Wrestling Unleashed 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Unleashed 2.0

The Fastest Rising Wrestling Forum on the Net.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warzone 3/19/08 Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Banned
The Instant Classic

Male
Number of posts : 1868
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : Total nonstop action wrestling
Favorite Wrestlers : Trish stratus, the rock, AJ styles,Stone cold, Candice, cage,edge,macho man, Dino bravo, Orton
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Warzone 3/19/08 Results Empty
PostSubject: Warzone 3/19/08 Results   Warzone 3/19/08 Results EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:34 am

Percy Chapman=red
Trent Heart=green
Ed Richards=violet
WWEfan=blue
STL=yellow

"Make A Move" plays as the crowd erupts into a frenzy. The camera pans around the arena before settling at the announce table.

Welcome once again Warzone fans. I'm Percy Chapman along with my broadcast partner Trent Heart.

Yes, and folks we've got a solid card for tonight. We'll see the third contest in the best-of-seven series between Nick Nitro and Y2J.

And once again the odds will be in Nitro's favor, as Y2J will be forced to compete blindfolded. Also, both Storms will be in action when Steve takes on the injured Jack Williams.

And his sister Beth will go toe-to-toe with Ashley Nero, who last week declined Aaron Kendrick's marrige proposal. She's so selfish.

Selfish? She told Kendrick time and time again that she didn't want to be with him anymore. But Aaron Kendrick is just too attached to her.

Oh, not this speech again. Can we just continue on with the show.

Right. We'll we're about to see STL and WWEfan face off. While Rated PG takes on the partner of WWEfan.

"Get Ya Walk On" by Xzibit plays as STL emerges from behind the curtain, beer in hand. He chugs the beer as the fans chant "STL! STL! STL!". Upon finishing he smashes the can over his head before tossing it over his shoulder.

The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring, from the "Show Me State", weighing in at 300 lbs, STL!

STL shouldn't be wrestling WWEfan tonight. He should be thanking him for helping him out in his match against Rated PG last week.

Well, I think the real reason WWEfan interfered was because he'd much rather see Rated PG lose than STL.

STL climbs into the ring and poses on the top turnbuckle as the fans continue to cheer and chant his name. "Line in the Sand" plays next, but WWEfan doesn't come out immediatley.

And his opponent, weighing in at 250 lbs, he is the Fallout Champion, WWEfan!

"Line in the Sand" continues to play but there is still no sign of Fan.

Where is he?

Calm down Percy. WWEfan is just taking his time.

Well, he sure is taking a hell of a long time!

"Line in the Sand" plays for a minute or so more and Fan still doesn't come out. STL is starting to look frustrated. The referee then goes to the outside and whispers something to Ed Richards.

Ladies and gentlemen, due to WWEfan not comming down to the ring, your winner, by forfeit: STL!

The referee raises STL's arm and "Get Ya Walk On" plays once again, but STL seems angry.

What's he so mad about?

We'll, I've recently gotten to know STL and I know that he loves competition, so I believe he's upset by the final outcome.

STL still looks angry, but then Fan appears on the Titan Tron. He is standing in an airport.

Sorry I didn't get to compete tonight and show you fans what a real athlete is, but I have something more important to do than kick STL's ass up and down that ring. And trust, had I been there, that's what would have happened to you STL. As you can see I'm in an airport, because I'm heading down to Biloxi, Mississippi to take care of a little business. See you guys later, I've got a flight to catch.

Fan then turns his back to the camera and heads back to board his flight. The camera then cuts back to STL, who is standing in the ring with a confused look on his face.

What "business" could WWEfan possibly be referring to? And why does he need to be in Rated PG's home town?

I don't know, but I can't wait to find out.

STL then leans through the ropes and Ed Richards hands him a mic.

Look, I didn't come here to have my opponent back out on me at the very last minute. I came here for a FIGHT! So I challenge anyone back there in the back to man up and come out here and fight me.

STL drops the mic and gets his fists up.

Woah! That's a big challenge. I wonder who will accept it.

