Wrestling Unleashed 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrestling Unleashed 2.0

The Fastest Rising Wrestling Forum on the Net.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Adrenaline Results-08/04/08

Go down 
+3
Flair3
Mattitude Follower
steffiebaby140
7 posters
AuthorMessage
steffiebaby140
steffiebaby140

Female
Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Adrenaline Results-08/04/08 Empty
PostSubject: Adrenaline Results-08/04/08   Adrenaline Results-08/04/08 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 9:15 pm

Macho King-Cyan
Latin Passion Master-Orange
Ashley-Blue
Daywalker-Green

MK: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and I am so pleased to be able to welcome you to the return of Adrenaline. Once again, I am the Macho King alongside the Latin Passion Master. We are under new management, and the new general manager has been kind enough to give us our old jobs back. On a conditional basis at least.

LPM: Yeah, you could still mess things up for us. But I will throw you under the bus to keep my job, just so you know. That aside, what I show we have for you tonight. XCL has been joined by some of the best talent that ROG had to offer and that will definitely be showcased here tonight.

MK: The 12 man battle royal will be enough to prove that, the very best of the old XCL and the new. And by the end of the night we will have crowned our first XCL Champion. Personally, my money is on Steve Storme.

LPM: I don’t know, Chris Shocker and Ricky Reynolds are the top two in my book. Storme has a reputation for leaning on his allies to help him win.

MK: I guess only time will tell. What I’m the most interested in is the main event. I want to know who will be chosen to be in the Number One Contender’s match.

LPM: And I want to see what opponent Daywalker will choose for himself. In fact, while we’re talking about that….let’s go to the ring and find out.

Daywalker stands alone in the ring with an arrogant smirk plastered over his face. The fans start to boo a little half-heartedly as he lifts a mic to his mouth.

Daywalker: Good to see you two half-wits again, I was surprised you got your jobs back. Apparently the new general manager hadn’t met her quota for mentally challenged. But I won’t take up anymore of the audience’s time, we know they have to get back to their Nascar. So, I’ll get right down to it. I have looked over the roster and I see nothing that has peaked my interest. Therefore, as of right now, I am issuing an open challenge to the entire XCL roster. I will be in that ring tonight, now the question is who will be joining me?

Ashley steps out from backstage with a mic in hand and looks a bit apprehensive.

Ashley: I hate to interrupt, but I just got a message from the general manager. She is not very pleased that you have come out here issuing challenges with absolutely no authority or permission to do so.

Daywalker: Permission?! I don’t need her permission.

Ashley: Technically you do, but she did want me to tell you that there will be no open challenge. She will be choosing your opponent tonight, and she’ll announce who that is when she announces the contenders for the main event. And she also wanted me to add…um….I’m just the messenger here. But I’m supposed to ask you to kindly remove your ass from her ring.

Ashley hurries backstage again as Daywalker throws his microphone up the match and hollers a few unpleasant phrases her way. Finally, he rolls from the ring and stalks to the back.

MK: He really can’t be surprised. He can’t just go around booking his own matches, he is not in charge around here.

LPM: Well I don’t see the problem, he just wanted to give everyone a chance to try their luck against him. And it would be an exciting match for the audience.

MK: Since when do you care about the audience? Anyway, let’s move right along to our battle royal.

The camera cuts back to the ring and Ricky Reynolds, Bolton Stevens, Hybrid, Kumaga, K_mo, STL, Chris Shocker, Andy Ace, Cal, Neon Hardy and Creachbaum are all in the ring.

LPM: This match is about underway as we have one more competitor making his way to the ring.

***Git Up by D12 hits***

Steve Storm comes out from the back as the crowd goes wild.

Ashley: Making his way to the ring from San Francisco, California, Weighing in at 235 pounds Steve Storme!

Steve walks down to the ring giving some of the fans on the outside high fives. He gets to the ring and all the wresters are waiting. Steve climbs onto the ring. He halfway steps in when Andy Ace starts punching him over the head. Steve gets in and grabs Andy Ace. Cal helps Steve by lifting Andy Ace over their heads and the both of them throw him over the top rope and crashes down to the ring. Andy Ace is eliminated!

MK: What? The match barely started and already Andy Ace is out!

LPM: I didn’t expect much from him, no surprise there. I could have done better myself.

