts pummeling him with his fists. Jokerman then tries another Tangled Up In Blue, but Zach snaps and grabs Jokerman’s legs, before tipping himself, along with Jokerman, over! Jokerman and Zach are sprawled over the outside, while Ed Richards continues to count. ONE…TWO…THREE…FOUR…FIVE… Jokerman and Zach get to their feet, and they start weakly throwing punches at each-other. They both get on the apron, and start throwing punches on the apron, before they get a hold of each-other, and send each-other back into the ring, before Zach sweeps Jokerman to the floor before locking on a Sharpshooter!

Trent Heart: Zach’s got it! Meltdown’s going to win the mid-card war!

Zach gets to the center of the ring, pulling his hardest, trying to make Jokerman tap out. Jokerman struggles wildly, not like himself. Zach is on the verge of collapsing from exhaustion, when Jokerman takes advantage and reaches for the ropes! Jokerman gets to them, and Zach has to let go. Zach collapses to the mat in exhaustion, and Jokerman has to support himself on the ropes. Jokerman walks towards Zach, but collapses on him and rolls him to his back. ONE…TWO…THRE Zach barely gets out! Jokerman decides to weaken the arm of Zach, like he tried earlier, and locks on an arm-bar. Zach can’t seem to do anything about it, and Zach breathes heavily. Jokerman gets Zach to his feet, and whips him to the corner. Zach slams his head on the corner, and stumbles, his back next to Jokerman. Jokerman then locks his head in a Reverse DDT position, and hits the Rainy Day Nightmare!

Percy Chapman: It’s over, it’s over! Jokerman wins!

ONE…TWO…THRE- Zach kicks out! Zach kicks out! Jokerman cannot believe it, and picks up Zach for another one, but Zach kicks Jokerman straight in the gut and hits an Elimination DDT! Jokerman is near-out, and Zach sees this. He gets to the corner, and crouches, ready to hit the One Shot Kill.

Percy Chapman: This is one of the most dramatic matches I’ve seen…

Trent Heart: It’s over, no-one has kicked out of a perfect One Shot Kill.

Zach pumps up, and Jokerman stumbles to his knees, he gets up and turns, and Zach launches himself at Jokerman! Zach slams into Jokerman, 257 pounds of pure muscle, causing Jokerman to backflip! Zach goes straight for the pin, ONE…TWO…THRE- Jokerman barely kicks out as well! Zach screams “WHAT!?” as he picks up Jokerman and hits some forearms. Zach puts Jokerman in a suplex position, but Jokerman slips out and grabs Zach’s arm for a Hip Toss. Zach blocks this, and punches Jokerman in the gut, before dropkicking Jokerman in the knee. Jokerman goes on his knees, and Zach hits a Shining Wizard on Jokerman, sending him to the canvas! Zach puts Jokerman on the corner, and puts him on the top-rope, but Jokerman starts punching in desperation. Zach stumbles, and that’s all Jokerman needs to get ready to hit a Rainy Day Nightmare off the top-rope! Jokerman tries to hit it, but Zach blocks it, causing Jokerman to get on the second rope, clubbing Zach in the chest a few times. Jokerman finally gets the chance, and hits it!

Percy Chapman: I don’t know who’s going to win, what a dramatic match!

ONE…TWO…THREE- Zach just, just kicked out! Jokerman is extremely frustrated, and picks up Zach for one more Rainy Day Nightmare. Jokerman gets in position, but Zach elbows Jokerman rapidly in the gut, getting out and slipping to the front. Zach then kicks Jokerman in the gut, lifts him on his shoulders in a fireman’s carry, and hits the Total Elimination! Jokerman looks completely out of it, and Zach, completely exhausted, pins Jokerman. ONE…TWO…THREE!!!!

"Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.”

Ed Richards: Here is your winner, and the NEW RING OF GLORY FUSION CHAMPION, ZACHARY!!!

Percy Chapman: Zachary did it! Zachary did it! He is the first ever Ring Of Glory Fusion Champion!

Trent Heart: It should have been Jose…

Percy Chapman: Oh hell no, screw you and your man crush with Jose.

Trent Heart: Oi! I don’t have a man crush!

Ed Richards gives Zach both the X-Rated and Fallout championships, and Zach holds them both up in the air, exhausted, but smiling like he won the lottery. Zach gets on the top rope and holds them straight up in the air, the crowd passionately cheering him on. Zach gets off the top rope, and he sees Jokerman, who has struggled to his feet. Jokerman puts his hand forward, and nods to Zach. Zach waits for a bit, and then shakes Jokerman’s hand, leading to even more cheers.

Percy Chapman: I have the upmost respect for Zachary and Jokerman for their efforts. Time for another match, at Night of Glory!

Trent Heart: If I was 20 years younger I would have easily beaten them…
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

Folks! Don’t go anywhere, because we have one heck of a match about to happen!

That’s right! Rated PG and Alcatraz are two of ROG’s most heated rivals, and it’s time they finally drew a close to this feud.

Oh yeah, but I’m more looking forward to the carnage and bloodshed!

Haven’t we seen that enough? I mean, these guys wrestled off of a bridge into a river for crying out loud!

Oh, what if they do it again here tonight? Haha!

Just call the match . . .

“Locked Up” by Akon blares in the arena. A dolly is escorted out, with a chained up, muzzled Alcatraz staring intently out the crowd members. His police entourage unchains him and releases him, and stays standing next to the dolly as Alcatraz enters the ring and raises his fists.

Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Parts Unknown, standing in at 6’8 and weighing over 300 lbs, Alcatraz!

At that moment, “What I Want” by Daughtery rings out as Rated PG comes racing out from backstage. He stops as he walks down the ramp, slapping fans’ hands, but keeping his eyes locked on Alcatraz. He reaches the bottom of the ramp and poses, still watching Alcatraz. Rated PG paces around the ring.

His opponent, weighing in at 210 pounds, hailing from Biloxi, Mississippi, this is Rated PG!

PG jumps into action as his name is announced. He slides into the ring, and is met by scores of stomps from the prison mate. PG rolls out of the way after a few shots, but Alcatraz stalks him, raising a fist. Alcatraz smashes a solid punch into PG’s jaw, but Rated PG fires back with a shot of his own. The two begin trading shots, but Rated PG gets the better punches in, much to Alcatraz’s shock. Rated PG backs Alcatraz into a corner from his fists, and climbs up to the second rope. He takes a moment to taunt for the crowd, then drives ten solid shots into Alcatraz’s skull.

Rated PG just went blow-for-blow with Alcatraz and won!

PG charges into the corner and leaps up, hitting Alcatraz right in the face with a knee. Alcatraz stumbles out, dazed, and Rated PG takes him down with a Drop Toehold. Rated PG instantly turns and tries to lock an STF in, but Alcatraz has the ropes. 1-2-3-4 . . . PG, intense, holds out until the referee forces him to break the hold. He stands up and begins stomping away on Alcatraz, just like Alcatraz had done to him, holding the ropes to balance himself. The referee steps in and tells Rated PG to stop stomping on Alcatraz, and PG gets in the ref’s face.

This is a whole new Rated PG out here. He wants Alcatraz’s blood.

He’ll have to settle on his own. He’s too anxious for his own good, Alcatraz is gonna end up destroying him when he makes a big mistake from getting too into this.

Rated PG turns around, and Alcatraz, now standing, elbows him the face. Alcatraz follows up with a knee to Rated PG’s gut, before picking him up in a gutwrench. Alcatraz holds PG high above his head, in a backbreaker of sorts, before PG rakes Alcatraz’s eyes and slips out. PG dropkicks Alcatraz’s leg, and the big man falls to a knee. Rated PG runs off of his knee and snaps his head with a running Enziguiri, causing Alcatraz to fall flat on his face. PG covers. 1-2-no! Alcatraz tries picking himself up to his feet, but PG springboards off of the ropes and hits an innovative variation of the Bombs Away, crashing down on top of Alcatraz and covering. 1-2-no! Again, Alcatraz picks himself up and Rated PG goes for another springboard. This time, it’s a crossbody. However, Alcatraz catches him in mid-air, and slams him down on his knee in a brutal backbreaker.

Oh! Rated PG went to the well one too many times and paid for it!

Yeah, big time. His back must be broken!

Note the move, Trent, it’s a "back"-“breaker”!

Shut up. Get back to the match.

Alcatraz picks PG up and drops him in a body slam. He then follows up with a legdrop, right across PG’s throat. Alcatraz covers by laying an arm across Rated PG’s chest, almost cockily. 1-2-no! Alcatraz smirks, and picks PG back up. He grabs him around the waist and then drops him back onto his knee in another backbreaker. This time, though, Alcatraz holds the move into a submission. The referee asks PG if he wants to submit, and PG answers by fighting back. He throws forearm shot after forearm shot to the back of Alcatraz’s head, and once Alcatraz has loosened his grip enough, PG fights back into a standing position. Rated PG drops Alcatraz with a side Russian Legsweep. PG rolls over, trying to get away from Alcatraz, and reaches a corner. PG stands up, utilizing the ropes, but Alcatraz is already back to his feet. Alcatraz rushes into the corner, squashing PG, and lifts him up to the second rope, facing the crowd. On his side, Alcatraz wraps an arm around PG’s gut. Alcatraz hurls Rated PG off of the turnbuckle in a Spinebuster of sorts. Rated PG crashes down to the mat and screams out. Alcatraz covers. 1-2-no!!

Some stiff offense from Alcatraz has turned this match around.

Yeah, of course. It’s Alcatraz for crying out loud! Of course the man is going to bring the pain to Rated PG! It’s what he’s been doing all along!

Alcatraz wraps a huge hand around PG’s throat and lifts him up, back to his feet. Alcatraz backs Rated PG into a corner and continues to choke the daylights out of him. The ref intervenes. 1-2-3-4-and Alcatraz finally breaks the hold, but not before smirking at the ref, clearly enjoying dishing out damage to PG. Alcatraz wraps both hands around PG’s throat and chucks him out into the center of the ring. PG stumbles around as he rises to his feet, but he eventually turns, right into Alcatraz. Alcatraz locks his hand on PG’s throat again, but lifts him before sending him slamming down to the mat in a twisted Chokeslam. Alcatraz covers. 1-2-no!!

I thought it was over!

It should be over, this ref just can’t count to 3!