If I weren't retired, I would! I would hit him with my famous Heart Attack!

Isn't that already someone's finishing move.

No, mines the H-E-A-R-T Attack. That's different.

After a moment or so of waiting the lights go out. When they come back on Edgecutioner is standing behind STL. He turns around and sees Edgecutioner, for a moment he is shocked, but then starts hitting him with lefts and rights. STL then charges off the ropes and hits a clothesline. Edgecutioner stays up. STL does the same again, but again the slightly larger man is able to stay on his feet. When STL tries for it a third time Edgecutioner ducks the clothesline attempt and wraps his hand around the throat of STL. Before he can get STL up, he is kicked directly in the gut. STL then puts Edgecutioner's head in between his legs, looking for a powerbomb. However, Edgecutioner powers out of the move by hitting a back body drop. When STL gets to his feet he is driven back down with the Straight to Hell. Father Judge then comes to ringside with a black bag in his hands. He gives the bag to Edgecutioner. He takes the bag and hits STL over the back with it. Then he opens the bag and pours thumbtacks all over the center of the ring. Edgecutioner then grabs STL and chokeslams him right onto the pile of thumbtacks!

OH MY GOD! TACKS!!!!!

Edgecutioner has been on a path of destruction the past few weeks. Tonight STL felt his wrath.

Edgecutioner stands over the motionless body of STL as "Darker Side" plays. Edgecutioner kicks him over on his stomach to show thousands of thumbtacks lodged in the flesh of STL.

Edgecutioner has just sent a message. Stay out of his way.

That's good advice, actually. I'll always be looking over my shoulder from now on. To make sure Edgecutioner isn't there.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Banned
The Instant Classic

Male
Favorite Wrestlers : Trish stratus, the rock, AJ styles,Stone cold, Candice, cage,edge,macho man, Dino bravo, Orton

PostSubject: Re: Warzone 3/19/08 Results   Warzone 3/19/08 Results EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:38 am

So true. Now, lets move on to our next match. Match #3 in the best-of-seven series. My pick is Nick Nitro, how bout you Percy?

Shut up you smart ass. You know I'm never biased, but I've got to say, the only way Y2J is going to win this series is if God himself came to Earth to bless Y2J.

Or Y2J could just cheat and take off his blindfold.

Y2J is a good competitor. He would never stoop to the level of Nick Nitro.

If he wants to keep his job he might.

"Word Up" by Korn plays as Nick Nitro makes his way to the ring. He makes a #1 gesture at the top of the ramp before continue along his way. He is pelted with boos from the crowd.

The following contest is match #3 in the best-of-seven series. In this match Y2J must compete blindfolded. Making his way to the ring, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 205 lbs, Nick Nitro!

Nitro slides in the ring and poses as the boos continue to rain down upon him. Next "Break Down the Walls" by Fozzy plays. Y2J comes from the back, looking somewhat gloomy.

Y2J hasn't been his pumped-up self since this whole best-of-seven series began.

Of course not. Would you be excited if you had to compete to not be suspended every week?

Y2J climbs into the ring with his supportive fans still cheering. Eventually his music stops and the referee puts the blindfold over Y2J's eyes. The referee asks if he can see through the blindfold and Y2J shakes his head.

He's probably lying.

I doubt that, Trent.