The match really begins as Cal and Steve shake hands and everyone begins to brawl. Neon Hardy and Chreachbaum work together trying to take out Kumaga. They both keep stomping on him as he lies on the ground near the turnbuckle. Chris Shocker begins to brawl with Bolton. Chris Shocker gets a few good shots in and backs Bolton up against the ropes. Chris Shocker grabs him by the head and spins around throwing him over the top rope but Bolton grabs the top rope and manages to stay in the ring. Chris Shocker is turned around and does not see this. Bolton jumps on the top rope and jumps towards Chris Shocker. Chris turns around and Bolton nails him with a Swinging DDT. Ricky Reynolds starts to attack Cal. Ricky punches him over the head. Steve Storme grabs Ricky by the arm and Irish Whips Ricky into the turnbuckle. Neon Hardy runs to the corner and starts hitting Ricky with punches in the corner. Neon Hardy gets two punches in and Ricky throws him down to the mat. Neon Hardy gets up and runs at Ricky and Ricky throws him over the top rope and Neon Hardy hits the floor hard. Neon Hardy is eliminated!

LPM: Two down and only 9 more to go before we have a new champion.

Chris Shocker and Creachbaum run up to Ricky Reynolds and try to take him out by punching him on the back. They knock Ricky Reynolds onto the floor and they hold the top rope and continue to stomp on him. Ricky slides out of the ring and hits the floor. Cal runs at K_mo and K_mo nails a arm drag. Cal gets to his feet and lands right in front of STL and STL clubs him in the back and Cal falls to the ground. Steve Storme runs across the ring and nails a Codebreaker on STL. STL falls back holding his face in pain and goes over the top rope and lands on the outside of the ring. STL is eliminated! Cal gets to his feet and Kumaga runs towards him and Cal kicks him in the midsection and hits a DDT. Cal gets directly to his feet and runs at Hybrid and nails him with a Spear. Cal gets to his feet and Bolton runs at him and Cal hits him with a hard left that knocks Bolton onto the floor and Bolton gets right up. Cal follows it with a clothesline and Bolton gets right up. Cal grabs Bolton by his head and tosses him over the top rope but Bolton lands on his feet on the outer part of the ring. Creachbaum nails Bolton with a superkick and Bolton hits the ground. Bolton is eliminated! Cal wraps his arms around the midsection of Creachbaum and nails him with a German Suplex.

MK: Callumomac is on a roll!

LPM: If he keeps this up he will tire himself out and not be able to finish the match.

Kumaga slowly starts to get up and gets one foot on the mat and is on one knee. Chris Shocker runs up to him and nails him with a Shining Wizard. Kumaga is falls back and Chris Shocker lifts him up and pushes him against the ropes. Chris tries to lift up Kumaga over the top rope by grabbing one of his legs. K_mo helps Chris by grabbing Kumaga’s other leg and together they push Kumaga over the top rope and Kumaga hits the floor. Kumaga is eliminated! Chris extends his arm to shake K_mo’s hand and K_mo grabs his hand and then pulls Chris onto his shoulders. K_mo nails a reverse Death Valley Driver. Hybrid and Chreachbaum begin to brawl near the turnbuckle. Cal runs towards Cal and nails him with a spear. Steve Storme grabs Chris by the head and Cal does the same to K_mo. Both pull the men to their feet. Cal and Steve simultaneously lift the men to their feet and then throw them over the top rope and both men hit the ground. K_mo and Chris Shocker are eliminated!

MK: Steve Storme and Callumomac just eliminated Chris Shocker and K_mo!

LPM: They took advantage of two men who weren’t pay attention, big deal.

Creachbaum takes Hybrid by the head and smashes him against the turnbuckle. Creachbaum then places him in the turnbuckle and punches him in the face continuously. Hybrid pushes Creachbaum away Creachbaum runs towards Hybrid and Hyrbid puts his feet up and kicks him in the face. Creachbaum starts to back up and Ricky Reynolds runs into the ring and grabs him by the head and tosses him over the top rope. Creachbaum is eliminated!

MK: Where did Ricky Reynolds come from? I didn’t even know he was still in the match!

LPM: He was always in the match he just had to take a break, all the best do it.

Cal starts to work on Hybrid trying to take him out. Steve Storme runs up to Ricky Reynolds and starts to hit a bunch of jabs landing all of them. Ricky begins to back up and Steve Storme goes for a Superkick but Ricky dodges it. Ricky runs against the ropes and then back towards Steve Storme and hits a Running Bulldog in the center of the ring. Cal grabs Hybrid and nails him with a Belly to Belly Suplex and Hybrid lands directly on his head and begins to hold it in pain. Steve Storme gets up and Ricky Reynolds tries to hit him with a Suplex but Steve Storme stays grounded. Steve then counters it and hits a Snap Suplex planting Ricky in the center of the ring. Cal picks up Hybrid and brings him to the corner turnbuckle and tries to push him over the top. Steve runs at the ropes and jumps towards them going for a Lionsault but Ricky quickly gets to his feet and Steve hits the floor. Cal is still working on Hybrid who begins to punch Cal back but Cal kicks him in the gut hard and Hybrid bends over in pain in the turnbuckle.

MK: Steve just missed a key move and Cal is having a rough time with Hybrid.

LPM: But look at how resilient Ricky Reynolds is. He is a true athlete.