Once again, Alcatraz drags PG over to a corner. There, he positions him so that PG is leaning up against the turnbuckles, facing the crowd, to expose his back. Alcatraz grabs onto the middle ropes and then drives his shoulder into Rated PG’s back. Then again. And again. And a fourth, grueling time. Alcatraz steps away, and PG crumples into a heap on the mat. Aggressively, Alcatraz picks PG back up. He locks both thick arms around PG’s frame and lifts him up, squeezing. Rated PG is trapped in a bear hug. PG tries to fight out, but Alcatraz has it locked on too tight. Rated PG eventually seems to lose consciousness. The referee lifts up his arm once, and it falls. A second time it’s picked up, and again, it falls. The ref lifts it up a third time, but it doesn’t fall. Rated PG starts to fight back, trying to punch Alcatraz. When that doesn’t work, he resorts to biting Alcatraz’s forehead. Alcatraz releases the hold, and spins around, turning right into an outside crescent kick from Rated PG. Rated PG covers. 1-2-no! PG can’t believe it, and goes to argue with the ref, but thinks better of it. However, he still gave Alcatraz enough recovery time and walks right into a big boot. Alcatraz lies down and tries to set up for a Lights Out.

Oh! Triangle Choke! It’s Lights Out for PG! Haha!

He gets the hold set up, but when he tries to lean back for pressure, Alcatraz slips. PG takes the opening to capitalize and grabs one of the legs and sits back into a Single Leg Boston Crab. PG adds more and more pressure by leaning back with the leg, trying to break Alcatraz. The prison inmate manages to reach the ropes, much to PG’s dismay. He lets Alcatraz up, but then fires a fist straight to Alcatraz’s face to stun him, before bounding Alcatraz off of the ropes. Rated PG sets up, and goes for the Ratings Drop. However, Alcatraz is just too big and is able to knee PG in the stomach and flip him with a hip toss. PG stands straight back up to his feet and tries to charge at Alcatraz, but the big man is already running. He splits PG in half with a dominating spear.

The Shank! Goodbye PG!

Alcatraz covers. 1-2-no! At the last second, PG kicks out. Alcatraz can’t believe it, and lifts PG up. He positions him for a Torture Rack, trying to lock the Fatal Injection in. Finally, after much fighting from PG, he locks the move in, and continues to add pressure to PG’s back. PG, sensing his power draining, fights and kicks and manages to slip out, before leaping up and hitting a jumping neckbreaker. Alcatraz goes down, but he begins to rise after not too long. PG uses what time he has to climb up to the top rope. He flies off, hitting a diving DDT on the big man. He goes for a cover, then thinks better of it. Instead, Rated PG climbs back up to the top rope. He calls out to his fans, and leaps away, hitting a spectacular Shooting Star Press and getting a cover. 1-2-no!!! Just at the last second, Alcatraz is able to kick out. PG is once again frustrated, but keeps his cool. He tries to pick the inmate up, but Alcatraz hurls him into the turnbuckle in the corner, face-first. Alcatraz takes the dazed PG and tangles him up in the ropes, arms locked on the top one, legs stuck behind the back of the bottom rope. Alcatraz spits out to the crowd, then spins and hits a discus clothesline.

Solitary! Wow! PG is hopeless now!

It doesn’t look good for the young Rated PG!

PG twists and tangles from the impact, eventually sending himself out to the floor. Alcatraz is shocked and annoyed, and growls out at it PG. He climbs over the ropes, going down to the floor himself. Alcatraz lifts up PG and sets him against the apron. 1-2. He starts to send a flurry of shots into Rated PG’s face. 3-4-5. Alcatraz gets distracted by a front row fan mocking him. He turns around and begins to get in the fan’s face. The two exchange words. 6-7-8. When Alcatraz turns back around, he’s met by a huge right hand from PG, nearly knocking a tooth out. 9. PG, realizing where the ref’s count is, runs and slides into the ring, but he didn’t make it! 10! Rated PG can’t believe it.

Ladies and gentlemen, the referee would like me to inform you, that both men were unable to answer his count and this match will be ruled as double countout!

No way! Neither of them made it back!

Yeah, Rated PG was close, but both were counted out. That's the ref's call.

Aw, who cares? What a jip.

At that moment, Alcatraz, seething with anger, reaches into the ring and grabs one of Rated PG’s legs. He trips him and slides him back outside of the ring. Alcatraz lays one heavy, solid punch on Rated PG, almost breaking his nose. PG falls to the ground, clutching at his face. Alcatraz moves over to the announcer’s table and begins to clear things off.

Hey, what’re you doing? This match is over!

I wouldn’t question him if I were you . . .

Alcatraz grabs the downed PG and sticks his head in-between his legs. Alcatraz makes a cutthroat sign to the crowd and lifts PG up into a Crucifix position. In one mighty movement, Alcatraz drops Rated PG clear through the table in a devastating Hard Times. The announcer’s table obliterates beneath the force and weight of Rated PG. He lays there, unconscious. Paramedics begin to run out, trying to check on PG, but Alcatraz gives a primal yell at them, before moving back over with his police entourage and getting in the dolly. As he’s carted away, Alcatraz observes the destruction of Rated PG, who is still lying helpless and out-cold.

This carnage, this intensity, this feud. When will it all end? How far will these two go? Oh my God, I don’t even wanna think about that, actually . . .
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Road To Glory"   ROG Presents "Road To Glory" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:15 pm

The night has been amazing thus far, ROG is proving each and every match, why they are the very best wrestling promotion in the world today. We had the ROG Rumble just last month, and it was of epic proportion, and one month later, it seems like ROG has topped it, with an even better card. When this "Road to Glory" comes out on DVD, it will be a must buy, all true wrestling fans will line up to buy it!

I couldn't agree more with you, and anyone who's been tuning into ROG, knows that I don't see eye to eye, with one of the worst announcers I've ever seen, the man who claims to be my partner, but in reality the man I carry on my shoulders, Percy Chapman.

Tonight we've seen the amazing Parking Lot Brawl between arch rivals Claude Baker and Jack Williams, two heated rivals, in a bloody brawl, mind you they may be great rivals, but not to the same extent as the two men coming up shortly Lojax and Matt Lee.

How about the crowing of the new number one contenders towards The Puerto Rican Express's Tag Team Titles. The Ultimo Alliance defeated The Outlawz, in a tag team classic.

Zach became the first Fusion Champion, beating Jokerman. Alcatraz and PG went to a no contest, in a match they only added more heat to this rivalry, another great rivalry in ROG, but still not quite what were about to see, Lojax vs Matt Lee, for the final time.

What a show it's been thus far, and from here it only gets better, we take you now to ring side, with Ed Richards.

The following is a ladder match! The winner of this match will receive a briefcase of unknown content, while the loser will be banished from ROG, this is the conclusion of the most heated rivalry in ROG, this is the Lojax vs Matt Lee!

The lights turn off, the arena comes dark, a shooting star goes across the the ROG-Tron, the lights come back. Shooting Star then plays up, the lights come on, and Shooting Star begins to fade, Matt Lee is seen in the middle of the ring.

Making his way to the ring first, from Kansas City, Missouri, he weighed in tonight at 240 pounds, and stood in at 6'4" he is "The Rain Wizard" Matt Lee!

Matt Lee never fails to amaze the fans, and the fans hide their love for this guy because of the way he acts, in and out of the ring, but there is one single person, whom has denying his ability to get it done, in the squared circle, and that's why I have the small amount of respect I have for him, and if he cleaned up his act before this match, he wouldn't be in such a terrible situation.

A terrible situation? A terrible situation? Matt Lee is in a great position, a position of power, he's the master of the Shooting Star Press, he's is a high flying machine, he's "The Rain Wizard" and he's banishing the "Man from the Canuck Clan" "The Pride of Canada" 'The 604 Destroyer" that's right the man you dream of when you go to bed, Lojax.

Mr. Jones starts up on the speakers, and quickly turns to full blast, Lojax emerges from the curtain. Lojax comes to the ring all business, without any of his special props, just his normal ring attire. Lojax gets up onto the apron and then enters the ring.

And the opponent, from Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada, he weighed in tonight at 122 pounds, and stood in at 6'1" he is "The 604 Destroyer" Lojax!

Lojax claims that August is the month of Lojax! And he told me before the show, that he was all business, and he'd be the man to rid ROG of Matt Lee.

The greatest ROG rivalry today, finally ends, one may will pull down a briefcase with unknown content, and the other, will be banished from ROG. But one has to wonder what is in the briefcase, that hangs 15 feet above the ring.

Ding-Ding-Ding!

The bell sounds, Lojax charges towards Matt Lee, and hits Lee with a Lou Thez Press, Lojax begins to punch Lee repeatedly in the head. Lee rolls over and gains position over Lojax, Lee starts throwing punches towards Lojax. Lojax is able to roll through, and gain a good position over Lee once more, Lojax throws down a big right, Lee blocks it, and then gives a quick thumb to the eye of Lojax. Lojax gets to a standing position, with one hand over his eye, Lee springs up, and runs towards Lojax, Lee hits Lojax right on the button with a Dropkick. Lee then hits an Elbow Drop on Lojax, Lee hits it twice more. Lee goes towards the top rope, Lojax gets ups, and meets Lee, whom is now on the top rope, Lojax tosses Lee down from the top rope, Lee lands hard on his back. Lojax then hops up to the top rope, measures up Lee, and comes flying down on Lee with a 450 Splash.

The match began the exact same way, I predicted it would happen, and it is great to see that Lojax, is flying around, with the ninja that is Matt Lee.

I got to give credit where credit is due, and that was a nice 450 Splash by Lojax, on a man who could have executed it way better, Matt Lee.

Lojax vacates the ring, and grabs a 10 foot ladder, and slides it into the ring, Lojax himself then slides into the ring, following the ladder. Lojax grabs hold of the ladder and then leans it up in the corner. Lojax moves towards Matt Lee, and picks Lee up from off his feet, Lojax then uses the Irish Whip on Lee, towards the ladder in the corner, Lee goes crashing into the ladder. Lee is now leaned up against the ladder, Lojax moves towards the corner in the opposite site, Lojax then rushes towards Lee, and crashes into Lee with a Big Splash in the corner. Lee comes staggering out of the corner, Lojax then gets Lee with a Snapmare, into a Side Headlock, Lojax transitions it into a Rear naked Choke, Lee begins to struggle while in the hold, Lojax holds the choke relentlessly.

Lojax is choking the life out of Matt Lee. Lojax doesn't seem to be letting go, it seems as if Lojax has snapped, and is just trying to kill his opponent and arch rival.