Ding-ding-ding! Nitro approaches Y2J and teases him by clapping his hands right in front of his face. Y2J jumps forward to spring on top of him, but Nitro side steps it and Y2J falls to the mat. Nitro jumps right on top of him and starts punching. He gets off and kicks him a few times before pulling him to his feet. He locks in a front face lock. After a moment or so in the hold Y2J pushes him off, but this causes Nitro to inadvertandly pull his blindfold off! Y2J takes advantage a clotheslines Nitro over the top rope and to the floor. The referee quickly springs forward and puts the blindfold back on. Before the referee can even finish tying the blindfold Nitro hits a springboard forearm to the face of Y2J. Nitro quickly backs off and shouts at the referee, telling him to tie the blindfold again. He does and Nitro immdiatley kicks Y2J in the gut as soon as he finishes. Nitro pulls him to his feet and sends him shoulder-first into the turnbuckle pole. Then he dropkicks him directly in the arm. Nitro approaches the downed Y2J and locks in a Fujawa Armbar. Y2J screams out in pain, but can't reach the ropes. Y2J is able to punch him in the face a few times, causing Nitro to release the hold. Y2J gets to his feet, but is unable to find Nitro quick enough and gets a hurricanrana. Nitro hooks both legs upon completing the move. 1-2-kickout! Nitro seems stunned at first, but quickly goes back on the attack. He stomps on him a few times before dropping the elbow. Nitro poses as the crowd boos. Y2J feels around behind him and grabs his leg. Nitro turns back around and goes for an Inziguri, but Y2J ducks the kick and Nitro falls back to the mat. Nitro quickly gets up, but Y2J is able to hit a few haymakers, followed by a dropkick. Y2J first feels around for Nitro's fallen body with his feet before hitting a standing moonsault. 1-2-kickout!

Now, that's talent! Doing a moonsault blindfolded. Wow!

Pffff. I could do that.

Y2J pulls Nitro to his feet. However, his struggle with not being able to see costs him valuable time and Nitro hits a jawbreaker from seemingly out of nowhere. Y2J is able to stay on his feet while Nitro falls to the floor. Y2J goes to grab Nitro, but grabs the referee instead. He has him by the shirt collar and punches him square in the face. Then Y2J locks him in a high angle Boston Crab. The referee is screaming now and even taps out, although he isn't a competitor in the match. Y2J hears him tap, and thinks that he has one the match and stands up to pose. The referee then calls for the bell, furthering Y2J's belief that he won the match by submission.

Wait did he just win the match by making the referee tap out?

I don't know, Percy. I'm kinda confused myself.

Here is your winner, by disqualification: Nick Nitro!

"Word Up" plays as Nitro leaves the ring with a very satisfied look on his face.

Wait, he didn't attack the referee on purpose.

Yes, but Percy, the rules state you will be disqualified if you lay your hands on the referee. So I don't think it matters if you meant to or not, the referee could have been crippled.

Tonight's episode is very...confusing. Hopefully by the end of the night we'll actually have a match end in pinfall or submission.

Oh and you know what I just noticed. Nick Nitro only has to win one more match to win the best-of-seven series. Isn't this great?

Oh yeah, I can't wait to see Y2J get suspended when HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! Ugh...how can you enjoy this?

Because it's hilarious!

Anyway, we'll be taking a quick commercial break. But don't go away, because we've still got more Warzone action when we return.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Banned
The Instant Classic

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warzone 3/19/08 Results   Warzone 3/19/08 Results EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:03 am

Delia Kinney=cyan
Nick Nitro=orange

Welcome back ladies and gentlemen and we hear there's something going on in Delia Kinney's office.

The camera goes backstage to Delia Kinney's office where she is seen discussing something with Nick Nitro.

Good job out there. It's just a matter of time before I get to suspend Y2J indefinatley.

I can't wait. But I wanted to come and ask you something. I was wondering if I could have a match at "Death Wish".

Sure. You and Y2J won't have a match next week and you can beat him at the pay-per-view.

That's...not the kind of match I meant. How about this...

Nitro leans over and whispers something in her ear.

Yeah. That's a great idea. Good thinking, Nick. Come on lets go announce it to the audience.

The two leave and the camera comes back to the arena. The fans are mummuring amongst themselves.

Wow. This sounds big. A new match for "Death Wish".

All we know so far is that Delia Kinney and Nick Nitro both like the idea, and that Nitro will be competing in the match. I'm very excited to see what the match is.

After a moment or so of waiting "Bitch" by Meridith Brooks plays and the general manager and her "errand boy" emerge from behind the curtain. They walk up to the ring and Nitro pulls the ropes down to allow Delia to enter. Nitro then follows. Ed Richards hands Delia a mic.

