Wrestling Unleashed 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Unleashed 2.0

The Fastest Rising Wrestling Forum on the Net.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer!

Go down 
+6
stl311
RKO93
CMHL
Lojax
lukewittyere
Rated PG
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rated PG
ROH World Champion
Rated PG

Male
Number of posts : 913
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : WWE and ROH
Favorite Wrestlers : Christian Vulture Squad Edge AJ Styles, Raven, Shelton Benjamin John Morrison Randy Orton and LAX
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer! Empty
PostSubject: Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer!   Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer! EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:59 am

Readers of Ring of Glory. I have been informed that The Instant Classic is stepping down from his position of Meltdown co-writer. So, therefore, as we did with the Warzone writers, we will need a new co-writer for Meltdown. This person will be writing Meltdown alongside stl311.

I would like for you to PM me this match: Jose vs. Rated PG. Just as we did with Warzone. Remember that Jose is heel and Rated PG is face.

Also please use the correct template, which is show below.

Percy Chapman, our face commentator, his color is red.
Trent Heart, our heel commentator, his color is green.
Ed Richards, our ring announcer, his color is violet.
All actions should be in italics

Do NOT send me an extremely long match, thinking I will immediately sign you just because your match was long. Quality is better than quantity, people! 3 pages MAX on Word.

You have two weeks to get your matches in, so start right away.
Back to top Go down
lukewittyere
Independent Wrestler
lukewittyere

Male
Number of posts : 159
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : wwe
Favorite Wrestlers : Kane, Kaz,Kofi kingston,TAKER
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer!   Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 2:24 pm

I am Not sure whether I should try or not i may be ok but i may not be that good for rog plus i do ppv matches on boltons and when tics starts il work for his so i think it may be a bit much for me il see in the week.
Back to top Go down
Lojax
TNA X Division Champion
Lojax

Male
Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer!   Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:51 pm

lukewittyere wrote:
I am Not sure whether I should try or not i may be ok but i may not be that good for rog plus i do ppv matches on boltons and when tics starts il work for his so i think it may be a bit much for me il see in the week.

Try out. I think you can earn it.
Back to top Go down
CMHL
ROH Pure Champion
CMHL

Male
Number of posts : 534
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : WWE
Favorite Wrestlers : Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, and The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer!   Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:29 pm

Um instead of writing that match can I just give you the whole friday night friction episode I wrote.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male
Number of posts : 915
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : ROH/WWE/TNA
Favorite Wrestlers : Edge, Orton, Joe, Homicide, MVP, Styles, Morrison, Punk, JBL, Ted Hart, Danielson, Steenerico, Evans

PostSubject: Re: Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer!   Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:30 pm

No, you can't. You must write the desired match as stated by Rated PG. I back him up on this decision. It's what we did the first time, so we are doing it again. Having the same general match from every contestant allows to compare and contrast the matches to decide who is the best.
Back to top Go down
CMHL
ROH Pure Champion
CMHL

Male
Number of posts : 534
Favorite Wrestlers : Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, and The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer!   Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:32 pm

Okay I shall try to squeeze in time to write it (first day of school tommorow).
Back to top Go down
stl311
TNA X Division Champion
stl311

Male
Number of posts : 260
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : ECW
Favorite Wrestlers : Bam Bam, Burchill, Balls Mahoney, and Super Dragon
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer!   Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:38 pm

I'd also like to announce that whoever accepts this position will be needed to do at least 2-3 matches a week and a segment or two.

DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE THE TIME!!!
Back to top Go down
Rated PG
ROH World Champion
Rated PG

Male
Favorite Wrestlers : Christian Vulture Squad Edge AJ Styles, Raven, Shelton Benjamin John Morrison Randy Orton and LAX

PostSubject: Re: Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer!   Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:44 pm

CMHL wrote:
Um instead of writing that match can I just give you the whole friday night friction episode I wrote.

*Facepalm* I have a bad feeling about you being a writer if you can't even name the show you wrote. Jk. Hey, Zach turned out to be good despite calling Meltdown Mayhem in every one of his RPs.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
WCW Cruiserweight Champion

Male
Number of posts : 350
Favorite Wrestlers : Raven, Edge, CM Punk, Mr Kennedy, MVP, The Rock, Stone Cold, HBK, Kane, Ric Flair, HHH, Mick Foley

PostSubject: Re: Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer!   Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer! EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:52 pm

Rated PG wrote:
CMHL wrote:

*Facepalm* I have a bad feeling about you being a writer if you can't even name the show you wrote. Jk. Hey, Zach turned out to be good despite calling Meltdown Mayhem in every one of his RPs.

One time man. In one RP! While I was still in CGS at the time. YOU SUCK! The fact that you remember that is pathetic. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Rated PG
ROH World Champion
Rated PG

Male

PostSubject: Re: Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer!   Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer! EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:36 pm

I have yet to get any matches from anyone. Please guys we need someone else to write for Meltdown. I may have to extend the date on this if I don't get any matches in by the deadline.
Back to top Go down
Bolton
Independent Wrestler
Bolton

Male
Number of posts : 119
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : None, lulz
Favorite Wrestlers : Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, The Rock, Chris Jericho, Edge, Keiji Mutoh, Jushin Thunder Liger
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer!   Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer! EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 2:21 am

I'll do it. I've already written one Meltdown with Zach, so you could choose me.
Back to top Go down
SamoanEmo
TNA X Division Champion
SamoanEmo

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer!   Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer! EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 6:31 am

is Meltdown dead?
Back to top Go down
Bolton
Independent Wrestler
Bolton

Male
Number of posts : 119
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : None, lulz
Favorite Wrestlers : Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, The Rock, Chris Jericho, Edge, Keiji Mutoh, Jushin Thunder Liger
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer!   Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer! EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:36 pm

SamoanEmo wrote:
is Meltdown dead?
Since I have no power in ROG, I'll let you ponder....
Back to top Go down
Mattitude Follower
Mattitude Follower

Male
Number of posts : 1534
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : WCW/WSX
Favorite Wrestlers : Shawn Michaels, Christian Cage, Scott Hall, Chris Jericho, X-Pac, Raven, Brock Lesnar and Sting
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer!   Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer! EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 7:07 am

ROG is on hiatus for now. It will be back in a few months with new wrestlers etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer!   Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer! Empty

Back to top Go down

Competition to Name a New Meltdown Co-Writer!
Page 1 of 1