What ever he's doing the referee has got to put a stop to it. Because it's blatant cheating.

Trent this is a ladder match, the only rule, is to scale to the top of the ladder, and pull down what ever hangs in the balance.

Lojax finally lets go of the Rear Naked Choke. Lojax gets up, while Lee still lyes down on the mat. Lojax moves towards the corner with the ladder, Lojax grabs the ladder, and instead of leaning it against the corner, it props it up on the top rope. Lojax then moves back towards Lee. Lojax pulls Lee up to his feet, by the arm, Lojax goes for a Irish Whip on Lee, but it's countered in mid move by Matt Lee, into an Irish Whip of his own sending Lojax face first into the ladder with authority, the ladder falls from the top rope, and down to the floor. Lojax holds his face in pain, on the floor, kicking his feet.

Lojax looks to be seriously hurt, after having his face go straight into the ladder.

What a counter by Matt Lee, he did it in mid move, and made it look better then Lojax, could have ever dreamed of.

Matt Lee gets out of the ring, and begins a search under the ring, Lee pulls out a pair of tables from out under the ring, and sets the up one at a time, right next to each other. Lee goes under the ring again and pulls out two more tables, Lee then sets those up right next to the two other tables set up just moments ago. Lee then pulls out a steel chair from under the ring, and enters the ring. Lee with steel chair in hand, begins screaming for Lojax to get up, Lojax gets up, Lee swings the chair at the head of Lojax, but Lojax has it ducked and dodged. Lee takes another swing at Lojax, this time just grazing Lojax, and sending Lojax staggering next to the ring ropes, Lee winds up, and takes another swing at the head of Lojax. Lojax is able to sprawl out of the way, the chair blasts the top rope, and bounces back connecting on the skull of Lee, Lee staggers backwards with the chair in his face. Lojax sees this and takes advantage by hitting a Dropkick to the steel chair, and the chair crashes into the face of Lee, the chair flies out of the ring, and Lee hits the mat.

Lee spent too much time setting up tables on the outside, and it allowed Lojax to regain composure. Lojax now has the upper hand, and is teaching a lesson to Matt Lee.

Lojax may have the slight advantage at the moment, but Lee has set up those tables which, he will use to his full advantage in just due time.

Lojax picks up Lee and then kicks Lee in the mid section, Lojax then hoists Lee into the Fireman Carry position, Lojax signals for a 604 Slam, Lee counters in mid move, and lands behind Lojax, Lee quickly and without hesitation, hits a Inverted Neckbreaker on Lojax. Lee thens hits a quick Double Foot Stomp on Lojax, and then runs towards the corner of the ring, Lee then hops up to the top rope, and then quickly jumps down from the top rope, with a huge Double Foot Stomp on Lojax. Lee then starts kicking Lojax in the face repeated times, in a row.

Lee is showing just how quick momentum can change. Lojax was about to end the match, and just suddenly Lee has taken complete control.

That would be because Matt Lee is far superior to Lojax, and that's why I really want to see Lee get the win, because if he wins ROG gets a lot better, as Lojax will be forced out, and if Lee loses, ROG will get a lot worse, because Lojax will still be here, and a great such as Matt Lee will be gone out the door.

Lee drags Lojax under the ring ropes, and then bounces off the ropes to the opposite side of ropes, where he bounces back towards Lojax, Lee hits Lojax with a Baseball Slide, and Lojax goes flying out of the ring, so far that he hits the side of the announce table. Lee then slides out of the ring, and hits a Low Dropkick to to a sitting Lojax whom of which is leaned up against the side of the announce table.

Lee send Lojax flying into the side of the announce thing!

The announce thing? I believe you mean a announce table. Don't go turning into Mike Adamle on me.

Lee rips up the announce table, and grabs a monitor, Lee then calls on Lojax to get up, Lojax uses the announce table to help himself up, Lee tries to smash Lojax face in with the monitor, but Lojax sees it coming and kicks Lee in the mid section, before the monitor get hit Lojax in the face. Lee then drops the monitor down, and it lands on his feet. Lojax then grabs a hold of Lee's head and then begins to smash it on the announce table several times, before letting Lee fall to the ground.

What a feel goo moment it was seeing the monitor drop onto the feet of Matt Lee, it was like it was something out of a cartoon.

I don't know what you find funny about that! It's a man getting hurt and your laughing at him?

Lojax picks up Lee from off the ground, and then places him on top of the announce table, Lojax then climbs up on top of the announce table, and picks up Lee. Lee rakes the eyes of Lojax, and then hops off the announce table, Lee then sweeps the legs from out under Lojax. Lojax lands back first onto the announce table, the announce table doesn't break. Matt Lee slides into the ring, and ascends the closet ring post, to the announce table, Lee jumps from the ring, to the outside to the announce table, onto Lojax, with a Leap of Faith. Lee hits it the announce table explodes, Lee and Lojax are out.

Leap of Faith! Leap of Faith! Matt Lee has faith, I have faith in a victory for Matt Lee, oh what a Leap of Faith.

I can't question his ability, the air was amazing, the distance every bit as amazing, a sight not often seen in wrestling. What a move, what a fitting name, as now people must have some faith in Matt Lee.

Lee is recovering first, and with help from the guardrail is able to get back to his feet. Lee grabs a 10 foot ladder, and slides it into the ring, Lee follows the ladder into the ring. Lee picks up the ladder and sets it up, under the briefcase hanging above.

He's gonna do it, Matt Lee is gonna do it. He's going to make ROG a hell of a lot of a better place, by ridding the plague that is Lojax.

Matt Lee may win here, but Lojax is the furthest thing from the plague, and he has proven time and time again, that he can get up, and when the ball ain't in his court, he's proven he can still play.

Lee is ascending the ladder. Lojax is moving on the outside, and is crawling towards the ring, Lojax uses the ring to help himself to get up. Matt Lee is at one of the higher rungs of the ladder, Lee extends his arm out, his finger tips are on the briefcase, he's just one rung away from pulling the briefcase down. Lojax gets up, and slides into the ring. All of a sudden Lojax flis up the ladder, that Lee is on, Lojax is on the same side of the ladder as Lee, and just a few rungs behind, Lojax locks his arms around the waist of Matt Lee, Lojax then hits a German Suplex right off of the ladder on Matt Lee, both men land hard on the canvas.

See what I mean about Lojax? Just when you think he's done he gets up, and he does what no one thought possible.

What a highly elevated German Suplex, unfortunately for Lojax, he couldn't hit a good German Suplex if his life depended on it. Therefore the only damage done, was the damage from falling down from about ten feet in the air.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Road To Glory"   ROG Presents "Road To Glory" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:15 pm

Lojax crawls towards the ring ropes, and uses them to help himself up. Lee is not far behind and gets up just mere seconds after Lojax. Lojax runs towards Lee with a Burning Lariat, Lee ducks the Burning Lariat, Lojax continues forward, and then bounces off the ring ropes, where he then hits Lee from behind with the Northern Lariat. Lojax picks up Lee from off the mat, and then gives him some slaps to the face, bringing back consciousness to Matt Lee. Lee then thumbs the eye of Lojax and runs towards the ring ropes, where he is able to hit a Springboard DDT on Lojax, the DDT hits with a great deal of force, and and Lojax's neck folds as it hits the canvas. Lee positions the 10 foot ladder back into the spot he had it in prior to the big German. Lee ascends to the top of the ladder. Lojax does a Knip-up to get back up to his feet. Lojax sees Lee is close to pulling down the briefcase, Lojax moves towards the ladder, and then quickly ascends up it, Lojax is a top the ladder Lee is opposite of him, the two rivals begin exchanging punches 10 feet in the air. Lee hooks the head of Lojax, and tries to get a Suplex off on Lojax, but Lojax hangs onto the ladder, and won't let go. Lee then jumps off the ladder still gripping the head of Lojax, both men fall off the ladder, and Lee still has Lojax's head, and it gets driven into the canvas. Lojax is out, and motionless. Lee is rolling around in agony.

After a huge Springboard DDT, on Lojax that nearly broke his neck, Matt Lee out does it, by dropping Lojax from ten feet, onto his head, and this time Lojax's neck may just be broken. Lojax is motionless and I think he's out cold, and not just out cold, but out of ROG.

Well it certainly looks as if Matt Lee will win, all he has to do, is climb to the top of the ladder, and pull down the briefcase.

Matt Lee continues to roll around in agony, Lojax is still motionless. Matt Lee finally makes it to his feet. Lee takes down the 10 foot ladder, and places it down on the canvas. Lee then exits the ring, and grabs a 15 foot ladder from the outside, and slides it into the ring. Lee then slides into the ring after the ladder. Lee grabs the ladder, and sets it up under the briefcase. Lee then begins to ascend the top of the ladder. Lee goes up one rung at a time, Lee is near the top, Lee extends out his arm and grabs the briefcase with one hand. Lojax finally makes it up to his feet, and comes towards Lee and the ladder, Lee realizes Lojax is close, and jumps off the 15 foot ladder, and on top of the standing Lojax with a Moonsault, laying Lojax out.

A fifteen foot drop, what a Moonsault! With moves like that, ROG would lose a valuable asset if he were to lose, Matt Lee for World Champion!

Matt Lee had a very good chance at winning, but he must have assumed Lojax was going to catch him, as he jumped and hit the best Moonsault I've ever seen in ROG.

Lee rolls out of the ring, and lands hard on the floor. Lojax gets up in a serious amount of pain from the Moonsault, and follows Lee, by going to the outside. Lojax comes towards Lee, and Lee nearly takes off Lojax's head, and defiantly kicks the teeth down the throat, with a awesome Superkick. Lee then slides back into the ring. Lee begins to breathe easy, and is watching Lojax try and get up. Lojax has to use the guardrail to help himself up. Lojax is now up on both feet, and standing. Lee runs towards the ring ropes closest to Lojax, and hits an amazing Springboard Shooting Star Press to the outside, onto Lojax.

Can you hear the fans chanting, what an amazing move, I don't want to see this for the last time, but I don't want to see his attitude about things, and that's why I root for Lojax. But if Lee is to win, I hope his attitude can change.

Yeah you wish, Lee's ego will only get bigger if he rids, ROG of Lojax. And Lee has every right to be arrogant, just look at this Springboard Shooting Star Press, and tell me he doesn't have talent.