My friend here has just given me an excelent idea for "Death Wish". He infored me that there were still six men on Warzone without a match at "Death Wish". Those six men are Nick Nitro, the Legend Killer, STL, Y2J, Jack Williams, and Aaron Kendrick. Those six men will compete in an over the top battle royal, with the winner facing the Universal Champion at "Glory Games".

That was a big announcement!

You're not kidding! A number one contenders battle royal at "Death Wish".

Nitro then whispers something else in Delia's ear.

Ladies and gentlemen, this man to my right is a genusi! He just came up with another excelent idea! Next week the six competitors will be involved in a six man tag match!

And now we'll get to see a preview of the match next week! She's right, Nick Nitro is a genius!

While I'm not too happy with his recent actions in the ring, I must say Nick Nitro has come up with two very good ideas for next week and "Death Wish".

"Bitch" plays again as Nick Nitro and the GM make their exit.

Legend Killer, Nick Nitro, and Aaron Kendrick all in one ring? This match is going to be great.

What about everyone else?

They're alright, but the other three are sooo much better. My pick is Aaron Kendrick, he's been on a roll lately.

That remains to be seen, but comming up, one of those competitors will have a match with the current #1 contender Steve Storm.

Storm wins. Easy as that. Jack Williams isn't even 100%.

I'll agree with the fact that "Iceman" isn't as healthy as normal, but he did win last week.

Yeah, by disqualification. That doesn't really count in my book.

A win's a win, Trent.

A catchy rock song plays and Jack Williams walks slowly from behind the curtain. His ribs are still heavily taped and he has bandages on his forehead.

The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring, from Phoenix, Arizona, weighing in at 215 lbs, Jack "the Iceman" Williams!

Along with bruised ribs Jack Williams had to have stitches on his forehead after the attack by Edgecutioner last week.

Ha, ha!

I don't find that funny.

I do. Ha, ha!

Williams slowly makes his way to the ring, wincing in pain. The fans appreciate his tenacity and rally behind him with cheers as he struggles to climb into the ring. "Slam" by Pendulum plays next and Steve Storm walks out to the entrance ramp as the crowd pelts him with boos. A small assortment of pyro goes off on the stage as Storm makes his entrance.

And his opponent. From San Francisco, California, weighing in at 255 lbs, Steve Storm!

Here comes the man who will be the future Universal Champion.

No doubt that Storm is a future champion, but I think it's going to be a tough road if he wants to beat Steve Ace at "Death Wish".

Storm climbs into the ring and does a little posing. The referee then calls for the bell. Ding-ding-ding! Storm extends his hand for a handshake. Williams hesitates at first, but hen shakes Storm's outstretched hand. Williams falls for the dastudly trick, recieving a kick directly into the injured ribs.

Typical tactics from Storm.

Yeah, but it was Jack Williams who was stupid enough to fall for it anyway.

Storm nails some hard right hand shots to the recently stitched forehead of Williams. After only a couple of punches Williams goes down. He gets back up time and time again, only to be knocked back to the mat within seconds. Storm climbs on top of him and delivers more hard punches. Storm stands up after about five punches. The camera does a closeup, revealing that the stitches have been forced off, and the wound reopened.

Oh my God. We're barely a minute into this match and Jack Williams is already bleeding.

It's time for a good, old-fashioned, bloodbath!

Storm pulls Williams to his feet and drills him with a DDT. Storm quickly returns to his feet and he sees Williams' blood all over his hands. This fuels his thirst for violence and he begins to load Williams up with kicks. He drops the elbow across the sternum. 1-2-Storm pulls Williams shoulder up, showing he is not done inflicting pain on Williams. He scoops Williams up on his shoulders and slams him back down with a thud. Kneedrop from Storm. He stands up and we see his kneepad covered in his opponent's blood. Storm goes over to the corner and starts removing the top turnbuckle pad. The referee comes over and warns him to stop. This causes enough distraction for Williams to come behind Storm and roll him up. However, the referee doesn't see the cover as he is busy reajusting the turnbuckle pad. Storm kicks out of the un-counted-for pin and nails a low blow while the referee is still attending to the turnbuckle pad. Storm drives Williams head-first into the canvas with a piledriver. He pins him, but again is just teasing as he immediatley pulls Williams shoulder up.