Steve slowly gets to his feet and Ricky starts punching him in the face and Steve backs up against the ropes. Cal finally lifts up Hybrid over his shoulder and throws him over the top rope and Hybrid crashes down to the floor. Ricky runs back and clotheslines Steve right out of the ring. Steve tries to grab the ropes but misses them and hits the floor. Hybrid is eliminated! Steve Storme is eliminated!

LPM: That was an impressive elimination by Ricky Reynolds.

MK: Ricky Reynolds? Did you see the power of Cal? He lifted a 250 pound man and threw him out of the ring.

Cal turns around and sees that Steve is eliminated and charges full speed at Ricky Reynolds and Lou Thesz press and starts nailing Ricky in the face with hard punches. Ricky tries to push him off but Cal just keeps hitting him over and over again. Cal backs off Ricky and lets him get to his feet. Ricky uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet. Cal runs at him trying to clothesline him out but Ricky falls to the floor pulling the top rope down and Cal goes over the top rope. Cal lands on the outer part of the ring and Ricky does not see it. Ricky gets up and turns around and sees Cal. Ricky tries to punch him but Cal dodges it and Cal drives his shoulder into Ricky’s midsection. Cal then jumps over the top rope as Ricky is bent over in pain. Cal grabs him the head and by his pants and throws him over. Ricky goes over but holds onto the ropes and is able to stand on the outside of the ring. Cal runs at the ropes and does a baseball slide and hits Ricky’s left foot and Ricky falls off the ring and smashes his face against the ring and hits the floor. Ricky Reynolds is eliminated!

***Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva hits***

Ashley: Here is your winner and the new XCL Champion Callumomac!

MK: He did it! He beat the odds and defeated 11 other men to become XCL Champion.

LPM: Is this the man we really want representing our company?

Callumomac gets to his feet and starts to celebrate. The ref gets out of the ring and grabs a Suitcase. The ref walks into the ring and opens it. The XCL Championship is taken out and handed to Callumomac. Callumomac grabs the belt and runs to the turnbuckle and holds it up in the air with one arm. Steve Storme joins him in his celebration as he returns from the back
Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
steffiebaby140

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/04/08   Adrenaline Results-08/04/08 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 9:16 pm

Delia Kinney-Dark Red

As Steve Storme and Cal continue their in-ring celebration, they are interrupted by commotion on the stage.

***Bitch by Meredith Brooks starts to play***

The new general manager, Delia Kinney, steps onto the stage with Ricky Reynolds and Shockwave following close behind her. The two men look confused as they take a place next to her, Storme and Cal look on in puzzlement. The GM summons to an official for a microphone before throwing a slight grin to the fans who have gone nearly silent.

Kinney: Congratulations Callumomac, I had every confidence in you. Having worked with you closely at ROG, I knew one of my own would be champion before the night was out. Secondly, let me congratulate myself on putting together such a fantastic roster and resurrecting the once dead XCL. It was a great promotion in its day.

The crowd begins to cheer at her words.

Kinney: But those days are over, XCL failed under the ever successful ROG. But I sat down one day, not long ago, and thought about my potential. I knew I had so much more to offer than what I was allowed to offer. So, I decided that if anyone could bring back XCL and turn it into the promotion that squashes ROG, it would be me. And I brought half of the roster with me. Now, onto more important things. Daywalker decided earlier tonight to question my booking abilities by trying to book his own match. Bad, bad boy Daywalker.

She motions to Shockwave.

Kinney: I think I’ll set him up in a match with this man right here. Daywalker versus Shockwave, that has a nice ring to it. And, Daywalker, just to prove I’m not completely heartless…should you win, I will allow you any opponent you would like for next week. My next order of business, I have a number one contender’s match later on tonight, yet I have no contenders. It seems only fair that the two men who came the closest to defeating Callumomac be those two men. Before the end of the program tonight, either Ricky Reynolds or Steve Storme will be the number one contender for the XCL Championship. I think that just takes cares of all the business that needs taking care of, I’ll throw things back to you King and Master and get our next match started.

MK: Well LPM, you heard the woman, let’s get this show on the road.

LPM: How about that? She has done a superb job putting this roster together. I can’t wait to see Daywalker and Shockwave; that will be quite the match. I can’t recall a time when those two men ever met in the ring.

MK: Neither can I, but I could just be forgetting, it was some time ago. With that said, what about a nice triple threat match, those are always exciting to see.

**The Fight Song begins to play**

Spawn emerges onto the stage. The crowd mutters to each other with a slight echo of booing from several sections.

Ashley: This is a triple threat match, scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, fom the depths of hell...Spawn!

Spawn starts toward the ring looking very determined. The crowd continues to show little interest except for the mild dislike.

MK: We haven't seen Spawn before. And I heard he got to the arena mere minutes before this match. Not a great way to start your run at XCL.