Both Matt Lee and Lojax, are motionless on the hard floor, the fans are chanting. Lee is the first one up, and finally up. Lee then slides into the ring, where he then crawls towards the 15 foot ladder. Lojax finally finds himself getting up, Lojax makes his way to the ring, Lojax gets in and crawls towards the 15 foot ladder, in which Lee has just began to ascend, Lojax has a hold of Lee's ankle, Lojax pulls Lee from off the ladder, and then locks in a Grapevine Ankle Lock on Matt Lee, Lojax twists the Ankle, and yells at Lee. Lee begins to tap out, and Lojax finally lets go of the hold.

Hey this ain't a submission match, Lojax has no business performing a submission.

Well I'll be damned Lojax just made Matt Lee tap out, to bad, that's not the way to win this match.

Lojax is ascending the ladder, Lojax is going up rung by rung, each rung, he gets closer to the briefcase then the last, Lojax is just fingertips away from the briefcase. Lee brings himself back to his feet, and sees Lojax near the top of the ladder, and comes to realization that Lojax is just mere fingertips away from sealing the victory, and ending Lee's stint in ROG. Lee runs towards the ladder and ascends the opposite side of the ladder that Lojax is on, Lee climbs up faster then Lojax, as he has the adrenaline pumping, Lojax lee then hits a Hurricanerana on Lojax off of the 15 foot high ladder onto the canvas.

Usually Hurricanes are named after a female, but this one their has to be an exception, as that was Hurricane Lee, or possibly Hurricane Matt, or even Hurricane Matt Lee.

Let me tell you, in this match we've seen the greatest Moonsault and the greatest Hurricanerana in ROG history, heck wrestling history for that matter, and that's all due to Matt Lee! So thank him, in fact we should all be grateful he allows us to be in his presence, because this guy is magic.

Matt Lee gets up before Lojax, and this time Lojax really seems to be hurt, as he hasn't move a single muscle since the big Hurricanerana. Lee ascends to the very top of the ladder, in fact both his hands are placed firm on the briefcase. Lee suddenly lets go, and then jumps off with a Shooting Star Press on Lojax.

Holy S***! A Shooting Star Press from 15 feet in the air, what an amazing move, I may literally have just soiled myself, I'm in awe, my jaw has dropped, and my pants are wet what a moment, this match is going down in history.

Why Lee Why!? He could have won the match, but I won't dispute that was a heck of a Shooting Star Press, in fact the best in ROG history, scratch that, it's the best in the history of history, Matt Lee is making history here tonight, and it looks as if he'll only make more, because after that Shooting Star Press, there's no way he loses.

Both Matt Lee and Lojax are out. Lee is the first to recover, but he looks to be seriously hurt. Lojax is still motionless. The fans can't believe their eyes. Lee crawls to the ladder. Lee is very slowly going up the 15 foot ladder, rung by rung.

Lee is going up slow, but Lojax is out cold, and out of ROG.

Ed Richards do your job, and announce Matt Lee the winner already!

Lee hasn't even made it half way up the ladder, and looks to be having a great deal of trouble getting up any further. Lee can't even go up one rung, per minute. Lojax still showing no signs of getting up anytime soon. Lee progressing near half way on the 15 foot ladder. Lee still going up rung by rung, but at an extremely slow rate.

I can't watch, Lee is just a few more rungs, away from the win.

Sometimes not even Lojax can get up.

In dramatic fashion Lojax does a Knip-Up to get onto his feet, he's a tad dazed at first, but then moves closer to the ladder, in which he is able to ascend at a faster rate then Matt Lee. Lojax now has his hand on the briefcase, Lee is up to the same level as Lojax, and he has his hand on the briefcase as well. Both men suddenly let go of the briefcase, and begin to throw punches 15 feet in the air. Lojax returns the favor of a thumb to the eye on Matt Lee, this causes for Lee to fall forward a little. Lojax grabs a hold of both Lee's arms, and hooks them, Lee's back is to the four tables set up early in this match. Lojax jumps off the ladder with Matt Lee, onto the outside of the ring through the solid wooden tables with a 604 Destroyer.

OH EM GEE! I think I've soiled myself for the first time, now I know what it feels like to be Percy.

Move aside Petey Williams, move aside Jose, because that is easily the greatest Sick Flip Piledriver I've ever seen, no question. The Canadian Destroyer, and The Puerto Rican Destroyer, have nothing on the 604 Destroyer!

Both Matt Lee and Lojax are motionless again. Slivers have found there way into both men. Lojax is the first to start moving, he begins to get up, and then slides into the ring. Lojax crawls towards the 15 foot ladder and then begins to climb it, rung by rung by rung. Lojax is nearing the top, Lojax is now so close.

I think Lojax may do it, he came back, and it looks like he's going to beat the odds.

Unfortunately I think your right... Whats this Matt Lee is moving, Lee is going to prevent Lojax from getting the briefcase.

Lee gets up from the wooden scraps, Lee then enters the ring. Lojax places both hands firmly on the briefcase and tugs, Lojax still has both hands firmly on the briefcase. Lee in the ring, runs at the ladder and tackles it down. Lojax is hanging mid air, as he has a grip on the briefcase, Lojax is trying to bring down the briefcase, in mid air, without help from the ladder and he does. Lojax comes falling to the canvas with the briefcase. Mr. Jones plays!

Here is your winner LOJAX!

Lojax won he overcame the odds, and has banished Matt Lee from ROG!

It's the end of an era here in ROG, Lee was destine for great things, a great loss for ROG, I have no idea why they added this stipulation, because losing Lee is one hell of a blow to the roster.

Lojax is getting up with the briefcase in his two hands. Lee kicks Lojax in the mid section, and then pulls the briefcase out of his hands, Lee then winds up and smashes the briefcase right into the face of Lojax, causing for blood to explode from the face of Lojax. Lee then drops the briefcase beside Lojax. Lee poses in the middle of the ring, and rips apart his ninja attire, to reveal an XCL T-Shirt!

That trader! I know he's done with ROG, but how could he go to XCL *Scratches Head* but then how could he already have that shirt on? Maybe he was a trader all along?I can't believe I ever liked that Matt Lee.

I knew you'd come to your senses. Though what a match it was full of jaw dropping moments, a feel good moment when Lojax won, and possibly the most surprising, is that Lee is not done with wrestling, just ROG, as he's now the newest member of the XCL.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Road To Glory"   ROG Presents "Road To Glory" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:16 pm

Voiceover - cyan

A video begins playing on the Tron. A deep voice speaks throughout the following.

Quote :
"No Way Back" by Hundred Reasons plays over the speakers. The camera slowly swivels around the arena before settling on the announce table at ringside.

Welcome to "Night of Glory", the first Super Show from Ring of Glory. I'm Leroy Brown and this is my broadcast colleague Jimmy DeMarco.

Hello everyone, I can't wait for tonight to begin and It makes it all the better to be here in New York city Leroy!

It was here that history began. The first ever Ring of Glory event. There wasn't alot of fans, no fancy pyro, no elaborate setting. But after this one event, ROG developed a cult following.

Quote :
Eric Michaels picks Chris Classic up, flashes an arrogant smile at the crowd and then nails him with the Michinoku Driver II. 1-2-3!

The winner of this match and new Ring of Glory heavyweight champion… Erik Michaels!

Our first champion was named. It was a defining moment in the professional wrestling industry. Many people thought this small independent company would only last for a matter of weeks. But boy, did ROG prove the disbeilevers wrong!

Clips of the biggest moments in both Monday Night Meltdown and Warzone Wednesday are shown.

ROG gained two telivised weekly shows, both of which dominated the ratings. And nearly a year later, even in an era filled with archany and defectors, this small indy fed-turned national phenomenon still manages to garner success. Now, ROG has it's one-year anniversary show, not to mention ROG's biggest show on it's schedule. Each World Title will be defended in the main event. On one side it's former X-Rated Champion Jose...

Quote :
Jose glares at The Legend Killer and enters the ring as Dash Blade escapes on the other side. Jose snatches The Legend Killer’s mic away.

You…cost me…my…title…and at “Night of Glory II” I’m gonna take yours!

...and he will be taking on the current ROG World Heavyweight Champion: The Legend Killer.

Quote :
LK then goes around and grabs the ladder that was wedged in between the ring apron and the guard rail. As Reynolds stands back up LK charges and smacks Reynolds in the face with the top rung of the ladder. Reynolds falls back on top of the table. LK then sets the ladder up. He climbs up it as the fans chants get increasingly louder. Once LK gets up to the top rung of the ladder he dives off and executes a front flip. He then crashes down on top of Reynolds, hitting the Swanton Bomb through the table. LK falls back on top of Reynolds's body. 1-2-3!

Here is your winner, and NEW ROG World Heavyweight Champion: The Legend Killer!!!

Then for the ROG Universal Championship it will be Dash Blade, the man who won the ROG Rumble to get the right to compete in the NOG II main event challenging for the championship...

Quote :
Dash stands up on the apron and starts to pull Fan up. As Fan is being pulled up, he punches Dash in the gut a few times. Dash releases Fan and holds his stomach in pain. Fan stands up and starts punching Dash. Fan then runs along the apron at Dash, but Dash scoops Fan up on his shoulders. Dash then tosses Fan out onto the floor via the Blade Driver.

Here is your winner of the 2008 ROG Rumble Match, Dash Blade!

And Dash Blade will be facing the current ROG Universal Champion: Steve Ace.

Quote :
PG musters up the strength to crawl over to Storme. PG throws his arm on top of Storme’s chest. A mystery man crawls out from under the ring and enters the ring. Ed Richards makes the count. 1…2…the mystery man lifts PG up by the tights and tosses him half way across the ring. Ed Richards attempts to stops the beast, but he shoves Ed Richards out of the way. The mystery man walks over to PG and ties his arms up in the ropes. He places PG’s feet behind the bottom ropes as well. PG can’t escape as the mystery man runs across the ropes and nails PG with a Clothesline, causing PG to whip off the ropes and land face first on the mat. The mystery man laughs maniacally as he locks PG in a Rear Naked Choke. He continues to increase the pressure of the hold as his eyes rush to the back of his head. He’s lost all control as PG goes completely unconscious. The mystery man releases the hold and exits the ring as blood rushes out of the mouth of PG. The mystery man walks up the ramp, staring at PG’s misery. Ed Richards checks on PG, but can’t end the match, even though his condition is very bad. Storme gets to his feet and Ace slides into the ring. Storme goes to cover PG, but Ace grabs Storme and whips him around. Ace kicks Storme in the midsection and lays him out with the Cop Killa. Storme’s neck bounces off the mat and he rolls under the bottom rope and outside of the ring. Ace looks down at PG, sighs, and covers him. Ed Richards hesitantly makes the cover. 1…2…3!