Why can't he just end this? What's he got against Jack Williams?

Storm lifts Williams on one shoulder, looking for a powerslam. Somehow, Williams is able to reverse it into a hurricanrana. Storm gets to his feet first and grabs Williams, but he gets cracked with a jawbreaker. Dropkick by Williams. He charges and hits a swinging neckbreaker. The crowd is now in a frenzy. Storm uses the ropes to return to his feet and tries to rest in the corner, but Williams follows him and starts lighting up his chest with chops. Williams then flips Storm over his head with a Monkey Flip. Williams drops the leg. Storm is down. Williams uses this time to rest, then starts using the ropes to help him return to a vertical base. However, this time costs him and Storm charges and hits a running boot to the back of the head of Williams. He falls over the top rope, but hangs on, unbeknownist to Storm. Williams then flips back into the ring, wraps his legs around Storm, and sends him out to the floor via a headscissors. Williams stays on the apron and waits for Storm to return to his feet. When he does, Williams attempts to dive on top of him with an Asai Moonsault. However, Storm is able to move away at the last second and Williams hits the announce table, knees-first.

Oooh! Three words: chrased and burned.

That he did. It looked like Williams was actually going pick up the win there for a moment.

Storm rolls Williams back into the ring. Storm then slides back into the ring himself only to exit right away, so to break up the referee's ten count. Storm pulls Williams near the turnbuckle pole before ramming his knee into it. He does this a few more times before going back into the ring. Inside he works over the leg by stomping on it, kicking it, ramming his elbow into it, locking it in leglocks, ect. After a few minutes of slowly picking apart the knee of Williams he lifts him up into the air for a delayed vertical suplex. He then drives him down to the canvas with the Jackhammer. He doesn't cover him. Instead he locks him in a Figure Four Leg Lock. Immediatley, Williams taps out.

Here is your winner, by submission: Steve Storm!

Storm releases the hold and stands over his fallen body as "Slam" plays again. Williams face is a bloody mess and he is favoring his right knee.

Thank God. Jack Williams shouldn't worry about his match at the pay-per-view and get some time off.

Are you kidding me? You've never been in that ring so you have no idea how important that match is to a competitor. Jack Williams would have to be crazy to drop that match.

I guess you do make a point there, Trent.

Oh, it's too late to agree with me now. For the future, just agree with me from the beginning, I'm always right.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Banned
The Instant Classic

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warzone 3/19/08 Results   Warzone 3/19/08 Results EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:08 am

Mrs. Hewson=brown

It that so? Well, anyway we're going to continue with the show, even with my obnoxious partner.

I'm not obnoxious. You're just jealous of my talent.

Oh yeah, I'd just LOVE to be you. Ugh, well comming up next we'll see Rated PG take on the Legend Killer.

And we know from earlier in the night that WWEfan is heading over to Rated PG's hometown. I'm assuming we'll find out what he's doing there sometime soon.

I know I don't like the way Rated PG's been acting in recent weeks, but I've got to say I'm worried. WWEfan can't be planning anything good.

Oh, how do you know? He could be just saying hello to some of PG's hometown fans.

"What I Want" by Daughtry plays and Rated PG comes from the backstage area. He looks as if he is struggling to get his head in the game, obviously still has WWEfan's comments on his mind.

The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Biloxi, Mississippi, weighing in at 208 lbs, Rated PG!

I think Rated PG is having a hard time trying not to think about WWEfan in his hometown. It's obviously affecting him.

And sadly, I think it's going to lead him to a loss here tonight.

PG climbs into the ring with a somewhat solemn look. A few fans in the audience feel empathy for him and give him a few cheers, however, there are still mostly boos filling the arena. "It's a Fight" by Three Six Mafia plays as Legend Killer emerges from behind the curtain. He poses on the stage as gold pyro rains down behind him.