LPM: He was devising brutal methods of destroying his opponents no doubt. That, or getting toasted. Nicely toasted.

MK: That remains to be seen. He has some great competition who won't just sit around for him to attack though.

LPM: No, toasted…get it? He claims to be from hell? Oh nevermind.

Spawn is in the rings as his music is replaced…

**Old Time Rock N’ Roll echoes though the arena**

Ashley: Next... from Montreal, Quebec... he is Flair3!

Flair3 walks out looking ready to tear someone apart. The fans cheer and he acknowledges them with a nod before entering the ring.

MK: Spawn and Flair3 have been in the same ring before, or so I assume considering they were on the same show. It will be interesting to see how these two wrestle this match.

LPM: I hope we see a lot of blood and maybe even a missing limb.

MK: Now now, we aren’t Ring of Glory.

Ashley: And finally, hailing from New York City, NY...Neon Hardy!

**I Don’t Wanna Stop cues up**

The fans immediately start up their cheering again. Hardy walks out and down the ramp slapping hands with several fans.

MK: Hardy seems popular among the XCL faithful.

LPM: I can't see why. What's so special about him? Just some punk kid who never really accomplished all that much. Ask Spawn what he thinks about him. Ask him.

Spawn scowls fiercely at the approaching Hardy. He balls his hands into fists for a moment before turning away.

MK: I'll stay here, thanks.

LPM: You should really ask him.

All three men are in the ring and the referee calls for the bell. Hardy and Flair3 look to take Spawn out of the equation as they both charge towards him. Spawn with the double Irish whip. Both men come off the ropes and smack him with a double dropkick that sends him to the floor.

MK: Spawn sent hard to the outside. It looks like Flair3 and Hardy want to do this one on one.

LPM: They both look ready for a war.

The two men lock up and violently struggle for the advantage. Hardy forces Flair3 to the ropes and breaks clean. Lock up again with Flair3 getting the better of Hardy this time. The official asks for the break and Flair3 looks ready to comply. He lets go only to send a hard slap right to Hardy's face!

MK: Flair3 means business tonight. I think that shot woke up Hardy nicely.

Hardy responds by cracking Flair3 in the jaw with a nice spinkick. He hits a side suplex and locks Flair3 in a chinlock.

MK: Hardy trying to slow down his opponent with this submission.

LPM: Don't forget about Spawn. He’s still in this too.

Spawn has recovered and re-enters the ring, kicking Hardy hard in the spine. With Hardy stunned, Spawn takes the upper-hand, spiking him to the canvas with a DDT! Flair3 is recovered and back to his feet. Spawn notices this and connects with a few leg kicks. He attempts a suplex but Flair3 is able to block. Flair3 with a whip into the corner. He runs at Spawn and executes the rocker dropper going for the quick cover. ONE! TWO!

Hardy breaks it up with a knee to Flair3's spine. He grabs Flair3 and snapmares him to the mat. Hardy with a seated dropkick to the spine of the downed man. He lashes out connecting with another boot to the back that causes Flair3 to flinch. Spawn rushes at Hardy, who responds by nailing Spawn with an elbow to the chops. With Spawn stunned Hardy whips him off the ropes spinning around and sending him to the floor with a discus elbow.

MK: This action is fast and furious.

LPM: Spawn takes another trip to the floor, he might as well have bought front-row seats.

Hardy sets his sights back on Flair3, who is slowly back to his feet. Hardy grounds him again with a side Russian leg sweep, then floats over for a quick pin! One.. two.. Spawn drags Hardy off of Flair3 and tosses him out of the ring. He turns to Flair3, who is to his feet, and goes for a Yakuza kick... Flair3 ducks, and catches him with a dropkick to the knee. Spawn staggers, and Flair3 goes for a swinging neck breaker... Spawn tosses him to the turnbuckles. Flair3 crashes and lands on his back. Spawn drops a huge elbow, and goes for a cover! One.. two..Flair3 gets a shoulder up! Spawn drags Flair3 to his feet, props him up against the turnbuckles, then hits the ropes, and comes back with a Yakuza kick.

Flair3's head snaps back, then he falls forward, and Spawn catches him in a fireman's carry! Hardy is back in time to break up any match ending move. A boot to the gut forces Spawn to drop Flair3. Spawn gets rocked by a series of stiff kicks to the calf leg and thigh before being driven to the mat with a bulldog. Flair3 clotheslines Hardy out of the ring and then covers Spawn. One.. two... Hardy back in time to break up the count. He gives Flair3 a shove, wondering what he's trying to do. Flair3 goes nose to nose with Hardy, as the fans wonder if they're really going to bust out against each other. Spawn ends all doubts by hitting Hardy with a backdrop driver and plants him on the mat. Spawn goes for a cover, but Flair3 breaks that up before anything can happen. Hardy rolls out of the ring as Spawn lands a series of stiff shots to the chest of Flair3.