Here is your winner and the NEW ROG UNIVERSAL CHAMPION…STEVE ACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, there is a wildcard. Tonight at "Road To Glory" either Erik Michaels or WWEfan will be added to one of the matches, depending on which brand they competed on prior to the Xtreme Combat League incident. Expect all this and more at ROG's anniversary show "Night of Glory II".

The Tron fades to black.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Road To Glory"   ROG Presents "Road To Glory" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:16 pm

Up next is a battle between two men who are looking to gain the same thing.

Erik Michaels and WWEFan go one on one for a shot at either the ROG World Heavyweight or Universal Championship at the biggest show in ROG. Night of Glory II.

Trent do you know how much it would mean to any competitor to go to Night of Glory and just compete there. It is such an honour that so many wrestlers want to be apart of. WWEFan and Erik Michaels not only have a chance to get there but to main event.

This is defiantly and important match so lets get it started. Ed!

Ladies and Gentlemen, this contest is scheduled for one fall and is for a shot at either the ROG World Heavyweight or Universal Championship at Night of Glory II. Introducing first.

“Welcome to the Jungle” by Guns N Roses starts playing over the speakers as Erik Michaels walks through the curtain. The fans cheer and applaud him as he walks to the ring.

Introducing first, from Miami, Florida. Weighing 213 pounds. “The Past, The Present, The Future” ladies and gentlemen Erik Michaels!

Erik slides into the ring and walks to the turnbuckle, he climbs to the top rope and taunts to the crowd who cheer in approval. “Line in the Sand” by Motorhead blares over the speakers as WWEFan walks through the curtain, he stops at the top of the entrance ramp and stares at Erik Michaels. Erik glares back at him before jumping off the turnbuckle and motioning for him to get in the ring. Fan proceeds down the entrance ramp.

And the opponent. Weighing 250 pounds. WWEFan!

Fan slides into the ring and Erik goes on the attack stomping away at Fan as he enters. Ed Richards calls for the bell, Ding-Ding. Fan manages to get to his feet despite getting stomped on but Erik gives him a kick to the midsection. Erik irishwhips Fan into the opposite ropes and catches him with a high knee lift on the rebound, Fan hits the mat clutching onto his face he rolls out of the ring. Erik charges to the ropes and baseball slides under them, he lands next to fan on the outside and hits him with a discus clothesline taking him down. Erik picks up Fan by his arm and irishwhips him into the barricade, Erik doesn’t let go and irishwhips Fan into the steps but Fan reverses it into an irishwhips of his own sending Erik into the steps. Erik flips over the step as Fan rolls back into the ring. Ed is counting out Erik, 1…2…3…4… Erik slides back into the ring but gets stomped on by Fan. Fan puts Erik in a front face lock and lifts him up to his feet, Fan hits Erik with some knees to the gut then follows up with a hip toss. Fan covers Erik, 1…2… Erik pushes Fan off the gets back on his feet. Fan jumps straight back up but runs into a clothesline from Erik. Erik goes for an elbow drop but Fan rolls out of the way then jumps up going for a leg drop, Erik moves out of the way and goes for a dropkick to the face on Fan. Erik hits it then covers Fan, 1…2… Fan pushes Erik off.

Well this is going back and forth.

I was expecting a great match out of these two and if it keeps up like this and picks up the pace we may witness a classical battle.

Both men get to their feet and circle around each other. Fan signals for a test of strength, Erik gives Fan a kick to the leg then a hard shot to the face knocking him down, Erik then points at his head and says that he’s too smart to fall for tricks. Fan takes advantage of Erik doing this and hits him with a sweep. Fan follows up with an elbow drop over Erik’s chest and neck area. Fan gets up and goes for another but Erik sits up to avoid it, Erik spins around on the spot and puts Fan’s arm between his legs then puts Fan in a chinlock and wrenches back. Fan screams having been put in the crossface, and tries to pull himself towards the ropes. Erik quickly hits Fan with a forearm to the back of the head keeping him from getting near the ropes, Erik goes back to the crossface. Fan out of desperation rolls onto his side putting both of Erik’s shoulders on the mat, 1…2… Erik lets go of the submission and kicks out, he rolls off of Fan and hits the seated Fan with a knee drop to the head putting him back on his back. Erik walks backwards into the ropes then comes off with a knee drop to Fan’s head. Erik goes for another one this time he charges full pace, he hits the knee drop then covers Fan, 1…2… kickout.

Erik Michaels in control of this match following the crippler crossface and those hard knee drops to the head of WWEFan.

Three knee drops, a trifecta you see that a lot in wrestling. Triple German Suplexs, three Vertical Suplexs in a row. You know why they do it Percy?

To cause more damage on the same spot thus getting more of a chance to keep their opponent down for a three count?

Uh yes…

Erik picks up Fan and hits him with some knife-edge chops, backing him into the ropes. Erik continues chopping away at Fan’s chest until it turns bright red. Erik grabs Fan by the head then ramps it into the top turnbuckle, Erik leans Fan against the corner and hits him with some kicks to the gut. Erik backs away from Fan then charges at him, Erik leaps into the air going for a splash but Fan moves out of the way, Erik hits the ropes then staggers back a bit, Fan rolls him up and puts his legs on the ropes for leverage, 1…2… Ed notices Fan’s legs on the ropes and threatens to DQ him. Fan gets to his feet and spits on Michaels, Fan then grabs both his legs and kicks him in the gut. Fan lets go of one of Erik’s legs and drags him towards the centre of the ring, Fan lets go of Erik’s leg the jumps into the air and connects with an elbow drop on Erik. Fan then quickly picks up Erik and hits him with some punches to the face backing him into the ropes, Fan irishwhips Erik into the opposite ropes and goes to clothesline him on the rebound. Erik ducks the clothesline and keeps running, Fan manages to hit him with a big boot this time. Fan hits Erik with a leg drop the rolls backwards and gets to his feet. Fan hits Erik with a flip senton then leans back and cockily covers him, 1…2… kickout.

Following that senton WWEFan did not look to focused on this match at all with that cover.

He wasn’t trying to look focused, he was trying to get into the head of Erik Michaels and with stuff like that he could end up frustrating the ring veteran.

Fan gets onto his knees and hits Erik with some punches to the face. Fan gets up to his feet and hits Erik with a fist drop before picking him up. Fan puts Erik in an armwrench then hits him with a deep armdrag. Fan follows with a leg drop on Erik’s shoulder and neck. Fan gets up and starts to stomp away on Erik. Fan picks up Erik and irishwhips him, Fan follows and hits Erik with a clothesline over the back of the head pushing him over the top rope, Erik lands on the apron, Fan goes through the second and top rope standing in front of Erik. Fan stomps over Erik’s back then pulls him up to his feet. Fan hits Erik with some forearms to the head, Fan grabs Erik’s arm and throws it over his shoulder, Fan goes for an STO but Erik grabs the ropes preventing him for hitting it. Erik elbows Fan in the side of the head a few times making him back away a bit, Erik kicks Fan in the midsection then sets him up for a piledriver. Erik lifts up Fan then jumps off the apron hitting the Argentina Piledriver on the arena floor. A chant of “Holy Sh*t!” starts in the crowd.

Wow! Piledriver off the apron. I think he just broke WWEFan’s neck.

Oh dear God I hope not. WWEFan is one of the greatest wrestlers today. It would be a shame for his career to end so soon.

Fan lays on the floor in an awkward position not moving much, Erik lays down next to him panting hard, Ed Richards leans over the top rope then starts counting, 1…2…3…4…5…6…7… Erik gets up and leans into the ring, he rolls in then back out to restart the count. 1… Erik drops onto his knees next to fan, 2…3… Erik slaps Fan over the head a few times, 4…5…6… Erik grabs Fan by the head and picks him up, 7…8… Erik throws Fan back into the ring then follows him in. Erik rolls Fan into the centre of the ring and covers him, 1…2… Erik pulls Fan’s shoulder off the mat with a big grin over his face. Erik gets up to his feet and pulls Fan up with him, Erik hits Fan with a short arm clothesline then drops and elbow on him. Erik grabs Fan’s hair and lifts his head of the ground, Erik hits him with some hard punches to the forehead. Erik stands up and puts his foot on Fan’s forehead, Erik spins around on Fan’s head then stomps on it a few times. You can see a trickle of blood pour down Fan’s head. Erik stares at the blood on Fan’s face then starts stomping more frequently, when he stops the blood is pouring down Fan’s face. Erik laughs a bit then drops down to his knees and covers Fan, 1…2… Fan manages to get his shoulder up.

What the hell! Erik has drawn blood on WWEFan.

This is very uncharacteristic for Erik Michaels, I have no idea what’s gotten into him. But this is an improvement than his usual way of showing mercy.

This is just sick.

Erik frowns at Fan then picks him up, Erik hits Fan with a hard knee to the gut the throws him shoulder first into the ring post. Erik uses Fan’s back as a step to get onto the top rope. Erik sits on the top rope with both of his feet on Fan’s back, a majority of the crowd has started cheering for Erik due to the fact that they hate WWEFan. Erik stands up on Fan’s back, he puts both hands up then jumps up, he flips in the air on an angle and drives both hands into the spine of Fan. Erik grabs Fan around the waist and pulls him away from the corner, he then quickly hits him with a belly-to-back suplex with a bridge, 1…2… Fan just manages to kick out. Erik pushes Fan over onto his stomach, Erik starts hammering all over his back until it goes very red. Erik then puts Fan in a front face lock, Erik picks him up then quickly hits him with a double underhock suplex. Erik floats over into a cover, 1…2… Fan kicks out again. Erik has a look of frustration on his face as he picks up Fan again, Erik hits him with a european uppercut sending him back into the ropes. Fan leans against the ropes as Erik charges at him, Fan leans back throwing both of his feet into the air for Erik to run into. Erik staggers back a bit, he has his back to Fan who leaps foreword hitting him with a chop block knocking him down. Fan rolls away from Erik and goes out of the ring to catch his breath. Erik rolls to the ropes and pulls himself up, he sees Fan near the apron and charges towards him, Erik goes for a baseball slide but Fan steps back and grabs Erik’s legs, pulling him out of the ring and dropping him hard on his back. Fan drops to a seated position clutching onto his neck and Erik rolls around holding onto his back, Ed Richards is making the count. 1…2…3…4…5… Fan gets up then slides back into the ring. Ed is still counting, 6…7… Erik holds onto the apron and uses it to pull himself up, Fan bounces off the ropes opposite to him and charges at him, 8…9… Erik staggers for a second while Cal leaps over the top rope and takes him down with a no hands needed summersault plancha.