And his opponent, weighing in at 150 lbs, the Legend Killer!

Remember, this man was announced as a participant in the #1 Contender for the Universal Title at "Death Wish".

Yes, and he's my pick to win it.

I thought you picked Aaron Kendrick.

Well, I changed my mind. Can't a fella change his mind?

LK slides into the ring and is booed by the crowd. He poses in the ring as they continue to boo. The referee calls for the bell. Ding-ding-ding! LK immediatley gets a boot to the mid-section. He gets in a few shots, baking PG into the corner. He continues to punch, but the referee starts his count. 1-2-3-4...LK backs off for a moment before quickly comming back with a running knee lift to the gut of PG. PG stumbles out of the corner and LK executes a hurricanrana and hooks both legs. 1-kickout! PG quickly gets to his feet and scores with a dropkick. PG charges off the ropes and hits LK with a spinning heel kick. PG drops the leg. 1-2-kickout! PG pulls LK up and lifts him up in the air for a vertical suplex, but LK slides behind him and hits two non-release German Suplexes. On the third try, PG headbutts him. PG then charges off the ropes, but runs right in to the boot of LK. He covers. 1-2-kickout! LK pulls him up and whips him into the corner. LK goes to the second rope and starts punching PG. LK goes for the tenth shot, but PG catches his fist. He then drops LK face-first on the top turnbuckle pad. PG runs at him, but LK side steps the attack, but PG jumps up and lands on the second rope. He jumps off for a moonsault, but LK side steps that move as well and goes for a clothesline, but PG ducks and fires back with a Pele' Kick.

Wow. Now, that was back and forth action!

No doubt about it, Trent. But PG got the best of that exchange.

PG covers. 1-2-kickout! He then locks LK in a sleeper hold. After a few minutes in the hold LK starts fading. Just as it looks like he is about to pass out, LK starts jamming elbows into the stomach of PG. This causes PG to release the hold and gives LK a chance to get to his feet. LK goes for a running clothesline, but PG ducks and forces LK back down to the canvas via a Full Nelson Slam. PG scales the turnbuckles and goes to the top. Before he can jump off, however, LK pulls PG down and he straddles the top rope. LK then climbs up to the top rope and hits a Belly-to-Belly Suplex from the top rope. LK covers. 1-2-kickout! LK seems a little shocked, but then goes back on the offense by going for the Twist of Fate. However, it is reversed into a roll up. 1-2-kickout! PG is too hurt from the Belly-to-Belly he recieved earlier and can't get up in time to capatalize and is punted right in the gut. LK hoists him up and drills him down with a Brainbuster. LK then goes to the top rope himself and does a front flip off the top, but PG rolls out of the way at the last second, sending LK crashing to the mat instead. PG is able to crawl over and lay his arm across LK's chest. 1-2-kickout!

I was sure Legend Killer was going to finish him off with the Swanton Bomb. Guess those plans have changed.

PG takes a quick rest, then uses the ropes to help himself to his feet. By this time LK is back up. He charges at him, but PG pulls the top rope down, sending LK spilling to the outside. PG then does a springboard hurricanrana to the outside! After another quick rest, PG rolls LK back into the ring. PG jumps up to the apron, but before he can get in the ring LK cuts him off. Then he goes for a suplex to the inside of the ring, but PG reverses it into a roll up. 1-2-3!

Here is your winner: Rated PG!

PG celebrates for only a second or two before LK gets right up and attacks him! He hits PG with the Twist of Fate. Then LK pulls a pair of handcuffs out of his pocket and handcuffs PG to the bottom rope.

What the hell is going on here?!

Well, whatever it is, it doesn't look good.

LK stomps on PG a few times before WWEfan appears on the Titan Tron. He is standing outside of his car in front of a nice suburban home.

Good work, Legend. Now, for those of you wondering where I'm at, I'm sure PG could tell you, but he's a little "tied up" at the moment. I'm standing outside of the lovely Hewson home.