MK: Spawn showing off some lethal strikes here. Flair3 will want to be careful.

LPM: If he was careful he never would have gotten in the ring with him.

Flair3 tries to fight back with chops of his own, but Spawn is too fierce, and he winds up knocked to the mat with a hard forearm smash. Hardy is back to his feet, and he tries to climb in the ring. As he does to the crowd starts to rain down the boos.

MK: Hybrid is here? What the hell?

LPM: Payback's a bitch, son!

MK: What payback?! Spawn is just trying to cheat by calling on an old buddy.

Hybrid hauls Hardy off the apron and lays in with rights and lefts. Hardy is whipped into the guard rail. A clothesline takes him over the rail and into the crowd, and Hybrid is right behind. In the ring, Spawn has Flair3 in the corner, and launches a series of chops. Flair3 is left gasping for breath and crumples to the mat, and Spawn locks in on a camel clutch. Flair3 struggles to break the hold, but just doesn't have the strength to bust out of it. He tries to get his feet on the ropes and push off, but Spawn just hauls him back and bears down even harder on his foe. Flair3 looks to be fading fast, Spawn putting more of his weight into the move. He spreads his legs to get better footing, then leans into the hold, forcing Flair3 to carry his weight as he fights for breath. The official checks for signs of consciousness and to see if he's being choked, but the hold is legal. Flair3 manages to get back to his feet, but he's almost sleep walking. The referee raises his arm, and lets it drop. He turns and signals to the timekeeper that the arm did drop...
And Flair3 rears back and mule kicks Spawn in the groin. Spawn doubles over in pain, allowing Flair to hit a leg drop bulldog.

LPM: Flair3 showing some sound strategy and savvy technical wrestling tonight. There may be hope yet for him here.

Spawn is down, and Flair3 goes to the top rope. He's still catching his breath, but he knows he needs to hit this if he wants to win the match. He leaps and crashes into Spawn with a splash. He hooks the leg for a cover. ONE! TWO! THREE!

**Flair’s music hits again**

Ashley: Here is your winner, Flair3!
Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
steffiebaby140

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/04/08   Adrenaline Results-08/04/08 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 9:17 pm

Steve Storme-Yellow
Callumomac-Dark Blue

MK: I can’t help but feel that if Hybrid hadn’t gotten himself involved, we’d have a different story here tonight.

LPM: Are you psychic now? You don’t know that. Now shush, I actually want to pay attention to this match.

**Infra-Red plays**

The whole arena starts up a loud round of booing from the fans. Daywalker emerges on the stage and begins to walk down the ramp. He removes his baseball cap and tosses it to the audience. Someone tosses it back and he throws a nasty grin at the fans before continuing to the ring.

Ashley: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, from City 17…Daywalker!

MK: The new fans of XCL don’t seem to like Daywalker much more than the previous ones did.

LPM: What are you talking about, they loved him!

MK: What show were you watching?

LPM: No, the question is what show were you commentating on.

**Shockwave hits**

The crowd seems to settle their booing for a moment and it quickly turns into a series of applause and cheers. Shockwave starts toward the ramp and slides into the ring. He turns and plays to the audience who reward him with even louder cheers.

Ashley: And his opponent, from Battle Creek, MI…let me introduce Shockwave.

MK: Now here is someone who is always a fan favorite.

LPM: But if these poor deluded fans only knew the full story. Hey, that’s not a bad idea, I might take it upon myself to fill them in. The fans are new to the show, they have a lot to learn.

MK: I could also take it upon myself to get you fired. But not now, there’s the bell.

Daywalker feints a start--but Shockwave takes it, slams his chest defiantly against the other man. Daywalker looks incensed, shoots his arms out and laces fingers with Shockwave, both men jockeying for the better position. Shockwave takes it, wrenching Daywalker's hands into undesirable angles. And a headbutt from Daywaleker knocks him off balance. Shockwave retaliates with a none-too-subtle pimp slap, Daywalker is reeled back, touching his cheek in disbelief. A twitch in his shoulder telegraphs the incoming clothesline--Shockwave nimbly ducks it--Daywalker turns around and eats a flash-quick dropkick. Daywalker, going straight to adrenaline, picks himself up and throws a snap kick to Shockwave that is caught, in the opposite hand. Daywalker bounces on his other foot just once, and then launches for an enziguri. Shockwave leans back as the kick whiffs by him. And seizing Daywalker's second foot, he holds his opponent in a wheelbarrow position--kicks his legs up and over. And a standing double leg drop onto Daywalker's back.

MK: Nice work! That was definitely an innovative offense.

LPM: You're actually cheering for this guy? What kind of wrestler capitalizes on someone else's mistakes?

MK: All of them, actually.