Where the hell did WWEFan get the strength to do that?

I have no idea. He’s bleeding like a stuffed pig, his neck should be broken and he has had the hell beaten out of him. All I know is that if both competitors are going to dig deep down like that, just so they can continue fighting, then this match is far from over.

Unless of corse that suicidal dive has killed both men. Then this one is over.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Road To Glory"   ROG Presents "Road To Glory" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:17 pm

Ed looks at the aftermath of the dive, both men are down and breathing very hard, the crowd is cheering and applauding. Ed restarts his count, 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9… Ed stops for a second then turns his back to both of the competitors, the fans cheer in appreciation for this. After a little while Erik starts to get up, Fan gets on his knees when Erik pulls himself up using the apron for support. Fan just manages to get up to his feet while Erik rolls back into the ring, Fan slides back into the ring and gets back to his feet at the same time as Erik. They stare at each other for a few seconds before trading punches. Fan hits Erik with a hard left, but Erik quickly throws a hard uppercut to Fan’s jaw making him fall back into the corner. Erik backs away from Fan a bit then runs towards him, Erik jumps into the air and hits Fan with a stinger splash. Erik moves to the side as Fan staggers out of the corner. Erik then climbs onto the second rope and jumps towards Fan going for a bulldog, Fan manages to fall back and hit Erik with a sidewalk slam instead. Fan hooks the leg of Erik, 1…2… kickout. Fan puts both of his hands in his face and wipes some blood out of his eyes, his expression turns from frustration to anger as he gets back up to his feet. Fan circles around Erik for a few seconds then picks him up by the hair, Fan irishwhips Erik into the ropes and hits him with a spinebuster on the rebound. Fan gets up and walks around for a few seconds, he stops in the corner and crouches down waiting for Erik to get up.

WWEFan has snapped at the thought of what Erik Michaels has done to him in this match.

Michaels has made him bleed, Michaels has made him feel pain. WWEFan has snapped and I don’t think he’s going to finish this match without dishing a similar sort of punishment to Erik Michaels.

WWEFan isn’t going to stop with a similar sort of punishment, he will look to dish out even more. But that will be a difficult task, Erik Michaels might be down now but that will not remain for much longer.

Erik gets up to his knees, Fan edges a bit closer, Erik gets up but doesn’t turn to face Fan. Fan charges at the ropes in front of Erik then rebounds off connecting with a spear on Erik taking him down to the mat. Fan grabs Erik’s head and starts pounding away, connecting with rapid unprotected blows to the head. Ed manages to stop Fan after a few seconds warning him about using a closed fist. Fan pushes Ed back a bit then gabs Erik by his legs, Fan drags him closer to the corner. Fan catapults Erik headfirst into the top turnbuckle, Erik hits it but his momentum sends him fling out of the ring in the process. Fan slides out of the ring and picks up a hurt Erik by the arm, Fan irishwhips Erik into the steps, Erik flips over the steps as Fan follows him. Fan picks up Erik and smashes his head on the announce table, Fan then rolls Erik onto the table. Ed gets to 8 in his count, Fan rolls into the ring then back out, he goes after Erik but gets kicked hard, Fan flies into the apron hitting his back hard. Erik stands up on the table as Fan staggers forewards, Erik jumps off the table and hits Fan with a calf kick to the face taking him down. Erik takes his time getting back up, when he does he picks up Fan and rolls him back into the ring. Erik gets up on the apron and holds onto the top rope, Fan gets back on his feet with his back to Erik, Erik springboards off the ropes and hits Fan with a flipping neckbreaker. Erik covers Fan, 1...2... kickout!

What these men are dishing out to each other tonight, is unbelievable. Its high impact move following high impact move, they keep kicking out and they keep on wrestling at a fast pace.

I’m torn between who I want to win now. They’ve both showed me a different side of themselves. WWEFan has showed us he can keep going throughout the pain, Erik Michaels has proved just how vicious he can be.

Erik picks up Fan and hits him with some forearms to the face, Erik then backs up from Fan and starts talking trash to him. Fan swings at Erik who ducks it, Erik then follows with a step up enzigiri. Erik laughs as Fan clutches onto the back of his head. Erik puts his foot onto of Fan’s head and starts kicking it. Erik then viciously stomps on it before picks Fan up. Erik lifts up Fan going for the Michnoku Driver II, Fan elbows Erik in the face multiple times until he puts him down. Fan starts throwing punches at Erik’s face, Erik drops onto one knee. Fan charges at the ropes in front of Erik as he gets back up to his feet and hits him with a clothesline sending him inside out. Fan covers Erik, 1...2... kickout! Fan grabs Erik and starts hitting him with lefts and rights to the head and body, Fan bounces of the ropes going for another clothesline but Erik ducks it, Erik grabs Fan around the waist and tries to lift him up but Fan blocks it. Erik hammers away at Fan’s back, Fan grabs the ropes preventing Erik from lifting him, Erik manages to pull Fan away from the ropes, Fan grabs Ed Richards. With the ref distracted Fan quickly kicks Erik in the crotch making him let go and fall to the ground. Fan lets go of Ed as the crowd boo him, Fan grabs his knee pad and pulls it down. Fan charges at Erik and hits him with a bare knee drop to the head, Fan rolls away with blood on his knee, Erik Michaels is busted open.

WWEFan should be disqualified! He low blowed Erik Michaels and hit him with a bare knee drop, that is plain cheating.

It isn’t cheating unless you get caught and now WWEFan has an opportunity to end this and become the number one contender.

Fan gets up and walks towards Erik, he stops and looks at the corner turnbuckle. Fan makes him way to the corner then scales the ropes, he gets to the top and looks down at Erik. Fan leaps off the top rope going for the frogsplash, but Erik rolls out of the way. Fan crashes into the mat below, they’re both down and out. Ed Richards starts his double count, 1...2...3...4...5...6...7... Fan is the first to get up. He staggers around a bit before tripping into the ropes. Erik rolls to the ropes and uses them to pull himself up, Fan walks towards Erik. Erik kicks Fan in the gut, Fan backs away for a second but then advances towards Erik again, Erik goes for another kick but Fan catches his foot. Fan pulls Erik away from the ropes then quickly pulls him closer, Fan ducks under Erik’s arm and hits him with a hard STO. Fan picks up Erik and hits him with some slaps to the face, Fan hits Erik with a discuss elbow to the face then follows up by irishwhiping him into the corner. Fan charges at Erik but meets a boot to the face, as Fan staggers back he turns away from Erik who drops onto both knees and low blows Fan. Ed Richards calls for the bell, Ding-Ding.

What the hell? Erik Michaels just got disqualified for low blowing WWEFan.

Fan won! Fan won! He did it!

Ladies and Gentlemen the winner of this match as a result of a disqualification and the number 1 contender for either the ROG World Heavyweight or Universal championship. WWEFAN!

Erik gets up to his feet, Fan is on his knees holding onto his crotch. Erik gives him a stiff kick to the back of the head. Erik starts stomping all over Fan, Ed Richards keeps calling for the bell. Erik just ignores him. Ed tries pulling Erik away from Fan but gets a stiff lariat for his troubles. Erik picks up Fan and hits him with the Michnoku Driver II. Erik continues to stomp on Fan until Black Dagger runs down the entrance ramp with a chair in hand.

Erik Michaels has snapped, but thank God for Black Dagger is coming down to make the save.

Dagger slides into the ring and moves towards Erik, Dagger stomps inches away from Erik’s face then he turns around and drives the chair into Fan’s spine. Dagger puts the chair onto the mat then picks up Fan, Erik claps and cheers as Dagger lifts up Fan for the Dead End. Dagger holds Fan up until he gets choked out, Dagger then hits the Dead End on Fan onto the chair. Erik rolls out of the ring and then comes back in after taking something from under the ring. He hands Dagger a t-shirt and they both put one on, they say “XCL 4 Life.”

This is disgusting. Black Dagger and Erik Michaels have just betrayed ROG and left us for our rival company XCL.

I can’t believe this crap! I hope something very bad happens to those two I really do. How dare they attack a ROG top contender.

Dagger and Erik celebrate in the ring together as the fans boo them. Fan is taken away with the help of ring officials.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Road To Glory"   ROG Presents "Road To Glory" EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 7:17 pm

It’s that time of the month again.

Oh no Percy, not during the pay-per-view!

I was talking about the main event, you idiot. It’s time to see the two “Night of Glory II” main events square off with one another.

But the question is, can these men even be civil with their own partners. Let alone their opponents.

I’d actually say that we’ve got more of a chance of seeing somebody hurt their own partner than their opponents!

“Metalingus” by Alter Bridge plays and Jose begins making his way to the ring. The crowd boos him as he struts down the ramp in a very cocky fashion.

The following is the “Night of Glory” WHC Main Event vs. Universal Championship Main Event tag match, and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Greenwich, Connecticut, weighing in at 215 lbs….Jose!

You know most normal wrestlers, after just losing the X-Rated Championship, would slowly start drifting down the ladder. But immediately after, we see Jose in the main event of “Night of Glory II”.

That’s because Jose is no normal wrestler. And remember, Trent, it’s no longer the X-Rated Championship, it’s now the Fusion Championship.

Jose climbs up to the apron and uses the ropes to slingshot himself into the ring, showing off his athleticism. Jose waits while “It’s A Fight” by Three Six Mafia plays. Legend Killer emerges from the curtain, the ROG World Heavyweight Championship strapped tightly around his waist. The fans cheer for him as gold pyro shoots off on the stage.

And his tag team partner, standing 5’6 feet tall, and weighing in at 156 lbs, he is the ROG World Heavyweight Champion…The Legend Killer!

Now, I can see the team of Steve Ace and Dash Blade working together, but I’m going to make the prediction that these two will implode some time within the matchup.

I’d actually like to see Jose give Legend Killer a piece of his mind and/or fist. Legend Killer caused Jose to lose the X-Rated Championship.