Hewson? Wait, remember when PG's mother and sister showed up here on Warzone? Their last name was Hewson. Oh no don't tell me...

So, he must be standing outside of Rated PG's house!

Yep, you guessed it. This is Rated PG's humble aboad. And his wife is home at the moment.

A sinister grin breaks out across Fan's face. He then heads toward the house. He approaches the door before knocking. An attractive woman answers the door.

Who are...Wait you're...don't come in here!

Realizing who he is she tries to shut the door, but Fan puts his hands up and keeps the door open. He is too strong for her and pushes her back. He walks inside the door and starts to back her up.

Please, don't do this.

Oh, but I have to. I want to show your "hubby" that I mean business at "Death Wish".

Get out!

She slaps him right across the face. Fan simply smiles and grabs her by the arms.

Let me go!

Fan backs her up to the back door. Through the sliding glass door we can see a pool in the backyard.

Wow, that's a nice pool. Would you like to go for a swim?

Please...

Fan cups a hand over her mouth before pulling another set of handcuffs from his pocket. He handcuffs her hands behind her back. Then he opens the door and pushes her out into the backyard. Fan turns to face the camera.

PG, I hope you're taking a good long look at this, because this is nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you at "Death Wish". Now it's time to use your imagination.

Fan takes the camera from the camera man lies it on the kitchen table, now facing away from Fan and all that he is doing. All we can see is the living room. We hears some screams then a loud splash, followed by some sinister laughter. The camera then fades to black and comes back to the ring where PG is handcuffed to the bottom rope stretching his arm out, trying to reach his wife, even though he knows she is thousands of miles away. He eventually gives up and drops his arm. PG shouts out cries of "NO!", but LK silences him with a chairshot.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Banned
The Instant Classic

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warzone 3/19/08 Results   Warzone 3/19/08 Results EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:13 am

My God. I don't even know what to say. All I can do is pray for Rated PG and his family.

Wow. WWEfan sure showed PG not to mess with the Champ.

I can't believe you enjoyed that, you sick human being. You and WWEfan both. What WWEfan did was just simply disgusting.

PG's wife is just fine. A little water never hurt anyone.

*Sigh*. Lets just continue on with the show. Comming up next, ladies and gentlemen, for the first time in Warzone history we will have two women go one-on-one in the main event.

And why the hell is Ashley the one to do it first? I mean, come on, what has she done besides disrespect her ex-boyfriend.

First of all Ashley didn't disrespect Aaron Kendrick. If anything it was Aaron Kendrick who disrespected her. And secondly, Ashley Nero is in this position because she is a very good wrestler. I'd say she's a futute Women's Champion.

That is if anyone can beat Beth Storm. She's held the title since when? "Riot City Showdown"?

That's true, Beth has been the only one to hold the title since it's creation. But at "Death Wish" Cassandra may give her a run for her money.

"So Cold" by Breaking Benjamin plays and Ashley Nero begins to make her way to the ring. The fans cheer as she throws up a "V1" sign at the top of the stage.

The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Waikiki, Hawaii, Ashley Nero!

This girl is just mean! How could she dump a loving guy like Kendrick after the way he got on one knee and proposed so romantically.

Romantically? She didn't even....Ugh, I'm not even going to try to explain this to you again, Trent, you don't understand anything about love.

Of course I do! I've had plenty of experience. I mean, I have been married 12 times.

Is that even legal?

Ashley slides into the ring and awaits her opponent. "Dance With the Devil" also by Breaking Benjamin plays and Beth Storm comes out to boos. She wears the Women's Title belt tight around her waist.

And her opponent, from San Francisco, California, she is the ROG Women's Champion, Beth Storm!

Here's my girl! The one that will beat Cassandra at "Death Wish".

Is she going to be unlucky #13, Trent?