LPM: Are you trying to tell me my job already?

Shockwave with a quick rebound off of the second rope for a moonsault but his momentum gets broken when Daywalker raises his knees, but Shockwave has even that scouted and lands nimbly on his feet. He quickly seizes Daywalker's ankles, drops backwards for the slingshot, sending Daywalker up and over and crashing into the ring ropes. Shockwave rubs his hands together as the crowd starts to whoop and waistlocks Daywalker. Shockwave his man off of the ropes, ready for a german suplex but Daywalker scores one big cheap shot between the legs of Shockwave. The crowd expresses their anger as Shockwave wilts off of Daywalker like cheap wallpaper, and Daywalker use the moment to catch his breath. When the ref seems to have missed the cheap shot the crowd turns even more venomous. Daywalker winds up off of the ropes, winds his arm up unnecessarily, for an elbow smash into Shockwave's face. Shockwave crumbles but without quickly starts picking himself back up and receives a crushing soccer kick into his ribs courtesy of Daywalker. Our referee starts cautioning Daywalker back, ordering him to either try something else, or else allow Shockwave to get back to standing. That few seconds is all that Shockwave needs, and while he seems to be gripping his ribs, he finds his feet quickly and regains his vertical base. The crowd shouts words of encouragement as Shockwave gets back into the fight.

MK: The crowd definitely has Shockwave’s back tonight. And who could blame them with all the cheating going on.

LPM: Last I checked, your not the referee, therefore you can’t determine cheating.

MK: So you’re saying that cheap shot wasn’t cheating?

LPM: I’m saying that if Daywalker loses he has a good case for blaming the general manager, she set this match up.

MK: That was not my question.

Daywalker bounces off the ropes and launches himself at Shockwave. Shockwave anticipates what Daywalker is going for and drops to one knee. Daywalker grabs him by the hair, and smashes his knee into his face, before shoving him to the mat. He turns to the fan and shares a grin with them, which just infuriates them even more.

MK: He is so full of himself, its sickening.

Daywalker seizes Shockwave by the ankle and yanks him roughly to the center of the ring... and then isolating it on the mat, unleashes a sickening stomp on it. Daywalker seems pleased and stomps it again. Shockwave pulls his ankle in reflexively in an attempt to shield it, but Daywalker's quick to retrieve it, and raising it off the mat, quickly drives the point of his knee into it. Shockwave desperately lunges at the closest rope and grips it, the ref using the opportunity to caution Daywalker back again.

LPM: Solid strategy by Daywalker. Taking one weak point and exploiting it.

MK: Weren’t you just saying that Shockwave shouldn’t be capitalizing on Daywalker’s mistakes?

LPM: That was a mistake, this is a weak point. And that's what wrestlers do, remember?

Daywalker picks up his opponent and hoists him up, bending his good leg, before simply dropping him in a shinbreaker...which on top of the desired effect, also has Shockwave land on his bad ankle, nearly rolling on it as he flops back to the ground. Another quick stomp to the ankle keeps his Shockwave grounded, and then he heads to the nearby corner, and climbs the turnbuckle...Shockwave watches him climb, too pain-struck to stop him. Daywalker leaps but Shockwave rolls to safety. Daywalker lands unceremoniously on his ass, and Shockwave is right behind him for a sleeper hold.

Daywalker lashes out behind him with his free arm and blatantly rakes Shockwave’s face. Our ref, busy checking Daywalker's vital signs missed the eye-scratching. Shockwave quickly releases the hold, covering his hurt eyes, and Daywalker wastes no time going to his feet, plucking Shockwave up to his feet, seizes the head for a bulldog. Daywalker quickly flips him onto his back, there's the pin…one…two…three.

**Infra-red plays again**

Ashley: Here is your winner….Daywalker.

LPM: See? Even with the general manager throwing off his plan he came out on top. Now that is a true competitor.

MK: He made an open challenge. How was the general manager giving him an opponent throwing off his plan.

LPM: I could explain it, but we have to keep moving along. So I’ll just say that I’m sure his plan will be back on track next week.

The camera cuts backstage to Steve Storme and Callumomac walking together toward the ring area. Cal has his title belt thrown over his shoulder and runs his hand across it every few seconds. Steve claps a hand on his shoulder and stops walking for a moment.

Steve: Seriously man, congratulations. You definitely earned that title.

Cal: Thanks, and I am sure you’ll win this match. I look forward to defending my title against you.

Steve: Well I am clearly the best option.

Cal: For sure. Anyway, you need me out there tonight? For anything?

Steve: Nah, I think I got it covered. Thanks though. Hey Cal, I’ll buy you a beer after the show tonight…just to say congrats. One night on XCL and already the two best and brightest are above the rest. I say that deserves a celebration.

Cal nods as Steve continues out to the ring.