LK walks up the steps to the ring. He removes his title belt from his waist before climbing into the ring. LK goes over to the ropes and hands his belt to a crew member who sets it down by the announce table. LK stands in the corner and stretches, keeping his distance from Jose. “The Way I Am” by Eminem plays next and the crowd jumps to their feet. Dash Blade gets a big pop from the crowd as he walks down the ramp.

And their opponents, first, from Bronx, New York, weighing in at 198 lbs…Dash Blade!

Here comes one half of the “Night of Glory” Universal Championship main event.

One third, that is. Remember, a few minutes earlier, WWEfan won the right to compete for the Universal Championship at NOG after his opponent jumped ship to XCL.

Oh, I’m still fuming over that, Percy.

Dash walks down the ramp and climbs into the ring. He taunts Jose as he climbs up to the top rope. He poses for the crowd and they cheer even louder for him. “Natural Born Killers” by Dr. Dre and Ice Cube plays. The fans pop for Steve Ace as well upon seeing him step out onto the stage. He wears the Universal Championship tight around his waist.

Introducing his tag team partner, from Sheffield, England, weighing in at 272 lbs, he is the ROG Universal Champion…Steve Ace!

Ace has managed to overcome every challenger that’s been in his path since winning that championship. He’s defeated Steve Storme, Rated PG, Alcatraz…

Well, he did technically lose it to Storme, but that traitor couldn’t hold it for more than a month before Ace kicked his ass again.

Are you actually putting Ace over for once?

No, I hate him. But I hate Steve Storme more since he unzipped his trousers and urinated all over the legacy of ROG.

Ace continues on his way to the ring and climbs in. He hands his world title over to a crew member before going over to the corner. He and Dash high-five.

Looks like Dash Blade and Steve Ace are on the same page. But I’m still unsure about Jose and Killer.

Ding-ding-ding!

Steve Ace volunteers to start out the match for his team and Dash goes out to the apron. LK and Jose argue on the other side of the ring about who should go first. Jose shoves LK, knocking him back a few steps. Jose then goes to the center of the ring to face off with Ace. LK reluctantly goes to the apron and holds on to the tag rope. Ace and Jose meet up in the center of the ring. Ace puts his hands up, calling for a test of strength battle. Jose puts his hand on his chin, considering Ace’s offer. Jose instead decides to start the match off the easy way by kicking Ace in the stomach. Ace doubles over in pain and Jose begins clubbing him in the back. Jose then throws up a knee that catches Ace right in the jaw. Ace staggers backward a few steps and falls into the ropes. Jose approaches him and lights up his chest with a few knife-edge chops. Jose then shoots Ace off into the ropes. On the return Ace ducks Jose’s clothesline attempt, but Jose carries on running. Jose bounces off the ropes on the other side of the ring and runs toward Ace, who has his back to him. Jose gets close, but Ace has the wherewithal to grab Jose and lifts him up on his side, looking for a Sidewalk Slam. Jose manages to throw his legs up and wrap them around Ace’s neck before he can be slammed down. Jose then executes a tilt-a-whirl headscissors. Immediately after making contact with the mat, Ace rolls to his feet and gets his fists ready. Jose and Ace circle each other a bit. Jose then sees the trouble he is in and tags in LK. LK looks at him with a quizzical look.

Looks like Jose and Killer are already having some differences.

I can’t figure this Legend Killer guy out. First he wants to get in the ring with Steve Ace to start out the match, now he’s refusing to get in the ring. This guy’s more insane than Delia Kinney!

As LK and Jose shove each other around, Dash can be seen calling to be tagged in. He stretches his arm out to Ace, who slaps his hand, resulting in the tag. Dash comes in as the fans go wild upon seeing him in the ring. LK sees Dash and quickly hops in the ring and rushes toward him. LK sends Dash to the mat in pain after hitting a spinning back elbow.

I get it now! Legend Killer didn’t want to be in the ring with Ace, but when Dash comes in he’s happy to face off with him.

Well, I could actually sympathize on that one. Steve Ace is 272 pounds and Dash Blade is 198 pounds. With Legend Killer being the next to smallest man in ROG at 150 pounds, I can certainly see why he’d prefer to square off with Dash rather than Ace.

LK stomps on the downed Dash a few times before grabbing him by the hair. LK pulls Dash to his feet and kicks him in the gut. LK applies a front facelock and looks to be going for a DDT. However, Dash grabs LK by the arm, spins around, then pulls LK in for a clothesline. Dash, without skipping a beat, runs toward the ropes and bounces off. On the return he drops his leg over LK’s throat. Dash covers. 1-2-kickout! Dash poses for the fans and they roar in approval. Dash grabs LK and pulls him to his feet. Dash lands a few stiff shots to the head of LK before spinning around and going for a Spinning Backhand. LK ducks it and quickly grabs Dash by the waist. He lifts Dash up and slams him down to the mat with a Back Suplex. Dash lands right on his neck on the mat. LK pulls Dash over to the ropes before mounting the turnbuckles. He pats his elbow, signaling the elbow drop. Most fans cheer at the LK’s foreshadowing, but a few boos are heard from some of the Dash Blade fans. LK jumps through the air and lands an Elbow Drop on Dash, causing him to squirm and twitch all about the ring. LK drops over Dash’s body. 1-2-kickout!

That patented Killer Elbow doesn’t give Legend Killer the win.

Killer Elbow? Since when is it named that? I always thought the move was simply an elbow drop.

I was just trying to come up with something catchy for the move, that’s all.

LK doesn’t look happy that Dash kicked out, but tries not to let it get to him. He grabs Dash by the hair and stands up, pulling Dash up alongside him. LK throws a few forearms into Dash’s face, then kicks him in the gut. LK places Dash in a front facelock before raising his arm, signaling the Twist of Fate. LK spins his arm around until he has Dash in a Cutter position. Before LK can drop down, Dash pushes him away. LK goes into the corner, but quickly grabs the ropes and elevates himself up into the air while Dash comes running. LK drops behind Dash, and now Dash is facing the corner. LK applies a waistlock before sliding through Dash’s legs and placing him in a small package. Before the referee can begin his count, LK bridges backward, leaving Dash in an even harder pinning combination to kick out of. 1-2-kickout! Dash kicks out with such authority, that it sends LK back into his corner. Dash charges, but LK quickly turns around and gets a boot up, sending Dash back a couple steps. LK then goes down low and takes Dash to the mat with a double leg takedown. LK now has both of Dash’s legs gripped with Dash lying on his back in the ring. LK catapults Dash over to Jose, who cracks Dash right across the bridge of the nose with a forearm shot. Dash falls backward, but he is still gripped around the legs by LK. LK is lying on the mat and has his knees up, and Dash now lies draped over LK’s knees. Jose grabs the ropes and slingshots himself into the ring. He goes for an elbow drop on Dash, but Dash escapes LK’s grip and rolls off of LK’s knees. This causes Jose and LK’s double team move to be ruined and it also causes Jose to land side-first on LK’s knees. Jose and LK both moan in pain.

What a pile up. You’ve got to think that if Jose and Killer had hit that double team move Dash may have very well no longer been a factor in this match.

And it looks like Jose and Killer were both hurt when they crashed and burned there. I sure hope Jose can get back into this match.

Dash crawls over to Jose and drapes his body over him. 1-2-kickout! Dash begins standing up, as does Jose. Both men are at their feet at the same time. Dash throws a right hand. It connects. Before Dash can follow up, Jose lands a right hook. This stuns Dash, but only for a moment, as he is back with another right. The two men continue to trade blows with one another, neither man showing any signs of quit in them. Jose finally manages to block a haymaker attempt from Dash. He then swings his leg in the air, but Dash ducks only to have Jose quickly come back around with a Puerto Rican Buzzsaw Kick, but Dash has that scouted too, and catches Jose by the leg. Jose falls flat on his face. Dash holds on tightly to Jose’s leg and begins twisting his ankle. Jose screams in pain as Dash now has the Ankle Lock applied.

Here’s a move you don’t see Dash utilize too often.

He’s gonna break Jose’s ankle! Somebody stop him!

Jose immediately begins clawing at the ring canvas, trying to get to the ropes. Jose rips out his hair as Dash applies more pressure to the hold. Jose reaches out again, he is just a fingertip away. Dash sees that Jose is about to grab the ropes, so he drags Jose back over to his corner, still with the Ankle Lock applied. Ace slaps Dash on the back, getting the tag. Dash continues holding Jose in the hold as Ace climbs into the ring. Once Ace is in the ring Dash releases the Ankle Lock and goes back out to the apron. Ace slowly begins laying in a few stomps to the spine of Jose. Ace then drops an elbow over Jose’s back. Ace stands up, smiles, then drops another elbow over Jose’s back.

You see here, Steve Ace is slowly dissecting the body of Jose. Great way to control the pace of this match
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male

Ace grabs Jose by the hair and lifts him to his feet. He places Jose in a waistlock. Ace lifts Jose up and hits a German Suplex. He keeps the hold locked on Jose and rolls back up to his feet. This time he spins Jose around, kicks him the gut, applies a front facelock, before finally hitting a Snap Suplex. Ace again keeps his hold on Jose locked on and rolls to his feet. Ace places Jose in a bearhug before throwing Jose halfway across the ring with a Belly-to-Belly Suplex.

First a German Suplex, then a Snap Suplex, then a Belly-to-Belly Suplex from Ace. Now that’s impressive.

As much as I dislike the guy, I have to say I’m impressed as well. As a former wrestler myself, three variations of a Suplex in a row are hard to pull off.

Ace goes over to Jose and covers him. 1-2-kickout! Ace looks a bit frustrated but shrugs it off and picks Jose up. He signals for the end of the matchup before placing Jose’s head in between his legs. Ace grabs his arms and spins around before lifting Jose up into the air, putting him in prime position for the Cop Killa. LK sees the predicament his partner is in and quickly distracts the referee so he can’t count the pin. Ace is just about to hit the Cop Killa, but takes his eye off the ball to look at LK. Then, as quick as lightning, Jose gets his arms free and drops down behind Ace. LK still has the referee distracted and Jose delivers a low blow. Ace drops to the mat, holding his groin in pain. Jose covers him just as the referee turns around. 1-2-KICKOUT! Jose looks stunned, but quickly goes up to the top rope. He jumps out and spins several times before coming down on top of Ace with a picture-perfect Phoenix Splash. Jose covers. 1-2-KICKOUT!