Beth strides to the ring before climbing in. She circles Ashley as the referee calls for the bell. Ding-ding-ding! Ashley lights up Beth's chest with a few chops. She goes for another one, but Beth catches her arm. She then gives her a kick right to the gut. Beth wrenches the arm and delivers and elbow to the prone limb of Ashley. Beth whips her into the ropes. On the return Beth gives her a back body drop. Beth charges off the ropes and drops the elbow. 1-2-kickout! Beth grabs Ashley by the hair and pulls her to her feet. After nailing a few forearms Beth delivers a dropkick. She makes the cover. 1-2-kickout! Beth pulls her up once again, but this time Ashley answers back with some right hands. Ashley bounces off the ropes and hits a spinning lariat. Ashley poses for the crowd as they sound their approval. Ashley sprins back around when she catches Beth starting to move. Ashley nails a knee facebuster before sending the champ into the corner. Ashley charges, hits a turnbuckle clothesline, and follows up with a one-handed bulldog. Ashley quickly hops up to the second rope. She waits for Beth to return to a vertical base and then jumps from the top with a diving Famouser. Ashley rolls her over and pins her shoulders to the mat. 1-2-kickout! Ashley lifts Beth up and attempts a back suplex, but Beth fips behind and cracks her in the back of the head with a spin kick.

Oooh, that kick could've caused a concussion.

And that would put her back on the injured list. Tsk, tsk, tsk. What a shame.

Beth now slaps in a side headlock. She is able to keep the hold locked in for a few minutes, but eventually Ashley is able to push her off with shuch force that she goes flying through the ropes and to the outside. Ashley takes a quick moment to rest before Beth jumps back on the apron. Before she can climb in Ashley springs up and dropkicks her off the apron. Ashley goes to the apron, now, and does a Lou Thez Press to the outside. Upon impact Beth's head bounces violently on the floor. Ashley rolls her opponent back into the ring before climbing to the top rope. Swanton Bomb from Ashley. 1-2-Beth gets her foot on the bottom rope!

That was a close one, there. Ashley almost upset the champion of her division like her ex-boyfriend did last week.

Ashley rests Beth's head on the second rope. Ashley then backs up and hits a 619. Ashley is now on the apron and is looking for a springboard hurricanrana. Ashley springs off the ropes, but somehow, in an extreme twist, Beth comes out of nowhere and catches her in mid-air, hitting the Catnap. 1-2-3!

Here is your winner: Beth Storm!

Wow! Not only did my girl win the match, but she won it with an extremely impressive move.

I'll have to agree on that one, Trent. Beth caught Ashley in mid-air and hit a Catnap. That was one of the most impressive moves in not only women's competition, but in ROG as a whole.

Beth celebrates with the title in her hands. Then she turns around and starts kicking Ashley while she is down. She pulls her up to her feet and clocks her with the belt.

Oh come on, this is uncalled for!

Beth hits Ashley with another Catnap, this time on the belt. She then motions to someone to come to the ring. In a few moments Steve Storm appears on the top of the stage and he rushes down to the ring. Steve comes in and gives Ashley the Jackhammer! Beth then sets her up in the corner and Steve gets on all fours. Beth charges and uses Steve as a launching pad. But before she can complete the Event Omega Aaron Kendrick rushes in and catches her in mid air. He sets her down and punts Steve in the gut.

I was tired of seeing Kendrick around Ashley, but this is actually neccissary.

Hey! He's no longer with Ashley, he has no business being out here.

So, NOW you're against him.

Kendrick lifts Steve up and gives him a powerbomb. He then chases Beth out of the ring. He looks at Ashley, who is still lying on the mat. He helps her to her feet. He takes a long, good look at her before leaving the ring.

I think he's finally gotten it. It's over between those two.

Now I don't like him. He attacked by favorite duo on Warzone.

Well, like him or not, he certainly made an impact here tonight and hopefully, for his sake will do the same in that #1 contenders battle royal at "Death Wish" announced earlier tonight.

And next week those six men will compete in a six man tag team match to hype up their battle royal. I can't wait.

We'll have all that action and more next week. Until then this is Percy Chapman and Trent Heart signing off from the show that is dominating Wednesday nights!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warzone 3/19/08 Results   Warzone 3/19/08 Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Warzone 3/19/08 Results
Page 1 of 1