MK: How great of a match would that be? Those two are tag team partners, have been partners on ROG. I bet they know each other in that ring better than any two competitors here.

LPM: Probably. I wonder if they’d let me go out for that beer too? I mean, I called the match, I think I should be invited.

MK: Maybe you can ask Steve about that later.
Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
steffiebaby140

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/04/08   Adrenaline Results-08/04/08 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 9:17 pm

**Round and Round hits**

The imposing form of Ricky Reynolds appears at the top of the entrance ramp. He smirks out at the booing fans before power walking to the ring.

MK: Out of all the men in XCL, Reynolds strikes me as the most menacing.

LPM: I know several men who are afraid to fight him. This guy is very tough and I think Steve Storme might have bitten off more than he can chew.

Ashley: The following match is for the number one contendership for the XCL Championship….introducing first, from Los Angeles California, Ricky Reynolds!

**Git Up replaces Reynold’s music**

Ashley: And his opponent, from San Francisco California…Steve Storme!

Storme runs down the ramp received a mixed reaction from the crowd as he beams at all of them. He reaches the ring and leaps inside before turning to face her opponent. The two men stand across the ring from each other eyes locked on one another. Storme bounces on the balls of his feet attempting to further loosen up for the contest. Reynolds stands stock still, arrogantly smirking at his opponent. Storme takes offense to this and charges forward only to be stopped by the referee and ushered back to his corner.
MK: Reynolds is trying to goad Storme by playing on his temper.

LPM: Look at the height difference King. Reynolds is a damn monster. Storme looks like a little fly ready for the swatter.

MK: They are exactly the same height. What match are you watching?

Finally the referee calls for the bell and Storme takes off like a rocket laying into Reynolds with two rapid fire forearms. Reynolds brushes off the assault and lands a forearm of his own. The force of the shot kills Storme's momentum as he is shoved backwards. Reynolds stalks his opponent and Storme finds himself pressed against the buckle. Reynolds brings his hand back and violently smacks Storme's chest with a blistering chop.

MK: What a brutal chop by Ricky Reynolds!

LPM: A few more of those and Storme might be knocked out.

Storme shudders from the shot but quickly recovers and blocks a second chop, firing back with one of his own. Storme with a boot to the gut that Reynolds once again shrugs off. Storme is angered that none of his shots have affected the other men and hits the ropes. He comes back with a dropkick to the face! Finally Reynolds stumbles back and Storme grabs his arm taking him to the mat with a quick arm drag. Reynolds is back up and very agitated she grabs a hold of Storme and throws him hard into the turnbuckle. Running in, Reynold prepares for a big boot but meets only a kick to the chest courtesy of a quick-thinking Storme. Storme plants Reynolds with a DDT and rushes to the ropes. He ascends to the middle rope, gains his bearings and leaps off crashing down on Reynold with a beautiful missile dropkick! He covers but only a one count is reached before Reynolds wrenches up causing Storme to fly off of him.

MK: Storme has done a good job using his quickness to subdue Reynolds but how long can he keep it up?

LPM: He'll have to tire soon.

Storme hits the ropes and attempts a Yakuza Kick on the rising Reynolds but he is able to dodge the move. He punches Storme hard in the face and lifts him up, dropping him with a vicious powerslam.

LPM: Told you it wouldn't last for long.

Both men are up and Reynolds knees Storme in the ribs. He grabs Storme’s arm roughly and propels her to the ropes with a strong Irish Whip. Storme rebounds and Reynolds smacks him with a flying clothesline. Before Storme can hit the mat, Reynolds grabs his head and drops him with a bulldog. He covers but only gets a two.

MK: Nice combination of moves by Reynolds.

LPM: Of course it was, because he’s the better man.

Storme tries to rise but Reynolds begins to stomp away all over his body. The fans begin to boo as Reynold's boot continues to batter Storme. Reynolds stops his assault only to turn around and flip off the jeering fans. He turns back to Storme and yanks him up by the hair...punching him square in the jaw! "You want to boo me?", he yells out at the fans. "Then boo this!"

MK: What's he got planned?

LPM: Whatever it is, I can't wait to see it.

Whatever Reynolds had planned is put on hold as Storme begins to fight back with a variety of stiff kicks to the leg. One shot in particular catches Reynolds hard on the kneecap. His leg buckles but amazingly he doesn't go down. Reynolds slams an uppercut into Storme's jaw, snapping his head back and causing his teeth to slam together. With Storme momentarily stunned, Reynolds lifts him up and grins at the fans before driving him face first into the ropes! He follow up by slamming Storme’s head into the turnbuckle. The ref goes to pull Reynolds away but Storme fights back with an uppercut of his own. The two trade vicious shots as the referee continues to try and separate the two men, catching a stray elbow to the face from Storme. Reynolds shoves Storme into the official and both of them go tumbling over the top rope. The referee rises and calls for the bell and mutters his ruling to Ashley.