I honestly can’t believe Ace kicked out of either of those moves.

First a low blow, then the Phoenix Splash. What’s going to put Steve Ace down for the count?

Jose grabs Ace’s hand and pulls him over to his corner. Jose tags in LK before pulling Ace to his feet. Jose hooks both of Ace’s arms behind his back, restraining him while LK begins landing a barrage of punches on Ace. Finally, Dash has had enough of the underhanded attack on his partner and climbs into the ring. Dash rushes over to where LK and Jose are double-teaming Ace, only to get both of LK’s boots shoved into his mouth when the World Heavyweight Champion lands a dropkick on Dash. LK then pulls Dash to his feet and tosses him over the top rope, sending Dash tumbling to the floor. LK then turns his attention back to Jose and Ace. Jose is still holding Ace, so LK rushes over toward them. LK tries for a Spinning Wheel Kick, but Ace slips out of Jose’s grasp and LK inadvertently kicks his own partner. Upon impact from the kick, Jose goes flying right over the ropes.

Hey, what kind of partner is that? You’re supposed to hit Ace, not Jose!

It’s not his fault, Trent, Ace ducked out of the way.

LK’s face is full of shock as he watches Jose lie motionless on the arena floor. LK is too busy watching Jose that he doesn’t notice Ace run up from behind. Ace grabs hold of LK and applies a Full Nelson. From there he hurtles LK through the air with a Dragon Suplex. Ace doesn’t release his grip on LK and instead holds him down and forms a bridging position, pinning LK’s shoulders to the mat. 1-2-kickout! Ace rolls back over to his stomach and begins crawling back over to his corner. LK lies in the center of the ring, holding the back of his neck in pain. Ace finally manages to get over to his corner and slaps Dash’s outstretched hand. Dash climbs into the ring just as LK is getting to his feet. Dash charges forward and sends LK right back to the mat with a ferocious clothesline. Dash pumps his arms, motioning for LK to get back to his feet. LK, as if seeing Dash’s gestures, springs back to his feet only to be met with a second clothesline. Dash then lifts LK to his feet, kicks him in the gut, before finally hauling him up and hitting him with the Gory Bomb. Dash then goes to the outside and mounts the turnbuckles. While he does this, LK starts to get to his feet. Dash tries to go for the Diving Spear, but Jose jumps up to the apron and pushes him off. Jose then points at the turnbuckles and tells LK to climb up. LK complies, and once gets to the top he poses. As LK is posing Jose reaches up and taps his partner on the leg, resulting in a tag. LK seems to not notice it and simply soars off the top rope and crashes down on top of Dash’s body with the Swanton Bomb. LK hooks Dash’s leg, but then the referee bends down and tells him he is not the legal man. Jose rushes into the ring and covers Dash. 1-2-LK pulls Jose off of Dash.

What’s Killer’s problem? First he kicks Jose, then he stops him from winning the match for them. What gives?

You seem to not have noticed Jose trying to be a spotlight hog. He tagged himself in just as it looked as if Legend Killer was going to finish Dash off.

LK asks Jose what his problem is, but Jose doesn’t feel like discussing the matter and instead gives his partner a shove. LK doesn’t want to take that and slaps Jose. Jose’s face has now turned bright red. Jose then spins around and furiously kicks LK in the chest. Jose then lays in a number of closed fist shots to the face of LK. Jose kicks LK in the chest and puts his head between his legs. Jose motions for the Puerto Rican Destroyer, but the finishing maneuver is interrupted when Ace rushes in and clotheslines Jose to the mat. Jose drops down near the ropes and Ace begins kicking at him. Little does Ace know, but LK is standing behind him just waiting for the Universal Champion to face him. Ace stops kicking Jose and turns around. When he does he receives a kick to the gut by LK. LK then plants Ace with a DDT. LK poses over Ace’s fallen body, but what he doesn’t see is Dash going up to the top rope behind him. LK eventually turns around and sees Dash flying at him. LK moves out of the way at the last second, sending Dash crashing into Ace with the Diving Spear instead. Dash gets up to one knee and looks horrified at what he has done to his partner.

Oh my God, Percy! All has broken loose!

Everyone’s attacking everyone. Whether they are partners or not!

I’m so confused. Who are the legal men?

I believe they are Dash Blade and Jose, but I could be mistaken.

LK runs over and dropkicks Dash. He then sees Jose getting to his feet. LK runs at Jose and goes for a clothesline. Jose quickly ducks and goes around to the back of LK and locks his partner in the Cobra Clutch. LK screams in pain, but soon the excruciating pain is put on hold when Dash rushes over and kicks Jose in the back. Jose releases the hold he has on LK and Dash drags him to the center of the ring. Dash lifts Jose up on his shoulders in a Firemen’s Carry position. But before he can hit the Blade Driver, Steve Storme and Callumomac, wearing XCL shirts, jump over the guard rail and hit simultaneous chop blocks to Dash’s legs, knocking he and Jose down. Storme and Cal then begin stomping away at the bodies of Dash and Jose, respectively.

Oh no. Here come those XCL Traitors.

They’ve been interrupting our pay-per-view all night long! Why don’t they go back to the dump they came from?

LK gets to his feet and rushes over to Cal and tackles him to the mat. Storme goes to attack LK, but he is pulled from the ring by Ace. Dash and Jose begin making it to their feet and go to help out their fellow ROG employees. However, this offense doesn’t last long as Bolton Stevens and Ricky Reynolds then hop the guard rail as well and slide into the ring. Reynolds clotheslines Dash and Bolton hits the Showtime on Jose. The camera switches to the outside to reveal Flair3 climbing out through the crowd wearing an XCL shirt. He grabs Ace and hooks both of his arms behind his back. Storme gets back to his feet and starts punching the restrained Ace. Just as it looks like XCL has the upper hand, Lojax and WWEfan make their way to ringside with chairs in hand.

Yes! Some ROG enforcements.

These men also fell prey to an attack by XCL earlier in the night.

Fan slides into the ring and hits Reynolds in the back with the chair. On the outside, Lojax gives chairshots to both Storme and Flair3. Eventually the numbers game gets to Fan in the ring, as Bolton and Cal begin double teaming him. Lojax slides into the ring to help Fan. He blindsides Bolton with the chair. Fan and Lojax then sandwich Cal’s head between their two chairs with the con-chair-to. They both drop their chairs and Lojax goes over to help Dash up, as Fan does the same with LK. Suddenly, Matt Lee slides into the ring and goes for Lojax. Lojax quickly picks up the steel chair, but before he can hit Lee with it, Lee hits the Van Daminator on him, driving the chair into his face. Lojax drops the chair and falls through the ropes. Fan gets up and looks to go after Lee, but Black Dagger and Erik Michaels jump over the guard rail and pull Fan out under the ropes by the feet. They then begin beating on Fan as Lee exits the ring and starts pounding on Lojax on the outside.

More XCL guys come down here and now the future is looking bleak for the ROG guys.

Wait, Percy, it looks like Dash Blade and Legend Killer are stirring! Go get those traitors!

Jose starts getting to his feet and Ace slides back into the ring. Dash and LK tell them to watch their backs. LK then goes charging and leaps over the ropes and crashes down on top of Michaels and Dagger. Dash goes to the outside and faces off with Lee on the outside. Meanwhile, Jose goes to the outside to take care of Storme and Flair3. Dash hits Lee with the Blade Driver on the outside, leaving the ROG wrestlers the only men standing. Just then “Darker Side” plays and they see two figures emerge on the stage. Edgecutioner and Father Judge then begin making their way down the ramp. Judge carries a black bag in his hand.

Oh no. Edgecutioner and his manager Father Judge are now here! They defected to XCL about a month ago.

But what could possibly be in that bag?

LK charges forward and tries to stop Edgecutioner, but he is caught and gets body slammed on the ramp. Edgecutioner then continues down the ramp with Judge at his side. Dash charges forward, but Edgecutioner lifts his leg up and hits a big boot on Dash. He then pulls Dash to his feet and throws him into the steel steps. Edgecutioner then steps up on the apron and is about to get in the ring when Jose rushes up and begins throwing punches. The hard shots would knock a normal man off his feet, but they don’t seem to phase Edgecutioner. Edgecutioner reaches out his hand over the ropes and now has Jose gripped by the throat. Edgecutioner, still standing on the apron, lifts Jose up and chokeslams him to the mat. Edgecutioner steps over the top rope and Ace runs at him. Edgecutioner kicks him in the gut before backing up a few steps. He then runs forward and hits Ace with the Straight to Hell. Edgecutioner turns around and tells Michaels and Dagger to get him a table. They comply and a few seconds later drag a table out from under the ring and toss it over the ropes. Cal and Bolton help Edgecutioner set up the table in the ring. Judge then hands Edgecutioner the black bag and Edgecutioner opens it up. He turns the bag upside down over the table and thumbtacks begin pouring out. He spreads the thumbtacks all on the table before lifting Ace up on his shoulders. Edgecutioner then Powerbombs Ace through the tack-covered table. Ace lies writhing in pain with thumbtacks and table shards slicing into his back.

Oh my God! Those XCL Defectors just powerbombed our champion through a table with thumbtacks on it!

They are going to pay for this.

“Bitch” by Meredith Brooks plays and Delia Kinney appears on the stage wearing an XCL shirt. Behind her walks XCL Originals K_mo, Ceachbaum, Kid Kash, Daywalker, and Chris Shocker, all of which also wear XCL t-shirts. They all walk down the ramp and stand around the ring. Delia and Shocker walk over to the announce table. Shocker grabs Ed Richards and punches him. He then steals the mic from Richards and hands it over to Delia.

Delia Kinney: Ring of Glory – and David Simou especially – this is a message to all of you. XCL, the Xtreme Combat League, is taking over! And it’s just a matter of time before Monday Night Meltdown’s ratings do a nose dive, when the wrestling fans of the world turn over and see our program! We’ve already got a boatload of ex-ROG talent, plus some of the originals like my buddy Shocker over here. But now that you see your Universal Champion writhing in pain, in a pool of his own blood, you now know that XCL isn’t just some indy fed. We’re the big leagues. And in just a few short months…

Just then Delia’s mic is cut off and several security guards rush to the ring. The XCL roster quickly evacuates. The men are seen jumping over the guard rail as the screen fades to black…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROG Presents "Road To Glory"   ROG Presents "Road To Glory" Empty

Back to top Go down

ROG Presents "Road To Glory"
Page 1 of 1