Ashley: This match has been declared a no contest.

MK: Reynolds was just being a bully here. He doesn’t care what happens to his opponent.

LPM: Why should he care? It's wrestling King. You are here to win, not shake hands and smile.

**Bitch begins to play**

The general manager strides out onto the stage and glares down at the ring.

Kinney: What the hell do you two think your doing? I sent you out here for a match, and you lose your tempers and get the official involved. Inexcusable. I have to have a number one contender. So you’ve left me with no choice. Next week, Ricky Reynolds and Steve Storme will have a rematch. And there will be a decision, or neither of you will be eligible for a title shot again…you have my word on that. Now get backstage and play nicely.

The show ends with Reynolds and Storme scowling at each other and walking up the ramp, keeping a considerable distance apart.
Back to top Go down
Mattitude Follower
Mattitude Follower

Male
Number of posts : 1534
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : WCW/WSX
Favorite Wrestlers : Shawn Michaels, Christian Cage, Scott Hall, Chris Jericho, X-Pac, Raven, Brock Lesnar and Sting
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/04/08   Adrenaline Results-08/04/08 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:32 am

Great first show, congrats on the title win Cal but I'll be number one contender soon enough! As I said before, steff and SOL did an awesome job with the debut, XCL is back in business and it's never looked better.
Back to top Go down
Flair3
Banned
Flair3

Male
Number of posts : 371
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : TNA/WWE and of coure GEW my home town promotion
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/04/08   Adrenaline Results-08/04/08 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:18 am

Back off you little rat! I will be the number one contender and not you Mattitude Wink
Back to top Go down
RKO93
ROH World Champion
RKO93

Male
Number of posts : 915
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : ROH/WWE/TNA
Favorite Wrestlers : Edge, Orton, Joe, Homicide, MVP, Styles, Morrison, Punk, JBL, Ted Hart, Danielson, Steenerico, Evans
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/04/08   Adrenaline Results-08/04/08 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:47 am

Wow...Cal as World Champion? I really didn't expect that one. Congrats Cal. A very good first show.
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
AWA World Heavyweight Champion
C-Makaveli

Male
Number of posts : 1542
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : WWE
Favorite Wrestlers : The Rock , Steve Austin , Big Show , Y2J , Undertaker , Triple H , HBK , Ric Flair , MVP ,Mr Kennedy
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/04/08   Adrenaline Results-08/04/08 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 6:12 am

FINALLY .........

Its about damn time Callumomac had some World Gold over his shoulder Smile

Im surprised it happened with Steffie on the writing team XD

But it was a good show and thank you everyone.
Back to top Go down
steffiebaby140
steffiebaby140

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/04/08   Adrenaline Results-08/04/08 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:58 am

Callumomac wrote:
Im surprised it happened with Steffie on the writing team XD

But it was a good show and thank you everyone.

Awww shut up you little creton, or I'll take it away next week. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rated R
WCW United States Champion
Rated R

Male
Number of posts : 654
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : ROH
Favorite Wrestlers : KENTA, Edge, Y2J, Homicide, Ric Flair, HBK & MVP

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/04/08   Adrenaline Results-08/04/08 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:56 am

Callumomac wrote:

your welcome
Back to top Go down
C-Makaveli
AWA World Heavyweight Champion
C-Makaveli

Male
Number of posts : 1542
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : WWE
Favorite Wrestlers : The Rock , Steve Austin , Big Show , Y2J , Undertaker , Triple H , HBK , Ric Flair , MVP ,Mr Kennedy
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/04/08   Adrenaline Results-08/04/08 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:53 am

Rated R wrote:
Callumomac wrote:

your welcome

* Cal slips a roll of money to RR *
Back to top Go down
Flair3
Banned
Flair3

Male
Number of posts : 371
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : TNA/WWE and of coure GEW my home town promotion
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/04/08   Adrenaline Results-08/04/08 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:15 pm

Cal, enjoy your reign while it last. You are the champion because i allowed it to happend. Now i will be chassing the belt. But first things first, I would like to team up with Neon Hardy next week against Spawn and that stinkin Hybrid who had the nerves to interfere in our match.
Back to top Go down
Bolton
Independent Wrestler
Bolton

Male
Number of posts : 119
Favorite Wrestling Promotion : None, lulz
Favorite Wrestlers : Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, The Rock, Chris Jericho, Edge, Keiji Mutoh, Jushin Thunder Liger
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/04/08   Adrenaline Results-08/04/08 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:06 am

You were lucky that I, yes I, wasn't feeling the people's energy tonight. I wasn't feeling the spot light. I am Your Champion, and I will show why.

Good show guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adrenaline Results-08/04/08   Adrenaline Results-08/04/08 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adrenaline Results-08/04/08
Page 1 of 1